Speaker 1: I believe that Kendrick didn't think a full disc record from Drake was coming.
Speaker 2: I do think he has an album coming in May.
Speaker 3: Where do you keep hearing? Sorry, where do you keep hearing about this album coming in May?
Speaker 4: I didn't first time already was from Mall.
Speaker 3: Just now, yeah, Sam, Yeah, you said it like three times.
Speaker 2: I just I just spoke to a little birdie.
Speaker 4: I was on Twitter.
Speaker 1: No, not on Twitter. I was smoking walking around the park and a little birdie dropped a little button button my head. No, Kendrick maybe coming to May.
Speaker 4: So I was like, oh, okay, what type of bird? Was it a butterfly?
Speaker 2: It was a It was a blue jay?
Speaker 3: I think can butterflies be Oh wow, that's a good reference.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, good job, Mall, I get it.
Speaker 2: Not that blue jay.
Speaker 5: Okay, no worry.
Speaker 6: And now.
Speaker 4: Boys and girls want to hear with your story.
Speaker 7: Saturday night was at this real wild party.
Speaker 8: They had to lift up over flowing the cup about five six.
Speaker 4: Strip was trying to work for a buck.
Speaker 1: Then not one girl outside with me her name was lying and shop with the guy.
Speaker 4: With you said why you open the dancing the cash?
Speaker 1: I guess the full last scene since the scene last, she said.
Speaker 4: And we are back. Yes, we are.
Speaker 1: Took a quick little you know, forty eight hours apart. Took some rn R, needed some little R and R to kind of let things breathe a little bits like wine. Gotta like pop the cork sometime, let it breathe.
Speaker 4: We took the usual time off that we have for the last house. Yeah, but this one just felt a little different, did it?
Speaker 2: But a little different.
Speaker 4: Why do you feel that way?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe because I got more ship done in these two days, and I have gotten done in the past couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, Would you take adderall? No, I gotta take a road to get ship done now. I mean it helps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I didn't take it.
Speaker 1: Just had a busy two days getting shit together. But we're back to talk to the people you fully moved in. Yet we never got like a house update from you. We'll get to everything else, but not yet. I'm still waiting for small pieces to come in, pieces coming this week. Still getting things furnished and things like that.
Speaker 4: Did you pick a theme?
Speaker 2: No, I promise I didn't pick a no.
Speaker 4: No, what about a color palette?
Speaker 1: Type of natural tones, grays, creams, things like that, you know, keep things minimal.
Speaker 3: I like the food you got today, malls, the burgen. Do see the shoes match the collar and the.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I see how you put that together.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been doing this for a long time. You know in the hat. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We used to before social media. If you didn't wait to write ship, you got roasted outside all day for it.
Speaker 4: So the streets want to know, not us. But the streets were asking are the glasses full time?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: You need that transition.
Speaker 2: Only when I'm recording, I have to look at the TV for things.
Speaker 5: Just gotcha?
Speaker 4: Okay, So ages catching up even though your hairline and skin looks immaculate. Yeah fine, I mean not only something is aging on you.
Speaker 1: No, the oys are not bad, but you know, before they start to get there, want to get ahead of this thing.
Speaker 4: God, Okay, this is just getting ahead of an issue.
Speaker 1: Preventive fair, that's all it is. I don't need it in my prostate exams exactly. Yeah, I get in there.
Speaker 2: Let's see what's going on. See what's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're fingering your eyes exactly.
Speaker 5: Started his prostate exams at eight years old.
Speaker 4: At eight, he's making another I know less stations.
Speaker 2: I know that's what he does. It's okay. I'm here for you.
Speaker 1: I'm here for to make sure that your mental health is great. Coasting right off me whenever you ride, whenever you're ready to ride down and follow on Malley, just let me know, like we can still go put them on ice.
Speaker 4: I was not molested by.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: We keep putting follow on Malley in some bullshit. But we do have new merch available new Rory mal dot com. Now this that's not hip hop shirt available now. Everybody has been asking for this shirt and finally is here.
Speaker 4: All the letters on this side are different letters from other hip hop logos.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We need like a merch salesperson to just come on here and sell this shit. I just think it looks cool.
Speaker 1: We just need an only fans model to have sex on her only fans with this and really get those numbers up ticking trill.
Speaker 4: And then spam every Twitter account possible.
Speaker 2: I'm ass send one of these to miss be Nasty and let her squirt in this.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, it's sam Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be a towel, it could kee white, misbe Nasty.
Speaker 1: You can wipe off your monitor after you squirt all over it with the shirt.
Speaker 2: Do whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Somebody sent me a tweet during our little r and R for two days of someone saying, Maul, you know we can see your likes. So naturally I went to go look what was in Mal's likes and thank god I wasn't in public. Who was there, Miss be Nasty squirting all over the celf?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, coconut water.
Speaker 4: Let's I mean, we're gonna have to blur this on the TV. Just don't blurt all you liked a lot. This was the first thing that popped up. Oh look at that when someone said, Mal, you know we can see.
Speaker 2: Look at this art. Oh man, just art.
Speaker 4: There's so much porn on Twitter.
Speaker 5: It's a nice sweater too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna sit here, miss miss nast. We're gonna send you some merch. Yeah, and you can squirt all over the march if you please, saw on us. Don't worry about it. Send it back and let us smell it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, us you got that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, send it back. That's what we would do. Send us some merch. She'll send it back.
Speaker 1: We'll smell it on the air and let you know exactly how wonderful Miss be Nasty smells. And then we'll auction off a squirt merch. Gotta have gotta got gotta have a good pack of squirt merch. You know that what charity would be good for the squirt merch?
Speaker 2: Y m C A.
Speaker 4: Boys and Girls Club?
Speaker 2: Yeah, kid can always use a hoodie at the YMCA.
Speaker 4: You know that instead of going into Lost and Fountain.
Speaker 1: Well, if you, I'm pretty sure Miss be Nasty's merch smells better than Lost and Found merch.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had to wear a Lost and Founder hoodie?
Speaker 1: Thank god, Rory, I never had to, never had that. I was never that far down on the pole of life.
Speaker 4: I feel like there was one time I wore a shirt that was inappropose. I forgot what it was and I had to go to the principal's office and wear one of the Lost and Found shirts. O what I had on?
Speaker 2: I thought, you meant like they robbed you.
Speaker 4: I was shirt being robbed in your middle school by a middle school. Yeah, that's why it happened. Something only way to school and then they say going to Lost and Fountain and then your stuff, give me my.
Speaker 1: Shit, he has sit in his book bag. I want my shirt, give me my fucking irty bag.
Speaker 4: It definitely was. It was pretty banned the Snowman. Yeah, I can't believe they really banned that T shirt in high school.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean.
Speaker 1: Peoples getting robbed for you know, people getting beat up for the shirt. So they figured, let's let's just have kids not wear it at the school so we don't have to have that issue.
Speaker 7: Didn't it Also, wasn't it like crack affiliated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it wasn't like he was a meteorologist.
Speaker 2: He was born, he was born, he was he was born in December.
