Speaker 1: If you watch the Coffee Time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame. Come in with last and come in with Jim love lambs. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 2: What's up? Tests? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know she raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second. We're gonna last and cut up and kick it and at the end we leave it with just a listed spirits. But you want to revisit, so your first like a listen Jim, folks say it's Lynch.
Speaker 2: Oh, folks that we dig it kin No fish, do what you do? Hang no, do what you do?
Speaker 3: Cain no fish, you what I do? No where Holiy was Welcome to the Left. I'm sorry, y'all. Welcome to this week's episode of Leveler. This name Bobby is a riot. If y'all do what she just said, which I will not ever tell y'all it was hilarious, but oh my god, Bobby is as Welcome to this week's episode of Leffel Her, ladies and Jim. I'm your host, Flamer Roe, and I'm with my beautiful calls.
Speaker 2: To come through and they give you.
Speaker 3: The I'm sorry, y'all. Bobby gave me the tackles over here talking shit, y'all. Tell you I'll miss it.
Speaker 2: I want people to think I'm nice. You can't tell people that I'm that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure. Oh my god, y'all think I'm the vicious one. I am actually the very pleasant one. Bobby is like a shark and smelling blood in the water. Good god, I just tell them, Oh my god, that was funny as I saw that too, but that was funny as hell. Bobby. Okay, welcome you guys. I'm sorry, y'all. I had to tickle y'all. Bobby tickle me. She pinched me. She tickled me through the phone. Welcome to the episode of Laughing Lady we are. It is Thursday, November the twenty first. We are a week away from Thanksgiving and we hope everybody get their turkey dressing there. I'm gonna tell you what I really want one from America this this Thanksgiving, or for everybody who listens to my podcast, if you celebrate Thanksgiving, I really want you to get with loved ones that you care about, and I want you to make this the most loving, fun and memorable Thanksgiving that you've had in the last thirty years. Because you know what, I don't know what next Thanksgiving will look like, and from what they're what they're showing us, it might not be as too much togetherness and we might not all be together in a loving way. So let's let's really celebrate this Thanksgiving. Let's really get what our people put all of our differences to the side that everybody. Let the good cooks cook because we want good company and good food. If you know you're not a good cook, sit your ass down. But y'all enjoy this because we got some I think we got some dark days ahead, not cloudy, let's say cloudy and gray.
Speaker 2: Not dark, but cloudy, cloudy and gray. Kind of a little confusing because it's not as so we'll get into get into the cabinet picks and whatnot. But the system still works, you know. So we'll talk about Matt Gates. But everybody was up in arms, including myself, because of all the issues with him. But the system works. So let's hope the system works it continues to work down the line, not just for the cabinet picks, but for the power that the president has. You know, that there are checks and balances. They might be weaker or smaller, but there's still a little something there.
Speaker 3: Now, the question is which president are you referring to? President elect Trump or President elect Musk? Right, because it's looking very much like Must hold the keys to the palace, even though Trump is already inside the palace. Must has the keys to open and close the door. That's what it looks like to me.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a big romance happening. I don't know if the bromance is as much through Trump and Mosque or if it's through uh Ramas or Musca Swammy as they're calling them, the dynamic duo. They're wonder twin powers.
Speaker 3: I think, Oh, they started to actually look like I wonder how they're secretly married. You know how they say married people started to look alike. I wonder that they secretly married.
Speaker 2: I don't know, all look like their dogs. So which one is the wolf?
Speaker 3: Ooh? Which one? Look? Who is the top? And who is the I give? I give m a swammy for a very dirty little top. Yeah, he gives me very dirty little top. And Eli Musk looked like he a bottom. He does, he's just because he got so much money and power. They like to be controlled, you know, on the private sector. Yeah, he looks like he like he was bothering. Okay, this is a joke, y'all. Yes, this is laughing, are y'all? Probably is that being a move? So that's why I'm talking. Shit. Then where are we going? By? Where are we going? Where we're going? We're going? Oh? Yes, two? Yesterday was President Biden's eighty second birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God bless them. He's probably clicking his heels. Is terrible as July must have been for him. Right now he must be saying, who are you love? And now I'm out of here?
Speaker 3: Eighty two. I wonder doctor Geo Biden give him a little twerk for his birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They're very touchy feeling with each other. I think they have a very warm marriage. Let's just put it that way. That's a nice way to put it.
Speaker 3: I wondered, did she put on a dark wig and turn them ount? Oh my god, like, oh, a beautiful Italian woman. It just long hand, a pair of high heels, and I thought, you.
Speaker 2: Never she could have a little whip. You never know.
Speaker 3: They've been married a long time and I'm with you. By we the love, they love things, and their affection towards each other is extremely genuine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there, I think, which is how all of the relationships, all relationships start. I think they're friends first, you know, like she tells the joke or he tells the joke of he asked her like four times to marry her and she wouldn't because the kids were little and she wanted them to be settled and she wanted them to get begad and so I think they just kept building on the relationship. So I think they truly just like the Obamas, they truly like and respect each other, and I think it makes for a nice, a nice relationship.
