Speaker 1: Before we start the episode, Man, I gotta remind everybody that we are on the radio in eighty cities every single day across the country. Man Real ninety two to three every day Monday through Friday in Los Angeles, Wild ninety four to one in Tampa, KKFAR in Phoenix. We're all over the place, Miami, Vegas. We can go on and on. Want to give a shout out to our latest affiliate. Shout out to Knoxville, Tennessee, Man Hot one oh four point five for being the latest city to join the Bootleg kV show network. All right, now, I don't ever really talk about the radio show on the podcast, keep them separate. But if you want to listen to the radio show, you can click the link in the bio for a list of all the cities you can listen to at. Yeah, that makes sense. Let's get to the interview, Yo, Bootleg CAV podcast. Man, We're at Hardean in Las Vegas right now. Special edition. My guy. His new album Cryp James is out, CRYP James himself, Gee Perico with the lead what's up? Man? Sign? Uh? First of all, how many albums? Does like? You know? I feel like I lose count of how many bodies of work you have at this point? Is it like fucking twenty or something like? Where is it? Where are you at? Do you even know?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't even count. I counted one time and then drop the gangle most shit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's funny because that's how I was like with my body counting, like twenty twelve. I counted once and then I just was like, there's no point. Yeah it's been a while. Yeah no, But like you always say, it's like compound interest. When you drop, like everything else goes up on the catalog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially if something hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: If some hit it's curtains. But yeah, after the top of the year, the catalog might be you know, double after this first part of next year.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're already like loading the clip clip.
Speaker 2: Loaded a hundred round drum fully.
Speaker 1: So you you said we were talking a little bit off here, because I was like, yeah, the Stomp record is like fucking a real record. Like yeah, I would say, yeah, oh, you can't say who's on the REMIXX coming. There is a remix. We can't say who's on it.
Speaker 2: It's a remix coming, And yeah, that's gonna be a focused record for sure. I've just been in the cut, just getting everything together for the next year and ship making sure we tight.
Speaker 1: Any collap albums coming next year? Yeah? Yeah? H with who like a full producer or is it.
Speaker 2: You a producer? Albums regular? Well?
Speaker 1: I know you and Steel is always working together, but I mean.
Speaker 2: You have a producer albums was regular?
Speaker 1: Like? But you you with another artist? Is loading? Yeah? Yeah from La. No, not from La. From the Bay niggas from La.
Speaker 2: I don't like to work with me for some I think my I don't know somebody from the Bay. Mm hmm. We left California, m I left Kelly cal.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to think who you'd be hanging out with I've been seeing on Instagram. I haven't been hanging man, I've been inside.
Speaker 2: You have been kind of out the way I've been in operational stack older man, what does that mean? That means a lot of shit is getting.
Speaker 1: Stacking music and money?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean a lot of shit is about to change in my world, man, You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, since cryptic very cryptic, you're being believe that a lot of things are about the changing it ryptic.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the project. Another project Cryptic.
Speaker 1: Yo, shout out Crypto Cryptic Crypto.
Speaker 2: Yo. You were in the Squabble Up music video Squabble Up, Squabble Up, Squabble Up.
Speaker 1: Now I heard that r J didn't know that that was for the video. Did you have any idea like that you were going to be in the video.
Speaker 2: Initially, I ain't gonna lie. I wasn't even finna go so break down, like howld on't have so charimatic?
Speaker 1: Hit me?
Speaker 2: And he's like, man, I got a project, something dope that I'm working on.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And last time I remember, I came to a SAT but I kind of like I wasn't even necessarily like a personal interest. I'm like, what's up, like come through? And I sat there all fucking day and ain't get no time. I'm sitting there with the extras looking stupid. So I left boom. So when he hit me like new problem, like, man, I ain't finna go sit around all fucking day outside, right, you know what I mean? So my mind was already made up. I wasn't going okay saying and I'm chilling. I'm at the homy house chilling, and the assistant just kept calling me. I'm like, damn, I must be of some actual value today, so let me go. I slid out there and shit, but I still came. You know how to film shit, take you show up early, you.
Speaker 1: Sid you can be there all day, twelve day.
Speaker 2: They not finished start filming till the last two hours, for sure. Yeah, so I took my time. They were sweating me. I showed up and I didn't know what it was for.
Speaker 1: I'm looking around.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, I see the homie smack and all them, you know what I mean. I see some uh they got some costume of bloods there, and I'm like, damn, I see a few of the homegirls. I'm like, what is this? I said, I bet you there's something for doc just in my head. And then I seen I've seen dot security, head of security and ship.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, you can't of put two and two together. They didn't. They didn't tell you though.
Speaker 2: I'm not fuck though. And then I didn't even know what song it was for because they didn't play the song. They played like some ship in reverse that was the same tempo.
Speaker 1: It had the same bounce.
Speaker 2: And reverse you know, what I mean, and they just so I didn't know what was going on?
Speaker 1: Nah, is that exactly that? Oh wow, that's crazy. So you didn't know until the video drops? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a clue. Yeah, I knew what was gonna be coming to I'm like, okay, brothers dropped a project. I said, that video probably gonna drop. He might have a couple when it can, so you know we're gonna see when it when it drop. Kind of caught it. I'm like, I bet you that shit gonna come one of these mornings.
