Speaker 1: It is time for Ryan's roses. That's one or two point seventy kiss. I'm we are in it right now with Crystal. So Crystal, tell us a little bit about your husband chatting with someone on his laptop and what's bothering you?
Speaker 2: Okay, So my husband he's got an office right off the kitchen, so it's very close to where I am all the time. And when I'm there, I can hear him working away like and he just types like crazy all day long, type type type, type type, And whenever I go in to ask him something, there's like three words on the screen and it doesn't add up in my head. And this has happened many, many times. And then one day he didn't know I was in the kitchen and in he was in his office typing away and I burst into the room, said hi, and he quickly minimized whatever he was doing and it was just off the screen, and he said it was and I asked him to show me. He said he already closed the window and acted all embarrassed. And honestly, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if he was looking up at four o'clock on a Tuesday afternoon. But I don't think he was. I just get this sense that.
Speaker 1: He's lying and what you did, the sense he's doing.
Speaker 2: Well. I think he's chatting with another woman, but only on his laptop because it's locked with a password. He's the only one who ever uses it, and I've checked on his phone and can't find any evidence there, so I think he's using his laptop to talk with someone else.
Speaker 1: Did you ever have a question about his loyalty in the past. Is this a new thing, a new feeling?
Speaker 2: It is new, and the way the reason I'm so even more suspicious is he's been like happier and chipper lately and it's really bothering me, Like it's just not how he normally is. And I've never really had any suspicions in the past, but now I do.
Speaker 3: I mean, is it possible he's purchasing something for you for the holidays or trying to plan a sweet surprise?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a nice idea. I mean, I've thought of that. My birthday is in May and our anniversary is in July, so that doesn't make any sense. I mean the holidays maybe, but she's never really been that good at holiday gift giving.
Speaker 1: Before you know, Crystal's on the line. She's concerned that her husband's on his laptop communicating with another woman. She just feels it. You know, he's saying it was something else. Four pm on a Tuesday, says look at some other things.
Speaker 3: It's crazy that he said that too, that he said that he was looking at adult type sits.
Speaker 1: Well, well maybe he thinks that would just stop asking h I would be like why, But she what about five pm on a Tuesday?
Speaker 4: Still again not great?
Speaker 1: So she was not believing it though. That's the thing, like, it didn't help. So Crystal, I need you to say Ryan, you my permission to call, and then your husband's name on Kiss FM.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Okay, friend, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 1: Where to do that right now? Be very quiet, Let's see what we can find out. Okay, hang on, here we go.
Speaker 5: Okay, Hello, Hi, can I speak to Josh please? This is Josh.
Speaker 4: Hi Josh. My name is Rosie. I'm calling from Unique Flowers. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 5: Wow? This is really weird.
Speaker 4: How are you doing? Are you very good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just you know, I was thinking about picking up some flowers today and now you called.
Speaker 5: Well, this is great.
Speaker 3: Actually, we deliver in Alhambra and surrounding areas and just trying to promote our business and offering a promotion for local residents. It's a free dozen red roses that you can send to anybody that you like. Is that something you'd be interested in?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: This is quite the promotion. So it's free roses, not like a buy one, get one free thing.
Speaker 4: This one's free. Hopefully.
Speaker 3: If you like our arrangements, you can back as a customer, a paying customer one day.
Speaker 4: But we do this about once a month.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, this is great, Sure, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Who would you like to send them to?
Speaker 2: Can you send them to Sunny su n N Why?
Speaker 5: Great?
Speaker 4: And what would you like to put on the card?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, just put see you soon and then my first initial jay see.
Speaker 4: You soon Jay?
Speaker 3: And is this like a I have like a bunch of different types of cards, birthdays, anniversaries, I love you around the border hearts?
Speaker 4: Is it a romantic car ship but like some hearts around?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Some hearts sounds good. That sounds like a nice touch.
Speaker 1: Thank you great, Josh. Your voice is being broadcast on the radio right now, and I have your wife Crystal on the line, Josh, could you explain to us who Sonny is? I think your wife would like to know.
Speaker 5: Well, I really would rather not even right now, Josh.
Speaker 1: Sounds very strange your response here, Josh, who are you sending roses to named Sonny? And why are you seeing her? Soon? Just explain it, Josh. It's your moment, Josh. H Josh, is this your husband? Is this your husband? Cristal? Yes, okay, Josh, and this is very simple. Yes, go ahead, Crystal.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 2: I oh, now you can't talk. Sonny is our son's piano teacher.
Speaker 1: Let's just get to this, okay, Josh, you're sending roses to your son's piano teacher. Your wife told us you're talking to somebody on the computer. Can you just tell her now? Instead of making this worse what's going on?
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not going to talk about this on the radio.
Speaker 1: Well, Josh, by not talking about it pretty much says it all. So thank you very much.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Hung on, Crystal, are you there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's so Sonny teaches piano to your kid? Yeah, okay, Well look here's the thing. Uh, I think you now know what's going on? Clearly it's something and you know who it is, you know where to find her, anybody have a lesson coming up soon?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Today? Oh my god. He's looking forward.
Speaker 1: To he said, seeing her soon. So if he was supposed to take your child to the lesson, I think you need to get involved, all right, Yeah, Crystal, good luck with this. Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Sorry what I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Not much to say there. That's clearly who Josh was talking to.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And he sent the flowers with that see you soon, Jay. And didn't you ask were they romantic?
Speaker 4: Correct? He wanted the hearts around the border.
Speaker 1: There you go.