Speaker 1: My response was, and I'm gonna further iterate on it because I want you bitches to stop playing in my motherfucking face. I'm not toxic, I'm not crazy, and what I'm not is dangerous. What I am is the woman you wish you was. Pusass. So this is actually this episode.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be my read. Okay, so this it's gonna get dark. But it also kind of has to do with this prostituting. Niggas got to take.
Speaker 1: Care of me.
Speaker 2: Bring okay, okay, Welcome to Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should say decision decisions. It sounded like you was talking to this person.
Speaker 2: You definitely say to welcome, Welcome to the new podcast. You want to say together, Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, welcome to another episode of Desisiones Disisions. I'm your girl, Mandy baka that bitch. Hey, everybody, welcome back to another episode. My name is Weezy, and we're in Atlanta today.
Speaker 2: I know that if you're a YouTube watcher, sometimes things look different. We record everywhere. At this point, we record everyone. We record everywhere, y'all. So right now we're in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: That's right where I live now and I love it, and I'm glad that I get to spend more time at home. How's your time at home? Oh? No, it's been great. It's been great. I'm looking forward to the holidays. I haven't decided where I want to go. I don't know. I've been doing Aruba last year, I did Saint Croix. But I'm just I'm just loving it. I'm loving it. I thought I would be like rushing super back to New York, and I'm not. I'll be here, I think, probably like another three to five years. I feel like that's what I'm giving myself. No clue I've talked about. I don't like any other really city. I don't feel like you would want to stay. No, I'm not staying here forever. I feel like I'm just a nomad anyways. Like maybe I go back to New York if I can afford my penthouse in overlooking Central Park, I will. That's what I'd like I have. No, I feel like that's the joy of not having no fucking kids. Like I genuinely feel like whatever my mood feels like in three to five years is where I'll go. Like my mood was pushing me back here. I manifested a radio show. I got it. I've been spending a lot of time with my friends. I love it. I have the space. I have the exact space that I wanted, Like I wanted a two story loft, That's what I even wanted in New York. So I don't know. I don't know where I'll want to be in three to five years after the pandemic. A bitch, don't even try to think or guess what the fuck the world has for me. So I'm just really happy, like so happy to where like I've pushed off like my last two therapy like sessions, because I did like two sessions where I just felt like I was bragging about life and I was like, bitch, I'm not gonna pay you what I pay you to talk about how I'm not dealing with anything mentally and I'm not crying and I'm not worried and I'm not anxious, and I'm like, whoo, I have a breather. This time of year, for the last five years, has been the year that I crash, whether I'm just miserable, I'm crashing out from work, I'm deplete, I'm exhausted, I'm not happy, and so maybe that's why, like this year just feels different because I'm not in that space. So I feel good. I feel great. All my niggas are still showing up being great. Nos. Three out now it's three, it's three. One fell off just natural them. No, he had another relationship that I just felt like was making him not show up for me enough. But and that's fine. I got the other three and welcoming another one if anyone comes in my life. Uh No, I'm great, Like my partners are great, they show up. I'm just doing really good. So I'm excited for the holidays and the break that we normally get at the end of the year, and just seeing what next year has like. I'm really excited about next year outside of the orange Cheeto fucking up the world, but I'm like in a good place. I'm happy. That's good. I'm happy.
Speaker 2: I feel like the sun the South can do that for you too. So I'm trying to think, well, you will be hearing this after my Brazil trip, which I would have loved to talk about live in real time. Hopefully we can do that on a town hall with y'all, because I've been hearing fans and people talk about Brazil. I feel like my whole life and like recently I did something called cartography.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard this? Yeah, let me try to pull up. My friend Andre did it for me.
Speaker 2: So it's basically based on where you're born, your time, like your horoscope a little bit, but where your body should be, where your happiest. Okay, mine, here's the short one. This one's crazy and when he sent it to me, he's like, Nigga, Yours is actually wild. Summary of potential soul homes California Coast spiritual growth and resonance, Spain and Portugal for expansion, fortune and cultural alignment which I love, Spain into Portugal, New York City career magnetism, artistic and social recognition and love. And then India for karmic and spiritual soul home. Once it like kind of branches out because it gets bigger. Another line that I run through, this one is crazy. Where do I go all the time? Mexico, Mexico and Brazil.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: It says strong sense of belonging, energizing home base, keeping you emotionally event adventurous, feeling at home when traveling to this place.
Speaker 1: Bitch, I thought that should I said this might.
Speaker 2: Be real, brokay the fact that like I just always end up in Mexico, always, always, always. So it's funny you mentioned penthouse. I have been looking to buy. My boyfriend and I have been looking most of you know that listen to Horrible. He's real, he's a real estate investor, and so some of the rates are going down ish in New York. Not crazy, but but you know, talking about living together, He's like, I'd.
Speaker 1: Rather own, I'd rather own, I'd rather own.
Speaker 2: So this, this is how crazy New York real estate is. This is also probably my fault for not knowing what I should be doing. But find a penthouse. Not even my style as far as where it is. And it's funny because you said overlooking Central Park. I want to live below twenty first Street. I love the West Village. I love downtown. Rather be in the East Village. But whatever found an apartment that I'm like, this is perfect for a kid to too with a parking garage. I don't have a car. He wants to make sure he can always park. And I was like, this is perfect, Jim Doorman. Whatever, It's not at budget, but it's like right there, put in an offer, offer gets accepted. I'm like, holy shit, So start going over paperwork with the real estate agent that I have.
Speaker 1: By the way, hit up Matt the mortgage guy.
Speaker 2: You guys, hit him up, Matt mortgage guy Ian Dumblas. I feel like they're all in that ethos. But he was super helpful when him and I were looking for mortgage loans. So the agent is like, ar's your common charges or eleven hundred super low monthlyes. That's great for New York. I was like, yeay, great, and then your taxes monthly are thirteen hundred dollars. I was like, wait, wait, wait, nigga, I thought the monthly was eleven hundred because I put in an offer for New York for before. She's like, that was a co op. A co op includes the taxes. Okay, a condo in New York City has your common charges and your taxes. I would have been paying twenty three hundred dollars a month on top of the mortgage.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: I was really sitting there like, nigga, I don't want I don't want hold ownership that bad. I'm tired of people forcing me and it's hard because my man.
Speaker 1: I'm giving up on that I'm not gonna lie so hard like next year, I have talked to say friends an agent, Now Crystal, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna get one, but not that I want to live in. Like I know what I want to live in is above what I want to pay to live anywhere. Like I'm not home enough. But I literally am thinking of next year having my three and I'll say I have three and a half because one of my own sugar Daddy's back in in fiction. He's not getting no sugar, but he's still daddy. What's wrong here? And sugar he's not giving he's not getting sugar. But no, no, no, no, no, well no, I would buy here in Atlanta, I wouldn't buy in New York. But literally that's I'm going to have all of them combined to buy me a house next year because I'm getting Teddy Is, my thirty six inch watch and my luggage, like I have all the things I'm getting for my birthday and Christmas this year. Next year, everybody got to combine to get me an adopt payment for a house. But same thing I've been talking about, I'm like, well, taxa sucks, renovations suck, like having to be like in charge of everything when it happens. Bro, that doesn't sound like fun.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to I'm trying to get in the comments. I'm trying to think about what people say. Well, they still say that real estate is the way to go. But that's where I'm like, I think as millennials, bitch. When I look and see what them motherfucking fifty year olds got to pay like twenty years ago, thirty years ago on a motherfucker house, bitch, it is like triple quadruple that price.