Speaker 4: It was to bring awareness to climate change. Yeah, that's all it was because right now, as Arctica's melting exactly and the polar ice caps.
Speaker 5: And climate change, you see what's going on in Dubai.
Speaker 4: That's not real, it is, Well, the flood is real. Yeah, the floods. What are you saying, is it like Dubai is not real?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, well they posted it's been other videos circulating of like crazy lightning and things tornadoes that people are just cgi on on social media to make it look like Dubai and that's got you with bays.
Speaker 3: But the rumor was Dubais started creating because they wanted to kind of temperament their climate. So they started creating like, uh, rain clouds, artificial rain clouds. And they're saying, I don't know how much time since they started. They did like a test run with those. They just had this insane flooding and the airports were flooded, the streets were flooded, everyone was flooded. And it's like, Okay, was that these rain clouds going rogue or was just just like you know, inclement weather that no one saw coming kind of thing.
Speaker 5: It's just weird timing.
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with the weather machine. Yeah, I think they fucked up.
Speaker 2: I think they kicked it up and high gear and didn't think about what was going to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had Willy Wonka at the handle.
Speaker 1: Somebody got drunk and sent up too many clouds. It's only supposed to send for They sent fourteen.
Speaker 4: Showing up drunk to work. When you're controlling the weather that day, it's a new level.
Speaker 2: Fuck it. Whatever happens, Roller Dice, we don't know what we're going to get today.
Speaker 4: It looks well anyways, I will say in the two days that we were not here. I was at the edge of my seat, still obsessing over this rap beef pause. I really thought Kendrick would have replied by now mmm. I was giving it last night. I was like, Oh, it's definitely gonna happen tonight, mainly because I wanted to talk about it on the pod today. I'm very scared that he's going to try to do some Thursday midnight shit to try to chart. Then we're gonna have to wait till Monday to pot about it.
Speaker 1: I am hearing that he has an album coming in May, so I don't think that we'll probably get a response until the album. I think I'll see that being a smart move and why not put the response on an album. But why well, if you let Drake tell it, tell it, you know exactly why.
Speaker 4: That he was just using us because he needed it.
Speaker 1: I said, if you let Drake Taylor, They've gon call me a Dick roder for like twelve all right days out a song.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of rodding Dick.
Speaker 5: I'll let you tell it.
Speaker 4: Kendrick has had sort of a theme with every single album. If there's one with a diss record to Drake, what is the theme here or is he just doing an album of just raps.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Kendrick is doing.
Speaker 4: We're speculating.
Speaker 1: I think that Kendrick didn't think that this was going to turn into a full out beef. I didn't think, Well, you just asked me to tell you what I think. I'm just thinking.
Speaker 4: Let me just think away your thoughts. Taking it back, let me tell you what I think.
Speaker 1: I think that Kendrick put out those bars on a Future's album. I think that, and it's funny how it goes back to what I said. I didn't think that that warranted the response, but that's just me. I don't think that he thought that a full record from Drake was coming his way. I think he thought that there will obviously be some bars on another record, a song somewhere. I don't think that he thought that this would turn into a full beef. I think that's part of the reason why Jay Cole apologized. I think he spoke to Kendrick and Kendrick was like, YO, like, I didn't it's not a beef. I just said what I said, and that was it. Just what I'm thinking, just my thoughts.
Speaker 4: I think the opposite as far as the convo with Kendrick and Cole, I think Drake and Cole this is purely speculation, not spoken to a single human being about this. I think he talked to Cole and said he's gonna take it there with Kendrick, and Cole was like, all right, you're gonna do that, Bet, I'm not a part of this. If y'all are going to really go there, I'm not even really involved here. That's what I think happened with Cole's reply. I think he got some information from Drake is purely speculation, Yeah, and was.
Speaker 7: Like, nah, I'm cool.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have some fun like wrapping back and forth. Bet, I'm good.
Speaker 2: See. That's what I think. The opposite.
Speaker 1: I think that Kendrick and Cole spoke after the Cole record came out, and he was like, yo, like I didn't think this was going to turn into a battle, said it was big me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like that's it.
Speaker 1: So I said, I think it was going to turn into a battle, But clearly Drake had different plans.
Speaker 2: And I think with Drake a lot of this is.
Speaker 1: Just a culmination of him not responding and holding him back on a lot of things for a while. And I think that he's like, Okay, let me entertain this. People obviously think that I'm sweet, think that you know, you can just say things about me and I'll never respond. Because typically that's what Drake does. He ignores a lot direct.
Speaker 4: I think he pretty much either in a whole subliminal type way or direct pretty much addresses everything down to like very minuscule things that we would think would be above Drake, which I actually appreciate him for that. As a rapper, he will legitimately address a bum on the corner if that bum on the corner said something, but not in such a direct are subs. I mean, I think that Old Deluxe is just five records of selves.
Speaker 1: I mean Red Button was definitely the battle record that I think that you know, probably putting most rappers on hy and alert, like okay, he's he's letting you know that you know he's aware, but if he has to go there, this.
Speaker 2: Is what will happened. I don't think y'all want that.
Speaker 4: I'll ask the room. I tweeted last night and was met with an array of what's Kendrick's have called the big steppers? But what were they before the butterflies? I'm not trying to like what was his his stand group called.
Speaker 5: No one's ever called.
Speaker 4: I'm saying no one Kendrick called himself that I'm Kendrick Lama. I asked a question, in the unlikely hypothetical event that Kendrick does not reply, are we gonna move the goalposts for him like we have a lot in the past, or is this boogeyman persona done? And the way we spoke about Cole where all these braggadocia's bars don't hit anymore? Are we going to say the same for Kendrick in the hypothetical.
Speaker 1: Though, I blame you ever for that, for what y'all made Kendrick feel like he was some boogeyman.
Speaker 4: No, he didn't. He was saying, someone say candy Man. That was something he created. He did a very good job at it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but Jenny, y'all started calling like y'all started calling him candy Man, the Boogeyman, all these other like weird names.
Speaker 4: The marketing worked, did he Yeah, my generation thinks he's the boogeyman, which I don't. I've never felt that he is the boogeyman.
Speaker 3: I just feel, oh, now, you don't small see you got it, you'd keep kind of rewrite.
Speaker 2: Oh now you don't.
Speaker 3: Now you don't, you keep changing things. I didn't change anything with I've told you. I feel like this is Drake's battle to lose. Drake is light years ahead of whatever Kendrick can do. I've agreed with you on that, have you. Yes, Sorry, I'm sick. My voice is courus.
Speaker 4: We well, we don't know that there yet. I'm still as much as I loved Drake's reply, and I think he fares very well in a battle with Kendrick. Let's not just dismiss Kendrick like he's not.
Speaker 2: No nobody's raph Hendrick's.
Speaker 4: I still think we should give him the benefit of the doubt that he can hang in this arena. I'm just keeping the same energy that I did with Drake after like that, you're on the clock and we're in a different era. Bro, You've had so much time to prepare. Why is it Thursday about to be Friday? Well, to be fair, gotten anything.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I gave Kendrick the same quote unquote clock that it took Drake to respond.
