Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity Show toll free on numbers eight hundred ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, it's always a privileged pleasure to have back on the program. Author columnist now a podcast host Miranda Devine is with us. We have a lot of topics to discuss with you. The No Kings rally, madness and insanity that was on display around the country this weekend. Issue one the left's meltdown over Donald Trump doing what many many presidents before him did renovate the White House and he's not using a penny of taxpayer dollars. And then issue number three is well, I have the front cover of your newspaper today and it's asking for Curtis Leewa to drop out. So you guys are making a lot of news today.
Speaker 2: It is indeed, and I mean I'm with you. I think that there's fueror over the ballroom just shows how little the Lift and the Democrats have to complain about with Donald Trump. As you say, he's not paying taxpayers are not paying a cent for this fantastic new ballroom, and it's been needed for a long time. As Donald Trump points out, I mean it's not good enough to put dignitaries from overseas for stake dinners into a tent in the backyard. I mean, it's the president's home. It is the showcase for the nation, for the world of you know, the number one superpower in the world. How can you have guests in a tent? So the ballroom's well overdue and honestly, you know, haven't they got anything better to complain about?
Speaker 1: Obviously not Yeah, they don't have anything. What was your reaction? I mean, we've been playing clips and cuts the last two days of these not kings protesters weren't even saying he wants to kill Trump. Another calling for ICE agents to get shot, a woman marking in front of a Charlie Kirk supporter his assassination, others you know, attacking him. And I mean everyone dressed up as animals and you know, weird dancing and chanting and slogans, and I mean it was just bizarre to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, two things ran through my mind watching that. One was really how old the crowd was. As somebody described them as q tips people with white hair. They looked like retired teachers, retired public servants on nice fat pensions with really no skin in the game and just selfish anti Trump people. And the other thing that occurred to me was that I think that the unmasking of Antifa, the fact that Donald Trump has designated them a terrorist group, has really put the wind up them, and so they're now sort of changing costumes and they're getting You notice, outside the ice facilities in Chicago and Portland, they're dressing up as animals, which has unpleasant connotations with the whole furry business with the assassin of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: But I'm still having a hard time understanding it. Maybe if you want to explain it to this audience, you're very welcome, because I'm having a hard time explaining it.
Speaker 2: Sean me too, But I think that's because we don't really want to know, and I don't think your audience does either. It's so perverse and so perverted that somehow you're sexualizing cartoon animals.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 4: It's beyond weird.
Speaker 2: It's very online. It's a subset to the subset of sort of sexual perversion. Who knows, But I don't really want to know too much about it.
Speaker 3: All I know, is it wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I don't want to know. I'm like, okay, I'm out of this. I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Happy to be ignorant on some things.
Speaker 1: I know it's not savory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but look, the New.
Speaker 1: York Post over the years has been very good to Curtis Leewa and the Guardian Angels. You know, he's had his hiccups here and there, They've been well chronicled. I mean, they're trying to rehash old news in a lot of ways. I personally think he'd be rudy two point zero. I really do believe that.
Speaker 5: I think that.
Speaker 1: You know, if you look at the latest poll, even head to head Mamdanni versus Cuomo, he loses by four or five points.
Speaker 5: I don't think Cuomo can beat him.
Speaker 1: And I think it's a lot to ask Curtis to step out of the race, you know, when it seems like, you know, the wins are at Mamdanie's back in New York City's about to elect a Marxist.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, look, I'm with you in terms of I think it's a big call to expect the only Republican in the race to quit and to disenfranchise all those Republican voters in New York. I mean, we are here, we are down trodden, but we exist. And it would make strategic sense if by his dropping out, Cuomo was assured of victory. But the polls, none of the polls show that the Cuomo still trails. Even if every single one of Slee was voters went to Cuomo, Cuomo is still behind.
