Speaker 1: What do you look for in a potential mate? It's a Jeble show. Some people like looks, some people like success. Some people just want to meet someone who has a pulse and a Cando attitude.
Speaker 2: Well, a threat is.
Speaker 1: Going viral of men sharing the things they thought they wanted in a woman but realized that they didn't. We'll go over it right after this, so if you're looking for a dude, you can know what they really want right after this.
Speaker 3: It's a show.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in a position like this? It's a Geble show. You're dating and you want to date someone who has the perfect profession, so you finally meet that street performing mime that you've always dreamed of, and then all of a sudden, you realize you made a mistake.
Speaker 2: They're impossible to talk to.
Speaker 1: You can't take them address the events because they only wear those striped shirts and black slacks, and they're always trying to put you in that invisible box. You're just trying to walk through the living room and they won't stop until you give them a tip.
Speaker 2: It's really frustrating you, Iana.
Speaker 1: Well, A thread is going viral of men sharing the things they thought they wanted in a woman. But then realized that they didn't, and we'll go over right now. So if you're looking to wrangle a dude, you can know exactly what they really like.
Speaker 4: That's also funny, respectfully, this is so typical. Dudes never know what they want, Oh we do. They don't know what they want until it's in front of them, and then they think they know what they want.
Speaker 2: So this is it.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 1: A woman who follows trends, which I've never thought about before as like a thing, like I want someone who's trendy, like TikTok.
Speaker 6: Trends, Helmie. We were doing tide pots at for a minute. I don't think you want anyone to.
Speaker 2: Call it trend You're like, what does that mean? Like clothes? I don't know what the description says.
Speaker 1: I used to want a girl who looked just like everyone else and followed trends, but my god, they're boring. It goes on to say, I don't know what I was expecting to happen. I have nothing in common with people who are mainstream.
Speaker 2: So this sounds like it was given by like I heard.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 1: It's just like I thought I wanted someone trendy, but i'morrow's way ahead of the trends. I'm not common in mainstream like them. And the dude's name was Dante, who submitted that way. Okay, Dante sounds like a Dante to me. We're going over a thread that's going viral of men sharing the things they thought they wanted in a woman but realized they didn't.
Speaker 2: A traditional woman. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: A trad wife, like when you come home and dinner is ready, and then your house is clean, and a dresses and wants to take care of her man. I mean that's kind of the trad wife trend, like stay at what wife? Trad wife? So traditional trad.
Speaker 2: Well, it says.
Speaker 1: Back when I was in high school, I used to care about having a traditional girl. Nowadays, I'm realizing that traditional girls are difficult to date. Okay, this is I can't afford to pay for all the dates, oh, because yeah, would always have.
Speaker 2: To pay in that.
Speaker 1: Nor do I have the income for a single income household. Oh, and I'm not ready to raise a child if she gets pregnant at random.
Speaker 4: Random understanding what traditional means?
Speaker 8: That is a trad wife trade is to randomly get pregnant because bored no, it's about.
Speaker 2: Making a family.
Speaker 8: That's like part of the truth, they say, but really they have the baby and then like a year later they're like, that's making that one grow the family.
Speaker 1: We're going over a thread that's going viral of men sharing the things they thought they wanted in a woman but then realized they didn't. Someone submitted a woman who loved anime. It's very specific.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Because I used to want a girl who's into anime.
Speaker 1: As I got older, I got less interested in it, and eventually it stopped being something that I wanted to find. Well, I know, it's just a hobby, but back in the day, it was my life. And it's strange how things happen like that. I dated a.
Speaker 2: Woman who was really into anime and never stopped being into anime, and then it just got weird.
Speaker 8: That's like what your Dora the Explorer is your favorite cartoon. Somebody like only to do the Explorer fans and then you're like, oh wait, I'm an adult.
Speaker 2: Now the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Are you supposed to grow together, like be open to growing not this person?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, yeah, that person. The other person didn't grow is what he's trying to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he got out of high school and got over anime, and she's still be like, can we dragon ball zero pack.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: We're going over the threat that's going viral of men sharing the things they thought they wanted in a woman but then realized they didn't an insecure woman.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you would. That would be a trait you would look for, but they wanted an insecure woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, it says I always wanted to be in relationship with insecure girls, perhaps because I was insecure myself. Yeah, they I'm more confident and older, I got the less I could handle the drama that comes with insecurity.
Speaker 2: I guess I grew up question mark. Okay, Still, that's not saying that I grew up.
Speaker 4: I make sure, because you were saying that Brad was nodding along like I get it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So when I was in college, I would always go for the least secure girl in the group because I didn't want to put much effort in and I knew that was going to be easy.
Speaker 4: That's sad that that's how a lot of younger dudes think.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 1: Some guys date and then they're out looking like as a group of women that walk into a place and they are like a big game hunter. They want to go for the like confident, secure one that's like that's like trying to haunt a lion.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? And some are looking for the dough that just like at its leg. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 10: And you're like, that.
Speaker 2: Is that is a wild way to think. But that is how some especially younger men think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh we're going over a thread that's going viral of men sharing the things they thought they wanted in a woman but then realized they didn't a rebellious woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think also girls went like for rebellious guys, like when they're having the rebellious stage, the bad boys.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants a rebellion until it's against them. You were actually corrected how you said that girls would like a rebellious guy. Women do not?
