Speaker 1: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Slips and Picks, the greatest gambling show in recent history. Today we're talking Jacks, Texans, AFC South showdown, Bills at the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Eagles big win on Monday Night Football. Can they do it again? Chiefs? Big loss?
Speaker 2: Now they're favorite minus nine against the Raiders. What's gonna happen there? What's going to go down in the AFC West as they play the Raiders? Ravens minus four after a big win against the hurt Joe Burrow Bengals, and then they're playing the Chargers on the West Coast.
Speaker 1: What happens with that?
Speaker 2: And Thursday Night Thanksgiving Baby Thanksgiving Slay.
Speaker 1: If you want to see our Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Picks, he's a separate social clip on our YouTube.
Speaker 1: On our YouTube, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be Slips and Picks Thursday edition clip because this thing is coming out Wednesday. I'm Chet Savage, I'm your host, and this is Slips and Picks, Busting.
Speaker 3: With the Boys Presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level Network marketer Chet Savage, Money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Geck Goodore, the Mule Jenkins with diversity.
Speaker 4: And fling college dropouts who get no hoes with the interns.
Speaker 3: You're watching the SMG five hundred, not the stock market one.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Slips and Picks as always, I am your host, Chet Savage, and with me is Willie Gecko and to his leftist Theodore me.
Speaker 1: Jenkins.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go over a quick recap as we send it over to the interns real quick, to see how we did in week eleven of the NFL season.
Speaker 5: A disappointing week, nonetheless for you guys over on the other side of the shop, almost as disappointing as us still being here on Thanksgiving break while you two three are with your family.
Speaker 6: So let's get right into the records.
Speaker 5: Chat with five hundred seven and seven, Gecko in eight and six and the Mule also in eight and six. Expecting better from you this week, especially on a holiday when we're slaving away making sure the show goes out.
Speaker 6: But back to you.
Speaker 2: Guys, Appreciate you boys. Not the best week for the boys, not the best six.
Speaker 4: I think that's green. I think five weeks in a row get goes went green. So yeah, a positive week.
Speaker 2: Gotta feel good about the Eagles and the under Monday Net Football. Gotta feel fantastic about that.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 4: That was that was a lot. That was a lot. Yeah, very tough.
Speaker 1: Well, Chiefs were holding the holding the lead until the very end to the fourth quarter.
Speaker 7: The fourth quarter scary, lock scary, quite a lot, almost at.
Speaker 4: All, and Jeers went up seventeen to seven. I was like, I'm in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was sitting there smiling at my phone. We've done it again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm in trouble.
Speaker 8: But Kelsey, he fumbled massive turnover in the red zone.
Speaker 4: The Eagles. Yeah, they went down and took care of business.
Speaker 1: He was not too.
Speaker 2: He knew his girl and his girl's parents were watching. It's the tough fest impressions you.
Speaker 1: Can see all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was frustrated.
Speaker 1: Let the game get to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah you saw him. He was getting two and two with the reddick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, early.
Speaker 9: Heylor Swift That's all I will be saying to about the whole game, watching this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, imagine chirping somebody about dating Taylor Swift ship. But I yeah, dude, when the Raiders covered, I was like, man, I might be hontot something this week.
Speaker 1: I mind if it's a really good ball together, but.
Speaker 2: Seven and seven I'm not just supporting that because you always gotta respect the sevens and it's gonna show up good this week.
Speaker 1: Let's get into our mind self segment.
Speaker 2: We The first game of the week is a a FC South showdown, two teams that are vying for the number one spot. We got the Jacksonville Jaguars favored by one against and at the Houston Texans. The number on that game is forty six and a half points. We're gonna kick it over to you Meal.
Speaker 1: Where are you going with this one? Brother man? This is a crazy one. It's minus one.
Speaker 9: The jackson has been hot, Travis Lawrence has been playing great, but the.
Speaker 1: Texans CJ is being gat. He's been on fire.
Speaker 9: He was putting points on the board and getting everybody involved. The team look like they're ready to get back on top. So I have to go with the Texans plus one dog plus one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm tailing.
Speaker 4: I'm tailing tailing that. Yeah. I like the Texas.
Speaker 8: Matter of fact, I like the Texas to win the division, and I think this is the game where they where they step up and show the AFC South that they're the big dogs on campus. Texans CJ Shroud, defense, momentum, culture, Tamiko Ryans.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Like the Texans.
Speaker 1: I love it, and I believe we put him big sign last week.
Speaker 2: Triple A, triple A, triple A, triple A, big sign, big sign, triple a because when that when we all go with the same teams, is going to over seventy percent. Right now, I'm going with the Texans as well. You look at their biggest wins. Texans beat the Jags in week three thirty seven to seventeen, and beat the Bengals in week ten.
Speaker 1: They are showing the momentums.