Speaker 3: I think they're a good team because he might start off telling the joke, but me where he gonna forget the joke, and then she'll finish it off for him. Yeah yeah she could.
Speaker 2: But you know what's coming up with you? You just said Thanksgiving and we got a couple of things going.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 2: Spirit Airlines is filed for bankruptcy, so I don't don't know what the traveling on the holidays is going to look like. But you better get that that limp ready, sister, because the American Airlines is shaming people if they tried to board and they're not a pre border, so you better be dragging a leg making my friends board's early.
Speaker 3: I had surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you better drag every one of your surgical.
Speaker 3: Pots with Look. The best part about it is American Airlines is not one of my airlines a choice, so I'm cool with American Airlines, so they could do whatever they wanted to. I don't. I don't feel really fly American airlines. But I get it because I'm telling I just flew to Chicago. I'm in Chicago now and I flew on Southwest yesterday and the pre Boy game. Everybody is hipped to it because the pre BOYD line belonger than the A line. You think you a one about to get on the plane in tenth maybe you be thirty thirty, fifth, thirty six person on the plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well exactly, so you better, you better, you better tighten it up.
Speaker 3: I don't know she's talking. I don't know what you're talking about about me, first of all. Second, second of all, I'm in Chicago right now. They's and it's snow, and I have not been to snow in eighteen years, and I'm here for four Soda shows on tour with Tiffany Hattish, So we're gonna have a great time. I will tell you how to come. But like I said, the shows are sold out, so thank you tip. This is the last leg of this tour until February. But where we going by the Clifford.
Speaker 2: Well, this is a super sad thing, but there's a little justice. So I just want to mention it because it was very political, the that poor Lake and Riley, the little nursing student down in Georgia who was attacked. So he has he's got life in prison. And when the details came out, I want to say, God bless you Lake. And she fought like an animal for the twenty or so minutes that that and she did everything right. So she went out at nine o'clock in the morning. He stopped her at nine ten, and then she died at nine twenty eight because she had a It wasn't a fitbit, it was something. It was probably an Apple watch or something, and it gave all of a tractor and gave you know, gave all sorts of information. But she she had DNA all like under her nails. I mean, she really God bless her. So that animal is going away, and I like.
Speaker 3: That speak and speaking of animals. Yeah, I'm glad they got him. Thank you. I can't think of his name, but the young man that Amber Geiger, the police officer in Texas who went in the wrong apartment shot and killed Van Crump got the family one hundred million dollars settlement one hundred which I think is absolutely fantastic. It's been quite a few years and I just thought that was great that he was able to do that. Ben Crump is the attorney for the people, especially for the people of color when we are receiving injustices. So it's pretty good. It's pretty great that he was able to do that. I'm looking up the guy's name right now. I helped you. God.
Speaker 2: Bosom Bossom Jane was shot to death in twenty eighteen in his own apartment.
Speaker 3: Yes, Boham Gene that's his name. Badham Jane and Ambergeid was on the phone with her ex police partner, who also used to be her boyfriend who she wanted to or He wasn't her boyfriend, he was her She was his side piece because he was a full married man, and she called him while he was in bed with his wife trying to get some sex. Allegedly, this was the story that they put out, and she was so frustrated that she walked and frazzled that she had worked the whole shift and she was upset she walked into the wrong apartment. The man sitting there watching TV in his own house. Hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, I love to know how much. Sometimes these settlements sound terrific, but then the insurance that covers only pays X amount of dollars. So I hope the family gets a decent amount of money.
Speaker 3: I hope they get ninety nine point billion dollars. Y'all can have a dollar, you know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes though you hear these, yeah, like these class action suits and stuff, and they it's going to be one hundred million, but it's only a million dollar policies. So that's all they're gonna get. But I hope they get something regardless. It made, it made its impact. They get what was gonna you know, what was coming down that was.
Speaker 3: Just indeed indeed, and the scariest part about that is that under Trump's administration, an accident like that could happen and nothing would happen to the perpetrator because he has given police in America. Full autonomy. Yeah, and that's what I'll voted for. That's what. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Everybody keeps thinking it's Project twenty twenty five, and it may mention or allude to something like that, but this was something that he said back in December of twenty twenty three that if he ever, if he got back in, he would give the police. So I think he was looking for the endorsement.
Speaker 3: But he the endorsement too.
Speaker 2: He did, so we.
Speaker 3: Don't take care of the paternal Order of police back him.
Speaker 2: We have to be very careful. We remember the midterm elections are coming up in two years. And you know how Flame and I were saying we weren't crazy about, you know, either candidate either. When it was Joe, I liked Joe, but I thought Joe had aged and you know Joe needed to retire. But this is look for a third candidate. This is the time. If you like independence and stuff, do this work now prior to the election coming up. Don't wait until the eleventh dollar.
