Speaker 1: Let's make magic. Boys. Welcome to another episode of Bet the Bus.
Speaker 2: I am your host, Payoff Willie aka Playoff Willie aka mister Versity.
Speaker 1: Because we're in fucking hell right now. Boys.
Speaker 2: My first sales signs down the front yard of my house. Why because of last weekend. We're gonna get to that in a second. Before we get into it, we gotta bring you our presenting sponsor, Proper Wild.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: Not only are we saving you money with thirty percent off, if you're listening to Bet the Bus and you listen last weekend, we're also losing you money. Proper Wild, proper shots. They got new flavors. What flavors do we got here?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 2: That strawberry keyweed, that something with the lemon limes. They got the red, the green, the yellow, the white, the orange, They got it all.
Speaker 1: No bullshit, no artificial sweeteners.
Speaker 2: No nonsense, just clean, long lasting energy. I'm gonna take one of these boys with you because our shot of the week. I feel great about it. We're gonna save it for the Bet the Bus Lock of the week. But this is to our Proper Wild shot of the week. No bullshit energy all day long, better than that other bullshit caffeine you get out there. But hey, hey, hey, hey, heads up, heads up, it's a tough fucking week before.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I do gotta finish this Adgary go to properwild dot com slash barstool to get thirty percent off. As you can see, I drink this ship breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It keeps me going all day long. I should only drink it during breakfast. But we got a bit of a we got adversity going on right now.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kick it over to Jack because there are some things that we have to address.
Speaker 1: I have to take accountability. We've said it. We said it all year long.
Speaker 2: Accountability and optimism over excuses and being a pussy. We said that all year long. We have to take accountability. I have to take accountability for the path I let us down. The faders are celebrating. They want you to fucking fail. They're ready for you to fall. They can't wait to see. Oh look at Will's tweet early on Saturday, early on Sunday. Oh he swept the board on Saturday. Let's hope he fucking fails on Sunday and Monday. They were if you faded me. You're living Levito local, you're paying for vacations right now. But if you bet with me, I sinceious of apologies because I fucked up right fucking you?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's his name? Brad Cooper? Bradley Cooper? Hangover? He calls, I fucked up. I dropped the ball jack.
Speaker 2: Please recap the weekend, you know, before I get two down too deep in the hole and end up at a dead end.
Speaker 1: And it's all good, it's all good. Take your breath. I need a quote, brother, I need a fucking quote. I need a quote, man.
Speaker 4: But first, the facts and the facts are two and four. That was the record we left ourselves with after the weekend. It's not what we consider ourselves the standard. We're a winning company, we're a winning program. We're gonna have bad losses in bad weeks. One silver lining though coming out of it the bet the boys parlay did get locked in. So if you rode with us there, congratulations to you. Hopefully it's a little coin in your pocket.
Speaker 2: The second one, the second one, first one, we lost fucking George.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and he's a rest that online.
Speaker 2: Yes, we will get the fucking Georgie. I'm gonna look, I'm rocking the kittle fil I'm sorry, but we'll get there.
Speaker 4: We'll get there, and it seems like you have a lot to say, so I'm gonna kick it back to you. But obviously before we get there, I'm gonna leave you with a quote that's gonna leave you a little bit inspired.
Speaker 1: A little angry, a little hungry.
Speaker 4: Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. And that was the great Bambino Babe Ruth. So let's kick this show off right. Let's get the energy right. We need a big week for me. Will we're all humble soldiers, lead us to victory.
Speaker 2: Guys, I need fox old motherfuckers, and you guys are foxhole motherfuckers, and so are you for viewing in listen.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you guys sooner.
Speaker 2: If you're tuned in right now, please drop a do the thumbs up, like, drop a comment, drop a subscription. We hit over twenty five thousand views. Shout out to the boy JP in the back of motherfucker grinds on this thing, and you guys spread the good news. Thank you for giving us your time because you gotta make time to make bank. I'm gonna say that again. You gotta make time to make bank. And what Jack said, don't worry about what was it Jack, don't worry about fucking striking out.
Speaker 4: Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
Speaker 2: The very thing that discourages you is the very thing that will develop you. We have to face this adversity a head on. It's not gonna be pretty.
