Speaker 1: I let him skin a simple man that can only mean one thing on this radio program. That is all things self proclaimed simple man that means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly or Billoreilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, I know this is the highlight of your week. This is the show you enjoy doing more than any other show you do.
Speaker 2: How are you I'm.
Speaker 3: Fighting the hurricane off hand to hand out here?
Speaker 2: Is it bad?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know, first of all, I've thought some prayers are with everybody that's dealing with this. It Actually the surf was way up yesterday in Florida, and I see, you know, obviously North Carolina is probably gonna get hit the hardest, Virginia might get hit pretty hard, and I saw that the Long Island may get some serious significant impact from it.
Speaker 3: Surf is definitely up out here. I'm looking at it right now. It's about one hundred and fifty yards away from me, but big surf. And you know, surfers are out there to take advantage of this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: They take advantage of the big waves. Of course, I could see O'Reilly out there now. If you don't know, O'Reilly, if you're not a regular listener. Bill O'Reilly loves to go snorkeling and scuba diving.
Speaker 3: That's because I'm a man of courage.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not into it at all. You know who's really good out of my son?
Speaker 1: He does this spearfishing thing and he goes down twenty five thirty feet, you know, and holds his He can hold his breath forever.
Speaker 2: But it scares the crap out of me.
Speaker 3: You know, Hannity, I wish that you could hold your breath forever.
Speaker 2: That may be the best line you've ever given on this show.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: All right, let me talk about peace around the world and what Donald Trump is trying to accomplish.
Speaker 2: And they didn't.
Speaker 1: He really didn't have as his goal and his stated goal to have a ceasefire, and things have ratcheted up since Monday. He has played a role in peace for India, Pakistan, Israel, Iran, those twelve days, Rwanda, the Congo, Serbia, Kosovo, Thailand, Cambodia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Egypt, Ethiopia. So you have to say that number two, we have to point out that he inherited this colossal mess and it does not surprise me that Putin is sending a message he wants to get the best deal possible, and NATO planes earlier today had to scramble as Russia hit near the Romanian border in Ukraine, which of course NATO Article five. As you know, an attack on one NATO country is an attack on all, but Ukraine is not part of NATO. I think that the New York Post got it absolutely right. I think Lindsey Graham has it absolutely right, and I think President Trump has it absolutely right. The only reason Putin went to the table was because Donald Trump is squeezing Russia financially when he got the EU trade deal completed. Inside that deal was nearly a trillion dollars in committed monies for American energy that otherwise would have gone to Putin and funded his war machine. He also helped the ANTE, and NATO is now paying more than double what they were paying for their own security. He's providing weaponry to Ukraine, and he put a fifty percent tariff on India if they continue to import Russian oil. So where we're going to go from here? I think the only thing that Putin understands is understands his strength. This is my take that I'm going to give you the floor. And I think just like there was an article today which was very interesting to me where in Iran there are moderates, a group of reformers that want to make a deal with the US give up their nuclear ambitions because the sanctions are destroying the country of Irad. And I think similarly, the way to bring Putin to his knees is financially. His economy is almost completely based on the sale of energy. If you cut off the Spickeott, you win the war.
Speaker 2: Thoughts.
Speaker 3: Oh, all right, well, the problem with that is China. Of course, it's China. Were to make a deal with President Trump and buy US oil instead of Russian oil, then Putin would be either deposed by his own military, which is what everybody should be rooting for, or would have to make a significant adjustment. But let me give you a better scenario from my point of view, because divine providences once again descended on my head. And that is because I have a book called Confronting Evil coming out September ninth, with Putin and the I Telomane on the cover of the book, along with Hitler and mount What's important about this book is that Putin has changed. And that's why President Trump made a mistake campaigning and said, well, I'm going to end this war on day one, which, of course the Democrats who ate him are trying to use against him. He's not dealing Trump's not dealing with the Putin he dealt with eight years ago. It's a whole different guy. And when you read Confronting Evil, you'll see that all of these tyrants, all of these murderers, mass murderers, once they get unlimited power, they all go mad mad, all of them. Mazetong, Adolf Hitler, Henry the Eighth Caligula. We document the whole thing, that is what has happened to Putin. And let me back it up with some facts. When you're in Alaska and you are being treated with respect by the President of the United States in front of the whole world, Donald Trump went out of his way to treat this man with respect because he believed that was the best way to get a peace arrangement in Ukraine. And I would have done the same thing. And I'm not that kind of guy. I despised Putin. I despise people who are at other people evil people.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: While Putin was in Alaska being treated respectfully by the most powerful nation in the world, he continued to kill women and children in Ukraine. He couldn't even pause for forty eight hours to stop murdering people by sending But.