Speaker 3: Democrats, please get a please get a strategy. Please be strategizing right now with some political gurus, because we had no plan right now. And that's why that's why we're in the situation we are because we had no game plan and there's no scam. Let me tell you my conspiracy, because I do believe that the scam was on. The cheap was on because it was unprecedented that no president in history has ever won all swing states. Then Trump won all swing states only with the machines that Elon must use, which he only used in the swing states. He did not use them in the other states. They were only used in the swing states. And he apparently, according to him, knew his words. He knew four hours before the election because of his election, all of bolts hadn't even been counted. Bobby, it just smells bad.
Speaker 2: It just smelled I know that that the Democrats were looking and they were getting recounts in close areas, so I'm sure they're looking into it if there was anything unseemly, trust me. Just like Trump demanded to have to have everything looked at, I'm sure they're looking at it too. But let's you know, let's pay attention, not wait until the end. You know, what I thought was nice. I had read earlier today that Jeff's zeis is that it's Biden's chief of chief of staff had a dinner for Trump's new chief of staff that was coming in and invited other chiefs of staff you know that that have been in the business along the way to give her advice, tell her, you know, give her that, you know, the skinny ways to do things. They're going to meet with her again after she'd in in office, and then there'll be something This was unofficial, very nice. He had it at his home, and then they'll do something more official, you know, at the White House, and then they're in air for her. I think that that's great.
Speaker 3: I think that's amazing. Somebody, somebody with the experience can always give you a head up on how the inner working to go.
Speaker 2: So our friend, did you see our friend Mitch McConnell. He says he's going to chair the Senate Rules Committee as well as a few other other committees because he wants to defend the Senate as an institution and protect the right for political speech in our elections for the rest of his time. So he stepped aside, as you know, and he's still going to be he's still going to be serving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mis McConnell, girl, don't get me started. I'm I'm happy for miss McConnell. I'm not happy to hear that, because we watched him frozen in time two or three times in real time.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's why he stepped. Yeah, that's why he stepped.
Speaker 3: Needs to retire and just he had many, many years of service. Thank you so much for all your years of service. But you need to bow out gracefully. There comes a time and a place and you have reached your just like Biden bowed out, bow out.
Speaker 2: Well, this is his last term, so he's just doing this until the end of his last term. I think that in two years, with the midterm elections, I think he's out. In the Senate, Democratic Bob Casey today conceded to Republican Dave McCormick in a super tight, razor thin race. So that was that's one last seat that we have in the Senate. So the numbers are Democrats forty seven GOP fifty three, so they have six more seats than us right now as of January. And then oh so we could talk about the cabinet picks if you want.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to get there, because first of all, I want to recognize that, Yeah, yesterday, November the twentieth was trans day of Remembrance, Transgender Day of Remembers, because I am transgender. I know a lot of y'all don't like to acknowledge that, but I am transgender, and you know, I want to acknowledge that. We've lost We had a lot of fallen soldiers, We've lost a lot of transgender people, especially females and males to so many different things. Y'all always want to think it's violent, but it's not. Concidents, you know, other partners, so cancer, so many different things. But it was trans Awareness Day, So I just want to recognize that, and I want to acknowledge and congratulate Sarah McBride for becoming the first transgendered woman elected in the Senate office. She's a senator, she's the very first one from Delaware. We're very proud of her. It's just unfortunate right now that her accomplishment of becoming the first transgender senator is being overshadowed by a goddamn bathroom. Was shadowed by a bathroom. They're going back and forth about which bethroom. She presents female, she looks female, she carries herself as a dignified female. Let's let's let's remember you have took that first. She carries herself as a very dignified woman, so she should be allowed to use the female bathroom. But all these issues surrounding them be coming from some other some of her constituents and her coworkers, and I get what they're I get their side because the young wol culture pushed a crazy narrative about bathroom and allow anybody who has said that they were trans, because trans is not on you, it is in you. But if you want to say you trans when you look like Mike Tyson and you put a wig on. And so I'm a trends, I'm using a woman's bathroom, I am trans, and I'm also a parent, and I'm also a dad. If I see you looking like that and you come to the bathroom while my daughter is in the bathroom, we're going to have an issue. Now, you can't take that accept that coming from me who is identifies as trans. But I'm also a hearing you know, they go hand in hand. But my parents, my parental guidelines, my cover, and my children keep saying along before me. So I get what I get to side. But I like I like a gender I like a gender neutube bathroom for the privacy I like. I love the privacy of just one stall, one toilet, and you can lock the door.
Speaker 2: The problem that I have with all of this, though, is that is who it's coming from. It's coming from that bitch, that that bleak butch body or whatever the hell her name is.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's not only her, it's another one too.