Speaker 1: Look, if it was fucking easy, everyone would do this shit. And I say that too.
Speaker 2: If your wife is not up your ass about some of the picts you're making and some of the things you're doing, and some of the cigars you're smoking, what do we say.
Speaker 1: Stay in your lane, sweetheart, Baby, you got a rolley on your wrist. Oh you got two rollies? No, let Daddy do this sweeter. I love you are. You're a phenomenal woman.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad to have you like you know, I gotta do the theatric bullshit for the boys out there.
Speaker 1: But hey, also in lane.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Let me spin it. Let Daddy spin it. I'm already battling up versus. He is just trying to pick these winners to the masses.
Speaker 1: I can't have you on my ass about it?
Speaker 2: Trust the process, and by the way, not to point fingers.
Speaker 1: But she gave me the bucks pick last week. I asked, so whoa, I said, Hey.
Speaker 2: I'm in the middle on this, so sweetheart, like, what are you feeling? I think I'm just gonna let you have this one. She said, Tom Brady, buccaneers, don't overthink it.
Speaker 1: And that's what I rolled with it. She fucked us, but we don't point fingers here. She fucked us.
Speaker 2: But we don't point fingers here. We point the thumb. We have to take accountability. Guys, we're trying to get laid and we're trying to get paid. Without further ado, let's get into uh bow your heads. The Lord's Gambling Serenity Prayer. Dear heavenly great one, please grant us the serenity to accept the results that we cannot change, even though we would love to not come out of the weekend.
Speaker 1: To and four to and four.
Speaker 2: Grant me the serenity, please fuck the courage to bet the bus when we can in the wisdom to know that it ultimately does not matter. For Dina's The Kingdom the Barstools Sportsbook. We're also presented by the Barstool sportsbook, The Power, the Glory all yours now and forever. Now, let's respond, enough reacting, Let's respond, bring the shit in, right, winners respond, they don't react. Where do we want to start? So, Jackie boy JP, whoever's doing it, start us off with that little hitter that might be going on out in Buffalo fucking Cincinnati wherever they're at.
Speaker 6: Hey, will Buffalo being broke is temporary being richest forever? Let's get into this first game, the Bengals versus the Bills. Two of the Swaggies quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: What we looking at all?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Boys, here's the reality. The Bengals lost their left tackle in the Ravens game. This is gonna be a fucking awesome game. Put this one's for free, the over forty eight bet it. Lock it in right now because the line might move after they listen into this episode. And for those of you who are new joining about the bus, because I've told like, bring some education, payoff, Willy, bring some education other people.
Speaker 1: What is over forty eight mean?
Speaker 2: That just means both teams combine score over forty eight points together. And they're gonna do that because we're talking about Joe Burrow, Josh Allen playoff mode defenses that are solid but not the savviest. Josh Allen's going like twenty fifty to fifty balls a game. I'm talking bombs over bagdad. Boys, Hey, I wish you guys knew that inside joke right now, Josh Allen's out there.
Speaker 1: God, I wish you guys knew. I wish you guys could be on that one. But here's some data.
Speaker 2: The Bills are thirteen and one in their last fourteen home playoff games. Rumor has it Damar Hamlin might be in attendance. You're talking about reasons to play. Burrow has also here's the flip side. Here's Devil's advocate. Burrow's never lost. In January, the Boys six and zero.
Speaker 1: Cool Joe Burrow, JP, you're saying his name wrong, Will How do you say it? Brother? Joe?
Speaker 2: He's six and oh, he's six and oh in January. Oh, here we go. My flu game right now, boys, my flu game. Both offenses ranking the top eight. That's why the over is gonna hit Josh Allen, the Buffalo Bills. Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills. Boys, I'm telling you what the line is at minus what four and a half.
Speaker 1: The Bills are gonna cover. They let us down last week.
Speaker 2: And that's on nobody else other than the Bills and Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen, that's on you, brother. We fucking we rode with you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You hit us on the two touchdowns for the bet the boys parlay. We thank you for that.
Speaker 2: However, we fucking lost that one because we could. It's it's at five now. The line has now moved to minus five, and I'm still taking it. I'm still buying that stock. I think the Bills are gonna show up. I think the Bills are gonna start rolling that a close game gets Miami. Miami's a tough ball team. You got fucking mister Vate, mister Jewel himself out there ripping it while he's wheel and dealing in the offensive playbook.
