Speaker 1: Welcome everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Meeting Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five. Use that Plomo code leading off. When you sign up at bet three six five bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Oh my god, it's unbelievable. Look it's the Welsh, it's Joey p and of course it's you, the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks and everything's back to normal here on the yard today. So no technical difficulties, thank goodness. Welsh. At the top of the show, I have something for you. Would you like to have it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to have it not. Actually, he got.
Speaker 1: A load of question. I'm gonna show you my oh face, oh oh oh Tahani home run yesterday, Baby, let's go. Uh so I'm up on the board again. Let's get after it. I know a lot of you on social media yesterday saw it and like, up, Joe's gonna be annoying, And I said, well, how is that different than any other day? Welsh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see those homers go four hundred and forty ozh no feet, I'm like, there we go I can't.
Speaker 1: It all fairness, anybody on the Dodgers yesterday was probably a good investment.
Speaker 2: Well, also it was one of those classic days if you guys remember at the end of the show where I talked myself, I was like, by the way, kind of really like Bryce Harper, but let's go with Bobby Witt. I just I do this all the time. I will literally say the guy that I should kick, but I'm like, but I'm stupid, so I'm gonna take that one.
Speaker 1: I got the solution for you. You need a dummy discord account where you have like the anti Welsh and then eventually Anti Welsh gets enough home runs when it is like the second guest Welsh, like Welsh Junior or whatever.
Speaker 2: The melchh it'll just be a w But oh it's very good.
Speaker 1: That's very like bad? Is it? Is it the Melchi's comic book? Is it the Melch? I love this is here Jerry Nelson enjoying a chicken cutlet sandwich and hanging out with us. There's nothing better than I just had a chicken cut live before I came home.
Speaker 2: What's a Cutlet no, I know, listen, but like, how would you describe a cutlet more than like a fried all right.
Speaker 1: I make out standing chicken Cutlets my children know this. First of all, you gotta get good chicken. You can't just go by a like. You gotta get I got the chicken part. You pound out the chicken. You do the egg, the flour, the bread crumbs, you fry them up. Look the baking you want to you want to live forever. Good for you. A proper chicken Cutlet you pound the hell out of it, get it a little thinner, and then you go ahead and you fry that bad boy. A little bit of salt at the end. Boom. You make sure your salt and pepper, a little garlic powder two. I like to do before I dredge them. But that's that's how you.
Speaker 2: Know what makes it Cutlet what exactly makes the cut and the lid.
Speaker 1: Let's move on. I don't know. I don't know. Let's talk about more good things. Cole Reagan's six innings hit the strikeout number. It was a good day, Welsh, it's a good day. We're up finally back rock and roll. Zach Wheeler eleven strikeouts for clearly the young leader right now in the National League. Like he is the guy to beat. So the question is welsh Ken Zach Wheeler maintained this pace. Somebody on extra hit me up. My pitching stinks, my hitting is great. Can I trade Freddy Freeman for Zach Wheeler? I said he could.
Speaker 2: Could you trade Freddy Freeman for Wheeler?
Speaker 1: I think that's all right.
Speaker 2: I don't think, well, no, you could do it. I don't think you're going to do it. I think with the landscape of pitching, I think Zach Wheeler might be one of the toughest dudes to go acquire right now. Any really really good starting pitcher is gonna cost way more on the hitting front that you want. I think I'd be willing to. I think it's an even even Stevens type of deal. But you know, like the lack of walks in the positive way for Wheeler, the big strikeouts. I kind of wanted to play a ladder yesterday with Wheeler and didn't work out. But yeah, I mean you got the offensive support. He looks as locked in as all can be. But yeah, I think it's gonna cost like first round type of talent. Freeman's interesting because I think if I were to present, we were to do a poll and we were like, would you trade Alley Day La Cruz for Zach Wheeler. I feel like people would like freak out, like, oh my god, but Ellie's got the upside. But even though like Freddy Freeman is so safe, there's a little bit of a boringness to him. Not elite you know, stolen bases, not elite homers. He's just good everywhere. People would be more willing to move a Freddy Freeman for Zach Wheeler than they would an Ellie Da La Cruz. But those are the names that I think would probably take to get a Zack Wheeler right now. And is that gonna be worth it?