Speaker 5: And there's no way Slee were voters they're going to move to Cuomo. I don't see it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's right, I mean, look, I probably would because I would want to stop ma'am Danny. I think there'll be certainly an element of that, but a lot of people will just sit on the fit, on the couch. They will not be able to bring themselves to vote for Cuomo, who was a disaster in so many ways, so so fraudulent, so in bed with the left. He's responsible for the law and order crisis that we had in New York still have, but ameliorated somewhat by Eric Adams. You know, he and de Blasio both just dismantled the criminal justice system together. And he you know, whether Cuomo believed it or not, he was a progressive Democrat. He wanted to run for president, so he was going on the left. He just in every way, the nursing home edicts that he gave, he still hasn't really repented for that or apologized for that. It was it was a problem. It was a big problem, and the people who lost loved ones are never going to forgive him for that. So the other problem with I have with Cuomo is he's not even trying hard. He just there's no fight in him. He's not giving us anything to fight. He just seems almost konotos. We had a story the other day he's had ten days off the campaign trail since Labor Day. You haven't seen that from Sliwa. You haven't seen that from Mamdani. The energy is with those two candidates, and I know Sliwa has really no chance or you know, Buckley's chance, so one percent.
Speaker 1: I mean, in fairness to him, it's a city where Democrats outnumber Republicans tend to one, so it's not really his fault, but I mean, at least he's given him an opportunity to say, okay, you want the fund dismantle and the guy will that won't you know, condemn you know, global anti FATA and the guy that wants BB arrested, and there's lunatic you know, Marxist socialist, redistribution, free buses. It's going to be a socialist instead of police officers, social workers instead of police officers.
Speaker 3: It's nuts, well, it's nuts.
Speaker 2: And he's just putting up the middle finger to the New Yorkers, to the first responders who gave their lives to save people in the World Trade Center. After the second attack, he is paling around with the EMAM, the radical EMAM, who was an unindicted co conspirator in the first World Trade Center attack. He just did that on Friday. He posted a photo of himself with his arms around this EMA. I mean, that is such an affront and an insult to all those first responders, all those New Yorkers who lost their lives, all the great American patriots who went to war, who gave up their lives, who became injured, who lost friends, who answered the call to save this country after nine to eleven. And this little Pip Squeak who wasn't even born in New York, who didn't even bother getting naturalized as an American citizen until he was well into his late twenties, mid to late twenties, twenty six, twenty seven, and this guy is now acting as if he's going to decide what New York is. It's so arrogant. You know, I was born in this city, but I didn't live here for three quarters of my life, So I'm not arrogant enough to tell people how to vote. And I certainly don't think this guy who wasn't even born in this city should be arrogant enough to tell me how they should feel about nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: By the way, Andy McCarthy, who prosecuted the Blind Shake and the ninety three Trade Center bombing incident and said he wasn't officially an unindicted co conspirator, but remember he testified on behalf of the Blind Shake. Oh and he did once refer to the United States as filthy and sick and one of his many hatefield rants, and there were many of them. Miranda, I understand you after go, I'm not going to keep you over time. We do appreciate you joining us as always, Miranda Devine, New York Posts.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thanks, Thanks Shan, right to our busy phones. We go, Buffalo, New York.
Speaker 1: Kevin next on The Sean Hannity Show, Kevin, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Searan' taking my car? I'm doing fine, thank you.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Well, I tell you that I went to as a diehard Trump patriot. I went to one of the No Kings raili here in Buffalo. Outside of Buffalo had three going on on one day, and I was holding my Trump flag, and I'll tell you the people are really I just don't understand them. But my story is that I was holding the Trump flag and some car stopped, didn't see him, ripped the flag out of my hand, and he had a mask on, Free Palestine shirt on, and there's another gentleman standing next to me tried to grab my flag. So you know, I seen the car stop. There's a lady driving, and I went to the car and they end up dragging me about ten fifteen feet and then I rolled in the street and it was just chaotic. First time I was ever at.
Speaker 5: I hope I got the license plate and call the police.
Speaker 3: We did, sir. We got the license plate, the police showed up, we made a report. We got to make the model, the car, the plate and everything. So their time is coming good as it should.
