Speaker 1: The numbers told the story, and they always do. It's one of those idiots will believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander Gone Vison Good Monday Morning too. It is a numbers game at Visa, the sports betting network, Visa dot Com, the Visa app, game, plus iHeartRadio, YouTube TV, and of course the DK network. It's kill Alexander, It's Kelly Bidlin Monday Morning at bark Handed at the d Let's go, it's hattening.
Speaker 2: We've definitely been prepared and ready to do this show for thirty four minutes.
Speaker 1: Now we have. We didn't just turn on the lights. Lights just turned on two seconds ago and Kelly and I were like, oh yeah, lights. We could have done this for an hour without realizing were on. Hey, Happy Thanksgiving, Kelly Bidley giving. What is more awkward saying Happy Thanksgiving prior to the holiday? It supplies to any holiday, well, Christmases, don't thing is people say, hey Christmas, I know where you're going. Happy Thanksgiving prior to the holiday or the day after Thanksgiving still coming out with a Happy Thanksgiving. We're kind of going Larry David the whole Happy New Year's thing. Here on me. I got you.
Speaker 2: I think I think happy Thanksgiving your you are now okay to say as of today. As of today, I get it needs to stop on after Friday. I agree, I think you get you get till sundown on Friday.
Speaker 1: I that it needs to stop. I like it. We will adhere to those rules. This is guessing lines for week number twelve in the National Football League. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. If you're unfamiliar with this process, I'm unfamiliar with the lines of week twelve. I'm the cocoon. I guess what they are. Kelly will tell me what they are afterwards. Within that process, we hope to extract value. It has been a spectacular process all year long. It has gotten us to winners week after week after week. One week week five, I think it was. It was terrible every other week, including this past one. Were of the two games we like the best here, or at least that I did. Minnesota and Cleveland both got there. It was just plinko at the end for Minnesota for sure, and some might argue for Cleveland. I'd argue in both cases it shouldn't even got into a plinko situation. We'll get into in that whole process, we go through everything that happened yesterday in the NFL as well, and what a day it was with some of these outcomes. We'll get to it all momentarily on this Thanksgiving way where we've got three games on Thanksgiving, and I know we got a Black Friday game as well. I know that from Circus Survivor, And speaking of Survivor, there were six hundred and nine of the of the original nine, two hundred and sixty seven entries left still alive heading into this past week in Circus Survivor, one thousand dollars of pop per entry, nine million, two hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars at steak. Of those six hundred and nine, Kelly almost forty percent thirty eight point nine two percent knocked out, two hundred and thirty seven knocked out this past Thursday and Sunday really alt Yesterday, three hundred and seventy two left. Three hundred and seventy two players are left, most yesterday knocked out on the Washington Commodores. If I had had them left, I'd use them to three hundred seven teventy two left. That means eight thou eight eight thousand, eight hundred and ninety five of the nine thousand, two hundred and sixty seven eliminated ninety five point ninety nine percent eliminated, three seventy two left. Last year, at this time there was only seventy four left. Ninety eight point six percent had been eliminated, so three hundred and seventy two left. The intrinsic value of each of those remaining three hundred and seventy two entries is you're gonna tell me twenty four thousand, nine hundred eleven dollars and twenty nine cents.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many rebuy opportunities I would need at this point to still be alive. It'd be two for me, Okay, I think it would be minimum three because this one, for sure, I would have been.
Speaker 1: Out on this too. I wi did the Dallas Detroit thing, and I would have had Dallas yesterday. I got Detroit on Thursday. But that the second one is a beautiful thing because the self loathing goes down to zero. Yeah, because you're so angry, you're so upset with yourself. I wasn't really with Washington, thinkuse that's how I wanted to play it. But for most when they lose in a heartbreaking fashion, you're just it's so brutal. But then when you lose the second time, you're like, yeah, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Yeah, it definitely does mentally help us, Yes, for sure. So congratulations to the remaining three hundred and seventy two. Are those that are responsible for those three hundred seventy two. Tony Farmer over there at Odds Shark and apparently he is using survivor Atlas for these stats. Of the remaining three hundred and seventy two, first of all, he has two of them. But of the remaining three hundred and seventy two, Kelly, there are only forty one people that have more than one entry. This gets backed again to my philosophy that having multiple entries ultimately doesn't matter. Now people are like, oh, what do you mean. Probably they had so many more and they played it than they have was in the end, everybody has one typically speaking, so only forty one of those three seventy two have more than one. Only fourteen or so of those forty one twenty excuse me, fourteen of those people have three plus entries. We'll tell you what. Let me do it one. Let me do it this way, let me do it systematically. Six have three left. So what is it? It's it's I'll do the math. It's twenty seven have two, twenty seven people have two entries, six have three remaining two people two have four, Two people have four entries remaining. One person has five entries remaining. Two people have six entries remaining. What one has eight and two have ten. So again only forty one with over one with more than one entry. Twenty seven have two, six have three, two have four, one have five, two have six, have one has eight, two have ten. Thank you, Tony former, Thank you survivor alas for those numbers surviving breakdown the.
Speaker 2: Deep dive like poker stack like percentage chance of those guys getting home with I mean two, you've got two to ten left. He also, you have to have a sizeable advantage over the field with that.
Speaker 1: He also had sixteen entries having no Thanksgiving favorites left No Miami, Dallas, Detroit, or San Francisco fifty six percent have Detroit available, twenty four percent, Dallas eleven percent, San Francisco nine percent Miami. Thank you for those numbers. Shall we do a Thanksgiving game here before we have to go to commercial. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's get the open up at provid Yes and lines yes, lines twelve.
Speaker 1: As I check, I had to make Sucharlotte keeping my DiMaggio likes streak alive, not remembering that we have that open.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm here, man, all right. Thursday early to start with the Lions Packers at Lions twelve thirty East.
Speaker 1: The four and six Packers after their win over the Chargers yesterday, The eight and two Detroit Lions. The Packers yesterday against the Chargers. They they win this game, but boy, oh boy, I don't know how they did. Fourth and two. It that midfield eleven o nine left in the first quarter, green Bay with the ball one yard loss, but Joey Bosa leaves with a foot injury. At that point in the game, Chargers end up with a fourth and four. They do not convert, by the way fourth and fourth for the Charges. The green Bay forty three nine to forty one left in the first quarter, they do not convert. Herbert incompleted in tendant for Parhum. Later it's three to nothing Chargers after a Dicker twenty five yard field goal first play second quarter, Jaden Reid for thirty two seven to three. Green Bay Chargers go seventy five yard six plays Herbert to Stone Smart for fifty one ten to seven. Chargers twelve sixteen left in the second quarter. It would be ten to ten at halftime after Andrews Carlson missed a fifty two yard field goal, but made a twenty eight yarder, so ten to ten at the break. Now here's where the Chargers got Chargery Allan Keenan Allen drops a sure seven yard touchdown pass. Chargers have to settle for a Dicker twenty six yard field goal thirteen to ten. Chargers. Remember that after a trade of punts, green Bay goes seventy yards Loved to Watson from eleven sixteen to thirteen. Green Bay miss Carlson pat and third quarter ensuing drive maybe the biggest play of the game. At the time, Chargers matriculate for their own twenty five second in goal. Eckler tackled Mike Anny Clark fumbles second in goal at the two. He fumbles, Rashan Gary recovers green Bay punt. Remember that play. After green Bay punt, Chargers go sixty three yards Herbert to Allen for ten twenty to sixteen Chargers, but then Green Bay goes seventy five on the following drive, Love to Dobbs from twenty four out twenty three to twenty green Bay two thirty three to go, Chargers four and out, but they had all three timeouts. Green Bay three and out. The Chargers get the ball back with one twenty seven to go at their own twenty third and six from their own thirty Herbert deep to Quenton Johnston behind the defense on his hands, drop Nope. And then on fourth and one from their own thirty five Herberts pass Baten down ball game. Green Bay wins twenty three to twenty. What's that three plays? We counted the Allen drop, the the Eckler fumble at the two, and then the Quentin Johnson dropped. Green Bay wins at twenty three twenty. Jordan Love twenty seven to forty for three twenty two two touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked three times. Jayden Reid forty six on the ground, forty six receiving get a touchdown on the ground as well. And then there's Detroit first drive of the game. Chicago's seventy five yards down to Foreman in from one seven to nothing Chicago. Goff would throw a pick then Tyreek Stevenson getting it, but didn't lead to anything. Chicago had to punt, but Detroit second drive golf picked again by t J. Edwards, this time on first and twenty at the Chicago forty five fourteen thirty eight left second quarter, Then two plays into the Chicago and suing drive fields and Tyler Scott hit by Cameron Sudden fumbles. Alexandelone recovers of the Chicago thirty four a play after Goff almost throws a pick six that would have been his third pick of the game, instead gives in from two seven to seven, nine to twenty three left in the second quarter. After a Santos thirty one yard field goal made it ten to seven Chicago. Detroit gets the ball at their own twenty five with one forty seven left in the half, goes seventy five yards GoF to Saint Brown from seven out fourteen ten Detroit. Half time, You're like, Okay, Detroit is just gonna roll from here. Noope. Third quarter After Detroit punt Santo's fifty three yard field goal fourteen thirteen, Detroit then ensuing kit Craig Reynolds popped fumble recovered by Demarcy's gates at the Detroit forty three plays later, fills to Dj Moore from thirty nine out, touchdown twenty to fourteen, Bears four to forty one left third quarter and suing drive third and six of their own forty six golf picked over the middle by Tremaine Edmonds goff just reverting to his old self Chicago short field starting out the Detroit forty three that leads to Santo's forty yardfield goal twenty three to fourteen, Chicago fourteen twelve to go. Another Detroit three and out, Another Santo's field goal, this from thirty nine, twenty six to fourteen Chicago now four fifteen to go Detroit. Then with four minutes and fifteen seconds left in the game, Galley, they're down twelve. They wake up six plays, seventy five yards golf to Jamison Williams from thirty two, and just like that, in one minute and twenty seconds, it's twenty six twenty one Chicago. Then of course a Chicago three and out. Detroit takes over down five with two thirty three to go, seventy three yards and eleven plays. None of the plays longer than thirteen yards. Here's with casual matriculation. Montgomery in from one with twenty nine seconds left, two point conversion. Good golf to Laporta twenty nine to twenty six. Lions, then fields sacked by Hutchinson, ball kicked out of the back of the end zone by Darnell Right. Hutchinson kicks it to the moon after that, no flag, by the way, which could have come into play. Thirty one to twenty six Detroit ballgame. That was the most stealth come from behind. Waight, what just happened finished that? I can remember? Golf twenty three of thirty five for two thirty six, two touchdowns, three picks. He was sacked twice. Gibbs eight for thirty six on the ground with touchdown six catches for fifty nine. They were out time of possession. The Lions were forty minutes and twenty four seconds to nineteen thirty six, and they were minus two in turnovers. But it led to only plus one Chicago net point green Bay at Detroit to start Thanksgiving, I'll say the Lions by seven even touchdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are very close seven and a half right now at DraftKings. I did lay the seven yesterday. You did yeah, yeah, small and I might be involving this in teasers. This is I think you made a great point about this Lions defense becoming a little shaky, you know now, kind of towards middle of the season.
