Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well.
Speaker 2: All right, so let's get into the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Look, this was a Claudia Dustin.
Speaker 2: Yes, this was a weekend.
Speaker 3: Pure fun, hingedness was with.
Speaker 2: Birmingham Huntsville and what I will say, I agree with you in the comment This, to me was the best episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta this season. I loved every minute of it. I could not wait to talk to you guys about it, because baby, I have tons of things to say, and who knows, I may have tons of exclusive, exclusive information to offer as well.
Speaker 4: Do it.
Speaker 2: The ladies are in Dallas, as you all know, and it started with the continuation of Porsche versus Kelly Portia.
Speaker 3: Made a statement that.
Speaker 2: They that she and.
Speaker 3: Kelly were almost scissor sisters.
Speaker 2: Okay, And for y'all who don't know, scissor sisters are like the scissors that oh that, yes, okay, Dustin not this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, her, she ain't never gonna live that down either. No matter what she purports herself to be, we will always remember her doing that sign language at that table, all right.
Speaker 3: So Porsche alleged that, look, I did so much scissoring that I.
Speaker 2: Had a blood clot in my finger.
Speaker 4: Fingering.
Speaker 2: Well, you know when things are tight and you stick your so one thing that I do want to get into, besides my weekend was and my blood clot was the fact that just said that she saw Kelly. This happened last year, and that Kelly saw porsch just latinum puss.
Speaker 3: And wanted some of it that, you know, Portia said, So I'm gonna do the visual.
Speaker 2: So Portia said, you know, she was getting ready doing her thing in the bathroom and she's like, you know, I got the shower and you know, I'm like half dressed, and I left the door open, and she said that Kelly walked by and that Kelly did this, And Porchia said that Kelly was so enamored with her platinum Puss because she said it looked ripe and juicy. So because of that, she said Sami was also there. Porsche said that Kelly then mentioned that she wanted to see Porsche again. When they got back to the house. She's like, I can come to the room and you know whatever, and Porsche said, in that moment, she knew that Kelly wanted her Platinum Puss, and she said, oh girl, I'm tired, I gotta go, and she went into her room and that's how she discovered that Kelly allegedly was into her.
Speaker 3: For the record, because I am a journalist. Hey, Portia, Hey, Claudia. Kelly has denied this.
Speaker 6: Smia has said she does not remember that happening at all, and Kelly said that she is not into girls, but that if she was, it would not be Portia.
Speaker 2: Starting with Claudia Jordan's.
Speaker 4: Of course set up, dude, do you believe this story? Of course?
Speaker 2: Line?
Speaker 7: And you could tell on her face the rest of a trip on a bus like it was No, absolutely not. Platinum is a stretch at this point. No one in their forties and fifties has a platinum pussy. I'm just letting you know right now, and I'm fifty three. I would never say that, oh platinum plus, see, that's something you run back in like ninety seven, ninety eight, ninety nine, two thousand, maybe two thousand and five, maybe up to two thousand, all them bodies since then. And it's not a shaming. I'm just saying, we all this together. It's not platinum anymore. Like you've had multiple husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, all that. Like, I need women to stop thinking that everyone's coochy is platinum.
Speaker 4: It's not. I stop saying that.
Speaker 7: I think it's so stupid when we're out this platinum puss.
Speaker 5: And the qualifiers for platinum designation or what exactly.
Speaker 7: I would say platinum if you have a minimum of a sub five bodies.
Speaker 8: Sub body count, I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We're in tear.
Speaker 7: I mean I have more than five bodies, and I am okay with going on the rest of Okay, I would never say platinum. Now, if I meet a man that says it's platinum, who might have judge, we can go with what his assessment is of it.
Speaker 4: But we're not doing that.
Speaker 7: Like you really think that Porsia has her leg up right? Okay, let's just do the visuals. She came out the shower and she.
Speaker 9: Had her leg up right, and Kelly came on over. A little small stuff was right when I could beat the bat, and Porscha's like, noah, girl, I'm tired.
Speaker 4: Girls. Please, none of that should happened, Okay. I remember we went to uh, the Philippines.
Speaker 7: We came back from a thirty five hour trip and me Canny porscheman out.
Speaker 4: Porscha was ready to get it in that night. She ain't turned down. Nobody want to eat her pussy that night. It ain't happening. It's not happening. Porsche. You're funny, you're pretty, you're cute, you dress great. You don't want to say this.
Speaker 7: And you can tell she was lying the way she said it. She's lying, y'all. I don't believe that for one second. So you held on to that, to that bus ride. You would have been said that because y'all, I'm kind of going at it for a little bit.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't believe that for one second.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't believe it. I don't believe it. I don't know about that. And Porsche, you're putting the lesbian thing on Kelly. We are doing that. It's a lot of deffc.
Speaker 3: Thing going on here.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of like choo remember wonder Woman, A bullet came here and she's like joo ju and it would send it right on back to you. I don't believe that it's cute for the little bus scene.
Speaker 2: Not buying it, Jazz Mainley.
Speaker 10: Brown, what can you say after that? I have in my notes though, that Porsia. I think Porsia is lying because of the way that she explained, and I want to offer a correction to you know.
Speaker 4: Ja, get a whole bath too. You're definitely not gonna want to Eatkouchi.
Speaker 10: That was a whole bath, thank you, Claudia. Another fellow journalist, okay journalist a journalist, Carlos. She did not take a shower. She did not say she took a shower. She said she took a whole bath, which is you know, yeah, so it wasn't a shower, but yeah.
Speaker 2: She bring to the audience in the event, hey Tsha, in the event that they don't know what a whole bath is, can you explain to my educated audience what the whole bath is? Ja Henley Brown, Well, I'm not a hole.
Speaker 11: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you.
Speaker 10: So that was an alley for you, Claudia. Not that I'm calling you a hole.
Speaker 11: You wanted that one. I knew you wanted that one.
Speaker 4: It's fine. I receive it because I'm living in my way. Whatever y'all want to put on me. Yes, doctor Claudia Jordan is here, so listen, I got my b.
Speaker 8: About to parents out on this panel tonight.
Speaker 7: First of all, me, Ricky Smiley, a whole bunch of other people got honorary doctorates from school.
Speaker 4: From school in Georgia. I don't remember, but the colors was red and black.
Speaker 8: Doctor Jordan's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me Brayley Evans, A whole bunch of was head craft what.
Speaker 7: First of all, you will not question me because I had a ceremony and I had to get a cap and.
Speaker 2: Gown credits online.
Speaker 4: I don't have no credits online.
Speaker 7: Okay, Look, so look at the whole bath is Hey don't have time for a shower because oh, Heski's shot always take all of five minutes.
Speaker 4: So let me prop my leg up over the sink.
Speaker 7: And wash the essentials, the coops, the underarmps, and maybe the face and neck, but probably they didn't because they an ass because they were to eat groceries. Nowadays, I guess so that's what a whole bat is. So I don't think Listen, I don't care if you don't like Kelly or not. I don't think Kelly was like, Ooh, I want to eat whole bathcouchie. I don't think anyone wants to.
Speaker 4: Like, you want a full steaming water body.
Speaker 11: Wash, washcloth, Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 4: That's not hate on Porsche.
Speaker 7: That's he wants half Like if you wash chicken and you're just like spray it with water, that's like a whole bath for your chicken, Like you want to be clean hot water.
Speaker 4: Damn, am I gonna give it up tonight. I gotta not drink.
Speaker 11: Make sure you take your whole bath before you leave out the door.
Speaker 7: I took a real one and every very smooth new if I wanted to, but I'm not going to.
