Speaker 1: Hey, is Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. He's on his way back from China. He's on Air Force one as we speak. I'm normally here on our big flagship station WR in New York. Now, California, you got a miryal race, you got a governor's race. Very important that Steve Hilton get elected governor. You got to help him. Donate and volunteer whatever you can do. Go to Steve Hilton Forgovernor dot com and help out Steve Hilton for Governor dot com. He's running around campaigning like crazy and he's on the line with us right now. Steve Hilton, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm great, great to be with you. Another crazy debate last night where you had a lineup of Democrats trying to pretend they haven't actually been in charge of this state sixteen years and driven it into the ditch. It's just incredible. They've got no shame. It's as if they've just sort of been in a parallel universe where Democrats haven't been running California. Instead, it's something called MAGA apparently that's it's been in charge of California for sixteen years. It's insane they do.
Speaker 1: That here in New York, We've had a democratic governor, state legislature, democratic mayor, Democratic city council for twelve year, thirteen years, and then the campaign on the affordability crisis. You're right, they created it, so but why doesn't the public see that? How do you get that message across?
Speaker 2: I think they are seeing it, and that's why I'm leading in the polls and looking good for the primary and into the general election against whoever they send looks right now like it's going to be Biden's utterly useless Health Secretary Javier Basera, and I just think that this year is different. You're seeing it with the energy around my campaign. You're seeing it with the energy around Spencer Pratt in LA. There's something happening in California. I'm not sure that everyone on the East Coast has quite woken up to it, actually, because things have got so bad. It's not just the visible things that you can see, the shameful homelessness on the streets and the crime and all of that. It's just the fact that life is such a struggle for everybody just paying the bills. Running a small business, you run a restaurant or a bar, or anything, a small you know store, It's just a nightmare. And I think this, you know, all the time. I'm hearing people say, I've never voted Republican before, but I'm voting for you because we've got to have a change. We've got to have some balance in the system. And I think there's something happening. And my message is very straightforward. I mean, it's specifically about how expensive everything is. I can say in one word, califfordable, three dollar gas, cut your electric bills in half, your first one hundred grand tax free, no more free healthcare for illegal immigrants, so we can cut healthcare costs for you and a home you can afford to buy. But the broad message is just we can't go on like this. You can't have another four more years of one party rule. It's over for California. It's really now or ever. We've got to make a change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And least difficults are even vote for a crazy left wing or they vote for like a Gavin Newsom. I mean, even if you like they, it's pretty obvious. The guy's a salesman. He's not a manager. He can't run anything exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, he just put out his budget yesterday the revised budget, and I looked up the numbers. I were just about to put out my analysis of it. He's increased spending in California since his first budget by seventy two percent, and everything's worse. We've never heard of anything like it. We have the highest taxes now in the country for the worst results, highest poverty rate, highest unemployment rate, highest cost of living, the school results, everything wherever you look. All this money that he's taken from us has just been completely squandered into fraud and waste and abuse. And of course it doesn't say anything about that. In fact, California, as we know, is the absolute heart of fraud in our system in America. And that's one of the reasons I think also that I'm going to win this here, is that there's something about that fraud argument where people they work so hard and they take our text money. And when we revealed these stories and asks, and you know, Nick Shirley and Chris Rufo from Manhattan Institute, and James o'keeffen, there's so many people. Of course, the Vice President with this task was really really exposing just what they've been doing with our money. I think that there's a kind of rage that flows from that that is really going to help us kick out these people come November and the general election. Here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what's Steve Hilton to win? Now? You got to help. Go to Steve Hilton for Governor dot com. Donate volunteer Steve Hilton for Governor dot com. California was a two party state. Very often there were Republican governors. What changed all that?
Speaker 2: So, I think the number one thing that changed was the way that the unions have entrenched their power the government. Unions have built up this incredibly well financed and corruptly finance, let's be honest, political machine that has just controlled everything, and it's given them two thirds majorities in the state legislature in both chambers since twenty ten now, and it means that they've just been able to entrench their power further and further. And you've also, I think, over that period, had candidates who on the Republican side who for whatever reason, you know, didn't capture people's attention and imagination. We haven't had a Republican governor since Schwarzenegger in twenty years elected. And I just think that this year that's why this year's difference. You know, clearly there's something resonating about my campaign. It's interesting, actually, Spencer Pratt and I both doing well. Neither of us have ever run for office before. We're outsiders. We're taking on this corrupt machine in California. I think maybe that's part of the story.