Speaker 11: Oh, he says the girl getting a guy in a band without a job. He's extremely atologic.
Speaker 2: And you take your justification with somewhere else.
Speaker 12: It's another jewbile phone frame Morning on the twenties.
Speaker 3: Hello, want to play a game?
Speaker 7: Who is this?
Speaker 3: You have a bigger presentation in twenty minutes, James who is this?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I do?
Speaker 3: Who is this? Let's play a game. I don't want to play a game? Who is this? Wanted to be a shame if your laptop and see presentation was missing? James, what are you talking about? Talk?
Speaker 7: Talk listen.
Speaker 3: I have to go. Who is this? Hello?
Speaker 7: What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Where is my laptop?
Speaker 3: Fifteen minutes? James want to play?
Speaker 9: No, I don't want to play game. I want my laptop.
Speaker 3: I bet you do want your laptop, James.
Speaker 9: This isn't funny. This is a big deal for me games.
Speaker 7: Where is my laptop?
Speaker 9: You crazy?
Speaker 3: I'm not the one running around in the office looking for my lapt off.
Speaker 9: Now I'm my James, give me my laptop.
Speaker 3: It's trash day, James, isn't it? What?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But what?
Speaker 9: You better not give me my laptop. I have a big presentation. This made a lot of meat.
Speaker 3: There's a loading dog with a dumpster that will be taking out in three minutes.
Speaker 9: James, Oh my god, you better not throw away the right way my laptop.
Speaker 3: It takes you four minutes to get to the dumpster, doesn't it. TikTok?
Speaker 9: All my information is on there.
Speaker 2: Talk.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, you better not throw my laptop in a dumpster.
Speaker 3: Talk TikTok.
Speaker 9: You said it was in the dumpster?
Speaker 3: Games of fun, aren't that James?
Speaker 9: The way it went to the dumpster, they took the trash out.
Speaker 3: It's a shame, James. I didn't know that they.
Speaker 9: Were said it was in the dumpster. No I didn't, James, Yes you did.
Speaker 3: I didn't say it was in the dumpster, James. I just told you that it was a dumbstip that wasn't going to be taking out in three minutes and it takes you four minutes to get downstairs with me. Twelve minutes, James, where is tak top?
Speaker 9: I let my presentation in twelve minute?
Speaker 3: Where's your co worker Alyssa?
Speaker 9: James, I don't know where he is.
Speaker 3: Eleven minutes, James, what did you do with the liptops? Find your co worker? Alyssa?
Speaker 9: James, where is the listop?
Speaker 3: Ten minutes James.
Speaker 9: TikTok with me?
Speaker 5: Where is a list?
Speaker 3: She's hiding in the bathroom with your laptop. Because this is actually a.
Speaker 1: Deal from the Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you and your coworker, Alyssa, say you, I said, you guys have a presentation together in a few minutes, and she wanted me to hide your laptop and play mister.
Speaker 3: Game with you.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, no, oh my.
Speaker 3: First have a good meeting, James. I hope it goes well. TikTok.
Speaker 9: It can't do worse than that.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with jewbile phone Franks. Time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen this viral diet coke concoction that du A Lipa's put together.
Speaker 2: I want to try it, Okay. I wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 4: It's kind of been spiraling around social media for the past couple of days, but we haven't talked about it here.
Speaker 2: So that's what we're doing.
Speaker 4: So her diet coke she mixes with kolapeno juice and pickle juice, and then she tops it off with just a little extra holopenos and extra pickles. And I think it's the pickled polapenos, not like yeah fresh ones. Yeah, this makes sense?
Speaker 2: Does it is so bad to me?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 2: Alia? Does? She takes something that already exists and just adds a couple of things exist.
Speaker 4: I don't know if a spicy diet coke has ever really existed, but it.
Speaker 8: Does diet coke exists, and then she just adds a couple of notes to it and goes, I.
Speaker 2: Made something she didn't. She made her drink. It's like, just like she makes her own song.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I love that focused on you, Victoria, Like I feel like i'd like that as a margaritas a diet.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Should I kind of want to try it. It's pretty good.
Speaker 4: I do too, But all right, well, then we know what we're doing today, like a hit, can we and we're gonna have run to it?
Speaker 2: So that's an extra note take it.
Speaker 6: I was waiting for the alcohol, like for her to put alcohol incause I thought it was an actual cocktail.
Speaker 4: It's a mocktail and I was very confusing. Or maybe she saves that for later, Oh, I don't know. Also, something that's been trending that we're just getting to right now is.
Speaker 2: The eight eight eight rule. What's that? Have you guys heard about this? It's how you live your life. It's the eight eight eight rule.
Speaker 4: Eight hours are spent working, eight hours are spent sleeping, and then eight hours are spent for yourself.
Speaker 2: I thought I thought it was the rule that if you see somebody walk by. You think you're this hot.
Speaker 13: You go, hey, yeah, it only works if you do it three times.
Speaker 8: For the rule, I think she actually be seven hours spent working, seven hour spent on things you like, seven hours spent on sleep, and the remaining time, which ends up being three is spent on healthy.
Speaker 4: I feel like that would be under you. I was just surprised that people have eight hours to spend on themselves.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't have eight hours sleep either. Oh, I'm more like eleven hours stop working function. You track your time, but you do have it, you just don't use it. I don't have it, Brad.