Speaker 4: I'll give you all the braw.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I thought it was stupid to even go back and forth about I think that there was that probably that situation probably did happen, but it was probably said in a very joking manner.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Kelly was clear from the beginning that she is not attracted to women. So that's that once a person says something like that, it completely nullifies the other shit. So we know that if it was said, I believe it was said in a joking manner, the same way her and Shamiel dance on each other or whatever. You know what I'm saying. It's meaningless because you know, they're just joking. So she probably did say something. They was in Miami, turned up having a good time. She probably made a lesbian joke like that or whatever, and Portia just used it, you know, to her benefiting the argument. Can't be mad at it. Just the housewives shit. You better keep something in your tuck, you know what I mean. But I you know, I thought it was good.
Speaker 10: Yeah. I Also that also made me think back to this whole story about Portia tell us that Kelly this merry man. Now I'm like, I don't know if that's true either.
Speaker 7: Now that's not true, you guys, listen, we've seen this story before.
Speaker 4: It's it's fake news.
Speaker 7: Like so the guy texts, oh, my boy just smashed Kelly.
Speaker 4: So convenient right when you're in a good place.
Speaker 7: But y'all used to be like, Yo, this is reality one on one right, Carlos, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know anything because I follow the reality of what happens on camera. Now, one thing that you're doing both so one thing that happened, by the way, that's all y'all know. Not to like take a deep into someplace else, another territory, but just so y'all know that then was the end, was the beginning of the end of Shemia and Portia. Just y'all. Just in case one the moment that then occurred, poor should Me's friendship was never going to be the same.
Speaker 3: We'll get into that late in this episode.
Speaker 5: We need to do a separate episode on Patreon. We need to do a deep dive into the Phedra, Smia, Porscha and Candy of it all. We should do a deep dive video.
Speaker 3: Yes, it goes deeper than.
Speaker 5: I probably should have offline, but I said.
Speaker 2: Look, the good thing is I agree with you diving down on Patreon. It's gonna go so deep it's going to be platinum, Like, yes, you know my diving.
Speaker 4: Deep nose dive.
Speaker 2: AnyWho just call me.
Speaker 11: Michael Phelps, Moby Dick.
Speaker 2: So one thing that we have to get into thank you somebody. All right, So the girls get to the restaurant and Pinky Cole has her hit and the toilet because she is drunk off of tequila.
Speaker 3: And she can't handle it.
Speaker 2: No more, no more, no more. The other girls at the table, Key Michelle is silent because she's like, wait, what just happened? You ladies just eviscerate each other and now y'all laughing and y'all moving on. And she expressed that and then also said that she feels like it's not a safe space for her to say things that she wants to say, which was interesting because in that moment, I think we were all like, all right, this is this is what they do.
Speaker 8: You said what we all shut up?
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about it before we get into her and Drew and Porsche and the oysters, because now happened prior to that. Sticking to cay, Michelle fullL likes on a safe space. What were your thoughts on that dust and to the point you felt like, shut.
Speaker 5: Up, shut up, we don't want to hear about it anymore. How many episodes deep into this season, we also have seen you be on other shows with a lot of other people and to me. That's a crock you being around people that's so different from you makes you be in a shell. I don't believe it because your trapes through Nashville in those white spaces of country music that I'm sure sure are not welcoming to you.
Speaker 8: Or you've had to fight for all these years you've talked about how you've had.
Speaker 5: To fight tooth and nail and but to get your space, and you know what I'm saying, country music, So that's not easy for you. Either, give me a break. It's okay, and it's easy for you to be around other women, and you're getting paid to be here. So I'm tired of it. It's not an enjoyable if that's her thing this season or whatever, it's not fun to watch for me at all. So I want her to shut up about that. This is the same person who's shaking tables, thrown candles, all of the things, and now all of a sudden, this space isn't safe. You fought people on your own show, your solo show that you had, you had conflict of that type with people on the damn show, So miss me with that, Like, I'm tired of it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, it's probably not a safe space. I think us as the viewers, though, like you're to your point, Dustin, I don't think we want to know that you feel that way, Like I think we want to feel like you came in a little.
Speaker 11: More prepared for a battle.
Speaker 10: But I will say with k Michelle, I think I think it is unfair for us to assume that she's the same CAMA show from Love and Hip Hop, like shaking the table for she'da got bags, right. We all grow and evolve, and I think she's at a point with what I'm witnessing on the show, is her trying.
Speaker 11: Really hard to like show us that she's that different ca Michelle.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 10: I think during the episode, as we'll get to it, that ohkay Michelle definitely jumped out. But I think she's trying really hard. She's in a constant battle. And I want to read this thread from with Kendrick Tucker. He said, I'm gonna say it, Ky Michelle is truly in a lose lose situation. She can't act like anything other than a flawless debutante because she comes from Love and Hip Hop, So her trying not to lose her temper makes people say she's not giving us anything. But if she explodes, then is send the ghetto negress back to love and hip hop double standards for her and her alone. And I thought that was a really good observation of like how people are watching Kate Michelle, and probably how she assumes that we're watching her, So her feeling like it's not a safe space is like it's not a safe space with the cast. It's also not a safe space with us as the audience either, because we're almost waiting for her to do something wrong, you know.
Speaker 11: What I mean.
Speaker 5: My only counterpoint right is that her most enjoyable scenes thus far and for me overall, have nothing to do with her being in conflict. True, Hey, Michelle is funny, she's a fucking scene. She's a celebrity, so her life is interesting. There's so many other things there that we know she's already shown in other situations. Where is that I don't want her to be on here. Her worth is not measured by her being in conflict. For me personally as a viewer, I'm just thicking the sad shit, you know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, be funny, do something else. You don't have to fight to be interested but I think you.
Speaker 7: Know, when you're like known for something right and then you try to evolve, and then people kind of hope that against you, like we wanted da da da da, And I think that's the thing, and then you're like you feel like you're damned.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 7: I almost want to came to shows biggest credits because I'm friends of me. And when she hit meet me the face of those flowers, I thought that was super mean and I was like, damn, Like I did me, me do anything.
Speaker 4: I've deserved that? I didn't think so.
Speaker 7: And to Jazz's point, I love that you acknowledge that people want to change and we don't have to be stuck in like what if we made a mistake or we was an asshole five years ago? Do we have to always for the rest of our lives and we that forever?
Speaker 4: I get that. So I think she's in a weird place like you.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, Yeah, I think she's.
Speaker 7: In a weird place, like she's like I want to be better because she sees the comments like we see the comments, right, But then when she does go there, we're like, oh.
Speaker 4: See that's that love and him. She wasn't supposed to be on this show.
Speaker 7: I think she feels like she has to be different to like grove herself because of all the critics, including I was one of them before she got on the show. Almost damned if you do, damn if you don't you evolve, You're boring. You don't evolve, You are just same o'ho rat you.
Speaker 10: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And it's like, what do you want?
Speaker 7: And that is a very hard environment to come into. Established people, kind of established couple girls. You're the new one there, but you're also like, well, I have this big career.
Speaker 4: It's got to be difficult to.
Speaker 7: Kind of like yeah, and I every week I change my opinion on whether or not she's here or there as far as the show goes.
Speaker 4: This week, I think she had some mellow points.
Speaker 7: But then also I feel like, damn, do you not know this show before you got here? Like you're so emotional here, but you was a gangster on love and hip hop. But dang Jad's point, you are allowed to grow.
Speaker 4: So I don't know shit, but we're gonna keep my watching and talking our shit.
Speaker 8: What am I missing here?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 5: And I respect, I love what both of you has said tonight about Ky Michelle. So I feel like there's a piece that I'm missing, Right, What is so challenging for her when it comes to her assimilating with this group? Because from my view, right, it seems like she's at a great place professionally, she's at a great place personally, and now she is a housewife. So what is there, like, what is the part to me, like the conflict if we eliminate the entire memory of her being on love and hip hop, right, and just remove all that and the stigma and all of that shit that is unfairly being attached to her, because that's not fair. People can change and grow, So take that out, right. What am I missing about the disconnect of her being able to come on this show be the same lively person she is in her interview confessional scenes, right, but on camera with the women.
