Speaker 1: Do you have the theme song?
Speaker 2: Well, can pay it and I can pipe it in DoD do do do.
Speaker 3: It's take the load on one of my sound pads.
Speaker 1: I want to fly Lacan the cooing carry.
Speaker 4: Me fly right into the future. Dude, If we could honestly just talk about skid.
Speaker 1: It do.
Speaker 4: Oh we sounds kind of good, I think, uh, I think it's enjoyed a lot of it, a lot to enjoy. But at the same time, you're gonna get a little look into what we got going on here.
Speaker 1: And uh, dude, it's hot outside. Talk about how fucking hot it's hot.
Speaker 4: Dude, it's like ninety degrees outside and we got an a C running. So if you're something to complain about, don't do it here. Just do with your friends and don't do in our comment box. But still rate us five stars, all right, and you gotta follow us on Instagram at Busting w TB. And that is for Instagram, and that's for Twitter.
Speaker 1: But for Facebook's the boys? Is it just Busting with the Boys?
Speaker 5: Busting with the Boys. Same with the YouTube channel Busting with the Boys. Zach, don't talk please, this is our podcast. We've went over this. Our YouTube channel is gonna get up and rolling boys and gals. Sorry, you know we're always about for the boys. Obviously we're for the gals too. But our YouTube channel is gonna be banger. We're gonna have a lot of cool content, some stuff you've already seen with Delaney said, you're gonna see from every episode, some clips and cut ups, stuff to share to laugh at. But you can subscribe their subscribe to all this stuff.
Speaker 1: We hate doing it, but we don't. We don't. We don't at all because you know why, that's what keeps the bus rolling.
Speaker 4: Baby, and it might be stagnant real life, but at the same time we moving forward in life.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Cardboard films got to get paid because they doing it, all right. Will's got to get paid because he's unemployed. And I gotta get paid because this is my bus and I have to offset the costs. Okay, yo, we you know, we really got to stop using plastic, dude. We need to make a team effort to not use plastic anymore. What do you guys think don't like it?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: Peep's in that's one. What do you think just ditch plastic? I mean I got a plastic bottle in my hand. I got a plastic latte thing, but I got this YETI YETI bit. I'm thinking we did we dip on plastic. Let's do our best to reduce the eco footprint.
Speaker 1: What do you.
Speaker 3: Think I can try to be better to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, that's a perfect seg. That's a perfect segue into Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, can can you hit that? Just just do the lower.
Speaker 1: It's so hot. Yeah, I can hear it. But I'm gonna talk about it.
Speaker 4: Because we got so many followers. Now, dude, welcome to Busting with the Boys, folks. That was the John wick Themer Was it the theme the theme song?
Speaker 1: No, it was just on the soundtrack of John Wicky. I'll tell you what. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: Dude, Like Keanu Reeves, I'm not a huge fan of him as an actor, really, I'm not. No, I'll take like Speed really took it over the top for me because I know, like the Matrix he was supposed to be like the sommer monotone dude, but he also like he's the same guy in every single movie.
Speaker 1: He like like when the.
Speaker 4: Movie Speed, when the like when he's on the bus on the highway and he finds out there's a bomb on the highway. He's like, now you're telling me there's a there's a bomb on this bus and if we go less than fifty miles an hour, we'll die. And the guy on the phones like, no, yeah, that's that's what I just said. Okay, and then that's it. And then then then literally like that, everybody else has passion in their voice.
Speaker 1: He doesn't.
Speaker 4: If someone told me there's a you know what I like about someone told me there's a bomb on this bus, and if it went under fifty miles an hour, you know, the freak out fucking session i'd have, maybe internally but also probably externally as well.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't freak out about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no doubt I would. But the reason I do love John Wick, not John Wick Kean Reeve.
Speaker 1: I guess, well, yeah, sure is he's the.
Speaker 5: Same person in real life. Did you see the video no of him slaying at the gun range?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that actually was super impressive. You get legit, john Wick, if you get a chance.
Speaker 4: I pulled it up, dude, he I actually watched it before I got here. He does he does his right hand, his non dominant hand, and like shoots the shoots like long barrels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and both sides.
Speaker 5: I don't know why they they just didn't call the movies. Counter Reeves like he's the same dude. And then and then when he got they got done and everybody's praising him. Yeah yeah, and he's like, oh, you know, I could have I could have done a little better, dude, just like that same person that you hate.
Speaker 1: He's like to say, that's just him.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what I do love about Keanu Reeves is Bill and Ted's excellent adventure that that movie is incredible.
Speaker 1: Have you seen it? No?
Speaker 5: Another another good one though with Keanu Reeves is uh, which one where G Baby dies in is basically his hands movie?
Speaker 1: Dude? Remember that one? Yeah? Hardball? Yeah, har hardball dude. That's a solid dude.
Speaker 4: When when G Baby got shot, I was sitting back there, dude, what did when did when did he looked at it?
Speaker 1: What did? Uh? It come out?
Speaker 4: This is the John Wick thing. I don't know what this guy is saying right now. Phenomenal, go tee.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: The amount of training these guys had to go through to get this thing done is incredible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But apparently like couna reeves like just loves doing this stuff, like he always does this.
Speaker 1: He's always at the range. Yeah, he's always at the range. You know, he don't have social media.
Speaker 3: I mean, hardball looks like it came out in two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: So I was ten years old. I mean I was ten years old, so I was about like I was. Wasn't G Baby his age, but I was G Baby's older brother and I got a little brother. So my brother was seven then. Man, I watched hard Knocks and heart was it hardball? Excuse me a hard knocks hardball? And when G Baby got shot, man, I was I wasn't the same.
Speaker 1: I cried, Yeah, no doubt, I lost my mind. We go into this ship, we go into this and they just at a pizza spot, dude, like they like they just made it. Oh I know, dude, that was a good feeling.
Speaker 4: Literally, baseball is the move in professional sports. Yeah no, no, little league baseball not. I don't give a shit about pfessional. I'm saying like, when you're a little kid, like you.
Speaker 1: Get a little league baseball. I was a stud.
Speaker 4: You know what they you know, you tell I'm calling a little I'll tell you what, dude, I'll tell you tell me a little.
Speaker 1: Bit though, because I was I was a little Uni so in Arizona.
Speaker 4: I played for the silver Hawks. Dude, my Mike went out on the right side and it's back.
Speaker 1: Okay. I played.
Speaker 4: I played for the Silverhawks. This guy named Cody. He was my best friend at the time. Obviously we're not very good friends anymore because I can't remember his last name.
Speaker 1: His dad was our head coach then. He was a He was an ass dude. He was not He was not a good coach.
Speaker 4: He was like one of those over the top coaches on little kids, like where the parents would.
Speaker 1: Be like, yo, is this one of the parents that like lived through their kids.
Speaker 4: He was living through his kid like batted fourth was not a power hitter, like like told him to steal every time, never told him the bun even in situations you need a bunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're on the travel team. We do. We were so bad.
Speaker 4: We were like I literally think I can kind of one hand them the games we won. But there was a there was a tournament in Arizona, like they had the home run derby, they had.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like throwing the ball far.
Speaker 4: It was like we were like eleven and twelve years old, and I was like, I was a fastest kid on my team, believe or not, and believe it, and I thought, you're gonna shot me. And there was this competition we had to run the run of the diamond, like the first, second, third home. And I remember there was this kid named James Rainer who I also played Pop Warner football with, who was like mister speed demon. He was the fastest guy whatever. He was on a different team. He wasn't Boopy Miles and uh he was a little guy though, but he was fast. And everyone's like, James rain has got that one cooked. And I beat James rain though. I had the fastest time in all of Arizona. Wait, but this isn't at a baseball but this is just no. But I'm saying, like, that's probably my highlight of baseball. Yeah, I ran the basis, what'd you beat?
Speaker 1: Like? Fo what part of the lineup? I was four? You've beat it four twenty at the age of four. Sorry, go ahead, Well we'll redo that one. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: And if you're gonna come at me, dude, you better come collector like a payphone, dude, you better come collect.
Speaker 1: How'd you bat for if the coaches kid bated four?
Speaker 4: No, he the coaches kid wanted him to bat four. But a lot of times like they'd be like, no, you gotta put la wana for dude, the kid hits dingies.
Speaker 1: To be honest with positions, you to be honest. You were first base, aren't you? I won't be honest.
Speaker 4: Now, I played, I played picture, I played first base, and I played center field.
Speaker 1: But where did you usually start? I was a I started a picture and the things didn't go well.
Speaker 4: I go to centerfield because I'm the fast kid of the team because I was left handed, so I also played first base two And I'll be honestly, I wasn't a.
Speaker 1: Great hitter like four twenties.
Speaker 4: A lie you thought on your feet though you're like four twenty. Yeah, because I honestly told some that the other day I literally lied this, But I didn't. I didn't admit to my lie. The other day I literally told someone I hit four twenty and they also didn't believe me.
Speaker 1: And here we are now, like I guess salvaging two lives. Yeah, dude, I didn't. I didn't. I didn't do a good job. I wouldn't do good job batting. But I did what I did do a good job. Was like I was, like, I was a solid outfielder.
Speaker 4: I could, I could. I could see a ball and handle it, and I could throw.
Speaker 1: Huge job of the outfielder. Yeah yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Job of the Oh yeah yeah, but I know you, dude, it's hard, Like to measure a pop.
Speaker 1: Fly, it's hard to do. Yeah, I played center field. I doubt it. You probably played right field. I bat it for.
Speaker 5: I played center field. I was on a national traveling team. We were number one in the state and we were we hit bangers.
Speaker 1: Bro is there there's probably an article about then. Then.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you could find a highlight of me at a charity event a few years ago for the Redskins.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking about. I'm not asking about.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I competed the home run derby ball and and had a diving catch.