Speaker 1: I look I warned everybody to stay away because I because this is the predictable result. Nick Sorterer, who's who just is fearless in Portland, he went there. I mean they've attacked him in the past. He doesn't care. I give him a lot of credit for bravery. You know, for the average person, you know, you've got to know what situation you're putting yourself in. You know, we're at a point with assassination culture now that I'm telling every conservative, whether I like them or agree with them, it doesn't matter, you're a target. And you know, I'm telling people, don't not do your events. Do your events. There are events I have scheduled and I'm going to do them. But I wouldn't do an outdoor event number one, because nobody can afford the you know, the reconnaissance beforehand to do a good job. You can control an interior environment. You could do a sweep of the venue before anybody even steps into it. You can secure it afterwards. You make sure everyone gets magged. They can't bring guns or weapons into the event. I recommend you stay on an elevated stage and and you not be a ground level with the crowd that at that point they can rush you. I mean, I've studied in practice situational self defense now for all these years. Never want to use it. But on the other hand, you got to You gotta know what you're getting into. And I understand the curiosity factor. You want to go find out what this is all about and hear what they have to say. But you're not dealing with rational, reasonable people. Donald Trump is not a king. They don't like the fact that they lost an election. They're having a hard time dealing with it, and this is their way of just lashing out. You know the benefit of this is, you know, for people that are in the middle that often swing elections, they're seeing what we all saw, they're hearing what we all hurt, and they're turning it off. Anyway, good luck. Let us know how that works out. Eight hundred and nine to four one shown our number. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say guy in Maryland will check in with you.
Speaker 5: Guy, How are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Oh hi, Sean, thanks for taking my call. I appreciate it. I just wanted to make three quick points about the note King's rally. We happened to be up in handover to shopping, and then we went to Gettysburg and they were there. You know what, Sean, they don't go to any bad neighborhoods, So they don't go into the city where there's any boarded up buildings or whether there's like homeless people. No, they go to these really nice neighborhoods. They they't get in their nice cars and drive to the five hundred thousand dollar homes that they can because Trump keeps them safe. And that's the guy they're protesting. And then my final point is my wife pointed out the stupidest guy that was at any rally. He had a sign that said I'm an unpaid protester, So in other words, he's a moron. He's not getting paid where all the other ones are morons getting paid. That had to be the most ridiculous sign ever.
Speaker 1: So actually I think it's I love the fact is he's calling attention to the fact that a lot of these people are paid, and there is a lot of financing and there is a lot of what we call astroterfic. Look in the end, you know, when Mamdani wins, it's probably a net pup plus plus plus for the Republicans. Nationwide when they protest like this and they dress up in the little animal uniforms and they you know, say crazy stuff, and they're vicious and mean to people like President Trump and Donald and Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: They are hurting their cause and they are being incited by Democrats in the House and Senate and local elected officials with their fascist, Nazi racist rhetoric Hitler Stalin Mussolini comparisons. In the end, those are not ideas that make lives of people better. Anyway, I got a roll eight hundred nine. One show is a number if you want to be a part of the program. News Round Up, Information Overload Hour coming.
Speaker 5: Up straight ahead. Look, I touched on this earlier.
Speaker 1: I'm going to touch on it again, and because it's so amazing now we went through in great specificity, in detail, the the lunacy of the left over the weekend. I mean, I mean calling Charlie Kirk garbage and one woman making a you know, basically saying to a Charlie Kirk supporter pointing a gun, what you know, with her finger at her neck to shoot it. I mean, this is sick. This is really really sick stuff. You know, calls for Ice agents to get shot. You know, one protester saying he wants to kill Trump. And okay, it's every single second of every day. I keep saying, this Trump derangement syndrome is real. There's nothing this man can do that will ever satisfy this radical left that exists in this country. I mean, for example, the President is doing some renovations at the White House. He's paying for it him and donors are paying for it. It's going to be over two hundred million dollars. He's adding a ballroom to beautify the White House. It is not the first time it's happened, you know. Theodore Roosevelt the mansion second floor rooms converted from presidential offices to family living quarters. Oh I wonder if he faced this kind of meltdown, you know, but if you you know, go through other renovations. The West Wing constructed in nineteen oh two. More office space made available with the building of the East wing in nineteen forty two. The East and West wings connected to the main building by terraces. In nineteen forty eight, Truman the main building discovered to be structurally unsound. They had to shore that thing up, and they while they left the original exterior walls standing, but the second floor balcony was added. Alterations which Jacqueline Kennedy and John F. Kennedy and anyway were made in the nineteen sixties. I mean, you just keep going on the situation room added by Kennedy, the sit room. Then you look at other additions that presidents you know, pursuing, you know, their passions. Theodore Roosevelt, you know, moved the west side of the south lawn, relocated farther south. Still Franklin Roosevelt added a heated indoor swimming pool. President Ford added an outdoor pool constructed. A putting green was put in by Dwight Eisenhower. President Truman was not an avid bowler, but friends from his home state were. They financed the building of bowling lanes. Richard Nixon, who dedicated bowler, loved that part. Barack Obama, you know, added basketball courts, removable baskets, and basketball court lines were added to the tennis court. Nobody reacts like this. I mean, let me just play some of the looniness that's out there.