Speaker 8: What is the blockage there that I'm missing?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 10: I think she has a hard time being in community and friendship with women. By her own admission, I think you said this is the first girls trip she's ever taken, and like you know, her entire life, So I think she's just she's We're watching her be uncomfortable in a situation where she's supposed to be in a friend group where she might not be used to being in community with women like that, or at least being really close to them, letting them in. Like she's selected Kelly and Shamia as the two people that she feels comfortable with. But I think she's just struggling with the amounts of women that she needs to get to know and needs to be in community with. So that might be what we're feeling. Because I do agree with you the sad, So she does put a damper on the room when she comes in, Like this episode in particular, it was quite funny. But if you're in a group situation, somebody comes in and they're like, this is in a safe space. I'm sad, it's just like, well, what the hell? Like now I'm afraid, like did I do something? And then you have a problem and I'm jumping your head, but like you have a problem, you won't tell anybody like who you have the problem with? Like if that's put a damper on the on the room. But I think she's just struggling with being in community with other women.
Speaker 7: I think she needs therapy, like a lot of us do. I'm not gonna sit here and actually I'm better than it because I needed.
Speaker 4: I mean, shit, you know what I'm saying. So yes, but I think she was more comfortable.
Speaker 7: In the gladiator style, more of like the love and hip hop genre. I do think because it's like zero or one hundred, there's no in between. Where Housewives, you could be at someone's sorore. Like how she was like, I don't get out, y'all just be coming for each other. Then it's cool. It's like all good the next minute. That's kind of how Housewives is. It's a little bit fake. It's a little but also, I will tell you my best thing about Atlanta Housewives. It makes you have to face someone and have the uncomfortable conversation with someone that in your real life you may have just been like f them. I'm never talking to them again because I don't have to. But the show will make you, Hey, you had the fight with Kelly last week. We need y'all to sit down and have a conversation. And you may be like no, But I will say, if you can't take anything away from these shows, it will help you in your real life because I found it can help you in your real life address things and I think she's not there yet. She's still on Love and Hip Hop time, where oh you disrespect me, I'm.
Speaker 4: Punch you in the face. I'm throwing flowers at you.
Speaker 7: She doesn't get the I can cuss you out and still have crumpets with you later on at the event.
Speaker 5: She's That's confusing for me though, because it was easy for her to start insulting Drew once she decided she was gonna.
Speaker 8: Speak to her, She's going back to her. It was a preparation, prepared. I don't know, I feel you. I just know that there's something I must be missing.
Speaker 2: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Listen. The beauty of this conversation and rain drops listen up is we are talking about a woman that has this duality of we all know her from Love and Hip Hop. She was iconic on that show. She started season one of Atlanta. She had her spin off, Dusn't Is Correct or her spin off. She was in a very confrontational situation fighting with her friend. The friend took her wig off, her other friend, Paris, threw a drink on her.
Speaker 3: So to Dustin's point, We've seen ten.
Speaker 2: Years of this iconic reality star beating very aggressive situations that she was put in courtesy of the backdrop of those particular shows.
Speaker 3: Right, so no one is wrong in their assessment.
Speaker 2: Now, Claudia and Jazzmine and Kendrick made a very good point, which is she has the ability and the right to grow, right, and that is true because who you are ten years ago you may not be today.
Speaker 3: And I know her personally and I can say.
Speaker 2: There's a sweet soul there. Now. With all of that being said, what I also will say is this the elephant in the room that no one's talking about is the fact that chem Mischelle watched Housewise Milana. This was her dream job.
Speaker 3: Andy Cohen mentioned a month ago when he DMed her to say, you know, Congratsu in the season he saw a DM she sent. I want to say three years ago, could have the timeline wrong.
Speaker 2: What she said to Andy Cohen, I want to be on a lot of housewives and she manifested this elephant in the room. Is this Cay Michelle, like all of us right, watch these shows and say hmm, I want to be a part of that, because if I was there, I would do X Y and Z as somebody who produced Love and Hip Hop and Housewives of Atlanta. What I can say again is there's tons of women y'all did not see who popped? They sit in the cast and take when I get aline of Housewives, I'm gonna do X, Y and Z.
Speaker 3: And when they got there, they did nothing.
Speaker 2: Me telling shock to them. There was a shock to be like, because listen, people who want to do podcasts, right, it does look easy until you buy a camera and a laptop and a light and you say and you hit record and you say, well, damn, this is hard. I have to talk by myself for an hour. Fuck, this isn't This is harder than it looks ay. Michelle is experiencing the realization that damn, this isn't what I thought it was going to be. Key. Michelle also has admitted, like you guys said, she's never been on a girls trip as a forty something year old woman.
Speaker 4: That's that's crazy to me.
Speaker 7: That is like, what what is going on that you've never been on a girl trip?
Speaker 4: Do you have friends?
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the thing is this so all of that and the reason why it's so, And to Dustin's question, Dustin's the answer to Dustin's question, there's no right or wrong answer because it's so nuanced. He's never been on a girl's trip. She's a forty something year old woman. She spent a decade on love and hip hop. Word no shade to that show. The show was everything. That show was built on confrontation. I just told y'all last week. The moment the girls get to set, they get glam they hopping them in a vand they get to set, they find out five minutes before they walk into a room who they're seeing. That is going through Cam Michelle's brain. So when she's watched, when she's seen these girls go at it, she and this is no shade to her because I love her down this and I hope came Michelle, don't take this a shade, even if your fans try to tell you it is. Cam Mischell, like all of us was there watching the show as a fan, like this is what the fuck is this shit? Because she's in the moment. And then on top of that, you threw alright, she definitely read the comments when it was when Kenya Moore, I Love you Kenya, where Kenya Moore leaked that came Mishelle was on the show, and it was a tsunami of messages about wow and Kenya Mooreman said, and Kenya, I love you, but we gotta be honest here. Kenya Moore said, well, y'all always said this show was gonna be loving hip hop, and I guess it is. And that unfortunately allowed the fan base to go after Ky Mischelle, Giselle Brant, and Robin Dixon did it on reasonably shady. So she did go into the season rightfully, so with that in the back of her mind that she did not want to be the person who declassed the show. So that's why, to Dustin's point, is a very nuanced situation see in And unfortunately, unfortunately because it was leaped before she started filming, I think that made her go into filming with the tsunami of tweets in the back.
Speaker 4: Of She's in her head.
Speaker 7: She's like trying to play to what she saw, like, no, I'm not going to be the minds of the show. I'm not gonna be the hood, I'm not gonna be the love and hip hop element to the show.
Speaker 4: I get that.
Speaker 7: I definitely think again, you could tell she's got a lot of things she needs to kind of get through, like as far as like trauma, not to be on the blue kick, and she can say that when she gets back, but like she definitely it does feel like she's very close to like snapping, like there's something right below the surface that she's very I don't know, like yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like three And that's the thing. And listen, we're gonna get to another moment because in this moment, I gotta be real about what Kate Michelle did because I didn't like it.
Speaker 3: But we'll get to having a second.
Speaker 2: The main thing that happened and that this is the most controversial moment of the show this season.
Speaker 3: Shout out to eight thousand people who are here live tonight.
Speaker 4: M eight thousand.
Speaker 7: Imagine if every single one of them gave us a dollar right now, I could buy some quality one.
Speaker 12: I was gonna say, everybody, Okay, Porsche as we know Porsche was.
Speaker 2: I was about to say Porsche was fingering with the oysters. That was the wrong choice of words.
