Speaker 1: Can we do game?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, so we need our host, Chris. Chris is like I really should have charged. So Chris is gonna ask us some questions. We're gonna find out how well me and Tiffany know each other, and then we're gonna do some Black Millennial for via where you guys and the audience are going to be a part of it. We're gonna need not two for contestants, so think about it. Okay, okay, So first here, Tiffany, you're gonna take this. They didn't have a dry erase board up, Michael, So we got these cute little overpriced spiral notebooks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh there, you're all open. You want to open yours? Okay?
Speaker 3: All right, So Chris is gonna ask some questions about each other. We're gonna write our answer here, and we have to see who can guess answer correctly and can we just agree to still love each other?
Speaker 1: I guess girl? Okay? Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Okay? First question? What is their favorite food?
Speaker 3: A friend?
Speaker 2: No? I don't even know my own favorite food, so I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Say anyone watched Love Island that part in the show.
Speaker 3: Oh it's the best. Really, what are you doing with your life, starting businesses. Go watch Love.
Speaker 5: Island and Mandy.
Speaker 1: Your favorite food I don't know pasta.
Speaker 2: Oh that has a bell?
Speaker 1: So I like a spicy salmon.
Speaker 2: Well, I do love sushi too, So what do you think My favorite food is cookies? Oh no, I do love cookies, though that's not my favorite food.
Speaker 1: It's Senegalese food. That's why not to spell it.
Speaker 2: I love me some synuglues for yasa ooh child. Yeah, we are a like Harlem has like the best Synugluese restaurants.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Now I see how this is going.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 6: Zero for zero That was a That was a softball.
Speaker 4: Okay, great question number two. We all know that you met at finn Conn. But what year was that?
Speaker 1: Oh god?
Speaker 4: Okay, So both of them met at finn Con and now I want them to tell us what year that was?
Speaker 6: Oh you do what spring? I'm just trying to get the year right.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I have no idea what the answer you we did that?
Speaker 6: I felt this was yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so was it?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 1: I thought it was twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: I doubted myself when we met met. Okay, so see I'm right, it's wrong, all right.
Speaker 4: Next now I'm stressed.
Speaker 2: Oh for when we met met that was New Orleans. Eh no, the baby I remember because I ate my.
Speaker 4: Way through New Orleans. Question number three, who is their celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I know. Oh yes, I'm my mind. I'm like, okay, I'm trying to think who is.
Speaker 1: Your celebrity crush? M hmm okay, Well you'll find out. I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say someone like tall, dark, handsome, iconic.
Speaker 3: Yes, Boris Cujo, omar Is Boris.
Speaker 4: Long?
Speaker 1: You s that tall, dark, and handsome.
Speaker 6: Boris Kucho, his lights getting like a mug.
Speaker 1: Notjo.
Speaker 3: That must not be who I'm thinking of. Yeah, wait, it's he the one from n C.
Speaker 2: I s, No, you're thinking about Shamar More another light skinned.
Speaker 1: No, no, I know, but whatever, tall, dark, and hands damn.
Speaker 2: Uh no, No they're not really well this person not necessarily tall.
Speaker 1: All right, Well I'm wrong, But who's your celebrity? Well, I mean I don't know. I don't know how tall he is my celebrity crush? Yeah, I don't three thousand. I love this right? Yeah, I know, I didn't. I didn't know there was a wrong answer.
Speaker 6: No, I'm like three.
Speaker 1: Thousand because he's smart. Well do you remember the row? My husband's tall and screwing?
Speaker 4: All right, next question, what is their financial achilles? Heel?
Speaker 6: They're in the room right now.
Speaker 1: They came late.
Speaker 2: Oh, my Lisa, my nephew, they get whatever, they watch whatever.
Speaker 6: I'm like two dollars and I'm like, you need two million.
Speaker 1: Your pama said what. I don't care what pama is talking my nieces and my nephews. That that is my achilles. It's like, there's no amount of money.
Speaker 6: I won't so is it is it similar to like this or oh your babies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's been dad. Yeah, we got too excited. All right?
Speaker 5: If we do one more?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't know if we've got them all? Well that was kind of right, yeah, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go Where did.
Speaker 1: We go to actually?
