Speaker 1: News Round Up Information Overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety point one Sean if you want to join us. If you miss the President and the pardoning of the Turkey, we have that coming up at the bottom of the half hour. Also your calls coming up straight ahead. So we've learned a lot, an awful lot, that so many Republican Senators, mostly conservative, mostly MAGA, and Congressman again mostly MAGA, mostly conservative, have in fact been targeted in ways that nobody knew about, and that includes conservative organizations like Turning Point USA. These attacks against conservatives is so beyond the pale. I mean, they knew that they went to phone companies, they got their phone records, they got their locations where phone calls were made, they knew who they called when they called, where the location of the call, the person they were calling was, and anyway, it just it just never ceases to amaze me. All right, joining us now, Congressman, former congress and Louis Gohmert, first District of Texas. Man, I have missed you. How are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well. Thank you. Sean, it's great talking to you, and I really appreciate the emphasis you put on this, and because you get it. If they had been successful in keeping this covered up, then there would be and if Trump had not won the election, we'd be over I mean, this would have been one party country. And you had Jonathan Turnley on the other night and he pointed out, look, you know these are people that are oversighted. But it's even more than that, Charn. I know, Jim and I talked about this back around the time that they were getting our records. We both had and our Judiciary Committee had people calling up us that were part of the FBI, part of the DOJ, saying you know, look, we know of law breaking going on within the FBI, within the dj We had whistleblowers contacting us. That's why there's a congressional privilege that prevents the DOJ from just coming in and grabbing our material like they did here. That makes it so dangerous.
Speaker 1: Well, it really does. How did you find out about this? Now, by the way, for those that don't know you were a former judge, how many years did you spend in Congress?
Speaker 2: Eighteen years in Congress. I was on the bench for a decade and the last part of that short time as a Chief Justice of the Court of Appeals. But I found out when Grassley's lead investigators contacted me and said, look, we just found out you were part of this. And I know Jim mentioned that he had the House Judiciary Committee do some digging and found out there was a non disclosure order issued by the Judge Bosberg. But I learned that from the Senate Judiciary Committee. Their investigators told me, look, they got these indios, the non disclosure orders. That means shan that somebody had to swear that all of us listed were threats to flee the country, that we were threats to destroy everything, as if we were Hillary Clinton, then we had to bleach bit and all that.
Speaker 1: Oh. They also they also said you would intimidate witnesses. You're a former judge. You're not intimidating witnesses.
Speaker 3: No, you're not.
Speaker 1: You're not going to race off to Grenada and hide in or hide in the Caribbean somewhere.
Speaker 2: That's try. I've only got one home. So but that's what they did, and they had to have somebody swear that that was a risk, and that is so egregious. Now having done it as a subpoena instead of a warrant, they didn't have to prove any probable cause. They just got the grand jury to issue the subpoena. But then to get that nondisclosure order, they had to get a judge to find these things based on somebody swearing to these things, and that's really egregious. And I just all the way through finding out these things, I just keep saying, thank you God, and thank you Donald Trump, because if he hadn't won, that would we'd have a one party country and there would be nobody safe. And I go back a few years when people were saying, you know, we just need a candidate without all Trump's baggage, and I would say, do you not get it? This DOJ is going to give baggage to whomever the Republican candidate is. And we happen to have the only guy I know of in the country week that could withstand the onslaught of the legal waterfare, the financial warfare. I mean, they're going after his friends, his family is in getting him deep banked. Holy cow. So thank God for Trump, and he stayed through and he got elected, and now we're able to find out all these things. And by the way, there's a lot we don't know, an awful lot we don't know. So, having consulted with Tom Fitten and one of their attorneys, Sean Dunaghan, Judicial Watch is going to be digging more from me and my former chief of staff. We're going to get to the bottom of just how much information they got. And I do appreciate, you know, AT and T being hesitant to turn anything over. Where Verizon just said, yeah, sure you want to hear's everything that wasn't very helpful.
Speaker 1: Well, my understanding is is that I guess you had her Verizon. Did you know I.