Speaker 1: Can I add one piece of context that I think is appropriate. The twelve hours before he got there, Ukraine unloaded on Russia. So both sides are equally as guilty. They're both at war, and there's not a ceasefire. So I mean, that's what happens in war. And that was literally within hours of that summit.
Speaker 3: It doesn't happen in war if you're in a peace negotiation with the man who is treating you in a way that's extraordinary. Now, Ukraine was not a part of that conversation. I don't know why the Ukrainians. I assume it was the disrupt Buotin or something. But that's not the point. The point was that Putin could have stopped for forty eight hours, and he did not. And the reason he did not is because he likes to kill innocent people. He enjoys it, and that's what Trump is facing now. And the only way you can deal with those people well is how Trump dealt with the Mullus. The only way the Mullus stopped was because they knew they were next. The plans had albdy been drawn up to get them a combination the CIA Massad operation. The Mulla's got the word you are going to be killed, and that's why they stopped. And that's what you're going to have to do to Putin. But you can't do it the same way because Putin has nukes and Iran doesn't.
Speaker 1: So I think you're right. I think I understand the President's strategies going into all of this. Your analysis is correct, although I would add the context that Ukraine they were firing almost up until the moment that the summer took place, So in that sense, it is what it is. Here is where you beat Putin in my view, because you're right, we're not gonna we are not going to get into a battle fight a war with Vladimir Putin and Russia. We're not going to do that, and I don't think Putin has the ability to fight it. If anyone would have told you three years ago, Bill O'Reilly, that Ukraine would have fought so valiantly and lost his little territory again relatively speaking against the might of Russia at this point, I don't think anybody would have believed it. I think they have performed extraordinarily well. Now they're using other people's money to fight this war. Now Donald Trump is making them buy the weapons, He's not giving it to them, and it's not a proxy war like Joe Biden was fighting. But if Donald Trump continues, he said, they will be dire consequences. The day before he went to that summit, he reiterated that to me in my interview with him that if Putin chooses the path of war, then the consequences that are dire will be the following what he did to India with fifty percent tariffs will continue. Europe will no longer do any business with Russia. Other countries similarly will be tarriffed if they do business with Russia. And the greatest pressure is going to go onto your good friend President chi And what side he comes down on is going to be fascinating to watch, because they are the biggest customer of Russian energy.
Speaker 3: That's the key. China's the key to solving at least temporarily this problem. But President Trump has to be careful now because people are trying to undermine him. George Will did it last night on News Nation by saying Trump's threats don't mean anything. He pushes back the deadlines. Putin doesn't respect him. That's a bunch of who. I don't believe Will's analysis at all. And Will is just like Bolton and the others. He's a Trump hater. But the president has to be cautious. His time window is closing, and I don't believe a meeting between Lensky and Putin would lead anywhere. Putin's is going to be strutting there like a peacock and do whatever he wants to do.
Speaker 1: It is, by the way, I think a bilateral meeting is a bad idea. I think you need a referee. I think Trump's probably the only person that could do it, although I think Mark or Rubio could do it as well.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't matter what they do. Putin's going to try to make a mockery of it. So I think that there is a chance that Putin will pull back from the madness. But again, I want everybody listening to the Anni Roudio program, all eight hundred and ninety five stations, you have to understand that we are dealing with a mentally ill human being here, not a rational person. And that's me.
Speaker 2: But isn't that the nature of evil?
Speaker 1: I wrote a book, Deliver Us from Evil and Defeating Despotism Terrorism. Well, first you have to be liberalism that appeases you know, these despots, these evil people. Now, Ronald Trump gave him a window of opportunity. Did the same thing with Iran. He gave them fifty days. On the fifty first day, Israel started at viscerating them. We finished the job. We took out their nuclear sites. Now we're bankrupting them. Now, if you read the paper today, they're begging the reformers are begging the Mullahs to give up any nuclear ambition. Now, you can't act the same way with Russia. However, the financial pressure is great. Their economy is not in great shape, and I think there's a window of opportunity to the really squeeze, putin hard where it hurts. That is the point of leveraging. You know, I do martial arts. There are specific targeted strikes that you make in martial arts and pressure points that you use in martial arts. Their pressure point is their weak economy and their dependence on energy.
