Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks phone Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: You know what, sometimes when you're doing a phone tap, something else happens, like you get a wrong number, or it just doesn't work out. But sometimes the accidents turn out to be actually very entertaining and you meet some very entertaining people.
Speaker 3: This happened to our own Dave Brody.
Speaker 2: Now Dave Brody was in the Phone Tap studio making a phone call on a and he's phone tapping a woman named Noreen, all right, but he accidentally dialed the wrong number when he was trying to call Noreen, and he kept getting this old woman on the phone named Margaret, and Margaret was just not in a good mood. So when Brody asked.
Speaker 3: For Noreen, she started yelling at him and she hung up on him.
Speaker 2: So he's like, what's this? So he, you know, he can't let it go. He calls this old lady back and says, look what happened. So this old lady starts going on and on and on for a few minutes, and then she starts thinking Brody is a friend of hers named Tony, her nephew Tony. So he like plays along and says, okay, I'll pretend to be Tony for this woman who he wasn't supposed to call the first boy. Now, so Brody decided to keep being Tony to turn the phone tap on Margaret the wrong number, lady.
Speaker 3: And here's what happened. Listen to this lady, Hello.
Speaker 4: Noreen, you have the wrong number, sir. I told you that before.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 4: Who is this thinking?
Speaker 3: Why did you yell at me?
Speaker 4: The son of a Dutch that's some best that keeps calling and calling me? And they asked for somebody else?
Speaker 3: Well, why are you yelling at me? I didn't do it.
Speaker 4: That's three times they called me.
Speaker 3: Well who are they asking for?
Speaker 4: For Noreen or something?
Speaker 3: Well, who's Noreen?
Speaker 4: Who the hell knows? I don't know. That's why I'm twenty te I told him, do you have the wrong number? Three times?
Speaker 3: I told him, Well, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: What aggravates me. I'm making the gravy for sound right, I'm doing my cooking. I got my hands all full of chicken, so because I have to take the bowl off on every fishing thing, Sure, sure, keep calling me, you know, and I have to wash my clean my hands. Got the son of a bet. She burns me up.
Speaker 3: The hell what he wants?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: He drives me crazy.
Speaker 3: Listen, I got three way calling if you If this guy calls you back looking for Noreen, keep him on the phone. I got a program on the computer. I can track them for you.
Speaker 4: Well, how the hell can you attract them?
Speaker 3: Here's what I'll do. Let me, let me, let me connect my computer to your phone. All right? Yeah, Now, if he calls back, you keep on the pune for like a minute and a half. I'll be able to track him. Get his number on my half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be balling my top fire fire. I'd like to punch him if he was here. This is Tony, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know you don't You don't sound like it.
Speaker 3: I'm on a cell phone.
Speaker 4: Oh I see yeah, I'll take care of it, okay, Tony? All right? By boys, Hello, Hello, there there's nobody around here that's that's called Noreen.
Speaker 3: What are you covering for her? Put her on the phone?
Speaker 4: Work? Sorry, I told you she does not let her. I told you that.
Speaker 3: Look if she's mad at me telling him, how the.
Speaker 4: Hell cas whether he's mad or you or.
Speaker 3: Not, I care, I love her?
Speaker 4: Who cares? Yeah, I think you're a nut.
Speaker 3: Listen, Hello, Yeah, it's Tony. You didn't keep him on long enough.
Speaker 4: I just I was so aggravated.
Speaker 3: You gotta keep him on for like two minutes.
Speaker 4: He's so persisting. You'll be surprised. He's so persistent that he says he loves her and all that stuff. You know, I don't need that.
Speaker 3: Listen, if he calls back, keep him on the phone for like two minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm gonna try. But in the meantime, I'm doing a lot of I'm just cleaning my check him out, Jesus Christ, I have to put up at this place. I'm set up. Oh, he's still driving me, bas I'll let you get.
Speaker 3: Off the phone. If he calls back, keep him.
Speaker 4: Talking, I'll try.
Speaker 3: Thank you, all right, Missus Cavello, please put Noreen on the phone.
Speaker 4: Huh I my name is not missus Kamelli or whoever the hell you're talking about. So don't don't bug me, will you? Please? Please just tell you I'm going to get the cops. I'm gonna get the cops for you. I'm gonna get them?
Speaker 3: Is she.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna call the cops right after you. You you, I'm gonna hang up. You're really gonna get it?
Speaker 3: Did she get the flowers I sent?
Speaker 4: I don't get no flowers? Son it I sent?
Speaker 2: Noreen.
Speaker 4: No, you're You're an idiot. That's what you are. You're a damn idiot.
Speaker 3: She thinks I'm an idiot too, But I know well, I don't blame her.
Speaker 4: I don't blame her for be for telling you that that you're an idiot, because you are.
Speaker 3: So She's there, right, she told you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure she told me. Sure, she told me about it. You're a just damn idiot.
Speaker 3: Please put her on the phone and you'll.
Speaker 4: Never You can't. Don't you understand when somebody don't want to be bothered with you.
Speaker 3: But I want to marry her.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna marry her. Who cares? I don't give her damn And then she doesn't give her there either she does. Don't shut your mouth and shut up.
Speaker 3: You know she loves me. It's Tony. I traced the number for you.
Speaker 4: You're dead.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna believe this. It turns out it's a radio station in New York. They called you by mistake. Oh god, now here's the thing. They said that you were such a good call. They want to put you on the air instead of the person they were gonna phone tap. Oh good, So you're gonna be a celebrity.
Speaker 4: Thank thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, well, I'm gonna let you get back to doing what you were doing.
Speaker 4: I gotta cook for today, for Sunday. Then I have to cook for tonight. I have, I know, I don't even know anymore.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded permission granted by rand phone Tap. We're only on Elvis Duran in the morning show here in New Elvis Duran phone tap weekday mornings