Speaker 4: To the to your point, though he was on tour. Even though I thought Drake could record on tour. No, but because he was on tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But like I said, you have to turn into a different person to get into battle mode. You can't be on the tour and be in battle Molde at the same time.
Speaker 4: Sure, and I'm saying Kendrick to your point before, we believe has been planning this for quite some time. And now that you're saying he may have an album in May, this was probably his roleout and it's been prepped for it. Why didn't you come that the weekend that Drake's this leaked? Why not step on it right away?
Speaker 1: Well, like I told you, I think the Ross thing kind of put a wedge that. I think that kind of took some of the stem out of it. I think that kind of took some things that Ross may be said. I think Kendrick may have said some of those things too. I agree with you that, So I think that may have You know that that can sound a little dated if you're Kendrick can put that out and it's basically echoing the same thing that Ross already said. So I think that had a lot to do with it. But I do think obviously he'll respond. I think he has to respond. How he responds is different. I don't know if it's a record on his album. I don't know if it's a full out disc. I don't know if it's something similar to the future record. But obviously Kendrick is an EMC of the highest level, so he will respond. But I don't think it's gonna be what people are anticipating. I don't think it's gonna be that. I think the moment of the table reserve for two type of thing that we thought this was kind of got interrupted by the Ross thing a little bit. And I think now with the whole AI thing, I think it's just taking some of that allure off of it. But I think that Kendrick will respond. I just don't think that it's gonna be the way people want.
Speaker 5: It to be.
Speaker 4: Perfect segue is my next question. Two leaks happened on what Tuesday morning? Yeah, one Owl Hunting I believe was the fake name of it, and then there was another one that hushed from Ovio posted. Then later on that Owl Hunting one, the guy that made it showed how he made that one. I'm split on this. I thought the Owl Hunting one was AI from rip like just down to the hook. Everything was like, Kendrick's not doing this. I do believe that one that Hush posted might be real.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 1: I think that's where I think it leaked, the same way Drake's version for the first version leaked. Obviously, I think it was more to that record, to that music that we heard from Kendrick. But I do think that that was And that's the thing with this AI thing. I think that, you know, if if another rap battle it occurs, I think that it has to We've learned through this that the music can only be put out on the streaming platform, like it has to.
Speaker 2: Be either from directly from the artists. Yeah, it can't be like we can't.
Speaker 1: We can't just think that it's going to pop up on a sound because this AI thing changes that whole dynamic.
Speaker 2: Now, it changes it. It's like, all right, is it really?
Speaker 1: Like when the Drake thing leaked, I didn't even want to click on it at first because I was like, is this like I don't want to hear no AI bars and get all you know into it, Like, oh that was hard. I didn't like that bar and it come to find out it's not even a real record. I didn't want to do that, so I never didn't. I didn't click on it. But same record, different lines, different beat, So that was a different type of AI because it wasn't AI.
Speaker 2: It was just a leak version. It was real, but it wasn't the real record.
Speaker 4: It's funny. I was thinking like the artist's perspective of it, and I do want to listen to what hush Po posted in a second. I feel like AI is also fucking with the artists because there's been some actual, like sort of okay AI disc records that we know I flat out AI, like they weren't even like, all right, where's that guy's original mirror? I know some of those artists must be tight when they hear these clearly AI records, taking an approach they would have taken, because now it's like, you may look like you're copying the A the viral AI, and they were already just taking the obvious approach.
Speaker 2: You were, right.
Speaker 4: Can we hear the one that hush posted.
Speaker 7: The Gulfs of Kendrin, I.
Speaker 8: Dominated your favorite rapp but you might have last. But Silen says enough to make niggas apologize. But it's like the statements Karl say the credit miss niggas and seized diwhen you revive and compet and it's scribed how the kind of rapper letting do what theyself self afflicted career wounds that fear helped draped loops, surprisse, loose height of respect.
Speaker 4: They promised me my death.
Speaker 7: Now they just needed dreads.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that being dead laid on the plot? You're not in need?
Speaker 8: But I have to throw boutits for him to go. Now that we got that out of little waysmo more to go. Stop wasting time.
Speaker 3: Let's get the.
Speaker 4: Show on the brow niggas?
Speaker 8: Was I normal?
Speaker 5: This is and when a kid was flying ahead.
Speaker 9: And take in a sweet this is.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: I saw everyone killing that and saying Kendrick's got to come hard than that. I thought that was a great intro to start off with this record. He's about to go somewhere and everyone's like, yo, that got leaked. That's why Kendricks taking so long, because he thought that was it and everyone called it trash. Clearly he's about to go somewhere. I thought that was a great fucking start with the cold Ship. All right, Now let's get to the drake shit, I thought I hope this is the beginning of the real record. I thought that was a great start.
Speaker 2: Uh, it sounds good. I wasn't mad at it. Obviously. The beat is hard. You know, he's saying a couple of things on there that's like okay.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: But then this this gentleman I guess popped up on TikTok or whatever he popped up at and proved that it was him that actually made the record.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, that was that was a different one, but that was the other one. Yeah, okay, the one that Hush posted. I believe just my own thoughts that that could actually be a real I think that's a real record that owl hunts and ship like.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That hook was like all right, bro, this is how how could y'all think this is real?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm glad people were posting this to prove that it was fake, because the Internet believes anything.
Speaker 7: M hmm.
Speaker 4: But I'm also on the side of like, why are we promoting this? This is just gonna encourage more people.
Speaker 5: To do this.
Speaker 3: Ship HOMEI this isn't cool, guys, Like, here's how I made the record. Stay the funk out of the business. It's corny, No one gives a ship. You dubbed your voice to sound like a famous rapper.
Speaker 5: It's whack. You fucked up this whole rollout.
Speaker 4: You figured out how Kendrick does his tease. Great, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I think Kendrick would have dropped if this dick had didn't fucking put this shitty ass record out.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think Kendrick would have dropped. I think that.
Speaker 4: I think it's something else.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I think it's you know again, I believe that Kendrick didn't think a full this record from Drake was coming.
Speaker 2: I don't think he thought that.
Speaker 1: I thought he thought he would just address it in another Drake record and just put be on an album somewhere. I don't think he thought that a battle was gonna happen from that moment. I don't think he thought that at all.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: So I think that he had to, you know, I do think he has an album coming in May, and I think that that kind of like this kind of got in the way of maybe some album things. Now he has to turn into this mode or maybe he has to create this type of record when the album's almost done. But yeah, I think the moment my overall point is I think the moment we thought we were going to have between Drake and Kendrick, I don't think we're gonna have it the way we thought. I think it'll happen eventually. Kendrick will respond, but it won't be the battle. It won't be like back and forth like we thought.
Speaker 3: Where do you keep hearing? Sorry, where do you keep hearing about this album coming in May?
Speaker 4: I didn't first some arty was from Mall.
Speaker 5: Just now, yeah, Sam, you said it like three times. I just I just spoke to a little birdie on Twitter.
Speaker 2: No, not on Twitter. I was smoking walking around the park and a little birdie dropped a little button button. My d it No, Kendrick maybe coming to May.
Speaker 4: So I was like, oh, okay, what type of a bird? Was it a butterfly?