Speaker 2: Last word.
Speaker 3: Last word is that Americans should want the killing in Ukraine to start. We have two problems with that. A madman who won't stop. We might be able to force him to stop, and hopefully President Trump will carry that out. And then we have a political party who doesn't want peace in Ukraine. And that's a discussion for another time, but it's reached in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Can we have about a minute explain that.
Speaker 3: Okay, we did a search because I do a YouTube commentary. It's YouTube dot com slash bill O'Reilly, I do too. A week we did a search to see if there was one elected, just one Democrat in the governorships or in the House or in the Senate that said anything positive about Donald Trump's attempt to stop the war in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: Not one shocking it's shocking.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think he's gotten the credit. I mean, he played a big role in India, Pakistan. I think he played a big role in stopping the direct conflict with Iran, in Israel, Rwanda, the Congo, Serbia, Kosovo, Tylane, Cambodia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Egypt Ethiopia. Now, I think this is by far the most difficult, and it's complicated for a lot of the reasons you're articulated here. But with that said, now it seems like we're moving into the next phase and the next step, and the next step is going to be massive, massive financial pressure on Putin and I think that that will you know, that's what brought the former Soviet Union to its knees. I think that'll work again, but it'll take time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I wish evil. I wish evil didn't exist, but it does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I get back from vacation, I'm giving you the first radio interview on confronting evil. And by that time Donald Trump would have to have made a decision about sanctioning Russia and the countries enabling Russia.
Speaker 2: Bill O'Reilly, all things, o'reiley, Bill, o'reiley, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Sir, Thanks for having me quick break right back. You know, I got this story out of New York. I'm going to get to in a second here. But if you want to know how twisted and sick the left has become, and we'll get into this more at the top of the next hour, listen to Congressman Robert Garcia, of course California. Of course, a Democrat would rather shut down the government than let Donald Trump fix Washington, d C's crime spree. Now, keep in mind, we are finding out more and more every day that in the Washington pre beacon now has done a lot to uncover a lot of the information about this. A lawsuit filed by a veteran DC cop sites four examples of obvious homicides that were classified as quote accidental or cause undetermined because they're purposely cooking the books. And now we have new allegations covering up these murders because they want to lower the DC homicide rate. And again, I go back to the numbers, and the numbers couldn't be any more draconian and scary than we have the number one capital in the entire world of our countries. That means a country's capital that has forty one homicides per one hundred thousand people. The next worst country is sixteen. And we're not talking about countries that you would expect to be known for law and order. And I've gone through that list as well. Anyway, listen to this guy, he'd rather shut down the government than fix the problem.
Speaker 4: But do you think that your.
Speaker 5: Colleagues in the Senate, Senate Democrats should refuse to fund the government. That deadline is coming up at the end of September. Should they refuse to vote on these spending bills using that leverage until they see President Trump reverse deploying troops in the seats in the streets of DC.
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean first, that should be on the table, and I think we should be ruling that out. I think that Democrats of the Senate, the House, mean every all of us should be united and using everything that we can do in all of our power to stop what Trump is doing right now. I'm not just in decebment across the country. So absolutely that should be on the table.
Speaker 1: How about your refund the police? How about you keep people safe and secure? How about you stop the madness of defund dismantal no bad laws. It's just a thought. All right, Let's get to our busy phones. John in Minnesota on the Sean Hannity Show. What's up, John? How are you?
Speaker 7: Sean? I've been a longtime friend of your network, and actually, fan I should say.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. No, we appreciate your friendship and the fact that you're with us every day.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Yes, And actually I just wanted to say you did a great job on your TV show last night with the stephen A. Smith segment.
Speaker 2: Steven A.
Speaker 1: Smith's one of my buddies. I love stephen A. And you know, slowly but surely, sometimes I got to give credit. He's doing more research on politics than he's ever done before.
Speaker 2: He's passionate about it.
Speaker 1: He he is instinctively he thinks he's a Democrat. I keep pointing out to him, really not, because there's not anything you're agreeing with them on. And I think that we have we have fun discussions. But when I go into his arena sports trust me, he runs circles around me.