Speaker 1: And I'm not seeing specifically in Atlanta anything go up, Bitch. I get notifications every day, property dropped by twenty five k, property drop by fifty K. I know me too. Every day Zillo is just alert in media. Do you want to know? Prices drop? And when I wanted was my apartment?
Speaker 2: And now I realize why my apartment that I put the offer in on the escrow is when you fully go through the right, So you put your offer, your offer gets accepted, then you put the money and then it goes into escrow. So I didn't get to that process yet because we started to talk about the monthly taxes, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I just want to bullshit.
Speaker 2: I wanted to put that offer in so under a million for two bedroom in New York City below I'd say fifty fourth Street, Upper east.
Speaker 1: Side to see to hold you shit sounds crazy, It sounds crazy. No, no, no, but no, now that I have left New York, bitch, New York is fucking dumb. No, New York's not dumb. If you want to suck dick and an alley, have your late nights out like New York gives you exactly what you would want New York to give you. Accept quality of life. Now what I realized. How you can suck. You could suck. You could jack somebody off in a uber. I'll show you to what you will go to a sex club. You can end up in a dungeon. You could literally. I shared it on one of I don't know if it was this episode or need to know bitch. Last time I was in New York, I fell into a goddamn bar and had shots with Mary J. Blige. New York offers amazing experiences, but in terms of the quality of life, bitch, it is the fucking show. This apartment, right, this was the one. Bitch.
Speaker 2: Guess how much the offer got accepted for eight thirty. Do you see how high that price is? So that got me worried because.
Speaker 1: I said, this visits me off because this would be two fifty in Atlanta, I could show you apartment. No, I can show, but that would be two d Then I loved about this apartment is it was a seven minute walk to Central Park, and I thought, whoa, my nigga lives up state. I call west Chester, up states.
Speaker 2: He's like, listen, I need outside, I need nature, I need quiet. I can't deal with this bullshit. I can't handle this shit. You want to walk outside and we see niggas. I don't want to see nobody. So I'm like, this is perfect. Maybe I'm going back to my roots. You know when my sugar daddy got me that apartment on fifty fourth and eighth.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm going back. We won't go back.
Speaker 2: Bitch for the apartment to get accepted that well, So then my Asian and I are like both saying, She's like, no, no, we need to do deep dive on this shit. We got to figure out if the building is about to put.
Speaker 1: A I don't know the word.
Speaker 2: It's not an abatement, but there's something they put on top of homeowners. Let's just say, for example, for anyone listening, maybe you find a homeowner's association feed that's three hundred bucks, but for the next five years, it's eleven hundred because maybe they want to install an elevator or something else. Right oka, She's like, something gotta be off, bitch, because how the fuck they accept the offer two hundred one thousand dollars less. Come to find out, it's the taxes and the monthlies. So Hear and I are freaking out that. We also started thinking, well, maybe they're building something else on top to obstruct the views.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 2: But what I did learn through this is like, and I've said this over the years, I feel like the last two or three years, I do feel like somebody's pushing me. It's not even just him. I feel like the world is pushing. When you have money, or you're at a certain age or credit score, bye bye bye. But I really am happy, and I don't want to buy bye bye.
Speaker 1: Which is the faith that I'm talking about, wanting to buy, to steal, rent something else. Like to me, it's the pressure of and that's the thing. So I've been talking about it with a lot of my friends, and in terms of hold on, actually, let me read, let me read this. I'm gonna read this quote. I just screenshot it today because it was fattabulous and I feel like it's what we're dealing with, right, said girls, I understand why they advise us to get married and have kids before twenty five, because after that our brain starts working and the decision won't seem so reasonable anymore. That's fine. This is what I think about as being a millennial is being a woman in your fucking thirties. We've been pushed to think that all of these certain things are how we're supposed to exist. Okay, be an independent woman, get your degree, bitch, got that. And now they just sitting on my shelf not worth a goddamn and I'm sitting on forty two thousand dollars worth of loans. Then they talk about have kids. Bitch, everybody with kids is miserable. They won't say it out loud, but bitch they do when they group chat, and they do today. Friends with no kids, I will say.
Speaker 2: This the only caveat do you know what I really believe it is? What fucked up y'all and it's elitist. What my only friends that are happy with kids have fucking money.
Speaker 1: Well no, I still have friends with money and they still and my friends with babe. Can they shout out to Britt and her husband. They is dope as fuck. He's like a nurse and nesissist. She's a fucking celebrity makeup artist that live fucking beautifully. They were my neighbors in l C. Bretted and when I tell you every day she'd be like, bitch, I love my kids, but there's always a butt like the way that sometimes she'd be like, girl, I don't already spent eight hundred dollars on the set of This Week. Not finna go out because I'm not paying that bitch no more money. Like I think she's unhappy. But the fact is a lot of you bitches, if you could take it back, you wouldn't have had the bests. That's all I'm finna say. You wouldn't have had them if you knew how beautiful life would be without. I don't think that's okay. Well, I'm saying this speaking for me and my thoughts and beliefs on life, because this is what I see. This is what I hear in every single person where the baby loves their fucking kids but would also love to not have them in certain instances of life. And that's just the fact of the matter, whether you have fucking money or not. Secondly, Thirdly, Fourthly, I'm off the Fourthly, they tell us that we had to have the white pick of fence, the husband, and yes, the mortgage homeowner ownership. It's tricky right now, baby, it is seven to eight percent in interest right now, all of the homes are priced over. And now what's happening, especially in Atlanta, you have a higher supply than demand. So now all the people that invested all this money hoping for whatever get back they was gonna get back, ain't get back nothing they about to see here, neither break even or all the things. I just want y'all to know, the American dream is gone. Everything they told us was a lie. And now we got a Cheeto in office trying to make it to where me and Weezie can't even say what we want to say whenever we want a motherfucking say it. They're taking away our rights, they're taking away our freedoms. And so just so you know, whatever you thought life should be bitch, live for you. That's it. We're in an individualistic society any motherfucking way, So live for you, and that's where I'm gonna go with it. I don't talk to enough people. I talk all day every day between here and between my radio show to select the Big Nurse, between us, talking about the book, everything else. Bitch, this is an assimilation. The aliens is watching us. They got a new producer that like the drama and so the way that we are living life right now, bitch, the aliens watching it us laughing. Bitch. You you used to call me love and hip hop. Bitch, we we are worse than Love and hip hop. America is ZEUS Network and the aliens are laughing at us. That's fine. Everybody making money on us. That's why fucking Trump then became a goddamn billionaire while being a president. No one has goddamn president's salary, ain't but two hundred thousand doesn't he donate it? They have no even if he donates his fucking presidency salary. It is noted that now the Trumps have made damn near a billion dollars in the fucking ten months. The nigga them been in office because he's getting all these contracts for his his shit, his friends. That's why the fucking goddamn planes, they're not going to reimbarrase you for cancelations, delayed luggage anymore because he in bed with the goddamn people taking over them goddamn airlines. All I know is hopefully we're seven minutes in, because that was a lot of fucking bleeping. If y'all are on YouTube, you got to hear all of that ship. But yet, the way I've just been living right now is just a fucking dump. It's a fucking mess, and I hate that. I am proud to bring an American I'm not that proud. I mean, I ain't gonna hold you when I go to other countries, maybe because I ain't been in Tokyo yet, because they've seen worlds above us. I just still be happy to be here sometimes, and I don't know why, because I like African American dick, and I'm gonna go anywhere else and really find African American dick like I find it here in the States. You got African dick, and then you have darker complexion everything else, dick. But bitch, I love me some African American dick, especially like the African dick, the black dick elsewhere. They spoiled, they're they're also the turtlenecks. I think that's why I like saying I like African American dick. You like the little skin skin bag. I like African American dicks. Them is those are my favorite mans. Don't circumcise my niggas. I never had an African that wasn't okay. My experience and my experience only yours wasn't. No. African dicks just weren't good. They were small, they didn't fuck good. They like small. Science literally tells us that's no, no, no, no. There's only one country, Congo, only Congo, bitch. And all I had was Nigerians and Cameronia one Goodand I don't want to say who I've had. I'm saying back in the days, y'all know, I used to have a diplomat. I used to have the little nigga who brought me to Dubai. Like I had my share of Africans. The dicks weren't hitting and they were so like. They were much more respectful in the bedroom. Remember the one African I had, he only wanted missionary. He didn't want to fuck me from the back and wait, let me suck a dick, which was great for me, Like bitch, I don't want to do work, but it wasn't enjoyable.