Speaker 12: I gotta watch Tell Me Lives. When a new episode comes.
Speaker 2: Out, that's time that could be considered time.
Speaker 6: It cuts into my sleep time, So I can't call it by me time because it's cutting into my sleep time.
Speaker 2: It's a bitch where I got lost time.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a whole different time if that happens at any point in time anyway.
Speaker 2: That's what's trending.
Speaker 4: First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Kai is on the phone today for our first Day follow up, and he's getting posted by Evie, who we went on a date with and really liked. So in a second we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting and maybe get him another day for first Kai, how long has the bench as you were from Evie, Hi, guys.
Speaker 7: It's been about two weeks. As I've heard from Evie, we usually are.
Speaker 9: Very friendly, in flirtationous to everyone that.
Speaker 7: Goes our across the gym. We'd been certain back and forth a little bit, but then we decided that we go and grab a smoothie after our workout, so we want to grab a smoothie, and that went really well, so then we decided we'd go out and actually able proper date. So we went to this new topics place in town. We ended up chatting with each other and we got the paiea and while we went on the plane to come out, we decided to after we ordered, we decided to say on the same side of the booth and we go through each other's phones and we were talking about pictures and videos that we're talking about, especially of our family members, and then there was a kiss, which was pretty awesome. So I think everything was going to quarter plan, but then I have an urt doctum, and I think it's because I know the shrimp.
Speaker 2: The shrimp. Okay, wait wait wait wait wait, So let's talk about the kiss then was that mutual? Like did you feel like she was given that energy back?
Speaker 7: Definitely, I just to kiss it back.
Speaker 2: So then where does the shrimp come in?
Speaker 7: I was maybe a few of the pushing content play majority of the yea, I think.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that that's the thing that she say something about it?
Speaker 7: She would give me a look the entire time.
Speaker 4: So is it that you ate all the shrimp or is that because you left the girl starving?
Speaker 7: That's that's that's why I called you guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, and you reach out to her and she just said nothing that well, what was your last interaction? So what did you say to her? So basically you sent her a text and said I had a great time and then she responded saying thanks for dinner. And it wasn't the energy that you were looking for.
Speaker 7: So I checked after dinner, I had a really great time for next week and she's responded with, you know, thank you for dinner. With the period you know had a low energy wouldcount of response. So I everything swimmer since then?
Speaker 2: Okay, have you seen her at CrossFit?
Speaker 7: Just hacking, not really, not really, you know, long home conversation, just you.
Speaker 5: Know how kind of.
Speaker 2: So you're getting curved, ye, all right, well we'll see why.
Speaker 1: We'll plaus on come back and then call her and see if some tell us why she's ghosting you, maybe get you another date. Okay, all right, Plus I'll come back and get your first day follow up next. Right in the middle of your first date follow up and if you're just joining us, that Kai is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Evie that he really likes. He met her at CrossFit and they went out on a date and he thinks he's not getting a call back because he ate all of the shrimp and the piea that they ordered, and she also needs her protein because you know, cross face. Absolutely, so we'll see if that's the reason. All right, Kay, are you ready to give her a call? Okay, man, here we go. Hello, Hi, I speak to ev Please listen, Hey Evie, how are you. My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, Ev, I'm Nina. Also on the show.
Speaker 12: Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: Okay, how are you? It's a radio show.
Speaker 10: I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Sure. Have you ever listened to The Jewel Show before?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Again?
Speaker 1: Okay, sweet you are you familiar with what a first a follow up is?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Well that's the segment where if you ghost somebody, they can email us to get you on the show and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from somebody. You have any idea who that would be?
Speaker 15: Well, I've only gone on one first date recently.
Speaker 7: So I have a feeling I might know who it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, who is that?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 14: Kai?
Speaker 2: Yes? It is.
Speaker 1: He told us about your date and he wants to know why you're not calling him back or why you're ghosting him.
Speaker 2: Would you mind telling us? Well?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, so like we had a we were having like a pretty good night tapas and then like we had this like a really good kids right and then we got up went to the bathroom and while he was there, his phone just kept getting messages from someone named V And it was like I ex plan emojis and like teach emojis and tell emojis, and I'm at least five in the time that he was in the bathroom, So like, I don't know Louvie is, but it sounds like he's kind of got something.
Speaker 9: Going on already.
Speaker 10: And I just felt so uncomfortable after that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and then he just didn't mention them, like I don't know, it felt like he just left his phone out on the table like he would see looking to the film when he came.
Speaker 7: Back kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, he thought the reason you're not calling him back was because he hate all the shrimp.
Speaker 2: Out of the paa wow.
Speaker 10: I mean, yeah, he did do that.
Speaker 7: And that was dumb.
Speaker 1: But like, okay, so it said he was getting texts that seemed like from another girl.
Speaker 2: I mean five.
Speaker 15: A lot of eggplant emojis.
Speaker 1: We should ask him about that, don't you think you Yeah.
Speaker 10: Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: He's here, right, Yes, he is.
Speaker 1: Guy's on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 7: This is kind of awkward, but I'm I'm a little bit mortified and I'm going to kill my friend. Rick would the one that was setting all the emoji text messages.
Speaker 9: Jim to my friend that yeah, he's.