Speaker 1: Don't?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: A cutlet, by the way, the official definition a thin slice of meat from the leg, ribs, or other parts of veal, pork, or chicken. So typically like you take a one single piece of chicken breast and then you pound it out. You gotta pound it. You gotta tenderize your meat.
Speaker 2: You pound your meat.
Speaker 1: That's how you get your stress out.
Speaker 2: But how do you do it?
Speaker 1: You do it like this, gee, geek, that's how you do it. You do it like that. Yeah. Walker Buehler returned to the mound three runs for innings Monday's game against the the Marlins there, so again good to have him back healthy. Justin Steele also returned yesterday four and two thirds shutout inning, So Steele was better. Uh. San Diego offense continues to struggle, by the way, just saying I love the Cubby today with him Monaga on the mound against against was it Randy Vasquez.
Speaker 2: And the padrest up?
Speaker 1: Nobody in that lineup said Louisa Rise has seen in Monaga yet and he was over against him. So just saying, today's Imanaga. But what do you think about Wheeler and Tom Wheeler? What did you think about Steel and Walker Buehler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to talk about Wheeler. So so you got that when you said Zach Wheeler earlier Walker Buehler.
Speaker 1: If you put it together, it's Wheeler.
Speaker 2: The fake players that we've created. We have got this roster of like MLB the show, fake players and my John Wick characters all stars. But yeah, yeah, yeah, well whatever, it's a seventh year into MLB the Show or something like that. But getting back to Walker Bueler. Walker Bueler twenty two percent, with rate overall twenty seven percent CSW. He was only he was averaging like ninety one on the cutter. But the fastball that was kind of like the big thing. That thing was back. It was actually up over that last time we had seen him. It was averaging just at ninety six. That was key to me. So all the different variations of fastballs that he throws, solid knuckle curve in there, getting some whifts thirty three percent with rate, I actually thought it was really encouraging. And you guys heard me. I was like, not super into Walker Buehler for this first start. He did give up some early on, but that was good on the Justin Steel side. MO man, my man, Justin Steel looked pretty locked in. I did say this was probably not the start to go a big I wanted to do the strikeouts early on, but you know, going up against the Padres, that wasn't the first play to it. But you know, like you can be comfortable with Justin Steel clearly moving forward, and I really think it's more about Walker Buhler here. Walker Buehler looks like he is in that oldish form, So I feel very positive about that.
Speaker 1: Though, very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if you consider moving him after a couple starts knowing the trade in history.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. Okay, here we go, Walker Buehler for Jared Duran, who would rather have rest of season? Hmm, I know, I I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do today, I don't.
Speaker 1: I haven't had.
Speaker 2: I guess today I will go.
Speaker 1: Before the show and that look at it all that protein's just surging through my veins.
Speaker 2: Right, You guys don't understand, by the way, how difficult it is on our time zones. It's lunchtime, crazy time for Joe. I'm tired. It's like nine in the morning. I get up at seven in the morning to get ready for the show. And Joe's like, I've had my day, blah blah blah, like our energies.
Speaker 1: I've already been to the gym, I've already eaten my my protein. I'm already you know, had three meetings recorded to videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it's it's crazy, but I might only Walker Buehler because of the the Dodgers and just like the pitching market in general. But I'm talking about like selling high stop laughing.
Speaker 1: Everybody enjoyed Walsh's last day on the program today. It's been a good run.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wasn't the one that was like this for show.
Speaker 1: I was just showing people how a cutlet is prepared.
Speaker 2: I know, and that's all I'm talking about. I don't know what you're talking about. You pounded on Jack Flaherty. Still, Jack Flaherty, what I mean? This is not something I saw coming. I thought, again, I think I said this on this show. If not, I said it on the TV show. I said, there was a part of me this year.
Speaker 1: It was like, huh, Jack Flaherty, what if this is the year where Jack Flaherty kind of like puts it back together.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be something that question I did.