Speaker 1: And I mean it must have been important, like a very conscious decision to have you involved, if this system was on your head like that, I'm assuming by Kendrick. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, I was definitely wanted on the scene. You know what I'm saying, which was dope, you know what I mean, super dope shout out dot man. That'd be showing the Gang of Love. Man since like for a while, niggas don't even know that been.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, what are your what's your take on? Just like the energy that the West Coast has right there with with with everything, yeah, I mean shit, Kendrick just put hell of people on the album.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, I feel like, if you say you do this shit and you in this shit, this is the time to get busy. Yep, you know what I'm saying. And if you complaining and wine and like a bitch, don't call me, I'm gonna block you.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's like one season. Yes, I feel like it's like now it's up to everybody else to deliver exactly. It's like, what's the bottom line, you know, It's like you could take take advantage of this, throw us a mid and then it's just gonna come and go. We've seen some LA artists do that obviously, But if you're like, if you really are ready to like apply some fucking pressure, right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And that's what I was waiting, like, I'm like, oh, I'm happy out in Like I held on to my plays, like the plays that I'm like, all right, let me just throw some leak shit out here and see what's going on, because I figure Bro was gonna be dropping a project top of the year, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I think, I mean, it would seem like there's another project coming. That's what everyone keeps saying know anything as possible. Bro. You know what I'm saying, do you have any inside information?
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing.
Speaker 1: I'd be crazy if you were on the next Kendrick album.
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing, bro. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting. I appreciated that GNX. There was like a certain level of like on the come up every LA rapper, Yeah he so love Bro. That was like, I feel like the only LA rapper who was like super on that he put on was Roddy Roddy Yeah. Right, but it was like, you know, while he got a look and you know, pay so and left the gun play and Dody and it was just like, oh shit, I was souper love.
Speaker 2: It's like, hey, look I'm the biggest artist in the world right now. Check out what's going on where we at right? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Have you been in the studio with Kendrick in life or recently?
Speaker 2: Nah? Nah nah, I'm in in like some studio type shit like fifteen hundred Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy, man, because I feel like you're kind of like, in my opinion, the model or the like. I feel like what you're doing independently like everybody else in LA really needs to like take notes and like do their best to like cause, like you know, at the end of the day, like I feel like your catalog and the way you've been able to kind of have this independent run since even rock Nation, it's pretty fucking special, man. Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like basically like the way I look at it, like, all right, if I don't go platinum or gold this year, I'm still gonna stream platinum and go you know what I'm saying. So the totality, Yeah, yeah, exactly. So yeah, do.
Speaker 1: You feel like, for you, is it putting out so much? Does it take away from the quality? Ever?
Speaker 2: Probably when I'm rushing shit. Yeah, like when I'm like when I'm in that mode where it's like, Nigga, I want to drop some shit and I record a project on fucking Thursday and turn it in Friday to come out the next Friday. Yeah, but a lot of that shit, like a lot of shit like that been the best shit in my catalog.
Speaker 1: So right, you know, not really, but.
Speaker 2: I mean this year, I ain't really This year I gave niggas a break, man, I gave everybody a break this year. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I was just chilling Yeah, Yeah, you're definitely, like I feel like you definitely in terms of like your output last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gave niggas action this year. You know what I'm saying. For sure, we're gonna bleed them next year. Yeah, about thirty days.
Speaker 1: So you already have like the thirty days is the obviously the first week of January, so you kind of already have everything set set up in motion for at the beginning.
Speaker 2: Of the year. I mean, you know, nothing's never perfect, man or for sure?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying now in January? Is this gonna be the joint ship or is this going to be your solo ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of to the face like this first quarter. Uh, I'm mostly to the face I got I got a few joint projects.
Speaker 1: Though, you know, with other artists multiple check you out. You can't give us any sort of where are they from? Where's where's one of the.
Speaker 2: Artists from deal from the climax man, where's one of the artists from I guess the United States of America for sure?
Speaker 1: The United States? Yeah, artists you've worked with already.
Speaker 2: We Uh, wait a minute, you know I ain't got no I have an idea. I ain't got no features for real?
Speaker 1: Nobody really, I have an idea. Who is.
Speaker 2: Shorty Shorty Shorty Shorty? Nah, Shorty Shorty on the Boy though he's on Empire. You're un Empire Shorty.
Speaker 1: Shorty Shorty Shorty on Empire?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay he left Warner went to Empire.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm sleep. See I'm in in a I'm in in the cut this year.
Speaker 1: Man. He's from Baltimore, He's not from LA, not from California. That'd be a great project. Am I wrong? It's not Shorty Shorty. N ain't Shorty Shorty.
Speaker 2: That's my that's my I like Shorty Shorty.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong. We'll find out. Yeah, that'd be great though. I like Shorty Shorty. Man. Are you excited for the Snoop and Dray album Snoop and Ray album Yeah? Missionary? Oh well thinking, I know I'm coming out dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sleep you're.
Speaker 1: Asleep on it? Yeah, yeah, you're just sleep in general.
Speaker 2: I'm sleep. I'm in in it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm in in my zone.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm pretty sure it's going. You know, I'm two legendary niggas. Yeah, I'm saying, so.
Speaker 1: You you have a pretty bad habit when it comes to buying new vehicles. Have you bought any new cars or fucked off anybody anything? Stupid?
Speaker 2: I've been like practicing. That's why I've been like laying a long like the last ninety days, just to get myself ready for everything that's on the way.
Speaker 1: You're talking like meteoric nuclear bomb is coming? No, no, no, hell? Are you coming out? Just the super Bowl? Is that what's happening? Nah? You're like listen, just regular ship, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Regular preco ship.
Speaker 1: Man, that's it.
Speaker 2: I'm just getting back on my you know, on my one too. Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I ain't. I ain't.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I got a six fall. I bought a sixth fall? Uh?
Speaker 1: What is that? U? Fully?
Speaker 2: Was it already?
Speaker 1: Was it? Was it six four? Like? Already?
Speaker 2: Resource is getting uh done? It should be finished by the summerton Yeah, that's like those project cars. I feel like, yeah, I'm not buying.
Speaker 1: No. I got four project cards, man, all being worked on. So El Camino.