Speaker 7: He was Basically he knew that I was an EV for a while. He was trying to be encouraging by sending those messages in order to let me know exactly what I should do. Anatomically speaking, everything goes well on the dates. But I uh, not that I don't appreciate his input, but I kind of already knew how to do that anyways. But in his own way, he was trying to at least at least be encouraging and and and be friendly. But I don't I don't think he knew that she was going to see the messages from him. Uh, and I'm going to kill him the next time I see him.
Speaker 3: But it was nothing.
Speaker 9: Sexual between and somebody else.
Speaker 7: It was mainly sexual between me and me and my buddy.
Speaker 10: Okay, so what you're saying is.
Speaker 15: It wasn't another girl, but it was your friend, like convinced we were going to hook up.
Speaker 10: Like, is that why you went out with me?
Speaker 14: Because you were like sure we were going to hook up.
Speaker 7: I wasn't going out with you because I was students we're going to I was going out because I wanted to go out with you. That's the whole thing is just abutus. You're the main you're the main goal here is is a going a good time with you, because I haven't coming to you.
Speaker 9: A goal.
Speaker 15: Come on, like a guy like you at the gym only has one agenda and friends.
Speaker 10: Just like the r VIC or whatever his name is, I knew you.
Speaker 15: Were too good to be true when I went out.
Speaker 14: Right like if that's all you're interested.
Speaker 2: In, Like, that's not what I'm here for.
Speaker 7: That's not how I'm interested you know, that's just my friends and dumb idiots decided to send very very dumb text messages when I wasn't at the table.
Speaker 3: But I am not into.
Speaker 7: You for that, and that's just a bonus. I'm into you for everything that you are and everything that you can be, and especially all the conversations that we having on the last day. Connections are going really well. So yes, I can understand that you might be a little upset and confused by the messages, but that's the last thing on my mind.
Speaker 9: And you're also your Your squad game.
Speaker 7: Is like insane that you can squat so much, and I think it's really hot, so it's it's also that's not a bonus, but your child very and enjoy it at some point in time after after an apology dinner, when you possibly see about, you know, potentially doing some little on those lines. Okay, I scream after too. And also you get to eat all the shrimp tonight. You get all the shrimp, and wherever we go, I will make sure that they see you at least eight extra shrimp, just to make sure that to make it for the last time.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is just like out there. I would you like to go on another date with Kaile? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 14: I still don't know if I totally believe you yet, but you can buy me shrimp.
Speaker 10: Interesting, Yes, yes, yes, I will go on a second date, but you are on probation.
Speaker 2: Sounds like she said yes to shrimp. Okay, well, congratulations, ky you got another date.
Speaker 7: Yea, this is exactly and I appreciate all that. This is exactly how I thought it would go.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Just tell victims exence.
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, yeah, I want to see those texts though.
Speaker 7: I will definitely show them to you. I'm gonna do a little bit of editing that way, not tstographic.
Speaker 3: I will make sure that you see them.
Speaker 1: Jules first date follow up, I'm stupid you're smart.
Speaker 2: I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 3: All right, as long as you willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria amiraa is in a fantastic game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall, you and your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered, literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you verus Victoria, they're also here to help with all.
Speaker 2: Of your fall decor needs.
Speaker 1: Shop in store or at Macy's dot com and call us if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you want to play Victoria. And now for some fun brain exercises to get Victoria's brain and.
Speaker 2: Ready to go. Okay, are you ready? I need?
Speaker 1: So here we go answer these as best as you can. If you had to replace your hands with something else.
Speaker 2: What would you choose?
Speaker 6: Hmm, that's to my feet, but then I'm thinking my toes wo work as well as the fingers.
Speaker 2: What's your answer?
Speaker 16: I don't know, it could be anything. I know I have a funny answer, right, Can you just grabbed your boob? I know that's the only other thing that has two So how weird would that be if you had those for hands?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 12: The only thing you.
Speaker 2: Shake a hand? If it's like that, two eyes, you have ears. You have so many things. Also, that you can have.
Speaker 1: Two of things that you only have doesn't have to be part of your body either. Anything where bad?
Speaker 6: I thought you'reddy be fun Okay, I'm sorry, I thought just oh yeah, that's all right.
Speaker 2: She has boobs for hands down. Yeah, you can play Victoria. I mean, I'm next with you versus Victoria. It's a jewel show.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at your hands. Funny, good morning.
Speaker 12: Can I take your order?
Speaker 2: I'm going to tall shots black coffee.
Speaker 9: Black?
Speaker 2: Do you mean no?
Speaker 12: I mean ye?
Speaker 9: The biggest funny.
Speaker 17: Venti is large twenty yeah, large is large. In fact, the call is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three languages.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Amerias in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for You versus Victoria, Tyler.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: Tyler?
Speaker 2: He good man? Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 5: I hope?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What makes you think you can beat Victoria Tyler?
Speaker 3: Other than.
Speaker 5: Every morning and I've been waiting for the stone.
Speaker 2: Call, Oh Victoria? What makes you think you can beat Tyler?
Speaker 6: I think I'm fast, efficient, I'm not always correct, but I think I am and I have pretty good explanations.
Speaker 12: If you think about it, it can't be correct.
Speaker 18: All right, We're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and here we go, Tyler. Can you imagine she's a lawyer in thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and Victoria has to be you outright to win?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right, all right, here we go, Tyler. Your time starts now?
Speaker 4: Which is the largest bone on the human body?
Speaker 7: H school?