Speaker 2: He just showed not the best game he's had this past week against the Cardinals, but has shown that this guy's playing an MVP caliber. I'm excited personally. I'd like to see the MVP out of him. I think that would just be cool for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said to say, I think it's a long shot. Still, I mean, yeah, it's good. Days in the race was the Who's that running back that won it?
Speaker 2: He's the only rookie to ever win Rookie of the Year and m VP Bo Campbell. It was a Bo Campbell so I like I like the Houston Texans to repeat the win and sweep the Jags in this one and start taking over that AFC South.
Speaker 1: Let's go on to the next game. It's gonna be the Bills at the Eagles. Eagles just played Monday Night football. Short week for them. Eagles are favorite at minus three and a half.
Speaker 2: The total points of that game is forty seven and a half points.
Speaker 1: Get go.
Speaker 2: Talk to us, brother, take us through it, and tell us why you are the get go.
Speaker 8: Bills got back on track a little bit last week versus the Jets.
Speaker 4: They're moving the ball.
Speaker 8: They played with a little bit more attitude, but it was the Jets. I think we have to, you know, temper expectations here. Do I think the Bills can get back in it. Yes, I do think they can get back in it. Do I think it's this week against the Eagles.
Speaker 4: No, I do not. I like the Eagles minus three and a half.
Speaker 8: I just think the Eagles are a tough team, and they played very tough at home. They just went in the Arrowhead Arrowhead National Television tough, yeah, crazy atmosphere, and came away with the dub They and they were losing. They were getting handled the majority of the game. The Chiefs were looking good, but this is a team that knows how to win. That's why I like them minuster and a half against the Bills. But I think what scares me about it is that this could be a field goal game. So that plays to the Bills plus certa and a half. But I'm rocking with the Eagles, man. I just think they're playing good and they are the better team from top to bottom.
Speaker 4: And again they're not the Jets.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I con cur I feel like the Bills showed us, you know that they came to play against the Jets. Obviously it is the Jets, but you know, getting a new offensive coordinator looked like it worked. It was moving the ball around, putting points on the board. But I just don't think they can beat the Eagles right now. They high and it's in Philly coming off a win against the Chiefs. Man, I just see the Eagles taking this one again. I think minus three and a half is close, but got to be the Eagles. They get the job. Haven't played their best football yet. Just know that haven't played their best football yet.
Speaker 2: Usually this team plays their best football in the beginning of the season. We see a little bit tail off at this part of the season, but firing Ken Dorsey, you see the little bit of Jets seems.
Speaker 1: Like they had a little more structure. They're off.
Speaker 2: It's a play calling last week, which makes me a little bit nervous. You say the Jets of the Jets, and the Jets are going to be the Jets. However, the Jets have an elite defense. They do a great job of rushing the passer, they have elite corners, they're back ends phenomenal. But they still put points on the board against them, which makes me a little more nervous about this game. This was two weeks ago, but Ken Dorsey still behind the helm of making the calls. I'm not thinking this is an easy pick for the Eagles. I Am still going to keep this triple A triple A triple A triple A with the Boys. I'm gonna take the Eagles as well.
Speaker 8: Can I say how I'm proud of you for taking the Texans on the last pick because they're an underdog.
Speaker 9: I know you you said on the I'm just saying you are a guy who picks all of the favorites all the time.
Speaker 1: It's playing all.
Speaker 4: The pay all, it pays all. Now we'll say the last five weeks, you or not, I've been under.
Speaker 1: Right now I'm under, but I'm still number one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the beginner's luck. People could say huh.
Speaker 1: People could say that, but they're not saying they're not saying that they know what I do about there.
Speaker 4: You can hunt.
Speaker 1: They're easily say that, but they're not saying that.
Speaker 2: But I will say, you a little nervous finally dipping under sixty percent in your picks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nervous. I appreciate you're saying that. I do appreciate that. I feel like the Bills are finding identity.
Speaker 2: However, the Eagles are right now just doing exactly what we talked about a few weeks ago, just finding ways to win and gain momentum as the season goes on. So we're all going to go to the Bills on that one. Can we get a triple A stat Can we get a triple A block big big A's triple A, triple A triple A? Every time they were maybe an alarm goes off. Speaking of alarms, we're putting alarms in the Chiefs. Chiefs are favorite at minus nine against the Raiders. Team that covered against the Dolphins. They covered, showing that they're a little bit different. AFC West game. Chiefs are down.
Speaker 1: They're not putting the points on the boards that they used to in the past.
Speaker 2: They're playing at the Raiders favorite Chiefs a favorite minus nine. The total points in that game is forty four and a half points. Meal, Talk to me, brother, This is a big one.
Speaker 9: This is a tough one because you know with the Raiders, man and what they're doing is is great. Under the new head coach, they're showing that they you know, they can play. They're showing they can go out there and they can play with the best of them.