Speaker 4: I was like the MVP of the game. People like, oh, yeah, com you can play baseball. Huh, I can obviously do everything. Would you play would you play there in the charity event center field? Oh you played centerfield there too, But were you actually good?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: I was a good baseball player. So I'm not gonna say great, like I should have went to college. I stopped playing my freshman year. But the boy was a stud growing up. I just stopped playing and did the whole.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm gonna focus on football. What age were you in, like high school?
Speaker 4: I'm in football, dude, right after football player, right after freshman year. Oh so freshman year. Still play baseball, though.
Speaker 1: I did track. That's when I quit baseball. That's when I was done.
Speaker 4: I quite Did you do track or did you do field?
Speaker 1: I did both? You did field, dude, you did shot put? In discuss, listen, listen you run.
Speaker 5: If you look back into the archives of North County Middle School, sure records.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, I have the high jump record that's a field event.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, four x two, four by four in middle school, and the hurdle record in middle school. Dude, you were probably one of those assholes in middle school that are the same size now as you were then.
Speaker 5: I mean I was like I was five eleven, probably one seventy five, and as.
Speaker 1: An eighth grader, dude, just a man among boys too.
Speaker 4: Definitely, those are always the worst guys because like in middle school, anybody who's in middle school right now listening to the show, which is probably nobody, probably nobody, but everyone who listens to this show knows that middle school. When you're in middle it's like you look back at it and go.
Speaker 1: Just oh, yeah, yeah, I was such a fucking weirdo in middle school, Dude.
Speaker 4: I were Oh. I wore like the Dickies yiky shorts, Dude, all the way down my ass. Dude, Like literally, my if I wasn't wearing a door, you'd see my butthole. Like that's how that's hell. Take them mic away from juice. Ude, don't hit him laugh on this podcast right now.
Speaker 1: But I'm being dead ass serious, dude.
Speaker 4: I would my pants would be low and I had like I had the sweat bands that I wear and it said like corn and slipknot.
Speaker 1: Dude, I didn't even listen. Hot topic was hot.
Speaker 4: I honestly shot the hot topic all the time, not joking. If I wear if I saw my seventh grade self, Okay, we'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 1: I'll get to that in a second. If I saw my seventh grade self right now, I just shake me.
Speaker 4: I just shake me for like fifteen minutes, and he'd be like, what are you doing sir, like, just don't use your better than this.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be better than this, all right. It was bad, dude, Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, middle school is such a shit show.
Speaker 5: For me, Dude, same here, I think for everybody. When I had a little crew, we called ourselves the S Unit.
Speaker 1: What's the S unit? That's when fifty cent was hot.
Speaker 5: He was the G unit and we were in the We were.
Speaker 1: In the S unit. And what you had to do to get in brace yourself. I'm ready, dude, tell me I have to shave your arms.
Speaker 5: That's not terrible, that thoughts be way worse. You had to shave your arms and a we called it like kid day. We didn't call it kid like a little kid. But we had a dude in our crew that ran with our school, the S crew.
Speaker 1: Yeah K I d D. And we called it kid day because he always wore a hoodie athletic shorts.
Speaker 5: And then you were a wristband on your calf, and you know, you shaved your arms and you were you were in.
Speaker 4: The I gotta I gotta be honestly, I love to hate on that, but I love uniforms.
Speaker 1: I love crew.
Speaker 4: You know, like, if it was up to me if this podcast actually goes somewhere, I want everybody like wearing the same shirt, like every fucking podcast dude, like clockwork.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna love that. Speaking of that, we're gonna have some merch coming soon. Yeah, we will. Let's be merch that. We'll put it on the website. Get her going.
Speaker 4: But I want, I want to stay on this this middle school thing for a second, because I was a good baseball player, dude.
Speaker 1: And I was definitely I was a decent.
Speaker 4: My brother was a stud baseball player, like an absolute stud.
Speaker 1: My brother was like, let me read just hot on this bus, baby.
Speaker 4: And by the way, if you can hear the AC unit, you know you're busting with the boys, baby, because it's hotter than hades out here right now?
Speaker 1: Do we upgraded?
Speaker 5: Juice bought something to cut out the AC noise? Right red Juicy.
Speaker 3: Most of it? Yeah, most of them.
Speaker 1: There we go, We're upgrade. Love the baby. Hey, let's give it up for Juice real quick. Huh. I'm proud of your baby. I'm proud of you. And you know you know no, oh the new board, dude, tell soundboard. We'll tell about the boy, because I don't know anything with the board.
Speaker 5: The soundboard is just it's pretty self explanatory. Your board, it has buttons. You make noises when you press the button.
Speaker 1: So you heard that little applause, that terrible applause.
Speaker 5: Juice, put the soundboard together. We're gonna have some, hopefully some funny stuff. I was obviously inspired by our boy, Crystal Leia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta stop listening to him, dude, Crystal Lea my babies. When I listened to Crystalalia, dude, I I become too much like Crystal Leia. Like I start I think to myself, Yo, you just gotta start shitting on everybody, dude. You just gotta start going to.
Speaker 1: Own what you do and then do it in a way to where you shit on everybody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like knowing the way Crystal Leia runs his podcast is like the way Donald Trump runs America.
Speaker 1: Dude, even if he says something.
Speaker 4: Like completely wrong, if he's just like, Nope, that's how it is.
Speaker 1: That's what we're doing. Yeah, that's that's that's how I stand in. It's funny, dude, dude, He's hilarious.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I followed him since his vine days back.
Speaker 5: Why I was you find vined, and he was like, dude was hilarious on Vine, and then we went to Instagram. I was following on my Instagram, but dude, I found him on Vine when you just had hashtags to find video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and so.
Speaker 5: I would like put videos, you know, do the hashtags. So I'm thinking, Yo, you know I'm gonna have shot it.
Speaker 4: Fine, Yo, dude, I was on Vine too. I was on Vine big time.
Speaker 1: Dude there, God damn it, I hate, but that's where I found people. People.
Speaker 4: It should be illegal for people under a certain age or a certain maturity level, like you know that cheese it's commercial, where like we wait for a cheese and maturity before they should literally have one of those if you're gonna be on social media or especially Vine, dude, because I had Vine in college. You know, I know there's one specific video of me, Me and my buddy Nick Bennett and his younger brother Jack made a five part Vine series about about about two French cadets that were looking for like cheese topia or something like that, and we ended up like going going through like a bunch of like like a bunch of stuff, and like Nick's brother put like two different characters and then there's a cat. He had a cat named Fats le Baron, which was like the bad guy in the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I ended up being Jack was.
Speaker 4: The bag guy the whole time. So spoiler alert, if you ever find that vine, which.
Speaker 5: I I don't think you can, which which I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So happy, Oh yeah, okay, maybe I'm so happy people can't.
Speaker 5: I think it'd be hilarious to look back on some of these terrible videos we made. Dude, I uh, I stopped vine so vine was hot, my yeah, just like you said in college.
Speaker 1: Yo, Yo, that pig is eating a carrot out of my talking. Excuse me, I'm talking. Sorry, Sorry, that is your belly button? Yeah, you know my belly button, Matt, is that Do you have a pet pig there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well if you want to finish your thought, I'll go into the pig in a second. So basically vine, yeah, go ahead. It was you said it was going on like when we were my senior year, you were going into the senior year. That's like when it was hot.
Speaker 5: Because the reason I stopped doing vines, I was terrified, uh my rookie year being in that locker room and guys finding my vine profile you and me in a young like.
Speaker 1: Guy, you know, Oh you thought that far ahead. No, I was at your Redskins. Oh you were at the Redskins.
Speaker 5: I was there, and I was still like wanting to make vines. I was still like, you know, making videos and you're not safe to your phone. Yeah, like, oh, thinking stuff in my head.
Speaker 1: This is hilarious. I'm gonna post it.
Speaker 5: But then I thought to myself, you know, I don't want to keep making them because you know, when guys, the guys find out of the vets, like they're gonna trash me, they're gonna kill you, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I stopped. That's when I stopped making them.
Speaker 4: I'm happy I'm a little older now because like, if my vines came out now, but.
Speaker 1: Death don't care. I don't care, can't, can't, I don't. I really don't care. You know hilarious.
Speaker 4: I think it'd be hilarious if my vines made it out due because I have I can think of one right now. I had my girlfriend filming it and it was like me and I must have just ate.
Speaker 1: A popsicle because my lips were all red. I could see it like it was yesterday. Dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I say something weird like I love cats, and then it pans to me like petting a cat really aggressively, And that's the entire vine, like like weird shit like.
Speaker 1: That, Dude, I actually happy.
Speaker 5: Or Billy Madison where he's shaking the chubby kids face as long as you can. I found that there's a local kid and that wanted to be on my Viney my, hey.
Speaker 1: Man, can I make a vine with you? And I'm like shaking his face? Did you know the kid? Or no? Barely?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's I kne him enough to ask, hey, can can I grab your face and shake it?
Speaker 1: From my vine video? Like stinking in school as long as you can? What does he saying the things like I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't wait till him in the seventh grade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell us Billy what they like in high school? Yeah, it's so good. Oh my god, I love that, dude. Yeah. Vine was pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: College in general was pretty crazy, Like how you just it's like a transition, like you go high school and everything you have everything a regiment, like your parents got a bunch of stuff going, and then you get to college and you're just like it really depends how you grew up and how much like structure you had, But like dudes will go insane.
Speaker 1: Insane, Dude, I remember my rookie year.
Speaker 4: Just like kids are dropping like flies out of college and I'm like looking around, like this is like chaos. Your rookie year, my freshman year, I say, rookie year, my bad. I'd like my freshman year of college. I remember I was in a dorm and dude, you're like getting plucked out like greats terrible great like regular kids. Yeah, and like dudes are just like passed out on that, like it's a weird year.
Speaker 1: Freshman year is a weird year.
Speaker 5: Rebellion, bro, Yeah, they get up from mom and dad's house. It's even, it's even it's even a bigger transition when you when we become like rookies when you leave college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's like a double transition.