Speaker 1: I asked that question aloud and I went nah, and I just like, I can't do this, and I wish I did six more strikeouts and six innings. They did loose to the Guardians, but he only gave up two runs. It was still a really good start for Jack Flaherty. Now here's the thing. It's been really solid for the first like six starts for this guy. Is this the perfect example of the prototypical I don't know if he's in your video this week of the Cell High Guy, because Flaherty so far has been unbelievable. He's been free. There is a script you could write, the injuries come back around. There is a script you could write where obviously, you know the Detroit Tigers are still very much a negative, a work in progress where they're still, you know, not very good. When you look at the deeper stats of Jack Flaherty too, just to kind of throw this out there, three eight six ERA on the year he's expected ERA two nine nine is x FIP two two four. So this is not like smoke and mirrors. So do you hold or do you sell Flarity?
Speaker 2: I'm a sell. I mean, this might be one of those like jo just Welsh is going to be dead on wrong the whole year. That's fine. I don't buy it. I don't buy the Flarity stuff long term. I understand, like what he's doing is amazing, but he hasn't been consistent. Like that's the thing. That's the only thing about him is he's been wildly inconsistent. I was trying to look at this right now and I'm not finding it. All Right, here we go. I wanted to look at pitch values on Flarity because one thing feels very Eric Lauer from a couple of years ago esque is just how like dominant his fastball is right now because in this last start nine hour I know, well, no Eric, like two years ago, he had like one of the highest rated pitch values of a fastball, the most whist. His fastball was destroying everybody. But that is a very like reliever type thing, like starting pitchers getting all of your whifts and stuff like that. They just don't usually like long term holt when it's all about the fastball. Clairy had nine whiffs of forty one percent whiff rate on his fastball in this last start nine swing and whiffs five on the slider. It's been good. So I'm saying all this to say, all right, I wanted to see what do his pitch values look like. His slider is currently the one hundred and eleventh, but it's a positive. His fastball is a positive, but it's only at a one or no. That is his curveball. His fastball right now, even though he got all those whiffs, this is what I'm leading to negative six run value. A negative six. That fastball is doing a lot of stuff that is still not massively valuable, and I don't think the secondaries are as good. He's probably way out performing because he wasn't even on my radar. I'm like, Jack Flairity, get out of my face, get out of my right.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about the opponents too. He's faced the White Sox, the A's, the Twins twice, Tampa's offense, the Cardinals offense, the strikes out a ton and Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Every single one of those but Cleveland massive strikeout.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: Here's where I'm wrong. Flaerity has value where I'm like, nope, never, not going to do it. But what I do love at this point, like you alluded to, there are some underlying stats that speak pretty well to him. I would sell him. Maybe you could sell him for Walker Buehler right now. Probably not because I don't think anyone believes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one's gonna buy a you know, this wasn't gonna buy a guy on the Tigers over a guy on the Dodgers. But I think it is more of a what was that face?
Speaker 2: Just fixing? Sorry because I don't know if you're looking.
Speaker 1: I was just like me, You're still on camera, so everyone, no, no, but like literally made this ca you went.
Speaker 2: Well, no, Greece, listen, I have a relationship with the audience sometimes when you're reading sheets and stuff like that, and I was just letting them know I acknowledge it, but you made.
Speaker 1: You made like the the duck face kind of thing that you were like. It was very Oh my god, get pretty for leading off.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Do single double walk twice. So hopefully he starting to pull out of things. I told you you're missing your window to buy on Nick Castiano's by now rookie, lookie, little sad here thing. Parker Meadows expected to be optioned today to Triple A. I know that was one of your guys, but it's okay. Things will get better. Mason Black not very good yesterday, five runs, eight hits, four and a third against the Phillies. Paul Skeens scheduled to pitch for Triple A again this week. Welsh, this was not in the plant.
