Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap? All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap about? So Danielle wants to play a phone tap on her roommate Tricia. Now both roommates, they're on a health kick. So they say decided, Hey, let's get a treadmill for the apartment. So Trisha ordered the treadmill, and daniel said, you know it, now is a perfect time to play the phone tap. Let's mess with her about the treadmill being delivered.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Listen to Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, Tris, looks up your treadmill came.
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 3: But the only problem is he won't bring it upstairs. He's telling me that that's not part of the deal. So he's leaving it outside of the curb.
Speaker 1: Okay, but he proposed to bring it in, all right, So what am I doing?
Speaker 2: Am I bringing it back in the truck? Or what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's the guy can put on the phone, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she wants to speak to you.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Yeah, who's this?
Speaker 1: Hi? My namma Tricia one who order to tread.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, congratulations on your treadmill.
Speaker 1: I'm a contract stating that you guys are supposed to deliver it into my home, not on the curb.
Speaker 2: Listen, I drop it off. That's my job. I'm the drop off guys.
Speaker 1: No, you don't drop anything off. You're supposed to take it inside of my home. What part I don't you understand?
Speaker 2: The problem is? I have nothing saying that I'm gonna go deliver this thing, uh, and then lug it up some stairs and then take it out of the box for you. Let's be honest here, So let's do us all the favor.
Speaker 1: You're right, let's be honest. I have a contract stating that's what you're supposed to do. Are you even by yourself? Are you working with someone?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. I'm by myself. How the hell am I supposed to carry a box upstairs? So?
Speaker 1: I mean, were you supposed to carry it upstairs? That's what we were supposed to have happened.
Speaker 2: There's two of you and one of me. Let's do the matthire.
Speaker 1: So my problem. Your company was supposed to send someone else to take it upstairs with you. I have a written contract. What is the problem. Take my treadmill up to my house?
Speaker 2: I don't work well under the cussing policy. Okay, so it's just.
Speaker 1: Act like that's a maybe I wouldn't have to curse you out now I need to take myself there. I don't know what I have to say to you.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think you might need this treadmill to work off all that anger you have in you right now, all.
Speaker 1: Your superboxer, how about that? We'll back like a straight right now.
Speaker 3: You need to tell him something, okay, because if you paid your money and you said you had your contract get my.
Speaker 1: Money back, and I want to get his gass fired?
Speaker 2: Can we set it up outside? Maybe that will do. Can we set it up in nobody?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 3: Tris? Seriously like, you need to come in the box.
Speaker 1: You got a camera, Please get a camera, Tris, listen, the guy is leaving, so I'm just gonna put it inside. Hey, we don't carry it together. I don't lift the boxes, you know. I don't lift no box. I don't lift anything. I don't even like to take another trash.
Speaker 3: What about the lady that lives in the first floor. She can help me bring upstairs.
Speaker 1: She's like the woman who likes a crip keeper. He's seventy years old, so you want to have a com up face with a box? Do you want to have my breakup back?
Speaker 2: Pa, Tricia, I can tell you what the problem is. Actually, you got phone tapped. What Tricia, My name is Garif from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show and you got phone tap by your friend Daniel.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, yeah, I'm People in my office like, what the hell do I wear?
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show