Speaker 7: Yes, and I really appreciate the fact you too can have such a civil discussion and still remain such good friends.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's really he's such a good guy. I'm telling you you'd love him. He's salt of the earth. He's a good guy. He really is.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, I can tell just from watching him. But I've got a suggestion for you. Okay, we know that Kid Rock invited Bill Maher to the White House, and that made a great impression on Bill Maher. Could you do the same for Stephen A. Smith.
Speaker 1: In a heartbeat, I'd be glad to you know what I'll ask him. As a matter of fact, I did bring it up with him. I said, if you ever want to go, let me know. But I could actually press it and push it and maybe.
Speaker 7: A challenge to him.
Speaker 2: I don't Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith will be respectful and charming and and he will discover a side of Trump that I think will probably shock him. I mean, I think that the media caricature of him is so false and phony and so so not rooted in reality that I think people have have created false perceptions and false beliefs. But when you meet him, he'll he'll understand Donald Trump more. I've known Trump for thirty years. I'm I wish people knew the guy that I knew way before and now, because he's the same guy, and he's he is wickedly funny, incredibly generous and kind and smart as a whip, and uh, you know, he's very passionate about helping save the country in the world.
Speaker 2: He's this is real for him.
Speaker 7: Well, that's why I kind of thought to it be a great idea, because I know we've even had stories about Greg Gottzfeld never thought he would like Trump and Tyrus that's on his program said he never thought he would like Trump, and every one of them after they meet Donald Trump, they come away with a whole different opinion, mainly because, just like you said, the media just you know, villainizes Trump so bad that I think if you were to meet him in person, he'd come away a whole different person.
Speaker 1: And I think it kind of sucked that people want to after Bill Maher for just sitting down and talking to President Trump and then being honest that he had a good time. I mean why, I mean, I would sit down. Obama famously said, you know, I hear Hanna, he wants to have a beer with me, and you know, I'm always up for a beer. I would have loved to have sat down with Obama, and I'd still like to sit down with Obama. Obama wouldn't come anywhere near me, and trust me, I was never invited to the White House, never invited to do an interview. And maybe it was a good thing, because you have to I'd be in a very tough spot because you have to respect the office of the presidency. And meanwhile, I have really serious, significant disagreements with Obama and with Joe Biden. Anyway, I appreciate the call. Here's a reminder of what happened. Listen.
Speaker 8: With respect to Sean Hannity, I didn't know that he had invited me for a beer, you know, but I will take that under advisement. Generally, his opinion of me does not seem to be very high, but I'm always good for a beer.
Speaker 1: And my name came out of his mouth. I think we took up a lot of space in his head there for a while. Don't anythink, Linda, we were living re free? For sure, we were living rent free, but no doubt about it. Even for a while. I think that we counted we were up to like fifteen Obama mentions of me.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. Would you like to hear it? We have it? Play it, think about it?
Speaker 9: Hateful if you were watching Sean Hannity system, He's a common these guys.
Speaker 4: They've given me a hard time.
Speaker 8: With respect to Sean Hannity, I didn't know that he had invited me for a beer, you know, but I will take that under advisement. Generally, his opinion of me does not seem to be very high, but but I'm always good for a beer.
Speaker 2: How would the wife and kids doing.
Speaker 7: You know, they're doing great now. They seem to be thriving and watching Nickelodeon.
Speaker 9: They're not listening to Sean Handy on Nickelodeon.
Speaker 8: I'll put mister Burgess up against Sean Hannity, He'll turn him up.
Speaker 9: Is Sean Hannity suddenly gonna get on the air whis and say, you know I was wrong about this Obama guy?
Speaker 4: He's my man. No.
Speaker 9: I mean I think that there's a certain segment of hardcore Sean Hannity fans that probably wouldn't want to go have a beer with me.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt about that. Actually would gladly have a beer. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Let's go to our busy phones. Let's say hi to Dan in my free state of Florida.
Speaker 2: How are you Dan? Glad you called sir?
Speaker 4: Oh hi Sean, It's a all the thing. I'd be glad to buy you a beer. And I want to really get out because today's my birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh, happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much. We love you here. I'm not going to be ashamed to say it without you. In the last four years and Fox and iHeart and other shows beside yours, but particularly you, You're not on at nine pm Eastern Standard time, just by accident that everybody knows that's the time. And I can't thank you enough. I'm sorry I go overboard, but I can't help it.
