Speaker 1: I recorded what are you doing? Okay? The play a song? Start the show. Okay, for your listening pleasure, here is a Serial Killer's theme song. I know you guys who like to eat Cereal makes them complease so cereal make cares acquire some get some retired Scott, and you are such an actor. I wish I felt worse, Scott. You Oh, miseelle on your face. Scott. I would have left if you fell in your face.
Speaker 2: What happened to your computer rebooting?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: You know they rebooved from.
Speaker 1: Time to time technology, these dice goods, the computer reboot.
Speaker 2: I just thought of something, but I'm gonna have to tell you after the show. Remind me, okay, because it's not for the show, but I just remembered something. Just remind me after the show to say, Hey, what were you talking about before the show? Okay? Anyway, welcome to Serial Killer.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: See look how foggy that is?
Speaker 1: It's not why just don't turn my brightness up?
Speaker 2: Is there some sort of like film on it?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh, I put a screen protector on my computer.
Speaker 2: Today is Monday, mind, Scott, August twenty second, And this is Serial Killers. It's a podcast where we eat cereal, we try it. We let you know how it is, so maybe you buy it, maybe you don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a really cool concept. We've been doing it for almost three for three years now, and uh yeah, we thank you all so much for listening and really quick.
Speaker 2: And we talk about a few gifts that we received. Sure we get some stuff gifts delivered to us from time to time. All the time we have, all the time, we have so much. This studio is chock full, oh stuff, chock full of stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So today we receive from Angie. Yeah, were's your T shirt over there? So she ordered us T shirt Cereal t shirts from Amazon, even though she said the corn flakes one it was for Andrew. We swapped Angie. I hope that's okay with you because I already have this shirt, believe it or not. Mine is blue, it's upside down.
Speaker 1: I learned about T shirts.
Speaker 2: I enjoy long romantic walks down the Cereal aisle. I actually wear that in the Cereal aisle. And I get we you and I should wear that together in the Cereal aisle. That would be spectacular.
Speaker 3: We should take a cat like a photo, like a like a Yeah, we should official photo shoot photo. Yes, in a Cereal aisle. First, get a haircut though, okay face, get a haircut. Yeah, like you're the hair looks amazing.
Speaker 1: What what I jel it up every day? It looks amazing. Super Cuts does.
Speaker 2: A great job. I don't go to Supercuts.
Speaker 1: Where do you go? I go to a barber No you don't. I do you? But you don't let them the same barbershop for years, But you don't let them put your hair in the sink. That's it, no, because they don't do that. No barbershops do. We've had this argument before. I got the box from Target. Cool from Manny.
Speaker 2: Great? Okay, hey guys, love the podcast. I look forward to your review on these candles. Keep up the great work from Manny.
Speaker 1: They put the message on the outside of the box. Isn't that cool? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well Target does that. Look look what you got us?
Speaker 1: What if? Oh Cereal candles?
Speaker 2: They're General Mills candles.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: And also we got the you know snack packs.
Speaker 1: They have frosted cheerios.
Speaker 2: Now that's why I was looking for matches at the beginning of the show. I couldn't find any. But you know what, let's not burn them. Listen tins. Okay, so they're double lucky charms.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good honey nut cheerios smells great. I'll be the judge of that, Andrew, Lucky charms. I'll put over here.
Speaker 2: Do you smell like our wax cabin can? Honey nutchurios one? Now?
Speaker 1: What's this one? Oh?
Speaker 2: Cinnamonta's crunch is pretty good.
Speaker 1: This Lucky charm smells better than that Lucky Charms. Explain why coca puffs.
Speaker 2: I'm not really that much of a fan of.
Speaker 1: Smell that one and then you're like, huh, I can't smell it. But smell this.
Speaker 2: I smell a little more smellow in there.
Speaker 1: This one smells better and it's the same candle.
Speaker 2: This one might be a little bit newer.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I like the tricks one. I want to take that hot us.
Speaker 2: They'll probably smell a little different when they're lit. Thank you so much. You always are what what?
Speaker 1: I'm always lit?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Scott?
