Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Durand.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Durand phone.
Speaker 3: Tapped Danielle, Yes, what's your phone tap all about?
Speaker 1: So Maggie called wanted us to play a phone tap on her Grandma Doris. Doris likes to leave the bathroom blinds open when she showered doors, and Maggie keeps saying, Grandma, you need to close them. So she said, you don't call her, call her someone that has seen a little bit too much. So that's what I did.
Speaker 3: Much Grandma Daniel's phone tap. Hello, this has gotta stop.
Speaker 1: Is this Doris?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: It is? Who's his?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter who I am. I can't do it anymore though I physically feel ill after watching.
Speaker 3: I don't know who you are, what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about you showering with no blinds or like something about I gotta see it all. I don't want to see it all.
Speaker 3: What are you looking at binoculars? Are you a neighbor? What's your name?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you my name. I'm calling because I physically want to lose my breakfast in the morning, because I'm watching you.
Speaker 3: Shower like a pervert. To me. I don't know what you look why you're even looking in? I can shower, however, I like and I like the sunlight on my body.
Speaker 1: How old are you, like eighty five?
Speaker 3: Uh, that's none of your business.
Speaker 1: But why do you leave your blinds open?
Speaker 3: Why do you stare in? You must like what you're looking at?
Speaker 1: Really, the other day I had eggs for breakfast and they did not stay down.
Speaker 3: And you made a point of looking out because I just might be taking a shower. That's sick. That's really sick. You could be some sexual predator out there. Why don't you just stop steering and take a picture to last a lot longer? Really? Yeah, why don't you do that?
Speaker 1: I mean, how old are we?
Speaker 3: Teenagers? Peekaboo? Who are you? What? Why don't you just close your blinds and leave me alone? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey, why would you hang up on me?
Speaker 2: That's a whey? Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I thought old people had more respect.
Speaker 3: Really, maybe you're just jealous.
Speaker 1: Jealous of what your boobs are down to your knees?
Speaker 3: How cold are you jealous? Very good body for somebody my age. Ashamed of it? I'm not ashamed of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the deal. Sitting at my dining room table. I look across and I can see your shower.
Speaker 3: From my din I'm not going to deal with you. You sound a little disturbed to me. Seriously, What is your name?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: You want to know my name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Rebecca.
Speaker 3: Rebecca. I wonder if that's your real name?
Speaker 1: Well, the how the hell would you even know if it was? I could tell you my name is. Why do you want to know?
Speaker 3: Well, that sounds more like it to me. Are you done? I'm really in the middle of my programs and the next time I'm in the shower you can watch me all you want to kiss my ass?
Speaker 1: Maybe you want to kiss Elvis Durant's ass, really, because that's who's playing this phone tap on you and your granddaughter?
Speaker 2: Yes, hi him, Maggie?
Speaker 3: Is that you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Grandma?
Speaker 1: This is just a huge joke, Grima, I.
Speaker 3: Told you you have to sudpl Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: To the house listen to me? So I had to do this. I'm sorry. Would you do this to me? Oh my goodness, how many people heard this? I mean, all uses on the air, it will be Oh my gosh, there's something about it.
Speaker 3: All we've done here I'm gonna get back to my show, Sam.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all party serpents. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show