Speaker 2: It's Nancy Mace. And nance Mace is just looking for the clicks. She's trying to be relevant because nobody's paying attention the other one. I gotta tell you, Uh, Taylor whatever, Oh my god, I'm so long. If she walked into the bathroom with me, I'd have to give her a side eye because she looks like a she what she got a wig that she bleached the but Jesus, but they're doing it just for the clicks. They're not doing it for And what they're doing is they're humiliating her. They're not saying very nicely, flames actually comfortable.
Speaker 3: I think Bobby that they wanted to humiliate her, But she's so classy that she was like, I'm a Delawarean and I'm here to represent the Delawareans. It's not about which bathroom I youth because she don't even have an issue with it. She's winning because she ain't made a big deal about it. She ain't stumping and jumping, and you're disrespecting me. And now she is like, I got this job. I'm here to help my citizens of my state, my union. So hats off to this woman, because this woman is carrying herself like a professional, dignified Cinian delawarean woman, Yes, grown woman.
Speaker 2: She said she's not here to fight about bathrooms. She's here just to fight for her Delawarean. I can't believe you got that out. I was tripping on that. And to bring down costs facing face families, that's her whole point of being there. And that's But it's the other ones that I'm bothered by it because they are trying to humiliate her. They keep calling her a man. It's like I want to poke him in the nose or something. I don't want to sound violent, but you know, I'm not happy about it. But she seems to be she's a big girl. She's holding her head up high, and I think that she's actually going to do the work. I'd like to see somebody actually come in and do the workflame for their constituents. That'll be nice to see and.
Speaker 3: It is a greater And Bobby speaks volumes to where America was headed with us electing the very first transgender female senator, but now with the new administration company, I think it's going to set us back fifty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not going to be well, I can tell you what it's going to do for sure. I don't know if it'll set us back fifty years, but it'll certainly put everything on hold for four You know, you're not going to get anything for four years. He took down the website, and he took away all protections and for service members, the benefit that he went in last time. I think he's going to do the same because he's pandering to the evangelicals. I don't know why. I am so tongue tied right now. So we're gonna have to wait and see with anything. I don't want everybody to get up in arms, and we have to see what he can get away with again. The gates, he thought he was going to push him through and there wasn't gonna be a problem, But no, that's not how it works.
Speaker 3: Well, I love that some of these republics I mean, I'm telling you, I've always said there are some great Republicans. I think the Republicans that have stonewalled the whole Gates appointment are the ones that we are going to have to really lean on and rely on to be good Americans, great Americans great. If they wanted to make Great America great again, then put some great American American Republicans in positions to say absolutely not. Some things we can go with, we're gonna roll with, and it's just some things we're just not gonna have. And I love that they and I love that he had quit his though he stepped down from his other position before they before they blew the whistle on them, and now he lost this position. So now he's back in a position to where they can blow it with on him and leaks that happening every every twenty thirty minutes people, they're leaking out all the information that.
Speaker 2: Because that was a big thing that I kept reading over and over. People wanted to know he could go back, and ten or twelve people said, really, he actually could. But if he goes back, then that that FX Committee report's going to come out and he could be held accountable for it. So does he want that. I don't think so we'll see some of these people are so crazy for power. He seems a little off to me, and we're not gonna.
Speaker 3: You've really been on that off kick.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, I just he does. He seems he seems a little with his they're saying, they say that he's got cheek im plants and all this nonsensical. It's probably not true, but he just he seems a little off to me.
Speaker 3: Some reporter on MSNBC stare it doesn't matter. He'll just go and cry on all his daddy's money and he'll be okay, because, you know, overreached.
Speaker 2: So he'll be disappointed that he doesn't have the power they like. They like the power. What we're gonna what we can't do, though, is so I'm hearing a lot of Democrats coming out and they're crying in there, you know, boo, and they don't like anybody. It doesn't work like that. We're a democracy and the president that comes in gets to choose his cabinet. Now he's chose some ceed or unsavory people. The other two people is Telsey Gabbard and the Department of Defense. It begins with an h I can't say his name either. They're gonna have to pay attention. He has the sexual impropriety, and now that Gates is out of the way, I think that I think that he's going to be right in the in the line of fire. But we're gonna is Peter haig seth is it? Is it hag seth Am I saying Krik. But they're gonna have to pay attention to him because the the police report came out. Although it seems a little crazy. He said, she said she was the girl that was involved in it. What with him? The people around the pool area said they were loud, they were noisy, she seemed sober. He seemed, you know, out of his mind. I don't know, but they're gonna do you want someone in the Department of Defense who paid somebody off for sexual mishap. He says he paid him off because of he wanted the Fox job and if that came out, he wouldn't have got the Fox job. But you're admitting something when you pay somebody off, or at least that you know something could have happened. Yeah, you know, Trump doesn't want the FBI background checks on any of his people. I don't know Donald.