Speaker 2: It was a It was a blue jay.
Speaker 4: I think can butterflies be.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that's a reference. Oh wow, good job, Mall. I get it. Not that blue jay. Okay, No, I mean, but they're up there ken folk.
Speaker 3: By the way, you guys were asking what Kendrick fans are called. He once tweeted at his fan base for freeing to them as ken folk, like k folk like kin Folk, but I feel like Kendrick's better than that. It was an old tweet.
Speaker 2: That's the name of kendricks fan base is Kinfolk.
Speaker 5: It was an old tweet he made. Oh but yeah, ken Folk, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna sound like I'm moving the goalpost. And I swear I have not joined any Ovio alliance. It's my own individual thought.
Speaker 5: Kendrick.
Speaker 4: It's a different clock than Drake. Even though I was very I put a lot of pressure in these episodes. Why because you don't get to pop the ship off and then get to make the time.
Speaker 7: I agree.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you're saying Kendrick should respond sooner.
Speaker 4: Yes, he doesn't. He does not get the luxury relax. He does not get.
Speaker 2: Because I'm waiting. I'm waiting. I'm waiting for y'all to move the post. I know it's gonna have.
Speaker 4: It's gonna look like I'm moving the post for Drake, but I'm not. I feel like if you pop the ship off, we can't be on your time.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I agree you popped it off. Even though I said, Drake should have replied quicker. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because the records great three weeks is a good enough turnaround time when you're on tour, Kendrick is chilling. You popped it off. Now we're not on your time anymore. You have to reply right away. You don't get the same luxury to pop the ship off, and everyone else has to get their ship in order, Like, damn, didn't see this coming. Now we have to get into what you're saying, a battle mode.
Speaker 7: No you don't.
Speaker 4: We're not on your clock anymore, Kendrick, you popped it off. Somebody replied directly, we need something this week.
Speaker 1: Well, well he will respond, and it'll be a great response, because Kendrick is a great rapper. But I think still through all of this, we find out that all of this candy Man Boogieyman shit that your generation kind of dubbed Kendrick.
Speaker 5: Well I don't believe in that.
Speaker 2: Well, well not you, but your generation definitely was running around.
Speaker 9: So I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it was twenty eight year old runnerup to me say say candy Man. I'm like, I don't want to say candy Man. I never liked that movie.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not saying, not even knowing what the reference. Yeah, I'm like, I'm not saying candy Man.
Speaker 1: And then y'all just kind of ran and thought that Kendrick was this bully that ran through the industry and nobody wanted to battle.
Speaker 4: All right, well, I agree with you. My generation definitely took that stance with Kendrick. But can you blame us, Yeah, I'm blaming you right now. We were very proud that, especially people my age that grew up on like golden era hip hop. We weren't actually like there for it. We were alive, we weren't there for it, but grew up appreciating that, especially when our era of music when we were in high school was you know, a little weird. We finally got somebody, we feel that could have been in the same tier as the j and the Nases like and we were there at twenty years old. When Kendrick put out Good Kid, Mad City. He means a lot to us in that regard. No, he's ours that in that way.
Speaker 1: But you call somebody a boogeyman once you've seen them in action, like terrorize other rappers, and like Kendrick has never done that.
Speaker 4: I was way more scared of gun play on cartoons and serial exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the boogey man.
Speaker 1: If we try to talk about the boogieyman like Kendrick has never I mean, but you know, I understand it. Yeah, sometimes you say things and you know it grows legs and people start calling that. But you know, it's just gonna be very interesting to watch this unfold and watch with a lance after that.
Speaker 4: I mean, he did a great job of marketing that mystique and only dropping a certain steff like he is owed the respect of this perception that he created. It was great marketing. It was just the other side of what Drake was doing. Yeah, so I think he still deserves the same praise. But nah, I gotta see you like reply, Yeah, it's this name dropt like when that element leak came out when he was like dis in French Montana and like telling Drake, I'm not Meek. I didn't lose my mind the way everyone else. I was like, all right, he just set a bunch of rappers names again, Okay, we know that Meek is not Drake. I didn't need Kendrick to tell me that. How are y'all feeling about everything that's going on in Gaza?
Speaker 5: Not very good?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, not Gaza.
Speaker 5: Oh in this well, I mean, y'all have.
Speaker 2: Been kind of quiet because your horse kind of bowed out.
Speaker 5: So I think I got a check in with you.
Speaker 4: I think Demarus is making a quiet, bold statement today wearing that Kanye West Vulture's crew neck.
Speaker 2: What is the statement?
Speaker 4: I think she chose a side and it's not it's not Drake's. Wait what hold on para? But like, why no, I'm not Drake's not Israel. I'm saying in the rap world, Okay, are you taking the Kendrick side?
Speaker 7: Is Vulture's Kendrick? How would that be taking Kendrick side?
Speaker 4: If you take a Kanye side, you're not taking a Drake side?
Speaker 7: Oh please, I didn't even child.
Speaker 4: I think I think you made a statement.
Speaker 10: I'm on rap side. I want to hear everybody's responses and pick a winner at the end.
Speaker 4: You're one of those that thinks the fans win.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the fans are losing right now though, because sh it is nasty out here.
Speaker 5: But is it?
Speaker 4: I feel like this has revived some form of at least music talk, like outside of just podcasting. It's nice to see the timeline, see people in my everyday life want to talk about music. Yeah, it's it's a great change that I'm cherishing being in the moment. It's just because I know it's going to pass.
Speaker 1: Because no rappers, no other rappers, can really put out music right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would be horrible for them today.
Speaker 1: It would be so it would be it would be like the dumbest thing for a rapper to try to drop something right.
Speaker 4: Now, speaking of like the real boogeyman. Is Taylor Swift dropping tonight?
Speaker 5: Is that true.
Speaker 9: That I was?
Speaker 4: I was thinking maybe Kendrick was waiting this week, because isn't Taylor dropping something tonight?
Speaker 7: I don't, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I maybe Kendrick's verses on that.
Speaker 4: I think I saw Carl Cherry tweeting about some Admittedly, I don't keep up with what's going on with Taylor Swift. I'm sorry, swifties, I'm not I'm not. I know her next one's called The Tortured Poets, but I don't know. I just feel like I wouldn't know if it was really coming out at midnight.
Speaker 2: You're not a swiftie.
Speaker 7: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I never said I was one.
Speaker 7: She does have something coming, so is it tonight?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh guess who? The only Swifty in the room is me? Because I'm wow.
Speaker 5: Damn, that's a quick turnaround, all.
Speaker 4: Right, so we're definitely not getting a Kendrick Well I respond on this, what if he's one of the tortured poets?
Speaker 9: Mm.
Speaker 5: You didn't even put like that once he.
Speaker 1: Made him do it for the swifties again, once he dropped his response, he's going to be a torching poet all right.
Speaker 2: Let me I'm roding Dick again. My bad, I'm sorry, let me stop.
Speaker 5: Don't check, don't do that, don't do that all of us.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you can't can't say anything about Drake. I'm rod digging if it say anything about Drake, I can't. If you like a rap, I don't say you're rotten dick just like okay, that'sh you like him like you guys.