Speaker 2: I don't know what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, Scott, I just did drugs and decided to get on a podcast where I'm going to eat cereal.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there are people that have done that in the past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure there have been Scott Well anyway, God, I'm so lit serial killers.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I do all the drugs. So back at this rock star lifestyle from being such a successful podcast, it's got me crazy.
Speaker 2: Back in twenty twenty, we had from Kellogg's cinnamon frosted flakes. Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or did you give up that child? You don't remember?
Speaker 1: I don't know why you are coming for me.
Speaker 2: I'mbout coming for you.
Speaker 1: The episode is how minutes in. We're five minutes in and I feel like I've been like under attack.
Speaker 2: So now they have that trio of frosted flake cereals. We did the strawberry milkshake one. We've already had chocolate frosted flakes. They really didn't change that at all, They just repackaged it. So we're not going to do that again. But this one is cinnamon French toast frosted flakes. Oh hell yeah, yeah, so we had cinnamon. This is cinnamon French toast. I'm in so it'll probably be you know, cinnamon plus maybe a little bit of maplesh.
Speaker 1: Perhaps my hair was so itchy.
Speaker 2: This one's been out for a little while. I'm sorry. We were like, we're just getting to these things. Thank you Chris in Michigan, Chris and Michigan, Michigan. Yes, thank you very much for.
Speaker 1: The frosts, cinnamon French toast, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan.
Speaker 2: I said wyoming last time. Oh Michigan. Well, I couldn't read her cars she's in the card. I couldn't read it. I'm sorry what I couldn't read the two letters to write no no, she she wrote in.
Speaker 1: I love our listeners, but I wish they would write better.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: I never would say that, jerk, thank you for spilling all over my feet. Maybe you're the one who's on the way, Tobacci. I think it smells sort of mouthwashy.
Speaker 2: I didn't get that at all. It's interesting. It's an interesting scent.
Speaker 1: I I'm gonna go into this.
Speaker 2: You know what that's from? No Incredible Shrinking Woman. Oh that's the song that she was listening to. And she was dancing around and putting cigarette butts and eggs in the garbage disposal. Cool Lily Tomlin was in there. Yeah, that's awesome. Yep, she was about to hit the switch and then someone came to the door.
Speaker 1: Geez, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: That's what was playing on the radio. Yeah, we're gonna have to sedate you again. I have no idea what you're saying. Please watch that movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's quintessential, Like, oh my god, this is the one that you wanted to watch on VHS, Cult Cult Classic.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did watch on.
Speaker 1: VHS and you were like, they don't sell it anymore. And then I went on Amazon and it's sold everywhere.
Speaker 2: Charles Grodon Ready one.
Speaker 1: Two things.
Speaker 2: It's okay with milk. I don't like it. You don't know. I don't know that. I eat a whole bowl of it. But it's really not that bad. I like it.
Speaker 1: You no.
Speaker 2: I could see where they say French toasty like it's a little bit. It almost tastes like the Eggo French toast waffles a little bit.
Speaker 1: Those are delicious to me.
Speaker 2: The same company.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you for putting your finger in my face.
Speaker 2: Same company. It just.
Speaker 1: Is very uh, I don't know. It doesn't taste like cinnamon French toast, I'll tell you that much. It's very blah and the cinnamon is almost too sweet. I don't like it. I give it two bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you three balls in a spoon. I think it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eh, pass if.
Speaker 2: You're into that kind of flavor, it's it's really not. It's not. It doesn't have any overpowering maple taste.
Speaker 1: So as someone who likes maple taste, I'll tell you that's the problem with it. I think it needed to have more of that, like French toast, like mapley taste, and this just didn't have it.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: Now here's where I'm disappointed in myself. Yeah, can you do international?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Thanks, you gotta find that.
Speaker 1: Two serial Killers International.
Speaker 2: Now. In the last episode, we did these Shreddi's from UK, right, uh huh, And I didn't realize that I had another package from another listener who sent me this is really interesting. See, we should have done this in the last episode. But this is totally my bad. It's such a mess behind us.
Speaker 1: You're not prepared.
Speaker 2: I wasn't prepared.
Speaker 1: Get your head in the game, Scott.
