Speaker 1: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything and everybody, you know.
Speaker 2: If you don't lie about that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: All right, y'all.
Speaker 1: So we got a guest today on the podcast More Money. So we're gonna be talking all things car Queen, and we want to get into some New York pettiness because y'all know miss Mo Money formerly loving hip hop New York. It's all things Queen and why she gonna tell me why fifty cent is so petty diddy all the day time, petty patty.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all, what's up.
Speaker 1: It's Lauren de Rosa and this is the Latest with Lauren de Rosa. This is your Deli dig on all things pop culture, entertainment, news and all of the conversations that shake the room. We haven't done behind the scenes of the grind checking in a while, so we will do that because I think this is the holidays, and you know there's a lot of people feeling different ways around the holidays where it's good, bad, that sad, happy. Y'all know these times are trying, but you know, checking and out, I will say, and for those of you guys who don't know the behind the scenes of the grind checking is where we you're not.
Speaker 2: People ask you like, you know, how you doing and you just answer, You're like.
Speaker 1: Huh, I'm good, I'm chilling, I'm you know, how were you behind the scenes of the grind? Checking is like a real no, but how are you really doing? And because we have a guest here with us today, my low riders, I want to introduce you guys to miss more money.
Speaker 3: Okay, how y'all doing?
Speaker 1: I do want to check in because I got somebody to talk to at this time around, so mo.
Speaker 2: Were gonna check in behind the scenes to your grind. How you feeling.
Speaker 3: I'm doing good.
Speaker 4: It's Thanksgiving. I'm ready to big my back. I'm ready to just celebrate, have fun with my family, continue to promote my show. Yeah, we're gonna talk about that later. But yes, sorry, Queen on Tobby.
Speaker 3: I'm just here having a good time.
Speaker 2: Love to hear, love to hear. I'm doing well.
Speaker 1: I think today has been you know, the day before Thanksgiving is always trying because you're picking up things you should have been picked up. Everybody's calling you, trying to see where you're eating at and writing you places you know you're not gonna make it too, so then you feel bad.
Speaker 2: But you know, I thought about today all of the people.
Speaker 1: Who don't have you know, certain family members here and like, you know, and every year I have to make it more been and dark. But I do think about that every year around the holidays, just because I'm so thankful to be able to like like stop work, go home and.
Speaker 2: Go to family. And I know you're really big on family as well too.
Speaker 4: I'm really big on family. Yeah, tomorrow I'll be going to my mom's house. They always, well, not all the time, I'm the last two years they've been doing their big one. Before that, things giving used to be at my house. So this year I'm going to hang out with my parents. And my cousin just brought a house in the same community as them, so we're all gonna be up there.
Speaker 3: We got some fun games. We're gonna play family few.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to the good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like I just came off the road, so I'm ready to you know, saying drunk and stay put.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait to sit still. You know, we made sure we got all the podcast episodes out the way. We got some good content coming for y'all to enjoy. Y'all holidays, the holiday weekend, then we back fresh all Monday. But let me tell y'all something, I cannot wait to eat, drink and be merry.
Speaker 2: I know it's not merry Christmas yet, but that is just how I feel.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm really looking forward to just seeing everybody that I haven't seen. It's been some months since I've had the time to just like go home to Delaware with like no agenda, no anything. So as I think about people who you know, might not have like all their family, and you know, all that like a positive or like a happier note in that is I just hope that you know, anybody listening or watching to all my low riders, that you guys are finding a sense of thankfulness in something. I woke up this morning. I'm well, just because we woke up, you should be thankful. That's the blood literally, like people didn't wake up. Yes, yes, be thankful for that. I mean family, Yes, is important. Some people live across the country so they can't see their family. Some people are in the army so they can't see their family. So just appreciate, you know, the people that you have around you. Just because people of blood don't make them family. You may have friends that are your tribe. Yeah, so I would say, go hang out with the people that's closest to you. Yes, Yes, And this morning I literally woke up thinking about that, Like you know, if you if it's not family members of certain sorts.
Speaker 2: It's friends.
Speaker 1: It's people that you've worked with, just people that you've been able to like build strong relationships with. And that brings us right into this episode because miss Mo Money is joining us today because we worked on something really special together. I met Mo a few years ago and she was like, you know, fresh off love and hip hop New York, and she's like, I have this show idea.
