Speaker 1: Hi everybody.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, some Fox fun days by these two nice We'll save by show.
Speaker 3: I know, I guess you're not feeling the intro.
Speaker 1: So it's it's okaytime I talk over it. You're like, don't talk over no, no, no, you Now the one time I'm quiet, You're like, where are you? I know you're in something, You're in another atmosphere today my brain is in here.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, my brain has left my b You get your brain emotion because I'm gonna is that a song? Yeah, I'm gonna cover it right now.
Speaker 1: You write a song from the nineties. Maybe Happy Holidays Andy, Thank you Scott. Yeah, wow, this is great. I feel so fastive you should. It's the Serial Killers holiday episode. I haven't even had like seventeen of week no mean enough to No, we haven't. We haven't done Holaday cereals like every week.
Speaker 3: No, we haven't just like three weeks. No. So this is a very lucky No, not really not no, because there really haven't been any Okay, you know, so I'm gonna stop this basically because it's driving me insane. But today, listen, we have to thank our friends at Farmland fresh Aries as usual, and today our friends from Cinnama Toast Crunch Cinna Dust are helping us out with this episode. Great yep, BNG Foods. Yeah, look look, look look I have the spread and I have the Cinna dust.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 3: So this is gonna be an episode full of full of everything and for volity, and we're gonna play games and it's gonna be oh wow, okay, no this, No, I do have to tell you how I really love my Cinnamatast Crunch creamy spread with Cinna.
Speaker 1: I still have mine in my fridge and I don't know if it's bad that I still have the tortillas you gave me, but I still I still eat them with the spread on them. And the spread makes delicious.
Speaker 3: You can put this stuff on anything. I like to eat it right out of the jar.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 3: It sounds like note like and Graham. You can you taste a little bit of Graham in there? Yeah, maybe a slight little bit of a NOA, it's good. It's really good, and you can put it on anything. So we're gonna wind up using to send us a little bit later in the show. I'm gonna show you how that works.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: You're going to be very excited.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: It also involves a blindfold.
Speaker 1: I don't love that for me.
Speaker 3: No, you're gonna be okay, I promise. So let's get moving with the first holiday cereal of this episode. I'm really excited for these, I really, really truly am. If you had the blindfold on, you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference, because look, our friend Matt sent it to us. It's limited edition Winterfest Fruity Pebbles.
Speaker 1: Yay, yay.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's a holiday cereal because there really aren't any any Yeah, you know Captain Crunch, Christmas Crunch, the same, different, this is new limited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's you know her name. That's Bam Bam.
Speaker 3: No, that's the girl. No, that's Bam Bam. Look he's about to throw a snowball at you.
Speaker 1: That's come on.
Speaker 3: They're little little rocks.
Speaker 1: They are pebbles.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's it's named after her.
Speaker 1: Oh it is, yes. Oh I had no idea.
Speaker 3: She's pebbles. Dude.
Speaker 1: Wait it's pebbles and bambam, Yes, pebbles and bam bam. Oh wow. And Dino is the Dinosaur.
Speaker 3: Do you know the Dinosaur got it?
Speaker 1: And Barney and Betty and Fred and Velmont, Wilma, Wilma, Malma.
Speaker 3: Got your Hannah Barbara's can confused there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Velma was from Scooby Doo and Wilma is from the Flintstones.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: So? Yes, Diamond, yes, Diamond.
Speaker 1: Huh no show?
Speaker 3: Yeah he he didn't. Okay, so that was an interruption by Diamond. But it's all good. So these are gluten free, but it says same fruity taste. So if I had a guess fruity pebbles, they're just red and green.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, so so it's just literally fruity pebbles with Christmas colors. Went Stone, Oh, his neighbor, No, his boss, Oh that was in his neighbor, mister Slate. Oh cool.
Speaker 3: You know Fred worked in the Rock Quarry.
Speaker 1: Didn't They try and make like a remake of it and it failed.
Speaker 3: As a cartoon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, I mean there was. Barlin was supposed to pick it up and make a new show and then he just it never went through. He was gonna make a more adults oriented Flintstones.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you choose which farmland of fresh airries milk you'd like to use two percent or hole today and really okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hello cow face, you're so gorgeous today.
Speaker 3: Look at her.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. You're diver laughing in the other room.
Speaker 1: Wow, there's a winter Wonderland on the back of this box.
