Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: What's something y'all was going on Bronk Radio.
Speaker 3: He's a legendary Queen's rapper.
Speaker 2: Here is your boy in. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What up his dj E f N?
Speaker 4: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, the most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 5: This is drink every day is New Year's Eve? Would it could be hoping? It's your boy in? R? What up his dj E f N?
Speaker 1: And this is a drink chance, motherfucking podcast?
Speaker 6: Make some.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yo, Wait where the horns at?
Speaker 1: We need to sign the autographs to the horns and gave him away with fout. But right now we got a legend in the building. Not only is he part of the most legendary group that could never be implicated, duplicated or none of that in the hip hop, but he's also his own legend. He also made classics on his own. He also has shoes on his own, ice cream chucks on his own. He's a legacy. He's gonna continue doing it. He's so he's so tough out here on these tours. He'd be doing like one hundred and he'd be torn like a wrestler.
Speaker 2: One hundred and ninety eighty out.
Speaker 1: The years, sniging, be on the road, flying floss and doing all that.
Speaker 2: He's the first person I ever seen with a mayback in the building right now.
Speaker 1: It's no other than Ray Kwan, the motherfucking chef, the first Woul Tang member to ever be in a drink tech lock at Let's make so low that walks that Ray quard you from you from Brooklyn and Staten Island, right because when you grew up on the crime side New York time side.
Speaker 2: He was talking about Brooklyn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, you know, I was just talking about.
Speaker 2: First off, we owe you published.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know that we owe you publishing every time on the drink chance we.
Speaker 2: Go and the drink champs Army doing it.
Speaker 1: Chance Army is doing it, and we got you don't mean nothing.
Speaker 2: So so so so you so you're.
Speaker 7: Saying that you like from I mean, you know, yeah, you know New York at that right, yeah, right the way man, like you know, right in the middle, like between Brownsville, you know, in eastern New York.
Speaker 6: You know it's like across the street you come from right there, you know, I was dead or as a young nigga though, man, like, you know, I can't take no no, no word strikes from Brooklyn and act like I was there at that time. I was a kid. So what New York's lead the injections?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so what year did you move to shut in?
Speaker 6: When I was like when I was like ten or something, ten and eleven or something. You know, Like I said, I ain't gonna act like I got no stripes in Brooklyn on that level. I was a kid, you know. And my mom's you know, her sister told her, you know, I think Straat now is a better place for you to live, you know, because my pops, he was a whole. He was a wild goom. He was a fly gooon though, you know what I mean. And you know he was getting into a lot of ship and you know, repercussions was coming at him, I guess, And you know it came to the point where my mom's had to.
Speaker 1: Get stat down to get for a better life, for a better life. I had no idea park Hill that.
Speaker 6: No, I ain't know nothing about that. I was still a lad, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Now, you and separate projects, Yeah, yeah, what project is though?
Speaker 6: Stapleton. He's from Stapleton. I'm from from the Hill Park. Yeah, Paul Kill.
Speaker 2: Make no noise in Park Hill.
Speaker 1: Got damn godmo we got a horse.
Speaker 2: That's so.
Speaker 1: We tried to get rake hoorn the other week, right, it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: We tried our best. Yeah, you can try to give look, I switched back to blunts. So yeah, we just had we just had having here and we were.
Speaker 1: Smoking wal cones and and and and and thebance and the smell kept bothering them.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of it was nothing more than I know what happened with the That's great, right, I gotta bring those back. So so what year so now you met because Rizzard and O d b Was.
Speaker 1: Off from Brooklyn, right, yeah, yeah, So what year was that that they came out there?
Speaker 2: And when you first met them? Was it about like music?
Speaker 6: Ohs?
Speaker 2: Some street ship?
Speaker 6: Nah, so it's some street ship automatically though, it's like them niggas them nigga's been around since these kids, like you know, rizz we used to go to school together. You know, he's in like the fourth grade or something some shit like that, fourth and fifth grade, and you know, rizz was a nigga that used to come through the neighborhood because he used to live in like a private house. You know niggas that.
Speaker 2: Living back the house. Niggas that.
Speaker 6: No, no, not greated. But he's just you know, his family had a private house. You know me from the project. So that's a privilege to me when a nigga lived in a private house, So you know what I mean. And you know we used to go to school together. And Riz was always in the music, you know what I mean. That's one thing I could say. He always he see loved music, you know what I mean. And at that time, you know, his cousins was was from Brooklyn, you know Jizz and you know Old Dirty. You know, they would come back and forth to stat Now and.
Speaker 2: From now why was they coming because they had family?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was coming. He was coming to hang out with with Rizzard, you know. And you know I used to run with them at that time and always used to be around him. And I used to see like musical talents in the niggas all the time, like you know, you know the gigit. He always was rhyming.
Speaker 1: That was the Resard the first one I put out the record, I love You rocking.
Speaker 2: That was his ship, right, that was really they love you. He was the first one.
Speaker 1: Makes so nice of me knowing my ship Jesus was early too, but I think I think came first and think they were what was.
Speaker 2: The Jesus project? I forget? I remember his ship too. Wasn't it just genius?
Speaker 6: Genius? It was from a genius? That was That was official album right there, like you know, that's when the nigga came back to the hood and showed everybody was like ship just think got an album? You know, we had it in our hands like it was. It was ill.
Speaker 1: So the whole people who put y'all all together, like y'all nine okay, y'all nine people together?
Speaker 2: Who's idea was that? Initially there?
Speaker 6: It was? That was his you know what it was. It was just that when they went in and did their thing on their own, they wasn't the truth at that time, you know, yeah, you know, you know, and I guess that they felt like, you know what, we're gonna do it our way. We're gonna we're gonna come with something new and raise was the spare of it, you know, and called certain niggas in the hood and he always fuck with me, so he knew my potential. Like I said, I was, I was deep in this way. And when he when he when he made that call, it was like yo, yeah, yeah, I'm damn just for the representation of the barrel. I wasn't looking at it that faught. So it was like more like, oh, yeah, whatever, you want to make a record, we know that's what you do. Yeah, we do. We do this. So where you want to meet at? You know, And we went in the studio. He told everybody come with a hundred dollars. I was, you know what I mean, I was splashing little. I was a lobbyist Raman. It was for the studio. So you know, niggas, you know, some niggas ain't have it, but niggas is like fu no, but nah. You know he came in and he's like, Yo, I want niggas to get on this record right here, boo me talk about the big pipe dreams of everything gonna be this and be that. It was more or less just the record, and Yo, I'm picking you know, I want I want y'all niggas to or y'all niggas to get on it. We're gonna come bump rush the game. So we was like, yo, whatever, you know protecting nig Yeah, this is this.
Speaker 2: Is protect first.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, kids, I'm saying I'm saying that's what created the whole ship because we've been rhyming for a minute that basically, so Riz already knew certain niggas in the hood, already had had a name, you know what I mean. So it was like, okay, you know when he picked certain niggas, we wasn't all cool like that, but we Yeah.
Speaker 2: He who came with the komfriz you know that the whole concept.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna do the self sworder with you have the self some water.
Speaker 2: So this like just broke the niggas yourself a word.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah bad, But you know, you know what I mean, he came with the whole kung fu style of it or whatever. And you know, everybody back then was big on karate, with karate flicks or whatever, Like I remember that when we used to ride treat cad nylons and all that. You know, remember back in the day's nigga about the nylons.
Speaker 2: So what was the moment was.
Speaker 1: It when you recorded protect your Neck that you knew he was a part of some legendary ship or you was just rhyming and paid one hundred dollars and it was gonna go on your.
Speaker 6: It was just glad to be there thoughts, you know what I mean, Glad to beat their thoughts. But when we did hear the record, and you know he composed it the way he composed it, when he came back and played it, it was like, oh, ship, you wanted something?
Speaker 2: Was that the order that the verses was that the same order y'all recorded?
Speaker 6: Nah? Nah, he was just he just was freaking at the way he wanted to freaking you know what I mean. But when he heard it, when we heard it, we was like it should sound nice because you know, our thing was we wanted we wanted to do what the hitch Squad was doing, because I think a lot of people get it fucked up when you go back to that earlier time and you look at certain crews that was doing that thing. Was I he's CoA, you know what I mean. So we just wanted to emulate what we've seen them do, but at the same time still challenge what they do, you know, So you know, being at being at Riz, he felt like yo you know what boom, we we just stat aland of them niggas, Ray and Ghost, you the E, P and D. You know, Riz the rock him, you know, you know just is the KRS to the clicker. You know, Redman is method Man is red Man. You know. We started, you know, feeling like we had to, you know, be on a level. And the next thing, you know, once that record, once that record took off, you know, it started to really make us feel like.
Speaker 1: I remember protect that came out, I was in jail and all of a sudden, everybody that was from Brooklyn was from Staten Island.
Speaker 2: At that moment, I was like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck, Like the whole jail just turned from to stating out and I.
Speaker 2: Said, these roof tag niggas. It's crazy, man.
Speaker 6: A lot of niggas, you know, a lot of niggas from Brooklyn used to hang out and standing. So we had a lot of relationships because you know, Staten Down is literally like fifteen twenty minutes from Brooklyn, like Atlantic Avenue right there. You get there in like twenty minutes and then you shoot down and make the right and you go all the way down.
Speaker 2: Now, I heard you back in the days you and ghost shot at each other. Is this true? Nah? Everybody shoot? Projects used to shoot at each other. Is that what? I? Projects hated each other? Who you gotta break that down? Me and a couple projects each other.
Speaker 1: Now now you can't go to queens Bridge seen the left right again, vice versa.
Speaker 6: But exactly now that ships been going on for years. Man, it's been like a traditional thing, you know in State Allen. You know, certain places don't like other places, and you know, we kind of like grew up in that where you know, Stapleton, not I ain't that ain't where I go, you know, when the hell niggas you know, but Ghosts. He was a nigga that you know, was comfortable with coming up to Staten all and he had a lady up there, so he was moving in and now.
Speaker 2: Then coming up to Stay.
Speaker 6: I mean he was coming from Stapleton or year Paul Kill because he had a shorty up there. You know, he had a kid, so he had to come up there. So you know, we would seeing, you know, and we knew what he was about because he was a creep thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: When I say creep, I mean like a crook creek. That's my heart, right, there. I would never play it. But he was a crook creek back then. And you know, niggas don't have to watch him because you know he ain't had no you know, he had no filter. And niggas carry the guns and they come through and it's like, you know, niggas be on the roof watching them, like making sure they know where they're going and leaving. And they used to yat niggas. They used to yap certain niggas in you know, I never I never ran across to them on that level. But we kind of respected each other's cloth because we you know, we know a certain power players like you know, you had to you had to know that in certain hoods. So even when Riz bought us together, it was like, yeah, I fuck with you, but I don't know you though.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Y'all knew each other but didn't know.
Speaker 6: Each I mean, we knew each other from school, but it was still like it was just like just going to school. You know, you going to school. It's like I see you, I see them. But after that, you know, I ain't gonna be around you no more. I'm going back up this way. You're going where he's going and we would meet up when when like block parties and all that ship was popping off. You know, you know a lot of times it would it would be like Paul Kill Day and you know, niggas from all over state allan would come through there and you know, niggas would make movies and ship. You know, niggs. Somebody might get shot, somebody might get hit with a golf club, you know what I mean, niggas in somebody pocket, somebody got knocked out. You know, all this ship was going on and it was like outside niggas that you had to watch. You watch the down So ghost is definitely and no Chorby is killing killing Manjaro nigga, but he was cool.
Speaker 2: Let's make.
Speaker 1: When you say that killing and things like that, your slang is is different. It's like how did you like? You know, it's different, you know what I mean? So how you developed this ship?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I mean yours.
Speaker 6: Towards it's just block colder, this block colder. It's just you know, I ran with a bunch of funny niggas, you know what I mean, fat out of niggas and niggas that knowed snap and all that Ship just start coming out that. You know, it was so ill that it made sense. The niggas just kept it, you know what I mean. But nah, I don't. I don't look at it like that. That's just how we talked.