Speaker 2: But check this out, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Oh shred oh Shreddy's. Yeah, original shreddies, but these are post Shreddies. That's right, different country, different license. Isn't that weird? Yeah? So are we still gonna do it? We have to, Yeah, as we kind of remember what these tastes like. Yeah, I actually didn't mind them. These were hand woven. You said it's right, And here's here's the note. My son JJ and I love listening every week. Hope you enjoy these cereals that remind me of my Canadian childhood.
Speaker 2: Ps.
Speaker 1: I checked the website and you haven't tried these. Wow, so now we get to try both versions of Shreddy's.
Speaker 2: Look, there's the maple leaf that means Canada. Canada Kanaday oh Kannada. Yeah. See, I was gonna think that they're they're probably the same. But then again no, because Nestley Post, unless I don't know, the different cereal companies in different countries kind of confuse me a little bit because you see different brands on the same cereals. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, you said it just sounded like John kenyones. You see, shreddi is from Canada? Is Shreddy's the same and Nestle's Shreddy's. We'll find out on what would you do?
Speaker 2: Right after this? No, you are prepared.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because it's not time yet. We usually we do two cereals and then we go to commercial. Yeah, it smells like Shreddy's.
Speaker 2: You've only had Shreddy's once in your life.
Speaker 1: I so, I literally we've been recording this whole week. So I had them yesterday.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, we're gearing up for end of summer vacation time. Andrew will be away from multiple.
Speaker 1: Weeks, multiple two. Oh, my ear is so itchy.
Speaker 2: Too, it is multiple. I feel bad every she wants to come take the garbage out every time we do this and then our garbage is overflowing.
Speaker 1: The other person. Just with that LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: Where that guy go?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think he was short lived. He's probably walking into Uh. He was probably just walking into the studios while people were recording, and they we're like, dude, you can't do that, so we got fired. I don't know. I don't know the inner workings of this building. So would you say these are handwoven as well?
Speaker 2: I don't know. They look they look machine processed.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're machine processed? Eh?
Speaker 2: We go. I think it tastes pretty much the same.
Speaker 1: No, I like them. Maybe it's me techi a little sweeter. I'm getting a touch of sweetnessh I mean I gave the other one three balls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: I don't think you did.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna do the same for this. I'm also gonna give it three balls in a spoon because I like it. But actually you give the other one three balls in a spoon, so it's good. We both give it the same thing because they're good. I thought you said, I kind of remembered you saying that you didn't like these. No, and I said it tastes like raisin bran, but just the brand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I said, if.
Speaker 2: There were raisins in here, I'd be good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, shreddies with raisins stuffed with raisins. No, stop stuffing things.
Speaker 2: Yes, this should be raisin inside. The should be raisin coo inside of these.
Speaker 1: I don't want raisin good. I'm good the shreddy by itself.
Speaker 2: I like raisin goo.
Speaker 1: That's great. I love how you thought you were really gonna like do something right there? What with the box? Oh andy, Oh.
Speaker 2: That was you. That was your grand reveal. You're right, yeah, you're right, absolutely, What are you doing. We're taking a break.
Speaker 1: When you lifted the box up, you said, oh, Andy, you're so screwed. And then you looked at the box and you went.
Speaker 2: Oh, you win that dumb button. I love it. It's much fun.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not fun. It's not fun. I would never curse. This year was for children. Even though I just said Andrew smoke crack.
Speaker 2: I never said crack. You remember that giant box of cereal that we got from Jamie Moon last year?
Speaker 1: Why what loves shreddies? That's cool? Take it home. You don't eat cereal in your house? I do when on weekend? Really, yeah, I have a life. I have Cereal of Life. I have a box of life cereal? Which kind regular?
Speaker 2: Who's on it? What do you mean regular? There's no such thing as regular.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing. There's no there is. It's plain life. What's it called plain life? No regular life?
Speaker 2: No original Lias. Oh, I don't know what these buttons do. I went to the Ding Ding that was the break one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean we have to go on break anyways.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, let's get to the next one. So Jamie Moon said, what don't usually say? What cereal? It is first. Oh we don't what do I know? We'll be back right after this?