Speaker 1: You brought that up last week. You don't trust him as much hearing on that. I still think this Packers team is pretty pretty terrible. That they should Packers shouldn't have won yesterday. I don't know how the Lions did. Lions are nothing there for me. Doesn't leap off the page. More of this More guessing lines Week twelve. Next Numbers game Vson the Sports Betting Network. Here are three reasons Zen is America's number one nicoteae pout. We use food grade ingredients. We have a wide selection of varieties and they all come in two strengths. Find Zen at a store near you morning. This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Numbers gave on VISI these Scores Betting Network. If you haven't become a Vison Pro subscriber yet, now's your best chance to sign up. It saved. Sign up on our Black Friday special today and get vsent Pro access to everything we do from now through May first for only sixty dollars. That's sixty dollars. Sign up today get access to daily best bets, unlimited access to our exclusive betting splits, premium analysis, and twenty four to seven video access, plus all our betting guys and best bets for the upcoming College Bowls the Super Bowl in March Madness. Don't miss our best new subscriber offer of the year. Visit Visa dot com slash subscribe to sign up on our Black Friday special. Now that's vsi n dot Com slash subscribe. It's kill Alexander. It's Kelly Bidlin guessing lines for week number twelve in the National Football League. As we roll in here, the music is blaring at the d and this morning they were playing Bob Seekers. We got tonight, which I have annoyingly been said now in between every segment, every chance I get, and Kelly wants it out of his head, So I'm just gonna do it for the rest of the show. Only night move. So it's the only song loud, and we figured out, because we're geniuses, that it's the d Derek Stevens is from Detroit, and they're playing a lot of Bob Seeker. I think we can. I think we're reading too much into it, maybe maybe because otherwise we're missing some great kid rock around here. They show enough to play a lot of Bob Singer in here. They'll tell you that one F one, I have to I have to get all this in on this show. I know we have to guess lines, but I have to get all this in F one. The Formula one race here on Saturday night, we're gonna compartmentalize. There's two. There's two conversations to be had. Let's talk about the race itself. First of all, let's flash up a picture. This was my vantage point. This is on the roof of my building watching the race. Glorious Las Vegas event. Let me just say this, and better than you were expecting. Right, Well, I mean, I know what my view is, but the fact that we got to see where my vantage point is is the corner of the Strip and Harmon. For those who were unfamiliar with the street names, it's right where the Cosmo and the Aria. The street right in between the Cosmo and the Aria perpendicular to Las to the Las Vegas Strip. So they're coming down that picture. They're coming down the strip at two hundred and forty miles an hour, And my vantage point was perfect because I'd see them at two forty, then I'd see them have to slow down. Right, We got them where they had to slow down and make not quite a ninety degree left turn, but enough so that I sound like my dad was like, what do you mean they throw the baseball one hundred miles an hour? I couldn't believe, like these cars are able to stop so smoothly like that and turn. But we got to see where, you know, La Clerk passed verstap in the first time perfectly. And I had a bunch of f on and hard os up on the roof with me, and they had their TVs and they were giving me all the play by play, so it gave great context to it. So let me just say this, the race itself, those that period of time when the race was happening was gorgeous. Las Vegas, Nevada never looked more beauty. That was the best sort of advertisement for this city that there could ever be. And let me just say the part that I watched on TV two from sky Sports. Sky Sports did a phenomenal job televising this, and American sports media that does the broad that does golf broadcasts could learn a lesson from them because they didn't just focus on the leaders. They focused on everybody. Here's someone passing, you know, for eighth place. So they did such a great job of that, and golf we see with every tournament it just wait, why aren't you showing so and so who's in third place? Can we see one? You know? And so there was a lesson to be learned from that. But Las Vegas never looked more beautiful. The race was awesome. It was electric that night, like the whole thing was surreal, Like I can't believe they pulled this off. And so in that respect, you got to give them props for that. However, everything else that we endured for this, right the six months of construction, the arrogance of security that the weekend, the fact that everything, every square inch in this town was monetized. Probably some politician was greased, and nobody has the you know, the courage to do an investigation on it. It's a ten year contract. But I will tell you this what it's gonna come down to. They're just gonna look at the economics, did the city, did the strip make more money than it otherwise would have, and all the indications by the way or that it might not have. And so we'll see, we'll see how this goes down.
Speaker 2: I mean, the only the only day I got remotely closed down there was that was Thursday night. Yeah, I was a little I don't want to say it was shocked because I knew it was Thursday. I knew it still wasn't like Friday Saturday. But crowds were light around the Caesars, the Great Caesar's Palace.
Speaker 1: It was pretty dark cool on Saturday night. Man, it was it was. I mean, like the fact that it happened, Like it's surreal that that they pulled this off. That was that part is.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's not so it's not as as surreal when we've been sitting through it for seven months or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's people who have been here long enough say it was war worst than that NBA All Star weekend. The six months of this was worth worse than that famous NBA All Star weekend. Let's do another Thanksgiving game, all right? Next up, we got the commanders at the Cowboys. Uh, the Commodes four and seven Washington commodes against the Dallas Cowboys, who are seven and three. What a traditional Thanksgiving matchup. This is Detroit and Dallas, obviously with home games traditionally on Thanksgiving each and every year, Washington loses to the Giants. I do not know how this happened. First drive of the game, they sacked Tommy DeVito twice, but which would be a port of things to come. But then Howell was picked his first drive deep by first drive deep by Nick Nick McLeod, they would sack Washington would sack DeVito five times in the first quarter, the most in a first quarter by any team of opposing quarterback since two thousand and six. After Giants three and out, skin second play on the drive, Howel to Logan Thomas hit by Michael McFadden and Xavier McKinney recovers at the Washington forty seven that led to a short field and de veto to Saquon twenty four year old touchdown pass seven to nothing, Giants six twenty nine left in the first quarter. The one guy that can beat you, they couldn't stop him. After a sly twenty three yard field going to make it seven to three, and after a trade of punts Giants fourth and two at the Washington thirty four to ten eighteen left second quarter incomplete pass, but after the skin after Washington three and out, Giants go sixty two yards to veto to Darius Slayton for forty fourteen to three Higantes. Washington then goes seventy five yards howl in from eight in a on a play where he was like a pinball, knocking off players ended up on the ground. Flags were thrown fourteen to nine because Slive misses the pat that would be the halftime score. Opening kickof second half Byron Pringle fumbles for Washington. Javarius Owens recovers to the Washington thirty four, but the Giants go backwards on the seventh and eighth sacks of DeVito of the game, Skins them matriculate slide from forty two fourteen to twelve Giants. Maybe Washington could pull us off. After another three and out for the Giants punctuated by the ninth sack of DeVito, Washington has first and ten at the Giants thirty five with fifty one seconds left and the third quarter and Chris Rodriguez Juniors hit by Xavier He recovered by Micah McFadden. The turnovers one after another that would lead to a Giant sixty seven yard drive Saquon for thirty six to start it to veto to Saquon from five out to end it twenty one to twelve Giants, thirteen thirty two left Howell, then picked by Darnay Holmes when he just threw it up for grabs, led to a bullock thirty six yard field will twenty four to twelve Giants six forty eight to go. Washington then go seventy five yards howl the Dotson for eight twenty four to nineteen Giants. Then after a Giants three and out, Washington down five with the ball. They're oh, nineteen one, forty nine to go. They can do this, Kelly. They get it to first and fifteen at the Giants forty eight, Howell trying to throw it away instead pick by Isaiah Simmons to paydirt to the Izzy thirty one to nineteen Giants ball game Howell thirty one to forty five for two to fifty five, one touchdown, three picks, sack four times, three carries for thirty five in a touchdown. They outgained the Giants Washington did four h three to two ninety two. They outfirst downed him twenty eight to thirteen, but they were minus six. Let me repeat that min is six and turnovers six turnovers for Washington, none for the Giants, which led to plus twenty four Giants net points. You ain't winning survivor you ain't winning any football game going minus six, and yet they had a chance to at the end. Well, they were minus five at the time when they had a chance to. And then there's Dallas, Oh, Dallas. By the way, Isaiah Simmons also continues his like once a year, you're like, huh, yeah, that could be a really good salary. Really could be. No wonder he was drafted by where he was drafted at a clempse Dallas. After a teams trade, Dallas beat Carolina after the team's traded punts. Dallas won eighty three yards dak to Luke's scoonmaker from eighteen out seven to nothing, Dallas three twenty left first quarter ten to three over Carolina. Now Dallas takes over their own forty with one to fifty six left in the second quarter. They go sixty yards on the strength of two Carolina unnecessary roughness calls Dak to ceedee Lamb from five out seventeen to three Dallas at the half, and you're like, oh, the route is on. Not so fast though. Third quarter, after a trade of punts, Carolina went ninety on seventeen plays ninety on seventeen, during which the Panthers converted a fourth and two at their own forty nine and a fourth and set. It was a fourth and seven until Dallas ran into the kicker, then Bryce to theling for Bryce to feeling for sixteen to convert that, then a fourth and three at the Dallas twenty eight, Young to Theelan for three, and then a fourth and one of the Dallas sixteen Miles Sanders for three. Three plays later, Young to tremble from four out seventeen to ten Dallas one fifty nine left in the third quarter, and you're like, oh, Carolina might cover this, they might be in this game. Nope. Dallas then goes seventy five yards pollared from twenty one twenty four to ten Dallas. The first play of the ensuing drive Bryce picked by Deron Bland. How many times have we said that? This year? Said this this year? Thirty one yards of the House thirty to ten, thirteen forty eight to go. I'll tell you how many times four Bland's fourth pick six of the year is fourth, tying the record for the most in a season, and at that point he had seven plus games left of football to break it. He's got seven games left to do it. They'd win at thirty three to ten, No use to continue. Dak twenty five at thirty eight for one nine, two touchdowns, no picks, he was not sacked, and Dallas health Carolina to thirteen first downs, just one hundred and eighty seven total yards. Remember ninety on that one drive and Dallas was plus two and turnovers that led to ten Dallas net points. Washington at Dallas second game on Thanksgiving, I will split the difference between the seven and the ten. I will say the Cowboys by eight and a half. You off it is up to eleven. How is eleven?