Speaker 2: Did have a Verzon And by the way, you know you don't forget anything. You remember William Jefferson and the ninety thousand dollars gold hard cash in his freezer. I know because you talked about it back in five and six. They had everything they needed to get a search warrant, probably cause for his home. But then they did it. Muller did a got a warrant and searched his office and all hell broke loose. And I was asked by Haster, because of my background, just sit in on the meeting.
Speaker 3: So there was a.
Speaker 2: Lawyers from the White House, the DOJ, the House Council, and historically, as it was brought out in that meeting, anytime there was a warrant that was going to be run on a congressman's office, his files, documents, computers, anything like that, you take the warrant to the House Council. It's not because with members above the law or anything like that. Is because this privileged material in there from whistleblowers, from constituents, things like that that the DOJ has no right to get, and so you bring it to the House Council. They gather everything from the office and then they start going through and they provide to the DOJ the things that the warrant requires. But the DOJ went to a judge there and I don't remember who it was, and said, we don't need to go to House Council. We're going to set up within the DOJ somebody to do all the screening and will decide what the congressman can have Back. Well, Jefferson was guilty of sin and that wasn't the issue. The issue was you don't raid that there's a separation of powers. The oversight authority is totally pointed out and that was a message from Muller back then as director of the FBI were we were upset at him, and it was a message to Congress, you better lay off or we're coming after you. And he made some comment maybe and they to set up four hundred agents, you know, looking into Congress. Now, I mean it was an in your face to Congress. And this is this is much much, much worse than the Watergate ever was.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, because we do have a constitution, we do have a Bill of rights, We do have a fourth Amendment against unreasonable search and seizure. If this doesn't rise to that level, I don't know what does. Do you agree with that legal analysis? And then the next question I have is is there any remedy for you? Is there a possibility that you can sue for an invasion of privacy like this? And you know what would the remedy be.
Speaker 2: Well, you're exactly right in your analysis legal analysis. You point out too often you're not a lawyer, But boy, do you have good legal analysis. Yes, you're dead on, and yes there is potential remedy if we found that, and we will find they vastly exceeded the scope of what they're allowed to do, and so there is a potential suit for damages. But I just want to get to the bottom of what who would be.
Speaker 1: The likely person to suit? I mean, I would want to hold the people that ordered this accountable, but maybe these companies, you know, they have a responsibility to respect the privacy of their clients as well, and unless they show real probable cause, I mean, you know, the rationale that some judges is going to claim the likes of you and Lindsey Graham and Ted Cruz and Jim Jordan and I can run through the whole list, and Kevin McCarthy are a flight risk is insane. The idea, idea that you would be out there intimidating witnesses. I don't even know if you would. I would don't know what witness to intimidate because you don't know what the hell they're looking for anyway.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly. So yeah, so.
Speaker 1: What what what is the underlying crime? You're you're a judge, Tell me where is the crime here? Where is the predicate to to invade like this?
Speaker 2: Well, there is no predicate, There is no basis to invade like this, and we are protected and so but they just flew by all the protections and did so under color of law. So that's that's what they did. And it was under color of law. So uh, it would be a civil rights lawsuit. But we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 1: But there, let me ask you this question because it's been a while since we spoke. Uh when did you What years were you in Congress? When did you retire?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Was went was horn in first January of five and left Congress in January of twenty three. Okay, do you miss it sometimes when when I want to get after the people that are destroying my country? Yes, absolutely, But and I missed talking to you as much as we used to, you know, I do miss it.
Speaker 1: Oh for me, this is like, you know, Reunion Day, catching up with my old buddy Louis gomert I. I remember doing events with you down in your district and having a great time in Texas. But so what are you what are you doing now? And why did you get out? And what are you doing now?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm senior fellow with the David Horwitz Freedom Center. We lost David and he'd been a friend for so many years, you know, a former communist and and and by the way, you know, Whittaker Chambers had written he was a communist, and he realized, you know, gee, I noticed in this communist system, when people change leadership, they just get rid of they disappear people that disagree with them. This isn't a good system. And that's what we would have had right here, Sean. If they had been able to get rid of all these Republican leaders, we would have had a one party system. It would have been Marxists and there would have been nobody safe in the country. But I was concerned. As great as the lawsuits have been filed by our attorney general, he was not going after the really widespread election fraud around the Dallas area and our big cities. And to me, the twenty twenty four election was the be all end all. If Trump didn't win, we were just toast. And so I made a run. I got into late, but so anyway, but so it wasn't just well, I'm going to sit back and retire. I would still want to try to do what I could to save the country. And and President Trump had told me a couple of times last year, I need to take it with me to Washington. But somebody up there is deciding they're not sure they me.