Speaker 10: That was your weekend, wrong road, wrong wrong finger.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 2: I know, wrong entry point, the rivers and lakes that you're used to Gays Now with that being said, don't go down trouble waters all right. Now, Porsche was.
Speaker 13: Inspecting a roll inspect Okay, Oh, there's some information that's between y'all too that we can't be privy to.
Speaker 8: No, we're starting ship because anybody can say that.
Speaker 2: Said nothing.
Speaker 4: Now that's the woman parent month? Is it Women's month?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: That yeah?
Speaker 2: That fast baby? Okay, So what that means that shut to the gate in DC this weekend? It's gay pride. Okay.
Speaker 4: Now that said.
Speaker 2: She was going through some oysters and as she was, as her fork was inspecting the oysters, she said, oh, this is clean like a vagina. And in that moment I thought nothing of it. Juice of dor makes her face and they moved. Once again, they noticed that cay Michelle looked didn't look like herself, and that's when it started to appear that something was wrong there. Now I want to I wanna. I want to.
Speaker 3: Keep going because.
Speaker 2: The oyster comment has to attach to what happened back of the house.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to get back to the oysters.
Speaker 2: But in that moment, Ky Michelle and Drew got into it because cay Michelle says, you know, she doesn't know Black, and then k Michelle is crying about that and the whole thing about Black. Shamiah makes a face, and then when they get back to the house, cay Michelle is alleging that Drew was plotting against her with Black to say something negative about her lady parts and that Porsche and phaed You were in on it.
Speaker 3: And that's when they flashed back to the oyster.
Speaker 2: Comment, where they were saying that cay Michelle felt the comment about the dirty clean oysters being a vagina was a dig to rumors that happened years ago where Kamis Shell was on the Breakfast Club and where cay Michelle mentioned that this there was a there was a person that was lying on the smell of her vagina.
Speaker 3: And that's why she woke up.
Speaker 2: The next day and cried in front of the women starting with you, Jasmine, when Porscha made the comment about the oysters, do you think it had to do with her setting up.
Speaker 8: To Michelle?
Speaker 10: I didn't initially until we got the playback and I was like, oh, that is interesting because she said it and then she looked up.
Speaker 11: It reminded me of Giselle and Ashley.
Speaker 10: This past a season of Potomac when they were taking those shots in you know where they were where were they at with the hats when they went to Kimo Sabe. But anyway, they were talking about like this cuchie is clean or something, and Giselle's like, not all couchies are clean. They were doing a direct dig at Sacy. So it wasn't to the playback with Porschia looking over at Drew, I was like, oh, there might have been something there wasn't malicious. I don't know, but I don't know why you would try to make a joke like that and like kind of be sneaky about it.
Speaker 11: And I think, you know, ky Michelle.
Speaker 10: Has a right to be hurt by that because I was such an old rumor. It was said once by this one guy that was like an ex boyfriend. So I understand her being hurt, but I do. I do think they were trying to dig at her, But I don't know if it was like, you know, to the point of them trying to take her down. I think they were just trying to you know, they're hazing her a little bit. Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 11: Is that an oversimplification.
Speaker 2: No, it is a very complex, well Claudia, what do you think do you think are you in agreement with Ky Michelle that when Porsche made the comment about the oyster having a scent, Drew made the face that she was told by somebody that she was going to be set up by Drew, Porsche and Phedra and it was going to be about that.
Speaker 4: I can't believe we're talking about this oyster. It's so funny.
Speaker 7: Like listen, I understand Camrashell being sensitive to that because it wasn't just I don't It's not Drew's fault, it's none of these people's faults.
Speaker 4: It was on the Breakfast Club. Mano said it. Angel Ye said it was.
Speaker 7: A whole thing, And when cam Mischell came to the breath Stlub, she cussed out Angelouyee for repeating the rumor.
Speaker 4: Was that she heard about it.
Speaker 7: She was questioned about it, right, And I understand how that that is a horrible room to have. Nobody wants that roomor to have to be about them. That is a horrible room to have, whether it's true or not, like that is going to have someone be sensitive. But I think it's a little bit of a reach. I don't think Drew was trying to put it on Black. Drew only said, oh, I know that's your friendly know him. There's nothing wrong what she said. I think that's a little bit of a reach.
Speaker 4: I really do.
Speaker 7: The Porsche thing with the sand thing, I don't know where that came from. It could be I mean, there's a lot of lesbian stuff going on this season.
Speaker 4: It could be a little it could be a little bit of everything.
Speaker 7: I mean, Porcha' is saying Kelly wanted to eat her out, and Porta was getting kouchie over here and getting her koochie eating up and then Kie Michelle. It may not have nothing to do with her Cay Michelle, but because she's been hurt by that kind of rumor, anything about oysters, kouchie seafood smell is gonna probably be a trigger because you know what I'm saying, like you, Yes, it's going to be a trigger because she suffered for years.
Speaker 4: Remember there's all the stuff it just el all these people they names. It was a big thing for a long time.
Speaker 7: So I get why she has PTSD and oyster smelling thing would trigger her. I don't know if the girls was trying to put it towards her or not. But I could see both sides. I could see that like, wait, well we didn't even know that. And I can see Cam like what you're trying to say, my pooch?
Speaker 4: Say you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: I get it. That's the horrible room to have. That's why I don't be having sex. And I keep my COOCHI small good.
Speaker 3: At fifty three years old. We love that. I don't know Dustin Wroth.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So Number one, I think there's a lot of self in this.
Speaker 8: Remember what Stacey said, lots of self, lots of self.
Speaker 5: Because to me, it's kind of arrogant to assume that somebody is thinking about a rumor that is important to you, right, separated thing. Right, it's it's understandably important to you. But what the fuck makes you think we give a fuck about an interview from the Breakfast Club years ago with you and people saying that to you. You really are giving yourself a lot of credit, Cam Michelle. To assume that people have plotted on you based on someone saying that you're private, stink. You know what I'm saying. I just I don't understand. And then, second of all, I think it was two issues.
Speaker 8: I think that The one.
Speaker 5: Issue was she felt Porsche was having an inside joke with apparently Drew and whoever else she had talked about somebody saying ky Michelle's private stink, right.
Speaker 8: But bright.
Speaker 5: Prior to that, Porscha had just finished, not even finished, but she had just suspended in argument with Kelly where Kelly literally said that Porscha's private smelled like hot chili, cheese free dolls and those stink.
Speaker 8: So maybe, just maybe.
Speaker 5: Porscha was kind of giving a soft dig at Kelly when she was when she started playing with those oysters and saying that, well this was stink, this one don't. That was a whack at Kelly to me, they didn't even have nothing to do with Kye Michelle. That's why I think it was kind of like haughty of her to assume that everybody's even fucking thinking about whether or not your private stink, you know what I'm saying. And also, why does that make you cry? I understand it's a horrible thing because I wouldn't want nobody saying my dick stinks, So I totally get it. But right, yeah, my bad. But also I don't think that I was like they probably I don't be having a comments, so they probably didn't say it my dig stinks tonight in the comments.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard the way and smell. I have heard about the.
Speaker 2: Side of it.
Speaker 5: So my point is, you know what I'm saying, bringing things above the belt line, My point here is right. I just thought that it was and it's not fair for me to necessarily like try to gauge somebody else's emotional reaction to something that's important to them, Like I get it, but I just thought it was very intense to react that way because you assume somebody was talking about you that in my mind, I don't even think was thinking about you. To devise a plan on a plot over somebody saying your private stink, that's crazy to me. That's that's a lot of lots of self. It's a lot of self in that, you know what I'm saying. So I don't know now the black thing, that's a different issue, even that somebody her feeling like Drew really never even made a connection per se between k Michelle and Black.