Speaker 4: Are gonna make me defend Kendrick more than I even want to. He's not gonna do the alien voice. It's not gonna be over jazz beats. Like Kendrick Lamar is still a great fucking rapper. Who said he's all of the ovo stands. Everyone north of the border has made this perception in the last two weeks that Kendrick Lamar is not Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 7: Everybody the border.
Speaker 4: There's always easiest gonna be like this, this, this, this over some over some jazz chords.
Speaker 5: Wasn't that bad?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was raised asleep and it's bad.
Speaker 4: The only thing he was missing was a leah. I hated that bar so much.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Kendrick is still one of the most intelligent strategic rappers that we have seen. If y'all think he is about to go do some to Pimple Butterfly ship in a response to Drake, That's where I just can't stand.
Speaker 2: With people that are just just saying anything.
Speaker 1: No, he's gonna he's gonna rap for real, this is gonna be He's gonna respond, He's gonna respond.
Speaker 2: I just think that his plan wasn't a battle.
Speaker 4: How do we like turn down the algorithms a little bit like a volume button, because I'll click, man, I'll click one like positive Drake tweet that I like, not even actually like it, but I'm like, oh okay, I'll read it, and then I completely get thrown into all the Ovio stands, and then I'll like one Kendrick thing and then I'll be in the biggest Drake hater thread all by just looking at something.
Speaker 2: I like that what happens.
Speaker 4: I do like the algorithms because it does bring more shit. I'm not an algorithm hater, but like, how do we just turn it down a little bit where once I click one thing, I don't get everything.
Speaker 5: You got it?
Speaker 2: You can't click on nothing, you really can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what else we could turn down? I already take back my angle of championing Rick Ross for trolling Drake. I'm past it now. You can stop post like four hundred Instagram stories of just like nonsense.
Speaker 4: I can't even keep up. It's so it's got also Ross, like, do they know that all of us aren't rich?
Speaker 7: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a dis to me that he owns a sliver of Star Island. Yeah, I think that's kind.
Speaker 3: It was like a thirty six million dollar home while Drake's home it was selling for eighty eight. And then he's like the tree line, that vacant lot next to the tree lines, not even yours. It's like, now we're nitpicking square footage. It started out funny, and we know Ross, we're both funny. Now it's getting into like money talk that all of us are like you're both very rich.
Speaker 7: In the middle of a damn near recession.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, I feel like I feel like they shouldn't talking about their money, not.
Speaker 7: Dragging it the way that they're dragging it.
Speaker 4: I think they can do that in their DMS or do it on a record. I've never met a money talk on a rap record.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like when rich and they can start beefing, because look what they beefing about. That plane was a cargo plane before you put seats in it. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like, what.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to do, nap, put a luxurious interior in the Now it's a private fucking plane.
Speaker 5: Also, that was a known thing.
Speaker 3: I hate when people try to say stuff like they're breaking news, like that was a gifted cargo jet.
Speaker 5: Everyone knew that.
Speaker 4: I didn't, and I still don't care.
Speaker 3: Even if you didn't, it's still it's still just paid amount of money to keep that thing running. You're you're staffing, that's its staff. You're hiring a staff to operate that. So it's like you're accruing another property. So that that alone, you're gutting it, fitting it to fit people, because it was a cargo plane. At one point, it's like these are like, these are tens of millions of dollars in projects. Just yeah, so what the plane itself was a gift?
Speaker 4: Okay, but I did laugh, and Drake so dumb told Ross that he has to take the wrap off his jet when it's time for other people to fly. That's I did laugh at that.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 5: That was that's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: At least be funny with your rich talk. I don't care that his plane was a cargo. I also think Ross owning a house on Starline is great. Yes, I didn't think it was a slight to say that you have like a sliver of the pie. It's a great pie. It's Starland, like Star Island in Miami. And it looked like an awesome house. This is a beautiful, beautiful home. Beauty. It was funny when he called it a content creator starter house or something Miami starter pack.
Speaker 10: You know that those are like real like content creator houses. Yeah, that's fucking insane.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is the only fan houses sorry, are well that's for the night, that's the Airbnb, that's where they go to shoot. No, they have like houses like similar to what Drake was saying, content creator cribs that looked just like these all white Miami houses and it's just a bunch of chicks that do only fans going there and they fuck each other and collapse.
Speaker 2: Then wait for the uber to pull up.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like what As Angels was As Angels Is Back?
Speaker 7: Really I heard that, Yeah, that's how you know we entered our recessions as Angels Back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being so outward with sex trafficking these days shows that, you know, this administration put this country in the camp.
Speaker 2: Tas basically said, now y'all jumping on my wave. Y'all jumping on my wave.
Speaker 1: So much money now he's about to do his forgot about it that now now you're on my way down the type of time I was on.
Speaker 4: Okay, I get it, and some motherfucking thanks I.
Speaker 7: Get might have been the first content creator house.
Speaker 4: You're not. What about what was the ship that Natalie Nune was on?
Speaker 10: That's back Girls Club? Wasn't that sort of They were not creating content. They were selling pussy though that's also not true. I never watched it, thank god.
Speaker 4: They were just put prostitution on people that I've never even I mean.
Speaker 1: They weren't selling it while they were filming, But after filming is done, they might have sold something by the crafty table.
Speaker 2: That's when the sale sale begins.
Speaker 4: The money food, oh over, that's who the customers are.
Speaker 10: Everyone has to get crafty as craft services. Where out of snacks are when you're filming someone.
Speaker 4: But you gotta think season one people don't make any money.
Speaker 2: That's why once you finished shooting, you have to go.
Speaker 4: It's like when rappers still sell drugs during their first album. Like, yeah, they were probably still selling pussy in season one.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, not on set, but.
Speaker 4: Taking projects.
Speaker 2: They was taking pre orders, take some pre orders.
Speaker 7: Did Jay still live in Marcy on his first album?
Speaker 4: No, I was asking he misplaced ninety two bricks. I think he was doing fine. No, he was still living in marsh No, he was uh five sixty h State Street.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was not in mars. He wasn't in the projects.
Speaker 4: I had a fun night and never mind. Yeah in five it's a great apartment.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, Julian has this conspiracy hole he wants to fall down today.
Speaker 5: I'm with him.
Speaker 2: I didn't bring my ten foil.
Speaker 5: Hat do I need it?
Speaker 3: As long as I have Rory and I have plenty to curry and Ross has responded now, so I don't believe Ross.
Speaker 5: Okay, well Ross, no, that's boom. I said that to yell mean yeah, boom.
Speaker 4: That wasn't really like it?
Speaker 10: No, it is.
Speaker 3: I didn't because these are these are contracts and negotiations.
Speaker 5: You would know nothing about. These don't pertain to you. I own your ship, I.
Speaker 2: Own you, I own you.
Speaker 4: Clearly would give a cut to Gamma UMG. He wouldn't know what they did with that afterwards. So start, I'll let you lead with these tweets. Are a better reader than I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so uh yeah, I've been bedridden for the last forty eight hours.
Speaker 5: So I really dove into this conspiracy and.