Speaker 2: Will you take a look at it?
Speaker 1: And the show was called The car Queen Show and she was trying to figure out a home for it and all these things, and I was like, Yo, the show, this concept is dope. So, you know, in trying to figure out the show and you know, all the things that we did and we got it placed on two, but you guys could check it out there. We built a friendship and you know, really took friends.
Speaker 3: You know. What's so funny.
Speaker 4: I feel like we started building a friendship before we add before we actually started working on the Car Cooinn Show, because we.
Speaker 3: Didn't go out and hanging out and stuff like.
Speaker 1: Well, when I moved here, I feel like it was kind of like your family took me in as well. So it like, you know, it made me like, you know, if I'm not going home for a holiday or for a weekend or whatever, coming, I'm going to Mole's house.
Speaker 4: And my family is like the you know, the ghetto vibe. No a little bit, but it's so it's fine, it's a good time.
Speaker 2: It's a good family.
Speaker 3: They joke, they drink. We just have a good time.
Speaker 4: And my family, we was always brought up around each other, so like yeah, my cousin is like my brother.
Speaker 3: My sister's like yeah, my mama. Sometimes she's annoying.
Speaker 1: But so tell them about, you know, what you do and why the show is called the Car Queen Show and why you call yourself the carack Queen.
Speaker 3: So what I do?
Speaker 4: So I sell cars, rent cars, do car reviews.
Speaker 3: I do literally anything car related.
Speaker 4: So the Car Queen Show came about because it's like, Okay, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do next after love and hip hop? Do I want to do a dating show? Do I want to go on another television show? And it was just like, how about I figure out something that I do every day? And the Car Queen Show made sense. So that's how it came about. That's how I came up with the idea of the Car Queen Show. It was like, h let's blend you know, celebrities and cars.
Speaker 3: And fashion and music.
Speaker 4: Let's just put it all in one big bowling pot and see how it cook.
Speaker 1: And that's what I can see, how it cooks. Shout out to Thanksgiving, Okay out the things? Who are some of this? And again, the Car Queen Show is live on toob right now. You guys can catch the first four episodes on to be for season one. Who are some of the celebrities that are in your Season one?
Speaker 4: So some of the celebrities that I have are Curtain, Rashida from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. I have Tretch from Nordy by Nature and shot out to cej Envy, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have those. Those are amazing.
Speaker 4: Next season, I feel like it's gonna be bigger and better. But Season one is out right now and I definitely need y'all to go check it out on to be as fr so you ain't got to spend a dime.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is free.
Speaker 1: We really need you guys to go and watch the show and tell friends about the show and you know, follow mode the Car Queen Show of the Car Queen Mo Money on Instagram because what people don't understand about to be in the way that the platform is. Like when we were trying to find a home for the show, so Mo brought me in. I you know, with Broncar Grinder being a production company which is who you know, we work with the Black Effects to produce a podcast and you know, the Breakfast Club and a lot of things. I wanted to learn how to play shows on networks and she trusted me to do that.
Speaker 2: And it was a fight. It took us about a year.
Speaker 3: Almost, it took us a year. We had other deals, but it was just like some of them didn't mix it.
Speaker 2: It didn't come through. And they we came through.
Speaker 4: And then tub was like, okay, they give us a little more room to do and control.
Speaker 3: More of what we wanted to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, so I felt like Tooby was the placed and Lauren was like, let's just do it.
Speaker 3: Let's go let's let's start.
Speaker 4: Here and then eventually we'll grow and blossom into something bigger and better. And the show's fun. It's not just about cars. It's you know, talking about crazy car experiences. People get it popping at in they car. You know, some people may have police interaction in their car.
Speaker 2: Hip up cops, then he Got Cops, Yeah, the hip hop Cops.
Speaker 4: You get to learn about different stuff, like you know features, It's just it's fun. I feel like it has a new modern day twist to so many shows that we may.
Speaker 1: Have love, Yes, Pimp My Ride, MTV, crib A Luxury What it was that The Luxury Life or what was that show?
Speaker 3: Think it's more cribs than I never seen The Luxury Life?
Speaker 2: What was that show where with?
Speaker 1: I think Claire Stormner's from Fashion Bomb Daily hosted it at one point.