Speaker 8: She just said aren't you all friends?
Speaker 5: Based on ca Michelle responding and reacting to him in a way that was friendly and familiar when they were on FaceTime. It's not an unreasonable assumption, right, So the ca Michelle registering that as someone trying to apply it and plan on her again lots of self, it's just a very arrogant take for me.
Speaker 3: So and I want to say I will say this. I will say this.
Speaker 2: I'm about the whole oysters came and Shelle Porsche of Phaeder drew of at all. I'll start by saying, this is when as a producer, you don't like your job because something that happened on camera with somebody who's.
Speaker 3: Not on the show has completely derailed.
Speaker 2: The production, right, I don't like it, which is why, as Claudia, who work with me, I used to be because I'm on the field anymore, I used to be very much like, this is a controlled set and we only talk about things that happens on camera.
Speaker 3: The stuff y'all do, Like.
Speaker 2: Claudia said her Porsche on the Girls after the Philippines they.
Speaker 3: Hung out, we never talked about on camera because I didn't give a shit, didn't have on camera.
Speaker 2: No whatever happened on cam.
Speaker 3: When y'all were alone, I don't give a fuck, right.
Speaker 2: So when it comes to this, I sall that to say, I one hundred percent believe ky Michelle when she says that someone told her that. I believe her. One contr I believe her.
Speaker 3: How you make up right, I do believe she was told that.
Speaker 2: Right now, with that being said, I have to also base things like Dustin and all of us are doing off of what I've seen on the show. When I saw Porsche make the I'm in by oysters and it being clean and the vagina, I too thought that was a dig to Kelly who just said that Porche's puss that is platinum smells like hot cheetos Hichi to be honest, so well, apparently y'all said it smells like plastic. Okay.
Speaker 4: I got to go soon. By the way, I bet you too.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, with that being said, with all of that on one hand, I believe I believe came and show one trillion percent the reason why the audience rightfully, so I can't follow ky Michelle's tears. And this is when, as Kate Michelle's friend, I'm gonna have to hold her hand when I say this, because I love her. If you wanted to bring it up on the show, Cay Michelle, you have have to bring up everything. Yeah, I know you're protecting somebody out, but this is this is what I can't say to you.
Speaker 3: And next time call me as the king of reality television.
Speaker 2: Is when someone told you that I, Carlos King would have advised you, let them run the play. Let them run the play, Let them run it. If someone told you hits up, sis, they're gonna talk about your vagina and that whole rumor, I would have told you let them run the play and you'd be prepared for the comeback. Okay, I've seen season seven when Cynthia Bailey, who I love, did the worst job in the History Show where she could not tell Faedra, oh my god, what Apollo said about mister Chocolate.
Speaker 4: We were like, say it.
Speaker 2: Let's be clear. Faedri knew what the play was. Yeah, that's even Fathu said, what is it? Say it like Nini knew, Claudia knew, Portion knew, Candy new, we all knew.
Speaker 4: We was like Cynthia, come on now saying let's.
Speaker 2: Just say it, because listen, let's have a real conversation. All the girls knew.
Speaker 3: Cynthia is going to tell you what Apollo told Peter mister chocolate.
Speaker 2: Right, Faije was like say it, Cynthia couldn't Beajie was prepared my point, Pagian knew the play, but she was prepared well. If Phaedia was not prepared for though, was Kenya Moore saying let me do my job, bitch?
Speaker 3: And that's why fas gave unasked with the person said.
Speaker 4: She was she wunque my point.
Speaker 2: If my point, if Beajia was not prepared for Kenya to say it, and that's why we got a great moment out of nowhere. Cay Michelle, you should have let the play happen because anytime girls set up scenes, it's going they're going to look bad.
Speaker 3: And the and the worst thing that happened unfortunately.
Speaker 2: For k my baby.
Speaker 3: You let these girls win because you came in defeated.
Speaker 2: Rightfully so because that's a horrible rumor, but because you're not telling them to their faces, and we got to stop that. You gotta start telling these girls who their faces, what the issue is. And number two, everybody can get it. I don't care if Glam told you. I don't clear, I don't care if a radio personality told you. I don't think Shamiya said it. I don't think she said it, but you protecting somebody unfortunately made you not look credible in the odd of the audience. And that's why I feel sad for you, because I do believe you were told that, but you should have let the play go.
Speaker 7: I hate that that putting everything like everything that goes wrong is like Shamiah, Shamillah Shamia.
Speaker 4: You can do all of that.
Speaker 7: Like I actually been looking at Smia like she's kind of getting say what you want, but I think she's kind of getting a little bad wrapped using her as an easy scapeboat addressing it was really coming from. And I agree the Ky Michelle stuff. There are some insecurities there. There's she knows a lot of people Atlanta. It could be anybody that's reaching out to her saying, hey, I heard they're going to say this, or they're saying this about you.
Speaker 4: That is so easy.
Speaker 7: Atlanta is like one big college campus. It's very easy to get people like people always feed you stuff.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I don't like this to me a thing. And Cay Michelle, as.
Speaker 7: Bad ass as you are were on love and hip hop, what's not gelling for us is in the scenes you're not really showing up like that, but then you're going and having Twitter fingers and we're like, if you say that on the show, you'll be doing your damn thistle.
Speaker 4: We would love that.
Speaker 7: And yeah, I feel like all that Twitter stuff, like you can't just get active on Twitter and not get active in the scenes and you know, and that's hard, girl, because trying to do a rebrand and you don't want people think you declassed and show the listen, they've been fighting.
Speaker 4: He's been shown. You're fine. It's been like twenty fights. You're fine. You're not gonna declae. They've already been gotta.
Speaker 10: I will say about this breakfasting though, it was pure fucking comedy, Like this episode was so funny. When Angela asked asked her, like, at dinner you said you didn't feel safe. It's that true and came to sell was like no, it just starts crying and was so fucking dramatic. And then they leave out after Angela has like come for Shamia.
Speaker 4: They walk out.
Speaker 11: Everybody else is in fucking slippers flip flops.
Speaker 10: Here comes Kelly ass in six inch lubiton was strutting down from breakfast.
Speaker 11: I was like, you bitches are y'all hear comedians this.
Speaker 4: I laughed.
Speaker 10: I know there was you know some samoas whatever were they weren't sad to me. I was cackling.
Speaker 5: I agree, I was to The whole episode had me rolling. And also shout out to Shemiah. That is a beautiful woman, gorgeous these bikini scenes, her face, that short hair on her, like Shemiah is literally dropped dead gorgeous.
Speaker 8: That's a beautiful woman.
Speaker 4: Trying to really make a villain. And I'm like, I'm not buying it. It's not really working to me.
Speaker 2: But no, I think and listen, I'll be the odd one here. I don't think Shemiah said it at all.
Speaker 4: And I and I will to get blamed on everything.
Speaker 2: I'm like, really, no, right and I And that's why I was happy she defended herself. But but in all fairness to the other girls, if you're gonna tell me someone told you something and you're not gonna tell us who said it, but then that same breath you said, I spoke to my friend Shamia and I told Shemiah, and Shemia said, if I didn't tell y'all, I was in confidence.
Speaker 3: I as as somebody who watches these shows.
Speaker 2: And been a part of it. I would think, you don't want to say who said it to you? But you said Shaniah was the first person you told, and Shamiah said she's my I'm going to protect her.
Speaker 3: I too would be like, it's Shamiah.
Speaker 5: I think one hundred I thought it was a reasonable assumption, especially from Angela. Angela has a unique ability to be able to deduce, you know, a reasonable, you know, plausible gauge of what's going on in front of her.
Speaker 8: So I don't think she was unreasonable in saying that at all. And I love that Shemiah cleared it up.