Speaker 8: So the people's House is basically being sold to the higher spidder. It is corruption at its core, and I heard someone say this when I was backstage.
Speaker 9: It could not be.
Speaker 8: There's no greater metaphor right now. Then what's happening right now in this country?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 8: Watching Donald Trump take a wrecking ball to the White House, it's kind often Yeah, it's you couldn't make that up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Donald Trump, who promised that he was not going to take a wrecking ball to the existing structure, has a taking a wrecking ball to existing structure. I'm going to say, make it really is? It's it is. It is hard to watch that, and it's hard to believe that any president could destroy the White House and take a wrecking ball to an existing structure so historic, that is what's happening. It'd be one thing if you were building on or you were doing things inside, but to take literally a wrecking ball to the White House, it's gro tesque, just grow tesque.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and this after the Rose Garden and the I guess the patio that they have put in which you could argue, but are different painful.
Speaker 9: I mean, this is historic structures.
Speaker 10: So if somebody wants to go into the White House, the next person wants to just knock down all the walls and turn it into a disco, Congress can't do anything. I mean, seriously, it is strolling like one of the most historic structures on the planet.
Speaker 9: Well, as I mentioned on this program a couple of weeks ago, I think it's fairly grotesque to begin construction. Just the optics of beginning construction on a grand ballroom at a time when the government is shut down, inflation is still high, costs are still high.
Speaker 5: What do you care?
Speaker 1: No taxpayer money is being spent on it anyway. Darryl is in Utah. Daryl, we were on the Sean Hannity Show. How are you, my friend?
Speaker 4: Good afternoon, Sean. Great honor to speak with you. Shake President Trump's hand for me and tell him. I said, thank you. We uh, my brother and I. Since you know the events of September tenth, there being in Utah, we didn't want to be silent anymore. And uh and we marched up State Street on Saturday to the No Kings protests and uh, we we got up there and and we we stood there quietly, and we didn't approach anybody, and we were approached. And the videos that we've seen online, we you know, we talk about them all the time, but that hatred and vile conduct and attitude is so real. It blew our minds the first time for everything. We did have a great conversation with the unicorn for a few minutes, believe it or not, and we shook hands. We shook hands with a few people.
Speaker 1: At first, I didn't believe this furry thing was real. Watching this weekend, I guess it's real people identifying as animals. I you know, I just I can't. I can't go there.
Speaker 4: It blew our minds. The dinosaurs and everybody that was there. When when it broke and they started marching down State Street, we kind of stood there, you know, the one finger ways, you know, almost touching my face. The rhetoric and the hate and the misery that that they're living in their lives is anything that we could have comprehended. And we were thinking about going down to the down to Provo afterwards, and we were just so exhausted from from just the hate. I had to go to the gym and work it off. We went up there and we just wanted to.
Speaker 1: Do either the gym and then go to Crown Burger and you're good. The Crown Burger will solve any problem you have in Utah.
Speaker 4: Something something like that. It's real, the videos are real that it blew our minds. But we didn't want to be silent. We stood there peacefully, people trying trying, you know, trick me into saying something that they were just trying to, you know, dust me into into saying that would prove their points. And then I wouldn't do it. And I asked people to come up politely, and I said, you should come up and just shake my hand and say good morning first, and then we'll have a conversation. And the hate that they just spewed into my face without even saying hello or asking any questions blew our minds.