Speaker 1: He's just smart, he's schematics.
Speaker 2: Bills didn't see some stuff coming at times, and their fifty fifty balls, I didn't feel like they were hitt him like that. Josh Allen's got of thrown up punts every now and then. But I like the Bills to cover minus five. I guess it's at minus five. Now, I got them winning that game. Does anybody fucking disagree with that? Because again, hey we need fox whole guys, fox whole motherfuckers. If I feel like any of my boys in the back or down me, we gotta talk about it. Take a fucking mike, Mitch.
Speaker 1: It's five.
Speaker 3: Now, that's a lot of points, Like like, I mean, Joe Burr, who Joe for me?
Speaker 1: That's a bit that's a bit close. So what are you saying, Mitch?
Speaker 3: I'm saying Bengals plus five. I think I think the picks should be the over.
Speaker 1: You think the pick is the over. I think the pick is the.
Speaker 2: Think it's the over. But you think Bengals plus five? Yeah, Bill's minus five. Motherfucker locked that one in. Boys locked it when and the Faders. You guys can dick right with Mitch all you want.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be We're gonna have beame.
Speaker 1: It goes my spife.
Speaker 4: Would you like to explore this Jags Chiefs game? Especially after Mitch's y'all might have another beef to pick right here.
Speaker 2: Talking about Uh, you're talking about it, Dick Ryder for the Chiefs. I'm talking for all of them too. I'm talking Travis Kelce, Patrick Mahomes, Jackson Mahomes. He's for mitches for them all back there, boys. I like the Cinderella story of the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 1: I do what.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, right right. I like the Cinderella story of the Jacksonville Jaguars. I do think they are going to lose this game, but points are on our side. This is why we fucking get in the batter's box. This is why we get in the batter's box, Jackie boy, this is why we swing for moments like this, because the Jaguars can The Jaguars can lose, but they can still win for us.
Speaker 1: I like the Jaguars plus nine.
Speaker 2: Now, oh oh oh, I have some data. After the Jags lost to the Chiefs, they won seven of their next eight games. Jacks are five to one against the spread in their last six. In the last three games, the Jacksonville Jaguars are holding opponents two four point four yards per play, which is number three in the NFL. Going against your little skyrocket takeoff offense, Chiefs defense allows touchdowns in the red zone sixty seven percent of the time, which ranks thirty first. Now, miss Universe can't have a first half like he did last week.
Speaker 1: He can't throw four picks.
Speaker 2: But the fucking comeback, the comeback the Jacksonville Jaguars had you throw four picks. Guys, you played your worst ball you can possibly play. It doesn't get worse than that. Justin Lawrence, you sucked. Oh Trevor, Trevor, you sucked. But what happened? Levelheads prevail. He kept his emotions in check right with everybody's like, oh everybody fucking on Twitter, you saw it everywhere. They were dragging him, dragging him to keep that level head and bring the boys back in it down.
Speaker 1: That's a massive comeback.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna go Jaguars plus nine because they can still lose this game.
Speaker 1: But she's ain't gonna mop this thing up. Something.
Speaker 2: Boys over there worried about the second best sports podcast in the game right now, they're worried about New Heights type shit. They ain't worried about the fucking playoffs. Jaguars plus nine. And I keep, hey, everybody looking right out. I keep looking at Mitch. My shad's are off right now because I'm looking at Mitch. What do you gotta say to that data? What do you gotta say to all that right there.
Speaker 1: Who gave you that data? You did? You did? Brother, but you simple down on the fact that the Jaguars are plus nine. I gotta give you data to make your picks look right. That's the shower going with. That's fall.
Speaker 2: The Shan's are on levelheads will prevail right now, boys, because I'm about to swing.
Speaker 1: You think they're gonna cover?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: Wait, what do you guys think?
Speaker 2: I think Malik Willis almost beat the Chiefs, so unfortunately I got a ride with Duvall on this one. That's what I fucking love to hear they. I mean they're rolling. They're rolling, boys, They had a bad half. Yes, who gives a fuck? Got out the window. We're going in that We're going in the Arrowhead Stadium and we're about to make some fucking noise as the underdog Jags. I like Jags plus nine. Jackie Boyd, you have something, or at least I give a quote.