Speaker 2: I got an El Camino, I got a Cadillac, I got a six fo, I got a U eighty seven money Carlo Ero cooop. I got a A eighty seven El Camino SS and I'm probably gonna buy this Grand National on a couple of weeks from my boy. But that's ready to go. I'll just jump in the tip, you know what I'm saying. I feel like just to get the cheat off my back while these motherfuckers getting finished.
Speaker 1: I feel like the prices for Grand Nationals had to have spiked since that album. I see.
Speaker 2: This is what niggas don't understand. The Grand National or that Kendrick bar I remember when he bought it, like the old boy that sold it to him me, you know, he fucked with that GNX. So GNX is like five hundred or four hundred, five hundred or something of them may only oh too, there's only and that was already before he dropped the project. That was already one hundred and forty thousand. That's Grand National GNX one hundred and forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Before he dropped his project.
Speaker 2: So the motherfucker's probably like that's the ultimate G body. Ain't no g bodies like G Body's on averages around like for expensive gbody fifty thousand, and that's like if it's done up and shit, you know what I'm saying, So that car stocks one hundred and forty thousand at least Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you find a raggedy one.
Speaker 2: Ain't really no raggedy ones, but I seen one that was fucked up. They wanted like eighty thousand for it. You know, I might fuck around and grab one of them instead of finishing these other cars from now, just throw that motherfucker on some forties and drive it every day, just getting niggered out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's fucking crazy man for you man, talk about just like a you know, I feel like there's this like new kind of I would say, like respect for doing it the independent way. I feel like Russell. Russell's been kind of pushing that line a lot, but I feel like you've been quietly pushing that line a lot. Would you say there's for you and your experience? Would you say that, like, would you ever advise there be a situation where an artist science a major label.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, it ain't nothing wrong with sign into a major label, right as long as you know you a priority, they're on you important and they're gonna work you you know what I'm saying, And that's like really honestly in reality, like the one percent two percent of people you know what I'm saying, Well, it was be having a thousand motherfuckers signed to him not doing nothing. Just tell them go get hot, you know what I'm saying. Do everything you gotta do as an independent, go get hot.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna own it all.
Speaker 2: So I mean, that's really the downside if you not coming in how like you They call them plants now, right, industry plants. Yeah, if you're not a plant basically like you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they'll say, like, uh, there's certain artists obviously that they've said our quote unquote industry plants. But I think that that's more. I guess those are the artists that are getting like shoved down everyone's throats. Yeah, But I feel like there's got to be some analytics that make it to where it's like, yeah, we have to like I like, I don't know if there's like industry plans to the sense where they just press a button onto nobody and then it's just up. If there isn't any sort of like like I think initially people were trying to say yet was an industry plan or like the Tommy Richmond kid the White Dude.
Speaker 2: Uh, I meant a lot of motherfuckers are signed bro be signed for years and you might not even know it. Yeah, just don't say they affiliation Like majority of independent niggas ain't even independent. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So hey, we gotta stop the interview real quick. Man. I want to give a shout out to blue Chow. That's right, Blue Chew, it is blue Choo season. It's only right. Man. Imagine you're missing out on the best sex of your life, your partner's best sex of your life. Imagine you could make your partner that much happy. You could be fucking with so much confidence because your dick is so hard. I'm talking about whore Cuz you know what I'm saying. As they would say here in La listen, go to Bluechoo right now. They're getting you hooked up with a month's supply for free. A lot of people asking is bootoo right for me? Does it work? Try it for free? All you gotta do is go to bluetoo dot com. Same active ingredient as viagrant cialis and Levitra. Yes, that's the Minteople form. They got the regular CHOPFM delivered right to your doorstep and it's all handled online. You don't have to go to the doctor. No, you just handled it on the website, very discreet and it's delivered right to your doorstep. Yes, you can be literally having the best sex of your life. And blue Choo wants all dicks to be bricked you know what I'm saying, Why not be bricked up going into this win going into December. It's December, goddamn it, it's cuting season. You know what I'm saying. You want to make sure that dick is fucking throbbed up. You know what I'm saying. Damn. By the way, fucking post morning blue Choo boner is crazy. It's fucking fire anyway. Look, got to give a shout out to blue Choo the special deal for the audience. Right now. You could try blue Choo for free. All you gotta do is pay five dollars shipping at checkout when you visit blue choo dot com. That's bluechoo dot com to receive your first month for free. Visit blue cheo dot com for more details and important safety information. And I want to give a shout out and think Blue Choo for sponsoring the Blue Leg Cap podcast. Also want to give a shout out to our folks at my bookie Baby. That's right, December is here. Thanksgiving was fun. Let's be honest. I've lost a little bit of money on the Lions. I thought they were gonna lose. Thought it was gonna be an upset. It's all good though. Hey, listen, December, we got so much MBA action, so much NFL action Bowl Game season, all happening in December. Get in on the action. Go to my bookie dot ag right now, use my promo code Bootleg, and they will double your deposit. That's right, they will double your deposit right now. All right. If you want to get in on any gambling action. They got the full casino, they got sportsbook now. They got it where you could cash out early on your tickets. The live game betting, which is my favorite. Oh I love NBA live game in game betting because what happens is basketball is a game of runs, right, So you wait for the shitty team to go on and run and get up on the team that's gonna win, and then you hammer the money line. You get the better odds. It's amazing. You can do all that on my Bookie right now, and don't forget to join their Telegram channel MyBookie dot ag. Sign up with that promo code bootleg right now. Bootleg is the promo code. You'll double your first deposit right now. Bet anything, anytime, anywhere with my Bookie. Let's get back to the interview. Who would you want to do a joint project with that you don't already have one in the can with in terms of like like you and hit Boy would be crazy?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: All hit Boy beats. Yeah, Yeah, you and don would be crazy. I don't know, man, just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll just get there when we cross the bridge, brocause like I'll be trying to fuck with motherfuckers. Motherfuckers don't really fuck with me, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. For real, it's crazy because I feel like you are kind of like that anti like for everything you be doing. I definitely feel like you're very like there's like the dudes who be in the mix, you know what I'm saying. I feel like you're very much like a lone wolf dog.