Speaker 2: No, this was this was a counterplan because I had said I thought this start coming up was the Paul Skins start. Here's the one thing though, the last start he wasn't very good. The previous one we nailed it seventy five pitches, so this was the start we needed eighty. He went sixty six. He went less because he walked a few, he gave up his first homer. I don't really understand why they babied him down. Part of me was like, Oh, maybe they're babying him down a tiny bit to get him going. I'm baffled by this stuff. Might be the next start. If it's not the next start, then I clearly don't know what the hell I'm talking about and I can't figure it out. But I thought it was this one. So it's either the seventeenth or the eighteenth. And here are the two starts, though both are against the Cubs. Why did I think they would do it on this one? Because it's at home? They could he could face the Cubs at home in Pittsburgh. Otherwise it's going on the road to Chicago.
Speaker 1: If you want the big gate, I get that. You know, you want to have that big first start at home. I'm all for that. Give you know, Pirates fans have not had a lot to cheer about in the last ten years. Give him something. Here's a question from Andy t Our, Pier's going to shut down Jared Jones at some point in backfield with Skens. No, they're gonna shut them both down at some point. I hate to break it that everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't think they will, don't.
Speaker 1: I think no.
Speaker 2: I think they're managing. I think they're managing. If they're in it, they're not shutting these guys down. If they are completely completely out of it, then they're just gonna like baby. I don't know if there'll be any like massive actual shutdown. They're babying Paul Skins right now in theory to not have to do crazy babying at the back end of the year. Jared Jones that, I mean, you know, if certain starts they didn't let him go sixty pitches. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't here.
Speaker 2: We also just don't know what's going on with the pirates. Why would you not have Paul skin Why is Mason Black making it to the majors and Paul Skins isn't when he's the most dominant minor league pitcher we've seen since like Steven Strasburger or I think Strasburg Major.
Speaker 1: It's funny you said that. I was thinking the other day, which I don't do too often because I know that's probably dangerous thing for me, But I was thinking, you know, about pitching prospects with this level of hype and anticipation, and of course Strasburg comes to mind, sure, and we all know what became of that, which was bouts of disappointment and injury with every now and then sporadic greatness. I think is that fair? Is that a fair assessment of the Strasburg career. Mark Pryor was another guy I thin of Mark Pryor to you, and that's why we're friends. So Mark Pryor is another one where you had the oh my god, this guy is gonna be camp missed. We all drooled over ourselves, invested over invested, and it was short lived and never had at least Strasburg had the other glimpses.
Speaker 2: You're going down a path. People are not going to like where you're chating.
Speaker 1: I know. And then fred Dinger got the other one here, which is Kerry Wood again the same kind of thing. Now, Carrie Wood did last a little while, and carry Wood did have like a little second life there towards the end of relief and stuff like that. But still it is difficult, you know, even going back to the ages of Dwight Gooden back in the eighties, right where you have this pitching prospect that is just so thunderous and everybody he must see television. It doesn't always work out well. And I'm not saying Skeens is gonna be that guy like Skens could turn out to be Roger Clemmins, you know, where he's just great and he has a Hall of fam career and he delivers on that. But it is worth noting that it feels like, more often than not, every time I tried to find one of these guys that had this level of hype around him and this level of anticipation coming to fruition and actually being what we wanted it to be, it hasn't worked out more often than not. And I don't want that to be the case, be cause Skens is good for baseball. But at the same time, Welsh, do you have that same reservation that I do where you're kind of like watching and hiding your eyes at the same time.
Speaker 2: I don't. I just don't approach like players like that, like, oh, hey, there are other guys that were super good, so this guy that's super good might not be that. Like, yeah, there is a big track record when you go through the players, but the game continuously changes, the management of players, change of the injuries are changing players and stuff like that. I just think it's good to be critical, even though, like I was thinking about this the other day, like the com Manzarto stuff. Commennzarto comes up to the majors and for you know, three strikeouts in the first one and we kind of talk so glowingly and stuff like that, and I can but no, but you can understand, like people get frustrated and stuff like that. It's just because baseball is unlike any other sport and how long it takes or the game to fully catch up. And sometimes guys has.
Speaker 1: More failure always because you fail seventy percent of the time. You're great with pitchers, you fail seventy percent at the time. You're out of the bleep Mackenzie Gore before.