Speaker 4: And then you like tell them, hey, the structures going, like there was structure in college.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, hey, you don't got people tell you what to do.
Speaker 4: You got to go to the academic center, you got to get your tutors, you gotta go their study classes.
Speaker 1: And you're thinking, all.
Speaker 4: Right, cool, like you're like they're literally holding your hand through college and then you get see the NFL like okay, like be good or be gone, Like.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, yeah you guys, yeah you have four months off?
Speaker 1: Like what okay? What do we work out here? Right? You're just like, I mean, you can do whatever you want, but nobody you want me to You want me to stay here? Right? Like six ams? Do we do? We do? Tire fights? Do we do? No? We don't. What the what's the tire fight?
Speaker 4: It's when you fight another person for tire. No, you guys don't do that here. Yeah, yeah, tire fight.
Speaker 1: You knock I got knocked out cold. Yeah. What's a tire fight? It's when they had.
Speaker 4: Like they had like a regular like a uh tire from like a vehicle, and you hold both sides and like the goal was kind of like the other person across like the on like a R line. You had to get him to the next the next five yard line between the five would be between the ten like the war stuff war basically, But we had this thing. We had this thing in college. It was like for winter workouts, so like in the wintertime. I don't know if it's the same way a Michigan probably not.
Speaker 1: Because Harball is there now.
Speaker 4: But we had who's this dude? What's this guy doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: High Bud, Hey bye Bud, he's great. Due he pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: So you when you're in college, like you have these like towel like you go winter winter workouts are the worst six a m's all the time.
Speaker 1: And then you have what is that buzzing noise? That's what I'm wondering. Yeah, something turned up too much over there. There's like a static. Can you hear it? Yeah, like a dog whistle. Yeah, it kind of sounds like a dog whistle.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you pull If you pull one ear back, you're fine. So anyway, winter workouts, that's where I was at winter workouts am six am. I don't know if it was like you like this for you at Nebraska, but those are like that's the most stressful time of the year, Like you got to be up super early. You don't have football anytime soon, so they're literally murdering you from.
Speaker 1: A conditioning perspective. Oh dude.
Speaker 4: And we had like stations and after the first station they would give out like red jerseys or gray jerseys or blue jerseys, and if you were if you had a blue jersey, I means.
Speaker 1: You did a good job, if you had a great jersey. If you had a gray jersey you did an okay job.
Speaker 4: And a red jersey because we were a Michigan and when you played Ohio State, like you can't like you can't wear red, so that you have a red jersey, and it was like it was like little like singling you out, like these are the guys that are the problem on the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these are the shitty dude. Dude, we had yellow. Nobody wore like.
Speaker 5: The red and gray. But you would be raided with Dobson. I mean you've been around the Yeah, and if you were rated last in your position group, you had to wear a yellow jersey to know like, hey, this dude's you know, he's the one dragging everybody down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the one weed out the week. Yeah, weed out college football.
Speaker 4: College football is scary, dude, especially when you're a freshman. Yes, because that's like that's the biggest When you're a senior in high school versus a senior in college, you're a totally different body type, right, You're like.
Speaker 5: In maturity too. Yeah, like those guys who are like when I was a senior. I was twenty two. Yeah, and you're talking to these seventeen eighteen year olds coming in. Yeah, and it's a different it's just a completely different world, completely different level. As a freshman, dude, you're scared as shit. Like I'm out there playing backer and I don't I didn't know anything, right, I just knew stay, stay a few yards back, and go tackle where wherever the ball carrier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just follow the ball. Like I had no idea what I was being. You didn't know, you didn't know coverages or anything, none of that. And you're sitting there in the I still kind of don't. You're sitting there in the.
Speaker 5: Linebacker room learn trying to learn about this stuff, and you're just thinking, what in the hell are they talking about? Like I'm thinking, I'm used to Madden or something like, you know, just make me a little make me a little hooked.
Speaker 1: Player with the little yellow circle. Yeah, when you around the middle.
Speaker 5: I remember asking a question like, oh, okay, so we're playing Tampa too, So I'm basically like, I'm basically like the little yellow circle in Madden.
Speaker 4: And what they say, they laughed because I killed you. I try to be a clown, but you did try to be a clown. Yeah, I was like trying to be a clown.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They kind of killed me in college when I first got there, dude, they they were like, first off, all the offense linemen were pissed at me because I was two hundred and fifty four pounds when I first checked into college and they were all like obviously over three.
Speaker 1: They were like.
Speaker 4: College they were college offense linemen. I was like a linebacker that needed to gain a bunch of weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So but I was like, because I was so light, I was dusting everybody in runs and they would get so mad, like they yell at me in the locker room, and it's intimidating and everywhere you go.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, because you want you don't want to piss them off, and you're kind of you're insecure. You're like, you know, you're trying to find your way, You're insecure about everything. You're kind of not confident like we are now, and you just you want to like you don't want to piss off the leaders or the seniors, like, oh I gotta do this, okay, yeah, okay, I'll slow down.
Speaker 4: No, you need that. What do you need from me, you know what I'm saying. And then you become a senior, dude, it's a whole it's a whole different animal. Like you become a senior and you become like a like a kind of like I for sure became like a super asshole. Like I thought I was better than everybody. When I came back from my senior year. I was like, dude, I am Michigan. Dude, I am the Michigan man.
Speaker 1: And I literally, unfortunately I can see that. What's that?
Speaker 4: No, I can't hear the thing. We're good now, I put That's why I put it back on, all right, see it will.
Speaker 1: Of mine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, allegedly allegedly beat that guy's that. Here's the deal, dude, that case actually got settled, like with disorderly persons and disturbing the peace or whatever, which I have no issue talking about it now because one, it's not a thing anymore. And also, I mean, that's life, dude. It was so many years ago, it doesn't matter anymore. Here's here's the deal is. We just put a house state and we lost. We actually lost because we went for on two. So we lost like forty two to forty one. Something crazy number like that. So if we would have got the two point conversed, we would have won the game. But Devin Gardner threw it to Dreudilio picked that thing off and it was over.
Speaker 1: So we go out. We're hanging out. It was a good little night.
Speaker 4: My brother I was like twenty one at the time, so my brother was nineteen, and these twenty seven year old, twenty nine year old dudes are walking around with a like one of those loud things what are those things called? Not an air horn, it was a loud speaker thingghone, megaphone, walking around to make a phone just saying like Michigan sucks something, which that doesn't bother me at all.
Speaker 1: But I get out and I go to the Brown Jug.
Speaker 4: Which is the bar, cruising there, and I hear my girlfriend at the time, she's like, hey, til your brother's about to get a fight.
Speaker 1: And I look over and my brother.
Speaker 4: Is chirping at this guy because apparently he hip checked He like hip checked the uh, I don't know, some pole and fell to the ground. These guys were super drunk, so my brother's like laughing at my him and my buddy Nick were laughing at him. Big time, and so they get up start puffing their chest out and they're like pushing my brother, brother's in nineteen. These duds are like ten years older than him. So I run over there and I grabbed my brother by the collar and I pushed the guy. Well, I pushed the guy so hard he hits the ground and like hits the ground and spins, and I was like, holy shit, I think I just killed somebody, you.
Speaker 1: Know, And nothing really came of it.
Speaker 4: But that's the reason why I was in the drug program was because when it got settled into my rookie year disorderly Persons, it had alcohol in it. And so for those reasons, they sent me a letter like you're now in the droke program.
Speaker 1: It was, dude, it was such a bs deal.
Speaker 3: That's really all that happened is he pushed the guy.
Speaker 1: Dude, I pushed him.
Speaker 4: I pushed him down, and he's like, he said that he broke his ribs and stuff like that. I came back out because I went in, I pushed him down and he hit the ground pretty hard.
Speaker 1: I turned around right away and went into the bar.
Speaker 4: Back into the bar, and I'm hanging out with my buddy and I looked.
Speaker 1: At it him. I was like, dude, I think I might have killed somebody. I was kind of freaked out.
Speaker 4: So I boogi you back out, and this dude is outside of a burrito place, sitting on the ground eating a burrito, totally fine, and there's a police officer there and there's a whole thing. They didn't know who it was, and I kind of like drifted back into the distance or whatever. And then sure enough, a couple of days later, people came and they said it was you. Blah blah blah, this and the other.
Speaker 1: It got settled.
Speaker 3: How long did that last till he got settled?
Speaker 1: So it happened in.
Speaker 4: It was my senior year, so it was like twenty thirteen. It happened in December. No happened in November, so the third week of November, so when we always play a house state. And then the case didn't really start until like mid December. And then I wasn't charged with anything until like March, a month before I got drafted, and it was like on NFL Network and stuff like that, and I was like, I thought I was screwed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are my career is over.
Speaker 2: Before it even started, I remember thinking like, oh crap, they're they're drafting this dude that's got like anger issues.
Speaker 4: Which yeah, that's kind of a thing too, But yeah, dude, I definitely was like, what I should have done is left.
Speaker 1: I should have left it for my junior year.
Speaker 4: If I would have just left it for my junior year, I would have been good because three out of the first four picks were offensive linemen or offense to tackle specifically, And I'm not saying I would have got drafted over any of those guys, but my odds would have been way better. And I was ranked pretty high, go through a decent senior year, nothing special, and then that whole thing happens, So probably it probably hurt me a little bit for sure.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: I think we should talk about the scheduling that goes on though with these with college hoola players or college athletes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure we should. But real quick, let me talk about how much of an asshole I wasn't call.
Speaker 1: Okay, keep talking about yourself, I will.
Speaker 4: So, dude, like, yeah, my scene, you know what, I don't even you know, I'm pissed off. How am I supposed to go on from that map? How am I supposed to go.
Speaker 1: On there and then you're like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'll just leave that didn't Eve get just talking about my pig that Matt brought up.