Speaker 2: For Yeah, I'm definitely the lone wolf. Yeah, I'm definitely the lone wolf.
Speaker 1: I don't really like I'm just I'm just be on some other shit. Man. Why do you think that is, though.
Speaker 2: Cause I'm bro bro twin twin twin bro bro Right. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, it's crazy because you'll notice, like it's damn like I feel like you and like Zoe Salmon, like you guys are just kind of like just doing your fucking thing and like some like it's almost like a lot of industry people just have blinders. Yeah, like what the fuck you got going on? Doc? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I'm down the fuck with pretty much anybody though, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I don't really, I don't decline really no opportunities, you know what I'm saying, right, And I didnet reached out for a lot of opportunities, and ship.
Speaker 1: You even reach out to try to do like records of people or do you just like if it happened to have Yeah, yeah, I'll reach out for sure. Will you pay my Yeah I pay, Yeah, I pay. Business is business, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But the majority of the time, like I probably only paid for one feature ever, but.
Speaker 1: Who was it? It's like, who'd you pay for? It's on the way, Oh it's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah, I probably only pay for one feet or ever. But I'm like, Bro, I'm like owing ten from the free throw Like niggas be like nah nah nah.
Speaker 1: Oh like because you're just asking, like, hey, let's get one in or even if you offer to pay, they'll say no, Curby, that's fucking curvy crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So everything else that you've put out.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a beat. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck the person you paid. Can you say how much you paid? Not a lot? Not a lot, but it was like worth it to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna make.
Speaker 1: It someone from out outside of California for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, outside the country.
Speaker 1: Outside the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow yeah hm hmm. It's nothing crazy going on Spanish ship. Look, I'm about to do my regular one two, Okay, you know what I'm saying, And just do what I do, Bro, I ain't got nothing crazy atomic bond, just you know, g shit, maybe packaged up a little better than delivered at a higher volume and a higher quality. You know what I'm saying, are motile step.
Speaker 1: Though, what are you listening to in your free time? Like, like, is there anybody who's new who you're fucking with that you're just like.
Speaker 2: Yo, oh you know who I was was listening to the other day This nigga Shy Belligerent.
Speaker 1: That's a great name.
Speaker 2: Fucking amazing, Shy Belligerent magga about the projects?
Speaker 1: Where's he from? About the makers and gardens? That's a great name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Shy beligiment.
Speaker 1: I like you, I got to check him out.
Speaker 2: I like he talking shit, He talking shit, you know what I'm saying. He animated too, like dope traveligering all right, Yeah, would you obviously with the Enterprise click, like you know so much about what it takes to like breaking artists because you've broken yourself and you've seen like also like what not to do?
Speaker 1: I think you, like, are you looking to sign artists or is that something that you're like.
Speaker 2: Not really, man, because like the thing be like I will though, but it's not really on my listen to do, bro, I'm fucking well.
Speaker 1: Like you're kind of what You're still in the game.
Speaker 2: But I'm doing like I'm getting into the movies and ship you know what I'm saying, so I just shot a web series, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Acting? Yeah, yeah, so web.
Speaker 2: Series, a few short films, Like that's really like what I want to like get into with my extra time. But like with artists, like every time I try to you know, niggas know everything or you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like when you sign an artist like one, you kind of you know, you kind of turn into like it can be you turning into a babysitter. Yeah I'm cool, and it can be like yo, fam, I can't want it for you more than you want it for you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm cool on all that, man. And it's like like if I run into somebody that's on that ship, bro, and like just on some like you know, mature ignorant shit, because you know we love the ignorance shit, right, you got to be mature with your business. Uh yeah, I'll be down, But like my I ain't looking for like.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, no, I mean I feel like you're kind of in the game still, like you're you're fucking you know, you're not there yet. Like I feel like when Yo Gotti like really doving on the label ship, he was kind of like they exactly kind of like yeah, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. And then like I don't need no nigga looking at me, like we competition and one thing that people don't understand about me, but niggas that know me know, like, bro, I want more for the motherfucking next to me than myself. Yeah you know what I'm saying, which is hard to believe as fucked up as the culture is these days in the streets and just everything going on, you know what I'm saying. So you know that's my thing. That's like my gift in my curse, Like you know, I'll be one the most for motherfucker's next to me than my motherfucking so yo.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because obviously coming from where you come from and like you know, representing your gang and ship, you know, would you ever.
Speaker 2: Know the gang?
Speaker 1: I'm curious, like what are your thoughts on? Like so much of gang politics being discussed online openly. It's kind of crazy, and like even like gang members are like social media personalities that are known just for like you know what I'm saying, Like it's I just feel like we're living like sometimes we like I feel like we're living in an upside down world from like you know, when we were growing up, like snitches are are.
Speaker 2: Cool, Snitchers are ship, Like schnitchers are definitely cool. But you know what that is though, you know, the whole culture is about shock value, right m h. And it's like, shit, what's more shocking than the schnitch nigga that get to walk around freely when that shit was taboo? You know what I'm saying. For real, Just like when Nigga said fuck the police. Oh shit, he said, right, you know what I'm saying. So I mean, it's exciting to be a rat now, but uh yeah, where I'm from, we ain't doing that though.
Speaker 1: But it's in terms of like the politics being online, like do you ever like like like what are you It's so much chickens talked about on podcasts openly they're just like what the fuck is Like it's to me, it's insane.
