Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man, Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Norri with you, Lindsay Sherman with Us. After suffering demonic attachment and Poltergeists activity, Lindsay was forced to figure out how to deal with the spiritual and paranormal via many shamanic teachers and synchronistic pathways, leading her to become a healer and teacher for others. Now she ap peers in the past lives via tarot readings and shamanic work and assists people in healing the trauma that remains locked far far in the past and effects are present in our future. She's the author of many multiple channel books, All Endings the Key, also host of Rogue Waste podcast and a live show, a public speaker and a motivational coach, and a shamanic healer and teacher via her organization, Rogue Soul Services. Lindsay, Welcome to the program. Looking forward to this.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much, George. It's such an honor to be here with you and with your amazing, beautiful family of listeners You've created over so much time. It's such a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: And you will find out when we take calls with the next hour, they will just attach themselves to you like an entity mite.
Speaker 3: I hope not, but I will love to give them whatever we can tonight.
Speaker 2: How did this all start for you?
Speaker 3: When I was about sixteen, I received a Tarror reading, a completely sort of on accident. I was a sleepover and the girl who gave the Tarror readings to everyone she did mine last, and I didn't really know anything about Taro, and so I got my reading, and as she went through it, she slowly started to kind of freak out more and more and become really scared. And that scared me. I was just a young girl, and everyone else's reading seemed normal and no one got scared, but mine was all, you know, And now I understand more why it scared her. It would scare me now too, maybe if it happened. But I had every single card in a ten card reading was a major Arcanic card. And if anybody out there knows Taro, those are the less frequent, more important kind of big energy cards. You might get three or four reading usually on average. I had all ten or major Arcanas, and I also had them all reversed, and in taro again, if it's reverse placement or upright, is about fifty to fifty chants, but I had every single one of them reversed. So as she went through the reading, flipping the cards, she was getting more and more concerned, and that kind of scared me, but it also fascinated me, and I wanted to know more. So I went out and got the exact same deck. It's the same deck I have now, not physically, but the same. Uh, it's the handle tarot deck. It's the only deck I've ever used. And I started giving Tarot readings and I was really really good at them. Everybody I gave a reading to just kind of was like, Wow, how did you know I might? I don't even really know how.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Just these things are amazing.
Speaker 2: I just know these things go.
Speaker 3: This just comes to me. So it was it was really clear. I just new and I gave terror readings more and more, and you know, over time, I didn't connect the things, but I started to experience some poltergeist activity. I started to experience strange presences and entities in my home, and I started to experience also sleep paralysis, which I didn't understand at the time, and you know, I didn't have the Internet, so I didn't really understand any of these things. And maybe if I would have talked to more people around me, they would have been able to help me. But I just didn't really know what was going on. And you know, it came to a kind of stunning conclusion with a confrontation with a demonic presence, and I had to find my way out of that, and that's that's kind of the start of the story.
Speaker 2: You ever find out what the demon wanted with you.
Speaker 3: You know, I think that they just in general would like to attach themselves to people who have a sort of strong channel and so that they can then control that and come through into this realm more easily. And you know, in their and their desire would be to then affect people, perhaps very negatively, and draw people into more negative aspects of life and experience pain and suffering, and at the very least have access to some power and be able to mess with things here. I don't think they can necessarily do that as easily on their own, and they're often looking for sort of carriers to latch onto. So I was a convenient one, and I'll just tell anyone listening out there that the reason that happened was because the woman who gave me that reading at the beginning, she you know, taught me basically I emulated her after that, and the way that she would do the readings would be to call a spirit in to guide the reading. And I didn't think about that at all, And now I look back and think, what folly to just invite any random spirit to come be a part of anything you're doing, really, you know, So I think naivete is something they look for, these demonic presences, and I think when they find that in they'll take it. And so one definitely took that in with me. But I will just be really clear as well that I for a very very long time, now, for decades, I do terror readings still, but I do it now very clear on you know, I'm connecting with only the source of love in the universe. And people can call that God, or they can call it just source, or they can call it spirit, but that love, that goodness, truth and beauty. I really am a fan of Jesus, so I call it Jesus. And you know, the people who are receiving the reading, they're receiving it through their own spiritual guides and allies, through whatever it is they connect with and whatever they believe in. And so I'm receiving only loving energy, and they're receiving only loving energy from whatever they're getting from these readings. So even even though that happening can happen if you're unsuspecting and unwary, it's not going to happen if somebody is doing it correctly.