Speaker 5: I love that Shamia was like, you know what, fuck all that, I'm about to go over to that house to call the house, mean right now and clear my name. And I love that she made ca Michelle at least do that right. She was like, Hey, you got to clear my name. Did I say X, Y Z or whatever it came to. Shell was able to say no.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't think it necessarily changed any of the ladies opinion of Shemiah, but at least her name is clear.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I aciate that, and I do believe that Shamia, your body is tea. It great.
Speaker 11: I like the boobs. I want the boobs.
Speaker 3: It's everything. And did clock you though when you when she said you were your bikini to show off your b b l I would you know how like you in school you had a new outfit yep, and you go to shopping your pencil.
Speaker 4: Ye this yep? Okay, LB chain let's see.
Speaker 11: You right, and you want to make sure they see your outfit a pencil looking like this.
Speaker 4: This is the g I do like that camera show, did want listen? I like Shamia and I can call up the good in the bad.
Speaker 7: I did not like that Shamia was kind of keeping the bullshit going at the table with Drew and she was talking on her breath, and I did like that. That came and Show said, if you're trying to move forward like you are still adding salt, you are like talking your ship under your breath.
Speaker 4: If you really want to go forward, you're not like you are.
Speaker 7: You got to take your part in that because you work, Shamia, love you to death, but you were kind of keeping it going, and I'm like, at this point, it's kind of exhausting, Like the whole thing with her and Drew, like, I feel like it's.
Speaker 4: A lot, like what do we really? What do they what? I forgot what they met each other for both being singers.
Speaker 2: It doesn't it doesn't make sense. And I'm still annoyed that we are in in seven episodes and Shmia and Portia have yet to talk to each other. I'm so bothered by that, Like, y'all don't say nothing to each other. That's weird to me. What did y'all think though of ky Michelle versus Drew? So ky Michelle and Drew got to an argument because you know, Drew is defending herself that I was not trying to get you to have anything with Black. I was trying to insinuate everything. Angela Oakley said the reason and Synthy I think too that the reason why we know about Black is because ky Michelle talks about Black more than Drew.
Speaker 3: They got it was Knock Give You Buck Part two.
Speaker 2: Drew said that Ca Michelle needed a moment and Ca Michelle said, no, you need you need a moment because no one cares about the basement, no mo.
Speaker 3: Dustin. Were your thoughts on the battle between.
Speaker 2: Drew and Ca Michelle And do you think that Drew so door was trying to set up Cay Michelle. And do you think Ca Michelle felt like Drew needed a moment?
Speaker 5: So no, I don't think that Drew was trying to say came and show up in any way possible with that. I think, like I said earlier, she made a very reasonable assumption that they were familiar with one another based on the way Ca Michelle was smiling all up in their phone, you know.
Speaker 8: So no, I don't believe that Drew was doing that. I do believe Ca Michelle was reaching with that.
Speaker 5: I think that she overreacted, and it felt like she was eager to cross a line of verbal disrespect with Drew for some reason, more than she was with some of the other ladies. And I don't really like the way that that made me feel, you know what I'm saying. But I wasn't even looking forward to them arguing because I feel like the basis of their whole conflict is stupid, because Drew literally didn't do that, and so all the vitriol that she is experiencing from k Michelle feels a little misplaced to me.
Speaker 8: So no, and the.
Speaker 5: Basement thing, I was unimpressed, you know what, I'm saying I don't want to see ky Michelle argue.
Speaker 8: I guess that's more so my thing.
Speaker 5: So maybe I have a predetermined POV on this, right, I don't want it. I'm not looking forward to seeing kym Michelle argue. Insulting Drew is easy, right, So like that's not something that's making me impressed as a viewer.
Speaker 8: I would rather laugh at ky Michelle. She's funny.
Speaker 5: Even when she used to argue with people previously on her shows, there was humor in it that endeared us to her. I didn't give a damn about her cussing anybody anybody out.
Speaker 8: Especially Drew.
Speaker 5: And to be honest with you, Drew took the w and that whole argument that they had because Drew was quicker on a quicker on the draw thank Michelle was. Drew immediately associated ky Michelle's outrage with her as ky Michelle wanting a moment, and then Kay had to kind of come back off of that. Drew is more seasoned as a housewife than ky Michelle. Naturally, she's been there longer, so of course she is, and she was more prepared for that. That's why k Michelle went to jumping up she reacted to Drew standing up with her jumping up, well, I'm gonna do this threat to that, you know it just she just lost.
Speaker 8: I think she'll get better at this as time goes on.
Speaker 7: But Drew w I think that Cay Michelle is more comfortable in conflict with people than she is in a piece of place because she's she's not used to this, like she's like, this is my first girls trip and the way y'all come, She's not useless. And I think she just went back to her default settings with Drew because I'm like, Okay, yes, I could be biased. I like Drew, but I like a lot of the girls on the show actually, and I actually rode hard for Camije a few months, a few weeks ago.
Speaker 4: I just feel like it's it's again.
Speaker 7: I'm so sick a people come on and show that first season and their first target is Drew and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, okay, tell us how badly Drew violated.
Speaker 7: And the argument with Black Black again, I've DMed Black not like on some flirting shit, but he talks to a lot of people. He has a brand he's promoting, and that's why he's making a bunch of money. He's friends with Tamar Braxon, he's friends with me, He's friends and Drew, he's friends with. I could see him being people's dams, and he did admit to it. I just think that is like not enough of being potatoes for it to be a beef like that thing. I don't think Drew was making it seem like there was something between them.
Speaker 4: She said friends.
Speaker 7: And I think cam Michelle is so used to being in conflict with people that she takes every little thing as it's a war, when really it's something that can be fixed over, like seriously, a one minute conversation, like it ain't that serious.
Speaker 4: Kay, Like it's really not.
Speaker 7: And I think she's conflicted, like I think she's got a foot on both sides, like oh my default and going zero to one hundred, or I'm trying to be the classic thing because I don't want to prove the hater's right that said I was you ghetto or too much for love and for a lont of housewives.
Speaker 4: That's what I think. And I gotta go real soon, y'all. Y'all got me, y'all messing up me. I'm saying. I'm just saying I gotta go soon.
Speaker 10: Okay, well almost done, Jazmine, Yeah, I kind of forgot, like I was again, there was just more comedy in this scene than anything, So I really didn't care about the basis of the argument.
Speaker 11: I was like, I don't give a fuck, Like this is funny.
Speaker 10: Dustin you said, like k Michelle doesn't need to be in conflict to be funny, but she was funny in conflict when she said, oh, we're standing up, We're.
Speaker 11: Gonna stand up, I stand up like hilarity, hilarity.
Speaker 10: And then when she was saying like I don't want to hear about that basement no more, Like I thought that was funny.
Speaker 11: Like Drew was good.
Speaker 10: It was just it was such a fun scene, Like I know it's supposed to be serious, but like everybody was like funny in the scene.
Speaker 11: Because even when we went in there and Pinky was like, how am I supposed to take you? Seriously?
Speaker 10: Why are you in the thong? Like why Shamia? Why did you start all this shit sitting there in a thong? I'm so I don't care about the real ship. This was just funny to me, and that's what I'm choosing to focus on.
Speaker 7: And what about when Drew said I don't like drama, but she had that I'm just flying, y'all.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 4: That's cute. Like we know she was being serious. She's like, I don't like drama. I like them people.
Speaker 7: That's a little self deprecating joke she's making like she's like, of course I do.
Speaker 11: It was good.
Speaker 10: And when Cynthia was like sitting there and listening to them argue and they put the overlay of the beach over.
Speaker 8: Y'all real, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was cute.