Speaker 3: So wait a minute, So hold on, wait a minute, bout it. So you can even tell me that if I wanted a job at City Bank, which does a thorough background check and a creative check. Yeah, and I protested that I don't want to get the background check, which means I'm not going to get the job. But you're going to put somebody who in control of billions of people in America. Yeah, with no background.
Speaker 2: Because it's mister citibank Trump who's the head that doesn't want it. But let's say, because he's going to start looking like he's got egg on his face if he keeps telling taking people with backgrounds, he might have been smarter to have the background checks and then announce his nominations.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, you remember who we're talking about. Body stopped, don't don't stop pushing envelopes. Don't start giving people brains that don't have brains.
Speaker 2: I jot, but I mean he already announced his age. It's Pam Bondy. She's a nineteen sixty five, you know, a lum like some people on this phone. She is from Florida. She was one of his attorneys. I believe it was the first impeachment trial, so he knows her from there. I also remember, but please don't anybody on this quote me. I think she had something to do with either squelching or remember the whole Trump University thing and when all the hubbub came out.
Speaker 3: I don't know she helped him on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she had her finger in it somehow. I'm going to have to research it for next time so that we can kind of report back. But I feel because she was the attorney general from twenty eleven until twenty nineteen, she has the chops for the job. She at least will know. Yates only practice law two years and it was at a very low level. You know, we've probably ran the copy machine. So I don't know. You know, I don't think he would have been He wouldn't have been the best person for the job. At least she's got some sort of background, which a lot of them do. I might not like them, but you know a lot of them, a lot of them actually they have the qualifications. Mamet oz right, he's going to do medicare and medicaid. He's a physician. He knows exactly how it works. So I think he'll be okay. Even though he's not my favorite anymore either. I used to love him, and no, I'm sad.
Speaker 3: I never you know what, Bob, I never let me tell you something. This is so crazy. I never cared for him, he was It was something about his mouth that turned me off.
Speaker 2: The wout.
Speaker 3: I looked at the shape of the mouth. It just I was like, Oh, it looked like he just eat things that I wouldn't eat. I know that sounds disgusting, but I'm telling you, I don't know. My judgment of character is real crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: You were just talking about, Oh, I want to just give a great big shout out to two because you know, Trump was talking about that taking the black jobs, and I looked like he took the black jobs because two of his biggest boot liquors that are black, Tim Scott governors. Uh, Tim Scout the governor.
Speaker 2: That's Ricksrick Scott. You got me confused.
Speaker 3: Tim Scott and Byron Donald's who were just the biggest champions for Trump running two black men who were Republicans and were Team Trump. But Trump forgot to be teamed them and gave away all them black jobs to wipe men and women and forget to give y'all one good, goodie, goodie.
Speaker 2: Jim Scott. I think it was on Fox News. I heard him. He wants he wants Biden to clear the slate for Trump, give him a clean slate. I think Joe. If Joe's not going to do that for his own child, I don't think he's gonna do it. But I don't think he's He's got too much integrity. He's not gonna do it for for Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, I wish he would step down and put make Comelin president now and let her do it. Then technically he wouldn't be doing this.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't, but if she ever wants to run again, it would remember you only get to have you only get to be in twice, and even if you only have two days, that's one term. I don't know if she's gonna she's gonna want to do that. I don't know. I haven't heard her. I can tell you this, and I was a little surprised. She said, Hawaii, she's on vacation, and what did I say?
Speaker 3: Two episodes ago? When this is all over, I hope her and her husband goes to right now.
Speaker 2: Because the Biden's well, I'll tell you why Biden is putting through all sorts of judges and he's trying to push them right through, and so far we haven't. We haven't come close because guess who else isn't shown up for work vance I think McCarthy missed some time. There's another one that I'm blanket on that that that hasn't been, that hasn't been at work. So Biden has been able to get these judges. If it was a fifty to fifty her tide break, we wouldn't have it.
Speaker 3: Well, I think she'll get to that, but bybe if you looked at her the day before the election, Kamala Harris looked, Oh, she was exhausted. He looked not defeated, exhausted, worn out. She had been on a campaign trail for one hundred days. Hard. She deserves this vacation big time. And I hope she is not taking emails. I hope she only takes the president's calls and it's telling him I'll be there, give me a few day. Because she just looked worn out by me. She needed some time to regather herself, to recollect all the doubts.
Speaker 2: So I know what, I know what you're saying. I just it's just it's it's a bad time.
Speaker 3: I just don't know. The time is all shent what lady drop dead? She's only human, she's sixty years old.
Speaker 2: I want you to know, you know, y'all.
Speaker 3: You know, y'all sixty y'all got to slow down.