Speaker 3: Andrew. Look there's Barney. He's skating and he's slipping. He slipped through the maize.
Speaker 1: Look, they're all there.
Speaker 3: Who's it. Oh, that's just a that's just one of the worker dinosaurs, you know, every that's not dino. No, Dino's over there. He's sledding. Yeah, that's a worker dinosaur. Okay, because all the all the dinosaurs in you know, bedrock, they have jobs. Yeah, they do things. They're like dishwashers and fine. You know how he how he shaves, right, how Fred shaves?
Speaker 1: They bite his beard off?
Speaker 3: No, No, he takes a clam shell and he puts bees in it. And that's that's how.
Speaker 1: That does not seem like it could work, but it.
Speaker 3: Sounds good in theory. Yeah, so we're gonna join the Winterfest fund.
Speaker 1: He looks just get really red and green in the milk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it. I love it. Ready, here we go, one, two, three, Hmmm, fruity pebbles. Bruh, that's what it is. What fruity pebbles bruh?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it is fruity pebbles. Bruh. I'm gonna give it four bowls in a spoon. I don't think I've ever given a fruity pebbles five bowls.
Speaker 3: I tell you what's interesting about these. The fruity taste goes away really quick.
Speaker 1: It hits the food coloring.
Speaker 3: No, because the coloring and flavor are two different things, So hold on. But you know, five balls all day fruity pebbles. Yeah, the flavor is not as strong on these. Oh boy, this interesting thing going on in my mouth right now, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just.
Speaker 3: Numb No, no, oh my god. That was cool for yesterday the dentist. I felt so bad for her. Why double numbed her? Oh no, it was crazy, it was insane. We'll get into that in bowl chat next week. But you know what, I got to give it four balls in a spoon too. I can't give it five bulls because it's losing the fruity pebble's flavor pretty quick. Yeah, usually you swallow it down. It's still there, but it goes away while you're still chilling it. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Must be the food coloring.
Speaker 3: It is not the coloring, it's the flavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe the coloring changes the flavor.
Speaker 3: Food coloring and food flavor are two different things. This is naturally and artificially flavored. So you're right there, buddy.
Speaker 1: I'm not okay.
Speaker 3: You're not okay today.
Speaker 1: I'm not okay. I'm just not.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I apologize, listeners. I'm trying my best.
Speaker 3: Well, can we fest it up a little bit more? I've got another one.
Speaker 1: I'm happy.
Speaker 3: I've got another holiday cereal for you. It's a limited edition. I found it at Target. It's not cereal, but it is granola. Yeah, okay, you ready, sugar cookie granola? Okay, okay, Target, It is from Target. I realized I knew that, no because I just said it. But I said it before you said it. No, I'm pretty sure I said it first.
Speaker 1: No, you said good and gather and I said, oh, it's Target, and you go it's Target.
Speaker 3: I think I said Target first. No, I'll listen back, and if you're wrong, I'll give you credit next week or a dollar what's a dollar gonna do. I'll give you a dollar right now. This was the last bag on the This was the last bag on the shelf. And it feels like there might be some holes in it. I'm not really sure, but holes in the bag. Yeah, because look, the granola is very sharp, so it's poking. See those pokes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so we'll see how this is.
Speaker 3: It smells like sniffet. Tell me what it smells like.
Speaker 1: It smells like granola.
Speaker 3: It smells like birthday cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it did at the same time twice jinks. You owe me a coke?
Speaker 3: Is I never understood that? Well, that was Punchbuggy whatever, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: I never did me a coke?
Speaker 3: Or was that Jinx?
Speaker 1: It was Jinx?
Speaker 3: And I never understood the coke part. That must be like some old fifties things. Owe me a coke? Who gets people's cokes anymore?
Speaker 1: Right? And you'll get the guy behind the counter with the syrup.
Speaker 3: That's great. You know, there's only like one or two places still in the country that has one of us. Really, Yeah, maybe that's the one that I saw.
Speaker 1: White Man Burger.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've been there.
Speaker 1: I've always wanted to go there. That's that it was the first one to do the fast food concept. They're the ones that started it.
Speaker 3: But that's that's that scary looking white building on one and nine over there.
Speaker 1: It's that terrible two lane road that like there's always traffic.
Speaker 3: That's a really shady area, so bad you really would rather it's literally just swat at night.