Speaker 1: We were talking about your vine for a while though. Yeah, dude, I love cats, which I don't, but I do.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I got a cat.
Speaker 4: Now his name is his name is the Spook because I got him in October and he's like black an orange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's cool. I got this little cat. You don't have a cat. I got a cat. Deal. We're gonna do rash what do they call him? Hives? You don't have that. You don't get something. I've seen that cat do to roam all over your body. Yeah, and you see me break out.
Speaker 4: I don't. I've hi accidentally scratch you and then all of a sudden, this is it?
Speaker 1: No? That one that was us cuddling.
Speaker 5: And then I'll let you know, like, hey, I got I broke out. I'm letting you know I got this little cat deal. But back to the co scheduling, dude, what was what was it like? At what was it like?
Speaker 1: I know I wasn't in Nebraska, and you kind of know how it is seeing Vanda. I think it's everywhere. Well Vanderbilt is different. Vanderbilt is different. We trained at.
Speaker 5: Vanderbilt, and they have to get stuff done before like noon because there's such an academic driven school.
Speaker 1: So all of their workouts has.
Speaker 5: To get done starting at like five thirty am, and the last workout has to start or be.
Speaker 1: Done at like ten or eleven am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that ship is wild to me, especially because you play in the SEC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's a lot of other schools.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say specific schools is I don't know. I just know what I've been told, right, and but I haven't I haven't had those experiences myself.
Speaker 1: But like a lot of those schools, it's.
Speaker 4: Like the whole you know, put your football is first.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, athlete students. They're an athlete student. Yeah, yeah, it's not you're not.
Speaker 5: And they got to do practices and everything in the morning. They have to get it done before their school schedule starts.
Speaker 4: And so my thing is that, dude, these guys, if the first off, if you're Vanderbilt and you want to be like competitive in in a conference like the CEC, which is arguably the best conference in college football, arguably because that Big Ten is up there, baby, that big ten is up there is kind of up there. But I will say, like the SEC, it's it's super competitive. You have Alabama, Georgia, Florida, you just l s U. Everybody is super competitive. And I know people that went to l Sure. Yeah dude, we just did our thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the thing you get protected. You got the academic school.
Speaker 1: I get you gotta be you gotta you gotta be able to get into the school without sports. Yeah. Like for me, for me, I was my GPA was so low my junior year.
Speaker 4: I had to take a full class schedule my senior year and a full online schedule.
Speaker 1: This ain't funny, bro, this shiit sucked. I was pissed.
Speaker 4: And then I had to go to the Act and I got a twenty nine. And the Act that's only when I got in the sliding scale thing or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not getting into Vandy like and they can't. They don't pull strings. No, that that's the thing. That's what's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because in Michigan they're like I got into Michigan and I ended up being eligible for Michigan.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 4: White male with a two point seven at the end of the senior year and a twenty one act probably getting declined.
Speaker 1: From Michigan if I didn't play sports, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I know that you said white male, white male, like Caucasian.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I got you got diversify that portfolio.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know in Nebraska, this scheduling like it's not uh, it's not hard to like get in the Nebraska. But our graduation rates like you know, pretty top, pretty top across the country, graduation like at like what.
Speaker 1: Like ninety upper ninety. Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Are We had one hundred and twenty to one hundred and fifty guys on our team my senior year and we were the first group to average over man. I forget the GPA, but it was a it was like, you know, like a record, like a first in Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Right, BO didn't play that shit.
Speaker 4: Do you think do you think there should be some lenients on student athletes from high school to college to get into colleges for like, for like the Vanderbilts that like Stanford came to.
Speaker 1: My high school. I think they'll try to get you in.
Speaker 4: No, Stanford and Harball was there and he literally he was like, yeah, we like you you're a good player. And we're all sitting there and they one of the coaches like brought over my GPA and slid to him, Oh, yeah, this is this is GPI and he like looked at it. They picked up the paper and was looking at and he I'm not joking, laughed laughed out loud.
Speaker 1: And said, hey, we like there's nothing we can do.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, okay, Like I'm seventeen, sixteen, seventeen.
Speaker 1: Year old kid, I'll go my h for me. Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, Jim Harble is like a stud, so he is wanting to get an offer by him.
Speaker 1: It might have not been Harball I did. Was it Harball at Stanford? Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was my senior high schools when Harball got the job I believe at for no Stanford Stanford.
Speaker 1: Yeah when did he When did he go from Stanford to the forty Niners? I don't know. A couple of years later he was because he was like right after Andrew Yeah or no, well yeah, I mean he went to the NFL after a couple of years. Yeah, that's a tough deal, dude.
Speaker 4: And if you have a new coach, like I had to go from a spread offense to a pro offense. I mean, and you, dude, you even if you're good enough to play in the NFL, Like, getting through college is.
Speaker 1: Definitely a feat in its own dude.
Speaker 5: You know, I get everybody has their own walk through college and their own stressors and things like that, But dude, being a student athlete at a prominent university at a high playing you know, high level football school is stressful.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: Like you're you're grinding, You're grinding all day long. Like there's always these arguments on Twitter. I've fed into him before about you know, be happy, you know you're you're scheduling, and be happy with your scholarship, YadA, YadA YadA.
Speaker 4: This then the other one when people kind of go back and forth on if student athletes should get paid. I think they do conversation for a different day.
Speaker 5: But we are up at six every day doing that these god forsaken workouts going to class from what's okay, say say you're a senior, me as a senior, US as a senior, we get to kind of pick our workout, our weight times better, Yeah, set our schedules up a little more.
Speaker 1: You go in real quick.
Speaker 4: It says hardball went there he's at Stanford till twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then yeah, you're right, so a couple of years. Yeah, but say we get to pick our schedule.
Speaker 5: Okay, I might pick the seven fifteen lift instead of the six thirty or six fifteen lifts.
Speaker 1: So I go into seven fifteen, do a lift, uh speed workout.
Speaker 5: After that, you go from you go to class from like eleven am all the way until about two you start getting taped up.
Speaker 1: You go to a meeting you.
Speaker 4: Have to get like for us, we to get the meetings. Really two forty five.
Speaker 1: Right, well you have on the buck to be taped going into meetings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're on the I'm on the blue bus headed to Champeckler Hall, Like holy shit, ye I hope I'm on time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that kind of like I got a boogy.
Speaker 5: And you got to get in the training room if you have re you know rehab if you're injured yet to get it anyway, you have meetings from like two forty five to I don't know, four thirty five o'clock before you're on the field practicing, right, we were, and then it's from about five to seven seven thirty. If you had a night class you left a little early to make that night class on time, and you're in class until those night classes only go about once or twice a week, so those are you know, you had a little extra. Dudes aren't getting home until nine thirty ten, and then you got to study. You gotta do all your homework if you're a studious dude. We had a cat, Sean Fisher, who was a linebacker in my class. He was like a academical American four point zero business business administration major.
Speaker 1: Also study to get in to get into pre Med.
Speaker 4: Got into Chicago pre Med with like flying colors on the Mcat I think he got like a thirty six.
Speaker 1: Dude was an absolute stud No, I'm talking perfect four point zero. Played.
Speaker 5: He was a starting linebacker for US. But do you know these college athletes do college? These student athletes grind for you know, the work they put in in the classroom and in the football room. And if you have a head coach, I don't know how yours was, but coach bow Man, he didn't play. Teachers were allowed to email him on if guys miss class, and he would say, guys, I'm not here to fucking babysit you right, like you're either an all the time guy. You're not a some of the time guy. You're either all the time or some of the time. You don't just show up on Saturday and play you you do it all the time twenty four to seven. Or I'm gonna find a way to get your ass out of here.
Speaker 1: No ship. Yeah, Bose, I like I like Coach Bowel a lot. Yes, he was all about that.
Speaker 4: All jokes aside from his nose. Seemed like a really good coach. He with with uh with Michigan is alawed the same way. But those those night classes that you had, Yeah, those days you didn't have night classes. Like for me, I was a two point zero cruising student. Dude, Like, I made it a point. I made it a point to be eligible.
Speaker 1: Dude, when I got to the.
Speaker 4: Trying to just I wanted to be eligible because because you knew you're a league.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can go into.
Speaker 4: A lot of stuff, but really my thought was, like, I can't have a Plan B.
Speaker 1: If you have a Plan B, you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Find a way to get to Plan B instead of staying on Plan A. And so my planning was always NFL. You're going the NFL. But the first day I got to Michigan. You sit down with counselors and you talk about your school or whatever. They're like, okay, well after college, what do you want to do? And I'm like, well, I'm going to the NFL. And I'm like two fifty dude. Ain't nobody think I'm going you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And they're like, well, statistically, I don't worry about statistics like just I just want to be eligible. So I ended up being a general studies major, G stud baby, And that's why our podcast is good because I can talk a little bit about everything.
Speaker 1: Buddy. I got general.
Speaker 4: Here, general there, but if we go into depth, probably got to kick it over to Zach, you know what I'm saying, especially if it's do a daalor Hart's address.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But those but those night like so, because I was a two point zero student, I always had to be at the academic Center, even to my senior year because they were always so worried about me not being eligible.
Speaker 1: So you would have to log in your hours.
Speaker 4: I'd have to log in my hours out there, study the days. The days we didn't have those night classes we're talking about, so I'd be getting home nine thirty ten o'clock. I don't know if I don't know if like I think college athletes. First off, did you did you see the commercial that the NCAA put out of what was like, yeah, yeah, that was the biggest bullshit I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 5: Dude, you're probably just trying to do something fun quick. Once they got all the backlash, they probably realized, oh shit.
Speaker 1: No dude, they started playing it. They they it was like, yeah, no, I know, they started playing it.
Speaker 4: No, they got they it came out, they got a bunch of backlash. I remember Russell Ku put it out. There was like literally like put a bunch of haws and that was his tweet, right yeah yeah, And like even after that, they were playing like this, like the SEC Championship, the Big Ten Championship, it was like the commercial every single time, and everyone's like, yo, we like there's literally been not one good review about that from anybody that's ever played college sports.