Speaker 2: As long as it don't concern my homies and where I'm from, and you know, shit I got going on. I don't care, Yeah, you know, cause it's it'll be a bag of worms even mentioning like the obvious, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I feel like too, like nothing to do with us, and I feel like, no matter what happens with artists getting arrested for shit they say online, people still keep saying shit online.
Speaker 2: And that's another thing. When I came in. When I came in the rap shit, my hood was fresh off of indictment, the wiretap close like a week after I got out of prison. Wow, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I just like.
Speaker 2: Barely ski it up out of that shit. So like like me and my homies and shit, like, bro, you guys have a fucking real perspective on that sh Yeah, niggas ain't on that. And then it's like, bro, when you actually live a life for real every day in your life, growing up year after year, like it really ain't exciting to talk about that ship online to some squaresh.
Speaker 1: I would just say, like, some shit is not worth the content, Like you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: A nigga, like a nigga like me will get indicted. Yeah, just based on my history and my past and then certain ship like if they wanted to hook me up, they could hook me up, right, So it's that ain't for me.
Speaker 1: You know, say, what's going on with the Broadway Gym? I know you and d Smoke were part owners.
Speaker 2: Like what's going on Broadway Boxing? So we got we just started got everything together for the youth boxing league.
Speaker 1: We're doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, we start doing and some uh some minor construction. So when we got it, brod Niggas had big plans, big ass blueprints, secret rooms, trap doors, rooftop deck, all of this shit, you know what I'm saying. And then the you know a lot of the interest rates went nasty and shit went left, and one of the banks we was fucking with folded.
Speaker 1: So you know, yeah, because you guys started on that project when the interest rates were crazy low.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then when all that shit happened, like you know, uh, we just had to call it audible and I kind of like stopped even fucking with it for a minute, you know what I'm saying, right to just focus on what I got going on. But uh yeah, we're back in motion, you know what I'm saying. We're back in motion. We being there on the weekends, on the weekends. Uh, you know, just it's straight private right now. I'm saying, the boxers come through, do the ship train, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then other.
Speaker 2: People throughout the week, but uh yeah, we like we like this close to being all way back on you know what I'm saying. It's a gang of big announcements with that ship too that we've been putting together.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's for people don't know. That's kind of an important building for you too, because you were recording, Yeah, to start rapping it or in the basement, right, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I start wrapping downstairs in that building. I got my fucking first tattoos there too when I was a kid, like building being ground zero for the area for a long time. So that's like prime for me to have that ship and where I'm from and a lifestyle, like, man, that.
Speaker 1: Ship is crazy, super crazy yeh, because that was like a not only just like that's like a lot of kids were staying out of trouble by going to that spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of kids was getting in truck, we were selling dopeing that mother chase everything.
Speaker 1: You gotta turn it, you know, you gotta you gotta do like enterprise click fucking merch. So like anybody comes to La go check out the gym.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Broadway boxing gym. But that whole it ain't even that corner ain't even about me. You know what I'm saying, No, for sure, but you know I could have, like I could have freaked it and did it.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, damn, I kind of be doing a.
Speaker 2: Disservice to the area because where I'm from is fucked up, Like for me to come and just put some shit about me, and like the area is in like serious need, like i'd rather but but what's.
Speaker 1: Good is like you have fans, so it's almost like what Nipsey was doing, you know, like bringing bringing people, bringing people in the area to spend money.
Speaker 2: You gotta think. Look, I'm from Broadway, the East Side, basically the east of the one Team. You know what I'm saying, it's still that it's the however you looked at it the ass end of the west Side or the beginning of the west Side, but it's the east side though, motherfucker is it scared to come over there? Even niggas just from over there are scared to come over there, you know what I'm saying. Like it's like what like it's it's a bad it's like in comparison and Crenshawn Sloughs and like that's like still like an area that's rich in culture, right, and black ship is still kind of strong over there.
Speaker 1: Where's some food spots you go to over there? You might have to swap me.
Speaker 2: There's nothing that there's nothing over there, right, you're running the niggas banging, You're gonna running the niggas doing.
Speaker 1: Dope, smoking math.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's nowhere to eat at around that motherfucker. You know what I'm saying. You're gonna get some liquor. You're gonna get this meth is meth back.
Speaker 1: Back, I didn't. It's meth fucking cracking dog. I thought your brother was on that Fittanol ship.
Speaker 2: That ship never left. Motherfucker's on Fennol too. But like that math ship is like, have you tweaking that ship? Kind of like this ship kind of like level, like a whole the whole era I'm from, like level niggas.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have any members, like like close family members have a math problem. Yeah, now all of my family has math problems. So I grew up. I've seen some fucked up ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shit is like I would never sell that ship.
Speaker 1: And bro I had my uncle. He used to stick that bugs r in his fucking face, and that motherfucker being in our bathroom. He would just pop in like randomly at like three in the morning, My mama letter man, he'd be in his you fucking bathroom picking his face blood every fucking just someone whacked out, bro.
Speaker 2: Then nigga lips pink as motherfucking niggas.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he.
Speaker 2: Pilkeed his lips like that, but burning that ship, my mother fucking cousin. Like he used to put his ship in the drink and drink.
Speaker 1: This drink mes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my cousin, which is damn there, Like my brother was on that ship. Super. I had to stop going to the house for a minute because he was telling my auntie and then Mama killing and like, yeah, this nigga g and the bush is gonna kill me.
Speaker 1: Oh, he was just fucking paranoid.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm gonna really probably have to kill his nigga. I'd let me stay away from the house.
Speaker 1: Well then, like motherfuckers will steal from anybody to get more mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my little my other cousin used to steal my like she been a thief before she started doing.