Speaker 2: If I could speak for a moment, I would like to talk talk about Africans actually in a.
Speaker 1: Way that we didn't be going. Uh, just so y'all know we both adhere to our own thoughts, views and opinions. They are separate of each other, and so whatever y'all here moving forward, y'all roast me on the African American dick, and y'all can talk about how that is. And I guess we gotta bleep that because that's not a word we allowed to say. Morning. Just have the floor.
Speaker 2: They get me, but here go let me chat for a moment. Please, thank you.
Speaker 1: You got the floor. I ain't saying nothing.
Speaker 2: So we're online, right and we get to see everybody complaining about the hairstylists and their rules. The rules are necessary. I will now shut the fuck up and relinquish all I decided. Now, many of you know one of my hairstylists, Didge, rest in peace to Shade.
Speaker 1: She was amazing.
Speaker 2: If I wanted to touch up on these braids. I would have went to Shay. She's been my hairstylist for eight years, and I've been going to a.
Speaker 1: New girl for the the better looking braids.
Speaker 2: We can say they're providing human here. They have a certain style of braiding. So I said, let me get a touch up before we go to this shell. Oh bitch, I decided to go to Flatbush. I should have took that five train right background. Not only did I try hard first, because I don't even be in the comments like you should have went here, You should have went to hear Oh.
Speaker 1: You bitches lied. You bitches lied. You bitches lied when you posted the TikTok to the two one dollar braids. Your bitch is lied when you said you were getting a deal. You bitches lied when you said why g Wiggs had the best human bundle hair.
Speaker 2: I have had this sin for six days. I had to look at my ring. I had to flat iron it, I had to comb it. I had to deep condition brand new human hair. I want to start off by saying I went into three places Mandy before I decided this would be the one. The only reason I went into the one that I went into is because it's singed cleaner.
Speaker 1: Let me show you a photo of this bathroom. I want to show you this bathroom because my hair was already taken out at this point and there was nothing I could do. Just tell me what you see when you look at it. I would never I would never judge a brating spot by their bathroom. You wouldn't judge that. Actually, this looks way cleaner the should I've been into Where to God looks way cleaner than should I've been in. I lived in the Bronx, though, I'm sorry, bitch, the floor is filled with piss. Okay, well, or maybe it's water dripping from the braids after they got their their brain much damn water, bitch, But maybe it's But maybe it's not fitness, bro. I'm not gonna lie whatever for the African shops that I used to go into over on Hunter Hunter. Goddamn, that's how long I've been out the Bronx, bitch. But there was there was something Hunts Point, bitch, I'm saying Hunter Hunts Point. And then once twenty fifth I used to go to two shops in one on Elder Avenue. Elder Avenue used to do the straight backs. When I tell you it was that that's a luxury bathroom, well, and this is nice. It was half the size of that and you just go in and you're pissing next to a mop. You're pissing next to I don't care about that, but I don't say you prayer about the back ad next to you. But people's hair gets wet. I don't think that was it. I think that this was just flooding. It was filth.
Speaker 2: It was nasty, so boom, I go in there. Someone didn't want to put that on a video, y'all. We gotta, we're gonna put it. We're gonna put that on the video because it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: That was want y'all to see it. What was in that bad? To me?
Speaker 2: I posted on I g live and like, you know how you could talk with the live them holes was gagging, okay, okay, walk in boo. I'm like, hey, I show them the photo, Mandy. I said, this is what I'm looking for, do you know? And you can't take bo boho braids.
Speaker 1: I don't do boho braids.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is the gypsy board of Ward, whatever these bitches called them. I'm like, can you start it from here. Yes, yes, yeah, tit, tit, tit. I'm like, okay, how much she said? Forty dollars. I already knew that price was too low. I said, give me somebody more experienced, dude for seventy five. That actually made her say, okay, I'll do it. So the shop owner started to want to do my hair, and I was like, thank god, because you know you gotta let him. Like, bitch, I'm serious, girl, I show them what I wanted, and what I wanted was not what I got. They start taking out my hair with a comb that was number one filthy. I said, no, that's not gonna work. I need you to put it in that barber side whatever, huffing and puffing at me now like I'm.
Speaker 1: Fucking saying something crazy.
Speaker 2: Then she start trying to comb my hair out with the fucking super tight rattail comb.
Speaker 1: Don't comb my hair out with that, You're gonna pull my hair.
Speaker 2: Out, And you know, you feel like you can't say nothing to the aunties.
Speaker 1: No, I don't be disrespectful.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, you know what, let me just let this happen. So I start taking my hair out. Then her baby come over I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Sit on my lap.
Speaker 2: If that's gonna make your mom un comfortable, We're gonna get through this. So I said, you know what, I'm a type of person. I'm sure you are too.
Speaker 1: You're getting your hair done or something like that, make up, someone comes to your home. I'm ordering you smooth. I'm whenever i'm ordering something. Yeah, you nice to me. Oh you don't do that, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 2: If I'm getting a service and i'm gonna order something, I'm gonna order you something. So I said, you want to s yeah, tune the sandwich cool, fir'st all. The sandwich gets it. The lady has to bite of the sandwich and goes, oh, I don't eat Maennace, bitch, what the fuck is the tuna sandwich?
Speaker 1: Then? What is that tuna? Where you at? So I'll say nothing.
Speaker 2: Someone come over to me and I was like, this bitch is like, do you do a TV show? I said, no, I seen you before on the YouTube show.
Speaker 1: She famous show. I hate I hate that. I don't give I hate that. So then they start seeing my hair as I'm asking for it. She goes, this is good. Now that's the number one problems, bitch. Now you compliment the nother braid of bitch. You do good, Mandy.
Speaker 2: These braids that this bitch gave me were so terrible. I started his tear up.
Speaker 1: I started his tear up. She said everything okay. I said, no, this isn't what I asked. I had no choice. I had to go to this fucking event. She's like, it's okay, it's okay, I'm gonna fix it. Now.
Speaker 2: We got three ladies in my one lady pulled a comb out of her own head to start fixing what I had going on.
Speaker 1: And I was really just like, what am I gonna do? Do I take the whole thing out?
Speaker 2: I don't have time to go to this event and take the whole thing out. She's like, don't worry, I'll give you a discount. Now it's only seventy dollars.