Speaker 2: But that's being very nice.
Speaker 1: Let me just say one thing, because you mentioned my parents, and both of them died pretty young. Next March it'll be thirty years since my father died, and it will be not long after that my mom died. And honestly, I know I stand on their shoulders. These people work so hard and their lives was so much harder than my life. Whenever I start to whine and moan and complain, and I do, I try to catch myself and remember the lives that they led, and that the only reason I had a chance at my dream is because of them. And I was not as appreciative at the time as I should have been. And I guess that's probably natural. But you're very kind of say that about them because they do deserve a lot of the credits.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know what we'd do without you. Again, at this stage of the game, I'm in the I think, the last inning, but I feel good. I just wander to say specifically this. When you said the other night in the night before it on your show on TV that Valensky is my I forgot his name now Valenski and Putin was his name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zolensky and and Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, they definitely. I wouldn't mean it as strongly as I'm able to say it. Have to have a referee with kids whatever you call it baseball, and often parents that go crazy and want to kill the referee. But at least there's a referee there. This guy Zelenski, I don't blame him one bit. He has in his heart because he's not a sociopath, which I think Putin is. Sean he is going to I'm afraid even though they'll be checked thoroughly and blah blah blah, but there's still going to be a couple of translators there because of the Ukrainian as somebody told me, it is different than Russian. He is liable to. I would be hit as a normal, healthy human being with a tremendous hatred of what this guy's done to his country and people and children and burning people to death, which is what explosives do. They blow them up, they burned their death. They're both so I definitely feel if Donald Trump wants to go and respect it, I think you'd be great at it. But I don't know if you want to go anybody at Fox, maybe Dana Perino, who's could be.
Speaker 1: What Dana, listen, anyone I think you're really I think this is if I'm Donald Trump, I would I would see this to the end. I know what it's thinking is his thinging is if they can't get along alone, what's the purpose of going forward? And however, I think the odds go up exponentially if he's in the room. And yeah, is he kind of being a babysitter, referee whatever term you want to use. Yes, But I think with these two it's kind of needed. But listen, I want to wish you again a happy birthday, Dan. I do appreciate your call. I am glad you're out there and uh and you're not in the last quarter. You got a long way to go. God willing, I'll pray for that quick break right back. We'll continue more your phone calls coming up. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 10: As we continue, the final hour of the Sean Hannity Show was up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, We're going to say hi to Mark in Alaska.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Mark, we enjoyed our time in Alaska. Loved the people of Alaska. What's going on, sir?
Speaker 7: How are you doing, mister Hennity? Hey?
Speaker 4: I lose good, sir, short, But I knew you were coming, and I sent you an email to try to offer you to Alaska meal. I heard you had some difficult time with a crabcake.
Speaker 1: Heard my No, the crab cake was fine when it was fresh, but in the in the radio studio when Linda put it in in the microwave and stunk up the place. No, who wants to day old crabcake. I don't want to tay old crabcake.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not.
Speaker 7: And I'm here to tell you that when you do come back, my wife and I would be honored. Head you over for the tullous and dinner.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate your kind words. I hope it includes the King crab Legs, which we did have uh one one night. I will say one other thing. The food is phenomenal. The people are phenomenal. The people in Anchorage were great. We all had a great time.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was important work and you know.
Speaker 1: But with that said, now I make my meals for the week, like this week is is poor rib week, and I'm eating pork ribs every day. And I usually have some steam clams. I make that as well on a regular basis, little neck.
Speaker 4: Clams on the grill and crab legs and steak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I eat a ton of steak, so I figured I'd give it the steak a break this week, and I have a little bit more pork. I may have steak today. What the heck? Now, you may be making me my mouth water for the steak. Listen, we're gonna see, We're gonna see what happens. I think Plan b's now coming. I think Vladimir Putin is being Vladimir Putin. Trump got him to the table, Trump got all Europe's attention, Trump got Zelenski's attention. We have a window of opportunity. But if Putin wants to be difficult, okay, then Trump's gonna go to Plan b and it's gonna be devastating in dire consequences, and that means he's going after them financially.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be a war.
Speaker 1: We don't support forever wars, and you don't want to fight a nuclear power with a mad man. You know, Bill O'Reilly's right about that analysis. Anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend. God bless you, God bless our friends in Alaska. Enjoy those king krab legs. They're awesome.