Speaker 1: Mat Yeah, might bless her soul. Man. My aunt and my uncle, they used to tweak and they would build bikes so they're apart. They had a one bedroom apartment and the whole fucking apartment is filled with bike frames. Bro, and my uncle would just be in there, tweaked out, fucking putting bikes together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty much where a nigga's from, like some real slum shit, Bro, you know what I'm saying, Jesus, So that's what's in my That's what's in my area where I'm at, So me so me doing a something like spot spot Like, it's like it wouldn't like service the area because I know the community, I know the people, I know what they need, you know what I'm saying. Because I could have been sped up and did that and it's like not really successful, like you know what I mean, I'm gonna do that on mail roads though, but fucking like I got a service. It's kind of like my duty from actually being over there, growing up over there, sleeping in niggas houses and knowing everybody Grandma and mama and shit. Like you know, it's different when you really from that shit, like right, you know what I'm saying. Yeahs from responsibility.
Speaker 1: Because you could easily do a blue T shirt spot terrible, But do it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do a blue T shirt spot right there. That shit gonna look cheap.
Speaker 1: Did you get any blowback from anybody from your hood or just from any crips for the blue T shirt idea? Man?
Speaker 2: The blowback that I got from the hood was fucking twenty years ago when we was wearing red and niggas was having meetings on us and shit like, wait, wait that blowback?
Speaker 1: Wait wait, so you were wearing red actively banging obviously, yeah, and so but what like.
Speaker 2: That blow blowback was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: We would it be the worst thing to wear red as being where you're from, or to wear a rival baseball.
Speaker 2: Team probably a different the wrong hat, the wrong hats, even the wrong blue, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The wrong shade of blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like niggas, you got a nigga. If it's the wrong nigga, go to the back.
Speaker 1: So what's the wrong like, what's the right blue for you?
Speaker 2: We're gonna stay We're gonna stay politically correct. But Navy, Navy, and royal all day, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, not Dodger blue. Yeah, that's Dodger blue blue. Okay, Okay, so not like like not Yankee blue, Yankee blue, Navy. We fuck with navy, not baby blue. North Carolina Tar Hills. Can't do the Tar Hills. Yeah nah, different blue. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy, but I wear I funk with, I funck with a gang of niggas from my niggas. But like the overall politics, man.
Speaker 1: What yeah that the hat politics is so crazy?
Speaker 2: I can't I actually got my car is like the same color my money, Carlo. It is the same color as the Tar Hills. So it's navy blue, the pot of blue stripe. I got the I got like about five six fits and I'll pull my fuck out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the hat politics have been going viral on TikTok recently. Have you been seeing that ship there's some there's some dude who's trolling everybody, and I know somebody He's like, Yo, the safest hat you could wear in LA is an Astros hat. The second safest hat you could wear in LA is a Yankees hat, especially if you wear from here to hear it. He's like giving out like the Hoover's fucking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he's a comedian. Yeah, yeah, I've seen yeah, yeah, you know that hat ship man been a thing.
Speaker 1: Though, you know what I'm yeah, I've only gotten wrapped up in hat politics one time, and Big U freaked me out because I was wearing a fucking Texas Rangers hat at fucking what's the pizza spot that has the lobster pizza berries? Remember, Barry? Yeah they closed it, Yes, they closed berries. Did they close the one by Wendy's by Crazy Girls? This small one?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know they closed the one on third right, the main one. Yeah, I was there in a fucking Rangers hat, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, try gangster, know some goo.
Speaker 1: It's three in the morning. I got Big you fucking telling me and he needs a meat face to face with me, and I look at my phone.
Speaker 2: He was acting like you was in Phoenix something.
Speaker 1: So I lied to him. I was like, I can't meet right now. I'm in Santa Clarita. And he's like, why are you lying? And then I was like this, motherfuckers two boosts over dog trumble, Why you got that fucking hat on? I got me a good guy.
Speaker 2: You thought he was gonna have some goons outside to get on you. Hum. I feel like, uh, you know, but just the thing with the hats though, Like if you if you active as a motherfucker, you would be any hat you want. That's like if you from that and you really part of that ship, and like you wear any hat you want. I wear any hat I want, you know what I'm saying. But there's certain hats that I won't wear.
Speaker 1: Like just what's the note hat for you? Off the rip? You know what I'm saying, Under no circumstances.
Speaker 2: Niggas that no, No, you know what I'm saying. There's some more all.
Speaker 1: That what you're saying, Like essentially like back in the day when you were wearing redd, it was because you're like like I.
Speaker 2: See, we was wearing red just on some rebel your ship, you know what I'm saying, Like, nigga, So when you started to click in and that was our color red, that's from head to toe.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they was niggas was stripping on us too. Oh, the g homies was like coming through, you know, real killing niggas coming through, tapping in on us. But niggas still firm on that ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's wild. Hey, we're about to kick off another interview brought to you by har Dean. That's right. If you're in Vegas, it's the number one dispensary in the country, the craziest selection of premium cannabis. And all you gotta do is shoot them a follow Hard Dean Underscore Las Vegas, Hardeanlasvegas dot com. When you're in Vegas, tell them I sent you. Let's get into the interview. All right, we gotta stop the interview. Shout out to our family at odd socks baby, that's right, Well, look at these odd socks based right here. Yeah, most comfortable socks in the world. Go to odd socksoficial dot com right now, man, save twenty percent off your order. Look, you need some draws, some big Lebowski socks, some funians underwear. Uh, I mean, look, what are you into? How about some Coca Cola shots everybody who loves coke, my favorite Toda, some little Swedish fish scarface. Look, they got all the licenses, they got the most comfortable socks in the world. Perfect gift for you, for the family, for whomever you love. Oddsocksofficial dot com use the promo code Bootleg save twenty percent at checkout. They also got the new slides. They also got the well we already showed you all the draws. They got the slides, they got hats, they got accessories, and the most comfortable socks in the world, like this sock right here, the basics. You can't fucking go wrong with the basics. Odd socksofficial dot com RG sponsor our family. That's all I wear is Oddside. I swear to god, it's all I got on my ass and on my feet, baby, at all times. It's odd Socks. Go to odd sooxsoficial dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg. Right now, let's get back to the interview. Are you do you have any plans on doing a red T shirt like like Flagship Store her blue T shirt, blue T shirt Flagship Rose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's another I got it. That's what I'm saying. I got a few things going on, man, and we're gonna, you know, we're gonna get to it. You know, we're gonna get to it.