Speaker 1: Yet you guys are blasting it everywhere. That NCAA gotta looked into a little bit baby. Yeah, yeah, they got it. They got a lot of control.
Speaker 5: They do have a lot of control, and that that doesn't you said you had a two point oh if you didn't get out of like for me, I was a I was a decent student. If you maintain over like a three point oh GPA, you don't have to go to study hall. Yeah, but everybody else if you're on the team, like you know, guys are in there, you know, thirty fifty deep too because they got a log and study all hours and tutor hours. And if you don't, like, man, it's it's a you got a grind in college.
Speaker 1: We got a bit of a grind for sure, dude.
Speaker 4: All said, all in all, at college football, I don't know if you should get paid or not, because I feel like there's definitely something about when you make it to the NFL, you're like, holy shit, like what a crazy what a crazy difference?
Speaker 1: Like life is.
Speaker 5: Right, because I remember the huge majority of thousand make it to the NFL.
Speaker 4: I think if like the game and SA, if you gave every d one athlete ball that was in the game, like a like, however many thousands of dollars And I'm not saying we have to give fifty thousand each. I'm saying you, like, dude, I've got twelve hundred dollars a month and my rent was five hundred, not including utilities, And so I'm like, all in all, I'm in there.
Speaker 1: For like six twenty, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I got like five eighty to make it the rest of the month, dude, And you go, I mean shit, I'm doing the weekends, go to the brown jog Dude, You're you're spending that. You spend one hundred bucks on beers right getting after?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 5: You know, they it will be hard to it would be hard to structure all that, but I think they got to find a way because, you know, and it's not like you come from a well off family, Like it's not like you have that five something to make it the rest of the month until the next check.
Speaker 1: Uh. And a lot of those guys are in that situation.
Speaker 5: They're able to get a scholarship, make it out of wherever they are, and get an opportunity to learn about this new world that they're in. And only a few hundred extra bucks left over from a scholarship check a month, and you're not allowed to get a free meal at some point, not that a booster needs to be there, giving somebody a free meal all the time, or like paying their way. Yeah, but you're not allowed to accept anything. You're not allowed to accept anything. So I think there's got to be some there's got to be some rules. And I'm not near as studied up or educated enough on it, but I know, like all the whispers out there, like they do need to figure something out or at least use some type of likeness, like you can't.
Speaker 1: You should be able to do anything at all without you know, without letting them know your university.
Speaker 4: No, dude, I remember, I remember we played Virginia Tech and the and the Sugar Bowl.
Speaker 1: It was like we went eleven and three. It was our best it was our best year of the year.
Speaker 4: I was at Michigan and we played we played Virginia Tech, but the National Championship game was getting played the next week. And I remember going down Bourbon Street, dude, and there were Honey Badger shirts everywhere, dude from Tired Matthew.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm like, yo, Honey Badger And that's when that video was hot, when.
Speaker 1: That video was shot, dude, Honey Badger.
Speaker 4: Don't give a damn dude. Honey Badgers though, are crazy, man. Yeah, So I'm walking through and I'm looking at I'm like, this dude's not getting a nickel for any of this stuff. Dude, he could have probably been a millionaire just off just off apparel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could have made some bang.
Speaker 4: I don't know about a millionaire, but he could made some money off that stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, it's not like you say it in a way to where you enable somebody to be selfish enough to monetize that crazy. But it's like, you know, at what point does this kid get something from all this likeness, this popularity.
Speaker 4: If if he's not gonna get anything, if the honeybeterer's not gonna get anything to benefit off those shirts, then the shirts shouldn't be made, you know what I'm saying. Right unless, and I'm saying, like you said, there should be a ceiling of what people get, because it can definitely get out a hand like Robinson. Denard Robinson was allowed to have all the things that he should have. Probably he camps, he would, I mean, he even like and I'm not saying that there's stuff there's cheating going on all the time. Dude, college is cheat But I'm saying at Michigan, I never I never got here we never like I never. Michigan's pretty good about staying on top of that stuf. Dude, they're pretty they're pretty straight laced crew over there.
Speaker 5: I got basically in the summertime. You got a d a little bit better scholarship check, but you only got paid two of the months, so you would have to get a part time you'd have to get a job in the summer to kind of help supplement yeah, living expenses and other expenses.
Speaker 1: So I was. I worked at a card car dealership. By detail, you would have been an amazing car dealer, dude. Oh bro, I was in there detailing this ship out of these books. Oh you were detailing detailing, dude. I would have put you on the sales floor immediately. Yeah, I would have to talk about.
Speaker 4: Thirty five MPG five you see you see in the same going too that thing right there. Huh those seat belts, yeah, we got that in the leather. Baby, we got that and everything.
Speaker 1: Only a good sitting in that seat. Oh my god, let me take a picture of you real quick. But I was your wife. I was changing son of a bit you.
Speaker 5: I was back detailing, plugging in the computer, logging in hours, logging in when you leave getting paid per hour. It's like ten bucks an hour.
Speaker 1: I worked at I worked at as a like a low key a bouncer.
Speaker 4: I checked ideas, I didn't, I let it on, Let's go and uh.
Speaker 1: I was also a bartender at the Heidelberg.
Speaker 4: Heidelberg had like it was on main Street and it was like this little German bar and they had like these the doss boots from from beer Fest and.
Speaker 1: They had like the one leader. You crank a couple of those bad boys.
Speaker 4: You were feeling pretty squirrely, feeling pretty squirrely in those things.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man, college is like that's the thing, Like there's something unique and beautiful about being a college athlete and just struggling to make it because you know, like you and the boys are just struggling together to make it. Whether it's this dude's trying to get a degree, this dude's trying to make it to the league, and all everybody in between.
Speaker 1: And everybody's ambitious as hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people are moving, dude. You know if people going to internships, people don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't do anything, and you're like, dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: When people a talking about getting minors, and double majors, and you're like, man, that's that's awesome.
Speaker 4: See if I could go back to college. Man, And I'm dead serious, I'm not just saying this to seem like a good guy.
Speaker 1: But I would do it so different. I would.
Speaker 4: I would have been in more clubs. I would have diversified a little bit more. I would have been in a whole bunch of different other shit.
Speaker 1: Just enjoyed it, just to enjoy it more. Yeah, dude, I would have gone.
Speaker 4: I would have gone the dieg and I would have sat in the grass and just chilled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was so I got brainwashed fast. You're hurting yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like football, you know not, I mean academics. I was always a good student, but I was I was always like strict on, like.
Speaker 1: You know, not going out sometimes so like you know, the off season you let loose. But I was like one of those dudes, a little straight l a little too straight lace. See.
Speaker 4: I was like, I wasn't like that at all until my senior year and then I became like super Michigan want to be Michigan man guy, And I just did it totally wrong.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: I was a terrible leader and I was like not drinking, which is that's fine if you don't want to drink, but like, I was just like trying to be mister perfect and I'm not that kind of guy. I'm not perfect, So that was that was my big problem. Dude, we got a little tangent today about the college football to not see that going there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's that's good stuff to people want to People like to know about college and like the backgrounds of guys.
Speaker 4: Juice you've been dying to talk all day or No, I'm just asking, is there a limit to the amount of money you can make when you're a college athlete?
Speaker 1: No, there's you can't make money.
Speaker 4: What do you mean he's talking about he's talking about telling cars, Like, like, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's a cap. I think it depends on the integrity of like the internship or the job. Like obviously, if you're if I'm getting like thirty bucks an hour to detail cars, then you know there's a little.
Speaker 1: You would go and get a little something going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I audited about, Hey, why is this dude making thirty bucks an hour to detail cars?
Speaker 4: Dude, the NCAA is so weird, Like you can get bagels, but you're not allt have cream cheese. Cream cheek. If you were giving cream cheese.
Speaker 1: That's an NCAA violation. Yeah, I don't know if it's the.
Speaker 5: Same way now, like seeing shirts of the Honey Badger. Example, like Honey Badger, somebody's not allowed to send him a box of his own.
Speaker 1: Shirts, right, he'd have to pay for his own shirts.
Speaker 5: Or like the our dealership had to crack down on a couple guys because guys would log in their hours and leave and then come back and plug the hours in. Like the dealership, it would be under scrutiny, so you know, they had to come in and like, you know, fire those athletes that were working there. So it's it's under a microscope, dude.
Speaker 1: I heard I heard.
Speaker 2: Somebody like got it was an NCAA violation to take a to take a ride on a golf cart around campus, even a ride.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't I wouldn't put it past that at all. Is Zax Scots.
Speaker 4: That's that's definitely because Okay, real quick, the guy that's about to talk, Zach, you work with the Tennessee Balls women's basketball team, so you got a little bit about you know a.
Speaker 1: Little bit about the stuf.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we actually got a recruiting violation one time. When we have official visits come in. You know, we we put them in a hotel room and stuff like that. We give them a bunch of goodies, posters and stuff like that. But you cannot give them a like a a poster, like a poster. You have to cut it up and then give it to him and they have to put the poster together for it.
Speaker 1: To be legal.
Speaker 6: But one of our managers actually laid the poster on their bed. It was cut up, but put it together for them, and we got a recruiting violation and lost two or three days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy on that person that we're.
Speaker 6: Going to say it's one of the recruits that did not come to school with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's crazy, dude. Still, I'll tell you what. Hosting recruits to that was my ship. Like I was. I was in that baby, I was studied. I was got a little recruit. You got a little cash on yeah, something like that. See how much you give the recruit Like, no, I wouldn't give that. I wouldn't give him nothing, dude. I'll tell you what, dude, this kid named Ian Bunting. I don't know if that's his name, Ian something. He was a tight d net mischigan.
Speaker 4: He ended up committing my percentage, I don't know what my percentage was. But every recruit I had, every single guy either committed or stayed committed, except for one guy.