Speaker 2: I mean, if we're getting blasted by Mackenzie go no, no no, But I'm saying, like Mackenzie Gore was tippy top and then kind of came back and then it's like slowly been finding himself. There's a lot of Jack flirty. There are guys that end up finding themselves and there's ups and downs. I guess the way that it can fail is when we let our preconceived hype take over a certain player and don't allow for growth, or also an understanding that Paul Skeen's right now is the tippy top of the prospect world. And then if we look back and we're like, he was good, he was really solid, then it's like a failure. The only reason that equates to what you're saying to me is shortened careers that are destroyed. Matt Harvey someone brought up in the chat.
Speaker 1: But even Matt Hartley. I remember when Matt Harvey came up and it was like, oh wow, they've got this pitching prospect that's really come along quickly. Things like that. It wasn't the number one overall pick in the draft. He wasn't a guy that went from college to Triple A to major leagues, you know. It wasn't a guy that was like what Skens is doing right now is just unbelievable. It is Strasbourg guests the only guy in recent memory and prior that I can remember that was like this where it was like a fever pitch and no pun intended. But like that, to me is where we're at with Skeens. And it does beg that question about how much of a hall could you get for skeens in a dynasty league right now? Like it is so just everyone's so wrapped up in it. It is an interesting conversation. I'm glad we're having it too.
Speaker 2: And the last thing I would end is, I do think one of the reasons that maybe you could be positive that of the babying of Paul's skens is I think they know when he gets to the majors, they the control is kind of gone. The proverbial control is kind of gone, because once he's there, like he's just gonna go. Like you can't have him fail, you can't bring him down, you can't do major shutdowns. I think they know they just have to go. So they are babying this process across the board and then everything else. You know, for us from a fantasy perspective, is it going to be worth it? It probably is? It Really it reminds me of maybe even how Max Scherzer came out early on. Maybe there'll be a few blow up games, but just big strikeout games that are coming and that's why we're holding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why he even went to Detroit. Did he figure things out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, Diamondbacks mismanaged. They had weird period of time where you guys couldn't throw certain pitches and stuff. But if it's not this start, I do believe it's going to be the next start. We just wanted to get to that eighty pitch mark. We didn't get it in the last start, and I think that might be key to him starting this next one, which might put him on the road, or maybe they just keep playing with us. And as I tweeted, we're gonna need Kendrick Lamar to help us get Paul Skins there.
Speaker 1: I feel like everyone's tweeting to Kendrick Lamar and Drake right now, like.
Speaker 2: Trying to meet the Charringtons was my tweet.
Speaker 1: So look, I know Strasbourg won a world serious guys like I get it. I know he had some good seasons, But you can't look back at the career of Strasburg and say that it reached the potential of what it could be. There's just no, that's just being false. It's just not true. Three up and three down. Yeah, that's that's a definition. By the way, we learned the definition of true and false and the definition of cutlets. Today on the program Corey Seeger three run Homer that's an op Sibion Wolds Richardson. Eight strikeouts, well eight, no decision, but still eight. Boy, that Mariner's offense. Sure could you some help Mariners get on that. Mitch Keller second career complete game, third win of the season against the Angels. So Mitch Keller's got to be the most in fury in guy. Like, you know, he has these starts, he looks dreadful, and then all of a sudden there's a complete game and you're just like, what how three down? Tyler Anderson. We just talked about selling Tyler Anderson, right, We talked about the difference of his era and his X era and those other numbers. Well, four earned runs again against the Pirates, not good. Matt Chapman over four three k's and rodri Munos six runs, seven hits, four and two thirds, so not good for him. A ton of injuries, so let's just fly through them here because we got bets and other things to get through. Blake Snell, today's going to face live hitters. That's good. Brox and Garrett thirteen strikeouts over five and two thirds. Now it was just Florida Complex League, but still put on you Braxton, Garrett by.
Speaker 2: The way, real quick, Yeah, Florida Complex League. I was at the airson A Complex League yesterday last night. There is another I just want to point this out. There's nothing to do with this would have been better for rookie. LOOKI but you got me thinking about it. There's another Guerrero coming. You can see on my timeline Pablo Guerrero Vlad's other sun playing out here for the Rangers. So make sure to follow me on Twitter. Thinking of that, if we only had a major league pitching, they all strike out everybody. Remember, these are seventeen eighteen year old kids that are out there, So Brax and Garrett's thirteen is more equivalent to like four in real life.