Speaker 4: Very reliable source.
Speaker 3: Right this guy on Twitter, Well, it's it's a cumulative This is a nice thread where he takes uh information he pulls from all over internet, the lyrics, the people involved, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: But I did a really good job.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Basically what we're looking at is Larry Jackson, who is the man over at Apple Music. Uh and Drake who was given four hundred million from UMG, which Rory and I were very adamant about saying that's not enough money liquid. You can't value Drake at a check you can cut him. You have to give him kickback on the back end to really continue to pat his pockets and meet him at the level of value that he actually is worth. So with that being said, Larry starts forms this company called Gamma, and the rumor is Drake is like the Lucianto this Gamma operation and a lot of the Gamma artists, most of which were included in this beef Rick Ross, Na have the Weekend Metro, Kendrick a sap in future are all subsidiaries under Gamma, as well as a bunch of other artists. Sexy Red is also in there, which people are speculating that's why Drake's been championing her so much. And then there's other things you've seen support from Drake where he usually doesn't support artists. On September twenty ninth, when Rick Ross and Maybak Music announced their partnership with Gamma, Drake then less than a month or two later, posted the album with him and Meek on his story. So then you're kind of like putting the pieces together on that end, but this one, this was false out of this guy's theory. I thought he did a great job. But Drake posts people's music all the time, all the time on Okay, ig store Fair. But the things that looked interesting to me, which is stuff that I've been paying most attention to, I think Drake reveals a lot via his lyrics, and this is what I was drawn to the most most recently on Champagne Poetry or Sorry. Recently, he said, the twenty percent of you that we own is my Tutsi's money, ownership other artists. Somebody get Larry Jackson on the phone. I need to ownership if we press and go because business is booming on behalf of me. I need a bite out of the apple like Adam and Eve.
Speaker 4: Well that was referencing when Larry was still with Apple and not UMG.
Speaker 3: But they could ben in the process of fair and then there's a couple more. Man, if your pop is up for sale, I buy the whole thing.
Speaker 5: I think that's just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's yeah. When the who's the CEO of Universal? They mistaken because Google says Lucy, But that just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: Who filling up the piggy bank? Who bringing home the bacon?
Speaker 3: Again, I think that's just more Yeah, it's bravado talk, but I think there's a lot of weight to Drake's involvement that isn't communicated or wasn't publicized when he got that. They call it the Lebron size check from Universal, So I know Rory is willing to put the hat on for this mall. I'm more curious as to what you think. Do you think Drake's collecting on the back end? And I don't think it's as like obvious as I'm saying, Hey, it's.
Speaker 1: Just collecting on the back end, But for people to try to sit there and make it seem like he owns it each each a piece of each artist, It's like, okay, well, these artists into company that owes Drake money. Yes, does that mean that he's getting a percentage of all of these artists if you want to paint it that way, wherever this company gets the music from, Yes, they are paying Drake on the back end.
Speaker 5: We know that. Now.
Speaker 1: If you want to say, oh, then that means that he's getting money from this artist that's signed there and that artist.
Speaker 2: That's how you want to slight they said, cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know what other business dealers these people have and where else they'll get money from.
Speaker 4: But I think to paint it like Drake is getting a percentage of each one of these artists. I mean, I mean, you could paint it that way if we were going in some form of a rap battle. Yeah, But I feel like, and maybe that's something. Let's say this is true. Maybe that is something Drake is holding for the next, the next, this and didn't want to put it in the first one because if this was true, Drake is telling us, if all these people are shooting at him, Drake is letting the world know in a very witty way that I own you guys as artists now where I don't even think it's a tenfoil hat conspiracy. When he got out of his cash money deal and re signed with UMG Direct, I don't think we value Drake in the streaming era at four hundred million dollars. I think it's drastically higher. And the leverage in which UMG has with a Spotify with Apple Music, how they got twenty five percent of Spotify is based off their leverage. So drake value to four million is nothing. I believe that they would have to give him some form of just UMG universal music. I could see them doing some shit and giving him just the urban side of UMG and a point on that. I could see that, But then again, also, what is that value really to Drake? I mean, I'm not gonna sit here and shit on Rick Ross and Meek. I really enjoyed that album. I don't think it was profitable. If we're just going off that certain list in the streaming era, the weekend would be for sure profitable, right NAV does good numbers, But we're talking about UMG. We saw during that back and forth TikTok debacle that they said, go fuck yourself TikTok because UMG is point zero zero one percent of their their their profit. So is that even that value to Drake having a back end on some of these artists or more of a cut of his music? To me, that's the whole ship, Like, all right, I'll sign to you guys, liquid four and a million. What's the split look like with my music? Because I'm the one that's at the end of everyone's Spotify wrap up. I'm the reason they're sitting on these DSPs for two hours. My retention rate is way longer than any other artist. On the planet sans Taylor Swift. I don't know about him owning publishing and shit from other artists.
Speaker 3: Is really that crazy other game My artists include Snoop, we mentioned mc ross, Usher, Sexy Red, French, Montana, and d Smoke. I agree with you, Mal, I don't think it's like, Okay, Rick Ross put out an album, here's the check you got from Ross's album. I just think the salacious headline of this is, oh, Drake's collecting money from artists that he doesn't even work with, his even fuck with, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 1: But with us the silations, that's the real thing is Drake is getting paid on the back end this company exactly. His company just happens to have these artists signed as well and.
Speaker 4: To be on the side of the conspiracy.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: Had Drake when independent, it would have crumbled a lot of what's going on with the majors and their deals with DSPs, like they had to keep Drake happy, and I don't think four in a million is doing it. There's no way Drake did not go independent because they gave him four hundred million. No, there's something happening with UMG and Drake. But I think it's more on the side of the splits of his music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: Of him having a cut into Sexy Red, And I promise this isn't Sexy Red hate. She's very profitable on who she is as a person. So unless they have her in a full three sixty deal and really own her ip as a human, her streaming numbers aren't really going to bring in much profit. She's probably cofitable, right, So I don't know, like, does Drake have Steak in that or just in her streaming numbers, because that's not going to bring back as much as we.
Speaker 5: Think it is.
Speaker 1: I think that the the clear thing, that the safe thing to assume here is that he has money coming from this company on the back end. How they how they get it, where they get it from, how they divvy it up. You can speculate that, but it four hundred million dollars is not enough for an artist of Drake's caliber. He needs way too much to the music industry.
Speaker 4: He bets that on Steak yeah last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like that's not gonna that's not going to do it for him.
Speaker 4: But I understand on the w NBA Draft Top ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I understand I understand, you know, people wanting to just create these headlines based around you know, shit he's saying, and the people that you know seem to have some type of you know, ill feelings toward him right now, and he's getting into a little back and forth with so you start to take those things and paint this picture and make it more you know, icing to dive into.
Speaker 2: But I don't think that that's what that is.
Speaker 4: And if he, like we know Drake and his petty level, remember when fifty was running around, when he was so close with Jimmy Avin that he was like making fucking decisions at Interscope and he said, what was it one more line out of Kiss, I'll shut style shit down? What was it? Whatever? On I Run New York. Drake would be that direct if he had the power. His conspiracy is given. Yeah, So I think there's true to it, But I think they're taking it a little too far with Drake owning yeah or having it of everyone's shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just that's no, I don't I don't think so.