Speaker 2: You bet I be talking to me. I get right through that phone, you know. But I just say, it's just it's I don't want to say it's poor it's poor timing. She had to have known, or he had to should have reached out and said, listen, these four days it was Monday, Tuesday, I don't know if it was again today. We've got forty judges that we need to put in across the country, and we've got to push them through, especially knowing that the people went to the starship cruise. He was another one that was out and somebody else, it'll come to me while they're out, and that we've got the numbers. Let's let's push push, push, push push. So somebody said that they wouldn't get confirmed and the and they say they will. You know, we had the pundits. We had a couple of of attorneys, Neil kattl k A t y A L Katy Kark hasimono all the time. He said, no, they'll go through the you know, if there's no issue. He nominated them and they put a push them through. It'll happen before Trump, and he's giving them lifetime appointments.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, Well, I I hear what you're saying, and I understand exactly what you're saying, but I'm telling you as a human, as just a person, you know, she needs She needed some time for herself. She was on the go and on the move, three four cities in a day.
Speaker 2: N she was doing it. Yeah, no, awful, awful, awful, awful, But I just wish I thought you did it right after.
Speaker 3: She's not like one of these Elon robots. She has to recharge and that would have she has to resting or her body will turn on her. So yeah, take your time and come on back. So come on back, Vice President Harris.
Speaker 2: I hope that he's got a whole bunch of other stuff, because the other thing he did was he puts somebody in charge of the of ethics in and I went, I love it for a five year term, so it will be through Trump's And it's not that I'm not liking Trump, like I'm not going to us and them. I'm not looking for that. I'd be saying if it was a President Biden, or we'll say, if it was President Harris and it was all a Democrat Congress and a Democrat said it, I feel the same way. There has to be checks and balances, you know, because the whole world would have been given away. You know, we could be paying taxes through the nose because you get Bernie Sanders crowd, and he'd want he'd want to give it all away. We don't want that either. There's gonna be there's gotta be a little here and a little there. So so anyway, I'm happy to see that that Joe is. He's pushing and he's moving. So we'll see what else he kind of comes up with in the next month and a half. You saw that the district attorney. It actually has to do with our constitution. He's not going to be able to say much for right now until December has put Trump sentencing on hold. Our constitution actually says that a state cannot interfere with the workings of the federal government. So sing sentencing as sitting president, you just can't do it. So they can have the sentence, and then the day he gets out he can be sent you know, he'll he'll be responsible for whatever that sentence is. It's not going to go away. But he's just not going to have it. He's not going to have it right now. He's also saying things like he keeps talking about using military assets for the immigration stuff. I don't know what, and even maybe local police, like they don't have enough on their hands. I think, to god, he stops that.
Speaker 3: My personal prediction, Trump will never do one day in jail.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's going to do time in jail. But you know, there are other slaps on the hand that he could that he could get, and it might be that what else? What else?
Speaker 3: What else?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's gonna the other thing. I was just looking at the immigration to see if I missed anything. He's he's ready on day one to declare a national emergency because that's how he's going to get the military to come in, right.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, well, I tell you what, Bob. I think that, uh. I think that with the whole immigration thing, the deportation, I think that there's some things that are going to happen. I do believe that because he has so many people involved in it with him and government. But I think a lot of it is that he is trying to scare a lot of people into leaving without even having to do anything. And a lot of people are leaving the country, people who not even wouldn't be deported, like Ellen announced that her and her wife Porsche de Rossi have already moved to England, and Whoopi Goldberg has a place in Italy. I think a lot and these are not people that will be deported because they are actual Americans. But I think a lot of people are going to jump ship to say, hey, I don't want to deal with this. But sometimes, as you would always say, the grass is not always greener. You said that America really is like everything comes from the top, which we are at the top. So they might get bored, or they might not like the laws or the ways over there after a year or six months, eight months, and they'll want to come back. So it'll be interesting to see. But I'm gonna lie. If I have four hundred thousand cash dollars in my hand tangible right now, I will probably need to Oh, you're.
Speaker 2: Full of shit, because your kids will go through that in four months.
Speaker 3: Well there go with me. We just had the downsairs. We'd be living in a one bedroom.
Speaker 2: Flat in they would they would be able to handle it.
Speaker 3: But that we live in a one bedroom flat in West London sharing to be Oh my god, eating porridge, any any tea and crumpets next to the palace.
Speaker 2: I hope to God so with a lot of So. You know we've discussed before. Trump is a disruptor. He wants to disrupt the status quo. And sometimes that's not so bad. That's what our people came over. Maybe not your people, but we'll say our people, meaning the English, when they come over. They were disrupting, right. They didn't want to listen to the status quo. They weren't satisfied with it, so they came. I'm hoping that Tom Holman he worked under Obama, and I hope that he has the same formula this time around for the border where he goes after you know, like the guy who killed Lake and Riley. He goes after the criminals that are in the country first and getting them out because we all they all have to have a hearing. They can't just be put out. He can put them in an area, but that will be a very bad look. Remember the camps they used to keep the Japanese during World War Two, and that was a very big black guy.