Speaker 1: So what's the deal. How much how much chance does a Pratt have?
Speaker 2: I think he's got a very good chance, just like I say I would, because people are done with it, and even it may not even show up in the opinion polls because you have that just as we saw in twenty sixteen, the silent Trump voter, who is going to support President Trump because they knew we needed a change from establishment economics and establishment politics and they didn't really want to admit it. I think that we might have a bit of that going on here as well. I certainly hear that from many people in La And obviously La is our biggest city in Fort La County is nearly nearly a course, it's twenty three percent of the entire vote in the state of California. Now, the mayor of La is slightly smaller than La County, but I hear I'm there a lot and I hear a lot of people who's saying I'm voting for Pratt and Hilton. You're seeing a lot of memes Steve Hilton and Spencer Pratt Saved California, Saved Los Angeles. I think there's a sense of energy about both our campaigns that's really exciting. And I think we're not going to be easy. I don't want to pretend to you that it's going to be in anything other than very difficult, a lot of hard work. But we are working hard and I think people are responding to that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now you can help out. Go to Steve Hilton for Governor dot com, Steve Hilton for Governor dot com, make a donation, volunteer. What else can people do? If they got a lot of listeners in California, what can they do for you?
Speaker 2: There's a very very important point. And because with the election is on right, the ballots are out, we are election days today and the next day the ballots are out. We have a month of early voting. People are voting, they're sending me their ballots. So here's the really important thing. There are two candidates for change in California, myself and the other Republican in the race, Chad Bianco. But look, but it's very clear now that he has that there's only one candidate who has the who is possible to get into the top two, who has the chance of getting I'm leading the polls and I'm the only one that can conceivably make it into the top two. And the real truth right now of the way this race is shaping up is that basically you've got three people near the top, myself, the Sarah, and the billionaire climate fanatic Tom Steyle. If we're not careful, we could end up with two Democrats in the top two. I don't think that's likely, but it's not possible. There's one way to make sure we avoid that calamity, and that is for everyone who wants change to vote for the leading Republican, the only one with the chance of getting in the top two.
Speaker 1: And that is me, Steve Hilton. Vote for him. You can do it right now that Tom Steyer has no chance, does he? I mean, he's a real kook ah.
Speaker 2: You're right, but I'm afraid he's up there. Look, you know he spent one hundred and sixty million dollars already. Oh, his campaign insane.
Speaker 1: Well, but everybody vote for Steve Hilton and early voting go to Steve Hilton for Governor dot com and do what you can. Steve Hilton, I know you can stepped out of an event to talk to us. I appreciate it. We hope everybody goes to Steve Hilton for Governor dot com to help you out and good luck. Got We're praying for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, take care. What are you think, lind Does he have a good shot?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? I think listen, I'll tell you two things. All right, you're ready for unfiltered take.
Speaker 1: Do we have a choice?
Speaker 3: No? Okay, So anyway back to what I was saying, if they passed the Save Act and John Thune could just get out of the way and we could do what we have to do and actually have the right conservative senator step forward and pass the Save Act and we were able to have secure, fair, free, you know, elections with integrity, then we could actually have great elections and elect great people. The Democrats they have the system all wrapped up and unlessen until we pass that, none of this matters. In my opinion, we have to pass the Save Act. It is the only thing that matters. God bless Senator Mike Lee, Senator Rick Scott, Senator Ron Johnson, the rest of them, forget about it. They need to get off their you know.
Speaker 1: What do you mean unfiltered? That was pretty filtered, That was pretty common.
Speaker 3: It was pretty good, right, Yeah, that was free violations coming you way.
Speaker 1: Oh, very very right.
Speaker 3: But he's an amazing candidate. Steve Hilton is definitely somebody who cares a lot. Him and Spencer Pratt both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of your Democrats listening, stop electing these I mean, listen, Gavin Newsom, there's something great about him, but not for governor. He's like a good salesman. I would hire him as a salesman.
Speaker 3: Let him go work for his wife. She's doing plenty of fun things lately. Yeah, getting lots of fun funding from the government. He could still be in government and work for her.