Speaker 2: I'll look up the name.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it's a mixture of that all together in my opinion. But yes, I'm really excited about the show, and you guys, I want you to go and watch it and again tell a friend about it. The Carkman Show on twob because it's independent, like everything that you guys see. Moe put her money up to do it. You know, we put a lot of brain time, energy time into it. And the more you support season one, the bigger and bolder, and you know all the things Moke can make you, right, the bigger and better it gets. Yes, the bigger and better the guests, the bigger and better the cars.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like, yeah, I'm gonna need some Lamborghinis.
Speaker 4: Like my niece saying her favorite cars and I'm like ros yes, a five year old yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's because she's grown up in a car family. Most dad also is into the cars. It's like a whole thing. The cousins pull up with corvettes, it's like a whole thing. Yo, Like, you don't uber to their family functions because you're gonna get laught out.
Speaker 2: We've been brought up around.
Speaker 1: Don't don't uber to the family functions over there because you will get laughed out. Well, yeah, So Moe is here today with me because, like she said on the Carcoen Show, it's not just about cars. She's also talking trending topics. She's talking to some of your favorite celebrities. So today I have her here with me for this episode as we get.
Speaker 2: Into the latest So let's get on into it.
Speaker 4: So, well, you're from New York, I'm from New York Harlem to be exact. Unfortunately, I love Harlem. Harlem born and raised Manhattan from something. For some of y'all that don't know, Harlem is in Manhattan. So yeah, why are New York people so petty? What's wrong with fifty Cent?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He queen's petty because Harlem petty is petty too, because Kim is super petty. Yeah, like his get back level is man and I love them, but they they get back level is to like next level.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's like we have this.
Speaker 2: Oh you're trying me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna show you.
Speaker 2: Well, let me let me tell you something. Okay.
Speaker 1: It was just announced that fifty has made it official with the Netflix. He has a Diddy documentary and it will be out soon. Oh lord, we about to get into it.
Speaker 3: He been on diddy back way for the whole case.
Speaker 2: I think you guys say pause to that.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you girls, He's literally been riding Diddy's back. I feel like Diddy probably did something to him, and it's just like.
Speaker 1: Yo, like I know, I used to think that they're back and forth, but so friendly for business. But like, after watching fifty Cent and how he maneuvered when all of the allegations came with Diddy, I was like, oh, he hates that man in real life.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So it was just announced that this documentary that fifty Cent has been telling people he is doing about Shawn Diddy Combs and all of the allegations from you know, the allegations and involving you know, the various sex claims to that. You know, there's a mention of the Cassie, you know, all of the domestic violence and of course because now Diddy has been sentenced and he's behind bars at Fort Dix, they're able to go into all that as well too. This documentary will be streaming on Netflix only on Netflix exclusively talking about platforms picking things up on December second, So it says this is Netflix's announcement and a new four part documentary by Emmy and Grammy Award winning executive producer Curtis fifty Cent Jackson and Emmy Award winning director Alexandria Stapleton Shoana Combs. The Reckoning is a staggering examination of the media mogul, music legend and now convict. In July, Comes was found guilty of two counts of transportation for purposes of prostitution and it's currently serving time in federal prison. Born with a drive for stardom and a knack for spotlighting talent, Diddy made a quick ascent through the ranks of the music industry with Bad Boy Entertainment. It was a crucial part and bringing hip hop hip hop to the pop masses and launching careers of dozens of generations of artists, from Big to Mary j. Blige, Jodessy, Danny King. The list goes on and on. Then they continue. But along the way, as detailed by his former associates, childhood friends, employees and artists of former Bad Boy and artists like former Bad Boy rapper Mark Curry whose voices you hear in the above teaser, so they'll be in the documentary, something dark began to color his ambitions, much of which began coming to light following Cassandra Ventura's lawsuit That's Cassie against Diddy back in November twenty twenty three. Now here's a word from Alexandria Stapleton, who is one of the leaders in this project with fifty cent, She says, being a woman in the industry and going through the Me Too movement, watching giants and music and fem go on trial and to know what their outcomes were. When Cassie dropped her lawsuit, I just thought this could go a million different ways. Sorry, my brother was calling me. I just thought this could go a million different directions. I wondered how she had the confidence to go out there against a mogul like Sean Colmes. Y'all, remember when Cassie drops her lawsuit. People were calling her everything but a child of God. Nobody believed her. They said that it was all about money. Diddy came out and said that, you know that everything that was happening, even her lawsuit, was just like this big witch hunt to take this black billionaire down. They said the allegations weren't true. And then the CNN video dropped from the twenty sixteen beating where you see Diddy beating Cassie up and down a hotel hallway, and so they continue knew it was a stress test as a filmmaker. I instantly knew it was a stress test of whether we've changed as a culture as far as being able to process allegations like this, and in a fair way, this isn't just a story about Sean Colmbs or the story of Cassie or the story of any of the other alleged victims or allegations against him or the trial. Ultimately, this is a story. Ultimately, this story is a mirror reflecting us as the public and what we were saying when we put our celebrities on such a high pedestal. I hope this documentary is a wake up call for how we idolize people and to understand that everybody is a human being.