Speaker 3: Who are you talking about, Tom Holman?
Speaker 2: The borders are Have you seen him?
Speaker 3: Have you heard his rhetoric?
Speaker 2: I do, because I think he's justice. I think he's just as crazy. I think he's pandering for the boss.
Speaker 3: I was about to say by it, because who are you talking about? Because he has already pretty much showed you the monster that he's going to be.
Speaker 2: I know, but let's see what you can actually get away again, Let's see what the system, what can he actually get away with? Because they have to have our in there are constitution the way that everything is written up, but they have to have a hearing. So unless we're gonna blink our eyes and get a million judges that are gonna sit at the border and give everybody hearings. I don't mind if the criminals go. I mean, they don't belong here to begin with, but we do need I'm hoping. I don't want to just deal with the border. I want to deal with immigration that can that's been kicked for the past sixty years, that nobody wants to fix let's fix it.
Speaker 3: I want to acknowledge that they had a bunch of a group of young I want to say, young Caucasian boys, young white boys, a few days ago and comes Ohio publicly marching down the street with not with with with signs swasaka's on them. And they were completely covered up like they were in militia gear. Their only thing that was shown with their eyes, and they were screaming ballad yeah and as if the Germans would have even received them back in during the Hitler's times, and they screamed and go back to where you came from, when your grandparents are damn immigrants that you just haven't taken the time to understand. And if you're a bold you are, take the mask off, show your face. You're that bold, you're that angry, you're that strong, and you're conviction about how you feel about other people in this country just like you or other in this country, then show yourself. That's the cowardice to me. And my problem was that whole march was I heard they bear mads. Allegedly they bear made somebody, but there were no police. Now, if it's a peaceful protest march of Palestinians or Iranians, or black people, black lives matter, even Jewish people, that police are always in the vicinity to make sure that things stay peaceful. These guys were actually blatantly walking down the street with a bullhorn screaming bow down, nigger, bowed down r and no police showed up nothing. This is it in my mind and my my theory here on lack and Learn. Some of them were probably police's children.
Speaker 2: It could be. I don't know. I know that I said Trump rhetoric. They were flexing because they could. I know that some of the other groups, I'm not making any excuses for them. They call in and get their permits and they do what they're supposed to. These people just started and I know that the governor came out immediately denouncing it, like was he's got an investigation going, I mean immediately, Uh not a good look. That was Ohio, right, Yes, yeah, that was Ohio. But we're yeah, no, we've got no, we've got no no place for that. Something else I saw that it was super disappointed. Was and I hated. What I hated is because I guess it turns out to be true. Do you remember Trump saying that his people who were voting for him weren't getting any help down in Florida and North Carolina from FEMA. I guess that's that actually happened. So FEMA's kind of under being looked at, and there's one woman that they're actually going after because she was more blatant with it.
Speaker 3: Please don't tell me that name. That you that that's a private job. But you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no. This was Martie Washington. It was her name. She said she was following orders, but she must have been a little bit more obvious. But I'm you know what, when where you're in a crisis like that, No, no, there's no parties, there's no just American We all pay into the system and everybody should be able to get the help that they actually need. I found that disgraceful. I was so disappointed. I thought for sure that that was a bunch of boloney, you know, like that that that so when I actually saw that that it came out and the other thing I was disappointed on is the FBI. They said that there is a whole new fresh boodle of offensive text. First, remember they had I think black school age kids were getting something go back to the plantation or some nonsense like that, and that these ones are aimed at Hispanics and lg BTQ stuff about deportation and blah blah blah blah blah and having re education camps and all this nonsense. So they are they're trying to get to the bottom of it. What I would love to see is if they when they find out who did the first ones, are these is this the same group just well and the first was they found it was outside the country.
Speaker 3: Sadly, a lot of us will be collateral damage because people who voted against their own best interests. It would just right a lot of us. Unfortunately. I hate to see that. Bobby, and I told my kid my kids, if they ever get those to let me know because I still have a daughter. I have a daughter in high school. I don't know how all of that information was leaked, but that just goes to show you who's in power. Because again, we have two billionaires, both pretty much in the same situation, same kind of charges. One is a prisoner and one is about to be the president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the prison prisoner's got big problems though, have you seen him this week?
Speaker 3: Both of them got big problems. But one is on one is in the Big House, and one is on his way to the White House. What is the difference between these two billionaires in these same charges? Color and they ain't green.
Speaker 2: Color green, and I think numbers. Honey, Poor Puffy, he can't. They're coming out of the woodwork.
Speaker 3: For him.
Speaker 2: He's got, but he's still looking for bail. He's still trying to figure out how we can get out.
Speaker 3: I believe that he I believe that he thought he was going to get bail when he turned himself in. I believe that dollars and the lawyer told him and they was like, absolutely not and wow, wow, that's that is.