Speaker 1: But you know when the Rupert Murdoch, when they were hiring big executives and they brought somebody, he would always say the same thing. When they were alone, he'd say, tell me the truth, is this guy a salesman or a manager? And they'd say he's a salesman. So that's what Gavin newsom is. That's what ma'm donnie is. They can't manage anything, they can't run anything. Hey, we'll take some calls. Next, eight hundred nine for to one. Sean is the number. Eight hundred nine for one, seven, three two six, eight hundred nine four one, seven, three two six, take some calls. Next, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Let's go to Gary, who's in upstate New York. Gary, Welcome to the Sean Hannity Show him Mark, how are you today? Let me check? Not bad? Not bad?
Speaker 4: Hey, I just I tried to get through yesterday and I just got to tell you the interview that Sean had with Marco Rubio is probably one of the best interviews I've ever heard. I mean, that man, My chest puffed out and I was just a proud American. That man is, I think brilliant on a great team. Our president is brilliant. He just they they make sense to me, and I'm I'm I'm not a smart guy, but I worked hard for a living and it makes sense to me what they're talking about and what they're trying to do for America. I just don't get the other side. I just can't imagine that if Pamala or AOC was standing over there in China. I don't know, maybe they teach him how to mix margarita or something. But that guy Marco Rubio, nobody that can stand up to him on the other side, and he was That was a great intervi you. The guy is so intelligent. And I hope that him and JD. Vans get together and continue the program that President Trump has laid out in front of us.
Speaker 1: Well, it'd be a great ticket. So you say you're chest puff pop puffed out when you heard the interview.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think he's gonna be What about.
Speaker 1: When I was interviewing Steve Hilton, did you chest puff out? No, nothing, nothing, It didn't puff out? All right, Well, gotta work on that. So what do you do upstate New York? I?
Speaker 4: Uh, I'm an on the road salesperson and I sell siding and roofing.
Speaker 1: And ah good, good personality for salesman. Never stopped talking. But you sell roofing? Is this legitimate roofing? Yep? Oh okay, Well that was a slow yet. But you sound like a nice guy, Gary. And where are you an Upstate New York?
Speaker 4: Where I live in Troy, home of Uncle Ah if you call.
Speaker 1: That living but okay, no, Troy's very nice. That's the Tri City area, right, that is correct. Yeah, no, it's very nice there, all right, Gary, great call, Thanks for checking in with us on the Sean Hannity Show. Oh I forgot. There's great news. This is the best news ever. It's official now. Palm Beach Airport, the West Palm Beach International Airport, it's official now. The Governor of Florida was pushing this through. It got done. It is now officially. The name will be changed to Donald J. Trump International Airport. This is very important because we want every liberal Democrat who has to fly down there to have to look at that name on the ticket on the airport when they're in the airport. Everywhere they look Donald J. Trump International Airport, just to torture them and drive them crazy. It's appropriate. You know, there's thirty airports in America named after presidents. Perfectly appropriate, and you always do it if it's the local town of the president, and you know they have a code airport code like Laguardi Airport is LGA. The code for the airport will be DJT. This is great. Now, if you're a left wing liberal. If you got Trump derangement syndrome, if you land there, you're going to get out of Donald J. Trump International Airport. And then as you head into Palm Beach, the big road is now called Donald J. Trump Boulevard. I guarantee you some of these crazies, these Trump derangement syndrome, if they live there, they're going to go out of their way and fly to Fort Lauderdale Airport. They'll prob which is great the way Palm Beach is not as crowded, but I guarantee they're going to use the Fort Lauderdale Airport. It's an extra half hour forty five minutes, but they'll do it just out of Trump hatred. So that's great news. It happens in the fall. Hey, coming up, remind me to get to Stephen Colbert. This farewell continues David Letterman. Did you realize how far to crazy the left Letterman went? Or maybe he was always there, maybe in his last few years he revealed it. But he came on with Colbert, even shook his hand, He said, thank you for what you've done for America. What did he do for America except that just ruined Late night television turn it into a ridiculous hate filled It used to be Johnny Carson, used to be Jay Leno. He used to be happy. Have some laughs before you go to sleep. Now it's angry. Get yourself furious, riled up before you go to sleep. Hey, we'll take some calls when we come back. One eight hundred ninety four to one, Sewan is the number. It's Mark Simone for Sean Hannity. Hey, welcome back. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Shawn will be back on Monday. Still on Air Force One. Was on the trip to China. It was an amazing experience. Everything went so well. It's never gone so well for any American president in China. Nobody ever had the reception, the greeting, the respect that President Trump's got. But I can't wait to watch the Sunday shows to hear about how it was all a disaster. Sure, everything went wrong and why was it so bad? Augustus Adam Scheff will tell us why it was so bad. Who's that other one, the new one, Kahana Khana ro Kanna. It's like the Indian Adam Scheff, He's just no matter what Trump does everything's a disaster. Hey, Also this weekend, keep an eye on Cuba. They've run out of fuel, they've run out of energy. They're protests all over the streets. It's turning into riot. So keep an eye on Cuba. The plan is to change government to that government could actually fall at some point. Marco Rubio's Cuban, his state department has been working on this. They've actually got a lot of the Cuban community in Florida ready to move back. They've got a lot of people that would become a shadow government down there. You know, it's the most beautiful island with the most beautiful beaches. In the fifties, forties and fifties, even before Miami really became the son and fun capital, it was Cuba. It was Havana. You didn't go to Miami. Seellow's Hotels, the Fountain, Blue World, The guys that built those all had hotels in Cuba before that. They got run out by Castro and that's when they set up Miami. But Cuba could be making a fortune. It's an incredible resort. Well, let's take some calls. Let's go to Mary, who was calling from Michigan. Mary, how you.