Speaker 1: Bro. We have got to stop going for the cheap shit. I ain't saying I was going for the cheap shit. I'm just saying my one breaker pass and the other one's on vacation. What am I to do? I almost cut my hair off and did blonde like Mandy.
Speaker 2: When you see the PDF and it says leave your kids at home, make sure your hair is blow dry, make sure.
Speaker 1: It's calmed out. Don't bring any other people to the appointment. Just fucking listen. I am never.
Speaker 2: Again walking into a shop where I gotta sit my feet up on the goddamn chair and wait for the roaches. If I have to pick up my bag and make sure bugs don't get in it, I'm not doing this shit.
Speaker 1: No more now. Bugs is a hard that's my heart limit job. Buck the back. I can't do no bug. They ain't there like that. I'm not gonna sit there and deal with bugs invisible bugs. The bugs can be in the wall. I don't want to see the bug.
Speaker 2: But this culture of this, these type of breaking shops just being like little shops da da da, da da whatever. People that semi know how to do braids, they really only know how to do one type of braid, and it's at the night and all the way down.
Speaker 1: They can't do none of this other shit.
Speaker 2: They sitting here trying to figure it out because every bitch bitch on Instagram does it. But at the end of the day, these braiders are charging one thousand dollars because they do a good fucking job.
Speaker 1: I'm never again, bitch, I'm wearing natural heir. I'm so glad. I'm a ball aheaded bitch. I know you are. Because one thousand dollars for some braids, bitch, I wish a bitch would these. Seventy is what I used to pay before I chopped it off. And that's it. Were you doing? No, you were doing like the knot list one to seventy in the Bronx Hunts Point and it was fine. The braids. When I tell you, the break prices can suck my dick, like how break prices went up and cushie prices went down. I just don't understand what's happening with our economy. It's not making sens, bitch, it's not making human hairs being high. The skills set is changing. And then Nigga is she wanted to be mad at me when he was like, well what she brings the table, bitch as a woman to come out looking like anything, it's fucking expensive. You're talking about what it was. We talked about the lady from the tennis player who said I charge one thousand dollars just to take me out on a date. She's some tennis player who was in the World Cup, and is she a prostitute? No, I said, bitches's operating like prostitute. So that was my sentiment. So his thing was, well, if a man is supposed to pay for the date, what does a woman? What is her financial investment? I hate? Well, the conversation was, nigga, y'all want us to look a certain way? Did she is expective? Like, bitch? Just why I stop getting the lashes? Because the last is the way I sleep is rough? Apparently, so one I be gone before the next. I can't do it. And she's joking. She really charges a thousand, No, she charges You didn't see the girl, the tennis match girl who she said, charge one thousand dollars to be taken on a date, not to fuck. If you want to take me on a date, it's going to cost you a thousand dollars, which so you don't you cannot be shady as if we wasn't all what's your price? What's your price? Was? It's not because I was acting like a sex worker. I was, but that's what So that was my sentiment. I would hope that women would just admit to being prostitute. This is the pro because that's what they are. If you are charging and they get to take you on a date, if on the first date you're bringing up how you need help with bills, if you're bringing up that your son need a babysitter. In order for this nigga to take you on a date, whether you fuck or not, I need you to know you are at prostus. You know why I hate this time?
Speaker 2: Why something I was also saying, right, I'm talking about homegirls. I think it was Josie. It was Josie in her forty first dage. She flies in from London. We're just like talking about how the world works. So Josie Les get her corporate job to start a new company where she's working with black female founders only only, and her husband's holding it down while she's exploring her new business and her entrepreneurial side, and she's like, yo, I don't think I would have been able to do this single, Like I have a kid.
Speaker 1: I was believe it because she got a kid. She could have done it single without a kid, she couldn't have probably done it as a single mother. Yeah, I mean maybe that is not different. Maybe not doing something single and doing something as a single mother. There's there's drastic parallels between the two, and there is a difference between entrepreneurship as a woman who's just single and navigating life and maybe dating and having to run a business and be the primary caretaker of a child.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't speak for what it would look like, but either way, like, it's still hard to support yourself while trying a new venture, right and just trying it out there and being able and growing. I just hired her too for Trap. So one of the things we were talking about. I was like, you know, bitch has got the world so fucked up that like, when I get this home, if I buy it, whatever, there's gonna be a woman somewhere saying, oh, teamwork, they split the down payment.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. He ain't taking care of you. Oh I already know. That's how fucking weird. I believe the world is now the world. Yeah, but because you could hear it, it's.
Speaker 2: Like that echo chamber of girls thinking, but it's an echo chamber of again a reality show, because the reality is that you bitches are fucking niggas that aren't helping you with bills, that y'all are fucking your baby daddy who's not paying child support.
Speaker 1: That y'all are with men and still navigating life. However, it is like, I know so many girls who have dated and who have partners who still feel the need to go out and deal with other niggas because other niggas do more for them than the guy that they chose. This is the thing that's crazier, right, he's not on top of that.
Speaker 2: Yes, fine, And when Josie and I were talking about it, I'm like, bitch, I know I agree with you. Someone's gonna say, oh, she got this, she got that. She's still those splitting bills with a nigga.
Speaker 1: Now, I'll mind you. I'm not splitting bills. My man is taking care of some my bils didn't even live together. That part is kind of nice. But buying the home is fucking huge purchase. Bro. Yeah, we're talking.
Speaker 2: Six figure down payment. Like, of course we're gonna share that now. Granted, is there.