Speaker 1: It's swamping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's frightening to drove through there anyway. So there's some big clusters in here, things that look like rice crispies, but aren't some pieces of granola. Still smells like the birthday cake. Let's see. I really can't tell much of a difference between the birthday cake and sugar cookie. Maybe a little bit. No, it tastes like a little bit of the Pillsbury log that you slice off just a little bit, right.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you're talking about right now.
Speaker 3: You don't know what a Pillsbury cookie log is. No, really, Oh, you grew up in an era where they are pre portioned, and you just took them off the little thing and put them in the Yeah, back in my day.
Speaker 1: This doesn't taste like birthday excisional sprinkles.
Speaker 3: Right, But Back in my day, when you would buy Pillsbury cookie dough, it was a lot. It was like a tube log and you had to cut them. Now, you know, it's so easy for you millennials just off them off and throw them in or right in your mouth, because now you can do that. Back when I was a kid, they were dangerous to eat raw.
Speaker 1: Well, they still say cookie dough it's bad to eat.
Speaker 3: Raw, right, but these are these are raw safe.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what you're talking about. Like, I'm so confused.
Speaker 3: What do you mean.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what a cookie log is, you know, a Pillsbury log. I don't know what this is.
Speaker 3: So if you would buy refrigerated cookie dough in the supermarket, tell me what you purchase?
Speaker 1: A tub?
Speaker 3: A tub?
Speaker 1: So you get the tub, yeah, because I don't know. I've never seen it any way else. Really, I've seen like the cookie sheets.
Speaker 3: You did that they're little circles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then like for Halloween they have like the sugar cookie.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I just bought the reindeer ones for the holiday. You call that a log, No, no, bro, it's a tube. It's like it's like this wide. Okay, it looks like a big old Okay, have you seen the Hebrew national salamis in the in the store, the big red wrapped the salami? Yeah, yeah that Yeah, so it looks like that, but it's cookies.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a tube and you would open up and you would just slice it. Okay, it's tube totally.
Speaker 3: It's totally tubular.
Speaker 1: Totally tooling around there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So anyway, that's that's how you could only buy them back and then you still see them like that.
Speaker 1: Log I've never seen it. That's why toll House does it, Pillsbury do Oh got it? And we'll take a picture and send it to me next time. You good? Yeah, okay, I just have never seen the cookies this way.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna take pictures of the supermarket and again them for you. All right, I'm gonna give this, uh three bowls in a spoon. I wasn't very overwhelmed by it, but it's a you know, run of the mill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give this three bowls. This is not it's not worth it. If you see it in the store, is it good? Yes? But what I say, go out there and if you see it, this is like a must go buy. Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I think the cow face just moved. I really just move. Hey, we'll be back.
Speaker 1: We're gonna move to a commercial.
Speaker 3: Well, I see you don't have a thing here.
Speaker 1: Man, We'll just move. We'll be back right after this move and we're back. Why we're really in sync today?
Speaker 3: We are pretty good.
Speaker 1: Maybe when I'm not so neurotic, I match your energy.
Speaker 3: I know this has been This has been a really crazy week for you, and it's just not over yet. No, but I need to find Oh come on, man, where is it that? Because I want to do something really exciting right now. I want to play a game with you. Okay, Oh there it is?
Speaker 1: Uh okay, ready, yeah.
Speaker 3: This is the game that we're going to play. Are you excited?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay you milk okay fanfare and everything.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play.
Speaker 1: Guess that milk Okay, I'm in. I'm very excited for it. Is this thanks to our friends at Farmland Fresh.
Speaker 3: Farm their fresh dairies, so you already know what one of them is gonna be. But I'm going to blindfold you. Ok Okay, I brought a shirt in to blindfold you with.
Speaker 1: But I can't What if I just go like this? What there you go. I can't see.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's so perfect.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited for that.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to the form of their Fresh Dairies fridge overthinking on the fly. So I'm paid the big bucks. It's microphone here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three different kinds of milks?
Speaker 1: Okay, hold up, what don't look?
Speaker 3: Don't I need to know expiration days? No, I swear to you, I would never mess with you. I swear to God Andrew, I would never mess with your farm Fresh Farmland Fresh Dairy's milk. Ever I keep messing now.
Speaker 1: I'm just I have PTSD from the millennial Cheerios.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't do it to you. I wouldn't do it. Okay, I promise, I promise. Okay, Okay, So gonna go a little bit of there. Okay, I'm gonna go a little bit.