Speaker 1: But anyway, well, Loois, let's be honest. I've known you along. You can be a little bit of a handful. I mean it's not like you're a quiet wallflower. I mean I mean that in the most complimentary way. I mean, I don't think I'm any different than you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know you know, both of us can be a little senacious and and I think that's what you need in some areas up there. So anyway, you're exactly right. But well, anyway, we're but being a senior fellow with Horwitz Foundation, Ohen and you'll love this, Daniel Greenfield says, you know, Louis, you've been talking about the need to expose these judges and go after them and try to hold them accountable. So they're starting the Judicial Accountability Project. But we're going to do dossier's or on the judges that are not conforming with the laws and propriety, and then hopefully we'll get the House Judiciary Committee to call them in, hold them accountable and im beat them.
Speaker 1: We got we got a whole list of stuff to do. I'm just up on the clock, but we got to have you back more often. I miss talking to you, my friend. Have a great Thanksgiving with you and your beautiful family, and we wish you the best. Louis Gomeert, thank you, sir. All Right, So President was hilarious today pardoning the turkey and some other fun moments that he had. I think it's worth playing. As you know, we now get ready to take our little holiday break here for Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for, but this was very entertaining during parts of today. Let me play it for you.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, and.
Speaker 3: I hope you like our new beautiful patio with matching stone to the White House. If this were Grests today, you'd be sinking into the mud like they've done for many years, and you would be very unhappy.
Speaker 4: Please, thank you very much. This was a big day.
Speaker 3: It's a parton day for a very important beast on behalf of the First Lady and the entire Trump family. I want to wish all Americans a very very happy Thanksgiving. It's a great time of the year and our country is doing really well economically like we've never done before. Today we continue a time honored American tradition. Boy, that's a well trained turkey. See how happy he is. In a few moments, I will grant a full, absolute and unconditional presidential pardon to too handsome Thanksgiving turkeys.
Speaker 4: And this is their lucky day. This is a lucky day for them.
Speaker 3: But before going any further, I want to make an important announcement, because you remember last year, after a thorough and very rigorous investigation by Pam Bondi and all of the people at Department of Justice, the FBI, the CIA, the White House Counsel's Office, and the Department of Everything.
Speaker 4: We have a Department of Everything, you know that is I think that's called the White House.
Speaker 3: Into a terrible situation caused by a man named Sleepy Joe Biden. He used an auto pen last year for the turkey's pardon. So I have the official duty to determine, and I have determined that last year's turkey partons are totally invalid, as are the partons of about every other person that was pardoned other than Where's hunt.
Speaker 4: No Hunters was good.
Speaker 3: That was the one part in Pam that was good, right, The rest of them are all invalid. I don't know what the hell you're going to do about that, but that's now We're going to take a little of the joke, and that is a mess. But they're hereby Nol and Voyd. The turkeys known as peachin Blossom last year have been located and they were on their way to be processed, in other words, to be killed. But I have stopped that journey and I am officially pardoning them and they will not be served for Thanksgiving dinner. We saved them in the nick of time. This one has plenty of time, but they were saved in the nick of time.
Speaker 4: We're thrilled to.
Speaker 3: Be joined today by Vice President j d Vance, Second Lady Ushavance, their daughter Mirabelle, and along with Attorney General Pam Bondi, Secretary's Marco Rubio, Scott Bessett, Pete hag Seth, Brooke Rollins, Howard Lutnick, Linda McMahon, Scott Turner, Administrator Lee's Elden, who's done a great job. A nuclear power plant gets approved in less than a week. Okay, I'm only kidding, but pretty close to that.
Speaker 4: And we have more. Where is Lee? Stand up?
Speaker 2: Lee?