Speaker 1: Turns. There you go, there's the equivalent. See a j Puck struck out two in his rehab assignment in one inning. Nadiavaldi's got good news apparently on the groin, so he's making progress. Jake Berger coming off the il, so the yay guys actually playing baseball. Francisco Alvarez that the stitches removed from his left thumb, so that's a good thing. We'll hopefully get more news on that. Maybe he'll make a sooner recovery. Who knows, Probably not. Christian Yelich was taking part in batting practice and fielding a little so maybe working his way back to return just in case. Keep an eye on that. Austin Hayes begins his rehab assignment, which I can only mean means heston Kers Dad's gonna be get sent down great? And then why Langford finally did hit the il with the hamstring? And uh it's also Brian WU time could be activated this weekend against the A's. I know people were asking about WU. There you go, we gave you the WU. And you know what else we give the people Welsh? Besides the WU? Do you know what else I'm asking?
Speaker 2: Oh, that was like more rhetorical. Well, Joe, what else do we give the people?
Speaker 1: We give them the best Bets of the Day with Joey p and the Welsh. This is the NPR version of Bets of the Day with JOEYP in the well. Hello, everybody, welcome into the show MLB channel. If you would like to place your bets with leading Off, do that with the promo code leading Off at bet three six five, where you can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus pets. All right, Welsh, let's get back from the NPR version of the program. There. Hopefully everybody enjoyed that. I'm sure you did. Let's start with Luis gil under five and a half strikeouts today plus one ten again the Ashozo strike out a lot. I've been beaten to death the two times I tried to go against that, and I'm just gonna give in. Now you're getting plus money on this bad boy in the under, so let's go with the under on that one. The Cubs on the run line, Choto Imanaga. I mentioned this at the top of the show on leading off, the guy's done era under one. He's undefeated. Is the first time around the league for him, first time the Padres are seeing him. The only guy that seen us as far as a rise who went over against him. I think it's gonna be a long day at the office for the Padres. Plus one thirty eight on the minus one and a half run line for the Cubbies today. I love this one, So give me the Cubs on that plus one thirty eight number. And Jose Bhutto, you know I didn't believe any last time. You proved me wrong. It's going against the Cars today. They strike out a ton over just four and a half strikeouts at minus one oh four is a great one. And as far as the parlay of the day goes, let's go back to those Cubbies here Randy Vasquez on the other side of this game, I want the Cubs. I want Chotto Emanaga. Give me the over four and a half strikeouts on Imanaga, it's a small number. He can get to five and give me that run line. You give me both of those, you get two and a half to one. So that is the parlay of the day. Welsh, what do you have for the people?
Speaker 2: I like some of your players. I actually think your Luis Kiel one is very sneaky. I might tail that one that's he's tough because he's a big strikeout guy. But this is not the team we've also seen walk issues with it. Want to think about it. I think I am going to tell that one. I've got a strikeout for one for you as well. And it's a little bit of a parlay. So Choteo Emanaga, who we like. It's a tough matchup. I want to take the just normal overcase. But Padres, as we mentioned, yesterday with Justin Stield. They can be a little bit tough. I'm dumbing it down a little bit and we're going shouto Emanaga four strikeouts plus pairing that with Kyle Harrison at five strikeouts. Who's got Colorado who was awful? They always strike out? So five strikeouts or Harrison four from Imonaga, pair them together minus one twelve. I know it's not big plus money, but I really like that one. I personally put two units on it. That's one of my favorite players of the day, Arizona Diamondback. So the first five you can get the money line over at bet three six five, one of the best lines out there. At minus one twenty five, they've got Zack Gallon on the mound going up against Frankie Montes. Gallon has been a little bit wishy washy, but the offense for the Arizona Diamondbacks keeps going. Frankie Montes with a return from injury. I like Arizona. You can also and this is when I'm personally playing. If you don't want to just play the money line, money line safer because if it's tied, you just push your bet. But if you want to play the Diamondbacks aer up by a run after the first five, you can get even money just plus one hundred. So that is one that I'm playing. And then I'm going Texas and Oakland first five over four and a half runs. Jose Urena on the mound, rest rippling is okay, is fine, Oakland's offense has been pretty hot. Dumbest thing I said all off season was like he's longder but Jose rain is awful. So I really like this to go over four and a half runs through the first five innings. So I am taking that bad boy getting in at minus one fifteen because books don't I don't know one hundred percent know where the direction they want to go. They're just like, screw it, one fifteen across the board, So give me those over runs. So again, emon Aga, Harrison k Prop Combo strikeouts, Arizona first five money line and Texas Oakland first five over total runs at four and a half and.