Speaker 2: What did I think about Shania and Angela getting into it? Because you know, Samia feels it needs to defend herself and she felt like Angela's being a ship starter. And I will say this, I think when it comes to.
Speaker 3: I am impressed with her.
Speaker 2: I think she is doing making sure to ask the right questions, making sure to not let these girls forget what they said to each other. I thought Angela was perfection when it came to the way she's able to hold everyone accountable to what they said off camera, because once again, she is doing her job.
Speaker 4: She was being message, but that's her job.
Speaker 7: She's doing what the absence of Kenya Moore, Like, if Kenya was there she'd be doing the same thing.
Speaker 4: She'd be like, well, why did you not ask her about that? Like, that's what you're supposed to move the story along.
Speaker 7: And if it ain't popping, I'm gonna get a popping for y'all. That's what she was doing. It was given the spirit of Kenya Moore.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I like Angela was she she did know wrong in this episode, because yeah, she is very comfortable in her role as the new bone collector. She'll she'll carry the bones and then she'll just sit there and like, let you talk about her carrying the bones and admit to it and just kind of living it. So we love a self aware Housewives.
Speaker 5: Asked her full performance from Angela Oakley this week, and I love the fact that she did not respond in kind to Shemiah right, Like Shamia was ready to cuss and argue and Angela kind of just stayed her point and then kind of backed off unless Shamia get it off.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Angela is playing the long game and thinking about the season. I think Porscha actually is doing that too, because we know all of these roads are leading back to at some point Porscha and Shami are going to confront the breakdown of their friendship. That's where all of this is going to me, and I think Porscha is aware of that and she's waiting.
Speaker 8: I think Porscha was.
Speaker 5: Strategic in the way that she responded to Ky Michelle during her breakdown on this episode. Porscha knows what she's doing and Angela knows what she's doing too. In kudos to those ladies, kudos to all of them. Actually, this is a good ass season and I am having a great time watching it. I hope all eight of them come well.
Speaker 7: I don't another episode of seven doing nothing, doing nothing once again?
Speaker 8: Yeah nothing.
Speaker 10: She had a funny Confessionals when when they were talking about Black and she was like, all this over black and she said.
Speaker 11: He might bat you with them bigger.
Speaker 4: I think like that was I did not see that.
Speaker 11: Unpopular opinion.
Speaker 2: It was funny.
Speaker 7: I'm just like, yeah, I'm not impressed.
Speaker 4: I'm not impressed, but the blue dress is cute.
Speaker 11: It was cute, and impressed is a tall order. I'm not. I didn't I'm not impressed, but she was funny.
Speaker 8: This We enjoyed her, and that's what this is about. I'm enjoying this season. You know what I'm saying. I'm having a great time.
Speaker 5: Pinky Cold tweeted yesterday leave my hat alone, y'all, I thought I had eight.
Speaker 4: She tweeted that that was really Yes, a lot of the.
Speaker 7: Okay, some of those wigs, I was like, but they were supposedly supposedly can't be over the top, so they can't.
Speaker 4: They all completed the assignment.
Speaker 8: But I love it. I'm enjoying it. As a viewer. I'm enjoying this season and I feel like it's only going to get better.
Speaker 5: And to me, this whole Dallas seat, this whole Dallas trip set up the second half of the season like now we have something to talk about, and now we have things that are gonna move and really drive the rest of the season for it. So I'm looking forward, looking forward to the mid season trailer. I can't wait to watch it. And based on what we saw on Twitter, which I'm sure Carlos is about to queue up, yeah yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So before I let you go on your date late right now. No, we're gonna just yeah go go, I got.
Speaker 2: Be quick.
Speaker 15: Time okay him, Ryan, Okay, in case my computer freezeis this is why so Cay Michelle and Portsche had a Twitter battle last night that erupted on social media.
Speaker 2: Cay Michelle was tweeting her comments throughout the show, but she did at Porsche and she said, Porsche, no.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Let me get the first tweet because there's so many so camera show's watching the show, and she goes, keep watching, y'all know my character.
Speaker 3: Don't sit in my face and play like you don't want to you don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: You want to reaction. You can't have say it to my face or be a quiet coward. I'm definitely crying when I'm mad, at risk of returning to my old self. I don't care how crazy it looks. All that behind the scenes producing these ladies did. I knew about all of it. I sat there and watched it quietly. I'm not new to this. Porsche reposted it. When Cami Show said don't sit on my face and play like you don't know what I'm talking about, Porsche goes, who is it howard? I would define a coward as a person tweeting from the same house two doors down for me. Next time, let's do our job and bring it to my front door in real time. That's how it was done on our hoa cam and Shell responds no different than you being two doors down for me fucking on my ex, sitting in my face like.
Speaker 3: You're a girl's girls while telling my business.
Speaker 2: Damn. Bimbo. Porschut ended the thread by saying ooh Twitter, fingers shaking the table Activated asked what are your thoughts on the People online are saying that I want to get your thoughts on it, and I'm sure you saw it. People are saying that cay Michelle is more confrontational on Twitter than she is on this show where she's getting paid to be a reality.
Speaker 8: Star, surprising Lee.
Speaker 5: I agree with that, and I'm surprised that that is what has happened because ky Michelle's quick wit, right, and her ability to kind of think quickly on her feet is what made her entertaining to watch in arguments on her old show, and she used to argue with people all the time, so I'm not sure why she needs the cushion of time to think about her response. And it's more willing to be expressive on Twitter than she is in real time. But you got to at least be consistent with what you're saying Number one, you're talking about her fucking on your ex and being in your face. Well you were in her face too if you felt like she was fucking on your ex smiling at her face. So boom popped that balloon. Then she's talking about I'm not new to this, I know what's going on. But every five minutes you're in a shell and backed up in a corner somewhere in time out personal self inflicted time out because you feel like it's so different and you don't know the environment anymore more, and the way that they react to other is different. But now you're seeing you know this so well, you already know this, So is it Uchi whiley or one mic you know what I'm saying out and appreciate that. And then Porscha won the argument on Twitter. She won, and I'm just gonna go ahead and lean into it. I'm ready to see them go for it at the Reunion.
Speaker 8: I cannot wait.
Speaker 5: I think that Porsche and k Michelle, if we're gonna get down to beef and the arguments and shit, is gonna be way more entertaining to watch Porscha versus Ca Michelle live on the Reunion stage then came Mischelle versus anybody, especially Drew, so hell, yeah, you know what I'm saying. I thought Ky Michelle was full of shit. She was probably at home drinking at Jack Daniels she loved and you know in her cup. You know what I'm saying, watching the show and ended up tweeting some feelings that Porscha was watching and handle that. And Porscha, we know you. We've seen you for years on this show, and we know that although you've been nice to Cay Michelle from a sincere place and really done it, have done a great job, at least on camera, creating a welcome space for.
Speaker 8: Her of your own volition.
Speaker 5: I also know that you know came Michelle's capacity, and you know that you sat back and thought about the things you're gonna do and say when y'all get into it anyway, and all of the thing you've been keeping a list, Porsche of the things came Mischelle has been doing that have pitched you off and you.
Speaker 8: Ready for her, which is why she ended up pouncing like that on Twitter.
Speaker 5: So I s where I'm at with it, can't wait to see it, and came Michelle, shut up, love you on the show, but shut up.
Speaker 8: I'm up.
Speaker 4: Then I asked to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so Claudia, your thoughts on the Twitter change Porsia.
Speaker 4: What she did, she really did because she's right.
Speaker 7: You can't be all big and badass on Twitter and not really show up for the same with that same energy in person. So Portia is one thousand per cent right. I'm sure she wants her show to be successful. And if you're coming on to my show that I'm on, that I've been here for all these years, then you're gonna work for this check. And I think that came Mischelle. You need to say things in real life. It would make you better on the show, make you bigger, it'd make it like, oh, you would really be shaking the table. And if there's no way in hell I know about you fucking on one, I'm sorry fooking on one of my exes, right, and I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: Say that when we're all going at it on the buck, I'm dropping that. Bam. Okay really bitch well beach well, you know what with that being said, I heard.