Speaker 4: One of my great superstars. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Used to take twenty years before you got rejected when you put in an application. Now we're doing them in a matter of weeks, right, and that's why we have the biggest plants anywhere in the world. We're leading in AI, we're leading in everything. Our auto plants are pouring back into our country. Where do you see the jobs coming with them? But there many of them are under construction. But Lee's done a great job in getting those approvals. I appreciate it very much. FBI Director of Cash Patel, who's been very busy doing a great job. Also, thank you, Cash, along with members of you get a following Cash along with members of Congress, And in particular, I want to mention Jason Smith and David Rosier. Where are those two guys?
Speaker 4: Come on? Stand up fellows, what good people.
Speaker 3: Jason knows more about the tax code than any living human being knows so much, we don't even want to hear about it, right, too complicated. We're going to make it a simpler code. But we did in the great, big, beautiful bill. It was just passed. Your imprints all over that and it's amazing. The biggest tax cuts in the history of our country for middle income people. The biggest tax cuts in the history of our country for middle income people, and the biggest jobs bill ever passed, and nobody thought we could get that one done on bland. We actually put four years actually probably eight or ten years, but we put four years worth of material into one great, big beautiful bill. So that worked out very well. And I want to thank everybody for working on a JD. That was a great That was a great well. You know, we were going to do it in small bills. We're gonna have eighteen bills. I do it along the process. I'm glad Scott that we got it done because dealing with these Democrats, I don't think I think that's our one shot. But we have it all in one great, big beautiful bill. Thanks as well to the chairman of the National Turkey Federation and the CEO, A Butterball.
Speaker 4: That's a big deal. Jay Jan drenn Wor's day.
Speaker 3: Thank you, stand up, Jay, thank you very much, along with his wife, Leslie and their three children, as well as the farmer who raised these two magnificent birds, Travis Pittman and Wayne County, North Carolina. I won Wayne County by a lot. That means you had a voute for Trump. I think I won by ninety two percent. I like Wayne County. They're doing all right right, and this is like a record setting turkey that's going to be saved. The turkey's being pardoned today go by the names of Gobble and Waddle. When I first saw their pictures, I thought we should send them.
Speaker 4: Well, I shouldn't say this.
Speaker 3: I was gonna call him Chuck a Nancy. But then I realized I wouldn't be pardoning them. I would never pardon those two people. I wouldn't pardon them. I wouldn't care what Malania told me, Darling, I think it would be a nice thing to do.
Speaker 4: I won't do it, Darling.
Speaker 3: These are two of the largest turkeys ever presented to an American president, over fifty pounds each, since the largest we've ever had. And those are big turkeys. Are they as good as the normal size turkey?
Speaker 4: Better? Or as good? Do they tend to be a little fatty? Maybe? Now? He said no, he knows the turkey business anyway.
Speaker 3: Despite their size, Secretary Kennedy has formally certified that these are the first ever Maha turkeys. I don't know if I agree with that these are Maha. In other words, they could be fat, but they're still Maha. They've been fattened on a steady diet of grass beef to allow the smoothies and all of the other things that they've been eating for this occasion. This was a really big occasion, but they've eaten every fattening food that you can eat. We work like we wanted to really make them special, and they really are. They're like record setting. I've never seen a turkey that big before.
Speaker 4: Are they violent at all?
Speaker 3: Will they attack as I walk over, because if they were, I'll say right up here. But as you know, we're tough on crime administration, we are tough on crime. You know, our border had zero people coming in for the last seven months, right, zero.
Speaker 4: I mean even I find that hard to believe to be.
Speaker 3: They had millions and millions of people pour into our border from prisons, from mental institutions, gang members, drug dealers. They poured in to our country like we were stupid people. Not stupid people anymore. But nobody's ever seen anything the job that they've done on the Tom Holman, Christinom, the whole group, the job they've done on the boat is almost like a miracle. And the people that make these statistics that said zero, they've said zero for the last seven months.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: It has to be like a few people got in, but they say zero and their radical left Democrats to do the scoring, so I can't imagine they.
Speaker 4: Did that for us. The truth is, we have no people.
Speaker 3: Coming into our country illegally. It's an amazing it's an amazing statistic, and I'm very proud of it. And we have the most people working in the United States today by far, that we ever had in the history of our country.
Speaker 4: So those are all good numbers.