Speaker 5: Doing I'm good mark upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Speaker 1: Really, I'm from Michigan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we're way up north on.
Speaker 1: From the normal part. I didn't know anybody actually lived in that upper peninsula.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: I've been up for thirty two years. You still live in Illinois, And that's kind of what I was calling for. My mom and the rest of my family have Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Oh it's terrible. My mom's eighty four. She think Pritcher, she thinks Pritcher is a great governor.
Speaker 4: She thinks trum Ritzker.
Speaker 1: Is that a big Ralph Cramton looking yell at my four?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? Like, yeah, so I guess what My question is? What can I Is there something that I can say to them?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, okay, listen to me carefully. I'm very serious about this. Whenever you run into these people, don't argue, don't try to change their mind, don't do anything. Just whatever they say, go yeah, you're right, I agree, and then walk away. Change the subject. It's a cult. They're like cult members. There's nothing you can do. There's nothing you could say. You could give them all the documented evidence, whatever crazy thing they're claiming, you could have all the documented as notarized affidavit, you could hand it to them five minutes later to go back to what they were saying. There's nothing you can do. You know. I'm in the middle of New York I go through. I was with a bunch of big Broadway people in this event, and they're all talking about how Trump has destroyed America. And they said, it's a night I can't sleep at night. And they looked at me and go, yeah, me too. Anyway, nice to.
Speaker 5: See hell is wrong with well, what is wrong with people? It's what I just don't get.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's like here we got people are Yankee fans and some people are Mets fans. Now, logically you should be a Yankee fan. They win all the greatest team in the world, but they're Mets fans. Don't You can't argue with them, You can't explain anything to them. They don't want to know. You love your family, right, yeah, all right, don't try to argue anything if it ever comes up politics Trump, change the subject, don't get don't engage. There's nothing you can do.
Speaker 4: I will do that.
Speaker 5: I appreciate your talk America. You have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, Mary, thanks for calling. Seriously, if you're listening whatever they do, you're a Thanksgiving dinner and they start in, just don't engage, don't you know. I asked a lot of people, because like if I go to a dinner party some first of all, they don't know what the hell they're talking about. They're just amateurs just with their goofy opinions. I've asked a lot of people. I mean, one day I asked h I said, if Monica Crowley said, what are you doing? He said, just take out your phone and start looking at your phone. Ignore the conversation. Don't get it. And I asked Sean Once, I said, what do you He goes, I make sure I'm never in that position ever, ever, ever, so don't even try to argue. Let's go to Michael. Who's in Florida. Michael, how you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm doing good tonight? How about you good?
Speaker 1: Where are you in Florida?
Speaker 7: Hey, I am in central Florida.
Speaker 1: What's the temperature about?
Speaker 7: Eighty five? Breezy? Sonny?
Speaker 1: Wow? You know a right now, they tell you how wonderful Florida is. We love Florida. But there's like six months a year where you can't go out in the afternoon.
Speaker 7: Right, Well, you know you just got to have a drip cloth on that. But it's gonna be wet out. Yeah that is so it's Florida. So I didn't shovel any snow, and nobody told me that I couldn't have a barbecue.
Speaker 1: So all right, First of all, we shovel snow like three days a year. Maybe this year was a bit winter. We had no snow for like three four years. This We had two blizzards this year, but it was all together total, like two weeks. That's it.