Speaker 2: And you worked with Pun early like you was like Pun's first feature. Correct?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How was that how.
Speaker 6: Joe introduced me to Punk? He introduced me? Yeah, you know, and Joe was like, Yo, this is my nigga right here. Yo, this is my right hand. And you know, he said, nah, this is somewhere up in the Bronx or So Ship. I came up there to see him, and you know, he was like, yo, I want you to I want you to meet somebody Ship. So I'm like, bet, what's up? You know what I mean? And next thing, you know, it was Big Pun and he told Pun to rhyme for me. And when he rhyme for me, it was like I looked at Joe like, yeah, nigga, this is you know what I mean, this is just the one. And he was like, Yo, you like this nigga? You like him? I said, nigga blood is snigger man. He was just spinning. He said, Yo, I want don't want to put him on his joint, Nigga put him on the k and it went from there and next thing you know, the star was super blowing after that.
Speaker 2: Now, this is what I want to get to.
Speaker 1: There's a classic hip hop memory, classic skit.
Speaker 2: You're out what ghosts face?
Speaker 1: You said the niggas been off the now ship?
Speaker 2: What was going through y'all had? I know later on y'all squash it were big, but at that.
Speaker 1: Time you had to be feeling some So what was what was the mind state going through when y'all made that intro?
Speaker 2: Because it was funny as hell, but they were serious.
Speaker 6: It wasn't premeditated, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: So did y'all feel like you had to say something because you felt like it was out right biting?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 6: You know sometimes it was called shark bites, right, I mean, you know, you know, I got the documentary coming out, so I'm gonna tell niggas the real story within the documentary. But all I could say is in the sport of what we do when we came in, we wasn't supposed to Like nobody.
Speaker 2: I say that all the time. It's made some noise, for.
Speaker 6: It was straight our It was straight our nigga thing, like you said, like you know, like I said, you know, we was getting money with the niggas. You know, we made great records with niggas, but it wasn't ever.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: That's how it was at that time, like we were us, especially us because you know I'm talking.
Speaker 6: About us, our generation of youngsters. You know, like you know, you go to another nigga neighborhood or whatever, if you're not from there, you always feel like, watch those niggas stuff. Of course, you know what I mean, a vice versa because a lot of times people got hurt. It was from niggas out of town coming in and hurting niggas or you know what I mean. So anytime, we always felt like that. And like I said, at the end of the day, we're gonna we're gonna say that one that that because that's a real thought. But all I can say is it was a premeditated you know, it was just hungry niggas being hungry niggas. It was.
Speaker 1: It was a legendary moment in hip hop. Man legendary moment and hip hop. You got something now.
Speaker 4: One thing this is as a DJ side places of advice is one of my favorite records of all time.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to say, come on, we're gonna play a game.
Speaker 1: Right, We're gonna play shot.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna play shots. Right. You don't want you don't want to take a shot?
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, you take a shot.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Whenever I beat you to then and whatever I beat you to a home, you're gonna point at somebody and you can make them take a shot.
Speaker 2: Everybody's in. Everybody's in one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, So if I beat you to the hohom, he's supposed to say, hum, then you.
Speaker 2: Gotta take a shot.
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: All you can tell you boys, because because you say some fly ship, you say fly I told people all the time, I say Ray Kwan. If you have a conversation with Ray Kwan and he ain't saying hmmm.
Speaker 2: At one point I said, your conversation's trash. It's trash. You know what I'm saying. So you're gonna come me off? Goddamn it? I forgot Now? Am I crazy? Or was there a legend of Zelda sample in that record video game Nigga?
Speaker 11: In the video game Nigga, I've always always play that game.
Speaker 2: I never ceped that I never knew that. You hate that. That's what That's what it is. And I'm sir, and I try to be nerd about it. I can't find nothing, but I swear to you that it's a legend of Zelda. A sample Glaus Advice. That's one of my favorite records.
Speaker 6: You just put me on it that I ain't know that. To be honest, you ain't care about none of that.
Speaker 1: You're like town just to be inside the label, just the air the Loud documentary.
Speaker 2: Ship it was so it was so branch branch.
Speaker 1: It was who brought that?
Speaker 2: He brought because that is a popo. Hit me with that. That's the cush and we smoked the haze and he rolled another haze. So did you did you see the Loud day? Oh man? It was it was pretty awesome.
Speaker 6: Did you just felt bad too? Because I wasn't in it? You know what? You know, I missed that and you know I feel bad because you know, Loud Loud did a lot of ship for the game. You know, shout out Steve Rifkins, like.
Speaker 2: You just just solo loud as well. Yeah, get into that right now, Like, like I'm gonna be honest, that was your time. We knew you was Wu tang. We knew that, but it was a time where you just broke out and you was on some mock yo. So now niggas know who Ray Kwan is one? How did that feel? Did you know you was making a classic when you was making it?
Speaker 6: Yep, let's make some more. That's what something tell you something, be honest with you. You know, we had a powerful team back then. You know, we was young niggas. We was real strong. You know, you caught me right there, you know, real real.
Speaker 2: That's where I had to come.
Speaker 6: In because it's like it was one of those vibes like I'm sitting around the table with all godbody men at the time. The niggas is smart and creating a plan. And you know, like I said, all I wanted to do is just be a team player. I just wanted to come in and do my part because I was called in to be a part of this. So now I wasn't worried about no solo dolos. I wasn't thinking about it. You know. I was just you know, coming in on the representation, just to do my part.
Speaker 2: Before we get back to the Purple tape, ghost Face just said that he's in charge of the new Woo album. I heard about heard about that.
Speaker 6: I heard about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you think that's a good look. I think it's a good look.
Speaker 6: I think it's a Superman look.
Speaker 2: Superman. That was that was that was.
Speaker 6: That say something to be honest with you goost always are the ones fighting for, you know, brothers, the step into different changes sometimes and not go against the You know, you're talking about a nigga that got eight rings you know, you know what I mean, eight classics Rizzid, you know, and you're questioning the man with that kind of belt. He gonna look at you like you crazy lord.
Speaker 2: I heard house you gotta walk one hundred steps. It's like some ill.
Speaker 1: Changed Chinese like you gotta walk one hundred steps up there.
Speaker 2: You know he's gonna catch your breath.
Speaker 6: Yo. He's a real deal correcter. Nigga told me one day, Yo, are you more Wou Tang than me? I say you are? Said you are a nigga just because he went to the temple or whatever he went he went.
Speaker 2: Through, how does the Wu Tang logo go? Like, if y'all use it, you can't can't all of y'all use it.
Speaker 6: Or I mean, you know niggas could use it, of course, but it's just when other niggas use it with us, What the hell.
Speaker 9: Do you know?
Speaker 6: When it's all the niggas, that's that. That's just the nature of business. You know. If you build a brand and you know you part of the brand, but you go do something with somebody else that's not a part of the brand, they gotta respect that they're getting something great and they gotta pay. They gotta get back to So you know, some niggas, you know, use it or some niggas don't use it.
Speaker 1: So let's get back to this purple tape. Incarcerated Scarface. Incarcerated scarf Face. Every time you come out, I'm like, wait, performing me. You know, you don't never have to ask me which record you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: It's always incarcerated scar Face.
Speaker 1: How did you what was your I don't know. Just tell me the story. I don't even know the question. Just tell me the story up. Intocarcerated scarf Face.
Speaker 6: My nigga, that's that's just a record for the niggas that was away, you know, niggas that wasn't on the street at the time. You know, when I was making an album, I felt like, you know, I had to really pay respect to the niggas that wasn't hit.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 6: You know a lot of my niggas went away early, you know, of course some court, some monster bids and shit. And I was thinking about the niggas and like, you know, a lot of times, you know, you might see a nigga with a rip on his face or something. You know that that don't make him a sucker cause he got a rip, you know what I mean, That might just be a scar that he caught.
Speaker 10: M m.
Speaker 6: You know, nigga might have caught him or whatever, and you know that made him a stronger nigga later on. But I was just thinking about all my scar faced niggas, Like niggas that get money. Scar face niggas, right, you know, yeah, if you had a scar, you know you ain't that scar right, you know, by all of us, I'm sure you got scars. I got scars, So we scarface. We scar faced damn niggas though. But I'm just just paying homage. And just caught a vibe that day. Just walked in Risidris ad dungeon that day and he had he had to beat on. And you know, I write fast if it's nice. If you got something real good, I could write fast.
Speaker 2: And write you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It came with the hook and say, Yo, that's for niggas in jail.
Speaker 2: That ain't a wound.
Speaker 1: Let's make some noise for across rat scar faced.
Speaker 2: You've been famous for a long time. I want to know who's the who's the weirdest famous person? You smoked with.
Speaker 6: The weirdest famous niggas like that?
Speaker 1: You smoked and you was just like, I can't believe I was smoking with you, Madonna.
Speaker 2: You know something I don't know.
Speaker 7: You smoked, man, I man, Mariah, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Blowing, didn't you.
Speaker 6: Me and Jill Scott though we hung out one night. She cried to me and Herron Jill Scotty Scott, Jill Scott Brow. She wasn't blowing the branch though, but she was drinking this ship and you know she cried that night. She had a lot of ship on her mind, you know what I mean. And my homeboy, we was there hanging out with her whatever it was after it was after honor Awards that we went to and you know, we all was hanging out and you know she was she was ventilating that day and she just distilled, you know what I mean. And he was like, you know, it's a big brother, yo. You know we're head for you.
Speaker 2: It was going to have in Vegas.
Speaker 6: Remember that was.
Speaker 2: Ill Jill Scott, Kelly Price. I'm glad he's a fun up guy. Just where you go on. We asked, all, I guess this right talk?
Speaker 6: Do you yes? This guy?
Speaker 2: That's that's how you can ask me. That's the correct RCT. Great answer, But did you.
Speaker 6: Be around a monkey.
Speaker 2: Speaking crazy? Got?
Speaker 6: I got another woman, jo she gotta be a special ass special like super clean, super clean. We don't just run down the.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm just you know, I.
Speaker 6: Just call that checking that temperature, check that temperature.
Speaker 2: What's the wireless toy? You've been on?
Speaker 6: This Hooligani my god friend.
Speaker 2: That's like Eddie was ready to jump into the ass conversation. You met Eddie to ask either.
Speaker 6: To k on.
Speaker 2: So small.
Speaker 1: This whole I'm Janelle I cood talking about either buddies that groceres, this is this is this?
Speaker 2: Come on, you're going share with e FN.
Speaker 1: Come Ony went to school and got an They went to school together, lean over talking about your ass. They don't want to ask bright God tell him that you how many assholes have you ate?
Speaker 2: Can you think count?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: You definitely count. Let's just think about this. You're in the fifties or in the twenties through just asshole.
Speaker 6: He needs an attorney's.
Speaker 1: Thirties, some little reach too. You're gonna make a commercial. He's going to make a commercial for you if you need your ass bleach. Eddie Eddie Games will teach this is a fact.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean some gig.
Speaker 2: Man, Eddie Games and record.
Speaker 1: I want to let you know, man, a looking body today is by the best liquors.
Speaker 2: Man they got They got four four off liquor store Canada Win Color Rid and the Ranger Color Bay or Color Rid, Color bab color Bait. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They provided the liquor that were getting drunk off tonight as best by liquors.
Speaker 2: Hit him on yo, and we got to look at our tendent. I don't know if you eat that trying to show where you're.
Speaker 1: At, man, because we got Rayquon here, so we got people pouring on drinks.
Speaker 2: Her name is Amanda. Amanda, come over here, and say hi to the people.
Speaker 1: Last time, everybody wanted to say who is watch she ain't say nothing.
Speaker 2: We added a girl to the show.
Speaker 1: We had too much tests to wrong, a lot of pool sticks and no pockets.
Speaker 2: It wasn't it wasn't working out, so we added the girl to the show. Say where you're from? Go ahead, yo? What up is your man? Ask from the Bronx up and what's your Instagram?