Speaker 1: Is his name's uh Fisher? Jake Fisher. I think it's Fisher. He ended up going to Oregon. Look it up real quick. I think it's Jake Fisher going to Oregon.
Speaker 4: He got drafted by the Bengals and now he's making a transition. Yeah, Jake Fisher made a transition from tackle and now he's going to tight end. But he's he's my great white buffalo. Dude, he got away from me. That's the one guy he actually was committed. And then Rich Rodriguez he fired, and Brady Hoo came and he decommitted.
Speaker 1: Sure, what my great white buffalo? What we got next?
Speaker 4: Man? No, hold on, I got hold on. I had a cat, I had something. Oh that Ian Bunting kid.
Speaker 1: Dude. They were like he's a he was a.
Speaker 4: Tight end, a pretty big recruit, and they're like, yo, we gotta get we gotta get this guy. Taylor like this, you're you're our dude to get this guy, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, dude, I got this.
Speaker 4: Fast forward five hours later, Dude, this kid is throwing up in my toilet from boozing it up, comes out, and I give him a nine iron and we just go to town on our house. Literally, we put holes all over our house. Dude, and my roommates were so mad, And the next day, with throw up on her shirt and a warm, warm heart.
Speaker 1: He committed to the University of Michigan. It was beautiful.
Speaker 4: I got him. That's your one to tell well, it helps, that's my most aggressive one. I got a couple of speaking up. It wouldn't be a Bust with the Boys podcast without a little train action coming through. Always adversity on the bus. We've always got adversity.
Speaker 1: And you know what we do. We thrive. We overcome babies. That's what we do. My puppies, puppies, little woolies, the little wolfies out there. Dude, how was how's oten going? You bring a ball like, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no o, Tea's are good, dude. We're like, we're just kind of in the middle of it right now, like practicing, you know, how it is.
Speaker 1: Dude, you're running around underwear.
Speaker 4: You don't really know what's going, Like, you can't you jersey's a T shirt, jerseys and shorts and cleats and a helmet on.
Speaker 1: Like it's not a real football.
Speaker 4: So a lot of like seven on seven, a lot of seven on seven, a lot of like footwork, handwork stuff. But other than that, it's kind of just like like you know, coaches coach.
Speaker 1: Their balls off, they coach it up.
Speaker 5: They coach it up, especially in the trenches, like they coach it so hard. It's like, you know, there's no pads on.
Speaker 4: Keith and I we we've had our own little spat here and there, especially last year.
Speaker 1: We definitely didn't get along very well. But dude, Keith's been unbelievable. He's been awesome. Dude, He's he's been definitely a guy. That's uh. I got a lot of respect for Keith right now. For sure. He's killing that dude, frames too, es killing it. It's good, Loveday missed the boys, missed the boys for sure. I'm out here though. Hey we need your baby.
Speaker 5: They know where to find me, they know where to find when whenever they're ready for a mercenary to come in for depth specials. Yeah, I'm that dude, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, what I do is not the sexiest, but I'm gonna make it the sexiest.
Speaker 1: You know. Every time you got out there the last.
Speaker 4: Year, you were you you did your thing.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, and almost got that pick. Yeah it was two minutes right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So last year, you know, we drafted or sewn in the first round. So I knew, like when I had signed here last year, you're signing on a one year up to two you know, up to two men another deal. So it's not like starter money, but it's money to where it's like, you know, if they if they don't get somebody in the draft, like I'm gonna get my shots to play, you know whatever packages. And uh, you know we had a drafted Michean on the first round. Remember when that happened. I was a bummed because of my gos. Shit, you know, he's gonna play no matter what. Yeah, And he just came off of his injury, his hamstring injury, and you know, not around ball all all training camp. He heard it like within the first week, so he's not around ball a lot at all. And when he's healthy, they're throwing it. You know, he's getting thrown to the Wolves. Man, Like he's gone.
Speaker 1: Regardless if he's you know, quote unquote unquote ready.
Speaker 5: Or not, he was getting thrown to the Wolves. So he plays. We're going into the game. We're going in and playing the Eagles, and you know, he's not having to play. He's like the backup guy for Wes. And Wood goes down in the first series. Dude, first series, would it gets like a stinger or something with his shoulder.
Speaker 1: I forget what happens. But Wood goes down.
Speaker 5: I'm staying on the side, like, oh shit, like Rashawn's gonna get thrown in there, and who knows what's gonna happen. And I'm sure I'll be putting a spot to where I got to get out there. Not that I'm not prepared, but you're like, you know, I was like, I'm just playing teams and stuff at this point because Rashawn's getting all the twos and everything like that, right, and you know, the game's going on, and Rashawn.
Speaker 1: Got better as the year went on. He got better as the year went on.
Speaker 5: But when they're driving my library coach, he turns to me, coach, tie, they're driving on us and we get in the red zone. They're like, hey, they get in the red zone, you're going in and I'm just thinking, you know, try to you know, kill some moment.
Speaker 1: I'm like, they're they're on a roll.
Speaker 4: When you get in a situation like that, are you like, are you thinking yourself, let's fucking go, like I'm about to show everybody I can do something? Or is it like a stressful like a whole I'm able they're thrown in this thing, not warmed up or nothing.
Speaker 5: It's both because you know, you want to be out there preparing and taking reps at practice and I'm taking zero reps.
Speaker 1: I'm just doing special teams.
Speaker 5: And they could turn around like you know, they're driving the ball down the field and they're like, you know, hey they have momentum. But if they cross this yard line like you're going in, I'm stressed, you know initially, but you got to talk to yourself like, yo, cop, like you're a study.
Speaker 4: You've been doing this forever, buddy, you got this stuff walked in and go out there getting a little you know, make a couple of plays early and which is what I needed.
Speaker 5: Then I know what kind of roll them in. They're starting to shut off from the series. And we get to where it's you know, fourth quarter, we tie the we tie the game, right to go into overtime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went overtime, but yeah, we go into overtime.
Speaker 5: Basically, we go out there and coach Ty turns to me and he's like, hey, if they cross the fifty yard.
Speaker 1: Line, you're going in and this is overtime, bro, And I'm like, son of a bitch, biggest game of the year, yeah, so far.
Speaker 5: Yeah at that point and uh, you know, they cross their driving on us again, they get like across the forty or something like that.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of big run fits.
Speaker 4: That we blew and com go go go, like give her sean out, go go go.
Speaker 1: I run in there, and you know, I'm like, son.
Speaker 5: Of you know, I'm like nervous hype all at the same time. Probably definitely a little more nervous.
Speaker 1: You're more nervous and hippie think. Yeah, for sure. I think you're so you're so good at learning, Like you learn so well just looking at a piece of paper.
Speaker 4: Though yeah, like no, I study your ass off.
Speaker 1: I don't do well like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I'm big on preparing. So that's why I'm nervous because I'm not. I didn't get to take all of the reps throughout the week. I'm not in my mind, I'm not as prepared as I should be. So I go out there and there, you know, they're doing some things that it's nothing to catch me out card but we get they line up. It's double near gun two by two near gun.
Speaker 4: Don't talk schame because they may still use I don't know if they use it or not, but it's universal.
Speaker 1: It's okay two.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, okay, I'm just saying I don't want but I don't peple listen to be like maybe we can catch you that, you know what I'm saying, Sure, why not? But anyway, okay, so sorry, So I know what's going on. I'm I'm like up in the A gap. I'm showing blitz. We're like in this weird situation. I'm telling you, you know, hey, you.
Speaker 1: Know work together me now, me and you in and out? Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I'm able to anticipate what's happening. And I undercut and dude, I undercut I undercut it. Like well enough to think in my mind, oh, it's not going here, which is what you should never which what you shouldn't do. Always expect the ball. And I undercut I undercut ERTs and as I'm turning around, the balls like whistling kind of by my face and I kind of, you know, I kind of black out in the moment, but I kind of forget what happens, like hits my hands, right, But I should have made I should have picked it off.
Speaker 1: But that was third down, huge play and that was like in there. Yeah, and they had a kick a field goal.
Speaker 5: After that kick a field goal, we go down and win the game, which we had a huge fourth and long banger that you guys converted. But you know that game, man, if I could have, if I would have caught that damn ball, I'm so mad at it. And cause we getting the lockerroom afterwards, and coach p who I freaking love man.
Speaker 1: He turns me, He's like, you know, I'm so proud of you. Like I knew you'd be prepared.
Speaker 5: I knowed you'd be ready to go when your number was called, and you know, the boy, I'm feeling good about myself, dude, But dude, that was an awesome feeling game, dude, And Corey, when ce do you call that ball?
Speaker 1: Dude, Corey.
Speaker 4: First off, Corey got a couple of them, game catching like game winning tuddies. Yeah, the Jets game, he got the last one.
Speaker 1: That game, I.
Speaker 4: Think he not the Redskins was like pruit or something like that. But dude, that go in in that overtime when we went in there, and I didn't even think about it when we were because we kind of caught a stride towards the end of the game, like we were a little stall, a little stall.
Speaker 1: And then we started to catch a stride. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is about eight man. When eight gets in there, I'm like crunch crunch time. Yeah, he's always, he's always.
Speaker 1: He's the say what pe will say whatever they want. Dude. He is on like that. And so we get in there.
Speaker 4: Dude, I didn't have a care in the world because it's either gonna win it or not, you know what I'm saying, Like, hey's in the barn.
Speaker 1: You just got to do it now, yeah, you know, yeah, Like we're either gonna pull this off.
Speaker 4: Right or we're not, you know, And so we get down I think it's like mid midfield or something.
Speaker 1: Like what fourth and twenty. It was like, I don't feel that much.
Speaker 4: It might have been like fourth and eighth to eleven or something like that.
Speaker 1: Definitely not point. This is an NFL bliss, dude. So we're we're like, we're driving down, riding down. I only don't I don't even.