Speaker 7: Otherwise perfect, Well, you know, we could probably we could probably go tip for tad all day on things. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Hey, we can wear sweaters, we can wear jackets. You can't wear any of that stuff down there overcoats, you can't wear any of that stuff.
Speaker 7: Go right, you can't. You can't tell nets fans anything, right, yeah, sames to.
Speaker 1: All right, I should take my own advice. Don't argue with people in Florida anyway.
Speaker 7: What do you want to say, Michael, What I'm wondering if if the eight years that one President Obama was in office were just the utopia of a democratic rule. Why are the Democrats so hell bent on changing everything now?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 7: You know, it's nothing's really different, nothing's really changed. There's been a few hair brained laws and things probably that have been passed, but for the most parts the same. Why do you need to change now?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a good question. It's a great game the Democrats play. Like here in New York, They've controlled every thing for thirteen years. They've controlled the mayor's have been Democrats, whole city council Democrats, governor's a Democrat, all the legislature is a Democrat. And now they campaign on we have a crisis, affordability, housing crisis. Well that would be your fault. You've been running things for thirteen years. But they campaign on it and they said Trump is trying to change our democracy. Meantime, I'm listening to Kamala Harris. He wants to get rid of the electoral College, she wants to make Puerto Rico a state, she wants to change the Supreme Court. Them to changing the whole constitution. But that's what they do. And if you got the media backing you up, covering for you, the real problem is if you don't have a real fair, honest media. Very tough to run a democracy. But Michael, thanks for calling. Great call. Let's go to Bonnie, who's calling from Florida? Bonnie, how you doing?
Speaker 7: Hey, Hi, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: Where are you in Florida?
Speaker 6: I'm real close to Tallahassee.
Speaker 1: At the moment. Oh, even farther north, much better, much a little cooler there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and had head and east. I actually grew up in the shadow of the uh Chicago machine.
Speaker 4: I grew up north of Chicago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I have a little I'm also older, and so I have a little bit of idea what you know, how Chicago ran and things I grew up with were, uh, don't talk politics and don't talk religion when the family got together. But I also learned how to play chess, and I learned how to play risk.
Speaker 1: How to play risk?
Speaker 2: Risk?
Speaker 1: Was that old board game right with cards?
Speaker 6: And yeah, board game way back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should play it. You get very bored, very fast played right.
Speaker 6: And So what I'm seeing when I when I watch what Trump Trump is doing everything is a is a very precise move. He's putting his pieces in place, and he's sitting back with patience and watching the brilliance unfold and foot on top of that, he's every time he does something and it turns out right, they don't know what to do.
Speaker 7: They come on glues.
Speaker 6: Oh, we got to find something else to yell at him about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, he's a guy who can see down the road. And that's what a great business guy is. He can say, you can see twenty five moves ahead. So you know how he always turns out to be right. He does something crazy, it gets worse, it's awful, it's crazy, and then in the end it turns out he was right. It's because he can see that far down the road. The other thing, and I've known the guy for decades. He has They say, oh, he doesn't listen. He never listens. He can't listen. He listens, and not only listens. I've never seen a guy listen like him. He's got radar, he's got sonar. He's got like an X ray machine. He'll always warn people when they talk to him.
Speaker 6: He's like fourteen steps ahead of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I always warned people, just spit it out. He'll figure he knows exactly what you're trying to say. He can read between the lines. And he'll remember every every thing you've ever said. And you know, if a guy tells him it's going to cost seven hundred and eighty two dollars, and twelve years later he sees, he goes, you were wrong. It was eight hundred ft. He can remember everything, So you're absolutely right. The chess master at work. Let's thanks for calling. Let's go to Ed in Florida. It's all Florida today, Ed. How are you doing?
Speaker 8: Hi? Log Yes, great talking to you.
Speaker 1: What happened? You fall down? A well? You're all that?
Speaker 8: No, I'm on my Luni in the background, Brandon Flora.
Speaker 1: Now you sound like you're inside a sofa.
Speaker 9: Ten miles east of Brooks.
Speaker 1: All right here, I'll talk like that too. We could talk like that.
Speaker 8: However, I'm a former New Yorker. Yeah, I've been here for twenty twenty years.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 8: And I tell you when Trump when does Hannah? He talks to Linda about the New York Caps, And I says, what the hell is this? Even my brothers say, don't listen to this. What the hell's going over? This guy's got source?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: In other words, say.
Speaker 1: What is a happy hour down there? What's going on? With you.