Speaker 6: And all that so the people know Amanda underscore esco E s c O.
Speaker 1: All right, then welcome home to the drink chats. Hit her up on the Instagram and it's.
Speaker 2: Going down like that. You learned she's a drink poor or on.
Speaker 6: Break on?
Speaker 2: Now see now now that Joe Butt and ship. I seen when y'all snuffed him. That was hard.
Speaker 6: That was hard.
Speaker 2: List, that was give me what secon here's a deal? I thought, Joe, like, you know, Joe's my man. He's a full guy. Obviously not with the common I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, it's a history, it's a historic oment. Okay, right, So how did that start? He he he he said something to you about you know, you know, he said method man is overrated or something right, you.
Speaker 6: Know, you know, it's so ill. It's like I ain't even really number one. I like Joe now, you know what I mean, based on the fact that I could have gotten some.
Speaker 2: Trouble behind that man.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm getting to that.
Speaker 6: You know that was serious to me. And he didn't he didn't give me away, you know what I mean. It was kidna respect. I didn't say it. He said kid like, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Listen just for a little bit. Listen, listen. He was talking wow ship but you know he and then you've seen him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then y'all spoke, and then he went and talked wold ship.
Speaker 2: Again, and then him and make me fast him and make me fast, said some ship.
Speaker 1: And then and then y'all seen them what happened? Like yeah, I mean, you know, the tape is destroyed, but it's not in my memory though, sir, No.
Speaker 6: You know what it was if it was just a moment that it was just getting tooken too far ahead, and I tried to neutralize him, you know, neutralize it.
Speaker 2: When you put his hat back on, he was like here, young man said, Nigga is a monster.
Speaker 6: You let to take I didn't hit him.
Speaker 2: I didn't say you hit him. I did, but you put his hat back on. That's what makes it worse. Makes it worse because let me tell you something, I ain't never like I met mobsters, like real mobsters. I went, I met.
Speaker 1: Mafioso niggas, but I've never actually seen them.
Speaker 2: Do mafio so ship. This was the closest thing to like. This is mafio so ship, my nigga. He made them niggas. He made Mickey Facts google it. Remember I remember all this because because this said Mickey Fact, like, didn't you say something? He was like no, He's like, and he's like, get her the computer.
Speaker 6: Pull it up.
Speaker 2: This is just way long ago, one to seven years ago.
Speaker 4: But was it?
Speaker 2: Was it a rock the bells?
Speaker 1: This was rock the Bells. So how do you feel about when you see him still like going off like that? You do you feel like he should have learned his lesson from there?
Speaker 6: I don't give a funk about giving worried about what another nigga doing on, how you moving or whatever?
Speaker 2: But how did y'all squash it?
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 6: You know you know we never really squashed it. We left it alone. You know it wasn't you know, my thing is like I said, like I think my thing is like I said, you know, I respect slaughter House, you know, as as as a as a group. And I fuck with them niggas, you know what I mean, like a lot of them niggas. I like them niggas. And it was it was just left alone, you know. But like I said, Joe, he he could have put me in a situation where I could have been fucked up. And by him being a stand away on that level, I fell all the way back because it's like, you know, we ain't here for that. But I really was just trying to neutralize it and just say, yo, listen, my nigga, you gotta deal with meth. But you can't be talking ship because I'm out here on the road with niggas. We're going here together. You can't front, you can't eat. My man ain't moving back. It just got to the point, it just got to the point where we had the dressing lane and just and just finish it, you know what I mean, Like like just finish it.
Speaker 2: Scott deep baby, Scott, this is your invitation to the podcast.
Speaker 6: We need shut out here, good button shout.
Speaker 2: This is back in the day. Take that destroyed. I don't know what happened, whether that tape and ship got destroyed because it was half found. Niga, listen, it's real ship.
Speaker 1: But u Yo, your legacy is so crazy, ray you know what I mean? You guys did that the jobasy.
Speaker 2: The Repigon coming taking like the man makes forgot about it. You can't see and JoJo's on fire at that time. How much cocaine did they do it? The video shop or the session?
Speaker 6: No, he was drinking that night.
Speaker 2: You're a federal man. I was drinking that night.
Speaker 6: I want to help.
Speaker 2: He was drinking.
Speaker 6: But I'm the type of nigga that know that niggas is getting it in because that was the error that was used to pass me blow. And I'm like, nigga, we're tired, go there no more?
Speaker 12: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: But that was the error. It was like a lot of times niggas would listen to Cuba links and be like yo when they see me in that world.
Speaker 1: Made it took me even mad long time to realize that that was that noise, Like I.
Speaker 2: Just thought I just thought it was thought it was I didn't realize niggas was going yo yo yo, Yo yo, that's what I was doing that man, it was you man and you back in the days, were you sniffing like that?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I fucked around. Let's that was that, you know back then?
Speaker 6: You know, you know one thing you gotta remember when niggas is getting high, back then, it was a sense of power that you had that you had to do a different kind of high from a nigga, because it's you know what I mean, it's a it's a it's an expensive taste high. It's not it's not the down you nigga's opening up.
Speaker 2: I don't even trust the blow that on the street right now, even I was in that world.
Speaker 6: But now that was just that was just me and my best man and just getting high in just feeling like Montana for real, Like you know, you know the movie. We loved the movie. We love we love scoff Face. We respect Spanish niggas, man like Spanish niggas is their niggas saved niggas. You know what I mean. You know you got the bodegga both digga corner niggas that they used to hold the ratchets for niggas like yo wear the Cubans just shit me like Yo, let me see your shirt real quick, Like yo, Bobby, don't touch that. Don't touch that, you know what I mean? Like, we love Spanish niggas and I always was, you know, a fan of how they how they went and put in work.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, work, that's a fact. Baby just makes a noise for cocaine and Spanish niggas.
Speaker 6: God damn.
Speaker 2: Who Like I already asked you who.
Speaker 1: Was the famous person you smoked with? But who was like the most famous person that told you they.
Speaker 6: Was a fan of you?
Speaker 2: I told you they was a fan of Wu tang shit niggas?
Speaker 6: What nn real? You know? You know who I seen one night? See my nigga mine Richie Man. You know what I'm saying, I'm big on that that R and B. You know that music, that whole music time. You know, we we go back to the rec room parties where they used to bring the push the Washington dry out of the out of the wreck room and let niggas hang out in there and smoke. But that whole that whole eighties era. And then I met that nigga. L this feel like this is in l A. This is in l A. We was we was at an ed jawing party or something, you know what I mean. But it was it was some big ships and other ship and I just seen him right and we walked up to him in it and I said, Yo, what up? You know what I mean? What up? Brother? How you doing? And he was like, oh, man, if Marvin was here right now, you're talking about Marvin gay This is what he said at me. He's like, yo, about a lot of richie. He's like, Yo, Marvin Gaye was here right now, we'd have been doing it with your niggas. That's what he said to me.
Speaker 2: Imagine that.
Speaker 6: So me me knowing Marvin history and then looking at this man's history, that was that was some serious ship because whatever he was doing, he was thinking about Marvin. And I look at it like a lot of the you know, a lot of the artists, they hung with each other. They you know what I mean, like fuck music. We just real niggas. And it made me think of how certain niggas in the business I got relationships with, you know what I mean. And and the way he said it was like, Yo, that niggas is standing up, nigga, he would have been right here with us. Don't want to do things with your niggas. And that was just some influential ship for me. A lot of richie niggas.
Speaker 1: If I would have seen a lot of y'all have walked the other way, like I'd have been scared of that nigga, my nigga for real, my mom's play that the Cribs and Marvin Gaye too rich.
Speaker 6: I've seen Stevie Wonder too and ship and I couldn't even approach him, like you said, It's like, you know, he couldn't even see me if I wanted to, you know what I mean? But I still want You made certain stars. You don't even did you even want to touch him?
Speaker 2: Did you meet Michael Jackson?
Speaker 6: I meant, Mike, no thing.
Speaker 2: Jack drink right right right right, drink drinking before you start?
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, I met him?
Speaker 2: Where is that? And where we were in?
Speaker 6: We said, was cracked this man?
Speaker 2: That's what that Colombian cocaine, Colombian white is. That's Columbia white.
Speaker 6: So I want to bottle. I'm gonna taste it.
Speaker 2: Notice.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something I would break. I would have worn a raycorn by like mixing drinks. But I've seen this, nigga do this? Why is bloody your times?
Speaker 2: Drink? Gonna drink handy and white on the same night like this, But you're sure you want to do this?
Speaker 4: This is this want.
Speaker 2: This is Columbia. People died just going there and they drink this. This this is a little what's that ship? You for Asia? It's you for Asia. It's good.
Speaker 6: Columbia tastes like liquor.
Speaker 2: He's an old school wife. Let's make noise for him being the old school.
Speaker 6: This ship tastes like that ship that liquory bofles in it. Ship Slagger Gold lead goal. Slager know his liquors man so good that what we were talking about. I was like Jackson, Michael Jackson. We did Michael Jackson. Now Yo, Michael Jackson had big hands, man.
Speaker 2: What don't tell.
Speaker 6: No super real talk.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we was. We was in Miami.
Speaker 2: He was out here Miami.
Speaker 6: You know, we was in the hip factory in the studio, you know, me and Ghost. That's when we was. We was living out here in Miami. Like I lived out in Miami for like two years and we was working on an album and all of that, and you know, we was in a hit factory. And next thing, you know, you know, we looking through the blonds, like we hear all these cars coming in the driveway, a bunch of black vehicles just pulling up out of nowhere. We're like, yo, looking through the blonds, like yo, who the fuck is that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: And next thing you know, it's just Michael just jumped out with his two kids, just him by myself. So next thing, you know, you know, we're looking like, oh, ship, that's Michael Jackson, you know what I mean, Michael Jackson. It's like, yo, that might have been the time my heart you know, skipped for real for sure. And next thing you know, he started to walk towards our our room, you know, from from the outside, so you know what I mean, ghosts me like, oh, ship, the niggas coming this way. So we sat down like like like yo, they walked in and shit, he walked in and ship. He walked in with the own with the owner of the hip factory. And when he walked in, it was like all we did was just look up to him, like what's up? How you doing? You know what I mean, like, how you doing? Mike?
Speaker 1: And yo, he kicked it with us for like around Mike did you have to introduce yourself for you.
Speaker 6: He was, nah, we had to. We had to introduce ourselves, my nigga, like you know it ghosts And it made me laugh too, because ghosts like yo.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: He was telling Mike like, yo, you know did you join up? Was like yo. He was like yo, I digit you ain't over. Mike was like which, which it's like what you want? What you want to you know, and Mike and Mike was just acting like you know, like ghost was like, yo, you heard it? You heard it?
Speaker 4: He was like.
Speaker 6: Yo, simms man, it was super funny. I had to call my mother and all that after that being telling like Yo, I met Mike. You know, it's just something about and.
Speaker 2: This is pretty because back then you would have had and all that niggas don't do. We didn't want to jump that back then.
Speaker 6: Anyways. No, you don't do that when you see when you see a star power nigga, you just wanted to be comfortable like that.
Speaker 2: Ray Kuan Roll you wrote that like an hour like that. So we also have great OJ stories on here. Did you ever meet o J?
Speaker 13: O J?
Speaker 2: Simpson?
Speaker 13: Sir?
Speaker 6: You hate me o J?
Speaker 2: How about point J?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got flicks of it. Yeah, story, but then you how about Prince, how about you ever met man about Justin Bieber or Justin timp He's.
Speaker 14: You speak about them TM trying to you that we got the mil Jackson. I did ask that was hall. That story was all, But no, I never meant I.
Speaker 2: Smoked with Wesley Snipes. Oh yeah, Snipe smoke with Wesley Snipe. The next day he was like, yore coming me to a karate competition. I was like, I can't give karate.
Speaker 1: So I was in the enjoy like you know what that's I was like, yeah, like niggas Wesley Slide. At the moment, I'm like, I hate karate, like I shoot people like watching the karate class for but I was it.