Speaker 3: But instead of part in, some of my more enthusiastic staffers were already drafting the paperwork to ship Gobble and Waddle straight to the terrorist confinement center in El Salvador.
Speaker 4: And even those.
Speaker 3: Birds don't want to be there, you know what I mean. It was a tough I'd like to thank the president of that country. They they do a rather efficient It's going to be the largest prison in history. I've never seen anything like it, and a lot of people are behaving. On a more serious note as we gather around the dinner table, I'd like to lose a few pounds too, by the way, and I'm not going to lose it on Thanksgiving. I can tell you that because I'm going to have a turkey, but it's not going to be that one. I hope all Americans will have the chance to enjoy the fellowship of family and friends and renew our faith in God's providence.
Speaker 4: One year ago, we were a dead country. One year ago.
Speaker 3: The King of Saudi Arabia said it to me. He said it to me actually four months ago, when I was in Saudi Arabia qatar Uee. He said, you know, one year ago the United States was a dead country, and now you've got the hottest country anywhere in the world to do.
Speaker 4: We're the hottest country.
Speaker 3: We have eighteen trillion dollars being invested as of now that we're not even close to being one year. The most ever was two trillion for a certain country I won't name when during the last administration, in four years, they had less than a trillion dollars being invested in the country. In nine months, we have over eighteen trillion dollars. It's a number that nobody has ever even thought possible. And that's in building plants and building so many things. Investments in our country. Nobody's ever seen anything like it. But we have more people working we have more people praying. The churches are coming back. I don't know if you've been reading that story, but religion is coming back to America.
Speaker 4: Some people say, oh, why would you mention that? To me? That's a big deal.
Speaker 3: And this Thanksgiving, we're also making incredible strides to make America affordable again. Walmart announced that the cost of their standard Thanksgiving meal is twenty five percent lower than just one year ago.
Speaker 4: That's a big deal.
Speaker 3: According to the USDA, the price of Thanksgiving turkey is down thirty three percent from its Biden highs. Potatoes are down thirteen percent, hamm is down fifteen percent compared to last Thanksgiving. So we are down to a level that we haven't seen in a long time. Egg prices are down eighty six percent since March, and gasoline will soon be hovering around two dollars a gallon. Under our leadership, we passed the largest tax cuts in history, the largest spending cuts in history, the largest regulation cuts in history, and we have fully.
Speaker 4: Secured our southern border.
Speaker 3: I've also ended eight wars in nine months, and we're working on that final war.
Speaker 4: It's not easy, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think we're gonna get there twenty five thousand soldiers Ukraine Russia. In the last month, twenty five thousand soldiers have died. So I think we're getting very close to a deal. We'll find out. I thought that one would have been god.
Speaker 4: Quicker we did eight.
Speaker 3: I thought that would have been an easier one. But I think we're making progress in less than one year. We've accomplished more than most other administrations have accomplished in eight years. And this is a very special thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: We thank God.
Speaker 3: For his many blessings and the great success that this country has seen in the short period of time. We draw strength from the love of family and friends, and we express our undying gratitude for the men and the women of the United States Armed Forces.
Speaker 4: We love them.
Speaker 3: We pray that peace and prosperity will continue to bless our land, and together we'll really just keep this great drive going to make America great again.
Speaker 4: Maga.
Speaker 3: I think it's the greatest expression in the history of politics, make America great again. So once again, Malania, thank you for doing such a great job and being such a great first lady. And now let's go and give gobble waddle wattles. By the way, is missing action. But that's okay, what pretend waddle is here the gift that they've been waiting for. And I'll move over and I will just say very nicely, Gobble your pardon.
Speaker 4: Come on, let's say it in front of Gobble. Thank you very much, everybody, And.
Speaker 1: That's going to wrap things up for today. Look, we're out for the week and we will be back on Monday. Will also be in DC next week. I'll let you know more about that coming up. I want to wish you and your family members the greatest Thanksgiving. We have so much to be grateful for. We have an almighty God that has blessed us with the greatest best single country God gave men. And you know what, we often take our blessings for granted, including our relatives, all of them. Linda's too included in all seriousness, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and we all have a lot to be so grateful for. And I wish you and your family the very best. We'll see you back year next Monday.