Speaker 4: I usually the guy that looks at the sticks and hay it second first and ten, hey, second and whatever it is. I'm not even paying attention to it, dude. And I'm like, it's it's third down.
Speaker 1: We miss it. And I look over it and Rabel's like, like, just steel balls, dude.
Speaker 4: He's like, we're going for and I was like, yeah, that's kind of a savage move. And he said something, you know, in his little his Rabel voice.
Speaker 1: He's like we're not going for ties.
Speaker 4: Or something like that, and I was like, yeah, it kind of got me fired off. So do we I mean, I think it was like a holding car or something like that that either Marcus like pulled it off like no one's business.
Speaker 1: Look at this guy looking at the bus. What are you doing, buddy? He's admiring it. Yeah, he is admiring the bus. Yeah, what's up. He's like, is that bus with the boy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he just see he just loved it. He just looked at you like you have like a little trial. They trotted away.
Speaker 5: Are you getting confused the London game in the Eagles game?
Speaker 1: No, because we won the London game. Yeah, but we lost the game. Yeah, but that's when we went for two. We didn't have to go for two. I say, go for two. Yeah, you said, you said you go. It's third and long. We don't get it.
Speaker 5: You see Rabel like steal like, just oh, we're going for it, And I'm thinking, of my mind, Yeah, it's overtime.
Speaker 1: They already kick the field. Go we have to go for it. That's no, okay, my bad, No, we do go. We're in We're in field goal territory, is what I'm saying. Got, we're going for you. We're not tying here, boy, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we end up going for it, and and I think Delon had to play over the middle where he mean like four or five dudes, yea four or five dudes miss And then we ran an empty protection and Corey went up there and got that thing.
Speaker 1: Dude, we got we lost our minds, dude, we did.
Speaker 5: I'm spreading lost sidelight, almost cramping. You're like, you're like, you know, when you're yelling so hard and spreading.
Speaker 1: You're you're dying, absolutely dying, dude, dude. That was an awesome moment. Man.
Speaker 4: That game was special because the season was cooluster because we beat the Super Bowl champs and we beat the runners up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's where we were what we were three and one, four and one at that point, we were drinking.
Speaker 1: We just started drinking and then and then you lost the Bills.
Speaker 4: Yeah, someone's gonna take that mic away from Juice yet, take that away from him.
Speaker 1: Hurt me, dude, Yeah, I missed that game.
Speaker 4: I was like in for like two serious, three serious something that hurt my foot.
Speaker 1: But the Bills, Yeah, that's when I tore my hanmy.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a tough one for the boys. Yeah, the boys that are rough atting in that one.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah, I tore the HANDI I was there for like four weeks, five weeks, dude, the Bills.
Speaker 4: That was a tough one to swallow because that we honestly, uh, that was like if we would have won that game, I think we would.
Speaker 1: Have gone on a roll. We would because we were either two in row or three in a row at that point. Yeah, a couple of huge Yeah it's tough. Yeah, yeah it's tough. I know what you're saying. Yeah, that's a tough little deal.
Speaker 4: We'll see some questions, dude, let's hit some questions.
Speaker 1: Didn't you didn't you? Didn't you tweet them out taking questions the Twitter verse?
Speaker 7: I did, Yeah, whady go yeah, all right. This one is from Fast Nasty. He said, why won't the bus run? Y'all pussies need a mechanic.
Speaker 1: Dude. That costs money. Dude, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: One of our goals, one of our you know, initial goals, is to get that thing running.
Speaker 1: Ambitious. We want to get.
Speaker 5: That bus running because I'm thinking of my I'm thinking of my head. Bro, I haven't said this one to you. I've said the whole Dale earned hard.
Speaker 1: To help me. I love it. Uh.
Speaker 5: But you know they'll bust out to Dale's property and do bus with the boys with him. But what if we get out to Cali two hit old Joe Rogan pull the bus up to his compound, really pull the bus up anywhere we do we want to get that thing rolling. And I assume he's calling us pussies, insinuating that he can fix vehicles. If he would like to come in and give it a look, we will tell him to go to a location that's close he can. We can blindfold and put him in our vehicle and take him to the location so he can give a little gander at the.
Speaker 1: Old buses in the back.
Speaker 5: If he can't fix it, you know, we need to reply to him, tell him to watch his mouth and come a little more correct than that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Do a lot of people, a lot of keyboard warriors out there, buddy, Yeah, don't call us pussies now, all right, don't do it or do?
Speaker 1: I really don't care.
Speaker 4: But if he could actually fix his bus up and he wants to do it for a little bit of praise, I'm telling you, bab I'm into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely into it. All right.
Speaker 6: I've got one from on Instagram from j DoD Baker underscore seventy five. Uh why does will look like an overgrown ferret that rides the bitch?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You kind of do, talk about.
Speaker 4: Yo, You kind of do look like a ferret, dude, it's your mustache.
Speaker 1: Why does he have to throw the shot right in the bench at the end?
Speaker 4: Yeahs that hurt. I'd be I'd be more mad about the ferret talk. But hey, I don't mind your insult to take.
Speaker 5: Because my stash when it kind of grows out, I do have a little ferret ferret ska.
Speaker 1: You don't have a great you know, you don't have a strong upper lip. I have a strong jaw line, which you don't have. Though. That's all right. You can throw shade at me all day. It's more about me. I know the place is coming. I get it. I get it, but you don't. You don't have a strong upper lip, and you can tell a lot. I feel like I have nice lips. I feel like I have nice lipops.
Speaker 4: You can tell a lot about a guy based on what he's got on the upper lip.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: If you look at peepee, dude, that dick broom is serious, buddy, that thing is. It goes down to like my facial hair is trash, but my mustache is solid, dude, And I'm happy. I'm happy with that, you know what, because a good mustards is a good man, all right.
Speaker 2: Peepee's beard connects to his hair. It's ridiculous, Like it's one line connects all the way around his ear.
Speaker 1: That's a hair. That's a hairy boy.
Speaker 5: All right, the sweet sweet question, sweet bash.
Speaker 7: Alright, this one's for will would you rather fight one hundred duck sized Taylor the Wan's or one tailor or one Taylor one sized duck.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's a stupid question, but you try to entertain it. So the second part is one Taylor la one sized duck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so his size but a duck, I mean Taylor sized duck. It's not really that big of a duck.
Speaker 4: You better watch out for Sergeant Quackers, dude, I've already named him.
Speaker 1: Don't come get your asked, dude. Yeah, yeah, let's uh who wrote that question? Harris Williams, Harris Williams complete garbage?
Speaker 4: All right, dude, the problem is too Matt is I've heard that question like ten times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that a lot. Your fault, don't what.
Speaker 4: I'm sure we're working through our problems right now, Matt.
Speaker 1: You'll do better finding questions. Buddy. It's funny, dude, that is funny. That's quality work. I like it. Dude, Oh I got zach Zachary.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, pal, Okay, I've got a question. It's it's more of a serious question that a lot of people might not know about. What's it like being traded to a different football team? And how do you find a place to live so quick?
Speaker 1: Well? I wasn't traded, I was a free agent, and how do I what?
Speaker 6: How do you find a place to live so quick? It adjusted?
Speaker 5: That is like, that's an it that is an interesting question because guys that get traded and cut or they you know, you're on practice squad, bouncing from team to team, you get you know. Fortunately for me, my contract was up so I could prepare for being somewhere new. And then I was training in Ohio when I signed with the Titans, and I think we had a week and a half or two weeks until OTA started, So I had to drive from Ohio, not go back to Virginia where my house was. I draw straight down from Ohio to Nashville and basically just put myself in a hotel for like two months until I got set up with a you know, with a rental. I stayed in an airbnber all year round. Uh, it's a it's a you know, it's a stressful transition just because you're not going back home to pack up all your stuff. You're taking the bags you have and getting down to Nashville because like, yo, we got camp next week, so I need to go and get acclimated around National figure ou where I'm gonna stay.
Speaker 1: But uh, it's a weird transition.
Speaker 5: I feel for the guys who get cut middle of the year, or guys that bounce around from team to team, because they'll get locked into a lease that you know, a lot of spots, it's either six months or a year you have to sign. If you go for a six month short term lease, you're paying more in rent. Right, if you're on peace Squad and you're there for two weeks, two weeks on a team, you sign a six month lease of being in an apartment. Oh, I got set up in an apartment. You should hear these guys talking to you. Oh, do you find a place to stay yet, I'm in this apartment down the street.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's awesome. The next week they're gone.
Speaker 5: They're locked in that six month lease, getting shipped to say Indianapolis picks them up. They're in Indy trying to find another lease to get into or maybe somewhere a different approach they're trying to do. So those are the types of dudes I feel for. But it wasn't too hard for me. I was kind of in between. It was only five hour drive. I came straight down here at stayed in the hotel for a few months. I mean Taylor was around new That's where we played a little sort g But you know, it wasn't a bad transition.
Speaker 4: That sword game was started strong and ended real bad, so as I held out.
Speaker 1: But dude, yeah, you got you.
Speaker 4: Your situation is not that bad because you have to put up at the Springfield, right, And did the Titans pay for that?
Speaker 1: Uh? They paid initially for like two weeks. That's it.
Speaker 5: They tell you they paid for you long enough to where you can make it transition, And the spot I was going in it wasn't ready. It was supposed to be ready at the like the beginning of May, but it wasn't until like the end of like you know, transitioning from the middle of June like mini camp to the summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay in hotel is expensive, so I was.
Speaker 5: In that hotel life, paying nightly. They give you a better rate because you're staying there for you know, a full month, so they give you like a monthly rate.
Speaker 1: But uh, dude, I stayed, I said in trash.
Speaker 4: I staid in the Motel six like two days ago. Yeah, yeo Motel sixes or something else. A g I was, Uh, I lost my passport and so I had to fly into Seattle because I have a passport card.