Speaker 2: I did that her ship. It was like a Karate Olympics. I'm sitting there acting like I like it too.
Speaker 1: And we went to Club Cheetah and he had so many Asian bitches with him. Big up to Wesley Snipes were looking for you. You were like, Wesley Snipe, be up first actor on the drink camp.
Speaker 2: You know I'm following you on Twitter. I know you're following me. Never I never hit you on there, but that night we hung out as classic and I also heard I heard the night where Nas.
Speaker 1: Hung out with Denzel Washington and these niggas starts smoking weed and Jungle took the blunt from Denzel and was like, nigga, you Malcolm X, I heard of this story, so Jungle from QB, I know you co sign this story.
Speaker 2: This is the story I heard.
Speaker 1: That's my brother, Jungle from QB. If you're out there, you know, come on drinking champ and that's a scritcher story.
Speaker 2: Did you hear about Bobby Brown frying chicken with cocaine? You didn't hear about that?
Speaker 4: About that Bobby Brown chicken the fly dnis he does it with cooka colon.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know like that.
Speaker 1: No, that was Bobby Brown. That's the Bobby Brown story. That's the that's the flying story in existence.
Speaker 2: Nigga said one day he fried chicken with coke, with coke as the actual crush. How did you think that? How do you think that chicken tastes? Raycrn ship ship damn? It was numbing.
Speaker 6: Nigga.
Speaker 1: Whole body number nigga, Nigga small intestines is fucked up.
Speaker 2: It's just candy. Few numbing all that.
Speaker 6: That's another level. Be so so so Ray, you actually hung out with niggas in the in the Hood show that did that chicken with cocaine, A niggas that jumped off the roof and live.
Speaker 9: Y.
Speaker 6: You know when I say hang out with him meaning like you know we see him in the hood or whatever. But you know, some niggas, like believe it or not, Man, a lot of times we still gotta watch out for niggas that throw ship, niggas, drinks, man stripping up.
Speaker 1: You know, I know a nigga one time that's fucked up will He's never been to Willie since, but he had half a milly here, half a milly here, half a milly here, half mile here, half a mile here, half a mile and then he just stood there and then.
Speaker 2: The bitchiness came and he was like he was like here, ye want drinks and he was like yeah, he ordered drinks. You can never see it. And then all he did was pick up the drinks like this, and then he served the ship. I said, you're going that half going to WILLI.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like it was undetectable, like if he didn't tell me, like he because he had he was chilling.
Speaker 2: He was he gave me a five and everything. The ship won't move. But then when he grabs the drinks, that's how he did it. He grabbed the drink.
Speaker 6: I was like that ship.
Speaker 2: And then twenty minutes later the visius was like, do you know what about extracy? He was like.
Speaker 1: The whole time, they was already on this ship. So this is crazy, but you're spiking drinks. Did you go to the studio fifty four LODs the eighties niggas? Yeah?
Speaker 6: What would he be going there?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 6: I never went.
Speaker 2: No, that was the ship, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: That was that was we was the niggas that was going on like that.
Speaker 2: You had a red pack part.
Speaker 6: Where was that parrot that was in the city? That was in the city.
Speaker 2: You know, it was a lot about the original.
Speaker 6: Union Square, the fever all that that was.
Speaker 1: That's the googlep that that errow was just you just put your baby, that's the that's.
Speaker 6: The that's the real er man. Like, that's one thing I could say about us, like, you know, just coming up with a bunch of niggas that just come from nothing and just using their talent and and they which to make money and be creative. I felt like that was a big thing, like coming back from the nineties, and you know, niggas like us, we're still around, you know, like we out did some of our old g's.
Speaker 2: That's a fact, you know.
Speaker 6: And I guess it's because they probably they probably looked at it. They probably looked at it like I'm here. They probably looked at it like I'm here, I'm gonna do my thing real quick, and then I'm elect them the past. But were still here doing it. My nigga, we still It's a blessing. Like twenty some years later, niggas, don't it like that. Do you remember your first show in Miami?
Speaker 1: No, I was at that showst AKW just one they won you care rest One came on this show.
Speaker 2: Stop with this ship. Dude, he showed them a slipper. No, it was nineteen twelve.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 2: That was called Mahi Temple. I believe memory is like an elephant and this is no.
Speaker 4: This is what's ill because I don't think y'all expected the reaction because I.
Speaker 2: Remember seeing y'all faces when y'all came out on stage.
Speaker 4: Y'all were like, what Miami to hear folks in Miami saying the lyrics going crazy.
Speaker 2: I remember just seeing y'all.
Speaker 6: Faces like, y'all was amazing.
Speaker 2: It was the show was crazy. That's where it's supposed.
Speaker 6: To be, man, anywhere we go, that's how, that's how we lay it out. Man. You know Miami. We's fucking with Miami from the Cute the Links album. Like a lot of niggas don't know. I was in Miami writing the album, Me and Ghosts.
Speaker 2: Y'all always say ninety five South on the record, and.
Speaker 6: We was just here. We was here writing, you know, getting that ocean breeze and all that. So Miami is a special part of the town that we always going salute, you know what I mean. It's just like I said, it's you know, it goes back to, like like I said, growing up with with a lot of Spanish niggas and you know what I'm saying, eating on the same plates, and we shared certain kind of respect for the for the Latin community. You know, my kids is part Latin, and it's giving back my babies is part Latin, you know what I mean. And you know it's all about man kind man, man kind man. We ain't on no other ship. You know.
Speaker 1: Now, me and Copone, we did a podcast in front of the Dog Pound, right and we spoke about me and Copone.
Speaker 6: We had a fight and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Copone snuffed me. I don't know if you know that, but then I slammed the winner's head. You keep that story.
Speaker 1: So then we asked having who are winning in the fight between Havoc and Prodigy, Who are winning in the fight.
Speaker 2: Between Ghosts and Ray Kwan? If you had to square up, just like, it's just brother ship, no world star, no world star.
Speaker 6: Just I'm not. I'm not. I'm not going to I'm not going to lose though my nigga.
Speaker 2: Let's make and I'm sure we say something.
Speaker 6: I love my nigga one thing.
Speaker 2: I will, but see one thing about us, it's like we would never.
Speaker 6: Put hands on each other because it ain't no coming back. Niggas is too sneaky.
Speaker 2: Now coming close to that with Capon, so you know, we never had to do that.
Speaker 6: But to the fair one, he would he would do his best to win, and I would do my best to win.
Speaker 1: But putting your hands on your figures like it's crazy because you ain't really trying to hurt each other you just.
Speaker 2: Want to make up one. You can't come back now, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Megaphone had a fight and then we went and performed on stage in Japan. Japan, we performed on stage right afterwards that she was the bumped out and ship in the world. And then you know, in the morning we squashed it and beat But you know, when your brothers, you always gotta go go through ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go through them. Now we never had to share that though.
Speaker 1: But now this last Wool Tang album, this last Wull Tank album came out, it didn't really seem like you co signed it.
Speaker 2: It seemed like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like it was it was it was a little little like dispute between you and Risid at first, and then after like the last final quarter.
Speaker 2: It was like the final quarter of the game, and you came in like why was that? You know, for the fans.
Speaker 6: But you know, it's hard sometimes to make the fans understand what you're going through with your business with your brothers, you know, and sometimes it just be you know, what I gotta stand for something, I'm gonna fall for anything, and you know, and you know, as brothers, we try to work Shipped out or whatever. And at the end of the day, I don't never want to disappoint the fans, but you know, businesses business. The last thing you want to do is feel like you're getting rooked by your brother. You know, that's some real super portrayal bullshit right there. So you know, it was just a lot of bullshit in the air. But it got fixed up in time. And you know, like I said, I'm always represented. It's I want the world to know it ain't never an issue with my brothers. We then it's the business that makes the If you don't know what's going on with my business, you can't be mad while I'm going through what I'm going but you you know, you subjected to it and you know that's what it be. Sometimes it would just be but you know, so far everything is good. Money and family is family, you know what I mean, Like I said, unwoo forever, like that's never gonna ever ever go anywhere and be that's there for life.
Speaker 1: Let me when you see things like that and you see like like Lil Wayne going through it with baby, like what is your.
Speaker 2: Position on that? Like is it like damn? I can see how that is because this brothers it's a father and sonship.
Speaker 6: You know, I could. I could relate superly because it's just all about being being fit, being real, with with with your with your with your brother. You know. So everybody went through this ship, man, I mean from Ron Osley robbing the Osley's robbing his brothers while they're dead, and you know what I mean, doing all kind of wild ship. You know what I mean. It's like you never know. So when you when you see ship like that happened to you, you know, you gotta approach it, and you gotta let a nigga know, like, yo, man, we can't move like this. You know, that's fucked up. You know. The niggas get you know, and you try to you try to deal with it and and say, you know what, don't do it again, right, and you try to lift that out right, you know, And that's what it's all about. It's all about being real. I don't never want my ale like to feel like, you know, I'm down with you, but I'm not down with you. You know, it's something bothering you. I gotta know what's bothering, especially if it's gonna fuck up out friendship. You know, Sometimes you when you talk to it, y'all, be like to let them know it's real. Y'all, be like, yo, word to our friendship, words our friendship. You know, so here no automatical oh he said, the friendship, So that's different. Don't keep your world is cut off, you know, and some niggas fall out like that. Man, Like, you know you want to fuck with niggas because you love niggas, but you can't be loving a nigga more than he love you. Be don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: That's deep.
Speaker 6: That's take a ship out for that.
Speaker 2: That's deep.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 2: Keep dropping the science.
Speaker 6: It's self explained to me. It's about just knowing who you're around and knowing at the end of the day that yo, if I'm looking at you like a real man, just be a real man, right, you know, stand for something with me and and know if I got a problem with something, I'm bringing it to you so we could fix it and move on. But we can't be acting like because.
Speaker 2: It got to be were for you, because it's a lot of us.
Speaker 1: You you made that that that that uh uh only been for kimber links too, and that was like you really did it on your own your own label and you actually conducted that sound.
Speaker 6: You kept it. What year was that?
Speaker 1: It was a minute ago, but you kept it whatever year that was, you you kept it up to date. But still it sounds like a wol Tang album. So like, I know you, I know, doing that next WU album. I think, like you don't think you should have had it to been an executive producer. You the dude picking the beats and and things like that. Do you think would have came out a little better?
Speaker 6: Like it's hard. I mean, it's hard when you want to try to dictate what you think everybody else gonna like. It's like niggas donna feel like, yo, you deserve that crown. But it ain't even like you trying to look at it like you better than the nigga. You just trying to add on and say, yo, nah, this is this is what it is. But when you're dealing with so many different minds in the building, it's like, damn, I'm gonna get to eight niggas and let them know what I'm feeling, you know, you know, And then sometimes it's like Yo, you might be on your horse that niggas feel like Yo, you up there niggas. Stop it you that's where your head is at. I'm like here, So it's had to tell your brothers with what you might feel as hell. Now we could do is just try to create together and come up with something.
Speaker 2: Not a secret wolf Tang album that got sold for two mills, Martin, Martin Screeley was.
Speaker 6: A secret piece, man, Martin Screll?
Speaker 2: Did you have ahead of album?
Speaker 6: Did I hit the whole album? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, crazy? Whoa absolutely inc you're on it? Right, that's crazy, you're on it? Whoa No, I never I never knew that, my nigga. I thought, oh ship, you sucking me up like I'm befoddoed right now.
Speaker 16: Let me get some water too, Yeah, sell some war so get it. This is drink chance very we don't have water. I'm sorry, my brother an album, it's the train.
Speaker 1: Savon talk to us every time we get into a good part of how we know we're in a good part of the interview right now?
Speaker 2: You never heard this album? What's it called? You know what it's called.
Speaker 6: It's called it's called.
Speaker 2: That's how much he hasn't heard it?
Speaker 6: Hold on? What is called something to shall in?