Speaker 2: It is something A couple of things that you you were talking about next year. Now, these are things I believe could be an issue. We're seeing that they were looking for a hostage deal for a ceasefire and the US actually said no, they vetoed it what they had on the table because they said, we still have seven seven Americans that are over there being held and there was no protection for those to get those hostages back if we have a ceasefire and you know, give Gaza back to Hamas. So there has to be stronger language or a guarantee that those that those people will be returned to us. The other thing is Ukraine. Joe Biden gave permission for longer arranged missiles which he's been holding for two years. Uh, and they used them. And now Putin's mad and say he's talking nuclear which I've seen from a few shows, have been saying that even a career is telling them to shut up, like, don't have you used that? It's a different kind of n word, but just as evil. Yeah, So that's the stuff that that's that's the stuff I kind of worry about with Trump because I don't think he has a lot of He thinks he's tough, but I don't think he's got a lot of savvy. You need a statesman for stuff like that. I mean, and we had Joe Biden's there wasn't a bigger statesman and he didn't get anywhere. So so I don't know, I don't We'll see what happens. Yeah, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: Well, Bobby, you know what, We're all stay in tune to see what's going to happen. But until in time and uh, in the meantime and in between time, Let's go on and let's move forward. We feel we have to. We have to live through this. Not in this because we're gonna have to live in it, but we got to live through this. So buckle up, strap down, in the words of T. TJ. And keep your head on swivel. And please be cautious of the police. I don't care what color you are, but especially if you're black or brown. But you know, y'all got some irate white people out here too that go back and forth with the police, knowing that the police might give them a pass because we've seen and I'm not being racist, I'm being honest. Even with you being white right now, with the police knowing that they could get it with anything, that makes me afraid too, because you could just get a bad officer that don't give a damn about you being a woman or white or nothing else. They just or your kid in the car. So try to be as calm after January to twenty first with the police as you can. You know, sometimes you can't de escalate the situation. You just can't. But if you can, I'm telling you please try, because that is probably my biggest fear that the police will be able to do whatever they want to do. And we have seen their history for the bad ones that can do what they want to do and sometimes on film and go to court but still get away with it. Now they won't even have to go to court. Now they can just do it and just write up the paperwork and it's a done deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's scary, it's scary stuff.
Speaker 3: Work on your anger, definitely, work on your road rage. But we'll be here with you each and every week right here at laugh Aline, myself and my co host Byby Clifford and Boby Clifford. Why can we hit you at my darling.
Speaker 2: You can catch me at Clifford Bobby on Instagram, I'm Bobby Clifford on Facebook and TikTok.
Speaker 3: Laughing, and we can catch you at the Laugh and Learn podcast page.
Speaker 2: Don't get that absolutely absolutely. If you have questions, you have any suggestions, you want to know information, stick it in there and I'll see if I can get it to you. And you already talked, you talked about the City Winery already.
Speaker 3: Has completely sold out all four shows. Good job, Tiffany Hattie. So we have those two shows tomorrow, two shows on Saturday and Barbara Carla is also on the show with us. I will be in New Orleans, Louisiana, on December the fourteenth at the Civic Center for the Queen and King Pageant. I'm the host. Go to the Queen and King page page on Instagram or Facebook. Follow me on all social media platforms at slam Monroe on Instagram at Monroe Flame, and we will see you guys next week. Please have a safe week, Please have a good week, and don't watch the news if it's going to enrage you or the anxiety, it's going to make your anxiety hagh. What is done is already done, and we still have to list.
Speaker 2: Yes exactly, you're exactly right, and there's no point of getting nervous before we have to. I say, go up on that addict, break out those those elastic waste pants for next week, and let's enjoy it while we can know and know.
Speaker 3: That you're gonna have to live about a two family home and two or three family homes for the next four years. Because Elon Musk, who looks like he's the president from the outside looking in, said that it's going to get really, it's going to get a struggle for a little while for a few minutes, as if he would know anything about a damn struggle. But I want you to read between the lines on that, because he's pretty much pre warning y'all that it might get a little tight. So in order to beat that, we got to stand on our toes and know that we're gonna be right here with you, and we're gonna be in it with you, and you keep sharing your ideas and information with us, because here at Lack and Learn, we are not trying to get you to change mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind, because.
Speaker 2: Why, Bobby, Because a mind and a vote are a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 3: Well too late on that vote, some of them wastes day vote. Did you see how many one people want to take that? You see how many people want to take their vote back? Your dumb an.
Speaker 2: Let's hold, I'm talking about midterms now, everybody. We got to research your people. We can take the House and Congress back if we if we help and support our people.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's do that. Thank you guys for joining us. We appreciate you. Thank you for producing us to Aaron Howard, and we will see you guys on next week for Laugh and Learn the week the day before Thanksgiving, Gobble Gobble, don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alight Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learned Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is slay My Row. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and Learn