Speaker 8: Okay, so if they're playing with the best of them, well you got in this game, somebody there, this is the best of them team.
Speaker 1: Do I think the Raiders can cover? Fuck it, I'm going Raiders.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: He's got cheams on the paper, Raiders plus not like here we go, let's see this favorite.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can play with the best of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, hear yeah, yeah, Geko do you concur.
Speaker 8: I said last week, and I'm glad the Raiders use it for bulletin board material. I called them in the old Yeller movie not a Cinderella story.
Speaker 4: The dog's gonna die. They did cover last week against the Dolphins. I'm riding the Raiders.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, no, this is perfect. The Raiders at home against their rival the Chiefs. Like, yeah, they dropped the game against the Dolphins, but you know they still came in like, hey, we'll get the corrected. This wasn't like a fuck we lost again type of mentality.
Speaker 4: This was a we'll get this thing working. We can play with the teams. We can play with the best of them against the Dolphins out in Miami. Let's play at home where we are two and oh under the new ELM. I like it. I like the Raiders. I like the Raiders against.
Speaker 8: The Chiefs plus nine right now, but now I'm thinking to do I talk myself into this underdog money line.
Speaker 4: I like the Silver and Black.
Speaker 1: I like that's a little crazy.
Speaker 4: That's a little crazy right now. Right now we're saying Raiders plus nine. But I like the boys. I like the boys at the death start to open Silver and Black.
Speaker 2: Ah, that fires me up, Like you, Here's where I think the Locke is in this game.
Speaker 1: The Locke is the under Both teams are two and eight. Versus the Over. Both teams are two and eight versus the Over.
Speaker 2: The Chiefs have not put points on the board like they did in years past. The Raiders doing better rout putting points to the board, but owning, controlling and handling the time of possession, keeping an offense that can score any point. I know they haven't scored as much point as they have in the past, but could score any point. I'm gonna take the under in this game. We're gonna keep this triple stat I'm going Raiders. I'm going Raiders plus nine. I think they're just better than people think. They are, just jumping of our picks.
Speaker 1: Jumping the back seat.
Speaker 2: That under too Tessans Eagles, Chiefs versus Eagles decisions.
Speaker 4: I can't and I.
Speaker 1: Saw that under though with that game. He talked me into it. I just I gotta go with them with the under.
Speaker 2: Here's what makes me worried is when the Chiefs lost to the Lions the next two weeks in a row. They covered and they covered big, and I feel like they had that chip on their shoulders mentality. Tell themselves whatever, they whatever they have to tell themselves to make them not believe they haven't been in the Super Bowl every single year of fat with Mahomes' career.
Speaker 1: But but ap Man out of bomped in handling business like that and not bomped. But oh, you didn't fight. That didn't fire you up.
Speaker 4: He's crib he's cribb. You can't say that. Why can't I think that?
Speaker 1: Just wrong?
Speaker 2: You're Oh, let's get out of the next pig before everything gets in trouble for a couple of white guys. All right, Ravens minus four, they are playing the abysmal Chargers. I think Brandon Staley had a press conference other day. It looked like he was in panic mode. If there's turbulence on a plane, you looked at the flight attendant. If he was a flight attendant, you believed yourself that this plane is going down and he's getting fired. This is a must win for the Chargers. But the Ravens are on fire right now.
Speaker 1: Where are we going with?
Speaker 4: Start it off?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll start this off. I like to look at my nets before because I like to set it up for the boys.
Speaker 1: But I can absolutely do that.
Speaker 2: We just want to make sure you aren't tailing us, right, So the so the Bengals or not the Bengals. The Ravens won big against the hurt Bengals. I think the Bengals win that game if Joe Burrow stays healthy. It's ten to seven when they get hurt. But the Chargers being three six and one against the spread, being one of the teams that had just underperformed, probably the number one most underperforming team in the NFL.
Speaker 1: This is a strong case.
Speaker 2: Even though the Ravens are flying all the way to LA and you know that time change. Them playing last Thursday night, getting a long week, having the turkey eating that they'll probably leave it day early and be able to get acclimated quickly. I think this is an easy Ravens minus four and and I don't want to do this too much, but I do feel kind of close to that under as well. Forty six and a half points feels good.
Speaker 4: Some times the game, Steve, what times the game?
Speaker 1: This maybe a one o'clock game. I mean, if it's not game, can't be a one oclock game.
Speaker 2: If it's playing the West Coast, there'll be a three thirty game game.
Speaker 7: Games are nasty, That's all I need to hear. I'm going Ravens minus four and I'm gonna take the under in that game as well. You look at them versus the tots Man Chargers three and seven versus the over Ravens five and six.
Speaker 1: It just seems like Staley is he's scared.