Speaker 1: I had to drive from Seattle to Kelowna. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, on the way back, I was like, I literally put put the bean asleep at seven thirty, around a thirty, I left Kolona to get to Seattle, and it's like a six hour drive.
Speaker 1: So I cruise there.
Speaker 4: I get there like two three in the morning, A couple of peace stops whatever, and I get there and like the rental car return My flight's at like nine am. So the rental car returns at the closest hotel is a Motel six, and I pull up in that thing, dude, and the lady, the lady that's like at the front desk or whatever, literally is asleep.
Speaker 1: I walked in the door. I had to wake her up. In yeah, like with a little dad, I'm like, ma'am, ma'am, and she's.
Speaker 4: Like just literally I'm not kicking, like dead done. And so I'm like, I don't know the dude. So I just started like kind of dinging the thing. I start danging it a whole bunch of times, and finally she wakes up. You just starting I don't want to touch her, you know what I'm saying, because if I touch her, it's you might get something.
Speaker 1: I'm not even that dude.
Speaker 4: I still want to freak this check out like she's in a dead sleep.
Speaker 1: Something, A huge dude with an arms sleep tattoos about the rocket. Yeah, She's like, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want those issues, you know what I'm saying, especially in Seattle. But the motel, so so she plugs me. This motel, dude cost me sixty nine dollars. Hilarious price sixty nine dollars. I get to my room, my room with number was one fifteen. And as I'm walking up to my room, I have my bags and there's some some very overweight dude with a long beard, like down to his belly button and long hair, and he looks at me and he goes, he.
Speaker 1: Goes, hey, man, you got any power steering fluid? Do you want to sell to me.
Speaker 4: I was like, sorry, sorry, Joey, right, no, no, I'm sorry. I just want to go to bed. And I go to open the door, my one fifteen door. He goes, oh, we're neighbors. How long you been living there for? I was like, I'm just I'm just here for the night, sir. Please, I think it's hilarious because you're I think it's hilarius.
Speaker 1: You interrupted me the entire time time. Sorry, So anyway, I sleep.
Speaker 4: I go to sleep, and I I don't get under the covers. I checked the whole until I checked under the bed. I have subs with the lights on. I like closet. And then the guy who wanted the power steering fluid starts going back and forth between his room and outside, not joking, not over exaggerating, forty five minutes, at least twenty times, slamming the door, waking me up periodically. Got the hell out of that Motel six, Dude, that is a sketch spot. It's like moldy in there and stuff. Dude, is this a tough little deal?
Speaker 1: Aither ride? Do you guys get that reference? Y'll want to do one more?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do one more yeah, all right, besides Nashville.
Speaker 7: This is from Madison. De Serces is a biology teacher and a travel addict, and he says, besides Nashville, what's the best city to play an NFL game?
Speaker 1: And that's a good one.
Speaker 4: I haven't been to all of them, Like I heard, Seattle's.
Speaker 1: Insane, Seattle's fun. Have you been to Seattle? Yeah, Seattle's awesome.
Speaker 5: I would say, man, all those teams on the West coast, Arizona, Seattle, San fran were my favorites.
Speaker 1: Arizona's got a great field, dude, Yeah they do. Yeah, they down the stage. Yeah, yeah, I'd say the best.
Speaker 4: The the best environment I've ever played in was Arrowhead Stadium.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. I agree with that. That was a fun place.
Speaker 4: My first game in the NFL was at Arrowhead Stadium, season opener, not for us, he's an open for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Week one, and they.
Speaker 4: Did the national anthem and they go the home of the and they're like, jeeves, yo, I did not know that was coming, and it freaked me out. They go crazy, there they go, they go him. I remember was it. Alex Smith was still there, so it was like two years ago, but it was a fourth preseason game and the Stars don't only play, but Patrick Mahomes came.
Speaker 1: In, dude, and he was dust in us. Dude.
Speaker 4: I was like, Yo, this guy's stut. He was throwing some dimes out there, yeah and a ripping some fifty plus's now he's now he's NFL.
Speaker 1: MVP, dude.
Speaker 5: Our the Chiefs came out was at two hundred and fifty deep from Bontare, Missouri.
Speaker 1: Not all from Bontare, but from my area. Yeah, that's the whole, that's the whole entire town.
Speaker 5: We had a section like it was like a deal where my mom put together, like some of the money goes to charity, Like we have a section where we can all buy tickets to all be in the same section. There's like, you know, you see all the you see these Redskins jerseys in this one area.
Speaker 1: It was pretty dope, man.
Speaker 5: Maybe a solio play on teams, specially James kickoff and you could hear my section no cheering, I promise it was one of the It was one of the more cooler feelings I've had.
Speaker 4: I had a similar thing like that my last, uh, my last game in college was in Arizona at the Buffalo Wolvin's Bowl and Tempe tempey Arizona ASU Stadium, which my last game in high school was also there, which is a pretty cool full circle deal. And my mom had like a whole section of like literally I don't know if it was two fifty deep, but we were like basically half the town of Cave Creek.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Isn't that a cool feeling?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: See pictures after and you kind of have fomo that, like, man, I wish I could be doing this with them because they had a section tailgating and it's like they had the whole setup like camp to like a you know, news stations wonder Hey, what are you guys doing, Like why all the redskins?
Speaker 1: YadA YadA. Oh.
Speaker 5: This hometown's basically traveled up here, and like I'm like wishing I could be with everybody because it cans cities in between Nebraska and Bonto, so fans from both that I knew were able to kind of friends and family from both were kind of able to come together.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. That's wicked. I love it, dude. That was solid. We saw it on questions. If there's one more, It's like a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if there's a solid I mean seriously, not not any of these, Like you know, would you.
Speaker 1: Right, would you rather fight a goat or a lion? All right?
Speaker 7: I didn't know you guys wouldn't like that. This one's from mister first Down.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it'll be not a football question.
Speaker 7: What is the best song or genre of music that you guys listened to?
Speaker 1: I was being facetious. I don't know I listened.
Speaker 5: I listened to a lot of stuff rap, classic rock, probably rapping classic rock is what I kind of cling to on game day. And then a lot of just YouTube YouTube channels, YouTube videos of like uh inspiration, like Kinda McGregor, Law of Attraction, Joe Rogan like stuff to kind of put my mindset there.
Speaker 1: But that's I mean, that's kind of what I do on game day. What about you, Taylor. I don't always listen to music.
Speaker 4: Like if I do, honestly, I get I get too hyped up, Like I get too fired up, so.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'll put like John Marron slow Burn, and I'll just.
Speaker 4: Like, let's let's go, let's just chill, let's relax, and uh get into it. But I do, I do a lot of visualization stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely important for sure. Yeah, I agree overall, good pod today, boys, Juice, you had a question, go ahead and ask you. No, no, no, you had one. Ask it. You're already here. Explain now ask your question. You were going to say, who who?
Speaker 3: What other teammates do we do? We want to have on?
Speaker 1: Dude? You know I that was a wet poop.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: You think that's a bad question. No, that questions fun. I don't mind that question because I'm dude. I want to get I get a few in myn Dude.
Speaker 4: I want to get I want I want to get Josh Norman on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get Jay no On.
Speaker 4: Let's get I want to get Josh Norman on the podcast. I want to talk about our differences, dude, and can come together.
Speaker 1: That's what every good father does. You're my boy, he's my boy. Got to bring the boys together, no question. And you said he's such a good dude. He is.
Speaker 4: I want to see for myself, man, I want to see for myself what's going on?
Speaker 5: Did I want to have Jay on on? I want to have that, dude, Lougan Ryan. See it's hard right now because now I'm about to rattle off guys. I can't leave dudes out now. I want to get a lot of the boys on me. You know a lot of guys have some insightful journeys, things they do off the field, and just some you know, we have such good conversations around the locker room that it would be fun to have him recorded and you know, raise a.
Speaker 1: Little hell, drink a little whiskey, see what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm with him, man, just skill guys being dude, it's being our ridiculous selves.
Speaker 1: I got your back, dude, a little seriously, a ridiculous self. Yeah. But I want to get jay On on. He's he's like, he's my first one. Went again. I gotta get the boy on. Ja was a boy, the boys, everyone's a boy, dude.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you who we need to have. We need to have Jayon and Dickerson on. But Dickerson won't talk the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll just be able to just be there like the bodyguards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent, just sitting there staring at us, like staring through us, trying to listen so hard.
Speaker 1: And then I looked at him like you gave it I'm chill. Yeah, and that'll be at the entire.
Speaker 5: Conversation, and then he'll go back to some in the beginning of the conversation. Hey, comp so, uh you think that stuff works because we're talking about like performing stuff around the locker room.
Speaker 1: He showed he handed me some pills that and he's like, you would you take this? I was like, probably, I don't know, probably not. I like Dicky Man, I do like Dicky a lot. The whole crew, dude. Actually, the Titan's got a really good locker room. Dude, I love Yeah, yeah, I agree hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Last year is probably It's hard to say because I love a lot of my boys at the Redskins. But overall locker room, Titans have.
Speaker 1: A great locker room. Yeah, dude, we had good camaraderie in there. For sure. Titans have a great lock of roe.
Speaker 4: The boys just gotta get going a little bit. You know what I'm saying. You just go get her going, Yeah, said, get over that.
Speaker 1: Get into that.
Speaker 4: Ten eleven twelve one seasons, ten eleven twelves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean seasons built for eight and eight guys, man eight and eight teams. That's true. That's a that's a that's a quote right there. Yeah, it's a classic brabes right there. That's a classic brabe. Dude. I don't know about you. I'm ready to go home. Yeah, it's about time to go home. I need to finish his whiskey and get in a car. Just kidding. I didn't drive a robe with Taylor. Just knting. He did drive, just kN just kN he did. He didn't drive, all right, dude, that's it. Let's lock it up. Y god, it was a great time being on here, my puppies,