Speaker 3: In the press release that came out when he inked the deal in twenty twenty two May twenty twenty two, it was quote an expansive, multifaceted deal that encompasses recording, publishing, merchandise, and visual media projects, so pretty vague. Didn't really specify what for, you know, are these his publishing his recording is just very open ended.
Speaker 2: Just recordings, publishing, merchandise in visual media projects.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it doesn't say his.
Speaker 3: It says just generally, which could be technically applied to every artist under their property.
Speaker 4: I mean he may have. He may have some type of backend speculating some type of back end with anything that UMG license, like if they have to re up a licensing deal with a DSP or let's say that they settle with TikTok. I could see that being very valuable for Drake being with Gamma and having a percentage of that for anything that UMG licensed. As far as catalog, yeah, Drake has one percent or some shit like that that I can see being very fucking profitable. But to your point, you're just like getting paid by a company that another artist assigned to doesn't equate to He doesn't own twenty percent of the Weekend's catalog.
Speaker 2: No, just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: We would fucking know, Yeah, he would definitely let that be known you got to, he would be talking way more disrespectful than he is now, way more disrespectful.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I think he deserves artists like him Taylor Beyonce, Like we we talked about that early on with streaming splits, like it shouldn't be equal for everyone. And this is coming from someone that it would benefit more when I put out music for everyone to have the same playing field as far as streaming splits. But no, Drake keeps people on that app way longer than all of us. His split should not be the same as mine. Right, So I feel the same way as far as these licensing deals that UMG does with tech companies like these bigger artists, it's way more valuable to have Taylor's catalog than just mine, which is I know it's an obvious thing to say versus I'm just saying because I'm on this podcast, But like even artists that you would say see lessen seeless, to me, that's a big you. You know you're doing eighty ninety one hundred K first week, they don't deserve the same split the tailor and Drake deserve. When it comes to these licensing deals for catalogs that the major's own.
Speaker 2: Fuck No, yeah, no it doesn't.
Speaker 4: And I'm leaving if that's the case. And Drake didn't leave. So I think he's pretty intelligent guy. So I highly doubt his business seems I signed back with you guys for the same shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, his his business seems to be an order. But let's get out of people's pockets for a second.
Speaker 4: Can we get into your tweets though? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeh?
Speaker 4: Why I'm just asking why do you think that Michael Jackson would love Bryson to her?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Because Michael was a big fan of like R and B RAP.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 1: I think that Bryson would have been one of the younger artists that Mike would have would have enjoyed listening to.
Speaker 2: Like his sound. His sound is very.
Speaker 1: Bryson has a U and a lot of records he kind of channels. He doesn't obviously he's not as vocally gifted as Michael Jackson, but the music, some of the melodies kind of resembles when Mike would get into his hip hop R and B type of vibe. A lot of Bryson's music kind of mirrors that. So I just think that he's one of the younger artists that Michael would have enjoyed listening to.
Speaker 4: Do you think Mike put any stake into like superstardom, because I do think that Mike would have paid attention to Trap Soul for sure, And even though objectively Bryce's career did decline a bit as far as popularity, I still like the albums he put out, but they were not of the level and attention that Trapped Soul was. We've seen plenty of artists go back to Drake unfortunately, that loves artists when they're hot, but superstars like.
Speaker 2: Other superstars, right.
Speaker 4: Do you think he would have stopped paying attention once Bryson was no longer the next one? Nah?
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 1: I think them You know, when you obviously somebody as Michael Jackson is, I think he's just no talent. You know, good music, whether or not popularity, it doesn't matter. I think you hear something and you see somebody you know that that's talent. And I just think that he's one of those artists that we have that some of the artists before him would appreciate, and even some of the artists we staff today, I'm sure that they enjoy listening to Bryson This Bryson Tiler album is amazing. It's a really really dope project. I hate that it's getting lost in the cloud of all of this rat beef and you know this records and memes and shit. But this, this Bryson Tiller album is uh. Is from I still don't know what is the name.
Speaker 5: It is self titled.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Because it's a whole bunch of shit on the cover, I don't know what. I was trying to read shit in different I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: But the album is uh.
Speaker 1: This album is crazy. This is like literally the only music I've been listening to for the past few days. Just had the album on repeat and they did a great job. I don't know who produced on it, who worked on it, just listening to the music, but it sounds really really good.
Speaker 2: The features a dope. The record with Manet is uh is really really uh unique.
Speaker 1: Shout out the Child he produced, out shout out to child. I love that piece in the loude that's fire feeding for you, Calypso.
Speaker 4: No, thank you love that which is the country joint?
Speaker 7: I think it's about undertow is that that might be it that.
Speaker 4: Records fire again. Admittedly, I have to give this a proper chance. Off the first listen, I felt like it was all over the place. But oh yeah, you guys have been talking about it. I need to you got I'm a huge Bryson fan. Let it run whatever album, But then.
Speaker 2: Listen, do whatever you do.
Speaker 1: Make one of those videos on TikTok with a man cleans the house, play this phenomenal album.
Speaker 4: I'm good at mopping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just did a shout out to Rice and our good friend DJ night Train who's on tour with him. They just sold out Ovil Wembley, and the footage and everything that came out of that looks incredible.
Speaker 5: Their their tour is going strong. So love it.
Speaker 2: I mean, shout out to man.
Speaker 4: Even when Bryson wasn't like at the height of his career, he was still doing venues twice the size of artists that were quote unquote more popular at the time. Like his fan base still still rocks with him a lot.
Speaker 7: I definitely want to go to this tour.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Mike and once this rap beef and everything starts to settle down for the sake of podcasting and the music industry, I think someone needs to put a mic in front of Quincy Jones just to get us back into music. No, it'so mess dellacious, he'll restore some wader.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you get the Quincy to told him about those rat pack days. See, I want to know about those stories.
Speaker 7: I want to know less about my favorite artists.
Speaker 4: I don't want to find out the rap.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to know what's French Sinatra and seeing me and it was doing in Vegas.
Speaker 4: I need to know some nasty ship.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it was living life.
Speaker 4: No cameras, niggas ain't got no phone.
Speaker 5: The original pussy patrol social media.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 4: Dame was on Math Office podcast again.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, damn Dame. You you really go get a haircut over there.
Speaker 5: Don't you.
Speaker 4: It's a allul well they're doing like the swap thing. Because Math did a great interview on uh, what's name's.
Speaker 2: New America, New America. Yeah, New America, New America. Right, I think that's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Dame brought up one of my favorite theories, and I'm so glad he brought it up because sometimes I've been scared to like go down this path. The Hitler was gay theory. Oh yeah they are. Yeah, it makes a lot of a lot of sense. I'm not saying all artists are gay, but let's just like go through his timeline. We all know Hitler wanted to be an artist, but you know, no one encouraged his drawings. He was abused by his far. He liked to design men's fashion.
Speaker 2: M hm, oh there you go, right there.