Speaker 3: Who that's a lot.
Speaker 4: That's a lot in Netflix, And for me, I was okay, So you was shocked when you heard it was on Netflix.
Speaker 2: I wasn't shocked.
Speaker 1: I do know that, you know, Diddy has fout lawsuit against you know, other platforms and you know, other people who put out other documentaries. Those documentaries were very early on, and he's been basically put lawsuits out there, basically saying that, like, you know, some of the claims and the documentaries weren't vetted as much as they should have been because there have been some civil cases that have been thrown out and you know, things like that. I wasn't shocked because fifty cent he makes television magic at yeah, point, right, he's proven that. But I think I was shocked just because the legalities around the conversation with Diddy.
Speaker 2: I feel like for Netflix to want to throw their hat.
Speaker 3: In the ring, they have some some solid evidence.
Speaker 2: Well basically, so yeah, I think that they I think they.
Speaker 3: Waited, yeah, until he was convicted. You'd be like, Okay, now we can put this out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Definitely something that they've been working on for some time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, fifty cent has been talking about this for years at this point. That's crazy though, for years at this point. So I think I was just more so like, Okay, if Netflix has thrown their hat in the ring, this is going to be something definitely worth a watch that I'm.
Speaker 2: Assuming will be very heavily vetted.
Speaker 1: I'm interested to see who they'll have involved, name wise, because Netflix is a big platform, fifty cent is a big name, so you know, the possibilities are endless. But also how will they angle it? And they do have the advantage of the fact that everything is done. He's sentenced, he's behind bars, we know what he was found guilty of, not guilty, we know how people felt about the testimonies. There's coverage out there that he can grab and shoot. I was on the streets covering it. I know how insane it was. So there's so many different angles he can take on this. It's actually, I'm not even gonna hold you. This is like brilliant level petty to wait this long.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: But then it's like, I don't know, maybe I wouldn't have went that far. We're like putting out a whole documentary about Diddy. I mean, that's Queen's petty, yeah, Tomorlon, I don't know if we that petty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't see myself trying to add to one of.
Speaker 3: My color down that bad.
Speaker 4: And I get to the process of making a whole documentary that's crazy.
Speaker 2: I can understand that.
Speaker 1: And I think a lot of no, no, no, I get what you're saying, because it's like he already is at this point, Daman is.
Speaker 3: In jail, he got kids.
Speaker 2: He like, like, how much how.
Speaker 3: Much more other lesson do we want to teach him?
Speaker 2: And honestly, is it teaching a lesson? Right? Like does a documentary like what does it truly do?
Speaker 1: And I know you know from what you know Alexandria, one of the Stapleton From her statement here, it seems like they're trying to tell a bigger story about the danger of too much power, too much ego when it goes unchecked.
Speaker 2: And I understand that that too. I get it, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like everything with Diddy in this case, and it has been so sensationalized that I don't know if people are really even having the right conversations around it even when you try, so where does it get us? But the reason why I say that this is king petty or imagine, wasn't.
Speaker 4: Really the message behind the whole documentary that.
Speaker 1: But also too, I just feel like for fifty cent to his timing is so epic for him to wait all this time, wait after everything is done. It's so smart because it's like he's able to kind of navigate the lealities that I'm saying I was worried about when I saw it. I was worried for him, like, ooh, legally it's very slippery slope. Right, Oh, that's crazy to say about Diddy or in relation Diddy.
Speaker 4: Right now, She's been in New York way too long with the Fulls holds up, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think me and his timing is you know exactly where to go, you know who to bring in.