Speaker 1: A world where I would be dating a billionaire and not even doing this podcast for you, bitch is sure, But at the end of the day, dating someone normal, I believe that I am normal. I'm definitely making more than most of my peers, but at the same time, like, I'm going to be living out a normal fucking life, So what the fuck am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Just be I don't know, like seeking this thing that I see on Instagram, And I think it's very silly to think that two people that are doing well in life can't share that teamwork is bad. I'm so excited to have a partner that can put some money up with me on a crib like this, what yeah like to be able to have both of our incomes. If it was just me, I would not be looking at shit this expensive. But I know at the end of the day that the judgment that we feel from others just because of what they leave relationshipship look like it sucks like it sucks because you can really have someone keep you from your own happiness. And it goes back to just like really really like the attitude of to me, what is prostitution charging one thousand dollars for a date when at the end of the day, most of you want to find love, most of you want partnership or even the benefits of a rich nigga, And now you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna charge and show up to that motherfucker anyway. Damn I was about to I liked I liked that. Uh that that vent so bad I cut someone out and I want to lean into it real quick. Okay, because we got fucking decision decisions. I'm gonna talk to you little pussl assholds who're over on this in the decisions. So this is a comment front on our YouTube. Oh boy, we're about to cut down. Her name is Alexis Barnes, fifty four, fifty four, so maybe that helps with it not being heard your name. And I didn't like this because if you know me, you fucking know I believe in accountability for both men and women, right. I believe in women being delusional a lot of times, and I believe that men sometimes ain't shit. But I'm not a man hater. I also am in the best place of my life where I'm over communicating and demanding and getting exactly what the fuck I want out of life, out of partnership, out of friendship period, out of the bedroom too. So let me read this motherfucking comment that I had an issue with because it's given projection. Oh, Alexis, why'd you do that? Now, Alexis? Oh I got one? Now? Oh, we're gonna do it. Okay, this is this is hold on, this is the decisions decisions bitch, you're in rap up you Pus the assholes. That what I had to say about the goddamn rebrand. We two motherfucker knights wed ain't too motherfucker's sludy enough. Well anyway, Puss the asshole. We coming for you bitches today. AnyWho, this is the common By the way, Duane throws some fucking sounds behind this violin, I don't know what the fuck to throw, but soundscape this shit shit Mandy toxic. I ain't gonna lie as a grown woman, I know what I want, slash expect, and the people I deal with want the same thing. It can become dangerous and messy if y'all are not on the same pages. She basically said, if she's getting what she needs from someone, she wouldn't cut them off. If they want something else, that's messy. If she had a dude who loved her in a room full of dudes she having sex with, who's to say it wouldn't get dangerous. That's crazy to me. I don't know. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I'm not dealing with anyone who wants more or less than what I want. We have to be on the same page. Now, pussays, oh wait, she said, if you're getting what you want, you wouldn't. Well, I'm crazy, I'm dangerous. I'm toxic because I'm getting what I want from a person even if they're not getting essentially what they want from me. And maybe she's talking about is this scientiffe. Maybe she's talking about my ex. There's a lot of niggas recently that let's talk about what it is. I'm gonna be very, very adamant in the things I'm not willing to do and the things that I don't want. And if you choose to stick around, I'm not gonna dead you, nigga. We have it fun, we're enjoying each other, we're enjoying partnership. So my response was, and I'm gonna further iterate on it because I want you bitches to stop playing in my motherfucking face. I'm not toxic, I'm not crazy, and what I'm not is dangerous. What I am is the woman you wish you was pus to ask. So I'm the woman who knows how to talk to a man and tell him exactly how I want, and if he doesn't show up, how I need him to show up. I have no shame in walking away. Okay, so this was my response to her. I am vocal about the things I want. I want to make that very clear. How powerful it is. You see voice right here, tat it on me for a long time in all of my twenties. If y'all read the book No Holds bard, I talked about taking crumbs. I talked about being in a place where you know, I got whatever a man would give me because that was enough. I was in a place where I was fine being the side chick because I didn't think I had the voice or wherewithal or anything to bring to the quote unquote table to make a nigga show up for me. That made me feel validated, bitch, I do now, So let's be very clear. I am vocal about the things I want out the gate with a man. He will know what other partners I have. He will know exactly how I expect him to show up. And if you cannot show up that way, boom, bitch bye. I said, it's their job to walk away if they're not getting what they want from me. Again, that's communicated. Whatever a nigga wants from me and how we adhere to each other. Baby, he getting because maybe what I can do is make a nigga feel real good in the bed, out the bed, a long distance whatever. He gonna get what he need from me. So we're reciprocating, Bitch, I'm not wasting nobody's time. Secondly, I said, it's not dangerous, it's life. You can literally be married and not be on the same page with your husband. Does that mean you're gonna follow a divorce when y'all get off the same page? You can literally have friends that mean the world to you, that matter to you, and y'all end up not on the same page. Does that mean you in those friendships? Know, as human beings, a lot of times and a lot of different variants, we are on different pages, coexisting at the same time, trying to make it work. To me, you leave a man, or you leave a partner, I'll put it as a partner because we have everybody from the alphabet community listening. It doesn't matter what your partner like, where your partner is at the very moment of where y'all might be at a crossroads. A lot of people end up on different pages at different times. Now, to me, I live with wanting to enjoy the human experience, the human experience of partnership, a building, memories of having fun, of orgasming. Sorry, Alexis Barns if you are not doing any of those things, But what I want to be very clear and why I love this platform so much, and where a shout out to Barry if y'all go on Patreon, there's a story, he says, what did you get from this goddamn podcast? It was my voice and the power to be able to as a woman share exactly what I want in the bedroom and out the bedroom, how I want to show up as a woman to you, not lean into the tropes of patriarchy, and be exactly what makes me feel happy in the one life I have to live because where yes, I'm sure we was here before, We're gonna be at to all of our souls, spirits and things that live different lives. Bitch, I don't know them mother lives. I be having deja vu, but I don't know what those other lives are. And so Alexis Barnes, you put the asshole. Ain't nothing dangerous or crazy about a woman being able to live in her fucking truth. And when I tell y'all, I've been so happy lately, that shit pissed me off because I said, damn, bitch, dangerous is a big word, dangerous as a and I okay, you see it was the dangerous and crazy, which also how we live our lives can be deemed crazy to someone, but to label me as a dangerous person, and how I'm navigating these relationships when I'm getting fed like affirmations from my partners like this feels good. I didn't know these type of relationships could exist with women like I love that I could be honest with you, babe, I want to watch you suck a dick. I love watching you with other people like now we get a little horrible. They were like, I want to watch you. It's like dick. And I didn't know I could tell a woman I want to see her suck another man, dick. But to be in these spaces where like these men, it's not like the buddhhole whisper anymore. It's not like I'm just dealing with niggas that want to be paid and they so shamed. It's men that are like WHOA, I didn't think I could have this fun, exciting relationship and feel safe where I can express the things I want. It includes you being with other men and we're just open and keep in mind being on the same page. Last night, I was out with my man. We're having dinner. We were in Mexico last night.
Speaker 2: I'm my cartography and I said something to him along the lines of we're not really sleeping with people, right. So we just were doing to check in and I'm like, where are we at with this?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Who, what's up with the people you talked to? I'm talking about me. He's like, where is this coming from? And I'm like nothing.
Speaker 1: So he's asking me, like, what's wrong. I'm like, where did it come from? Nothing? I'm just making sure we're on the same page. Okay, same page, Okay.
Speaker 2: Because we're on the same page last time we talked about it. Are we on the same page again?
Speaker 1: Day? Because yes, pages can flip.
Speaker 2: And he literally said to me when we were leaving, He's like, yo, like it's crazy. Being on the same page is what breaks people up. Not being on the same page will break you up in the marriage, like constantly checking are you on the same page?
Speaker 1: Are we good? Are we good? Like, just only for people that don't believe in the power of communicating, we were possibly being on a different road. Monogamy brings up that shit all the time, over over.
Speaker 2: Time, because way, I didn't think about that, because at one point he's like, think about it. If we weren't having sex with other people, would we even talk about this right now? We would just keep going through life not checking to.
Speaker 1: Be fair though if you were. If you were monogamous, you live in the fear of what they're doing without you knowing. So to me, it's honestly the same thing. So him saying like, would we have this conversation if we were monogamous, Probably because if anything shifted in your behavior, my mind is going to go to thinking that you're doing something with someone else. In non monogogy and in non monogamy, it's a constant check in because you're allowing all of these other energies, all of these other people in existence within our relationship, and to be fair, in non a monogamy, you risk every chance that maybe there's a connection with someone else, or maybe you find a connection with someone else, or maybe there's a connection where you both want to bring someone else in to me, it's actually the same thing. The thing is in non monogamy you don't do as much communicating. You do more assumption. You you do more assuming.
Speaker 2: You're like sitting there thinking it's the last thing we agreed on. So I think when I was saying it, he's like, what is this bitch trying to bring to the table. I'm like, bro, I'm really.
Speaker 1: Trying to bring to the table. I swear nothing. You ain't want to throw up, okay, but like.
Speaker 2: You know, we just haven't been doing it as much, and I'm just like, where are we at? Like are we good as far as like where we stand? Do you not want to do have sex with other people anymore? Because I know that he mentioned to me a few weeks ago it was a lot of energy dealing with other Yeah, And he was like, I kind of just want to do this together.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is that still? Like and if that happens, is it both of us doing that? Like what does it look like? But I say, don't have to say. It's always just being on the same page.