Speaker 7: You don't save it for Twitter because Twitter doesn't pay you, but truly entertainment death pay you. And you're doing the fans of disservice by being Twitter fingers. Don't do Twitter fingers.
Speaker 4: That's why the reality stars that are stars are stars because they say it to the face and they don't hold back in the moment and then don't don't cutters should have worded later.
Speaker 7: We don't want to hear that later. Say it there because it's whack to do it later on. And you know that's like someone confronts you in public and.
Speaker 4: You cower down. Then later on you put me I was about to I was about to you wasn't about to do nothing. So yeah, Porsia won that.
Speaker 7: She's one thousands, right, got to give it to her. And uh, when you write, you write you know what I'm saying, and that's it.
Speaker 4: Okay, we know you have it in you. Are you only beg and bad.
Speaker 7: With people when you sneaking in with flowers and and and that and that throwing candles? Sneak throwing candles? Or can you fight verbally as harsh as you fought with your hands?
Speaker 4: I love a hip hop. There's your challenge and I will see y'all next week.
Speaker 8: Be safe and have fun.
Speaker 4: I will always don't do anything would make sure you have protection in your purse. I'm not doing it. I'm I'm just gonna or I have a stun gun and I have made somebody in my car.
Speaker 8: Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Love Yeah, and then there was three uh.
Speaker 2: Jas your thoughts.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I'm big. I'm putting it on the fucking playground. Like I don't want to see the stuff on Twitter. I do want to see that at the reunion, like Dustin said, so we will see what happens.
Speaker 4: I think the.
Speaker 10: Reunion is always unfortunately we have to wait for it, but the reunion is always where the girls can make up for the things that they might not have done right. So ky Michelle could actually prove us right. And that she's just trying to I think somebody put it in the comment. She's just trying to find her footing, and she's trying to adjust with these new ladies, trying to figure out like which k Michelle she needs to be on rhlA become reunion time, all of this. I better see more of what you're doing on Twitter on the reunion because I do want to see that in person.
Speaker 11: So yeah, put it on the playground. We'll we'll see who comes out victorious. At the reunion. But you guys made a point, Carlos.
Speaker 10: You were saying something like, you can't believe we haven't witnessed Shmia and Portia sitting down, and then Dustiny brought it up. I actually that's what's keeping me like on the hook for the season, not that the season isn't good.
Speaker 11: The season is good.
Speaker 10: But even if I wasn't enjoying it, I will be watching because I'm waiting for the episode when they sit down and meet for the first time to talk about everything. So I think production and you will know this is better than I do. But maybe production is waiting on that because they know that's what we want to see because I too have been like it's been right there, like they were sanding next to each other at the gala taking I'm like, I need to sit down. I need the sit down you tended to them. So it's actually keeping me on the hook for the rest of the season. And I don't know, Carlos, you like me and girls.
Speaker 4: Right of course?
Speaker 2: Top ten?
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, did you think that when Cynthia was giving out the Miss Tequila crown? Did you think she was going to start breaking it off and giving every girl piece of the Crown, just like Katie Heron did.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just also want to add that the sit down better include they mamas some kind of way, because a lot of that with the mother. So if they're not a part of whatever scene we get, Let's take it back to old school Real Housewives of Atlanta and bring the mothers to the reunion. Let's have real sit down with Porsche, Samiah, Porscha's beautiful mother, and Shamia's beautiful mother. Let them all sit down and really talk through what's really going on. That's what we want to see. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's that's That's gonna be a tough one.
Speaker 2: Okay. So what I will say about the tweets is this, and this should be no surprise. I don't like when the tweets are better than the reeds on the show. I just and and that's why for me, it's it's it's not great. It isn't great. It isn't great because you know, we are watching the show and we want everything to be on the show, and when it comes to Atlanta Housewife specifically, the Real Housewives of Atlanta will always go down in history as the greatest Housewife French ever in life, because those girls gave it on the show and they confront of each other and they they did it in a way that was shocking. So I gotta be real and respect the audience who are fed up with Twitter overshadowing the moments from the show, because this is such a great season that my hope is that we get to see more, more of more of face to face moments. Because even when Pinky is like, you know, kay Michelle East did people and that fell flat, it was like that, you know, that wasn't a that's not that's not anything to get Phaedra activated, right, But if you would have and hopefully this will come out where Pinky did a dish to Phaedra about I would never trust a lawyer who hasn't won a cage or something like that like that.
Speaker 3: My advice to the Atlanta Girl is this, this show was built on the backs of many leaks.
Speaker 2: Charay and Kim mhm, not that Shaan the Seanie Sibil, how's it going?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 8: Also shout out Dwight, shout out miss Lawrence.
Speaker 16: Like, let's be clear, these girls, they you know, they just they just did that, And I will say this, and no one's talking about this, but I'll talk about it as we have almost nine thousand people here.
Speaker 2: Well, I will say, is this.
Speaker 3: Kudos to Kelly m hm.
Speaker 2: No, Kelly was able to at least confront Porsche, and I know Porsche Porscha respected that Kelly stood on her own business. And even when Porsche tried to say, hey, you know, let's makeup bands, Kelly said, I ain't ready for that girl. And I respect it because feels like we're all getting a nice check for this.
Speaker 3: Let's make this show great.
Speaker 2: And Porscha, being a vet and the anchor of the show, she respects that Kelly stood up and Kelly did a great deserration and they both held their own with it, and that's agree And that's why to me, Porsche of respected Kelly in that moment.
Speaker 8: But that's why Kelly is there.
Speaker 5: People have a lot to say about in the fandom I see on accident because I definitely don't be fucking looking, but on accident I see people saying, you know, expressing that they're not happy with Kelly on the show. I should say and I am. I feel like Kelly has been instrumental to a lot of this story progressing on the show, and that's literally her job. So I like, I'm enjoying Kelly. I'm enjoying the season.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 10: I gonna say, yeah, this is a good cast. Like week after week, I see people saying they need to get rid of Kelly and Shamia, and I'm like, why get rid of them in favor of who? And switch them out with who?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 10: Like, you don't have a valid answer outside of like bringing other people back where I feel like if they're getting into a groove right now, and I think we gotta let this shit like marinate, we need to let it simmer. Like, yes, there's a lot to be said about K. But week what I will what I appreciate about K. You don't know what you're gonna get from her week after week because I remember vividly. I think it was right here we were asking if Ky Michelle was the star? Was she the anchor of the show? Actually, no, best than you were not saying that. Okay, yeah, you definitely tell us the K that we were inaccurate, So you were never on that train. But I remember a week because she was doing so well at the beginning, and yes, she's had a couple of weeks where they've been slightly off, but like I said, even this week she was making me laugh, and I've gotten to the point with Atlanta that's what I'm looking for. From a funny as hell, they're entertaining, gorgeous. I mean, the confessional looks this week, So I mean, you know, the best one of the best looking Housewives cast. I'm gonna just say, right the previous Housewives cast, even when they were all sitting there with no makeup, still beautiful stuff. There's just specific things that you give from Atlanta that you're not gonna get from anywhere else, and I think like that's why we need to probably let this cast marinate.
Speaker 2: Yes I agree, I agree, but I thought this trip was everything. And we will see what happens next week. So thank you all so much, Love you guys, me bye.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is executive produced by me Carlos King, produced by Lizzie Nimitz, and a partnership with the Lack Effect Network. You can also find us on my YouTube channel at the Carlos King Underscore