Speaker 2: You just wait, you know.
Speaker 4: Basically he waited because it's like if people to put that documentary out and all the charges were dropped, it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have looked crazy. And they say on this Netflix announcement and on this Netflix announcement they say that they have explosive, never before seen materials, including exclusive interviews with those formerly and Combs or bit. This documentary will lay out the story of a powerful, enterprising man in the gilded empire he built, as well as the under underworld that lay just beneath its surface.
Speaker 4: Lord, this is a rack for him because that first of all, it's Netflix. They're gonna put it in top trending.
Speaker 3: It's gonna go viralrule.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you this right now.
Speaker 1: I understand the whole Like, don't want to say a black man taking another black man down, but man, if you are as, I don't give a f as fifty cent.
Speaker 2: This is the waz Yeah.
Speaker 3: It gives fifty cent, has fifty cent all over it. It's not even like it's not funny, but it's.
Speaker 4: Like it's genius at the end of the day, because everybody is going to.
Speaker 2: Go and click. Everybody's want to watch it because people were watching it.
Speaker 1: I remember the the ones that TMZ did on two be so many people were watching those and you know, because people just wanted it.
Speaker 2: People knows the and it's Sean Diddy Combs.
Speaker 1: He is one of the biggest entertainers, not even just in rapping hip hop, but in the you talk the ZEI culture, how culture, period, entertainment, Hollywood, this case and that's why the case was so big because of all of the things involved, but how big he was, you know what I mean, and just trying when he get out, he's gonna make his own movie.
Speaker 2: Oh one hundred percent. I think when Diddy comes home.
Speaker 1: I think that because I say this all the time, and that's why I say, I don't even know we're having the conversations we should be having in the right way, because when Diddy comes home, I think his life won't be the same. He won't be able to do business the same, but there will be something there for him business wise, it'll just be a lot different. I don't know who will want to partner who will want to send next.
Speaker 4: Day surprise though, like you'll be surprised people when they come home. Is like people are so excited and wanted to want to hear your side of the career. Yo, I feel like I don't know if like maybe it's Diddy at the.
Speaker 3: End of the day, do he really need anybody?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And when we were in court the day that Diddy was sentenced, and we all knew he was going to speak when he stood up to speak, because that was the first time we heard him talk and long form the whole entire trial. Honestly, since he had been arrested, you didn't hear anything from him, right, you can hear a pin drop.
Speaker 2: I mean, people were on the edge.
Speaker 1: Of their seats. You wanted to hear his tone, You wanted to see his facial expressions. Was he going to cry? What was he going to say? And in me watching the courtroom react to that, I'm like the way that we are as a society about celebrity, his life is not going to be the same when he returns. But one hundred percent what you said, there are people that are going to want to hear from him. I think he's going to do some sort of thing in the media, whether it's like a documentary movie, whatever. I think there's going to be a book he's going to have, like that one big sit down interview that experience.
Speaker 4: And four Dicks. Listen, I'm very familiar with for Dicks. My father was in jail. That he was there was that he was in four Dicks. So we used to go there and visit him as a child, Like I remember, you know, taking pictures four Dicks. When you go outside, you can see the inmates. It's not like they're like, yeah, if you will go to like Ryker's Island, Yeah, not like they're like in the building where you don't see them. Like they can literally come up to the gate and kind of interact with you. So I mean maybe him going to Fort Dix was a little better for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as far as like his sons are Tonguak to live with.
Speaker 4: His his sittings and doing his time is like, Okay, I I know what time I have to do. I know where I'm gonna be. Pretty much most of his time he's probably gonna spend.
Speaker 3: In Four Dicks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't feel like Fort Dix was the worst for like, from my dad's point of view, he was like Fort Dix was probably one.
Speaker 3: Of the best facilities he was.
Speaker 4: In, so comfort level wise, comfort level wise as far as like your family being able to see you, Yeah, because Fort Dicks is right by six Flags, which is like an hour from the city, so his kids can go see him a little more often than if he was shit Kentucky, Like they flew my father to Kentucky at one point, so randomly, randomly they move you away because they want to make it harder for your family.
Speaker 3: To be able to see you.
Speaker 4: So yeah, listen, the system is not let me tell you, I don't wish that on nobody.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm just like, and that's probably where your like your empathy comes from too, where you're like, I don't want to make it harder on nobody else.