Speaker 6: Oh, did you go to college?
Speaker 2: No? I know you? Did?
Speaker 1: You have a master? She has a master? She has a master's. Please someone shout out some New Jersey schools. Princeton.
Speaker 6: You guys already know I went to school with so many people.
Speaker 2: Had we really?
Speaker 3: But that's not even any This is not even a letter. Did I go to school. I don't know, it's very obvious if you know, if you listen to me. Ever, Oh well everyone already knows. Okay, So I went to you wait, that's cheating, but Georgia. What that's just the name of the state Georgia, the University of Georgia.
Speaker 1: Go Bulldogs. Yes, yes, Well I went to Montclair my class.
Speaker 2: Ms U, where I saw my first year of rucords and then I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say Brutgers. And then I went on to what the Montolas state? Because I had to commute. Okay, God, where'd you get your masters from? Seaton Hall? Very joysey, very very cute.
Speaker 3: I'm usually taking Okay, okay, this is really the last one.
Speaker 4: Now what's your favorite thing about together?
Speaker 1: That's my role? Okay, great laughter? Yeah, okay, so what was the number second? That's what that's good.
Speaker 3: I put trust because there's not many people that you just can try with your flaws, you know, especially because I think what makes me so nervous of being here sometimes even just like in front of you guys, is like, oh man, do they know how like kind of like awkward and like dorky probably, but like I feel very like a little bit more exposed. But when I'm with Tiffany, I'm just like, oh, you just let all your like weird quirks kind of hang out, so.
Speaker 1: Not be awkwards. I'm like, whatever, girl, it's happening. I love you.
Speaker 3: I'm Chris has been an amazing host, but I'm gonna be I'm gonna be hosting Black Millennial Trivia. So we need our four volunteers.
Speaker 1: Please. We're gonna go head to heck and I have get what did I bring? I bought what is? Yes?
Speaker 2: I bought my book my I mean, there's books here, but I also bought a Maide Whole the Workbook.
Speaker 3: And we'll send you some BA swag. It's Black Millennial Trivia. So the trivia the millennial generation. I would say, if you were born post two thousand, like, sit this one out because you might lose. I'm just trying to say, So, we need four volunteers. You're going to be on teams of two and I need my tilefo Now I need volunteers.
Speaker 1: Melissa, one more person. We have four? Okay, we have four, all right, so our house is gonna go Okay, So I just thought of this.
Speaker 3: Now there's gonna be a team Tiffany. So, Tiffany, you get to pick your that you already cheated. You picked one, you picked your second.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's my dream. Catchup two? Okay, so this is a team Tiffany.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get Melissa and what's your what's your name? Welcome?
Speaker 1: Where are you from?
Speaker 4: Union?
Speaker 1: Where I grew up? In North Melissa? I live in Astoria in Queens. That's my home, kind of my home, my New York hometown.
Speaker 2: Okay, chante from Melissa from Queen. Now keep it cute, though, don't we get too friendly because when we beat them?
Speaker 3: All right, Actually, you need someone sort because if I'm going to be a team leader, then I can't see the answers that would.
Speaker 1: Be well who put them in the phone chat GPT? Oh okay, just checking.
Speaker 3: But I also don't I'm embarrassed because I don't know a lot about nineties. Oh good, I culture trivia?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: I do not our competitive We're gonna win, okay, Okay, let's go. Okay, Okay, so how's it? Also?
Speaker 3: Hi, ask us a question and then we're gonna get ten seconds to agree on an answer, okay, and then and then say it or do we have to like, do we get ten seconds and we have to be the first one to like say we have it. I should have.
Speaker 1: Thought this through more, I know.
Speaker 2: I was like, I feel like, maybe we should write it down ten seconds?
Speaker 6: Are write it down?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, and then we show it? Okay, okay, you want to get her of mine?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 5: Am Anna'm Mandy cousin. Hi. Everyone doesn't see a.
Speaker 3: Great one?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Everyone's ready?
Speaker 1: What movie features the quote? The quote? You're you was?
Speaker 5: Can you was smart?
Speaker 1: You was important? Write it down? All right? Reveal he.
Speaker 6: Can't read that?
Speaker 1: The hell?