Speaker 2: Was? I think it's opened like ten and a half yesterday is where it was at and then we're up to eleven. Now, remember we used to talk about a bunch at the beginning of the season. How shocked I was all these big favorites, there always be this dog money. Initially it feels like the past few weeks that started.
Speaker 1: To flip and we're back to get money. Or if I really want to take Washington. Oh you know, dude, it's Thanksgiving. Oh no, I thought I was gonna enjoy my Thanksgiving. Now I've got to sweat it. I really want to take them in a contest, little on a bit. Oh no one more Thanksgiving or more Black Friday game to get to the numbers game VASA the sports betting network. We get tweets at beating the book. Always appreciate all the feedback from everybody, best listeners in the game. Angriest guy in Kentucky, Kelly, please do me a favor. Do not mention Taylor Swift this morning? Help keep me out of the penitentiary. And then he writes about seven more tweets about this very subject. I think we just did mention Taylor Swift. Israel Negron, He says, any chance you can have that Formula one guy back on before this weekend's race. He was awful. Yeah, Phil Bobbitt. Phil Bobbitt was incredible with his Formula one picks. He was tremendous. Good on him. Yeah, Buddhist man, get at us. I think he was tracking them all, but it was like, I mean, I think five or six dogs that he hit it like he was killing it. We're talking anywhere from like, but they seriously moved from the time he was on to race time.
Speaker 2: Oh well, well some of those some of those would have based off of the qualifying stuff. Yes, like he hit on some of the qualifiers right that the odds would move after that, tom Ft for three.
Speaker 1: Is there any chance Jack tel Rio still has a job at the end of a numbers game after that little dust up yesterday through in the little politics in that tweet. See what he did there? Okay, Web twelve, that's sixty six angriest guy Kentucky. Okay, all right, okay. This is from This is from Jesse Welch. Wouldn't it wouldn't be Guessing Lines Monday without Gil railroading through that open This is so true. This is from this is also about the Open Buddhist Man. It's truly amazing that Gill continues to forget about the Guessing Lines opening with the live band sitting right next to him every week. True bros. Kevin right, he gets really excited to do guessing line. I really am and Kevin Ryan after surviving using Detroit multiple teasers. I was holding Vikings supposed two and a half and under forty two and a half. Thank god, I passed out drunk and missed the failed two point Broncos try. My heart can only take so much. Oh, we will get to that for sure. By the way, the megapod, I am on a Are you ready for this? Sixteen and one spread? Run sixteen and one? Now here's with Kansas City penning tonight. But here's the thing, So the megapot, it's three plays a week for all of us. Me, Todd, Will Tom wish to have Will Hill and their guest this week was Cleve t Out. It's easier than five. Huh, sixteen and one, so just killing it. But when you get in the contest and you have to do a fourth and a fifth, I drop off a cliff. So you know how hard it is to get to five. So you know my fourth and fifth wearth this last week Carolina and Miami. So like, I only went two and two in the contest penning tonight's game.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you had told me the Raiders scored thirteen points against the Dolphins. We'll get to that I would have laid so much money on that game.
Speaker 1: That is, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: But yes, the I'm sure there's no mentaler's I'm sure there's no buyer's remorse, better's remorse going on in my brain when I say this, Gil, but the fifth pick, I feel like my all time record in that is roughly like six and one seventy.
Speaker 1: That's right. Okay, we're way behind on these games. By the way, do you have any play I have Kansasitian contest. I have Kansasitiyan a bet tonight minus two and a half. I think Andy Reid twenty one and three straight up after a bye. Everybody knows the stats. Twenty one and three straight up after a bye. I think Philadelphia has gotten away with some wins against Washington, against Dallas as well. I think this is where the magic carpet ride ends for Philling, and I think Jalen Hurts is hurt. By the way, I'm with you, We're both, We're both. I'm interested.
Speaker 2: I'm really interested to see that man. I mean, he's been on my list for a while now. Apparently that that sleeve did come off the knee this week, so we'll see what he looks like I did lay the points for a for a bed. Not huge, but it played it as a bet this week and then also in the contest where we're what both too and two with that pending.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so all right, let's get one more here Thanksgiving the late Thanksgiving game forty nine Ers at Seahawks seven and three nine Ers after they win yesterday, six and four Seahawks after their loss. This is a big game in the NFC West. Niners. They win yesterday, they beat the the Bucks. After teams trade punt, San Francisco goes eighty yards Perdy to McCaffrey from four out, seven to nothing Niners three fifty five left. First quarter, Tampa Bay first and five of the San Francisco thirty three Mayfield hit by Fred Warner fumbles Cleland Cleveland feral covers leads to a Jake Moody thirty seven yard field goal, ten to nothing Niners. Then Tampa goes seventy five yards Mayfield to Evans from one out, ten to seven Niners. Moody added a field goal thirteen to seven nine Ers at the half. Third quarter after Tampa Bay punt, San Francisco goes ninety eight yards and three plays Perty to Ayuk for seventy six twenty to seven nine ers. After Tampa punt, San Francisco goes seventy nine yards Perty to Kittle from three out twenty seven to seven nine ers. The route was on or so it seemed one forty two left third quarter. Remember the spreads about eleven and a half. Here Tampa Bay goes seventy five yards brilliantly play called after Talanoa Hufanga left the game. Mayfield to Rakeem Jarrett for forty one. He beat Jaiir Brown, who was in because Ufango was out. Then a twenty two yard PI on Warner Rashad Whiten from one twenty seven to fourteen nine ers fourteen eleven to the game San Francisco three and out. That followed by Tampa Bay matriculating trying to get the cover. Here they convert a fourth and five at the San Francisco twenty nine was seven to fifty to go. Mayfield to Evans for eleven, but they fail on fourth and fourth to twelve with six forty five to go, So Niners backers get a reprieve right there in Mayfield incomplete in ten reverence, San Francisco three and out, though followed by a Devin Tompkins fifty one yard pum return for Tampa Bay. They're set up at the San Francisco thirteen spread in doubt again third and six of the Niners nine. Baker picked off deflection off of Drake Greenlaw's helmet in the end zone by Jay ear Brown three thirty eight to go. San Francisco backers would survive one more last gas by Tampa Bay twenty seven to fourteen. Ballgame Party twenty one of twenty five for three thirty three, three touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked four times, a one fifty eight point three passer rating that is perfect. It is only the second Niners quarterback ever to get that, the other Joe Montana in nineteen eighty nine. It was pretty good. Nineteen eighty nine. Sorry, little public enemy. McCaffrey twenty one of seventy eight on the ground twenty one four to seventy eight on the ground, five catches for twenty five yards in a touchdown. I Uke five for one to fifty six in a touchdown. Kittle eight for eighty nine and a touchdown A four to twenty to two eighty seven total yards advantage for the Niners. They were mine. They were excuse me, they were plus two and turnovers, but that led to only plus three San Francisco net points. But they really may have also prevented a key seven for the cover of course, they're at the end. I will just say this again about Brock Purty, because I haven't in a few weeks really since the Niners, you know, went out to that amazing start. I don't believe people appreciate Brock party. I hope that this perfect game and by the way, his passer rating average for the last two games is almost perfect. I hope people start to now appreciate him for the player that he is. And you know, I had that Offensive Player of the Year bet on him. I think I'm betting him MVP because nobody else has has really shined in that MVP race, you know, with the exception of a guy like Mahomes, who can come out and be brilliant again tonight, you're like, well, the the MVP. But Purty, to me, he is unappreciated. Everybody says, oh, it's because he's surrounded by these great players. I don't believe that's the case. Pardon me. I think he's really really good at football, and he's so quick with his progressions. He sees the field so well as so many famous Niners quarterbacks from the past half. And we said that earlier in the year a lot about perty. I think I want to bring Ethan Strauss on the show because he has a pretty rant he wants to do. Also, who that plays Seattle? Seattle and the Rams, Oh my god. After the Rams three and out, Seattle goes eighty eight yards Geno to dk metcalf from eight to seven to nothing, Seattle five to twenty left first quarter, Rams, aided by sixty nine yards of penalties, get the first and goal at the five, and here is Sean mcvay's brilliant play calling. Royce Freeman rush on first, Royce Freeman on second rush, Royce Freeman on third rush, then fourth and gold with two Stafford didn't complete intended for rat Well. Meyers fifty four yard field goal made it ten to nothing Seattle, followed by the Rams three and that followed by another Rams three and out Meyers forty three yard field goal thirteen to nothing Seattle. Then the Rams go seventy five yards. Cup hurt at this point Stafford to Nakuah first target of the game for Buka Nakua, touchdown, thirteen to seven Seattle, nine sevens left. That's actually the halftime score. Okay. Third quarter trade three and outs. Meyer's fifty two yard field goal makes it sixteen to seven Seattle. Teams trade punts twice, Gino getting knocked out of the game in the process with an elbow injury. Stafford will also get picked by Rieke Woollan, though, but Seattle will get stopped on a three and out, So Rams then go sixty eight yards Darryl Henderson in from one to make it sixteen to fourteen Seattle. That featured a horrible pi in the end zone. I believe it was Woolan or was it Witherspoon covering Nakua. Nikoua just dripped over his own two feet I think. Then Lock drew locks in the game. He's picked by Darrion Kendrick. So keep in mind the Rams are down two at this point and Kendrick makes this makes a pick in Seattle territory, but Kendrick docked. Excuse me, it wasn't quite in Seattle territory because its downfield. But Kendrick docked fifteen yards for talking Schmack to the Seahawks bench. So the Rams actually start back at their twenty one. It was further down the field that I remember, no problem. Nikoua to the rescue thirty two to start the drive, Nikua for ten. Six plays later. Nicoua rushes for seven and the first three plays later, but then first and goal at the seven. This is with them down to late in the game for the Rams. Here's what Sean McKay. Sean McVay drums up rush on first down, then a pass intended for Nakua, then a little hitch pass to Henderson that has zero chance of getting in the end zone, so they have to settle for Lucas Hafersik twenty two yard field goal seventeen sixteen Rams one thirty one to go Gino back in no timeouts. They get it to thirty eight at their own forty Gino to Metcalf for twenty one. Then instead of a spike at the Rams thirty nine, Pete Carroll says Sean McVay, hold my beer. They choose to run with twenty three seconds left. What are you doing? Sharponnay for two, followed by a spike. They should have spiked it first and had a pass play and spiked it again if they needed to. Myers, they settle for a fifty five yard field goal tried. Of course, it leaks right. No good. As good as Myers is, it's still fifty five yards and the Rams win in seventeen to sixteen. They sweep the season series versus Seattle. Only four hundred eight total yards of offense combined in this game. These coaches are absolutely I know people like to crush other coaches. If you watch football week to week, every play, Kelly Sean McVay is consistently the worst coach in the NFL. I'm serious, you can crush other coaches. He's so bad week to week. Oh, San Francisco minus six on the riven S seven seven yep, up to seven. That was moving, Yeah, that's probably that's probably better than six. Both those guys were terrible, But mcveay is every week. I know people think it's min nicoua Bett. It's not. He's terrible Black Friday game, next skill Alexander. It is Kelly Bidlin. I don't want to gloss over some of the things we've already talked about. This hour, and I realize we got a lot more games to get to. But Deron Bland again, I mentioned with the Cowboys four pick six is already this year. That matches the record. Four other guys have done it. Three other guys are four. I think it's four other guys have done it. Seven games left to break. That should Doron Bland get Defensive Player of the Year consideration. Mike Greenberg, let's give credit words due. Mike Greenberg at ESPN, he's a Jets fan, was talking about how Drown Bland that's more touchdowns than the combined touchdowns of Jets wide receivers this year four to three. What are some of the other names of wide receivers who don't have four touchdowns throughout the league?