Speaker 2: He's scared, and there's been a couple of drops, a couple of things that makes me feel like the Chargers are just not believing in themselves right now. For that reason, I gonna think the Ravens minus four, and I'm also gonna take the under in that game.
Speaker 1: Got go ahead?
Speaker 4: You been?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I knew I should have shouldn't have wrote my picks down because I just realized that this has been out in the open the whole time, and I have Ravens written right here, so I should have known you would take that We're going Ravens. Justin Herbert, he is a bawler. He is a bawler. The team around him, the offense, Keenan Allen. I don't want to spread red ass with Keenan Allen because he's a bona fide legend. Yeah, but he dropped that easy touchdown. Austin Ackler fumbles on the two yard line like Herbert. Pardon my take, Bigcat and the boys were saying that he's getting the early onset of the of the of the Philip Rivers. He's getting frustrated out there for the first time you've kind of seen and as you alluded to Chet Staley, he's kind of losing his mind.
Speaker 4: There's some intro conflict going on. And this is a shitty defense. They have been the entire year.
Speaker 8: Ravens, They're they're they're wanting to be hot going into the playoff. They're gonna get They're gonna get back on track because they dropped on a couple of weeks ago against the Browns.
Speaker 4: Ravens that offense and Chargers are playing.
Speaker 8: A top three, yeah, top five, top three defense in the Ravens. I like the Ravens minus four and matter of fact, I'm gonna go over. I'm gonna say, primetime Lamar Jackson, I'm betting on him. I'm betting also on a pissed off Herbert, but.
Speaker 2: Primetime Lamar Jackson, I'm going over seventy five percent in night games.
Speaker 1: He just gets all excited about that. Stat uses it all last week and I'm gonna go to the over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gut instinct, gut instincts you don't tell me. You know what I think it is.
Speaker 2: And I think your gut is cause you're seeing that all these picks are the same, and you're like, how do I make it?
Speaker 1: Make a big swing here to switch it up on the boys?
Speaker 2: Maybe I think that's smart. I think it's smart. Yeah, because if it pays off for you, it's gonna pay dividends. And that's why we're in this business to make units mule.
Speaker 9: Right, I'm going Ravens minus floor and I'm taking that under.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying, because hey, I'll just feel trendy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely trendy. I just follow what happens and then where I watch what the TV say.
Speaker 4: That's what fruitcakes do.
Speaker 1: He's not wrong though the way. I just want what the TV do too. I don't know what that means, you know. Yeah, looking back there, yea, he's trying to say, you're being sweet right now? No, man, never that you're jesty. You got some jet Yeah no, I don't have. You don't wear like that. You don't wear shirt like that. People don't think themselves. Baby, you got a little sweet that I'm gay? WHOA? No one said that?
Speaker 9: Oh you got a little sweet and low way never half enough.
Speaker 1: Where are you going under with this shirt?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: This Thanksgiving shirt? You know way my Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: I'm grateful for your friendship.
Speaker 1: That thanks everybody Thanksgiving shirt? Baby, No invice though, But you guys celebrate?
Speaker 4: How do you guys celebrate Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Black people?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh you get is literally you just tow the line. You're the middle school kid that's like you found a friend. You're like maybe as all the questions, all the questions get it all right? How do you guys celebrate? What a good way to sega go into a commercial break.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we're gonna hit our bet the boys in the next part layer on our et f F as well, my god, we'll be back this Hi, I'm terrible one host and co founder are busting with the boys and this by Friday.
Speaker 1: Do we have a deal for you? Are the seasons getting you down and making you feel a little bit lonely?
Speaker 2: No better way to cut those feelings in half by slashing prices. We have so much more merchant, including our old stuff too, So let's get right into it. Just got invited to your work Christmas party and you feel a little bit nervous about sucking down Santa's cough syrup in front of the boss.
Speaker 1: No better conversation started on these ugly Christmas sweaters. And if you don't like this one, we got this one in this one and even that one cans your question.
Speaker 10: Do you feel like a failure because your dad, your dad's dad, dad, and your dad's dad dad all gone to Harvard and other Ivy League schools but you didn't get in. We'll prove it wrong with this one by going to the Harvard of all podcasts with Busting University, which really tap him into keyser.
Speaker 2: Don't forget me to give go big hugs and tiny kisses. You want to feel great and play great two with your dad? Will no better place to get golf merch than on the Busting store.
Speaker 1: Get it here. Don't tell the other brands or they might get mad.
Speaker 2: Don't want to wake up at six am to go hunt an animal that doesn't even know you're there, but you still want to look the part. Go and get some camel merch from Busting with the Boys and the beanting for safety all those new items on Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: But don't worry, we have the ogs too. You need get this, and this and even that, and it's all still twenty percent off.