Speaker 4: You know, it seems like we got a lot of glass half fool guys, a lot of glass half empty guys. But whether it's glass half full or empty, we're missing the point. The glass is refillable, and that's what we're coming for is we're coming for that bankroll. Whether you're with the points, you're with the over the glass is refillable. We're one team, one nation under dabbing.
Speaker 1: That's good stuff, because you're right. I love the uh. I love the uh. You know exactly. I love that ash it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Brother. Yeah, level heads, because I was getting a little worked up right there because for whatever reason, Mitch just pissing.
Speaker 6: Me off, and I'm afraid it's gonna continue. Will let's see us in our next game. We got Giants first Eagles, and based off these notes, it seems like it's treacherous waters ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately I have my own notes. You guys want to hear this data again. Giants plus seven, Coach day Ball, stay ball, Coach day Ball, and fucking Daniel Jones are rolling. They're sparking at the right time now. The Eagles are fucking tough.
Speaker 1: Again. This is one where points work for us. Guys.
Speaker 2: We got Giants plus seven. That means the Giants can lose by six and we still win. But the way Saquon Barkley's running the football, he's got that fucking the way he's like he scores a touchdown, and the way he just yangs the fucking ball against the wall and just going Lebron mode, killer instinct, Mama mentality, Michael Jordan. There's something going on in New York right now, and coach day Ball. He's that motherfucker guy who wanna play for it. Looks like they plucked him out of a fucking construction site, put a hard hat on him, a lunch pale in his hand, and he's motivating the boys. Dave balls, got Dave balls, baby Bixers, staying staying in South Park, walking down the street with them massive day Balls in the fucking wheelbarrow. They're gonna go to the Philly with the vengeance. This is an awesome division rivalry game right here. The Eagles are fucking tough.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: It's gonna been like his Jalen Hurst house that shoulder doing. Is he nursing a little bit? What about mister wafflehouse on the outside? Twenty four to seven, always open? Aj Brown, He's gonna be nice. Throw the ball up to him. However, I love the energy that the Giants have and I think it's going to continue in Philly. They could have a left we could be looking at a twenty nineteen, twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: What was the year with the Ravens? Twenty nineteen Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 2: They murder the regular season, they have a bye week, maybe they have a little bit of a who knows.
Speaker 1: Who knows. I'm not saying it. I'm just saying the rumors are out there.
Speaker 2: But what I do know is this Giants plus seven against the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Lock it in. Moving on to our final, The Guy, the Guy.
Speaker 1: How'd the Guy do last week? I feel like he did pretty well. I haven't maybe a game over one hundred, maybe a game over five hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a game over five hundred, typical, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you hate about him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's consistent, consistently average.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're gonna tune into The Guy.
Speaker 2: The Guy's gonna drop his picks, and then we're gonna come back for the bet the bust lock of the week after Jack provides another. I love the role you've been covering out for yourself, brother, because you are necessary on this show. You are a fox oul guy, brother, So I hope you come in demon mode after the Guy gets done with his picks.
Speaker 5: Okay, playoff, Willie it's come to this after going too and four last week. My entire dignity and I respect is goal. That's why I'm guaranteeing four winners this week so much. JP can request any amount of money to be venmo to them if I lose one pick, I promise you that let's get it going Chiefs at home eight and a half. I love it. And to read off of Bye blows teams out Jaguars luck, We're going Chiefs big time. Next pick Bengals on the road at the Bills. I like the Bills to win, but I love the Bengals to cover. Joey Burrow's my guy, Jamar Chase. They're gonna cover for us. Let's go to Philly. Giants are not gonna win the game, but Danny Dimes and say Quad's are gonna cover this thing. And last pick, I gotta go forty nine Ers blow out the Cowboys. It's gonna be it's I'm going to the game. The guy will be in San Francisco going to the game. Guarantee JP.
Speaker 1: Let's get it, Jackie Moon, whenever you're ready, Brother.
Speaker 4: Some insightful words from the guy. Seems like he's confident in his picks this week, and I got another quote and maybe a possible first ever back to back quote.