Speaker 3: No, he's right, He's not in the sauce. He is talking about the way that I say sauce, and Sean says, I say it wrong, say it most people agree with me. Sauce. No, I say it right.
Speaker 1: That's how it said, sauce. That's how not you too. Okay, you've got like three syllables in theres No a source sauce, it's sauce.
Speaker 3: Listen Ed on the Lanai might be in the sauce, but he's right about the sauce. And I agree with Ed.
Speaker 1: Thank you Ed. And how could Linda have a New York accent where you're from Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm from Philadelphia, so people in New York think I have a Philadelphia accent. But I've lived in New York for the past couple of decades. Now, I got a little bit of an accent here from New York, and it's a bit of a mix.
Speaker 1: I guess you have a little that's very slight.
Speaker 3: Everybody is mad at me depending on where they're from.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, but Philadelphia accent is totally different.
Speaker 3: You're just mad at me just because I'm alive. You like to just break them.
Speaker 1: No, No, you're such a such a delight er pleasure, so soft and gentle all the thing like arick about everything we do. Anyway, we'll take some more calls. Eight hundred nine one. Sean is the number. Eight hundred nine four one seven, three two six. Hey, make sure you follow me on Instagram. I need more followers. They took away hundreds of them.
Speaker 3: That is such a weird.
Speaker 1: Why did that app They said they were purging bots off there, but such crap. Follow me. It's Mark Simone NYC at Instagram. Mark Simone NYC at Instagram and check out Hannity dot com. There's always great stories up there. And of course watch Hannity every weeknight nine o'clock on the Fox News Channel. Back in a moment, Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Hey, good news. I told you yesterday. The Israeli government Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu's suing the New York Times. They're going to go after the New York Times. This is going to be a huge lawsuit with the biggest best lawyers in New York representing them. More good news. Eric Trump has said he will sue Jen Saki of ms now. That was MSNBC, NBC didn't want anything to do with them and threw them the hell out, through the network, out, through him, out of the building. It's now ms now. But apparently sak was I don't even understand what she was trying to say. She was trying to claim that on the China trip, Eric Trump was there part of the delegation that he was there was a blatant conflict of interest. It was he was doing something right. It was just insane that he's on this board that board. But apparently she got it all wrong. And wasn't she Biden's press secretary? Where was she when the crack addict hunter Biden was on the trip with Joe Biden to China asking for contracts? She never said a word. So you know, Eric Trump is a major, major business figure. He is building skyscrapers all over the world. You wouldn't go check online. You wouldn't believe how many skyscrapers he's building. A Trump, do buy a Trump? You know some of these countries. I didn't even heard of it to go look them up. But you're talking about a major, major businessman who fits right in with all those guys there, Tim Cook and everybody else. So this will be great massive lawsuit against Jensaki. You know before when you see Stephanopolis or you know MSNBC, the big parent company the network NBC or ABC would settle. They're not going to fight this, CBS. Yeah, we'll give you a fifteen million. We're not going to fight. There's no parent company now, it's just ms now. It's a little operation all on its own. There's no big corporation behind it. So I don't know who's going to settle. They're going to have a problem here ms now. This is one reason NBC threw them, That threw them out of the building. They don't want anything to do with this stuff. We have time for one more call, Yeah, real fast. Dave in Florida. Dave, how you doing.
Speaker 9: I'm doing wonderful, sir.
Speaker 4: How about you?
Speaker 1: Very good? Very good? What do you want to say, Dave?
Speaker 9: Mark, You've been phenomenal sitting in for Sean and I just I really wish Sean was here because I listened to the show all the time and the way he picks on Linda about sauce.
Speaker 1: All right, don't feel bad for Linda. You know, as soon as the microphone's off, you go in the control room, she's yelling at you about everything. I don't do that. Don't feel bad for.
Speaker 3: Why should I tell the audience what you were doing?
Speaker 1: I did nothing wrong, No nothing.
Speaker 3: You sure.
Speaker 1: There's a nail clipper sitting on the counter nails, So.
Speaker 3: He was clipping his nails in the control room. Ladies and gentlemen clip activity, bro, bathroom activity. I love you, you're a dear friend. There's too much information for the control room.
Speaker 1: Why do you leave a nail clipper right there? If you don't want to row somebody?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I'm going to find out. Put it in there. They're getting in trouble too.
Speaker 1: You're definitely a girl, no guy with no guy. I would never think twice about that.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope you had a good time hosting, because we're out of time.
Speaker 1: I did. Shohn will be back Monday.
Speaker 8: M