Speaker 4: The five biggest American tech companies are known by what acronym hush name the bird which can mimic humans.
Speaker 2: What is the capital of the United States?
Speaker 5: Washington, DC?
Speaker 2: Plants need sun water? And what to make food?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Huh, okay, got that? End on time.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio and while she's getting settled.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about your answer?
Speaker 3: Tyler?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's a long harder when you're on the spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 3: Be about?
Speaker 2: You could be about anything.
Speaker 5: I like bowing, but I just injured my wrist.
Speaker 2: Go bowling. Are you a good bowler?
Speaker 5: I'm pretty average?
Speaker 2: What would you call.
Speaker 12: Average that people who say their average are normally Yeah?
Speaker 2: Average, that's pretty good. Right, we should go bowl? What's a good score? Three hundred is perfect? I think three hundreds perfect? Okay, Yeah, so you're.
Speaker 5: One hundreds and I do a bad game.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're better than the average player.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 5: I'm average.
Speaker 1: Except now you've got that risk injury, which they're talking about on ESPN.
Speaker 4: But you got a cool story. Now, how'd you hurt, that risk being an average bowling bowling accident. Yeah, throwing the rock down there.
Speaker 2: If you are all right, Victorias in studio, ready to go?
Speaker 1: Yep, here we go, Victoria thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Tyler outright, twin and Tyler, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 2: Which is the largest bone on the human body? Leg bune? Okay.
Speaker 4: The five biggest American tech companies are known by what acronym.
Speaker 6: What I can give is prindle, but in your card a prindle fark drive.
Speaker 2: I'm the bird that mixed humans? What oh? Monkey? Wait that bird? All right? Are you? Are you drunk?
Speaker 9: Stop?
Speaker 2: I just wasn't thank you.
Speaker 12: I heard a human like either thought a monkey? That answer is a parrot or to canch one part.
Speaker 2: I think a monkey.
Speaker 1: Send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard bread.
Speaker 8: Tyler got too correct, and I'm gonna give Victoria one the monkey.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, are you sitting here?
Speaker 10: Bird?
Speaker 2: Well? Tyler? Congratulations you be Victoria. You got a hundred dollars card to Macy's.
Speaker 12: A monkey is not a bird.
Speaker 2: Which way are you giving her?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: She eventually said parrot. She said monkeys. Monkeys are the most.
Speaker 12: Like human but it's not a bird. A monkey is not a bird, and I'm well aware of that.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Although in that one Wizard of Oz movie there are flying monkeys.
Speaker 2: Fair what anyway?
Speaker 4: Okay, The largest bone in the human body is the femur, which is die bone to your leg.
Speaker 2: There's not a leg bone, yeah it is. There's multiple bones in your leg. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and then the five big together, the five biggest American tech companies are known by mama. I didn't know this meta, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon, and Alphabet So mama, no parrots, manic humans. And then Washington, d C. Is the capital of the United States. And carbon dioxide is what else plants feed other than sun and water to make food.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One, because you didn't get there monkey.
Speaker 12: Well, y'all were laughing too much.
Speaker 2: You could asked me, Tyler, thank you for playing? Congratulations?
Speaker 9: Awesome?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a good one. Looks like you were Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. I remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is DMUs at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot Com.
Speaker 9: It's time to Catch a Cheater only.
Speaker 1: On the Jubil Show. Natasha is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been married to her husband David for six years, but now she thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Natasha, Sorry you're going through this, but what's up? Why do you think your husband David is cheating?
Speaker 14: Okay, so you know, I'm gonna at the end of my rope, but there's I cannot catch him. He won't give me a straight answer. So my husband is a college professor and he's gotten a job of five years. You haven't had any problem, But as a lately, I've been catching like a vibe and intuition that you know there's someone else around, Like he comes home from work late, he comes home smiling a couple of times, he didn't smell too good. And I found this laptop open one time, and I did find a suspicious chat back and forth with us student. I won't mention any names, and it didn't look too professional, and you know, I jumped on him for it immediately.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 14: Abell ay style proof. It wasn't like, it wasn't professional, but it wasn't all crazy over the top either.
Speaker 10: And I'm so very close to like, I was so very close to getting.
Speaker 14: Rid of him completely aka before and I don't know why I didn't do it yet, but you know, something's telling me to hold on and find try to get some outside stores or help to find out, like what is he doing? Like it's just mysterious me. I'm like ninety eight percent sure. My intuition feels like he's cheating.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry. I want cool because divorce is a big decision. You got to decide if that's something that you can work through or not. And if he really is cheating on you, then that would probably weren't a bigger discussion in that direction. So when you ask him about it, you said you did jump on him. How did he react to that?
Speaker 14: He doesn't give me a straight answer. He beats around the bush, he deflex. Of course, he denies any accusation I have about a student, so I ne would get a straight answer from him.
Speaker 4: Has he ever had I don't know, any questionable interactions with students before in the past.
Speaker 14: No, No, not that I know This is like the first that I know of, because I did see the message on the plastob right.
Speaker 2: Do you know that student? Like, have you ever seen that student?
Speaker 14: I never seen this student before. I do not know the student. You know, I don't get involved in his work, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: This might be the.
Speaker 4: Time you show up to lecture real quick and be like, excuse me, who is is? Then, just based off of that interaction alone, you're gonna get a pretty good idea what type of relationship they've got going on. I might be a little bit crazy, So if you're trying to this is probably the.
