Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio pis sharp.
Speaker 2: Before the break, I was expressing sympathy for the Pentagon to some degree in that right after World War II, these things appear in our skies, they fly circles around our best technology, They appear and disappear, They mess with our nuclear weapons programs, and it must have been pretty frightening. And I can understand maybe the Pentagon, maybe the presidents in that time didn't want to release this information because they didn't really know what's going on. I suspect we still really don't know what's going on. That there aren't many people, if any, that know the ultimate answer to what's going on. But over the decades, our military, our governments lied to the public so much that they painted themselves into a corner, and once the lies stacked up to the ceiling, they just couldn't admit that they'd been dishonest all this time. Now their attempts to make them fess up. And I wonder if you have a sense of whether the keepers of the secrets are I need to give in, or whether they're going to fight this tooth and nail every step of the way, especially this part about giving up the crash retrieval stuff and exposing reverse engineering programs.
Speaker 3: Well, if we listened to David Grash, this date back to nineteen twenty three when a craft crashed on Italian soil. I recently reported this story for the Daily Mail because we found new testimony from someone whose great great grandfather was a mayor in the local town nearby where the crash happened. And that person said, as the story goes, there are also two occupants in that craft that had blonde hair. And if we're to believe the story, that craft was taken to the United States perhaps after the Second World War, and in terms of the seat keepers, Yeah, I from my understanding, I think, you know, I think we could, perhaps, let's say, expect more and more people to start using those whistleblower protections coming forward to Congress. I think we can expect more and more of those people to come forward. And also i'd point out as well that you know, the great journalist Michael Shellenberger reported that excuse me, sorry, that back in the that's back in twenty ten. A defense contractor, a major aerospace corporation, was trying to get this out in terms of getting the craft studied by more people, basically scientists and engineers, and very very rudely they were told no. So I think that may have been luckied, let's say, and I think there is I think there are secret keepers that have wanted this out for quite a long time now, and they may have even played a crucial part in getting us to where we are right now.
Speaker 2: I'd go so far as saying, you know, you've been in contact with Lockheed back and forth for weeks. I believe you told Jeremy and I and you know there's you get a mixed reaction from them. They kick it back and forth. They played this game of patty Cake where you ask the DD and they tell you to ask Arrow, and you ask Arrow and they, you know, they defer you to Lockheed, and Lockheed kicks you back to Arrow. Kind of a thing. That's the games that you've been dealing with, and try to get to the bottom of.
Speaker 3: This, right, Yes, correct. So I've been in conversation with Lockey Marketing for the past few weeks now because if they do have illegal programs relating to UAP, that is a material risk to shareholders that they would perhaps have to disclose under sec corporate scope disclosure laws. I asked them about that and they basically referred me to the Department of Defense. So they want the US Department's Defense to ask answer questions about them with perhaps we're holding stuff from their shareholders. I don't quite understand how that works. However, I did manage to get a line from them saying that we do comply with all regulatory requirements. But I'm getting some very very odd responses from Lockey. Let's say, although all credits to Lockey, because you know, I have asked the tel Bae Systems, nor for Grumman among others as well, and all fail to respond. So perhaps off to Locke for at least responding and engaging with me.
Speaker 2: You'd think that if they had that technology yet, they had an intact saucer from somewhere else, non human, other planets, other dimensions, whatever it is, and even if they haven't figured out how they work, just possessing that technology would be incredible, valuable. I don't even think you could put a dollar figure on it because of the promise of what it could represent. I can see people in a company like that being unwilling to give it up. No matter what the legislation might say.