Speaker 10: Now, trust me, when you go to store dot barstoolsports dot com, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Think, hey, team, I really like these brands. Maybe I should go see some others.
Speaker 2: I suggest you do, because at Busting with the Boys, were all about the team, the team, the team, especially.
Speaker 1: When it's twenty percent off. Have a day and let's have a hell of a Black Friday.
Speaker 2: Short of sport dot com Blush Buns with the Boys for twenty percent off Friday.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Slips and Picks.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna go over our bet the boys in nix parlay. If you followed along with us last week, you'll be happy to know that both of these parlays hit, both of them.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we got to give money to people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta have three hundred dollars or somebody. You picked the McPherson. Can you go on my Twitter find or my Instagram or whatever wherever I put Oh, yeah, that we're doing a giveaway.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna announce it on this show right now, Well not right now.
Speaker 8: After we go through the city you wanted to do, you wanted to do a giveaway.
Speaker 4: You don't know what you'r who your winner is.
Speaker 2: Well, we had to make them hit first. It's been Tuesday, I know it, hity. So here we are and now we're filming the show and I'll be able to say it right now and then look at that.
Speaker 1: We're doubling down. Hey, come on to show right after the show. Right after the show, he posted he went off on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's Twitter. Last week. We will find this lucky winner.
Speaker 1: For winning three responses to which.
Speaker 9: They kept hitting, like sending the pigs and I'm like, oh, okay, they hit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they gotta have the screenshot.
Speaker 1: Got you gotta be riding, riding with the boys. We're going to pick him. We're gonna give them only three one hundred dollars money.
Speaker 8: It was Jared Golf over one and a half, TJ Hockinson over three and a half receptions, Christian McCaffrey anytime touchdown.
Speaker 4: That's that soul.
Speaker 8: Patrol Parlay, whoever took a screenshot of that and posted it under that video, you should be a lucky winner because if there's only three replies and you have a chance of winning three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Right, So I bet the boys in x parlay is what the gecko just refer to. We're gonna get into that right now. We're gonna start off with.
Speaker 1: The meal meal. Who you going with and your player prop bet? Jared Golf man and man, hey.
Speaker 9: Chris, that's your new Christian mcaffe you stole them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is my guy. I know he's gonna put some points on the board.
Speaker 9: He's gonna throw for two touchdowns. I will be watching you, Jared. How'd you come up with Jared Golf? How did I?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Like, what made you think of him?
Speaker 1: I'm enjoy you know what it was?
Speaker 4: It was me?
Speaker 1: You? Oh yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: I forgot where you're off.
Speaker 8: Josh Jacobs, anytime touchdown, I like him to see the end zone. He's running mean, he's running with an attitude. I like their run game on the ground right now with the Raiders, Josh Jacobs, I feel like anytime touchdown Bama two and he got fine bush short yard and she puts he puts your shoulders down and runs somebody fucking over bro.
Speaker 1: They find everybody. Yeah, so ridiculous.
Speaker 9: When we played Boom, you get to step over man.
Speaker 8: Tom Brady was talking about thrown it over the middle of Ray Lewis, but he forgot five to one out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah Lewis, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: It was different back on w r L. I like that. Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud over one and a half touchdowns office putting the Jags this week.
Speaker 4: Guy.
Speaker 2: I want this guy in the MVP talk. I want him. Yeah, I know I had to because we were.
Speaker 1: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud over one and a half touchdowns against the Jags. Get this man in the MVP race because his team is going to lose this weekend versus the University of Michigan.
Speaker 1: Give him something to be happy about. That's what I want, c J. Stroud.
Speaker 2: And it looks like boys, we went from a soul patrol parlay to an Oreo parlay.
Speaker 1: Little chocolate in the middle of that thing.
Speaker 4: It's a regular oreo.
Speaker 2: It's a because oreos are chocolate, creamy vanilla center chocolate.
Speaker 1: This is vanilla, creamy, chocolate, center vanilla. That's an oreo. Oo oh Oreo. You remember those can we do?
Speaker 4: Can we just do Jacobs?
Speaker 1: The white piecies, the white chocolate rec pieces.
Speaker 4: He just shruds black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's black.
Speaker 4: CJ.
Speaker 1: Shrud's black.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this just an OREO parlay.
Speaker 8: Take a screenshot, put it under you show us that you're betting. With the bet the Boys parlay, you have a chance to win. It sounds like three hundred dollars from from Chet, from all of us here.
Speaker 9: Pumpkin pieces, remember, and they came out with the pumpkin rec pecs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the giveaway? Who won last week? Caleb?
Speaker 4: That's a tier one I know, Caleb. Yeah, that's a Tier one person.
Speaker 7: You shout out Kalob, Caleb Ingram, do us your favorite go to the bust with the boys social media.
Speaker 1: You're gonna d M the boys. I believe g Jack JP one of those guys you can get your information we're gonna send you.