Speaker 1: Are you good?
Speaker 2: Everybody ed? We're back?
Speaker 1: You're crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm a little bit rock and roll.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that.
Speaker 1: So do you know that reference?
Speaker 2: This cereal is also new?
Speaker 1: I might actually need to bump Shreddy's up. And I think these were better than the UK one. The UK one I think maybe was a little stale.
Speaker 2: So you like Post Shreddy's better than you do UK shreddy.
Speaker 1: I like this was delicious. This was everything I wanted. Did you want four? I might do four bowls in a spook what It's just plain and simple and it's a little sweet and it's great. Okay, I want to go to just to get the cereal.
Speaker 2: We have to go to Canada or was it Mexico to get the the Krispy Kreme donut cereal? I think it's Mexico. We gotta go to Mexico. You want to take a trip, sure, I told you it's my favorite. Going to the Walmart there. You take the bus to the end of the road in Cancun and you get off at Walmart and their cereal aisle expectacle. We still have to get all those Kelloggs with the churo ones and with the day the Dia de Muerto, that thing. Those they got those two cereals, we never tried them.
Speaker 1: The Dea de Mato.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's how you said that Dia de Muerto.
Speaker 1: We have to get the giro cereal and the Dia de Moreto. You could just say Dia talos ware toast.
Speaker 2: Well, don't you have to put a little accent on it.
Speaker 1: You don't have to, Oh, especially if your name is Scott. Okay Ola, miamos Scott. Have you seen the Dea dellas moreto Cirio.
Speaker 2: That's how it sounded. So anyway, Jamie sent this and she said, if you want to get on Survivor Andrew, yeah, this would be a good test for you because we hate keto cereals. Ah, they're generally disgusting. This is a new one from Nature's path, but it's already reduced.
Speaker 1: Look at that. It was already on the saale rack. This looks like it came from coals. That's like the coals reduced sticker.
Speaker 2: It's expired. Jamie, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Best before April second, twenty twenty two. We just got this from her.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I'm gonna do it. It's sealed, so it's fine.
Speaker 1: Huh. What is it?
Speaker 2: Nature's path organic keto cereal okay, dark chocolate, vegan, trans no trans fat, no gluten, no cholestero al, three grams of net carbs, two point five total.
Speaker 1: I have nine percent left on my computer side, so we should hurry. I mean maybe, how long has this episode been so far? Oh, fifteen minutes? Yeah, we got another five in us.
Speaker 2: Okay, it smells it's like a It smells like after my dog licks his butt for an extended period. Who that's the smell? I don't want to hear that is there in there?
Speaker 1: Mmm?
Speaker 2: Please tell me no, I mean we'll taste it.
Speaker 1: It's the the monk fruit is gonna f us up?
Speaker 2: Yeah. They look like uh, rabbit pellets? Who not the ones that go in the mouth.
Speaker 1: This one is like what is that? It's like a little poop on it.
Speaker 2: It's also sharp looking. Look you cut here ow right?
Speaker 1: Why would you stab me with cereal?
Speaker 2: You shouldn't be able to stab someone with cereal?
Speaker 1: Were you about to just start eating it without the milk.
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't find it again. Thank you to our friends at UH.
Speaker 1: I feel like, maybe, like, what did you do before you started this episode? You're so loopy?
Speaker 2: Thank you to our friends at Utterly Delicious and YC. You are just milk.
Speaker 1: The train's not in the station anymore.
Speaker 2: This came from King Dairy Upstate, New York.
Speaker 1: Ugh, I already hate it.
Speaker 2: I already hate it. Well, we might have to go for a fourth cereal after this. Get the taste out of our mouth.
Speaker 1: Why are we don't save them?
Speaker 2: Okay? One? Two? Three?
Speaker 1: Oh god, oh man, I don't know what to do with it. I mean, like, there it is.
Speaker 2: You can't swallow it.
Speaker 1: It's turning, it's turning. I am. I have to say, don't lie whatever, you don't lie because it's just it's gross. Out of all the Keto cereals. Don't even it's not good and it kind of tastes cardboard boxy. So I think it's been in there for quite some times. You swallow it, yeah, I would say it's not terrible, but it is terrible, So I'm giving it a spoon.