Speaker 1: Better anything else going on. I mean, that's obviously a lot, but anything else going on.
Speaker 14: This is basically it. He just acts funny. Besides that, his pattern has changed. You know, when you're married to somebody, it's a certain pattern. When that pattern changes, it's like intuition kicks in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you guys have been married for six years, so that's a long time too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, does your gut say he's really cheating on you? Or does your gut say that he's really dancing in that direction?
Speaker 2: Like maybe it hasn't Like, maybe he's really.
Speaker 4: Enjoying the attention that a student is getting really enjoying the flirtation.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious, like how far it's gone.
Speaker 14: I feel like I'm ninety eight percent sure that he's cheating right a second?
Speaker 5: First, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 14: Between the message in my intuition is at ninety eight two percent to poove me wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, you told us to a grocery store.
Speaker 1: He's a rewards card member at So we'll play a song and then come back and call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers from our Florida department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, come all right, we'll play.
Speaker 1: So I'll come back and get you to catch it here next if you're just joining us for to catch a cheater. Natasha is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of six years, David, might be messing around. So we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member, and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our Florida department to anybody that he wants. We'll see if he sends those to his wife from Natasha or to somebody else before we do that. Natasha, why don't you catch us up on your situation real quick.
Speaker 14: Yeah. So, I've been married to him for sixty years.
Speaker 10: He's a professor at the school.
Speaker 14: And a college. His patterns changed up in recent dates, and I did see a chat on his laptop with him and a student that wasn't It wasn't professional, and it wasn't I would.
Speaker 10: Have topped, but it was just best.
Speaker 2: Thanks, GEDI do you what's her name?
Speaker 7: By the way, I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Well, I was just gonna see if you did in case he says that name right away.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready first to call him? Yeah? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for a rewards card member name David.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Hi David.
Speaker 2: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calm. Say congratulations, you're this must big winner.
Speaker 9: What have I won?
Speaker 2: The flowers?
Speaker 7: Flowers?
Speaker 1: Yes, maybe you're not aware. Every single month we choose one rewards card member to say thank you very much for your loyalty and shopping with us. You've just won thirty six stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and cards to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States, absolutely free. It's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. So thank you very much for your business and congratulations.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 9: Oh that's great, that's great, very cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I can take the information down in a matter of minutes over the phone if you know who he's like to send them to. Now, no problem. I can prepare to do that, or I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 9: I could just give it to you, now, that's fun.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: First thing I would need from you would just be the name, first and last of the person you want to send the flowers.
Speaker 7: Let's send it to Tiffany.
Speaker 1: Okay, got that down. And is there anything you want to say in a card? Because I can do that.
Speaker 4: Mm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, how about.
Speaker 5: For that extra credit yesterday?
Speaker 10: And can you put extra credit in quotations?
Speaker 2: I certainly can already will. I will now let you know that this is not the grocery store. My name is Jebel. There is a radio show called the Jewel shown. Here's you make sure your credit. Your wife Natasha is on the phone.
Speaker 14: Oh yes, I am, yes, I am here, I am yes.
Speaker 10: Yes, mother, I got you.
Speaker 14: Mother.
Speaker 9: Oh whoa, whoa?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: You were you talking?
Speaker 14: I didn't want to you show your name. I knew the name, but I want to spirit it. But Tiffany.
Speaker 10: I didn't want to say her name, but I knew it Jiffy.
Speaker 9: Really, I was hold on, this was a joke. I knew it was a joke.
Speaker 10: No, you didn't know nothing.
Speaker 9: You didn't know nothing.
Speaker 10: I didn't know anything. Call right your court.
Speaker 14: I will email the dean at the school, tell him that you're talking to students.
Speaker 10: I knew it. I just know it. I I was ninety eight percent sure. I didn't want to stay.
Speaker 14: Tiffany's names until she was proven as now we will say, Tiffany, you messing.
Speaker 10: With the married man? Yet done?
Speaker 7: Just hang on, hang on and on the line here.
Speaker 9: Why are you guys with my life over here?
Speaker 2: And your wife asked us.
Speaker 10: To your life, and guys, don't you guys might messing with people. I've been causing problems like this.
Speaker 12: Look at look at the headache.
Speaker 9: You've just given me right now.
Speaker 7: Completely guns.
Speaker 10: Hang on with you right now, always with your little as. That's what gets you men in trouble. I stow your email. I took a sweenshot of it.
Speaker 14: I didn't want to blow it all the way up until I found out that you were truly seeing I tend to email. What are you talking about on your laptop with Tiffany?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: That was that was just three communication as a teachers student. There was there was nothing.
Speaker 10: There was nothing wrong with that, not me.
Speaker 16: It was Oh my god, it was just a token of agrediator because I've been helping me out.
Speaker 5: Nothing up.
Speaker 10: I will see you with lawyers. My lawyer will talk to you. Are you talk to you? Are you serious? You're totally everyone to get out of the house, all right, Hold on about Are you really are really good?
Speaker 9: You're really gonna go through this?
Speaker 10: You said that I don't get about you anymore. Don't break You're dead, You're dead, You're gone. Your job is glad.
Speaker 9: I'm going to ruin you.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna know what. You already ruined me.
Speaker 14: You've already ruined me when I finished with you.