Speaker 2: He has kids, iver, I didn't even think about that because.
Speaker 3: It's like the kids he's been through.
Speaker 4: You don't even understand like how much your children go through, like mentally, I mean Diddy, of course is he Diddy, so he has a lot more help. Yeah, but just think about my mom. It was hard and four kids, like outside of like my aunts who pitched in every here and there, But like at some point I had to become the mom because my mother was getting off firt certain time.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was running the street, like you know it was.
Speaker 4: It's hard and people, I think people are so stuck on Diddy that they're not really focusing on how is it affecting his children, or how is it affecting his family, or you know, like that shit.
Speaker 3: Is is very hard.
Speaker 1: His son Christian, Well, first I want to say too, you talked about, like, you know, your mom being at working aunts pitching in. I know that the kids had people pitching and things of that nature, but it's still not like that's still not your parents, your dad. And it made me think of the day that his kids spoke in court, which was all so his sensing day and Christian, his son broke down. His daughter's literally broke down. Everybody in the courtroom was her life would change.
Speaker 4: It like your life changes, and it's not even that your life changes. To have someone missing from your life for that long of a period. It's crazy because by the time they come home, you are you can possibly be an adult. You learn so many other things from other people, so now you're picking up their trades and not your parents' trades, you know, Like it's different. Like my father went to jail when I was in the fifth grade. He didn't come home until I was in the eleventh. So at that point, I'm practically an adult, you know, and he's trying to reteach me things, and it's like, I don't want to hear that, so it becomes hard. Like I'm telling you, for the children, I did, he's a grown ass man. My sympathy goes to the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I know Christian and his daughters.
Speaker 1: Yet they talked a lot in court about the fact that their mom can porter her. You know, she's not here. She passed away, so one of their parents, yeah, you know, a grandmother and different people pitching in. And you know Justin's mom, Misa Hilton, fame stylist Missa Hilton. Of course she pitches in as well too, But like, you know, it's just it's a it's a very hard dynamic for the children.
Speaker 4: It's very very hard, and I think maybe our community needs to tap more into those type of conversations because I don't hear those like, yeah, I hear like the celebration of the stories of the people that went to jail and all the crimes that they did. And but what about the family members that you left bond because it don't only affect you, it affects your household too.
Speaker 2: Did you see Well, I want to make sure that I mentioned too.
Speaker 1: Christian Comes is being very positive about not this documentary, of course, but the sentencing. Diddy's family has the tind toes down on the fact that they are appealing things and that Diddy will be home soon. And recently TMZ called him out and he said just that. But what you just said made me think of Mike Epps. Did you see Mike Epps talking about people should not celebrate people with just recently came home. No, it is let me say that crazy. Yeah, I'm gonna play this really.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's a celebration that you home because you could have died in jail. You could like things bad things could have happened while you was in jail. But I mean, from that experience, it made me want to do other things right. So I'm working on a nonprofit where we give back to children who have parents who aren't concentrated, like whether they have good grades or during Christmas time, because I remember when my father was in jail. They used to have like this nonprofit that would come and do like secret stand of gifts from your parents.
Speaker 2: And I still remember that.
Speaker 4: So it was like, if it touched me, I'm sure there's other kids out there that's probably like, oh yeah, my pop's was in jail.
Speaker 2: I remember that too.
Speaker 1: You just made me think about this a whole different way, like because coming into it, I'm thinking about it from the entertainment perspective. Yeah, but you don't think about And I think that's the thing too that I'm kind of that's.
Speaker 3: The generation we live in though.
Speaker 4: People are more concerned about, you know, how many people are gonna click on this story or how many people are gonna blah blah blah blah, when that story could affect people drastically, like not even only jail stuff, like when we have you know, the gays or sexuals or people that are outed about being gay, Like we don't know how that mess with them mentally.
Speaker 3: Some people kill yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I think you know, sorry, fifty, but maybe you need to think sometimes before.
Speaker 3: You just be so petty.
Speaker 1: I want you to listen to this clip from Mike Epps. He was on artists to artists with Jim Jones, and he was talking about, Uh, we shouldn't celebrate people coming home from jail.
Speaker 3: There's no reward for coming home after thirty years. You don't get no fucking care patches, you little failure. Get your ass out here and help these kids. Hey that back for you.