Speaker 8: Just tweet at him. Yeah yeah, yeah he won. Good Josh, shout out the boy. All Right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I guess I guess Go's hosting the show as well.
Speaker 2: Let's get on to our next parlay, and that's gonna be e t f f's Easy Team Favorite Funds.
Speaker 1: We're taking the teams with that are heavy favorites, bumping that line down.
Speaker 2: We're gonna tease that line and put into a nice parlay for you, so you can have plus odds.
Speaker 1: I'll go first. I got Dolphins. They're favored by nine.
Speaker 2: I'm going maybe even eleven, but I'm taking them minus two and a half versus the Jets. The Jets are just you know, after Benching, you know, the milf hunter, and now they got the new quarterback out there.
Speaker 1: He didn't play much better. Not a whole lot of juice there.
Speaker 2: I think the idea of Aaron Rodgers coming back in December should be dead.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see him just practice, but there's no reason for that man to really come back.
Speaker 2: They're gonna lose against the Dolphins as well, and that's what I'm gonna go with in this game.
Speaker 4: Get go Ravens, simple Ravens money line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ravens money line, and then mule Chiefs. Love that line two and a half. I love it.
Speaker 4: Quite a predicament going with the Raiders on plus nine. Oh, you're going with them on plus nine.
Speaker 1: So you need the Chiefs to win, yeah, eight or seven or six? Five? For what you should do is to go Chiefs money line.
Speaker 4: I know, so Chee's money.
Speaker 9: Line, No, because they're not Yeah, Chase money line, Yeah yeah, Chase money line, yeah all right, because of.
Speaker 1: The Raiders, I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So ETFFS is going to be dollph minus two and a half urs the Jets Ravens money line and the Chief's money line. Those and the Reminder those hit last week, so I'll double down on that bet this this week, it's say a quick commercial, break new commercial, because commercials out how to turn out.
Speaker 1: It's not done yet, but it's turned It's gonna turn out good. We'll be back right for this.
Speaker 11: Just keep striking out another holiday season? No hoes, No, what do we need to do at this point?
Speaker 1: We must, We'll give up.
Speaker 4: Just say I'm gonna goost of Christmas riz here to get you pitches? How do we do that? And watch this?
Speaker 1: Oh? These sweaters are awesome. How do y'all feel?
Speaker 4: I feel rasier than ever?
Speaker 1: Let's see if well? I feel risier than ever?
Speaker 9: Say where you can find us at store dot Barstool sports dot com, Slash with the board.
Speaker 1: That's all. Hey, go talk to some girls.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Slips and Picks are new. Our next segment is going to be the pump or dump segment. I'm gonna give these them in three games. Give them the totals, and they're gonna tell me if they're pumping it, taking the over or dumping it taking the end of the first game is going to be the New Orleans Saints at the Atlanta Falcons NFC South Showdown. The total points in that game is forty two and a half points.
Speaker 1: Let's talk to get go real quick. We're pumping or are we dumping?
Speaker 8: Forty two and a half Saints at Atlanta NFC South teams, aren't you know that great? They're trying to figure it out. They're bolt yeah, tru rudders back game, both coming off by weeks. I think that'll kind of play into this game, maybe some sloppy ball and the first quarter, first.
Speaker 1: Half getting back on track.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go under.
Speaker 7: Dump dump dump dump dump dump meil dump dump Falcons Saints three and seven versus the total.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal. In the last five Saints are three and two versus the total, which I which I like. They're showing, they're showing that they're putting points on the board. The Falcons are also three and two against sold and if I'm the dire actually three and zero in their last three so for that reason, I'm gonna get the over in this game of forty two and a half points. Next game is going to be Browns at the Broncos. Lines already moved or points have already moved. Thirty five and a half points there, how we feel.
Speaker 4: Boys, that's a low one.
Speaker 1: Well, got it meals pumping.
Speaker 2: Nice a man a few words handling his business on this show, Brown said, they having quarterback had a nice story last week, getting emotional on the sidelines as they take a march on the field and take a victory. The Broncos. Sean Payton's looking a whole lot better. I have written here pump, but I am nervous about the pump.
Speaker 8: I see the thirty five and a half as a challenge and a sign of disrespect, and I accept that challenge.
Speaker 4: We're going down. Let's get some big ten football over there in the AFC, some.
Speaker 1: Big ten, some real football, some puberty football.
Speaker 4: Some grown manning boys.
Speaker 1: Defense. Defense is getting after this tough guy ball.
Speaker 4: Everybody's getting grumped.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Listen, the last three totals for both of these teams that they did not make was forty or over, and they were just in that thirty nine range. I know they're different teams and they're going through different situations, but I feel like the Brown Broncos are getting a whole lot better. The Browns are the ones that scared me because their defense is elite but not I mean, they show signs of weaknesses here and there.