Speaker 1: What has been like for you? Because I feel like the closingline does pretty well, like is it something that like has there been because it's kind of like have you tried to get it in at zoomies have you tried to Nah?
Speaker 2: So look like people then reached out like a few places like where they got like action at ten thousand stores, right, you know, big accounts and ship like that, because it is great, But I just didn't want to take that approach with it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I kind of it's more or les. It's kind of like my baby, Like it ain't one of them things where it's like a money grab for me saying like I'm trying to create something that's gonna be here for a while, you know, and it's just a lot of steps that you gotta take and a lot of you know, different things, and being the fact that they could be doing eighty five percent of this shit by myself is like no.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean you're you're kind of you have a very I don't. I don't even like do you have like what's your team? Is it? Like you and you have a very tight team, Like it's not a lot of people like your circle's fucking smart.
Speaker 2: The team is probably two three people max if that and that's right really all music?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, yo on uh on GNX. Kendrick had mentioned that like Drake had tried to put out some sort of money in or crypto in the streets for information on him. Does that kind of thing happen in LA more than? Like not with that specific situation, but like, does that type of thing happen in LA more more then? Obviously more than? We don't know, But does that happen often? I don't don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't know, bro, you know what I'm saying. But I know, shit do happen? You know what I'm saying. I do know shit happen? Man, Yeah, I'm saying That's what I can't say. Shit do happen. You just don't know when and where? Man or why?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But it get it get gangster bro, like the streets, get gangster bro. The streets is for real, like a lot of tactics that you see rappers doing, like on some cute ship. You know what I'm saying, it's really going on like on some violent, aggressive ship in the streets.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, my whole thing is going and doing that and then also then suing. I just think the sue it that was that was corny.
Speaker 2: It's like, bro, like you're from the culture or not bro.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, pick one being it's pretty crazy. I don't think we ever thought we'd see someone getting suit over like defamation.
Speaker 2: That's like a nigga, like a nigga that've been bullying niggas all day in the hood or the playground. Let's say the playground bullying niggas, all the slamming niggas. Then somebody just boom boom, and the nigga just grabs his face and start, Oh, he should be like, come on, bro, like nigga, you tough or not.
Speaker 1: My whole thing is like he obviously like took it past a certain line first. The ain't like he didn't put no songs out and say no crazy shit or make makeup shit. You know what I'm saying. It's like it's the most hot I mean, like it's the most hot shit I haven't seen rap. Like it's it's some next level level ten like when people like will say that's some drake ass shit, Like fuck, he just proved everybody right for having that STEREOTYPEIC.
Speaker 2: He definitely revolutionized the game with that in a bad way.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, no, I just hope it doesn't like because it's like the same shit. He's trying to act like it's like a going going on. It's like, bro, your whole career has benefited off of for sure, the machine.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody ain't nobody digital. Bro that ain't had a little push like that.
Speaker 1: There's nobody on a major label. It hasn't had that exactly period fact.
Speaker 2: And then but it's like it's like, all right.
Speaker 1: Bots and culture. God is culture.
Speaker 2: He come from the culture. He is culture. You can't bot culture.
Speaker 1: And we see it.
Speaker 2: You can't fucking bot a number one. You can't bot kids at Disneyland and they not like us, Like, yep, it's not a fucking bot.
Speaker 1: That's culture. Did you see Academics accidentally showed everybody his Spotify playlist for the year and his number one most listened to song was not like us? And this is like the biggest fucking Kendrick hater in the world. Come on, man. But it's it's like love is the same, but the back conversations like if you listen to it more than any other song, if.
Speaker 2: A motherfucking hates you, man, especially in these days, in the digital days, you probably the most view person or you popping up, you the in the search bar your name on the top in the stream, like listening to hear what if a motherfucker hate you? Like that's the same, Like it's kind of more important than love. How much hate in the culture?
Speaker 1: How much hate? Because I feel like, uh, the fact you and RJ were in the video and like some other art, it's like almost like a lot of people got really emotional that they didn't come out on the pop out right, Like did you have you got any hate being bro?
Speaker 2: I'm so tuned out, like alone with bro, Like I hang out with gangsters, Bro, I don't hang out with the rap well, I hang out with entrepreneurs and progressive motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: But my friends is that I grew up with his gangsters. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So these niggas that be with me, you know what I'm saying? You still I was as you know what, I'm right for sure. I don't really to get the blowback of like rappers crying and wining and ship that's kind of like, yeah, some ship I don't even get, you know what I mean, unless I see some shit.
Speaker 1: On the internet. Are you still shrooming?
Speaker 2: Shrooming? I ain't did no last time I did some shrooms?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 2: Uh? I did a punk podcast?
Speaker 1: Okay? Oh wait? Was this the the celebratory Now?
Speaker 2: I think I dropped the project that night. I don't know. I might have dropped the project or a song.
Speaker 1: Now. Was the project already gonna come out? I think so? Yeah, yeah, I didn't know the shrooms triggered you being like fuck it.
Speaker 2: Let's drop it a night something like that. But look, I take the shrooms boom, and then I just start feeling weird as fuck in there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, I gotta leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's got up and left. At the podcast, I'm like, all right, y'all, I'm gone, and then I get pulled over by the police. Hi, it's a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: This nigga is asking me all kind of stupid ship. I'm like, bro, you got my I d Bro, that's all. I fucking no, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: But didn't you not have a license until.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a license, So look, I didn't have a license. Meals was with me, yeah, you know what I mean? And he like, your ship said I'm like, no ship, you know what I'm saying. And then he like can I search him?