Speaker 2: Of other names DK Metcalf, T Higgins, Jalen Waddle, Christian Kirk, Michael Pittman, Junior, Chris Olave just a few of those that he has more touchdowns then, and then of course again the entire Jets wide receiving core combined.
Speaker 1: It's amazing and that that is two for Wilson and one for Lazard. That that's it on that team. That is it. He is down to seventy five to one to win seventy five, I say down and not like I knew where he was two days ago, honestly? Is that? I mean like, if he gets one more, no, no, I think you gotta think of it. If he gets two more, two more, If he gets two more, I thought you had something. Then is he so he then he's not just one above the record like he is due. He will have shattered it at that point. Kind of he would have kind of shattered it at that point. We get tweets a badio. You have to be a part of the conversation. Then, of course he does NC one ninety five. Gambler at MX Square Better says, oh, man, can't wait for that Patriots Giants game. Gil, it'll be a nail bier with a final fourteen to ten. I mean DeVito versus Joan? Who does Jones? Who doesn't get excited for that? Oh God, what's that line gonna be? Zero one? TK one? Tom kay? First we betting in Florida observations pretty consistent. Ten cent lines don't want to cross key numbers and get middled. Instead employ heavy juice, decent prop selection, but not like big multi state operations. Oh thank you, for that review. That was pretty thorough. That was pretty good. I know a guy who won six hundred thousand dollars betting blackjack in Florida. Oh really over the weekend getting murdered by people Jason H eleven, don't do it, Gilly, don't bet the Commanders. That would absolutely ruin your Thanksgiving. Watching cowboys jump into the Sala Salvation army bin while inflatable, raft Ron looks on dumbfounded. You're right, I don't know that. I can't even though I think that line is high. Is a is a contest which I'm kind of in, so I don't want to mess with it. Gen O'Connor. Short weekend, so no firings. But what's the best odds? Ron rivera next head coach. Acts can't imagine he gets to spend Thanksgiving thankful he's employed. They're so bad if you if your record against the Dayble Giants is three to zero to one these last two seasons, and yes I'm including last year because the Giants were smoking mirrors and the fact that day boll one Coach of the Year. I'll go to my grave saying was complete malarchy to use someone else's term. But the fact that the fact that the Giants sweep you is just reason enough. Sky high. What's Birdie's itcherating this year? I wonder not as bad as last year. Last year he was their itch, by the ways, our megapod word for interceptions that should have happened. Sumner Hutches a great rundown on the Rams game. Rams money line never in doubt. And Larry Fresh who just stopped by and said hello. He said, had to stop by and say hi, but I forgot to say thank you for all the content and laughs. Oh man, thank you so much. Please everybody come by when you get a chance. Here to the Lovely Bar Canada at the d here in downtown Vegas. All right, Black Friday game? What do we got? Dolphins at the Jets seven and three Dolphins the four and six Jets as the Aaron Rodgers coming back? You know buzz died yet or are people still betting this? Yes? No all, Aaron Rodgers keeps saying this coming back, no matter what, now, no matter what. I don't know. I think he still put the the the preface on it that they have to be in play. Well, they're not gonna be in They're not gonna be Miami beats the Raiders, but they don't cover much of the chagrin of many. After a Vegas punt to start the game, third play for Miami two a rushes forward hit by Luke Masterson, fumbles recovered by Marcus Epps on review, leads to Carlson thirty four yard field goal. That's Daniel Carlson in this case, three to nothing Las Vegas. Miami then goes seventy five yards two out of Tyreek Reek from thirty eight touchdown, seven to three Miami two oh three left in the first quarter. At this point, you're like, Okay, here comes Miami. They're gonna roll them. They're bullies, right, not tonight, not today in this game. Vegas comes right back seventy five yards O'Connell to DeVante swing for forty six, ten to seven Las Vegas. One second left in the first quarter. Miami fourth and one at the Vegas three two out of Tyreek. They lose four yards. That's when you kind of knew. Nine oh eight left in the second quarter. After a Las Vegas three and out Reekin and eighth Chane out with injuries, Miami reeks was temporary. Miami goes sixty three yards two at a Salvon Ahmed from eleven out fourteen to ten Miami, two twenty eight left. Second quarter. After a Las Vegas punt one oh three left in the half, two out of Julian Hill hit by Divine Diablo fumbles, Diablo recovers the Miami thirty two with fifty eight seconds left that led to a Carlson forty seven yard field goal fourteen to thirteen Miami. Miami just could not get away from the Raiders on the scoreboard third quarter first play the half to a pick deep by Isaiah Poulamau Las Vegas, though with a three and out after that, Sanders did get a forty one yard field goal seventeen to thirteen Miami five twenty six left in the third quarter, and then after a Las Vegas three and out, Sanders a fifty one yard field goal to make it twenty to thirteen Miami with twenty five seconds left in the third quarter. And you're like, okay, one more score, Miami's gonna cover this one more touchdown. The team's trade punts, Las Vegas matriculates, but fourth and three at the Miami thirty one. O'Connell then incomplete deep so Miami gets the ball back and you're like, they're gonna do it, but they have a three and out. Wait what happened to this team? The injuries? No, not the injuries, they just weren't getting it. They give Las Vegas some credit. Fourth and six for Las Vegas at the Miami twenty four. They're trying to tie the game. Forget the good cover. O'Connell picked at point blank range, point blank range by Jalen Phillips. One more Miami punt. Las Vegas gets it again. They get it to second and tent at the Miami thirty nine, with thirty two seconds to go, O'Connell picked in the end zone by Jalen Ramsey. Ball game twenty to thirteen Dolphins. They win, but once again do not cover. Two A twenty eight for thirty nine for three twenty five, two touchdowns, one pick. He was sacked once, he did lose a fumble. Tyreek eleven targets, ten catches for one forty six and a touchdown. I mean, carlas if this dude is the real MVP, incredible, he is the real MVP. Yes, we'll disclosure and I have an MVP ticker his hand right left the gate left the game of hand. That's happened a couple of times this year where he's left and come back for said it would be fine. After the game, he was just upset it was gonna get into his video game time this week. That dude is gonna get two thousand yards. He is four twenty two to two ninety six total yards advantage for the Dolphins twenty one to twelve. And first, who are they playing? The Jets? Who Black Friday? The Jets Robert Salad talking about benching Zach Wilson. Now, let's get to this game they get They just destroyed by Buffalo. Opening kickoff Xavier Gibson hit fumbles recovered by Quintin Morris. Jets do force the three and out because the Bills go backwards after Quentin Williams sack of Allen but Bass forty eight yard field goal, three to nothing, Buffalo after a Jets punt, Bass thirty yardfield goal, six to nothing. After another Jets punt, Bass thirty three yardfield goal, nine to nothing. After a Jets three and out Buffalo punt, Wilson second attended his own twenty seven picked by Rasoul Douglas. Buffalo set up at the Jets twenty four to five plays Allen to James Cook from five out, sixteen to nothing Buffalo. The route was on Jets looks like a three and out fourth and two at their own twenty four two minutes left in the half, but a fake Thomas Moore Stett to Brandon Eckles for eighteen, then fourth and two at the fifty. Wilson a breeze for fifteen on a play where the Bills medical staff went to tend to Taron Johnson but quickly realized Taylor Rapp needed to mediate attention taking away in an ambulance. Boy, oh boy, the memories of that in Buffalo. So I mean, I mean Rogers before then, but obviously Deamorrow Hamlin last year. It's just incredible. Jets would eventually score on a Wilson not comparing the two, by the way, but just that field has or that stadium has had a lot of bad things happen there. Jets would eventually score on a Wilson to haul nine yard touchdown pass two point conversion field sixteen to six Jets at the half, excuse me, Sixney sixth Buffalo at the half. Third quarter, Buffalo go seventy five yards Alan to Tye Johnson from twenty eight out on a fourth and one, twenty two to six. Buffalo Bass misses the pat after a Jets punt Alan to Khalil should care for eighty one twenty nine to six. Six twenty nine left third quarter, the competitive portion of the ball game was over. Buffalo would win it thirty two to six. Wilson and Zach that is seven for fifteen. He completed seven forward passes for eighty one yards, one touchdown, one pick you Zack five times. Tim Boyle would come in late and throw a pick as well. Buffalo had a three ninety three to one to fifty five total yards advantage. They were plus three in turnovers. The Jets had four, Buffalo had one. That led to plus ten net Buffalo points. This is Miami at the Jets. I'll say Miami minus six. We do not know apparently who the Jets quarterback will be, not that it matters. Miami minus six on the road opened seven, most places up to eight. Ooh, I'm low.
Speaker 2: Our man Jonathan right here at the Circus Sportsbook Deska. He walked into the d this morning. He said, no, that's way too low. We're bringing it up to nine here at Circa. So Circus posted nine on this game.