Speaker 2: See you know what I'm saying, That's the reward I got all the time comes straight on.
Speaker 3: If I don't do what what they want me to do for him, I'm gonna sell out. I'm gonna suck ass. And so the Forting did the whole bit with them.
Speaker 1: I done been to Walmart a hundred times, jaypayn and meeting guards doing all caulshit.
Speaker 3: I he both be doing fucking with you.
Speaker 2: But as soon as you say no one time.
Speaker 3: They mas.
Speaker 1: Nine times you said yes, he had to apologize for They didn't have to, but Mike Epps chose to apologize for that because people took it as like, why.
Speaker 2: Would you want people to be behind bars or whatever?
Speaker 1: And I feel like if you took it that way, you didn't really understand what he was saying.
Speaker 2: Saying that at all, Yes, but I.
Speaker 1: Think it's to the effect of what you're talking about. It's like, let's not celebrate you coming home. Let's have a real conversation about you left people behind. So what are you going to do now?
Speaker 3: Right? How are you gonna change it? I mean?
Speaker 4: And then you got to think about it too. Some people go to jail for things that they didn't really do. I have a friend that's been twenty five years in jail for crime that he did not commit. And you know, at of course when he went back to court, they threw it out and he got a big lass to four. But you took twenty five years of my life, Yeah, with some shit that I didn't do.
Speaker 3: So imagine how many other people is in jail for stuff that they didn't do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we will just say to fifty saying, because fifty cent posted this trailer on his Instagram and he said, you know, let me let me read his exact caption.
Speaker 2: We need to get nothing wrong when it come to that man, Okay, he.
Speaker 4: Said, And I love fifty it's just like certain stuff I wouldn't say, how' shit.
Speaker 1: Let me just turn about him down. So he posted the the art like the photo of the documentary. It says Sean Combs the reckoning. He said, they said I was capping what happened green Light Gang, which is what he says whenever one of his shows his Greenlit and he has the fifty cent I Get Money, the Forbes one two three remix, and he has Diddy's part where Diddy is talking about like his lawyer's beating the cases and all these things.
Speaker 2: So y'all know fifty being fifty being petty, how you know?
Speaker 1: But Alexandria Stapleton, who was also working on this project with him, says, they want to open up a bigger conversation. Hopefully the conversation lends into what you know you were talking about, because I think that that's a very interesting exploration point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it should.
Speaker 4: I think they should rally up a bunch of kids that had parents this in jail and hear their standpoint, like hear their perspective, because a lot of people talk about I think, like the Diddy case, ain't even been in jail.
Speaker 2: I never been.
Speaker 3: Girl outn't been to the book because you don't want to go there.
Speaker 4: Mice running like for nothing, but you like a day in jail has nothing like no comparison to somebody that's spending when a judge say three hundred and sixty five months, like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, well, Mo, listen, thank you so much for joining us this episode. And MO brought me hire Shine tire Shine, so tell them about your tire shown. We also have some roses for my birthday.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen Mo and like, I don't know, y'all been at work.
Speaker 1: The girl be on the grind, but yes, christ like, and she brought me a balloon for my birthday as well too, And we've had a little drinky drink. She probably want me with some wine and some things. Shout out to Rascatto. But let them know about your tires shine. She brought me this, and I said, girl, you know, ain't nothing shining on my car, So thank you.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I have a product.
Speaker 4: It's car Queen and King's Time shine shine your tires. So when you go to the car wash, which I'm sure Lauren never goes after for so there. So when you go, just pass that tonight and tell them shine your tires.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's available.
Speaker 4: It's available available for sale right now on my website www dot missmo money dot com.
Speaker 3: It's only fifteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Www dot miss Mo money dot com and make sure you guys check out The car Queen Show.
Speaker 2: On to B to support me and more money and season two on the way. Okay, yep, season two on the way.
Speaker 1: To make sure you guys, please, if you are listening, if you are watching this podcast, I need you guys to go and check out season one and support Season one means a B and the viewership means a bigger, better season two for more money and all the things that she has happening here. So thank you for joining us, my lowriders. At the end of the day, I tell you, guys, every episode, y'all could be anywhere with anybody talking about all these things, which I choose.
Speaker 2: To be right here with me. I appreciate you, guys. I'll catch you guys in my next episode.