Speaker 2: Once upon a time, once upon a time and.
Speaker 1: And you've never heard it, but you know your verses is on there man, and it's so for what two million so to and that was spread throughout.
Speaker 2: The boot tag.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was. That was you know with me.
Speaker 2: Oh man, right, it don't sound right, don't sound right?
Speaker 6: Drop you know what it is though? It was it was something that hit my desk and I felt like it was genuine. It was a genuine thought. And you know, my thing is yo running around the table and make sure everybody feel the same way about it and thank you, and you know some niggas wasn't fond of it. But the situation, yeah, because because.
Speaker 2: The concept was pretty the idea.
Speaker 6: Was it let me get to it.
Speaker 2: So you know what was the concept? I don't know.
Speaker 6: The concept was just to do an album that was sold as an art piece like something, you know, So I was I was up to it on that level and I knew that at the end of the day, you know what it it'll work itself out. But it's something that's needed. Let's do it before the next nigga do it. Let's do it for niggas that think like us do the same ship and the next thing you know, we ain't do it because we didn't do it. But meanwhile, when when the album got when it got sold, I guess whatever whoever was dealing with it, Riza, they was handling it.
Speaker 2: The business part.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was handling it. I mean I didn't care because I already caught a check from it. Okay, we already so it's like already had my ship already on it, you know. But when it came down to the whole situation and.
Speaker 2: So y'all had a set check, it didn't matter what it's so for later.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was just it was just really that I felt like I already got paid for it. I wasn't chasing it, but that money should have been going around the table, you know. But however that got broken down or whatever. I wasn't there to see it. I wasn't out. I didn't get nothing.
Speaker 2: Now, what would you wish this? God? What's your name?
Speaker 4: Mar?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Because you want the album to be heard or you don't? Really it's whatever to you?
Speaker 6: Nah, I mean you know ship let motherfucker's head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he had to be with Ghosts go the dudes in the bag with the bullshit. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, I do remember that, man, Super Bowl, super Wingy talk craziness.
Speaker 2: Listen, come over here, come to drink Chance Martins. This is an r E. I didn't say all the other ship that everybody else said.
Speaker 6: I want to hear this out.
Speaker 2: Come on here, He's welcome. I want to hear Nobody can't download this podcast. Come on here and play that he.
Speaker 6: Played the album.
Speaker 2: That'd be hard. This would be crazy. That be for the culture because nobody can't download it. They could just listen to the ballcat a couple of joints. At least play that ship Man five and a half joints playing. That's what you would watch. He would throw that out because you because you didn't hear the complete product, right, my niggas, So, what's up with Cuban Links three?
Speaker 10: Ship?
Speaker 2: What's up with Cuban Links three? What's what we're doing? What we're doing? Man? The fans want to know. Man, the Purple Arrow, what do you want.
Speaker 6: To I'm gonna be honest with you right now. That's like a fucking gypshyt fucking Muhammada leave statue. That ship has just toughed away with your niggas. What what have you been working on a secret lea of course, yeah, you can tell the way he just you know, you know, we gotta close it out. But we're not closing it out right now because it's like it gotta be organic. It can't be rushed. It can't be rushed. So I'm gonna continue to still give niggas new ship and give you great, great sound, great hip hop. When niggas hear my ship, niggas to know that, yo eat the same nigga clever from the Clever era. You know what i mean. You know I'm creative. I'm gonna give you creative ship. I'm gonna give you, you know, cycles of of of excitement. It's gonna get excitement excited on that.
Speaker 2: Part three.
Speaker 6: Part three is just gonna be now's that's the last.
Speaker 2: That's the last one on you.
Speaker 6: We gotta close the door. That one.
Speaker 2: It just break its story against.
Speaker 6: The way. I mean, it's around, it's around, but it's it's I'm just telling you it ain't coming out right now. It's like it's not. But it's always something that I'm taking into consideration and still saying, you know what, I know my niggas want that, you know what I mean. But we gotta close it with a trilogy. But the energy just gotta be where it need to be when you're making when you're making great albums, it's like you do it because you love to do it, but you also do it because it's only right to do it. So I want to walk into it like that and really just say, yo, it's just time, you know what I mean when we do that, when we do it. But right now I'm having fun making other albums and just being creative and doing what I normally do. You know, I'm gonna always give your niggas a good music.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: It's just all about who really ready to listen.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: And I think of niggas from my era of course, the young niggas. You know, they always invited to come in and dance with the music with me. I fuck with niggas, you know what I mean, all the young niggas. But I'm gonna continue to represent that great music that we mean that mean a lot. You know, niggas hear our voices and niggas love it.
Speaker 2: Now. Who is your favorite ceo you ever worked with? For my favorite ceo like recor label like you just you know, was it Steve Rifkin.
Speaker 6: That's one of ths trains.
Speaker 2: The Elliott Wilson trains. Did we tell you that every time something good and yelling at.
Speaker 6: A locomotives coming, This is real ship.
Speaker 2: I respect it. I respect it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Big an are.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, yea, I used to run trains and shot a lot, but different type of trains. Right, these niggas the king of trains, but all your favorite ceo.
Speaker 6: Oh, now you know I'm I'm gonna get that. I'm gonna get that crown. The mum. There's so many young niggas doing it though, you know, m.
Speaker 2: M but that you worked with and put out your music you worked with.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: That's a deep one.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. You still hear that, right, Yeah, that's that's that's that's that's that's the give us that CEO. You gotta give us that ceo, right mm hmm.
Speaker 1: People say yourself now, if you want to be selfish, we gotta love of selfish people and petty motherfuckers. We fuck with him over head.
Speaker 6: Nah, you know, I'll definitely get that crown. And I said Chris Lighty though, okay.
Speaker 2: Chris Lighty God always around.
Speaker 6: He was always around.
Speaker 2: It's crazy every thinking about Chris Lighty all day and I gotta le what we're saying. You said he was around cat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, he used to be around Steve a lot, and you know they was doing a thing and you know a lot of times he would always come around and like say, yo, yah, niggas is super powerful.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Gotta when you say you talking about Steve style nah riffkin, oh rifkin.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, yeah, that's what Chris was. You know, they used to work together, right, and you know he used to be around and you know he would tell us like yo, yeah, brand man everything. This is a brand gang man. And we used to listen, and you know, he was just always about motivating niggas to do other ship and you know, get doing big TV shows and all that. You know, niggas talking about reality shows back then, you know, wanting to see niggas get on it. But we're not really that type of personality clue that you know reality show would make sense.
Speaker 4: Just reminded me you went MTV took you to see Early On right or somewhere in that Africa?
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought Just Gonna Die impacted you heavily, Like, how was that. How was that?
Speaker 6: It was stupid crazy man going out there being Once I got there, I kissed the ground like you know, the motherland, you know what I mean? That was that was beautiful right there, just to go home and just but then when we got there, it was crazy. The hotel was like it was like the hood was Shandan, Liz. It was like the hood was Shandan Liz, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I've never been that.
Speaker 6: You could see it. It wasn't I wasn't fucked up though. It was just it was different, you know what I mean. Like you know, they had to sign a lot of papers and ship like they shot papers.
Speaker 1: That's that's why you take that shot. I was on my way to somewhere else. I was on my way to somewhere else. It was like it's close. It's like you gotta go, you gotta get a shot. I was like a shot technic.
Speaker 6: I had to go to do that ship.
Speaker 4: You know you saw people that were like mutilated or some ship righted.
Speaker 2: They took you to the spot, you know, the iss.
Speaker 6: We went to an amputee village like where everybody just is amputated, you know, kids and everything. I didn't want to see that. I didn't want to. I don't stay in something. At that point, it was deep. It was like a journey like a pillage for like fourteen days out there, you know, talking about the diamonds and all that, but they were just taking us places where the rebels came through and they tore ship up, you know, they came through the aggressive then you know me, you know me. I want to know why they did it, like w why do that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: But it was just a big journey of learning why things happened like that. No, we never know, like the Brownsville of Africa. Be there's no w no, there's no wre beautiful parts, you know, let me tell you something. It's binging parts from what I heard, you know what I mean. But where where I went the first crazy where I went for the first time was the hood be like niggas is walking around with with with with with what you call them sis. No ship not the little green lights like like a lantern, like a green land, like a lands around Africa.
Speaker 2: I mean Africa. Please book me. I've never been to Africa. You said you didn't want to go there. I want to go show me.
Speaker 6: They get fresh though, they get super fresh like the moon, the fresh like.
Speaker 2: America.
Speaker 6: Na the niggas yo. I ain't gonna front. The living condition they was living under was was serious. But when when when when my party? When my party was that night and whatever and they came out the ship was like being in the Bronx or some ship like it was. Everybody was just chilling. I was proud for that.
Speaker 1: Listen, Africa, please book me. I've never been. I avoid you, but everybody else you heard of the promoter.
Speaker 2: Let's just kidnap you.
Speaker 6: No, they do that out there though they sometimes they don't want her to leave, you know. Stop.
Speaker 2: But I've been waiting to ask this question the whole night. I'm gonna be honest. I need an uncut, untold, old dirty bastard story. Listen, man, I got I got one, but I just needed to hear it on this show.
Speaker 1: It should never be an old dirty bastard story we told first, unless it's coming from Wu Tang.
Speaker 2: We want the funniest, but tardedest whatever it was the first thing that comes to mind. Were taking it it, don't mind. We need an old dirty bastard story. He's a legend.
Speaker 6: He's a super duper legend. Legend, super duper that that was a real nigga. That's all I could say. Like dirty was he was the realist of the realist being like and he loves soul music. So it's like every time you see him, that's the chain being like, you know, you'd be listening to the whispers or some shit talking to you, but old jays and all that, you know. But you know when he was getting high, he was just cooling though. But I think one night we got we all got real fucked up. We got fucked up. And I remember going down to his room and ship and the nigga we banging on the door for him because see, we was in the other room, right, we was in the We was in the other hotel. And this is back in the day, so we's in the other woman ship. So you know, niggas is up in there. Niggas just hitting that way. You know that wet is that describer because we got dust, that's you know, this is that yeah dust, you know what I mean. Niggas back you know, not we wasn't smoking it, but niggas we was around, were smoking it. And we was in the room and ship one day and we was just blowing bomb bomb. So you know, you smell and ship. The ship smelled good. It's like the niggas don't Niggas don't know dust smell good. Smell was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: World.
Speaker 6: But you know, so boom, you know, niggas hit it one time bing bomb. So now we're in there doing pushing and ship. Nah. No, no, this ain't the whole clean. This is a fraction, a fraction, no niggas nah. But you know, like I said, we was in there, we smoked. This was back then, and you know we went down a dirty room. He didn't want to open the door, and sho, nigga opened the door. Nigga. You know what I'm saying, Nigga want to open the door, banging on the door. Next thing you know, the nigga opened the door right, So the nigga just start laughing in front of us at the door and then close the door back. So we're like, yo, what the fuck is this nigga doing. B So next thing you know, we're trying to get up in the room, and he went and opened the door. Niggas start kicking on the door and ship. You know that goal open the door, nigga did he did he open the door. His nigga opened the door right and when he opened the door, no, I get it that come on, we got to stay lot of chance. Man, I can't give it. Love him, I love him, man.
Speaker 2: That was like that was like mental rape right there, like mental rape right there.
Speaker 6: Can't give it to you on purpose. But I can't give it to you. My niggas what he wants to give.
Speaker 2: Trust he was a piece of it all, was he. But no, no, no, no no no, his whole boys ship in the draw my friend, my friendship. Tell you this is my nigga. He shipped in the drawer. He had a dream. He sucked.
Speaker 1: The bitch fell asleep and it woke up. Had a dream that he had he was shipping, and then he shipped. He pulled the drawer out and ship ready to draw.
Speaker 12: And then the next morning he tried to blame it on the bitch, said, nah, man, I believe the bitch.
Speaker 2: The bitch told me.
Speaker 6: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 2: God bless the old dB.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: Tell us the story.