Speaker 2: Is literally when someone's off the page, that's how our relationship ends.
Speaker 1: Like you're on, you're on, you're off. Like that is literally what it is.
Speaker 2: When you're your relationship is good, you're on the same page in your relationship, you got off the fucking page.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't like tables and pages being used in metaphors because this shit gets confusing, because if you and I are reading the same book, we could be on a different page, but in the same book. It just means that either you got to catch up to where I'm at or you know what, I'm gonna wait until you catch up to me something with our book right now. That is a little wait. What we want children, but we both want children to live in different places. That Nigga said that baby ain't about to be in no city.
Speaker 2: Were going to Connecticut. We're going to west justin then we know, we know that baby coming out. We'll know where that baby don't go.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is perfect for my podcast room and the baby room. He's like, no, it's not, because we could have a five bedroom house in Westchester where your podcast room, side, bitch room, baby room, Jim and our room. What the fuck are you talking? You're not willing to give up the alare not even not even a lawyer, hold on, not even a law It's the fast paced access that New York City has that Upstate doesn't have. Okay, this is because how could you want to live in a seven figure, two bedroom home knowing you have the option of living in a five bedroom home and it's just a forty five minute longer commute. I don't give I'm not getting in a car. Now.
Speaker 2: Here's where I feel so, bro, you should see the way he's like, are you bro, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You sound crazy. I don't care. Number one, you see, I said she's crazy. There's a few South toxic, but you know this sound dangerous? Call me, dang, just's fucking go to Brooklyn. I said, I'll go to Brooklyn. Fuck but but the main thing for me is actually which he started to understand. Bro. We all if you read the book, you've read that sass suicide chapter. Bleep bleep, fucking Weezy was ready to go, and you know what appened going on some walks.
Speaker 2: He just don't put me in motherfucking Terrytown. We're having a big ass Oh, I used to have a nigga in Terrytown. No, every time I had a nigga from park Chester, it was only like fifteen minute.
Speaker 1: He was trying to take men nice restaurants and shit up there. I like Terrytown. I don't give a fuck. That was cute. Now you know all the niggas that played on the Knicks and the G League live up the congratulations to that. I'm not a Terry girl. I don't Terry tarry Town. All right, now we'll get into Yeah, at this point, where are we at? This is this episode? This is gonna be my read. Okay, I love it, not the read. Look at you. Why don't we just read it? Oh you're reading somebody by the way. Decisions decisions. It's your decision to motherfucker supporters pullosed to ask how and we you'all motherfucking supporters just know we're so horrible over on Patreon, patreon dot com backslash horrible decisions. So you're turned weezy.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this it's gonna get dark, but it also kind of has to do with this prostituting niggas.
Speaker 1: Got to take care of me bring okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh this is long Ooh bitch, I'm here for this, so I will try to make this quick.
Speaker 1: No, we got Greg, you got the last twenty minutes of the part let's not let's side part quick. The person I used to do my hair that died. Her name was Sha. Chay has two children, one and a half. You've met she. She's done my hair on some sets. One is five. Her the father her children woke up next to her. She was not moving. Children were upstairs sleeping. That's what happened to our grandpa.
Speaker 2: Oh and like that's the thing, you know, Like, well, my grandma died. The only piece we have is they lived a life.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Chae is our age breastfeeding age to one of her kids. Okay, crazy.
Speaker 2: A lot of you went to her because you found her from my page. She's an amazing girl. Real fan of the horror Hive for real. Watch every episode with our clients was do or Die whore Hive IRP. Now I post her baby daddy on her and her children and to go fund me saying hey, this man is left in the world with two small children.
Speaker 1: Whatever you can do to help them would be great. Lily Edwards, Oh I love it we calling these holes out today. Oh Lily, it was fuck me up so bad.
Speaker 2: I shed tears and my man I had to take my phone for an hour because I couldn't believe a black woman said this.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Alexis was black too, based on her photo. Barnes, can y'all not be doing that to us? Bitch?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is nasty, all right, but on a dead girl's photo? Okay, this is so sad, like really sad. But respectfully, how can the man student who stands next her and not be able to afford a funeral? He helped to make her mother twice? Great lesson on dating and co creating with people that can stand on their own two feet and provide for their children without you having to be present. This is just all very sad, especially for those two girls that don't have a mother. Hope the father can do a great job in providing and protecting.
Speaker 1: Oh bitch, oh bitch that she shows to fix her goddamn thumbs to type to somebody, Mandy.
Speaker 2: So the tears that were coming out were like you, Like, I just would never think a mom of two, a black man, a black woman with two black babies living in New York City a sudden death like that, you would come out your stupid fucking mouth. Oh like what I started to reply, I couldn't reply. I had a blacker because I started to get so like rubbed up, and a lot of friends donated. Leah McSweeney gave a lot of money, by the way, just seeing it, so many moms felt this shit. Average black family America makes fifty six thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Bro, the average funeral is talk about the average funeral calls please ten thousand dollars And to me, I've heard of more. Yeah, and you thought it was really came out there to say a man that just lost the second income in South God, baby's Mandy, do you know how much babies costs in America? And you said a great lesson? Who the fuck is the lesson for?
Speaker 2: Systematically, Shaye and JD are a product of this fuck up country. We're in this fucked up medical system. We're in the same hospital that let this woman go. She put a case out on them two days before she died, that told her she was mentally ill for thinking she had something wrong with her head and ended.
Speaker 1: Up waking up dead. This same system that keeps us down.
Speaker 2: And you got the nerve to say, you stupid bitch, Lily Edwards, what a great lesson on? The whole co parent with Oh, let's just say, let's Shay have found a rich athlete that broke his fucking leg.
Speaker 1: Then what let Shae have met a man that was super rich and got addicted to drugs? Then what she has a very loving, strong, fundy bitch, Shake my dog. I'd be like, girl, come do my hair.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about strong baby father. I've never heard her, and I'm not just saying this because she's gone.
Speaker 1: Never heard her complain about the nigga always showed up even when they weren't living together, and they finally made themselves a home. And you really came out to say that about a black family, you stupid bitch, Like it just really was mind boggling to me because this is a product of a nigga gotta do everything. And you know what's crazier. Damn when I Shaye lasted my hair and just sound like projection, I ain't gonna hold oh. That was such a sick response to me.
Speaker 2: I was seeing so much I couldn't even talk, and then I wanted to post it and curse her out. Then I didn't want her baby daddy to see it at the time because I know he was fucking grieving, and I just like I didn't know who was gonna see what. So I'm talking to my man about it and he's like, yo, this she's got this.
Speaker 1: Fucking prostitute mysel Oh what the what the fuck?
Speaker 2: And Shade, by the way, had to take some time off for her health and guess who the fuck was holding his bitch down.
Speaker 1: Her baby daddy? What the fuck else can a man do but be a talking about I hope he could step up? So what so? What is he supposed to be a future? Super rich? And then the kids going to work hold on future not even paying child's I thought about, but here what I was thinking rich Nigga pays the bills. And then what this man is a great father?