Speaker 3: That's correct, that's correct. But also you could make the argument as well that the best engineers at the moment in the industry are perhaps going to SpaceX and call the companies, let's say, that are attracting you know, generation generation. I think it's ZAD, isn't it, and millennials, and perhaps Lockheed isn't getting the best talent anymore, so perhaps it may perhaps disclosure to a certain extent, may actually help them and bolster recruitment. This is a whole bunch of bargains, but also at state as well that you know, if the government can take these crafts from Lockheed Martin and then you know, you can imagine that there must be some compensation relating to that, and author you can imagine as well, there must be some tender process. The US government can't just take craft from such organizations and just say, okay, we're just going to keep them there. No, there need to be some kind of tendering process. So you can imagine that you know, other companies have hand had access to these perhaps radiance that say, may be tendering for such craft to actually study them. But I also would stay as well, I think it's a vite of importance to protect Lockie to a certain extent, because you know, without Lockheed, if it's well in one day, Lockeed, I mean, that would be the defenses of the Western Allied countries put in jeopardy. So that's a vite to importance as well. So it needs to be done very very carefully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, Lockeed Martin is critical to our national security. For sure. You know, we're almost through the looking glass here with this Humor Amendment, because for decades, this whole idea has been dismissed some kind of UFO folklore. I mean, I've been reporting stories about Area fifty one for thirty four years, taking a lot of crap about those reports. But now it doesn't look so crazy and roswell. You know, people have investigated that even longer. The granddaddy of crash retrieval stories in a sense, right, Patterson Hangar eighteen, all dismissed as nonsense, there's no evidence for it. Suddenly the entire playing field has flipped on its head because of language in that proposed amendment that Senator Schumer signed off on that you say the White House also agreed on talking about non human technology about you know, implying crash retrievals and maybe bodies. I mean, wow, it's an astonishing moment, Absolutely astonishing, absolutely.
Speaker 3: And also it's not astonishing as well that the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, who happens to represent right Paston Air Force Bace, that that committee has no UAP language in its version of the Intelligent Authorization app and that, you know, chairperson the committee who represents the right Paston Air Force Base has gone a live TV to downplay this whole UAP thing. Isn't that really Isn't that really strange? And I've got a photograph of Mike Turner, that's his name, with General McAslan, who a lot of people would suggest has a lot to do with getting this whole disclosure effort started. And I would also just point out one more thing as well. I think that let's say, I think the rumors are circulating amongst staff members at right Past and Air Force Base, so there may be some bodies stored in some freezers somewhere. That wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: Those kind of stories have been around a long time. I'm sure it'll be nice to get a look at them or at least some pictures of them. You have to admit, I think you would agree with the assessment that Dave Gresh is responsible for moving this ball down the field, that his testama coming out. You know it's been delivered behind closed doors under oath for a long time. We know that Sean Kirkpatrick, ahead of Arrow, is aware of it. And yet after Dave Grush's testimony is known, mister Kirkpatrick, doctor Kirkpatrick says, I've seen no credible evidence that any of this stuff is real that we have, you know, non human technology somewhere. Obviously, Senator Schumer sees things differently, and he hinted it in many cases that there are many witnesses who've come forward who've shared similar information. Is that your understanding, Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 3: Many individuals have come forward, perhaps people that are that are known naturally to the American people as well. I mean we're talking high proofar people from understanding who have no incentive to lie, let's say. And I would also point out as well, in terms of the DoD's responses on this, the Arrow having verified that anything has been found of extra Treasury origin. So I managed to confirm with Susan goth the penticin spokesperson that that also covers non human origin. However, what I don't know yet I have asked this question is whether this term also includes and covers unknown origin. And it's very funny that the term unknown origin is covered and defined in this new legislation, so that technologies of unknown origin, So it's any materials or muti materials ejector crashed, every mechanisms, machinery, equipment, assemblies or sub assemblies, engineering models or processes, damage or impact aerospaceed vehicles, and damage or impact ocean service undersea craft associated with uap oncorporating science and technology that lacks prosaic attribution or known means of human manufacture. And I would also point out a key term as well, used in the Pentican's jargon of its response, let's say is verifiable. Basically you're verified. So let's just say that your doctor Saun Kirkpatrick, that you find a programmed that it's been you know, made aware, you'd be made aware of for a whistleblower, and you do find, you know, stuff that may be of non human origin. Well, doctor Sean Kirkpatrick can't just say well so, and so tells me, it's sort of non human origin, you'll have to verify that independently, and how do you actually prove that it's extraterrestal for example as well? Right, it's yeah, So these are questions and these are things that depends can comphide behind as well when providing their public responses.