Speaker 1: You can't tell tell us the story. You can't tell any o dB story. We need listen right now. We got prince legend.
Speaker 2: Every stories you got Michael Jackson very derive stories. We need an old d B.
Speaker 6: And we got a Pun.
Speaker 1: We started with pun legendary stories and those stories are still continuing.
Speaker 2: So we need an old dB. We gotta make this guy live.
Speaker 6: You not to cook number one, he's cooking wanna. He was like a seafood type of nigga and shit, you know what I mean. And we used to go to his crib or whatever. But one night we was up in his crib or whatever, and next thing you know, nigga fell asleep in the house. So we in there playing music and dirty seeing it. Next thing you know, niggas is cracking eggs on the nigga ahead. And you know what I mean, Like you just nigh yeah, because he was knocked out on the ship.
Speaker 2: But you said he was a cook. So when you said he ain't cook it, no, he just you know.
Speaker 6: You know, sometimes when a nigga fall asleep in the house, it's like niggas start fucking with you. It's like this niggas sleepy, sprinkle some baby pot in his head, make him look ninety five years old, you know what I mean. Like was dip his hands and some fucking eggs and some shit to let him slide down his face or whatever. So one night, niggas was just doing some wild shit and Dirty was just putting mad Kanye pepper he had, he had fucking eggs, he had fucking you had fucking celery on this nigga face. Everything. This nigga would not wake up. The snigga would not wake up.
Speaker 2: And this is o dB man, this is this man.
Speaker 6: And when the nigga woke up, it was like the nigga was just he was he was hurt. Now y'all about to go on the New is Heard, but they could die. I can't tell it.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: You're giving us ship, but then you're taking it away. Nigga, But now you're about to go on the tour right now?
Speaker 2: You on ghost? Yeah, what's this tour? What's this? You're going on like a steady five days on tour with youase, Like we talk about when y'all did business together. You know you're talking about right now. We're doing more business right now. But why need the album together? Come on, No, this is a wonderful thing. Man, we got together.
Speaker 6: Listen, man, you know you man, you man, you my are like bro at any time?
Speaker 2: Man, Yes, now we got together.
Speaker 6: We have fun.
Speaker 1: Me to the war report to which is on ice, ice water, bigger one and yo, which brings me to the question, that's another that's better not being in the train.
Speaker 2: That's not another train that you know the rap radar I don't know if you know rap radar. They pay people just to make trains come by. Like you know what I'm saying. They got spies like they ain't tm Z. That's rap radar niggas, like you know what I mean, They just they just sit here because because Ray, you know, we bring real story. You did rap radar, right, you didn't rat radar yet.
Speaker 11: You ain't doing it yet because it's going over there, serious, serious sixty minutes.
Speaker 2: We're having turns.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 2: That's what my man said.
Speaker 6: Drunk.
Speaker 2: We just drunk. We just drunk. That Those are people a little bit be that be That is great, Elliott, Come on, man, you listen.
Speaker 1: They hearded a book than a rapper. I've been telling them to come on the fucking podcast. I've been saying, come out here, them niggas like were you in New York? It's doing the CBS office. No, that's not what we do our We don't do our show the CBS office. We do our ship in the middle of the Little Haiti Nigga and over.
Speaker 17: We do shit in park Hill. We do our ship a staple Ton, we do our ship and kind we row with. We do our ship in Left Frack City. We do our shit in Queen's Bridge.
Speaker 1: We do our ship in Ravens with the story of We do our ship everywhere.
Speaker 2: Else with CBS. You buck boobles And that's not a this because I don't even know what I'm saying. It's not what I said. It's not it's not a this. But listen, you.
Speaker 1: Come over here and fuck with us. I paid my flight to go do your podcast. Y'all come out here and do our part right right wrong, But were just you.
Speaker 2: It's like, if you go do this ship, you show you this ship, show you did this ship.
Speaker 6: You did my nigga, iceed Tea ship.
Speaker 2: That's what that's my nigga. Ice I was just playing. It's just jokes, but.
Speaker 6: This is my nigga.
Speaker 2: I Yeah, that's my nigga. Yeah, we need him on them, we differently and we need listen. Ice Tea, he's my niggah. This was good. There's no more we boys. So listen, is Ice tea my nigga, my brother and he did my movie two years ago. I didn't know what I was doing. He still did my movie. What's your movie? Super Dog? I got so but Ice team, we really really really need you on. But we want you. We want your wife to be our first female guess is that cool? That's cool? Your wife? You come with both of them? Get both of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah together, because Coco, I'm surprised turned up a man.
Speaker 2: Man, come come say it because all we you just only have men here. You come on, man, you can go on challenge your Instagram one more time. Man, come on, please on the score. Yes right, drink champs.
Speaker 1: We now have women one of the ship because you know, you know what I mean, Like, you know, people, people get crazy.
Speaker 2: We have too many. How you said, I don't know what are you saying? We need a female rapper to come on here? You know what I'm saying. And you know what's crazy? They love Woutang so much all the time.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: You do a tour like every two weeks, no not, but your ship lasts for like two three months.
Speaker 2: Can you put me on one of those? I open up in the drink cham You gotta have the discipline, you know, he's.
Speaker 6: Always invited to.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the discipline mean. What does that mean? You gotta do the three months? I always do the three months. Let's go with you as long as I'm okay, I'm okay, the podcast on the road.
Speaker 6: Let's do it. Just do it.
Speaker 2: But listen, how's crazy.
Speaker 1: Is it that the bigger you got, the more hood your records got, the more white people came near our shows.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful.
Speaker 6: How the fuck did y'all do that? Though?
Speaker 2: But that's real ship though, like super real, super and you keep it why you said it?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But it's like, yo, you know what I'm saying, Like I want on tour with you. Like that's that market right there, Like you know what it is. I don't give a fuck. Who got something going on in Atlanta night? Ray Kwan got to show your ship is sold out. I see that ship with my own eyes, my name. How does that feel?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 6: That's a great feeling, man, you know dumber people that love us. Man, it don't matter the color, but you know it makes you want to make you It makes you feel rock.
Speaker 2: Stars though, Champagne, But keepship to make it and keep the please because that's just crazy. Now, went what you stay to stay your ship sold out?
Speaker 6: I mean it's the love is the love for the people.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: They know what we do. They know we come in and we get it done. We get it done. You know, people love great music, they love personality, they love character and showmanship all that. You just try to deliver, just try to give it, to give it to them in the best way we could give it to them. And you know, the majority of the people is is the white white the white people that they come out for us and we love them to death. And it is what it is. It's like, you know, we ain't gonna we love them all man.
Speaker 2: It's like we said, we say hip hop is we're gonna make hip hop race. No, We're gonna make hip hop a new race and a new religion and a new flag.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: My favorite hotel is a W hotel. What horrible? See? I shouldn't it that way. Don't we give a different example. I don't know, you fuck me up, just get me over figured in now. But my favorite hotel is a W hotel. Every time I go to the Double Hotel, I see the gay flag out there. I have no problem with it. I got mad people that's gay in my family, people that's gay. I don't care. It's okay.
Speaker 1: But I figured, why shouldn't we have a hip hop flag right that let people know that when we enter this you're accepted here, that you're accepted here. Why we can't have the same thing, not comparing hip hop's flight or hip hop struggle compared to you know, you know gay LGB.
Speaker 2: You know God blessed them. You know what I'm saying, we got a different plight.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is why should I enter a restaurant if you tell me this restaurant got the best fucking clams in the world.
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: And then I walk in there and as soon as I get in there, I'm the first black person that ever been here.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't. I shouldn't have to, you know what I'm saying, I shouldn't have to go through that event.
Speaker 1: But if that flag is there saying you're welcome, this is just like you know, I don't want to compare a hip hop struggle get paid with gay, but I can. You can eat somewhere on South Beach right now, and on South Beach there's a gay flag somewhere boom.
Speaker 2: That's that's their sign to say that you're accepted. That's good, you're awesome.
Speaker 1: I eat it all the places that they already accepted because the places is good and I ain't got no problem with them, you know, it's awesome.
Speaker 2: But now I do we have problems.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I can walk into a place and then I don't know if my kind is accepted.
Speaker 2: And I don't even me color wise, I just mean culture wise. Why can't we develop a hip hop I think that's legit. Am I retarded?
Speaker 6: You can tell me. I listen, let me tell you something. Hip Hop is something that it's organic anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's like it because y'all is going to it's going.
Speaker 6: To pull the right the right energy at the right time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Music, music is always going to soothe the minds of people. So regardless of what wherever we walk, that that's always there. That's why that's one of the biggest markets.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying hip hop. Hip hop music.
Speaker 6: Made a lot of money, man, yeah, yeah, but we need to be a lot of money, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Like y'all, y'all made music for Style Island, Brooklyn, and they's transcended through the whole the world, the world, the whole world. You know what I'm saying, People, you didn't, Yes, yes, thank you, yes, thank you for ping me.
Speaker 1: But what I'm trying to say is, right, what if there's a hotel that you gotta check into when you feel more comfortable, if you know that you like whatever, the promoter overpaid you, all whatever, whatever, or underpaid none of that, underpaid you, overpaid you.
Speaker 2: And then you look and he's like the hotel he booked my con is accepted.
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 2: That means I could blow in the room, like I don't remember hanging with you somewhere. You was like, come to my room, Nigga, I paid the smoking charge already, remember, like like like why we can't have our own ship.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not comparing hip hop struggle or whatever to anybody that, but what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying is because even even gay people are hip hop. Of course, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it's like, all right, cool, if you gay in you hip hop, you super accepted. You know what I'm saying, I'm I'm sorry, but but if you hit you know, I'm just saying because I don't know, like you know, I won't trying to be politically correct what I'm trying to say, But why wouldn't why can't we have a flag that represents not a race. I ain't saying I'm saying people that this is our culture. They understand our culture. And the other day I went to a restaurant. I google what's the best to beach it in the area? Right, I went there and it was mass soccer games, little disrespected soccer, right, But I didn't wanna fuck with soccer.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I'm out of there. But if I would have went on.
Speaker 1: An app that said this is hip hop, I would have never wasted my time going to a place that I didn't want to see what I want.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I just I wasn't in the move for soccer. Don't like soccer. I don't know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is is hot. This is something that you're gonna come. You're gonna eat, You're gonna chill, you're gonna dance, you're gonna roll to skate, you're gonna fuck a.
Speaker 2: Skateboard, you're gonna sate, You're gonna do whatever you wanna.
Speaker 6: You wanna.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, and you know that whatever this do is, it's a beat boy stance in here somewhere.
Speaker 2: We need that flag at the core. I think you're good, but when you extended. But I just feel like we need a hip hop flag.
Speaker 1: That means like if we in Barbados, we in Bermuda somewhere and we want to sit down and blow a tree, or sit down and just have a meal, listen to Marvin Gay or listen to you know what I'm saying, like wherever we at in the world, or.
Speaker 2: Somebody can put our flag up so we know we welcome. We went and you know, go in spots where you know what I'm saying, but we're not welcome. You think I'm bugging out. You can tell me about Listen you're talking.
Speaker 6: About is dead, It's in your heart, is flag, It's already in you, b But I you know, you gotta know where you're going.
Speaker 2: Bro, I don't know where the I'm going. That's very fucked up.
Speaker 6: You know you gotta know where you're going, my nigga. But I'm not get what you're saying. No, you know, the hip hop flag. This ship created a lot for how many.
Speaker 1: Countries you've been to in your and your your passport is crazy. So just imagine whatever country you go to. Dudes with Germany, you know, you tell me a new German you know German? Tell me a German word. I got a German word?
Speaker 2: You ready? Duncan ship, dunking ship, duncan change? What does that mean? Thank you? Let me tell you the other word?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 2: Way for Ray Kuan to go, I new Duncan ship.
Speaker 1: Give me some German Ray Kuan, you know one word that means that means yeah, yeah, okay, I know blashemy.
Speaker 6: I now what that suck my dick?