Speaker 2: We've had plenty of Nature's path before. I mean, they're the ones that make environ kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like vomit worthy.
Speaker 2: No, it is.
Speaker 1: No like vomit worthy is when it switches really quick. The monk fruit comes in at the end where it gets like a little weirdly spicy and it's gross.
Speaker 2: Now the frost of flakes taste gross, always taste it gross. Just ruined everything for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the frost flakes always haste it gross. This one, I think a because it's old and b because it's just not good.
Speaker 2: How was the first ingredient potato fire? Wait? She sent two of them. You want to just do the other one? Just step rid of it. We're gonna have to do it at some point, I know, but that'll be fun.
Speaker 1: We'll do it on another episode.
Speaker 2: Let's see if that's expired too.
Speaker 1: It probably is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, April twenty twenty two. You want to just do it? No, cinnamon toad, save it, cinemat toads now save it. We'll do it next week.
Speaker 1: Also, it tastes like it's weird. Oh, it kind of like has a weird texture too, like when you've been into soft Yes, but not in a good way, like a like a here. Oh my god, you remember soft granola cleanse your palate? Do you remember how bad that was?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That may have been one of the worst things of bolted. There's nothing left of these marshmallows and they're saggy.
Speaker 2: I know that's whey they should be ew.
Speaker 1: How'd you get these marshmallows?
Speaker 2: Shagi? Someone probably left it open, even though that that's not the way they're supposed to taste. I like them better soft and crunchy.
Speaker 1: So you gave that one a vomit face?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Yeah, other Scott, please projectile on that one.
Speaker 1: Projectile yes please?
Speaker 2: Anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Thank you to all our great listeners who send us things.
Speaker 1: As you could see, we had a great to high.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Please follow us at serial Killers PC on all social platforms, and we check out our website. You can see where to send us stuff as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, serial KILLERSPC dot com. Yes, make sure you leave a review wherever you're listening to this podcast. Make sure you subscribe this way. When new episodes drop, they just pop up right on your phone. It's really cool.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, Okay, until we see you on Wednesday, we're gonna do ball chat Wednesday. Yes, sometimes we blow them off. Andrew vacations on the way, you know, I don't know. Okay, vacations next week, isn't it. Yes, so we're gonna have a ball chat. We will, okay, but we might not next week. No, No, we'll be fine, mark your words. I mean again, it's been a little stressful lately for all of us. Yeah, so we apologize for the two times that we didn't do a bowl chat ever, right, what two times? Ever?
Speaker 1: Two times?
Speaker 2: Ever? We've only not done too ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it really missed pretty consistent for the most part. Although for three years we are probably like we're a YouTube channel that constantly pumps out new content every week.
Speaker 2: We haven't done bal chat for three years. That came late.
Speaker 1: Remember I was against twenty twenty one. I was against bull chat. Remember last year it was March and at the exact time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sure you do, because this is your child. What that is? Anyway, I gotta go. I don't know what's wrong. I think I have to go to the bathroom, which, by the way, smells pleasant today. It was very strange. The bathroom down the hall. It smells good.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 2: I think somebody refilled that thing, you know, the thing that was up on the mirror, that glade plug in that goes off like every five minutes. That's been there for like fifteen years.
Speaker 1: I hate when people do apples and cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of nauseating in a bathroom.
Speaker 1: It gets very nauseating, very quick because you're like am I in a crap orchard.
Speaker 2: It goes, it goes back to the glade potpai spray that stuff was that was just covered crap. Now anyway, do we have to drive you home today?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Frig Thanks for listening to Serial Killers. See you Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Until then, say, crunch Andrew, whatunch did you see how he held that together at the end? No, we should do it again.
Speaker 2: We should do this at the end of everyone times up.
Speaker 1: How'd you get that to work?
Speaker 2: It's an egg timer?
Speaker 1: Huh you know what.
Speaker 2: They'll call it that because it's shaped like an egg.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I couldn't have put two and two together. Bye, that's four