Speaker 1: Boom and there you have it. Everyone, Thank you for coming to the best bets of the day. Don't forget to download the Betting pros app today to start betting smarter and not harder. Oh yeah, oh yeah, it was a nice touch at the end. Very nice. All right, let's get to the home run board because well we can right now. It's a little bit of a mixed bag here on the home run board today because I'm excited that I've moved up to eleven, but I'm move from the tent spot to the eleven spot because everybody else got home runs two yesterday. So there you have it. That's life, that's how you live it. So today I'm gonna let it ride. I'm gonna show you my old face for two days in a row and give you a show. Hey, Otani, not once, but twice. We're gonna do it again. To keep rolling the dice here for Otani, he's red hot. He's locked in with this guy's locked in. You just ride the wave right now, everybody, what are you doing Welsh of your home run call.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you're doing it. I don't know if you saw the snarky ass comment from earlier. The guy's like I didn't need to come to this show to know that Otani could hit homers. It's like, okay, I don't know not what we're saying.
Speaker 1: It's a contest where we pick was gonna hut a home run every day. I know that's it works.
Speaker 2: It made me laugh, So I'm glad that you went back in on it. We should just like literally just only go like Otani and Aaron Judge.
Speaker 1: Every six people, by the way, called Otani yesterday according to Freddy, So.
Speaker 2: I didn't call a home run because I didn't call O'tani yesterday. Today, I'm gonna go with my boy. Could tell Marte. Could tell Marte has got four straight games with a hit, had a homer on Sunday, had the day off yesterday. They've got Frankie Montas, they're in Cincinnati. Yes, give me coateell Marte from a hometown team to get a home run today. And I know, buddy, it's not Otani. So now maybe now maybe he needs the show. Now he needs the show whatever your name was, because I called.
Speaker 1: I tuned in to the show for you tell me Showani is good at baseball?
Speaker 2: No, but you telling me the shows about Otani, homers and cutlets.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about? Well, we did have a very intellectual conversation about Jack Flaherty today. We had a very good meta conversation, as the kids like to say about Paul Skenes it was a very productive program. That's what I think I.
Speaker 2: Learned about Cutlets I feel great and yeah, and.
Speaker 1: The way, Joe, drop your comments below. Subscribe to the channel. You might win a trophies back Fantasy Baseball championship. Know that you give out belts for Fantasy Baseball. You played Fantasy baseball, give out belts, well we do so. If you'd like to win this belt, comment below, but not that comment. You make that comment, you win the belt.
Speaker 2: Actually hope, I hope that comment wins the belt. That would actually be hilarious. I've told everybody before there's never been a negative comment that's won anything. So just putting that.
Speaker 1: Out that is true, That is true. Maybe maybe it's time you did not promote it.
Speaker 2: You did not promote it. But remember Friday, Joe and I got the I mean you did yesterday, but do it every day. We've got our special twenty case subjects on Friday. I got a part of the special thing last night that's come in. So Joe and I will be if I just said that properly. In the surprise, the nature of the surprise of what's going on, part of mine is in and Joe and I will have a little meeting after the show about our Friday show. So make sure you are locked into the YouTube channel in on the podcast. Definitely video This is a.
Speaker 1: Video based video day, folks. Yeah, look, you showed up in droves on opening Day Friday. Don't forget put in the calendar right now, watch Leading Off live because well it's gonna be good for you. That will do it for us. But of course the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: Bye bye bye everybody. Oh how's my head? I'm the Welsh