Speaker 1: It is a tough one. You signed weakness that is low.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of points up last week to the Steelers, like twenty one, they lost thirteen, they won thirteen to ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah was that that? Yeah, that's gonna dump that one.
Speaker 4: Dump that one.
Speaker 1: I get back in my I canna get back in the lab. Here's another one with small totals.
Speaker 2: Patriots, New England Patriots, the Dead New England Patriots. The Tom Brady Way is dead over there, the playing the New York Giants at the New York Giants. The total points is thirty five and a half points thirty three and a half points, geez, thirty three and a half points. Pats are three and seven versus total. Giants are two and eight versus the total.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 2: This is a challenge game. You said in the last one. This is the challenge the Patriots are. It's a sad franchise over there right now. It is a long, rich history, but a sad franchise.
Speaker 1: Get go what you do.
Speaker 4: I'm the way, I'm switched on the way.
Speaker 8: I'm going to spins on this as these teams both being as bad as they are, they lower themselves to the level of college football. College football. You think points we're going over over thirty three and a half. I think these guys try to they're bad, right, They're just gonna make a lot of mistakes. I like Saquan scoring on Tommy DeVito. I think Mac Jones might have just one of his games, right, So I'm going.
Speaker 1: I'm going pumps playing this week? Is he the starter? I don't know? And the Giants scored thirty one points last week?
Speaker 4: But tell me the veto but the commander? Hey, is Mac Jones at the starter?
Speaker 9: But commanders is better than the Patriots though, let's be Hones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Sam hell also threw three interceptions in that game. They give away their two edge rushers. It's it was a business. If Matt Jones player, he'll do the same thing.
Speaker 4: Who knows, man, do what.
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 4: That's awesome? I love that. And that's a college football coach answer.
Speaker 1: Right there, we're doing two quarterbacks. It's a college football game. I'm going over right. I'm pumping too. Okay, the veto, I'm pumping as well. You're pumping as well. Yep makes you want to pump to So.
Speaker 4: Up, go pump, Go ahead, get get in the car. Man getting the back seat strap.
Speaker 9: In he had Italian and pump.
Speaker 1: They as well haul a mile at mixed statement.
Speaker 2: I'm pumping this one as well. All right, go ahead, thirty three a half points. I like the college analogy. I like Bill Belichick not saying he hasn't name the starter yet. Let's get to the next dogs Dogs dogs underdog segment work picking a team that is an underdog to figure their shit out. Okay, I'm taking Texans money line.
Speaker 1: There there are dogs a byt one point. They're gonna win this game.
Speaker 4: They're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Against the Jags. That's my team. Geko raiders the Chiefs. For the first time since twenty twenty, you're saying money line raiders.
Speaker 4: Money line raiders.
Speaker 1: He's a psycho.
Speaker 2: Get him a straight jacket in a padded room. He's a crazy person. I hope it pays.
Speaker 4: All. Let's get rich.
Speaker 1: We're jumping back to buy and sell. Are you to take it in that as well?
Speaker 4: No, No, that's plus that's plus nine. Still okay, so I'm still hedging. Yeah yah yah, smart man.
Speaker 2: That's how That's why Gecko has a suit he has on today. Hit all those rooms in the shoulders to fill it with money.
Speaker 9: Mule giants, money line versus the Patriots. Like we say that at Thallion way.
Speaker 4: Eh, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Like it boys, fun show, fun show for fun show so far. When we come back, we're our last segment, which is gonna be Monday Night Football.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to have you. We'll take a break. We'll be back after this.
Speaker 4: You guys have had ideas? What do we doing for merch this week? I don't know, dude, I actually have no idea.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I wish it was just like a way we could get inside of the consumer's head.
Speaker 1: Whisky and cigars on a polo.
Speaker 9: Yeah, just a wait to like plant the seed inside their heads.
Speaker 11: Imagine if we could like hypnotized becaustomer.
Speaker 1: Byron Merch, Byron Merch, Biro Merch.
Speaker 4: Bye bye, bye, bye.
Speaker 1: Bye, Welcome back to Slipson Picks.
Speaker 2: We're talking Monday Night Football, Bears at the Vikings and Fields is back.
Speaker 1: Josh Dobbs.
Speaker 2: Neill said it best quarterback in Tennessee ball's history. The Vikings our favorite of minus three and a half. The total points in that game is forty four and a half points, Neil, I'm gonna I'm gonna hit you with it right now.
Speaker 1: Brother, Where are we going? And why Vikings?
Speaker 9: Baby Josh Dillinger he out there slaying him. I gotta go with my man holding it down. The ball head assassin, you right that you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The ball head assassin.
Speaker 9: Y'all know what time it is, baby, Josh Dobbs, get it done. Vikings man minus three and a.