Speaker 10: You know what good riddens to you goodbye. You know why. I'm happy. Thank you. I'm happy you tell me because you know what you ran in an absent pay to me for the yes everything. You don't take care of yourself.
Speaker 7: You've gotten sound lazy, and you're no longer interesting in anything.
Speaker 2: All right, you can get your lawyers now.
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, thanks, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Really, Natasha, he's gone. I hung up on him.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry. Also, I feel like you're gonna be fine.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 14: I hope that he has fun with her bed, her little twin size bed and the dorma story. I hope you can sit without your face hanging off the side.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry this happened. And uh yeah, good luck with everything.
Speaker 4: Okay, seriously, quote, thank you the double shows.
Speaker 2: Do you want to get more swipes on your dating profile?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, you're in luck because researchers spent a bunch of time in a lab studying the different ways that men and women judge dating profiles. So give me three minutes and we'll tell you what grabs a man's or a woman's attention first on the dating app, so that you can update your profile and start going on even more underwhelming first.
Speaker 2: Dates in the future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll go over next. What do you look for first on a dating profile? It's the Jewel Show. Do you pay attention to if someone is cute, if they have a good job, if their bio says please, I'm lonely, anyone or anything will do. What is the thing that you look for? Well, when it comes to men and women, they both look at things very differently when it comes to judging dating profiles. Researchers spend a bunch of time in a lab studying the different ways that men and women look at dating profiles.
Speaker 2: So we'll go over it right now. So you can see if you need.
Speaker 1: To update your hinge or your tender or your Vegan truckermatch dot com account, whatever you're on.
Speaker 4: Honestly, that might have some good lines. Yeah, Vegan trucker match. Hello, he's the trucker and he's vegan sign a unicorn.
Speaker 1: Researchers monitored the eye movements of straight men and women as they checked out online dating profiles, and here's what they found. In general, this really isn't a shocker. Men tend to zoom in on physical attractiveness right away, so that's the first thing that does pay attention to I do the.
Speaker 2: Same thing you will one percent.
Speaker 4: That's my dating apps are so hard because it's easy to be a little bit superficial, because you need to be attracted to something. Yeah, the picture's got to be it, so I and even if I'm not, like, you're a ten, I zoom in for potential zoom in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like what color are your eyes?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Hat fishing?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 2: Like, what's going on?
Speaker 12: Goshcha okay?
Speaker 2: And then I look at the other stuff. Hat fishing is a real thing. It is. Yeah, same with sunglasses.
Speaker 12: Huh, but hat you can be ball of sunglasses. You'll still have eyes you.
Speaker 1: Don't know, but you can look good in a pair of sunglasses. And then they take off the sunglass and.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, they have weasel eyes, which some people like weel eies, some people don't. Right, I'm not hating on anybody who's leaslized.
Speaker 12: Right now, I'm like, what's a weazel eyes?
Speaker 2: Just got to investigate further.
Speaker 1: They also say that men are mostly focused on women's faces, with one exception to that rule, which guys are just like.
Speaker 2: She's I want to swipe.
Speaker 1: There's one exception to the rule when women have a high paying or prestigious job. Guys tend to spend a little bit longer on their profile, especially if she's rated as less attractive. Really, so guys are like, first, she's hot or not that hot, but does have hot job?
Speaker 2: Does it say what they consider a hot job?
Speaker 1: It just says a prestigious or high paying job. It doesn't say specifically what would be a hot job, but anything that would look like they're successful.
Speaker 6: I think, Okay, I will say that's one thing that kind of gets me, not a successful job if you have a job.
Speaker 1: That's how low the standards have gotten on the dating apps. It's like I just look for guys that might have employment.
Speaker 6: Is like I feel like at right age, like you don't have to have a high paying job, but at least a job to where you're doing something.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we'll pull me in a little closer.
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 4: The ones that leave entrepreneur as their job title are always very sketchy. That's means to details about entrepreneur And what are you saying?
Speaker 1: I just hustle, you know, like I just saw I'm an entrepreneur, Like I got a couple of businesses.
Speaker 2: The guys that literally had hustle for his job. He had hustle for his job on his dating profile hustler who thought that was swag? But nope, no, no.
Speaker 1: Sleep, Like I just grind, you know, like all the time. I just like, I'm no sleeping. That's what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to be sleeping, So I'll try to text me on you're grinding.
Speaker 2: You definitely slept through the grinding bing.
Speaker 1: We're talking about how researchers did a study to find out what men and women tend to focus on when they first see a dating profile. Women are more likely to consider both attractiveness and resource potential. They tend to focus on men's faces if resources are low, so it's the opposite, what do you mean?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 2: If resources are low, it's like, but is he cute?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: Oh wow? So if the guy's hot, the job doesn't matter as much. Really, it makes sense, what are you coming to the table with?
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 2: Guys gotta be hot or have resources.
Speaker 6: That's true though, because even if like you're really hot but you have no job, your thing is just like to huzzle.
Speaker 4: It's like, I feel like a lock of my own very far. I guess it depends what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, if you already have your own resources, then you know it's okay.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but I'm not trying to make my own resources just I can pay for all years.
Speaker 4: Also, yeah, but you know what, if he's hot, that's a good.
Speaker 2: Rule of thumb though. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: So basically, they found that men are more generous with less attractive women when they have more resources, and women are more generous towards men with fewer resources when they're more attractive.