Speaker 1: No respect for the Jets d because they're I mean, the Jets have been the same thing every week all year, right, solid D that is completely torpedoed by their inept offense and the fact that the Jets would be so oh loyal to Zach Wilson this entire time, and now that they're four and six and basically Donzo. I get it, they're not completely done so but four and six, You've let this fester for so long and now you're going to make a change at quarterback. What sense does any of this take. I can't defend it, can't defend it.
Speaker 2: I mean you had, you had all the opportunities in the world to go out and try and try to bring in something someone, But just.
Speaker 1: Like with Washington, do I want to bet the Jets catching on? This is this is horrible. I was hoping that with the contest, I could like leisurely sit through a Thanksgiving contest, pick and a bet and a Friday. Instead, you're telling me no, to do that, I would have to take the Commanders and the Jets. Now, I don't want to do that. That's I don't want to ruin my week. So we've gotten to that point where the values on the suckitude wonderful whole much more to get to guessing lines and i'mbers told the story and they always done. It's Wando's idiots who believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander our number two of a numbers game at Visa, the sports betting network, Visa dot Com, the Visa app game plus iHeartRadio, YouTube TV. Happy Thanksgiving, everybody, It's Skill Alexander, It's Kelly Bidlin. Kelly allowed for a Happy Thanksgiving to be uttered for the first time this morning. We talked it out Monday through Friday. We're allowed to say after Thanksgiving, After Thanksgiving, to you and yours. If you're traveling, safe travels, be safe.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you're navigating either the roads or the airports, good god. I hated navigating airports this week. Yeah, God, bless you if you're doing that. Getting back to loved ones, playing strains and Automobiles. By the way, one of the more underrated movies of my childhood is a great movie. That's a great one. Steve Martin and John Candy Uh, we have a lot to get to here. This is that the first hour set the record in guessing lines history. Do you know for what genuous amount of games we've ever gotten, which means the second hour will also set a record. That's right, not before because we don't have any buys this week, right, we don't have any buys. Yeah, so this will but we got to we literally described eight different games there, so this should go. Quicker and Tom Stephan we get tweets at beating the book, Tom Stephan will kickers now regularly hit fifty plus yardfield goals. Talking about Jason Myers with the Seahawks, it's far from the chip shot coaches seem to think it is based on their play calling and key moments of the game. You see it every week. I'm with you, Tom, absolutely, one hundred percent. That's what I said at the end of that recap. I'm like, you know, Jason Myers is a great kicker. He's a great kicker, but you can't count on fifty five outdoors.
Speaker 2: And this has been like I've noticed this probably five times this year too, where they're playing endo game situations you're like, you could really use like five or ten more yards here, like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: And I know we had to get commercial, so I said it quickly. Sean McVay is the worst coach week after week for the Rams. Now talking about the Rams now people love, they love crushing brand and Staley, Brandon say, because they do that whole like locker room, give him a noogie thing in the locker. People like to treat a nerd like Brandon Staley like that or any other because Rivera's terrible. There's a lot of bad coaches, but if you watch football on a week to week basis, no one does more to undermine his team than Sean McVay does. Play calling, the constant running on first down and second and third like it's just it's horrible. And then Pete Carroll did something so bad that it made you forget all about it.
Speaker 2: It really did kind of Brandon Staley's back real quick for a second. Yeah, I actually I actually have a little respect for I know he was flipping out post game yesterday because people keep asking him about taking away the play calling.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm okay with?
Speaker 2: Brandon Staley is ELP just as aware as the rest of us that he is probably on the hot seed or the hottest seed of all time. I am very okay if you're like, hey, look, if I'm gonna get fired, I'm going down doing it my way.
Speaker 1: I'm very okay with that age. He's also not Quentin Johnson Johnston dropping that pass. He's also not Keenan Allen dropping a touchdown pass. He's also not Austin Eckler fumbling at the two. Mike Stacks. The feeling of possibly losing your last survivor entry is so gut wrenching. It seems like there's no good way to lose nine more weeks of stress coming up. Good luck to you, Mike Stacks and Grayson ROSSI. Of course, Kelly would say he needs to go to above the record talking about Deron Bland. Remember Michi coming Mechi? He said, Mechi, but it's Mechi coming back from cancer and only catching seven pazzes wasn't enough. You really got to impress me. Okay, all right, we got games to get to. What do we got? Were at Falcons? We are on the Sunday Early Window, Saints at Falcons NFC South Clash. We're gonna get ritter A, were gonna get Heineke here for the Falcons. Do we know sounds like Ritter? Right, it sounds like Ritter. Both teams coming off of bye five and five Saints four and six Atlanta. Nothing to say about either game because there wasn't one for either. I will say the Saints as two and a half point road favorites, not quite three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that was official from the team, but that wasn't ESPN report that they will be going back to Ritter.
Speaker 1: Uh, what was your guest? Two and a half Saints on the road at minus two, Falcons one point favorite currently at DraftKings. Oh wow, foor that Falcons loved me and you haven't understood all season? Yeah again though, like am I recently?
Speaker 2: This even took money from this morning when I punched it in. So this was Saints coming my way now a few a few hours ago. Now it's Falcons one. Oh okay, so it's let's go from drifting from me? Does this make me want to take the Saints?
Speaker 1: I would absolutely tease up the Saints. It's a one and a half.
Speaker 2: I will Saints and the teaser for sure this week, for sure, I've already got that.
Speaker 1: Really, I want to make it as a bet or as a contest pick. And yes, I'm concerned about contest because everyone counts big now with thirty six including tonight's game left, uh okay, file Washington, the Jets, and the Saints in all the same category. I know, I know that Saints fans will be like, how can you put us with I'm not saying just for this for racing to bet them next Steelers a Bengals, all right, the six and four Steelers at the five and five Bengels. Bengals with extra week coming off the Thursday night defeat at the hands of the Ravens, and of course, no Joe Burrow, It's gonna be Jake Brand. Pittsburgh yesterday loses to the Browns thirteen to ten after a Cleveland punt and a Pittsburgh three and out. Cleveland seven play fifty yard drive Jerome fod In from one, seven to nothing Cleveland. And you figured Cleveland's gonna roll, At least I did, because I had Cleveland four thirty five left first quarter. Hopkins would add a chip shot twenty five yard field goal before the end of the half. Ten to nothing Cleveland at the break, they're controlling the football game, and then by the way Pittsburgh in the first half, punt, punt, punts, punt, end of half. Is that good? Great offense? Picket in the first half was five of eight for thirty four yards, no touchdown, no picks. He was sacked twice. Steelers were out first down thirteen to four, and they were out gained in total yards one sixty three to sixty four. But then the third quarter comes around, second play of the half Jalen Warren for seventy four, ten to seven Cleveland, and all of a sudden, just like that, Oh no, this you gotta be kidding me, And in my head, I'm like Mike Tomlin's got Cleveland right where he won. This cannot happen. Cleveland converts a fourth and one, but they have to punt on the next strive. Pittsburgh then three and out, Cleveland three and out. Pittsburgh converts a fourth and one at their own twenty nine, but they punt. Then third and fifteen for Cleveland at the Pittsburgh thirty six, one thirty five left. In the third quarter, dtr picked off deflection by Shannon Sullivan, but another Pittsburgh three and out followed by a twenty yard punt by Presley Harvin, I'm like, all right, this is where Cleveland's gonna take advantage. But nope, Cleveland three and out ten the third quarter, Oh god, ten to seven. Still. Pittsburgh then matriculates Boswell twenty eight yardfield goal. It's ten to ten, what's seven forty to go? I'm a Cleveland backer, I'm like, this cannot be happening. Pittsburgh cannot be seven and three after this, cannot lose this. Then, at Cleveland three and out, Corey Bork has twenty five yard punt for the Browns. Pittsburgh starts at their own forty eight with five forty seven to go in a tie game, but they're forced to punt nonetheless. Oh thank goodness for Cleveland backers. Cleveland then has to punt. Pittsburgh gets it back with one forty two to go at their own thirty three and out though zero yards gain. Cleveland then gets it back at their own thirty five with one eighteen to go, and all of a sudden, Dorian Thompson Robinson wakes up dtr to Elijah Moore for fifteen, to Kareem Hunt for five, to Amari Cooper for eight. They're at the Pittsburgh thirty seven with forty eight seconds to go to David Najoku for eleven Kareem Hunt in a two yard game. Pittsburgh's d causes Cleveland offensive lineman to react five more yards Hunt for two, and two plays later Dustin Hopkins thirty four yard field goal good Brown's win at thirteen ten Who that was a disgusting football game. Pick at fifteen for twenty eight for one oh six, no touchdowns, no PIXI, but sack three times Jalen Warren nine for one twenty nine. Remember seventy four on that one runy the touchdown. Only five hundred and eight total yards of offense in the game, but notably Kelly Pittsburgh out gained two fifty nine to two forty nine, keeping their STA streak intact of being outgained in all ten other football games this year. They're at the Bengals Jake Browning not Joe Burrow. I will, yeah, this one is easy to guess, right because this will be exactly like the Browns not having Deshaun Watson. This is the Bengals not having Joe Burrow. I know that more or less to be the home team favored by a point. Correct, we are Steelers won Steelers one. The Steelers are favored by a point.
Speaker 2: Okay, but even that one moved there you go. You had it dead on as of two hours ago. But it's May jumped the fence over to the Steelers, so they're taking money.