Speaker 1: And you are describing why I no longer live in New York. You are describing one of the main reasons I don't live in New York. And I can tell you the difference is night and day how I'm treated in the Free State of Florida. And I didn't worry about my safety, but I felt like whenever I was with people, I was putting them in jeopardy and I could not live with that. That became a stretch, that was a bridge too far from me. Well, Daryl, listen, you handled it perfectly good for you. I hope the workout helped. Just hang in there. But you know I said this to Stephen A. Smith. I said, all they're doing is showing Americans why we don't like them, why they can't be back in power. Rick is in Rhode Island, by Old State. For five years. I lived there in Warren, Rhode Island. The Black Pearl, the best clam chowder on the face of this earth. What's up, Rick? What's up?
Speaker 5: Rick? How are you?
Speaker 11: Thank Sean? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good, sir, glad you called What's on your mind today?
Speaker 11: The first thing I went to this congratulated President Trump. I'm compatting the drugs coming out of South America. That's right to knowing stuff because I have a personal connection to that particular problem I share. I met the woman in my dreams twenty four years ago. We just had our anniversary this past weekend, and she had two sons. My young stepson. He was thirty one years old. He was living in Illinois and he had a problem with opioids, on and off, one and off again. He was doing real good, and then he broke his ankle playing beach volleyball, and because of his past, they wouldn't give him anything stranded that like Kylo to take care of the team. Well, obviously that wasn't working. So he broke down and called the tread of his and said, yeah, I've got some coding and I collect to have a couple of coding fills living.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 11: Don't you know what they released with them?
Speaker 5: Call oh no.
Speaker 11: Long story short on his six year old daughter about him dead at thirty one years old on the floor of his garage. So my wife, I almost had the hospitalizer Shawn. She but she couldn't even spleep drink anything work for like fourties And so I have a personal connection to this congraduated President Trump. But finally doing something about this, whatever it takes, I tope aplaud him and I say, go Trump.
Speaker 5: Go listen.
Speaker 1: Whether there has been a fifty three percent decrease in illegal immigration and drugs entering the country. And this is that they are targeting America citizens for almost certain death. And these drug dealers that lace these drugs with fentanyl for ten dollars, they'll kill somebody and they're not going to bat an eyelash.
Speaker 5: They don't care.
Speaker 1: I can't think of anything more painful than what you're describing. I've met parents, and I've been to conferences where I've met families that have lost their loved ones to drug overdoses. And in every case, I can tell you, and I'm not trying to scare you here, but I'm going to tell you my experience with maybe a couple of exceptions, with people that have a very deep faith, it's the only thing that pulls them through. Most people, well all people are never the same again. Their lives from there are basically you know, before the overdose, you know, before OD and after OD and like BC AD right, it's you just you don't recover when you lose a loved one like that. And I mean, I'm sure you probably are feeling it yourself. I'm sure your wife's definitely feeling it, and you know it's I doubt there's a day that goes by or an hour that goes by where it doesn't come into your head exactly.
Speaker 11: We'll be watching some on my TV and somebody's son will be Jude or something immediate to start bring she never did that before, But it brings up all of your old paint again. If it rips the scab off.
Speaker 1: Well, this is why you know, this is a president that is saying you're not going to traffic and profit off the death of our citizens and taking these boats out of the water and mourning Colombia and Venezuela. That if they think they're going to continue to profit from the death of American citizens by flooding this country with this crap and this garbage, it's not going to fly anymore. We have a new sheriff in town, and I like the message the President's sending. And the last thing I'm going to say to people is, you know, don't stop. I know people, many people, even professional people, doctors, lawyers, you know, they they have an operation, they have some type of medical condition, they get they get hooked on these pain meds. They can't get off them, and it's insidious. And then you know they if you end up going on the black market, it's a crapshoot with your life.
Speaker 5: It's scary.
Speaker 1: My prayers to you and your wife, Happy anniversary to you both, and our prayers are with all of you. I know that that's I think the hardest thing in life to ever have to go through. I can't imagine it. Eight hundred nine one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Quick Break will continue more on the other side. Straight ahead