Speaker 2: It does it's time for Nina's what's trending. Okay, this is cool.
Speaker 4: Spirit Halloween will not just be Spirit Halloween anymore, but they're also adding Spirit Christmas.
Speaker 2: It is actually smart, you know.
Speaker 4: Spirit Halloween stores they take over all of the emptied out stores and then they last through the season. But now they've got two seasons to stay in business. So obviously we know what they do for Halloween. But the plan for Christmas is to bring the spirit of Christmas to people and get them excited, featuring holiday inflatables, dcor, apparel, stocking stuffers, plus photo ops with Sanna life size gingerbread village, and you can even write a letter to Santa that they'll send to the North Pole for you.
Speaker 12: I always want to know who owned the Spirit Places because they're so smart.
Speaker 1: Super smart. Want to go to her old pet cos and toys are.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the ultimate pop up brand. Yeah, literally, dude, pop ups are where it's at. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: If you have a successful brand, pop ups is how you can make money because then you don't have to worry about a regular rent or mortgage.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: They pay for it.
Speaker 2: For what three months and then they're like cool, yeah, last six months and then it's online and then you know, you switch it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Victoria pop quiz. Who is the sexiest quarterback in the NFL?
Speaker 2: Quarterback?
Speaker 12: Yeah, goosh Allen quarterback's homes.
Speaker 4: It's actually not I don't think it is. It's Joe Burrow from the Cincinnati Things. I love that man, followed by Caleb Williams from the Chicago Bears and Russell Wilson from the Pittsburgh Really you know who did not make this Well, I guess he's not a quarterback, so that never a quarterback.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 8: I just got that Russell Wilson on it. Kelsey should have been on the list of quarterbacks. What is wrong is what I'm saying the third hottest quarterback Tom No, there's only one quarterback, Tom Brady.
Speaker 18: No, there's he get tired though, so the sexiest, So he's not a quarterback.
Speaker 6: Heavy stand fisher of Joe Burrow. And he also like dyed his hair blonde. I still think he pulls it off. He wouldn't like it, but I'm like, you know what.
Speaker 12: Mister jow, you do whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Well, apparently people do like it because he is the hottest NFL quarterback. He is quarterback in the NFL according to People Magazine. According to People Magazine.
Speaker 2: I don't know, he's the creepiest weirdo ever. I'm just gonna I'm not gonna say I don't agree. It's so weird the way he put the stuff he posts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, we're forgetting about that, mister Unlimited.
Speaker 2: It sounds you know, I was gonna need to alter ego, So I'm gonna be missed.
Speaker 3: Unlimited.
Speaker 2: Did he do that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The way the way that he talks is so weird, you know, like after a game, he's typical. Yeah, we we just go out there and we passed the ball and we caught the ball and we got a victory, and we did what we were.
Speaker 2: Supposed to do.
Speaker 1: But then it's on social media just like he's in bed all sweaty, just like just not a contract.
Speaker 2: Clearly you guys did not vote.
Speaker 19: So yeah, just ant people ask you why you gotta go to the grocery stort, just say I'm a That was a weird video that he posted.
Speaker 2: That was so much. Such a weird video. I feel like I need to look at because that's how he know what's happening. He did say it like that.
Speaker 12: It sounds like all off from present.
Speaker 2: It's weird. Yeah, it's a weird video. So people on this show don't agree with the number three, but that's.
Speaker 9: What's Jewels dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 9: Yes, I knew what is it?
Speaker 2: Well. I was living up North.
Speaker 20: I actually was teaching kindergarten by day and a mail stripper by night.
Speaker 2: What awesome? Did you ever confuse the two jobs? That'd be bad?
Speaker 9: No, but I was running on consumes.
Speaker 12: I buy how long were like your nights?
Speaker 2: Like, how long would you.
Speaker 20: I would get off the second job about two thirty in the morning, wake up at five thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's a tough schedule.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see any of the moms of the kids that you had in your class?
Speaker 2: Thankfully No.
Speaker 20: But I actually had a parent ask me about one of the clubs one time, and I was like, oh, no, that's not a good place to go, that one.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Absolutely good. I have a good day me too. Hello, Yeah, hey you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: First of all, I just want to say I love the show you guys.
Speaker 2: Every day, so appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dirty little secret.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 5: So I've been in the car business for about ten years.
Speaker 21: I fell vehicles at multiple dealerships, and I just.
Speaker 9: Want to say that a lot of people don't know that.
Speaker 21: Thoseman and other people do it in cars all the time.
Speaker 2: Wait really yeah, like a test driver on test drives.
Speaker 21: Just when they're bored during the day and they're not working. I've never done it personally, but I just want to say that right now. But like I said, I've been there's ten years work at multiple dealerships, and it happens everywhere. I can guarantee it.
Speaker 4: So when you get a new car, it needs to come with life, all right, It's not new kind of gently used.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's just say it's dirty broke in.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: I used to work at restaurants, and I can say restaurants are pretty much the same thing too.
Speaker 2: Not the cars, but the table. Yes, I could see that. Yeah, I can see that. At least I'm not buying that table and taking it. I know you're eating off of it.
Speaker 9: And I will say, I will say it's weird.
Speaker 5: They like to do it mainly a new cars too, car smell.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's a new car. That's what it is. Yeah, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Guys, have a good one.
Speaker 9: What's your dirty little secret?