Speaker 1: Let's do one more, all right? Moving on Panthers at Titans. Panthers already talked about the one to nine Panthers. Now Bryce Young sixteen of twenty nine for one to twenty three and the loss of the Cowboys one touchdown, one pick, sacks seven times, and he lost to fumble. They were held to thirteen first downs, one hundred eighty seven total yards and minus two in turnovers, led to plus ten Dallas net points. Tennessee is three and seven. They're the home team here against the Panthers. They lose to Jacksonville badly. After the team's traded punts. Levis second and ten at the Jacksonville thirty eight seven to forty nine left first quarter, he fumbled foyesade O Luwa Kwan, who covers leads to a fifty seven yard Jacksonville I've Trevor to Ridley three yard touchdown pass seven and nothing Jacksonville after a fourteen after a fourteen play thirty four yard Tennessee drive. That's right, fourteen plays thirty four yards that ended with a punt Brandon McManus thirty yard field will ten to nothing Jacksonville. It'd be thirteen to nothing at halftime after a twenty five yard er from McManus. Levis was six of ten for thirty eight in the first half. Tennessee only had eighty two total yards and only five first downs. Third quarter jackson Jacksonville converted a fourth and four at the Tennessee forty Trevor to Ernest Johnson from Atlanta Studios for thirty four. Two plays later, Lawrence in from nine twenty to nothing Jacksonville, no need to go on. They'd go up twenty seven and nothing. Later in the third quarter on a Lawrence to Ridley pass. Tennessee would finally score a little trigger ration Levis to Hopkins from forty three to twenty seven to seven. Jacksonville would answer Lawrence in from five thirty four to seven. Thirty four to fourteen was the final. Levis ended up thirteen of seventeen for one fifty eight, two touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked twice. Henry, Derrick Henry, the aging Derrick Henry, it seems now ten for thirty eight. Tennessee was outgained by Jacksonville three nine to two thirty five, three eighty nine to two thirty five. They were doubled up in first downs twenty four to twelve. They were minus two in turnovers. That led to plus fourteen net Jacksonville points. Carolina at Tennessee, I guess the Titans. The three and seven Titans are favored by four. You are dead on, my friend, by four exactly. They're more if they gotta be playing Carolina. If the Tennessee Titans are more than a field goal favorite, let's do one more real quick Bucks at Colts Bucks. We already talked about. They talked about. They lost the Niners. Mayfield was twenty nine to forty five in that game for two forty six, one touchdown, one pick. He was sacked four times, and he lost to fumble. They were at a four twenty to two eighty seven total yards disadvantage. They were minus two in turnovers, as we said, but that only led to plus three San Francisco net points. But the other one prevented the key seven for the cover, and then there's Indianapols. Indianapolis coming off of by the five and five Colts. I will say the Colts are three point favorites in this game. Colts are one and a half point favorites. One and a half. Okay, that might be my first play of the week. I wonder how much this has to do with I believe the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are one of your best cover teams in the NFL. I think the Colts are going to I know backing Gardner Minshew is not fun, but I think coming off a bye, Jonathan Taylor will be that much more ready to be acclimated to all this. I think he's been ramp up before the bye. I think now he's full strength. I think the Colts. I feel much better about the Colts that I did about any quote unquote value on Washington or the Jets or the Saints. Let's put it that way. Colts might be one of my plays bucks seven and three against the spread this year. That doesn't scare me more to come more games to get to numbers game guessing lines, Week twelve in the National Football League Numbers Game on the Sports Vetting Network become a visent Pro subscribers ticket a daily email recapping all the best bets from our show, hosts a guest. You also get unlimited access to our VSA dot com slash Picks page so it picks by sport, event, dated more. Check the top Visa Experts leaderboard of view, betting records, profit and roi and see which Visa expert has the hot hand for Vson Pro Picks, betting splits, betting guides, plus twenty four to seven video access. Become a Vison Pro subscriber today. Sign up on our Black Friday special now and get access to everything we do through May first for only sixty dollars at vsin dot com slash subscribe. It's Gill Alexander, It's Kelly Bidlin guessing lines for week twelve and the National Football League. We get tweets at beating the book, Eric Vigio over there at Caesar's. He says, my get off the lawn tweet. You guys are super pros with all the music back there, he goes, also thanks Gil forgetting public enemies fight the power stuck in my head for the rest of the day. You're quite welcome. I knew someone would catch on. Richard Palmer caught onto to nineteen eighty nine. Eric, we got to talk about the Caesars app. We got to talk about that. Let's do launch. Steven Vegas always shop around. I saw in Vegas Bland, Deron Bland defensive player of the year from sixty to one to one hundred to one, and then Purdy from twelve to Oh the range I see from twelve to one to eighteen to one. Happy betting fellas. Thank you for that. Stephen Vegas definitely shop around for all these. Nash last name Nash. I'll be on the commodes with you. I don't know if I'm going to be man, not because I like the number, but simply so I can excuse myself from the dinner table as the adult beverages are flowing and topics like politics get brought up. Commodes plus eleven sweat better greater than drunk family political talks. He says, Oh, Glenn Frommell, thank you for the correction. He says, the Hamlin injury was a road game in Sincy yesterday. The Bills were home. That is correct. I did make that error. Thank you for that. And Michael Harrison gil I feel for you had woofed in Survivor yesterday, hands down the most frustrating three hours of my life. Worst part was still having a chance at the end, only to have it blown up out of sheer ineptitude. Organization is a disaster. Not fair to the fans, But you know what, Daniel Snyder's gone, and so everything this year is gravy. I know that's like way simplistic and it doesn't make, you know, make a four and seven season any better, but it's still better than we were three hundred and sixty five days ago. Because of that, they got to get rid of the coaching staff, they got to change the name of the team. But Sam Howell's gonna be fine. They got a quarterback. He just needs an offensive line. They got a draft offensive lineman. We'll do more tweets. We got games to get to. What do we get? Patriots at Giants? Maybe I should have kept reading tweets the two and eight Patriots at the three and eight Giants, New England coming off of bye Giants in that win over the commodes, Tommy DeVito eighteen for twenty six for two forty six, three touchdown passes, no picks, and he was sacked nine times and they won thirty one and nineteen over Washington. Remember that nine sack thing. Remember that playoff game where the number one seed Tennessee Titans went up against Joe Burrow and the Bengals and they sacked Burrow nine times and the Bengals and the Bengals still managed to win that playoff game. DeVito, we talked about how Deron Bland has more touchdowns than like the entire Jets wide receiving corps, and more than each of those receivers around the league. You mentioned Tommy DeVito has more touchdown passes six than Daniel Jones and to Rod Taylor combined. That's an awesome one too. Six to four, that's a great one. Giants were out game by Washington. We said four h three to two ninety two, twenty eight to thirteen in first, but they were plus six and turnovers that led to plus twenty four net Giants points. You ain't losing when you're plus six, and they almost did well. They would have it plus five anyway. I will say the Patriots minus one and a half. I'll split the difference between pick them and three because between two crappy teams that that line makes sense right house.
Speaker 2: This, Oh my god, hatres minus three and a half painted everywhere.
Speaker 1: This is the one I teased you before the show. I'm going to puke while I make this bet. I'm going to puke while I'm watching this game.
Speaker 2: Probably, but I think I have to make a bet on the New York Football Giants.
Speaker 1: Here is my review of guessing line so far this morning. This week is pure living hell, yes, because you are forced. The value is clearly on a bevy of crap teams and do you want to live through this? Washington and the Jets and the Giants three like listen, I think the Giants suck, but the Patriots three and a half point road favorite, road favorites.
Speaker 2: So we're really saying if New England was at home, they'd be laying like nine points to this Giants team.
Speaker 1: In that area. This is what said. This week is going to separate the men talking about it is going to separate the men from the boys. I hate, I hate it, gilt, but I'm gonna bet. I hate I'm thinking about it through circum millions, where again, if the Chiefs win tonight, I put in another three and two. I can still cash but and there's only and there will only be thirty five games left after tonight, every one of which is huge. Yep. But calling it my race to foot? But am I gonna have like a Commodes Jets, Giants colts like, oh this is gonna be the worst. That's what you were. You're in the boat. I was sitting last week. It is so bad.
Speaker 2: It was like, if I'm going down, I'm going down with good teams. I'm sick of playing these bad Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can do this. All right, that's it.
Speaker 2: I quit, like I got I'm betting that. I'm betting Giants plus three and a half. I'm betting it right now after the show. Yeah, that's right now. Ike, I don't get that. I don't think I can. It's the value for sure. I'm not laying through the.
Speaker 1: Half, all right? What's next? Jaggs at Texans seven and three, Jacksonville Jaguars again. They they crushed Tennessee at Houston, the Houston Texans. We haven't gotten to that game. So Jacksonville and that win over the uh over the Titans. Lawrence was twenty four for thirty two for two sixty two two touchdowns, no picks. He was sacked once five for seventeen on the ground, two touchdowns with his feet. Ridley Calvin Ridley back from that parlay seven for one oh three, two touchdowns. They outgained Tennessee three eighty nine to two thirty five, doubled them up in first there were plus two and turnovers that led directly to plus fourteen net Jacksonville points. And then there's Houston. We haven't talked about this game. Houston beats the Cardinals twenty one to sixteen. If you had the over in this game, oh man, that would suck. How did not go over? Third play of the game, second and one at the Houston forty eight, Kyler to Rondale More deep touchdown, seven to nothing Arizona. Houston first drive four two at the Arizona fifteen, Mike Boone rushed for no game that led to NATA though three and out Houston. Next drive, they go sixty one all but four yards on Stroud's arms Stroud, de Schultz Dalton Schultz. That is from twenty out seven to seven, five forty eight left first quarter. Prader adds a field goal to give Arizona the lead again fifty seven yardfield goal. How good is Prader? Ten to seven Arizona. Houston then goes seventy five yards on ten plays singletary in from ten fourteen to ten Houston eleven twenty left second quarter. Then the quarterback's trade picks Kyler deeped to Derek Stingley Junior on the first play of the ensuing drive. Once again, thank you Derek Stinglee Junior for being the third pick in the draft two drafts ago. That was very good. Then Stroud by Jalen Thompson in the end zone after Houston matriculated. But then after an Arizona punt, Houston takes over at their own twenty six with two to fifteen left in the half. They go seventy four yards Stroud to Tank Dell from forty out twenty one to ten Houston at halftime, this game is soaring over. Yes, uh no, Stroud by the way at halftime. This at halftime. Kelly eighteen for twenty four for two fifty nine, two touchdowns, one pick. He was sacked once a three thirty three to one forty four advantage in total yards for the Texans. Third quarter after I missed matt Amandola forty eight yard field goal, and by the way, at halftime people actually got Stroud MVP. He's going to be a huge thing tomorrow. Texts not so fast, everybody. Third quarter after a missed matt Amandola forty eight yardfield will try, Arizona fourth and goal at the let's call it the one and a half Kyler in incredible run. By the way, that was an exciting one and a half yards twenty one to sixteen. But the two point try, which is a Kyler on a rpo he run, that run fails. Two fifty two left in the third quarter, It's twenty one to sixteen, Houston three and out, Arizona down five. They're stopped on downs fourth and three at the Houston twenty three, murrayed to Dortch for only two Houston drive then extended by a muffed punt, but Stroud second intent the Arizona thirteen, picked by Chris Barnes, who returns at forty six yards with nine to thirty to go. Arizona then stopped on four downs, but then Stroud eventually picked second intent at the Arizona twenty five by Antonio Hamilton's senior with four fifty eight to go. All of a sudden, Stroud throwing picks Arizona then down five gets it to fourth and eight at the Houston twenty seven with thirty five seconds to go. Murray incomplete pass ball game. Somehow it stays under. Somehow Houston still wins. I guess Houston should have crushed him really without the picks. They were deep in Arizona territory. Twenty one sixteen Texans. Stroud twenty seven for thirty seven for three thirty six, two touchdowns, three picks. He was sacked three times Singletary twenty two for one to twelve and a touchdown, his first back to back one hundred yard games of his career, and Tankedell eight for one forty nine in a touchdown Jacksonville at Houston, a huge a FC South game. I split the difference between Jacksonville three and a pick em Jacksonville minus one and a half.