Speaker 1: This is Napoleon Dynamite. Did you remember that Napoleon Dynamite when he judges the milk. This one tastes like a god into a fly, into a field of grass.
Speaker 3: Vote for Pedro, Yeah, did you?
Speaker 1: Napoleon Dynamite was literally one of my favorite movies growing up. Really, yeah, I love that movie.
Speaker 3: It was good, but it was just slow.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, you should rewatch it. I think you'd actually really love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So three farm Land Fresh Dairies dairy products here, and so I want you to try this one first. Tell me what that is. I don't think you're allowed to sniff it.
Speaker 1: Come on, buddy, can you give me options?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It's from their line of milks.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, this tastes.
Speaker 3: It's creamy, right, creamy. It is creamy.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say it's whole milk though.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Hmm?
Speaker 3: Just say that it's whole milk.
Speaker 1: Andy on second taste, I'm getting a little cream yep, a lot more cream Actually, that's whole milk.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Andrew. That is farm than Fresh Airries whole milk. Yay, all right, okay, go on, let's move on to milk number two. Take that, m What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: This also tastes creamy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little less creamy maybe just a little bit less creamy.
Speaker 1: What do you think maybe by a percentage?
Speaker 3: Maybe? So what would that be good? That's farm the Fresh Airies two percent milk.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that. It only goes up to like three percent is whole? Oh really I think so? Maybe it's four. You know what? That's no, no, no, don't oput your eyes. There's one more. There's one way to go. Now try this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh I know what this is. Let's try smell it?
Speaker 3: Try it? What is it?
Speaker 1: Eggnog? Is it?
Speaker 3: It is? Congratulations?
Speaker 1: Playing with emotions. That milk, Yes, that milk.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Bud.
Speaker 1: It's incredible.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I'm going to have some eggnog. And do you know what is perfect to sprinkle on eggnog? Drew ye, cinematase, crunch.
Speaker 1: Cynadust dust me, cynadust me.
Speaker 3: It's perfect for the holidays.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You could put this in anything. You can put this in yogurt, you can put this on bread, you can put this in coffee, you can put this you know what's good? You put this in cream cheese and mix it around and put that on a bangle.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is incredible. I have never tried eggnog. This is my first time trying it. Really me neither delicious.
Speaker 3: Do you know where I like to put cinnamatase, crunch, cinnadust My favorite place to put the cinna dust, Andrew, where is in unsweetened apple sauce? If you take unsweetened apple sauce, you know, pour it into a little bowl and put this on it. It's insane. It's insane. And for more recipes, Andrew, you can just go to CTC Seasoning dot com slash recipes.
Speaker 1: This is so good.
Speaker 3: That is good. Right, I've never had eggnog before me either.
Speaker 1: This is incredible.
Speaker 3: It's almost milkshaky.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, it's delicious. It's got really good flavor, good stuff.
Speaker 3: Thank you Farmland Fresh Dairies. Thank you, Cinnamatas, Crunch, Cinnadust. Let's move on to cereal number three.
Speaker 1: I would buy that in the stores, I should hope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is in stores now. If you're in the northeast here and mostly in the Tri State area, you can find I got to get that before I go eggnog.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is. I don't care what it is, but it is del I'm gonna read the ingredients. Let's see milk, non fat, milk, liquid sou crouse that sugar cream, corn syrup, saturated I'm sorry, sugared egg yolks. That's good.
Speaker 1: So there's actually egg and eggnolk. I know that sounds really dumb, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it says contains egg and milk. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: All right, Wow, it's that simple. That is delicious.
Speaker 3: Cereal number three. It is not really holiday related.
Speaker 1: It could be, so could I take the hat off for no?
Speaker 3: No, no, hatstais on. Hatstays on. Check it out. This came up from our friend Matt as well Maltomeal French toasters. French toasters.
Speaker 1: Oh fun, it's French toaster.
Speaker 3: So I'm not sure if this is fake cinnamon toast crunch or not really sure what this is supposed to be. I thought maybe it was. Well, let's see, because maybe we shouldn't be eating rip off cinnamon toast crunch cereal while we're talking about cinnamon toast crun cinadus that creamy is.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Actually, okay, I know what this is. These are fake Golden grams. Oh okay, that's what this is.
Speaker 1: I like golden grams.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's what it smells like anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's golden. Honestly, it also smells like stadium pretzels.