Speaker 2: Lindji, how important is the Terror reader to the scheme of things?
Speaker 3: I would say it's crucial, especially given what we were just talking about, that you really would trust to the person you're working with that you know that their heart is true, that you know that they're connecting with the highest goodness, truth and beauty, and that you really can feel that trust that I think it's crucial. I think anybody can pick up a deck and start to play with it, anybody can start inviting random spirits into their life, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you really have a clear inner guidance and knowing of what it is you're aligned with spiritually and what it is you're calling in to be with you. And I would especially recommend people you know get some good spiritual protection if they're going to dabble in any of these things. And that's what I've had to learn the hard way through life of how to develop that spiritual protection in a really profound way.
Speaker 2: If you had ten tarot card readers, would you generally get ten different kinds of readings?
Speaker 3: I would say absolutely. Yeah. I just did a quick reading right before the show past life reading was one of your beautiful producers and support staff, and you know, they let me know that that reading was almost exactly the same past life reading they had received from another reader a long time ago, which was very funny. And I think a lot of time, you know, spiritual psychics and mediums and readers and all of us different spiritual healers were able to tap into the same message. And at the same time, a lot of people might not be in the same place in their own spiritual path. They might not have the same clarity, They might get some of the messages coming through their own filters. And you know, I had someone once, for example, who was giving me messages, but it was really clear that they were resentful of me. So some of the messages coming through were like a little mean and sniffish and so I had to take that with a grain of salt, And I just think it's really important to connect with someone who you do trust and can just feel that right energy that works for you.
Speaker 2: How important Lindsay is pulling the card out of the deck.
Speaker 3: What's funny is that I, you know, you can call it the sort of Schrodinger's cat scenario, Like I feel strongly that the card doesn't really matter. I could pick it really quickly, or I could take my time and feel into the right card, but that the card that I turn over is going to be the perfect card no matter what, And even if you know, something seemingly supernatural needed to happen to switch that card with the card I didn't pick right, Like, the one that I see is going to be the one that was meant to be seen, and that's going to be the one that carries the right message through.
Speaker 2: How did you start equating terot cards with past life readings?
Speaker 3: Well, I, you know, have had this long life of spiritual profound spiritual experiences and really learning, you know, my own spiritual guides and allies, and I've developed a strong ability to communicate with them and to receive messages from them. For myself, and you know, I tell people that at some point, I just had to acknowledge that when they are giving me signs and symbols and messages, that I better listen because if I don't, They're fine, they don't really care, but my life isn't going to go as well. Do I listen to the advice given and the guidance given, it makes things go much much better, much more quickly and smoothly. And so when they started giving me this message that I could do past life readings through TERO, I honestly was probably the biggest skeptic because I've never heard of that. I don't I don't I've not gotten a lot of readings from people. I've not looked into a lot of other terror readers or how they do things. But I've you know, I've heard some things I've been around, and I've never heard of a past life TARO reading. So I was very skeptical. But because I've learned to just trust them and do what they say, I started trying to. I developed a specific layout through their guidance, and you know, we get a snapshot of the life and we see into a couple of different aspects. We see some of the challenge that come karmically from that life, some of the gifts that come karmically from that life, and then where it's going in this life, like what some of the future might hold for the person based on those patterns and those karmic balances. And so I just started trying it on people who you know, were my friends and family, and they and it worked, and I it was really clear, and I would, you know, flip the card over and I would receive just images and understanding and you know, my spiritual eye and my heart of what that life was, what it was like, and what was going on and why it mattered in this current life as well. So the more I could sort of trust that, then I started offering it to people. And it's been really profound how it can help people heal in this life and transform in this life because of some of those traumas and karma and the things from these past lives are we're still carrying them around unless we've healed them. So you know, it's really beautiful to see how it can actually really help people.
Speaker 2: So past lives do flow into your current.
Speaker 3: Life, absolutely, yeah, And I would say, you know, I think part of my prep for this is a spiritual being in this path. In my life, I started having recollections of my own past lives, and I think I've had about seven past life memories right to this date. And they're always not something I'm necessarily even seeking. They just come to me in meditation or deep spiritual connection, and every time it's happened, it's been pretty traumatic. The things, the things that come up or are often pretty dark, and that makes sense because those are the things that are coming up to be healed.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more