Speaker 2: Do you know anything constructive in German? Wait? Duncan shin bit that ship? That's I don't think it's a welcome Okay, Duncan chin better ship? How you know Japanese? Wait? You know Japanese waiting the train?
Speaker 6: Japanese?
Speaker 2: What's the word you know in Japanese? Come on, you've been all over the world Japanese. You know Japanese?
Speaker 6: Wait on?
Speaker 2: Give me give me a word in Japanese.
Speaker 6: I can't give you one.
Speaker 2: Give me one, itchy Bond. I learned that from Redman Can. I learned that from Kawaii no hall, no make up your mind for you just learning from Hawaii. You learned it in America. No learning in Japan. Niggas no oka. Now it's on the equata line of hawaii've been is a part of Japan. Oh yo back radar. Your niggas is paying top dollars. Ye, paying top dollars. Shut down the woof Tang Clay interview because they never had a roof Listen, they never listen. Wou Tang no fucker right rado listen, listen, listen. They just got too nervous. They said. A Woo Tang clan member and his way pawed to like you know what I'm saying. So they've sent the trains to our ship. We've never had you mean a man to the man that she paused to drinks. She's a part of the show. Now, a part of the show. Now I forgot what.
Speaker 6: Shes branch for brands?
Speaker 2: Huh yo yo yo, soy. She likes with you lie like me. So listen. Now he's laughing. Are you Patty Raycarn because I'm patty like a motherfucker. This is in case you thought this is a trick question, it is not. I am petty like a motherucker. The last episode we had he said, he's not patty. You don't really break it down, man, should I break it down? I mean I don't even remember, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: Last episode on Friday we had having, I said, I'm petty.
Speaker 2: Did you even make you patty? Has?
Speaker 6: Are you petty? Has petty?
Speaker 2: Yes? I could be not Usually that's not the ass that I'm looking for. I'm not petty. He said, he's not petty. You ready for the story? Yeah, he's dating a girl. Oh man, we gotta keep doing.
Speaker 1: The same because you know why when I listened to the having amasod was so.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever said that you're not petty. I'm not gonna get into the That's why I got the tweet that I guy. Now I remember, Yeah, I'm not gonna get into the three videos.
Speaker 18: I'm gonna get into the video. But this ends in this episode. This is a famous story. Famous first off, kidding, people love this, love this, you want I'm telling you, so listen, my man is dating the girl. H somehow, some way he finds out she's going.
Speaker 2: Find out by accent is my story, my story, my story. He finds out.
Speaker 1: She's going tran Cisco video no, no, no, the way he went down, he says, it's over. Just based upon that, I'm gonna and then I'm gonna give you the rest of the facts in my mind. But based on that, is he petty because we got to get to the bottom with it.
Speaker 6: Of course he's ready, I always think, so this.
Speaker 2: Makes separate himself to me. Last he said, he's not petty right now.
Speaker 1: Now, Ray, you're sticking what he's petty, and then we're gonna hit you with the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the facts.
Speaker 6: Hit me with the man, she's stupid.
Speaker 1: This is my favorite part of that, the other video. But he cut off. Listen, he didn't even know. But what's all right?
Speaker 2: Listen? What song do you think it was from Cisco? Out of any Cisco song?
Speaker 6: Damn, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Stupid man is stupid? Man?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: So if your girl was going to the song so video, would would she still be your girl?
Speaker 6: And she was going to the video?
Speaker 1: Shoot, yeah, she was a model in it. She was saying, So, this is why I called him petty because he didn't know. He didn't the throng song didn't.
Speaker 2: Come out this time. She was just going to a Cisco video. No, man, she was doing the throng song.
Speaker 6: Thong song? What was doing?
Speaker 2: Keep reading that far? So she's going to the thought song cause she still be here.
Speaker 6: As long as I know what the fun you're doing? You know.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't based on just that.
Speaker 6: You can't feelish petty if you're just gonna cut off, because it was it was it was no, you might have.
Speaker 2: Looking at me. So it's not just that somebody ready to finish. She this is this is a killer. It's not a killer because I was not involved that.
Speaker 19: I said, I think that was petty, he said, but they put it on. Now she did adoum song, but she did big peppy.
Speaker 2: How you staying with this girl?
Speaker 6: I was out on that.
Speaker 2: He was out already. Now you're out too, crazy man? Is he still patty or he's even now? At this point?
Speaker 6: I mean, you know you you gotta be confident.
Speaker 2: I knew what I was doing. No, no, wait, champagne or that she can still come home. She can still still, I'm asking I'm asking you. I'm not she's the one that got champagne. No, but that's what you said.
Speaker 6: She can't come home with no champagne.
Speaker 2: Now here's the last and third one.
Speaker 1: It's the last is the last more, but these three is not? She got two more than I know? Then oh chi wili video case can't can y'all can.
Speaker 2: Y'all steal me at she have sushi? I'm like, like, I think why they be them niggas is fucking let's keep it right.
Speaker 6: She would have been shipped out, sipped out.
Speaker 1: And then the last one is Ricky Martin. I told him he ain't got to worry about that. Yeah, it wasn't literally to be Yeah, it was obadamas.
Speaker 2: She was back, she got and I told you, Homie, this is make you patty? She sure she fucked BBD. I'm eighty percent sure.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never asked. Actually, but why why what made you come with this something?
Speaker 4: Because right when we broke up, we in the club and she's with Homie, so I'm assuming I know how it goes down.
Speaker 2: I think this proved is Patty. He's Patty, right, I'm not Patty. You to get you gotta you gotta.
Speaker 6: You gotta know your bet man.
Speaker 2: But listen, Ray, we need that is he because I'm petty, I'm not petty.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 4: First of all, it wasn't fault she wanted to pursue a career in modeling.
Speaker 2: And I was doing what I was doing. Did you do a photo shoot for no?
Speaker 4: And I just said, and we both just mutually agreed, like you're gonna do this and I'm gonna do this, and we're good. I'm not gonna be with a chick that's in the same industry doing certain things.
Speaker 2: Did you eat her? Asshole? I don't remember, to be quite honest, if she was my girl, anything goes, that's my girl. Yes, God leave here. God is right. Al But I love this story. I'm sorry. We gotta dead this story. She's gonna do what's crazy. She likes all the drink Champ pictures and I'm just waiting for her to hit me up. I am now stalking. I want to know who this captain is. You're ready? I'm sorry, man. You know the Wu Tang? Yeah?
Speaker 6: What was?
Speaker 2: What was the wildest wol Tang groupie?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I ever had?
Speaker 2: Keep it real ship, You have to have a Wu Tang, Keep it real. Her name is Brittany bo Len's get shot. Damn fuck it first, Oh, slippers is in the building. That's that's another booty either.
Speaker 1: Slippers, slippers, He classy boody with tuning t tall on top. Come on, what's what's the classic Grooby story you had?
Speaker 2: Give us a Grooby story.
Speaker 1: Don't do it before there, Come on before before, like when you was growing up on the New York Times side, New York crime side, staying alive.
Speaker 2: With no job as second half bomp, some old man, can you move shan Land.
Speaker 6: Love you so much?
Speaker 2: Niggas trade specialist was a specialist. He was advertizing you right there.
Speaker 15: You know the worst thing anybody ever told me. Ship He's the worst thing anybody ever told me. Nigga was like, y'all would like to be in jail with you. This wasn't a great class horble like, Nigga, I.
Speaker 2: Can do a bed with you. Was like, yo, I was like, damn, Like it's a great compliment. It is the worst thing in the world.
Speaker 6: But rakeman, come on, gooby door this ship man, God damn man.
Speaker 2: And like just just from the it was an intro you did for our album.
Speaker 1: You said, surety, give you a thousand grands to your girl, let me sleep with her.
Speaker 2: I knew you. Was like, that's a sign of being a man horny. I could tell us an I canna tell you.
Speaker 6: One night I went to go see you, nigga, and I was in your jone you used me.
Speaker 2: I know it's a poem, but use me.
Speaker 6: It was one of your soldiers. The nigga came up there that came home. I came out there, come hang out with y'all niggas.
Speaker 2: A ship took one of my niggas pictures.
Speaker 6: Na, yall niggas was in there doing y'all bunny hopping. The crazy ship is that? I don't know. I was coming up there to come hang out with your niggas. Is ship and you know, came in there and went in the back and ship in the back of the room when niggas was like watch playing video games and ship. You know, niggas playing the video games and like right next to each other. Niggas was sitting right next to each other like in the chain ship. And then I guess one of your man's up been there. He was in there blowing the chicken.
Speaker 2: And chad right there, he said.
Speaker 6: They all set up there together and he's blowing like this one like a rabbit. So I'm coming in the room, like, yo, what the fuck is your niggas? Like, Yo, what the fuck nigga looked up at me like, Yo, you're good. You're good, I said, Yo, I said, these queens niggas, then we retarding my niggas is stupid.
Speaker 2: That could have been Charlie too.
Speaker 1: It could have been Charlie Skin with Elvis press He got the Elvis Presley side. Bro, the rayquing man, remember that though, Nah, No, I was in the other room. So so what do you think is the next step for not only Ray but would Tang or whatever?
Speaker 2: What do you think it is the next step for you?
Speaker 6: Nah? You know, the music is always going to be there. You know, for myself, it's gone. We're gonna continue to make it ship. But I'm on some filmmaking ship right now, having sat deep vision, you know, the Purple Tape documentary. You know that's something that I want to do some of it my niggas to, you know, really get opportunity to taste that. And you know, I'm gonna start stepping into ship like that though. You know, I got a lot of screen flicks that I want to do, you know, some real street tail ship. But you know, just keep keep fluctuating, bro, you know what I mean, And keep traveling.
Speaker 2: And then what year did the Purple Tape drive?
Speaker 6: That shit came out ninety five.
Speaker 1: Celebrating your twenty Yeah, yeah, yeah. How about the dosh's telling the doors for one of the forty bucks? Got that thank you for giving me a free bad I can't afford that right now. To make some noise, they heavy on the on the spot. I've been telling my son, my son be walking too close to them.
Speaker 8: I'll be like, I'm a snuff for little Nigga, telling them a snuffer for walking on my gray corner the doors, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: How did you got the wily clocks to those dropped already.
Speaker 6: On you drown? That was that was like a you know, like a blowout, you know, like you know, a sixty day type of thing.
Speaker 2: Siy days available, you know, damn it, your garment gang.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. That's that wool tang slang garbic game. Come on, make some noise, you know, woo takes like we got our game eight and nine, eight and nine, let's big them up. Nine dot com eight and nine dot com.
Speaker 4: You got the drink Champs shirts and we're getting Ray Kunig SOMEONWNS.
Speaker 1: So listen, if you guys are tuned in right now. We got ray Kun in the building. He's having fun with us as my brother. We logging the fuck out and we're gonna get him to sign a couple of horns.
Speaker 4: Random, random, So you never know, you might you can't order the Raycorn horns order.
Speaker 2: You know you might get.
Speaker 1: You might get like you know, he gonna sound like, you know, maybe five or sixteen, you know what I'm saying, random numbers, and he he's my guy, you know what I'm saying, and you might get your horn.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the people's best forever man. Yeah, yo, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, only two people that I tried to book and I couldn't book was ray Kuon and bust A Rounds, both of your guys and my brother but my brother.
Speaker 2: So I can't get mad at y'alls.
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 2: I just had to take that as a loss. But when you worked.
Speaker 1: Only Bill for kipper Ning's too, you worked with Buster a little bit, right, how was that?