Speaker 2: The last time she did my hair, he was in there showing her five year old shabby how to fucking do the alphabet, making sure, checking over her stuff, while simultaneously doing a photo shoot downstairs. Bro, these kids were so smart. She was telling me what kind of podcast she wanted to make. Her daughter was like, I'm going to be a podcast. So sweet, and I was just thinking to myself, we are so jaded of the outside view of what people have in their lives.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy, so crazy, well, not only that, what I would have Lily Edwards puts the ass hoop. I'd love to know what health insurance and life insurance you have set up for when your ass passes, what your family will have to pay for it. Like that's the thing that bothers me. Like talk, there's a lot of stones being thrown in glass houses, like unfortunately a lot of us, specifically within our community, have not been educated to what it means to have a life insurance policy or what happens if we are not here right, it's been so sad, like my friends are grieving. Uh, this guy that CTE, a guy that just took is life. We see everything that's happening or I don't even know if at this point the case has been solved with the nigga that might have killed the little fifteen year old girl, the little there's just the song I had in my phone from him was Romantic Home. Of course it was. That's his biggest record, I'm saying, And so when I think about like even it's it's funny because if you guys go on Patreon and y'all listen to my first day at Heato with my best friend. I thought she left with a nigga, and I was gonna find her body in the Jamaican ocean. Okay, I don't know if Jamaica has an ocean, but it's the ocean that's around here, Jamaica, Jamaica ocean. They got an ocean, but it's not the Jamaican ocean. It's there. It's one of the Atlantic. I'll see where you're going with this, you know what I mean. So what I'm saying is even in that moment, bitch, my best friend gonna get that lit funeral. But I was like, bitch, shit, So that conversation literally stem like my best friend beat cancer. I was gonna be mad as fuck if she died from a nigga. But but the fact of the matter was was the conversation about we think about our parents, We think about all these old people that should have their funeral set out. Bitch, you got the nerve to fix your fingers and say that do you haven't set up to where your people connected to you don't know and say, oh well, I can't like just just the financial burden of your funeral. This is a family.
Speaker 2: These are two people that decided to make a family, whether they got married or not. They they built a life together. They don't think about it.
Speaker 1: I gotta call my person. I know I got life the shows, but I don't know if I don't know the funeral portion of it. But I know that lin shit. However, I died, my mama and my sister get what they get. Do you know who I put the money to? Who? Well, I would change it now. I guess, like because I don't get married.
Speaker 2: Soon, but Enoch, because I'm like, oh, Enoch will know how to delegate the mondy. Yeah, I write notes about I put it to my mama because financially and only one of my sisters.
Speaker 1: Not both my sisters.
Speaker 2: And by the way, it's gonna be a fight my mom would be and my father be getting this money and my god children. But he know, is just so financially literate that I didn't want to give so much money to just anybody.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you. I wanted you sound a little like what people say about reparations, But I ain't gonna say nothing. Only because conversation a lot shout out to Ish. He came on, so he's had a hot take that we as financially illiterate community, as a whole because of system systemic oppressions. If we got reparations, we would know how to spend it. And so I've just talked about like that with him. So I was just hearing you say you would give it to your financially literally literate friend who also happens to be a white man. It's interesting because you are very problit to have a lot of black friends, but you're giving your money to a white man. Like that's but the conversation that's to call out.
Speaker 2: But I will say this, When my parents lost their home, Enoch was the person that would help me help pay for their rent.
Speaker 1: So basically my parents would get so security. At the middle of the month, I.
Speaker 2: Would have to pay my rent and theirs and do their bills. So he would teach me what to do with my money. And like I just had had so many conversations with him, like if I die, will you help me do x y Z. Like I said, now with change, of course, I got a mind in my life. But it's it's just sad because when you sit and think about it, and Shay was so political, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: She did you respond to her? Did your man take your phone? Like you guys said, fuck you, this is a I don't know what I was mad. I mean, you could see it. I want to sell you blocked her. Oh you blocked her. I don't know if I could see it from the block lib, but this is a screen shot. Okay, you said, I don't know. He was like this, now, this is too much. And then because that's something to where she probably would have continued and you just got to cut that energy, I think off.
Speaker 2: And then what he said to me was like, she just posted her gofund me and let it go. And I'm like, no, a lot of people love this girl, like I want to be able to engage a laugh about a memory. But I started looking at some of the ship she would send me, and it's just crazy someone had this common to her because she.
Speaker 1: Would post it about politics and be like, bitch, they trying to give us down and just knowing has happened to you, just being.
Speaker 2: A person's part of the system of just medical racism and someone black saying you would think she must love Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: Now she must love Charlie Funeral. I'm sure you're happiest covered huh, bitch, fuck asshole. Anyway, this is why do you know what they're gonna be? Like? This was a real Florida episode, Like I feel like, now we got grievances and greens. I feel like, oh no, no, no, this episode shout out to Crystal and Fury. We have to call this the read. That's all we did all episode was read people for filter. This is the Braden Salon. The goddamn uh interest rates for homes and mortgages in the American drink has a problem about has a pop. And by the way, one of my friends said to me when I was bitching about the Brady Salon, and she was right.
Speaker 2: She's like, Bro, I can't imagine how depressing this is because your homegirl died and she would have been want to do that hair, and then you had to go get fucked up hair and grieve your friend.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? So if you do quiklys and ponytailing New York, kid me up. Hold on, I just want to actually add to that before we get out of here. It's the dilemma. I had a therapy over the summer. Actually it was standing as a woman for the movement of sexual liberation when when I felt like we had all of like the backsteps and lack of support for our book. One of the things that my my therapists suggest that I do, and I immediately, you know, pushed back on, was to create content our whole spaces and conversations about being a black woman and how we navigate the system and how we show up as our sexually liberated selves and demand that we get what we want in an era of ro V Wade and just everything that I had felt dumped on me. And in the same moment, I was like, bitch, but to be black women too, mm hmm. It looked and I found out that you know, essence was a little bit to do with uh, not essence best as it's best its good, but the brand that we worked with. But that was a black woman. In terms of every time I've had to fight and like prove myself, it's been to black women in corporate that had felt like it wasn't it. So it's it sucks that she's someone who was just like, we need this for black women, and it's black women that fucking I got something a set.
Speaker 2: I have had a black woman hit me up four brand deals, two hour call doing all this shit.
Speaker 1: Oh what you talked about on Patreon. Oh bitch, I can't get over that because I'm just thinking to myself.
Speaker 2: Call her daddy low jobs in four k bro. I just don't know what you thought my image was. I went through my ig for like thirty minutes that day and like, do I look crazy here? And then I look at another girl's IG and I'm just like, oh, these white girls that have sex podcasts and they do way wilder shit. But at the end of the day, we have an a on our chest and I don't give a fuck. Oh, I think this would be a great opportunity to say I will make sure the family creates it forget to go fundy, nice Amazon wish list, whatever stuff they need at home, some.
Speaker 1: Good toys for the kids.
Speaker 2: If you want to support her girls, We'll make sure to include that in here for sure, for sure, for sure. And also yeah, think before you press, and think before you press in I mean YouTube.
Speaker 1: Comments, ask you for a lot.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, and honestly even to read this week like or not this week, but a few months ago, you know, I it's just three to so iconic. But there were things that I heard that I was like, fuck, this is this is hard for pregnant one to hear like dying on the surgery table certain words, and I was like, I don't believe either of them are bad people. I've been listening to the read a long time and I think they mean so much to podcasting. But you just never know that, like the people that you're talking to. And I know you might look at Mandy and I that way, may read.
Speaker 1: Ain't talking to you. I'm talking for me. Oh no, no, no, I need you to know real quick. Hold on, Alexis Brenz Old, bitch, fuck Alexis Barnes. I am speaking for me and hopes to help you, but I'm not speaking for you to you at you, Mitch, I promise you I was speaking at Alexis barn supposed to ask so, but when I hop on this mic, I'm speaking for me. I share my experience. This has been one of the most liberating experiences that I've got to feel live. I am blessed that this has been a part of my existence. But bitch, I share my experience. I share what I'm dealing with and who I'm becoming. In four or MP three, however, you fucking listen.