Speaker 3: Speaking of pretzels, I also like to dip them in the cinnamon toast crunch creamy cinnamon spread and you take a pretzel, just a little bit of salt. It's it's spectacular salty. Yes, And if you'd like some more holiday recipes with cinnamon, toast crunch, creamy cinnamon spread, just go to ctcspread dot com slash recipes. That's ctcspread dot com slash recipes.
Speaker 1: Nice. I'm this. Yeah, this smells a lot like a pretzel, like a good pretzel. Oh. You know what the best is when you go to like a football game or any place that has the soft pretzels. It's that middle twist where it's like somewhat uncooked in the middle. Oh my god. Those are a favorite. I like stupid questions. They put them on the those racks that go around. Yes, do those heat them up?
Speaker 3: No? The light that's in there does. There's a light bulb in there that heats it up there.
Speaker 1: So they're pre cooked. They basically just throw them in. They get them soft and then they throw them in there to keep them warm.
Speaker 3: Bake them, salt them, and they put them on those things that spin around sometimes for hours. I love those things, you know. I like the ones that are in the street that taste like charcoal. They're raw inside, but they taste like charcolate on the outside.
Speaker 1: Those are sometimes Yeah, those are like nuggets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, multomeal French toasters. Oh it's a weird flavor to it. Yeah, they don't taste like Golden Gram. They smell like golden gras, but they don't taste like it.
Speaker 1: I never thought they did. Like fully tastes like the smell like a golden Gram. Yeah, this is interesting.
Speaker 3: It's almost like they want to have like a little bit of a maple kick on there, but not so much.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's burnt tasting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it is burnt tasting. The only thing that could really improve this is cinnamon toast crunch cinadust. It needs it. Wow, Scott, Hey, that just happened organically.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna give this two bowls. It lacks serious flavor, and yeah it's a little it lacks flavor. If this is Maultimeal, then you could do the like it or return it guarantee.
Speaker 3: Like it or free. But we didn't pay for it, so I'm not sure how that work because there's already free for us. Oh okay, well, Matt, if you want mac, we'll get your money back for this cereal because we didn't love it.
Speaker 1: We're not going to send it back to you. Just go tell them that we didn't like it, yes, and see how that goes for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go email them and see what's up. Anyway, So thank you very much for listening to the holiday episode, like the real holiday episode, Andrew, Like we did Thanksgiving and Halloween, those are also holiday. Yeah, this is like, you know, the culmination of the holiday season episode.
Speaker 1: It is, I guess. And even though we're going to have an episode on I think Christmas Eve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there won't be any more holiday cereals. It's gonna be straight out the bag, you know.
Speaker 1: Straight out the bag.
Speaker 3: And they really are no more special holiday cereals really until Saint Patrick's Day, Like what comes before that? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Valentine's Day, Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think they do any of those except I think the Reese's has like hearts maybe, but that's just Reese's puffs, got it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, thank you to everybody that made this episode possible. Our friends at Cinnamon TOAs Crunch Creamy Cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Spread, Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Check out recipes at ctcspread dot com. Slash recipes and the cinnamon TOAs crunch cinnadust. You can find this. Sometimes you find this in the spice aisle, and sometimes you find this right near the oatmeal. It depends on what storre it.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that is some apple cinnamon oatmeal.
Speaker 3: That's right, Oh boy. All the holiday recipe ideas at CTC Seasoning dot com slash recipes, and you can find the creamy spread by the peanut butter. Got it, that's where they keep it. Nice and thanks to our friends at Farmland Fresh Daies. Follow them on Instagram at Farmland Fresh Dairies and check us out at serial Killers PC. Nice anything else you'd like to say, Andrew before we head on out of here.
Speaker 1: I know the holidays are stressful, but give yourself some nice grace and you're doing great, all right?
Speaker 3: Check out the website serial KILLERSPC dot com. All the ratings are there. The way you can send us cereal is there. And are a bios? Do we have bios?
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 3: We don't have bios. Now we should have bios.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we'll talk to Newman. Okay, all right, and they know him because this is the podcast where we talk about Newman.
Speaker 3: That's right on the Cereal podcast where we think inside the Box. Yeah, okay, right, there's Newman inside the Box.
Speaker 1: Hey, buddy Newman, we miss you all right.
Speaker 3: Until we see you on Wednesday with a bull Chat. And I'm pretty sure that we will say crunch Andrew, crunch.
Speaker 1: Yay who who ah now
Speaker 3: Ah goodbye.