Speaker 6: This family? You know, my nigga was there, like you know, he was able to see his spark that I didn't see at the time and me, you know, and sometimes you gotta go outside and be around real people and you know, get opinions and you know, ship that niggas could really tell you that might make sense to yourself. You know, he was there. He was like a mentor. Like you know, I always fuck with Bus. His energy is always up, good, good, good, good fella, you know what I mean. And we would just be you know, you made me laugh, and you know he knows music. He shop with music and production. And it was like that I needed that that lift. And we got in the studio and you know, he was just passing shit to me, just flinging a few beats to whatever, because you know, Bus, his catalog is just amazing. Shit is amazing. He got so much music that niggas don't even know. Like he's busted the Rohn's for real, like you know, but more importantly, like he was just a good friend, still a good friend, you know, and always always been in my corner, you know, always believed in everything, Like yo, nigga, you I look up to you, you know what I mean. Like, and sometimes you need that sometimes, you know, you need that energy, that boost. And ever since then, it was like you know, phone busts out the Cuban links two albums. Man, you know, my hands started getting super hot again and just you know, and stay hot for a long time.
Speaker 2: Now, how was it working with Doctor Dre? Was that your first time working with Doctor Dre or Jo?
Speaker 6: He was my nigga? Does Tree Dre good niggas? You know what I mean? We just gonna make something happen. But you know, kind of like backed out the situation, you know, respectfully. And you know, he always he always felt like, you know, whatever you do, that that that thing you're holding is a masterpiece. Though you know, cuban to ship, so you know, you know what I mean, We just just had to keep moving on and I decided to do an indie style and just going in from that perspective, just you know, I felt I knew it. I knew the game. So when you know the game, you go in there and you know, makes it happen according to the way you want it to happen.
Speaker 2: And we want to make some noise for you for that success of that cimber Lakes.
Speaker 6: Too much.
Speaker 2: Champagne? Do we got different cops? We need different You want to you want to hit that champagne.
Speaker 1: If you if you hit this champagne, you officially drink like seven nikas just now he's a wild nigga is back in the day, he.
Speaker 6: Was a wild nigga.
Speaker 2: You yo, water, he'sdnking water, you know.
Speaker 1: Go backwards his level. You got a balance water, big up the bar, tender.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something. Water. The water gonna keep you right, be believe it or not.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, because the water is its three fourths clough right.
Speaker 6: What per you know that? All body right now?
Speaker 2: Your legend used to eat pork back then. You don't know what we talk about. I'm curting your foul nigga. Come on, I love it if you know? If right? You know, back in the day, So woop tang man, you think this is the last album?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 2: Would this be this last album? If y'all get together?
Speaker 6: No, man, it ain't never the last album. It ain't never. You know, it's just gonna be with it. Look, it's gonna be there forever as long as we feel like we wanted to be there. You know, we all in. We all in the great space with one another, you know, brother his brotherhood.
Speaker 2: But you know, so, so what's your next endeavor? Like, next artist? What's what's the next you know, I.
Speaker 6: Got some ship lined up though, you know, I can't really leak it out yet because you know, I want to master it. I want to make sure that it's right before I approach it. I ain't gonna give it to you yet because it got to be it got to be right though, you know, so strategic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at one point you had Toronto like like it was draped and you in Toronto. You got offices, you got a haircut in your barbershop, Like, yeah about that.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, we started a label out there.
Speaker 1: You know you got second citizenship Canada pass citizens.
Speaker 2: It's the same ship you got that.
Speaker 6: Out lying manna man paying to taxes.
Speaker 2: Nigga, Come on, you fly fivate jets out there.
Speaker 6: You know he shot forty seconds.
Speaker 2: Let me take something. Is a fly nigga. I was on the road with that nigga a day. That nigga had a different outfit, like like I was like, damn, nigga, you don't even be the same sniggers, Like like I let you o niggas fly. I'm telling you, my nigga, this nigga ship is corporate, Like he gets dressed corporate, corporate. Yeah, I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's strategic the way I'm telling you, my nigga yo or I salute you.
Speaker 2: Ray.
Speaker 1: You've always been an inspiration to me. You've always been a brother. We've always been on the same side.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You know, it was like one of the first person people that didn't come, but you you super made it up.
Speaker 2: And we're going to club tonight.
Speaker 1: I know that this comes out Friday, but we're going to go to the Old Mansion tonight, which is Icon Icon Ray coming to hang out with us.
Speaker 2: I'm kidnapping you.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Dream Champs man. You know what I'm saying, Like yo yo, We've recording all week. We tired as fuck.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, and you're working.
Speaker 1: Because I want everybody to know, like Ray, it ain't just about like me and this guy. Me and this guy here finished one thing, but we got rich Rich Blanco, we got sounds, we got Dream Big.
Speaker 2: Dream, we got.
Speaker 1: D B T Mis Gigs, Eddie Giggs, Paul Boris.
Speaker 2: Everybody is my man.
Speaker 1: I forgot you an't come on ros keV Roke.
Speaker 2: It's called Rockstock, all right, So I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You want to be racist on here because you got dreams, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So there's so many people that come together.
Speaker 1: That's what we're doing on videos documentary style because I didn't even want to just be about me and EFN. It's so many other people that help make this what it is. And people have been starving for wol Tang Plan, wul Tang Clan and me and I had you, and I ain't never even want to tell you how much responsibility I had to bring you here, you know what I'm saying. I ain't want to tell you that because we're friends. So I always wanted to keep this on a friendship level, you know what I'm saying. But but I had a responsibility to bring your here because of that. And just tell us one thing about wul Tang Clan that the people don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, we just found out that y'all didn't even know each other since the group started. I didn't know that you got your champagne. We get you another couple of campaigns. Come on, come on, let's not be their clicko man. Let's say on friends, let's say on fons, how you fonse tell us something about wom Tang plan. Man, before we get up out.
Speaker 6: Of it or we close out, we the invincible man. It's let me tell you something, man, Them niggas right there at any given time can flip it and flip it in a way where it's like it's real easy to do m you know MM. And when it happened, it's gonna happen. You know. It's all about being into it. Though I want to be into it. I don't want to just do it fabricated staff and we all share them saying principles, you know, like it's just all about the the energy at the time that makes that album come. But business, business is different, you know. You want to do business in a way where you feel like everything is beautiful and then when it's beautiful and everything else is greater. M. You know, we wanted, we wanted to be great. We don't want it to be good, you know.
Speaker 2: So this is what I want to end it on.
Speaker 1: I want to name all the members of Wotang Klan and I want you to say something about them.
Speaker 2: Can google all the members, you know what we are. I'm gonna start. I'm name a member that I want you to say something about him.
Speaker 6: You God, the held the el Bull right there, the Raging Bull and the Raging Bull.
Speaker 2: But I noticed a movie is this called the Raging Ball.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Raging Bull, yielding master Killer, the Calm, the com the fourth rar Kim Ship like that, you know, Cappa Donna, Slick Rag, Nephew, the gi.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Two thy seventeen kin back then.
Speaker 2: Ghost Face. Oh but it's Rayqual speaking yourself a third person.
Speaker 6: It's fly time. But almighty nigga, the genisis nigga. When King Chut hats nigga ankle bracelets and knowing that the Chuyanese gold.
Speaker 2: On you gotta do a record, make it up later.
Speaker 6: All right, Egyptian Nigga Gypsy Okay, method man my niggas. Yeah, but that's a hard one.
Speaker 2: It was a hard one.
Speaker 6: Then Memphis and Memphis and another cut, you know, m Terry Clough, Terry Clough Strong, Memphis Strong, Yo. That niggas still rhyme.
Speaker 10: Hard, go round, go round mm hmm okay, Rizzo Rizzo.
Speaker 6: It's like this is like Jimmy Hendricks and.
Speaker 2: Fucking Jimmy Henris is big on the show and his cat, his cat, Jimmy hens Us.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ever you ever recorded a Lucky Lady with the white cat in there? Electric l your lady, you know downtown. You haven't seen the white cat in there?
Speaker 6: Seen thousands of what.
Speaker 2: Elect your lady?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Keep me real like that, niggas we're trying to debate on this show. If that white cat was Jimmy Hendrix me incarnated, what do you think?
Speaker 6: Right? I don't know, nigga, I.
Speaker 2: On just say yeah whatever, just say word. I felt like Jimmy was playing the guitar through the cat.
Speaker 4: Were you on?
Speaker 2: You'll think you so other members? Respect the deck O.
Speaker 6: dB.
Speaker 2: I didn't say O dB no oh in my mind, I did. Okay, come on man, okay, okay, let's go back to the inspect the cat deck.
Speaker 6: Respect the deck is like Malcolm X now and bron Yeah, you can teach you some ship. It's a jewel drum.
Speaker 2: I need expect them to have my number that I need people to teach me ship all right now? Is this last d B O dB? I think I say, Jesus okay, oh d b oh, black baby, Jesus man, you know that.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 2: Listen, we got to drink champs.
Speaker 1: We hate when people say, could you think o dB could have drunk us under the table.
Speaker 2: You think you hit the hunger. You think you hit the hunger like at the drink Champs.
Speaker 1: Of course here you can see that what was old favorite drink in your memory? Don't tell me Cisco? Then he's the lection.
Speaker 6: He went, ciscowy, what you drink? That it was this ship though you know he drunk a lot of wine too.
Speaker 2: That your ship?
Speaker 6: It was some ship? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you remember Rose and all that. Sure, I gonna lie. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: One time I was in Rockefeller O d B dug in his ass and they gave a nigga five.
Speaker 2: I was like.
Speaker 6: Every time I.
Speaker 2: Because he was like he did it on purpose too.
Speaker 1: He was just like he was like he was like, man, I looked in his face and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, this nigga is crazy.
Speaker 1: Elbow He gave me the elbow back too, like I ain't expecting you, but he's waiting for one of the white guys.
Speaker 2: He was like he was ill, like that, am I you think I'm lying? Like you know, you know that was his style, like that.
Speaker 1: He was a foul nigga fest and that was my nigga. Like I was in the studio with him in paral for like three four days.
Speaker 2: Word was born. No, yeah, this is a fact, a fact. Ray Kwan. Thank you for hanging out. Man. You come on us to the club. We going to Icon all night. We know that this podcast comes out next Friday. We don't care. We having fun.
Speaker 1: We so much wanted a Wou Tang members of We so much wanted my brother, because you're not just Wo Tang's brother, you are my brother. I wanted to get into our relationship, but I wanted this interview to be more about you, because the thing about my friends is they come back and they step, they appear more than one time.
Speaker 2: Dad has been here twice, The Bone been here twice. You could be here as many times as you be speaking to a million people. This is your home weight clause. We really love you, man, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Dj Efn, you know what I mean. Hazard is sound rich. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: My man, My man, with's Sunday Dad, Man, he don't just do and then job molester.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants it's a joke.
Speaker 6: It's a joke.
Speaker 2: And Sunday d you don't want to rops. You don't want to come over here. You're not sweating. I'm proud of you. You were sweating, and you were sweating.
Speaker 1: You are mister super slib telling people, man, telling you you left the flea market.
Speaker 6: I've been left the flea market, mister super slime. Mister, So your.
Speaker 1: Valleys don't come Your valleys don't come from seventy fourth. No, no, no, no valleies from seventy four. The valley's come from the ballet.
Speaker 9: Are you sure you're asking for a fucking pair on the fucking purple clocks, nigga, come on, humble Yourselfrey already told me they're in the mail, nigga.
Speaker 2: The flea market is it's the bootlegging ship out here.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, not all of them. Some flea markets got official ship, but not where my nigga go. He's my nigga, mister superslime.
Speaker 2: Man. He's a great guy.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 2: We love him.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: We want to big you up. Ray Kwon once again, sitting off with because my ass been hurting the whole time. We're gonna take this picture. We don't do what happened, man, yoh, thank you so much.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go hang out with our com Shout out to Star Rock Mister Lee Promotions.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Drink Champs man.
Speaker 1: Everything is going down our best Buy Liquors once again for providing. Big up Amanda for you know, behind the actual cups a nine dot com. We not only got the shirts now people, we also got the horns, the shot glass.
Speaker 12: It's the whole party. So when you partying with us a great Thank you so much man. We had so much and we still kidnapping. Drink Champs is a drink Champs LLC. Production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f N.
Speaker 2: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 13: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real.
Speaker 4: Norriegon ig at, Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at, dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com