Speaker 2: I'm also I mean, like when you're talking about someone in a negative way to be fair yourself.
Speaker 1: No, even that, I feel like that's a problem too. Sometimes we want people to do better for themselves and be better for themselves than they want for themselves, and we we we internalize that and it could be projection. It could be just our disappointment of someone else. So when we talk about like public figures or celebrities or people that we know, a lot of times our frustration might come out and sound harsh. Delivery is always a thing, y'all know. Delivery. I'd have made a bitch cry at work during fucking busy season Black Friday at coach, I'd shared the goddamn story. And sometimes it's more delivery than anything. But intention is, bitch. We were all rooting for you Tyra Banks voice. And I think sometimes we want more and we see more in people than sometime they see in themselves. I think that's.
Speaker 2: Only true if it came to dating that person not having children. And the reason I say that is because.
Speaker 1: We get look at it like damn mission other baby.
Speaker 2: A lot of people want more children, want to go famim me, Rihanna want to do that more than she want to give us an album, but we don't shade her because.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I've shaded my friends for keeping certain kids. But no, I'm saying I'm not gonna lie. We don't shave Rihanna. The felic doesn't shave Rihanna because she's married. Right, But again, let's go back to the group chat, bitch in real life. Okay, Well, we have opinions on celebrities. We don't know them. We sometimes speak about them in a parasocial way. I absolutely and y'all know because I told his ass. I have sent flowers to a friend to champion and an abortion if I didn't feel like a baby would make sense in a certain relationship. I've had other friends where I was like, it's just too late. I would have told you not to have it. Like I've had those.
Speaker 2: Conversations with friends brout back, man, I have too, but some people want to have our children.
Speaker 1: And you know what that butt is where we can't have a butt when we want the First Amendment, bitch, freedom of speech.
Speaker 2: I'll be here for everyone sharing their because she's the only really like hilarious thing that from that rent where Crystal that I love that she said is you know, not to use your butt.
Speaker 1: That shit was funny.
Speaker 2: But speaking of but I don't think we can place our thoughts on more children being in the world as like death sentenced to certain women, because no, I agree, because that is kind of the thing of like choice, right, you choosing not to have kids, me choosing to have kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here's the thing. Someone's going to attack you. But be like Mandy doesn't get it, the thing you said earlier. She doesn't get it. She doesn't want kids. And in me, oh, we saying that because she wants kids. Well, and there could be but also we have to think about it too, the things that we've said on the sort of comedy, Like, I think sometimes, especially when we have a mic in front of us and we want things to be entertaining, bro, sometimes we drag people a little more than we want to off the face of entertainment and comedy, and we don't consider that person at the time. We consider everyone who's listening, who we might want to get a chuckle house by. Now, maybe Crystal has a little bit of empathy toward some of the things that we don't know. But when I was first listening to it, I was like, and then I was like, is you know what's crazy there? Read for Charlie Kirk was way worse? Why wouldn't it be? But that's what I'm saying. But in our community, we're not gonna consider it at all. That's not what you said about. Well, we're talking about a woman. I get that, well, black woman talking about another woman of color and pregnancy and as a woman. But the things that they said about Charlie Kirk was ten to fifty eleven times worse.
Speaker 2: But the thing is in righteousness of women being able to do what they want to do. Condemning having another baby is the circular thing of it. Because I cannot be someone that'll say you're fucked up again? I think I said recently, I was reading it one of Kennedy Ryan's books. Someone what book was?
Speaker 1: It Can't Get Another A woman.
Speaker 2: Doesn't want to have kids in the book, and she's like, so interesting how everybody says to me, why not when my homegirls want to have kids?
Speaker 1: No one says, how come? It's always why not? Why not? Why not? Right? And I'm sure you experienced this.
Speaker 2: I feel like I cannot fight for a woman that doesn't want to have kids and fight for the one that wants to with that rhetoric.
Speaker 1: We can't have that coming from other women. It just sucks now. But I'm also let's definitely talk shout offs. But I'm a hippograde too. I feel like, not for Cardi, but I think certain you shouldn't have babies if you broke, like I have certain things to where I just deemed to be completely irresponsible as an adult with decisions that you can make enough time where I actually don't know that's a bad one. Well, but so that's what I'm saying. So if we can police a broke bitch having a baby, we can talk about a multi millionaire having a baby by a fuck nigga boy. She's still married and still be questioning of the decision to do so at the at now a new pinnacle of her career. I didn't feel like it was to me. Here's the thing. She's talked so down on strippers and all the women that offset cheated on her with, right to where she placed herself on a pedestal to be a better woman than those that her husband or ex husband cheated on her with. So to me to show up as a project chick, give me a hood, rent one that don't give up to still show up as a bit from starlets. Ten years into a career where you have multimillions, yes, you have a community, you have this. To me, she's operating as someone from the projects, and we all thought she was no longer that girl. So Carni is my girl. Let's be very clear. She's a libra bitch. She got the money, she has the I'm here for her house baby. They wanted to the date. Maybe step Fine is worse than the baby. The baby is not oh no, no, no, it's who she had the baby with. But she did say that on and I forgot what podcasts because she did a whole lot dear her press friend, she did say, y'all, y'all, people thought that I should have left offset got with a billionaire, a millionaire, a nigga from Dubai. Right, that's not me. And so that's what I'm saying is a lot of times, because of how someone excels in front of us, whether it be in business, in monetary like means, or in education, we feel like they should they should, they should act differently than what their actions showed, when in reality, she's still the bitch from the Bronx that worked to start with.
Speaker 2: People believe they shouldn't have a line. I'm one of them that does, at least when it comes to women. Okay, and my line is make fun of that, nigga. You ain't about to be telling me how you know it's crazy for me?
Speaker 1: How good luck to me?
Speaker 2: Not dying on a table like like that sounds crazy, But that was great, I will say, crazy thing to say to somebody.
Speaker 1: So fine is an attractive man all on? And then that song that she got on her album Laid Me on my Back or whatever it is, which it made me like it made me. I said that did gotta be good because that song was so good. I said, oh, that did gotta be fire. That dick and he got don't know anybody, which I know. I used to talk to him when I was back. Well he was on the Vikings, but I thought he was short and you know on like football players. We had a close stent of talking. Never got flud out, never fucked him. I know multiple bitches who have fucked him.
Speaker 2: The girl that I know that fucked him said, well, fucked him and said that she heard it was fired from the current that you was fucking said, you gotta come.
Speaker 1: Know the girl that I know fucked him, met him at an event. I guess he was so like interested in her, he like booked a flight and got the seat right next to her just to talk on her. Talk to her on the flight like he moved like that. He's he's a demon and his brother the demon. They both demon did. She also agreed the Diger spire yees. She also almost had a baby by but apparently all the bitches are having baby, so baby waivers swim bitch. Nonetheless, this was a chaotic, toxic ass episode. Welcome if you missed Horrible Decisions, this is a little bit of that with some real estate talk. I don't know what this episode was, but you know what estate talk. If you guys want horrible decisions. Though we didn't go anywhere, we're over on Patreon this patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. If you haven't yet get our goddamn book, No Holds Barred doing Manifesto of Sexual Exploration and Power. We will see you puss the ass holes next week.