Speaker 2: Tell me this, does this legislation apply to just regular everyday people individuals? So you know, we've heard stories about folks even recently, going out to what they think was the rash Well Roswell crash site and finding little bits and pieces of seemingly anomalous material. Doctor Gary Nolan has talked about having several samples that have been undergoing analysis for a while. Jacques Belat has said the same. You got to figure there might be military folks or former defense contractors retirees who've stashed bits and pieces here and there. Would individual citizens be required to clop it up. If you've got something that's weird, you got to give it to your government.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Well, let's just say that individual citizens have played a major role in getting as to where we are. You know, you know, big shout out to yourself and Jeremy Corbell who have been immense help for me. And yes, in terms of the Intelligence Authorization Act language, which has been drafted by the Senate Intelligence Committee, it uses the terms of persons in terms of the amnesty language relating to AP materials. So I would say that it may be a good idea to actually, you know, maybe call your lawyer if you do hold such materials, to get advice on this and how to come forward and what the potential repercussions could be if you fail to do so. Once this legislation passes.
Speaker 2: You touched on this briefly, but you think it will pass in the form that Schumer has proposed.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't like to say I don't like to approachings in a black and white way by saying yes or no. But I would say I'm probably about eighty per cent certain it will whenever you get these amendments and whatnot. Some of the language falls by the wayside a lot of times. So we'll get excited during the summer this language has been included, but come December, once the House and the Senate have to basically come together and say act you know whose version you know is going to be included within the National Defense Authorisation out to Integence Authorization Act. They have to make compromises, negotiations. Sometimes that means that some language does fall by the wayside. But I would state that this whige has a very very good chance in past in terms of what Schum has proposed. He is the he is the Senate majority leader. And also from my understanding as well, like we said, you know, it seems as though there has what there has and I've had that confirm being coordination with White House. So you know, Democrats all have cover now in terms of actually speaking out about this because you know, the guys at the top said it's okay, and they're actually on the case themselves. So I would say there's a very very good chance. And as you mentioned before, there is bypassed and supports as well. This is not just a Democrat issue, This is not just a Republican issue. This is a bypass is an issue. And isn't it amazing the times that we live in at the moment with all the divides and whatnot on all the culture wars, that on this very one topic, it seems that both Republicans and Democrats are coming together. It's simply amazing.
Speaker 2: I've seen comments. People write this on Twitter and it's it's pretty poignant, They will say, isn't it amazing that we're on the verge of what might be a time when you know, you could say to your kids, I lived on the planet when we thought humans were the only intelligence here or were the top of the food chain, and now we know that's not true, and which would be a pretty astonishing change to sweep over the planet. You have a quote from Senator Schumer where he says in your article, where he says, the American public has a right to learn about technologies of unknown origins, non human intelligence, and unexplainable phenomena astonishing verbiage. There is there anything that you have heard in any of your reporting that maybe you feel the public should not know something that would be so upsetting, that would change the world in such a tectonic level, that maybe it shouldn't come out.
Speaker 3: I think that, Look, once we can confirm for shures that these programs exists across exist, then we're going to have to move on to another conversation about the occupants, about the intelligences themselves. You know, and I believe there are multiple intelligences visiting this earth and I think that might be a very very uncomfortable conversation to have, you know, because you have reports that some craft have just been found with the doors open, that no one there intact, and it seems that the occupants have left, so where did they go? Also we have reports as well of an instant that happened at Holoman Air Force Base which was actually filmed in terms of a UAP or craft landing and let's just say non new you know, aliens basically getting out of the craft and engaging with US Air Force offices. So you had to ask to yourself if that is correct, if that does exist, that footagially did happen? What's happened without communication? Was any where any agreement? Its contact being kept? If that contact has been kept, who with? Who are they? What do they want? What is their agenda? And I think more uncomfortably as well, you know, your friend Robert Bigelow said that you know, they may be living amongst us, and I think that might be rather uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, even if we cross the threshold to learn about non human technologies and crash saucers, reverse engineering bodies, we still really don't know. I don't know anyone who does know, and I've been pretty far up the food chain. I don't know anyone who knows who they are, where they're from, why they're here, or for sure what their interest is in us.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more