Speaker 1: Half, Vikings minus three and a half. I like it.
Speaker 4: That is it. That is it. That doesn't for me.
Speaker 1: Mouth one working to a tough one.
Speaker 8: He got me really thinking. He got me really jeeped up about that. Little John Dillinger. Yeah, I do like the Vikings. I think they bounced back again. Fan of doves. The way he's playing, you gotta protect them a little bit more. I think they do against the Bears defense. Josh Dobson the Vikings and a half at.
Speaker 2: Home, I'm taking triple a stat Yeah, triple a triple.
Speaker 1: A, triple A.
Speaker 4: Also under also under.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take the over in that game, taking the over, justin fields, justin fields being back. Yeah, they said those first ten to fifteen plays, they can put a lot of runs in for him. He was looking good, he was ripping around. They're putting points on the board.
Speaker 1: I like that. And I think Josh Dobbs has got a.
Speaker 2: Stranglehold on this offense right now, making them be the best they've ever been.
Speaker 1: Mule, the best they've ever been. I'm not taking it. I'm not touching it so far right this year. I would say so. I would say that this is the strongest the Vikings. I would say so too. I would say this is ye I know, Kirk, your cousin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Would say offenses looked Vikings minus three and a half and the over and the over.
Speaker 1: And Josh Dobbs, we trust you.
Speaker 4: Think Dalla's better than Kirk right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, right now, right now. Yeah. Friend of the show, Friend of the show. Love the guy, great guy, Yeah, phenomenal guy.
Speaker 4: It's not even close.
Speaker 1: You're right, I agree, why I'm with you?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I think I think you up yeah, I'm with.
Speaker 8: You that that falls in line with your quarterback takes this year.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess we'll find out on Monday football be wrong again, wrong all right, fellas, thank you so much for joining us, joining us on this show. As always, we appreciate you. Tell your friends, Tell your friends. Giveaways happen every single week when this thing hits. We're making you money.
Speaker 1: We're literally doubling down. We're double dining. During the league.
Speaker 2: You get cut, you make it to a new team, You're getting two salaries. When you bet with us on the parlays, you also make money with us. We love you, We love having you tell your friends and then send this thing to the moon.
Speaker 1: Have a great week twelve of the NFL season.
Speaker 8: Happy Thanksgiving, Happy thanks gets all right, epy Thanksgivings, Grateful for guys.
Speaker 1: Want to say you're happy for this show. You got it, you got yeah, you know many for this money, you know, for all my guys behind the scene. Without damn, this would be done, you know, because we don't know how to do it. Shout out the boy, shout out, yeah, back there, what a time?
Speaker 12: What time?
Speaker 4: How do you?
Speaker 1: Thanks giving it to you too.
Speaker 11: Welcome back to Penny slips parlay.
Speaker 12: As you heard Jack earlier, they've had us working all week, so we're gonna keep it quick so we can finally get home to our families and it's Thanksgiving. We're grateful. Therefore, no enemies this week. We're gonna go ahead and jump into it. Jack, do you want to start us off?
Speaker 6: I'll start us off.
Speaker 5: We are gonna go Houston Texans money line, New York Giants money line, Tennessee Titans money line.
Speaker 6: The odds are plus six thirty four to you, JP, I.
Speaker 12: Will stay in the plus six thirty four range. I'm going Detroit Lions money line, Cowboys money line, Niners minus seven, Dolphins money line, Tampa Bay money line.
Speaker 11: That's plus six forty.
Speaker 6: Seven banger and a lot of Thanksgiving action, a.
Speaker 11: Lot of Thanksgiving action.
Speaker 5: All right, Moving on to the team parlays again, we're trying to get out of here.
Speaker 6: Our families are waiting.
Speaker 5: It's basically Thanksgiving dinner in like twenty minutes. So anyways, starting out for the team that Dolphins minus ten versus the Jets.
Speaker 11: Eagles minus three to half versus the Bills, and the.
Speaker 5: Ravens minus three to half versus the chargers that will give you plus six.
Speaker 6: Hundred and fifty two.
Speaker 5: And moving on to our always undefeated segment, Parlor of the week.
Speaker 12: We got the Falcons versus the Saints, and there will be the Red Rockamn is the Falcons, the Blue RockA man is the Saints.
Speaker 11: Jack, best of luck?
Speaker 13: Look all right, and right here you see the replay and wow, they won.
Speaker 11: They won, and maybe it could end in a draw.
Speaker 5: And we don't know, we really don't, but you know, that's Thanksgiving where there's no enemies.
Speaker 6: We just hope everyone has a good time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, make sure you buy the Black Friday merch because we get twenty five percent of all sales and.
Speaker 11: We really could use that money. Good call desperately.
Speaker 6: All right, Happy Thanksgiving. Cue the outro.