Speaker 6: So we used to get one point?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Next?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Next one? Which rapper's real name is Sean Carter?
Speaker 1: Hurry up?
Speaker 2: All right? For us as a high And I'm like, okay, Jesus, did you say if it was black, Rob was gonna play this game?
Speaker 1: And I'm black?
Speaker 5: Black Millennials? What is the name of Will Smith's mother in The Fresh Prince of bel Air? What's her name? His mother? Do you want a hint? Can I starts with a V?
Speaker 1: Does that help?
Speaker 5: It starts with the V? His mother starts with V. I didn't know he had a stepmom.
Speaker 1: Can the crowd help? Oh?
Speaker 5: No, ladies, it was vern.
Speaker 1: Veronica. All right, we need a pat say, we need to transition.
Speaker 6: This is a death to the death round, right, So we do three right, three questions.
Speaker 3: We're find ourselves in a sudden death round. So question what's the different side of Tiffany?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is a good one. Okay?
Speaker 2: Are you so this is our first question? We have a first question, so we're gonna do three. That's out of three.
Speaker 1: Okay. This feels like street rules, like we didn't know the game.
Speaker 6: That's right, let's see we are.
Speaker 2: We gonna write them down our answers. Yeah, you have ten seconds figured out. Okay, so you're ready for first first you want to ask first question.
Speaker 1: She's coming for me. She's coming from my neck. What floor was brother Mayre from?
Speaker 6: Don't even Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Fifth floor?
Speaker 6: Oh all right, all right, yeah she's like, yes, I can think.
Speaker 4: Right, look.
Speaker 6: For the fifth floor? Extra point? If like, what you know what show?
Speaker 1: You have to obviously.
Speaker 3: My age, that's my teammate. So now we ask you one. Yes, okay, so we were gonna ask. In the incredible cinematic masterpiece Love in Basketball, who made what celebrity made a cameo? In the hospital scene. I don't want to say anything else. I could I say that this person is a model. Oh they were engaged you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, Oh we thought it was gonna be easy. No, was it Tyra Banks? It is Tyra Banks? Good guess.
Speaker 6: That you don't she was his girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, let's ask the art of the question. Who actually killed ma mama bird? Martin's mother had a bird a parent, and he was like, you kill my mama bird? Who remembers who killed his fama bird?
Speaker 6: Gina? Yes, yeah, you kill my mama bird.
Speaker 2: Gina.
Speaker 1: No, it was a I love Barton.
Speaker 6: Yes, no job.
Speaker 2: The only appropriate dance that you can do to tell me what you want?
Speaker 1: Let me say, now, tell me.
Speaker 3: What we gotta stop for some taste my black card away. It's like Emil are always coming for it. I'm always like in danger of being revoked.
Speaker 1: That was really fun.
Speaker 6: Who want asked? I think you guys won.
Speaker 1: Thank you contestants many for the word.
Speaker 6: We have my main home books. Yeah, there go, we have books for you ladies.
Speaker 1: Before you sit down. Oh you want to grab would you like a book?
Speaker 2: Oh? Thank you? Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for coming. What what? What what I should do? Like one like video? Maybe Christy everybody saying Brand Ambition Live.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, will you guys be part of like a little social media media moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think we're gonna get everybody saying like Plan Ambition Live or something like that.
Speaker 1: Chris is like, yes, one more thing. Christ needs a cocktail.
Speaker 2: I know, And we're gonna have some cake, so make sure you don't leave it. I'll help us cut the case, cut some cake. I'm sure there's some food left over. If there's not, everybody line up and get Tiffany hugs.
Speaker 1: Now she knows. I don't like she would have people she doesn't know. She's just kidding. You're gonna hugged me.
Speaker 6: Squeeze.
Speaker 1: I just love it when you find me no respect boundaries. You can hug me. I might be a little sweaty, but you know all right.
Speaker 6: So how are we gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Chris? How do you want them? How do you want the people to do it?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: They get their stickers, thank you? Okay?
Speaker 6: So extra just one two three line?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? What are we are? They bracing hands? It is your idea? Don't talk?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like brand a bitch and line after rock Chris, I got your back, three two.
Speaker 1: One bish line, all right, thank you, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yes, look at the news.
Speaker 6: The puppet some appleby