Speaker 2: Jacksonville won. Right now, I'll be hoping that one and a half pops and I'll be teasing up the Texans.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: See, that is a big game for for I mean, look for those of us that have Jaguars Division tickets.
Speaker 1: Out there, this is this is massive. Next week.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, man, I think I think this line is probably a out right here. I'm actually if it was Pickham or Texans one where I know it did float around, I think that would be fair too.
Speaker 1: I think this is I think this is a tight game, but I lean a little bit to a little bit towards the Texans side. Now that he's about right, c J. Stratt will be the Rookie of the Year. I still don't buy into the fact that he will get any MVP consideration. He'll get a vote because it's one, two, three, four, five, so he'll get votes.
Speaker 2: Well, I just had one more interceptions yesterday right than he did the whole rest of the season combined rock perty. On the other hand, oh boy, kind of like that all right, whole more. We got a bunch more games to get to. We'll get him in it's next numbers game vs. In the Sports Betting Network Skill Alexander. We get tweets at beating the book. Always appreciate the feedback and thanksgiving to you and yours. By the way, I hope everybody has a great week.
Speaker 1: Jesse Welch only because this comeback Player of the Year award absolutely befuddles and bewilders me. Is Kyler live at sixty to one, huge counting stats and seems to be one hundred back from a serious injury, huge county set. So he just got back. I don't think so, Jesse sixty to one. I wouldn't. I don't. I don't think so is Again, it's it's DeMar Hamlin, and I think I think we tend to overthink it. I know Jason loves John Metchi. We had the whole, we had the whole, very uncomfortable cardiac arrest and leukemia conversation. I'll tell you what's worse than Kyler Murray at sixty to one. You know he's on here at twenty to one. Aaron Rodgers, just stop it. They's just been hanging it there for a few months. By the way, there's also an Aaron Rodgers prop about him taking a snap. Let's have a no option to on that. Yeah, that would be good. Yeah, hold on, there's more tweets. Let me just get to these other two. This is from uh Bainbridge Dewiese. You think backing Minshew isn't fun? Gil, I'm pretty sure I'm taking Indian in my survivor pool down to me and eight others. Of course I could go to England, Patriots or Tennessee and feel equally nauseous. A what a nauseating weakness is the figure go with the right side? If those are the choices you have left? Yeah and Ben and Ben handor if Gilly, I'm feeling hollow today as I took your commodes and survivor this weekend. I had a good Sunday betting and fantasy wise, but still left feeling empty, not being able to do the mental gymnastics that is survivor hashtag fire riverboat. Yeah, man, it sucks to lose and survivor this late. And it's really even not that late, you know what I mean. Like in past year, some of us have gotten past Thanksgiving too, which is really sort of the threshold in circa. And it's it's hard to say this, but like having more than three hundred entries left is still a lot of entries. But it still sucks because exactly what Ben said, not being able to just do the mental gymnastics. Forget the money that you paid to get in, forget the money that you could have won. It's the exercise of it that you miss so much. All right, we got games to get to. All right, we're into the late window. Brown's at Broncos. Browns and Broncos seven and three. Browns now at the five and five Bronco Cleveland. We talked about Dorian Thompson Robinson twenty four of forty three for one sixty five, no touchdowns, one pick, and he was sag once. He was good when it mattered at the end, Boy was he on that last drive. Only five hundred eight total yards of offense in the game. Cleveland did outgain Pittsburgh. So Pittsburgh, as we mentioned, ten straight games this year, all of their games outgained. And then there's Denver. Last night, the Broncos lose twenty excuse me, the Broncos win twenty one to twenty. They beat the Vikings. The Broncos in their last three games now are plus ten in turnover differential. They were plus three yesterday. And it was everything. Third play of the game, thirty and one their own thirty four for the Vikings, Dobbs on a designed run stripped by Baron Browning, grabbed by Jaquan mcmillion. The officiating consultant on the broadcast, I forgot his name says it should have been a fifteen yard flag on Denver. There was an area flag. It did set up a Denver was set up at the Minnesota thirty. The defense did hold, but it led to a Lutz thirty one yard field The Broncos led three to nothing, ten twenty eight left in the first quarter. Dobbs was in and out of the tent after that. After that hit, Minnesota punted Denver three and out. Minnesota down three to nothing. They go sixty five yards all but eighteen on the ground. First play of the second quarter, Dobbs his shoes, throwing it away or taking the sack. He sheds Jonathan Cooper, he hits Josh Oliver three yard touchdown. Kirk Cousins could never, ever, in a million years have made that play. Seven to three, Vikings Denver three and out. Minnesota gets a back Joseph thirty four yard field goal ten to three. Minnesota eight or nine left in the second quarter. Then Denver gets a Lutz thirty yard field goal ten to six. Minnesota four to eight left. Minnesota punts after this is the end of this half. Both coaches botched it. Minnesota punts after a terrible play call and pass on third and one at that stopped the clock and gave Denver back the ball with just under a minute left, or just over a minute left. Minnesota was having no problem matriculating on the ground, and I don't know why they did that. So Denver gets the ball back. They matriculate first intent at their own forty seven with forty seven seconds left, Wilson to Adam Troutman for fourteen. Broncos have two timeouts left, and oddly, nay, stupidly, Kelly, they don't use one of them. By the time the next play was over and they gained five yards and use their second time out. There was only seventeen seconds left in the half at the Minnesota thirty four, so they settle for a Loutz fifty two yardfield goal. He makes it. But if you had Minnesota money line for the first half, boy, oh boy, did old Sean Payton do you a favor there? Ten to nine Minnesota at halftime, third quarter, Denver three nout Minnesota third and eight at the Denver I don't know what yard line here, Dobbs touchdown. Cousins could never have ever, in a million years made that play. What an unbelievable play by Dobbs. There seventeen to nine, Vikings seven to fifty five left in the third quarter, Denver three. Now Minnesota matriculates they're about to just put this game away. But first and ten at the Denver thirty four Alexander Madison hit by Deeja Jones and he fumbles recovered by Josie Jewel. Two forty eight left in the third quarter. That would lead to a Lutz thirty seven yard field goal. Seventeen to twelve, Minnesota twelve forty to go. Then Minnesota first and twenty at their own fifteen Hobbs hit by Josie Jewel, picked by Jakwan mcmillion. Denver set up first and goal to nine. They have to settle, though for a Lutz twenty eight yard field goal. The defense holds for the Vikings after a second down face mask penalty on Mims set the Broncos back seventeen fifteen, Denver ten thirty seven to go, then Minnesota another three and a half, but instead of a punt fake snap to the up back, ty Chandler goes for thirty one. Then third and twenty at the Denver forty eight. Dobs the ty Chandler for nineteen, fourth and inches at the Denver twenty eight toss Bush convert, but they have to settle for a Joseph thirty yard field goal. Twenty to fifteen Minnesota. Oh no, it's open for Denver backers with a touchdown in a two point conversion to win this three seventeen to go. Denver third and ten at their own twenty five. Sean Payton calls a running play p Ryan Samaje. P Ryan runs for seven. Obviously he had a fourth down play in mind. They do. Wilson to Sutton on fourth and three for thirteen. What a catch by Sutton. There was also a defensive pi that would have saved him. Also ten plays seventy five yards two fourteen. They get it into the house Wilson to Sutton from fifteen out. The two point conversion will determine the spread. Remember it was two and a half in favor of the Broncos. They're up one twenty one to twenty with one oh three to go. Because of course, it will no good, not even close. Denver twenty one to twenty. Minnesota did get the ball. They started the twenty five with all three other timeouts. They did convert a fourth and one. After Addison didn't turn it up on second down, Hobbs had an incredible scramble just to get it back to the line on third down. Then Dobbs sneak converts on fourth, but it was four and out from there. Ballgame. Denver wins it twenty one to twenty, but Minnesota covers for Minnesota backers, that's all that mattered. Wilson twenty seven to thirty five, for two to fifty nine, one touchdown, no picks, He was sacked twice. They were plus three in turnovers that led to three lutz Field goals plus nine Denver points net on that, and that is all she wrote. And again the Broncos not only plus three and turnovers last night, they're plus ten turnovers when you go back to their games against Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen. It's just been an unbelievable ride for the Broncos and these in these past three weeks. Getting to five hundred, I will say, and this is another one like that Cleveland Cincinnati thing earlier against Pittsburgh where I kind of you kind of know what the line is, right, Denver's got to be about a one and a half point favorite in the same way that they were right around there against Minnesota here against Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, is it one of that is great deductive reasoning by you, Gilli. I am deduced it is the Broncos.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't I deduced it. Let's go, let's get a couple more in here, all right, Rams at Cardinals four and six. Rams we talked about Stafford and victory over the Seahawks seventeen of thirty one for one to ninety one, touchdown, one pixy with sack once only four hundred, four hundred and eight total yards offense combined in that game. And then Arizona, who we talked about loss to the Texans. They're two to nine. Kyler was twenty of thirty for two fourteen, one touchdown, one pick. He was sacked three times, seven carries for fifty one and a touchdown, Arizona by one and a half, splitting the pick in the three at home. This is Rams one point favorites. Like every I said this about the Ram Seahawks last week, the megapod question of what's the game you want? No part of Rams Cardinals will be that game one, absolutely no part. Yeah, I can't imagine. How could you possibly have conviction here?
Speaker 2: I mean, the only the only thing I could possibly be talked into is actually on the total over. If I could have a conversation with Sean McVay before the game and just absolutely go nuts on him, then maybe I'll bet the Rams.
Speaker 1: Hey. Yeah, Plus, we don't know what's going on with Cup. We don't. Well, as I said, they're better off of them because then I actually have to spread them all. Ron, I don't get it from the Kua. I don't know why I'm whispering, I'm talking like that, but I'm just saying, what's that more? Chiefs chiefs it? Chiefs are raiders. I'm telling if you don't believe me how bad Sean McVay is from week to week, you're not watching enough Rams football.
Speaker 2: It's dread not arguing that. I'm not gonna say that the Rams are better without Cooper Cup.