Speaker 1: But this is for the guy.
Speaker 4: We can look at the past and we can look at the future, but just don't stare, because you start staring and you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna caught in a trap.
Speaker 4: So that's my word to the guy. But this is my quote too, Brian Dabball. Is it Dabball or day Ball that balls Brody balls. Nothing feels better than doing what people say you cannot do. And that's not only for just coach day Ball, but for the entire state of New York who are Giants fans because what we're also discrediting, and I know we're getting onto this.
Speaker 1: Lock of the week.
Speaker 4: I just want to get back The Eagles in Giants game is a historic game. It's a rivalry that's gritty. It's gonna be fucking tough, it's gonna be angry. Those boys in New York since week one beating the Titans have been fucking grinding for it, and I'm excited to see if they got that fight in them. So moving on to the week, we got forty nine Ers versus Cowboys.
Speaker 1: What do you got, Jack?
Speaker 2: I would be I'd be upset, I'd be disappointed in myself if I did not acknowledge the gym you just dropped right there, like that's a clip, brother, That's a clip that you're gonna run for all of New York this week. Because what you just did is you got me thinking Giants money line.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We might not lead the motherfuckers down that path, but your boy might be thinking Giants money line now after a speech like that, I just, I just I want you to know that the bet the bust lock of the week, the proper wild shot of the week.
Speaker 1: Niners Cowboys.
Speaker 2: This is football that I remember growing up on because my dad loved the Cowboys growing up. The boy was bought into the Cowboys big time, and the Niners and Cowboys would always meant. I mean Dion played with the Niners and he goes to the Cowboys. They always seem to mean. The playoffs have some big banger games, bro, but I love this game. Niners minus three and a half is the line. I think the Niners top to bottom, right foster top to bottom, probably outside the quarterback. I have no disrespect to big to big cock Brock party that can deal it a little bit more now is here Tony Roma, who knows, who knows? This is the Detroit aigman who knows time will tell. I think top to bottom of the Niners are fucking them. They've won their last eleven games. They fucking what else we got here? Since November twenty seventh, the forty nine Ers have scored less than thirty three points in only one fucking game. And this game, it won't come down to a field goal, especially the Cowboys kicking it. Because Brett Maher and I were the same class in Nebraska. I love Brett Maher. You miss two, I can save you. You miss four. We're talking red dedverd desh and they're trying to hog tie you to the railroad tracks. Brother, it's not looking good out there. Don't let it come down to a field little kick or an extra point. I don't think it will. The Niners are gonna cover Shanahan. He's a fucking wizard. We've said it over and over, Big cock Brock party. Brother, listen, throw the ball to George Kittle. Throw the ball to George Kittle. Hand the ball to fucking Christian McCaffrey. Dish it to him. Dish it to debo. But utilize your fucking tight end brother, Why because he's gonna be on all about the boys parlay kiddo fest is about the Rowha. We have a box, we have a shipment of merchandise is going out to the forty nine. It's gonna give them a little bit more of a spark. Forty nine Ers minus three and a half. I think the Niners are on a mission this year. I think they're they remember what's happened to them in the past. They understand they're on their third quarterback. That quarterback, by the way, has thrown fourteen touchdowns in the last six games, which is above Joe Montagne and above Steve Young by a lot. He's got the offense around him, the weapons around him. I don't think it's gonna be close. I personally don't. I think it's gonna be a blowout. And unfortunately, the Cowboys will have to answer fucking about how they're you know, they're a failure of a team, shit like that. But I love the forty nine Ers to win this, to win this game, to win the Super Bowl, to win it. Fucking all Niners minus three and a half. With that, do we got anything else? Boys, thank you for Oh Jack, you got something, brother.
Speaker 4: Just end on a light out. Don't take life too seriously. Nobody makes it out alive.
Speaker 1: Boys, it's been an honor.
Speaker 2: If you're watching right now, I hope you are saluting with the entire squad on the bus.
Speaker 1: Thank you for watching.
Speaker 2: Bet the bus, clear eyes, full heart, can't fucking lose. May God have mercy on the board and our faders, because we fucking
Speaker 1: Won't have a great day.