Speaker 1: Like nah?
Speaker 2: He said, well you got weed sitting. It's the package of shrooms though to mister mushy, And I'm like, that ain't weed, bro, that's candy. That's candy. Bless you, that's candy. Uh. Yeah, So I ain't took shrooms since that night I was tweaking, got pulled over. Yeah, and then they had to make meals drive right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you and I had some shroom down nights for sure, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Some ship Na, we definitely did some. We definitely did some ben to Shroomsville.
Speaker 1: There was one podcast we did where we them at the beginning. Yeah, was that with the JANEARI and uh I think that was with Jane Norry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh so you got We was on shrooms in Texas too, Yes, South South. It was seriously be fucked up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was fucking I was definitely high as the drafts pussy. All right. So quarterble January. You're just coming out swinging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just coming off swinging.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm about to just I'm about to do my one two bro. Just reintroduce myself, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You a shorty Shorty's project.
Speaker 2: Coming jee Perico shorty shorty, Yeah, that'd be nice on the way.
Speaker 1: And then a remix to Stomp.
Speaker 2: Remix to Stomp, got a gangster grills, another one another, one another, we got yeah, we got some. I got some like some ship that I think people would be a sighted about. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got a web series.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even posted say nothing about that, but I got a web series coming.
Speaker 1: At a TV show. Yeah we're acting, Yeah, we think. Do you think you're a good accurac season?
Speaker 2: I got three seasons?
Speaker 1: Are you playing yourself just like yo? You're basically yeah? Type Cast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you gotta get nothing wrong with type Cast. Look now I looked at it, right. A lot of people be like a lot of people be down on certain shit and then actually don't do anything at all with themselves.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But the way I look at type Cast, like one of the perfect examples is this nigga uh Tyler Perry motherfucker war address for the last twenty some years and turn it into a billion dollar thing. You know what I'm saying. Thought I was from the Disney mun I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know where you're going.
Speaker 2: Hey, I love meda Hey, look, but that's type cast though, same shit over and over and over.
Speaker 1: That shit is a billion and then the dude from Hector. The dude is in like every Fast and Furious movie. Oh yeah, the Mexican forward with the mustache dude places Hector in every fucking movie. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, strike gangster shit. But it's like, you know, we on some shit a little like bigger than that. I mean with the vision, you know what I'm saying. I'm just a representative of LA culture bro one of the most important places in the world one hundred. I'm a genuine nigga from the place.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It's like, I ain't shit about it that I ain't lived.
Speaker 1: So have you seen a time in your your rap career, not necessarily your life because obviously we could think back to the nineties when LA was on top, but in your active career as a rapper where there was so much momentum behind the West Coast.
Speaker 2: Nah, Like when I mean when when YG dropped this album, I really wasn't on the scene like that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because that was twenty thirteen, right, my crazy life. I was fourteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was still on them. Them niggas were still coming to see me on the block.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was twenty fourteen. And even like the YG thing like was was huge.
Speaker 2: But like if you think of YG and Kendrick, all them hit boom boom boom, NIP one hundred dollars CD and boom boom boom. But like this right now though, nah, because like the biggest, undisputed biggest nigga in the world just took out a Juggernaut and it's like this nigga is showing his hand like bro fuck.
Speaker 1: And he just added a second stadium date in Toronto because the first one sold out.
Speaker 2: Look, if I could get over the border, I shall be there.
Speaker 1: Hey are you gonna try? Hell? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got more f's on my report card than a delinquent student.
Speaker 1: Man, have you because her getting into Canada's fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they tripping off jwalking tickets and shit. I got shootings and all kind of shita.
Speaker 1: You ain't going I go to so Far or go to the Raiders stadium. He's be here.
Speaker 2: So far baby la.
Speaker 1: Man, it's crazy because I Los Angeles. I didn't think Toronto would be a Toronto the Stadium. That shit's crazy and the Blue Jays posted it. Did you see the Blue Jays posted the fucking the Ship. I was like, yo, I'd be in shambles if I was.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Kendrick is the people's champ. But there's the thing though, Like it ain't like Drake just losing pressure in the culture. Yeah, like the culture just influenced the world.
Speaker 1: It ain't the world, right, I think too. When we were talking about the LA Ship, Like, what's crazy is the biggest record off of the YG album was really like a rich Homie Kwan record, right, like.
Speaker 2: My hit Right, So it's like that was his biggest song to today.
Speaker 1: Right. I don't know if it's his biggest song, but it's one of his big I think Big Bank might be. I don't know. But nonetheless, what's crazy about the Kendrick thing is Kendrick Like sonically these songs are LA records. Yeah, Like like it's fucking you.
Speaker 2: Heard what he said, Man, it's a muss we outside Yeah, Muster City.
Speaker 1: Now it's up for you to fucking deliver doc. Believe that.
Speaker 2: Believe.
Speaker 1: Don't let the opportunity fucking That's.
Speaker 2: Why I wasn't trying to come to this interview, bro, I was recording you fucked me up?
Speaker 1: Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, just playing.
Speaker 1: Jesus anyway, Well, listen, gee, I appreciate you pulling up. Brother can't be back.
Speaker 2: In about sixty days.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing that pisses me off. I'm like, we're going to talk about all the other ship that's happening.
Speaker 2: We could talk the real ship in sixty days, you know what I'm saying. And you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you could tell me you finally playing one on my songs somewhere.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Let me stop fucking with you?
Speaker 1: My daughter?
Speaker 2: Nah, it's all love. Yeah, back again.
Speaker 1: Top of the Year Jeeparico, my guy,