Speaker 1: Are they are? I'm telling you with one hundred percent certain of the r because all Stafford does is feed it to his boyfriend. They were better without him before this, before he got anyway, Chiefs are raiders. Chiefs by Chiefs sight unseen. They played a night Raiders losing but covering against the Dolphins. O'Connell twenty four for forty one, twenty four forty one for two seventy one, one touchdown, three picks. He was sacked twice Chiefs by seven on the road against the Raiders. This is up to nine and a half. This is another one. I don't want to I don't want to play the Raiders. I'm not going down that road. Week twelve is brutal, brutal for this, but it's definitely you can't you can't make a call on this still afternoon night. My contest entry is going to be the poop poop platterums coming back. Three more to get to I Believe Numbers gave Vison Numbers game on the sports betting network, Betsgiving is back starting Wednesday. All the Vison's host, writers and analysts are competing in a week long competition to see who is the best better at vson. Follow all the bets and leaderboard at vson dot com, or go to the DK Sportsbook app, select Social then betting groups, where you'll be able to join our bets Giving group to follow the action you excited Kelly Bilin for bets Giving, Lets go let's go.
Speaker 2: Mine will be flooded with NBA bets. People are gonna be excited. That's what Thanksgiving is all about. Right, people are gonna be like, what is guild? That's so much in game college basketball? They don't really talk about this a lot.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to its starting Wednesday. This of course, assumes that I can get in technologically speaking and actually make it all work. I thought we had. I got myself set, thank you very much, except for like, I don't know how to change my name to something that people will realize, Oh that's you is it's defaulted to some random thing under score Gill. Oh yeah, I just love. I'm pretty sure everybody is. I'm gonna have to text Kule because there's some details I don't want to. I'm sure he knows all about. I'm sure I count on that. Uh. This is we get tweets at beating the book. This is from a Joe named Jim, A Joe named Jim singing Alexander Madison and the Hamilton Cadence. I thought I was the only person on earth that did this. Just you wait, no, man, I do it every time Alexander Madison gets the ball in my head. I'm singing, Yeah, I think that's I think that's a pretty common one. Actually, string fellow Hawk Giants fan here, Tommy DeVito versus Belichick defense could be pat scoring on defense. I'll lay the three and a half. There you go. I've got a lot of those tweets. Sure, go for it, Archie.
Speaker 2: I just don't think this is the same Belichick or the same Patriots team for us to be connecting those kinds of trends.
Speaker 1: To arch Indy, we disaffectionately refer to Sean McVay as coach mcgenius, the same way a trashy, overrated home is sometimes called to make a mansion. And Max Cash, Oh, Max Cash was our baller. Yeah, he was the guy who was the baller who uh tweeted in what did you tweet last week? That baller tweet? I can't remember what it was. I think he had to be out a couple of times and he was like, what if you have a million dollars sportsbook? What's god? A security security knows who he is. I know, I know Max Cash. I'm paraphrasing. I'm just joking. He says, set the over under and how many entries will split the Survivor pod. He sets it at nine and a half. I will go over. Oh, I will go over, but not by much. I think it will be in the teens.
Speaker 2: That'll be an interesting I mean, at what point is too like it is too many to chop with?
Speaker 1: Though? What do you mean too many to chop? Too many people? There will there will not be a chop if there's too many.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but I think you I think you're already getting up there when you're talking in the teens.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, I don't. I think think if they're taking remember how we talked about like all it takes is one guy, one guy, Dude, this is the biggest thing. One guy or one girl who thinks they didn't get there with the help of great fortune, right, and they're like, I'm just better at this than all of you are. I'm not shopping with you guys. That's all it takes, is there's no chop. But I think if there's fifteen sixteen, I don't think people are racing to chop at that point, even though it's going to be a lot of money, the intrinsic value. I just think people get greedy. They're like, we've been in this for seventeen weeks or eighteen or nineteen w whatever it is. And because there's a Thanksgiving the Christmas, I'm going to the end last year where there was three who chopped at the end and they did some game, right. Yeah, we think that was smart of them, right because they all guaranteed themselves a nice chunk of cash. I want to say a million each or something. Yeah the rest. Yeah, that's the way you play. But that's three people. If you have fifteen, that ain't happening, I don't think. Plus, remember, you got to organize all this separately, right you know what I mean? Like that is this it's not something that circay handles for you. You have to handle all of that separately. We got three more to get to. What's next. Bills at Eagles, Bills at Eagles. This is still an afternoon game. Yeah, okay, so the Eagles obviously sight unseen, they played the Chiefs, which is a huge game tonight. This is the Gauntlet. Remember, this is the Eagles Gauntlet. So it doesn't stop the six and five Bills who had the buy against Zach Wilson yesterday at Philly, who's eight and one currently, And that's correct. The Bills have played eleven football games at this moment and the Eagles have played nine. That will obviously change ten. Tonight. Alan Josh Allen in victory was twenty of thirty two for two seventy five, three touchdowns, one pick. He was sack once Yesterday against the Jets Shakir three for one to fifteen in a touchdown. He had that big long touchdown pass three ninety three to one to fifty five total yards advantage against the inept Zach Wilson and then Tim Boyle led Jets, and they were plus three in turnovers which led to a plus ten net Buffalo points situation. Philadelphia again places tonight Philadelphia minus four. I will say sight unseen of the Eagles tonight obviously factor is three and a half. Now, Yeah, I think it should be a tick of buck three. Basically, I think we're three and a half. Yeah, Eagles three and a half painted pretty much everywhere. This opened a lot of spots three, which I was kind of eager to get down on the Eagles with on that side, but I wasn't gonna make a bad before the game tonight. So yeah, three and a half painted everywhere now. Sunday Night Football Ravens at Chargers. Ravens on extra rest. They beat the Bengals on Thursday against the Charge who again torpedoed by their own selves. Charging yesterday against the Packers when Johnston dropped as touchdown, Keenan Allen drop touchdown, Eckler funnel with the two Herbert twenty one of thirty six for two sixty yesterday and defeat at the hands of the Packers two touchdowns, no picks. They were sacked twice, eight carries for seventy three yards. Herbert does it with his leg sometimes and Keenan Allen despite that, drop ten for one sixteen in a touchdown more by four on the road. Give the Chargers a little respect, but there ed on this one. Yep, Ravens four painted across the board all right. Monday Night Football bears that vikings three and eight bear six and five vikings after they lose last night in dramatic fashion to the Broncos. Fields in defeat in one of the strangest football games. Again, we started with this game. I don't think we did it enough justice. We didn't start. But it was a second game, Oh no, it was the first game. Fields was sixteen of twenty three for one sixty nine. Yesterday, one touchdown, no picks. He was sacked twice. Eighteen carries for one oh four as is his mo more DJ Moore seven for ninety six and a touchdown. And again they out time of possession Detroit if you will, forty minutes and twenty four seconds to nineteen thirty six. They were, they were, They were plus two in turnovers. Detroit had four. They had two that led only to plus one Chicago point. That's it. And again this was the weirdest game because Chicago seemingly had it in control. There's four minutes and twenty two seconds after or whatever it was above four minutes, the Lions scored in a blink. It was a three and out, and the Lions scored again, and it was just like, what just happened? Do you imagine if Aiden Hutchins by the way, that if that safety wasn't a safety and Hutchinson had like scooped and scored it and they had covered Detroit. Yeah, it was the offensive lineman.
Speaker 2: It was so funny because it looks so lazy in real time, but it was like the smart choice. It was a smart thing where he goes down to like halfway, goes down to pick it up and he's like, I'm not gonna get there me just kid, it's a smart thing.
Speaker 1: It was a smart thing, Darnell, Right, Yeah, the Bears. So that was the Bears in defeat. And then Minnesota, as we just talked about losing twenty one twenty somehow to the Broncos. Dobbs twenty of thirty two for two twenty one, one touchdown, one pick. He was sacked twice, eight carries for twenty one yards and a touchdown. He did lose a fumble. And I will say it again, the two touchdowns for the Vikings last night, the Dobbs scramble avoid the uh the defender throw the three yard touchdown bass and then his scramble run. Kirk Cousins didn't play make those plays. No, never, he never does. Never.
Speaker 2: Plus three, when Dobbs can't hit Justin Jefferson on sixty yard touchdown passes when Justin Jefferson gets.
Speaker 1: Back, you think that's the case. Yes, I think that's the case. Why because the arm talent We've seen the Kirk Cousins for years. But what but you're just deciding that, okay, by the way. We had somebody on who said, like Dobbs really sort of fell off later in the year with the Cardinals. No, he didn't. His team was terrible. Yes, team was terrible. Minnesota plus three in turnovers yesterday, excuse me, minus three in turnovers, which led directly to plus nine net Denver points. Boy, oh boy, that was everything in that game. Chicago Minnesota. I'll say Minnesota by four and a half, three and a half. Oh, I think I like the vikings there. Then okay, there's a play. I like the way what did you say that the uh what did you say the Baltimore Chargers line was? Or okay, what did you say the Buffalo line was three and a half, which has risen Okay, that opened pretty much three, I think everywhere because if those were if either of those were three, I would play the favorite. But I'm sure once it gets the three, people will immediately buy it back. What do you read into that movement which they've been Okay, let's start tonight. I guess a good way to close this anyway, start tonight. It's two and a half. There are some threes out there, right, but that is mainly stayed two and a half. All week on that Monday night football game tonight against the Chiefs. Like you, me and Matt used to talk about on Primetime Action, we were always so shocked by how information or the situation was always out there for as long as it was, and then right before game time it says that I would joke, it's as if there's ten and more million people betting right in this country. I just think people bet when they bet, and most people bet late. They're not like us, They're not immersed in this, and so they wake up Monday morning they're like two and a half. I gotta bet the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: It just surprised me that this is barely moved and then already that Eagles Bill's game has come off the three and gone to three and a half.
Speaker 1: It's either super early or super late, right.
Speaker 2: I just I'm surprised we haven't seen more threes on. This makes me a little nervous tonight where the books are glad to take Chiefs money and not go up to three and get a wave of Eagles money.
Speaker 1: And that's a little bit. It might be three games. Yeah. The bottom line is I don't read much into any of it, because to speculate is a fool's errand that's probably the best. Yeah. God, what did we learn from that exercise? That I that I love crappy teams like on value. The billy legit teams that I kind of like are Minnesota and Indianapolis. In the end, I hope you found some value in that exercise. It has been tried and true all year. We've done all we can do. Best bets is next and enjoy from VCENT these sports betting network