Speaker 4: Let's be real about his mustache. I know it's now been the face of anti Semitism, which it should be, but it's a pretty gay mustache.
Speaker 5: Might get down rocked for a minute.
Speaker 4: If he never killed a bunch of Jews, we'd be like, that's just a gay mustache. Yeah, I can see him, and we know that his background is actually Jewish. She was very self hating. I think his father abused him because he was a gay artist and all that aggression was built up. And he did a lot of fucking coke and meth, and he was on a lot of men. He went crazy. He just happened to be very articulate.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so you think he was a gay method.
Speaker 4: I think Quincy Jones can tell us the truth.
Speaker 1: No Quinchy could definitely tell us Whatitler was doing for sure, But I don't know about him being I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well there was like always this h and again I don't give a shit straight or it doesn't matter. He's obviously horrible all that. I don't need to preface this, but there's been like this like big revision is history coming from all over the place of just like slandering him. There's also like things that he had a tiny penis. It's like all that, Like he used to s his pants a lot. There's like all these things that just makes us.
Speaker 1: But see see, but if I was back in those times and then now people in twenty twenty four saying these things about me and it wasn't true, I would want somebody that has some history of me someway to come up, like, yo, bro, what a y'all talking about?
Speaker 2: He was nothing like but that I think he had a little dick in twenty twenty four is crazy.
Speaker 4: Him shitting his pants is the least of his pr problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, yo, I have a little dick, and I'm like a piece of shit, Like come on, man, Like where do people get this shit from? Somebody just says it and then it's just like oh yeah, like I heard that too. Where did you hear that?
Speaker 3: It's to strip, like to strip the allure from a quote boogie man, just to the reason.
Speaker 4: He like the reason he was such such a bad person is because he was so insecure.
Speaker 5: Is that that part of that thing is to dehumanize him? Yeah, I don't know. I'm also not defending Hiller no, Like it's just a whack.
Speaker 10: I don't know, Like, yeah, because who wrote that? Who wrote that in the history book? Like who documented that he had a little dick.
Speaker 4: One of the hosts. It was the same back then as it is now. They just put it in journals instead of IG captions.
Speaker 1: Like what's they find is somebody journal from back then and it says, yo, he had a little dick.
Speaker 2: That's a lot They talk like that.
Speaker 7: Sire was not welling.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, they made statues of men with the tiniest penises. It was revered back then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they ran out of marble.
Speaker 4: Yeah do you think anyone like walked past those statues when they were finished in that time and was like our president is that little or whatever their leader was. Because they did those in real time a lot and it's like, no.
Speaker 1: Caesar had to actually stand in When they did that, everybody was just walking past them looking.
Speaker 4: Like, oh yeah, he got the little dick statue. And he's like, all right, I'll learn y'all. I'm Jesus Christ. Now this is the last time you're gonna fuck with me when it comes to art or paintings. I am going to be the face of what white people think Jesus is fact different caesarsift history, buffs.
Speaker 2: I know it was a joke.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I don't know how we got to the Hitler. Oh yeah, either way, Quincy Jones, please do another interview. We need to get all his testimony.
Speaker 2: Quincy, Yes, Quincy gonna die with those secrets. Man, he ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 4: He came out the gate and was like Marvin Gay was fucking every dude you could think of. I think I don't think he wants to die with any secrets.
Speaker 2: He's dying to get him out.
Speaker 7: Because nobody even asked him that for. He just volunteered that information.
Speaker 4: He made us think of a freebasing comedian that let himself on fire and go, wait, Richard Pryor did what Yeah, Quincy, I think wants to let it go.
Speaker 1: It was somebody's birthday the other day that we were talking about Martin. Martin's birthday was the other day, and we were sitting here cracking jokes about him and how he should not be doing any action scenes anymore. You you, I started it, but y'all like kind of like you know, your niggas added some sassoon and everything to it.
Speaker 2: But happy birthday that Martin Lawrence.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't appreciate that we talked about bad about Martin.
Speaker 5: It was his birthday.
Speaker 4: He reached out.
Speaker 2: No, I just tolw his birthday.
Speaker 4: I was like, fuck's been a lot of people reaching out.
Speaker 5: That's just what another blue meal?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, do we not have the whole dream? Though?
Speaker 2: That doesn't count. We knew that was gonna She wasn't.
Speaker 4: Sure if Martin and his team.
Speaker 2: The bad Boys crazy never beefing with Martin Lawrence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were. We were giving ourselves like sarcastic credit for the Chris Brown Quavo thing re sparking. I feel like that that's a stain on our jacket. Now we deserve an asterisk because we really started one of the worst audio beets and all time.
Speaker 2: Well, you said, we started to feel like.
Speaker 4: I don't even want my name, what's actually anymore?
Speaker 1: And people been hitting me talking about I started the Loope ship. I think wants to battle everybody I didn't have. I just said I didn't think he was a better rapper than Drake.
Speaker 4: That's not me saying I think it was a mixture of our ship. But we can't be too arrogant. I think that whatever publication put out all the rappers that apologized to Kendrick, lamar Bay was on there and was like, I never fucking apologized, So I think it was a mixture.
Speaker 10: Okay, we kept saying Loupe his name was a little bit in too many mixes, and he was like, all right, y'all talking crazy on me. Well, I asked TikTok, I got just on TikTok today, on TikTok Life, shout out to my TikTok live community.
Speaker 1: And shut up.
Speaker 7: For a week.
Speaker 10: No, because I used the bathroom when I was on the phone. When I was on TikTok Live. You couldn't see me use the bathroom.
Speaker 5: You just heard splash.
Speaker 4: How did TikTok know you were?
Speaker 10: I don't have no idea. I think somebody reported me. I think like there was a hater and there, and a hater reported me. So I'm now being from TikTok live for a week.
Speaker 7: But whatever.
Speaker 10: Anyway, they picked out my outfit from me. I took them in my closet and they picked out my outfit. I told him that these shoes didn't go with this shirt, and they said that, ask you, why do.
Speaker 2: You think the shoes gonna go with the shirt?
Speaker 5: Wouldn't they because they.
Speaker 7: Don't have black in them. They're all gray.
Speaker 5: They they do have black.
Speaker 4: This is your way to show your toes on the pod up.
Speaker 5: I have been through YouTube.
Speaker 4: That's not black on the gumb this.
Speaker 7: Is all gray.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter to him, like you're wearing all black.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they still my outfit. They were like. I was like, because I don't want more all to talk about me. You know, mam all know how to dress. They were like, nah, you're good. You dressed like him.
Speaker 1: And I was like, all right, could have asked me, hmm, so they want me to rake this outfit? Yep, one through one through ten.
Speaker 2: She good shirt and know what I would get sock?
Speaker 1: What I would have did me, I wouldn't have did black socks. I would have did white socks?
Speaker 4: Problem?
Speaker 7: How did white contrast?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Give it a little white? You know what I'm saying, because right now I look like the pants is connected to the sneakers.
Speaker 1: You don't want that look and hip on connected. Wanted to detach it. I wanted to detach that look, so I would have did white socks. But that's a good fit to see the bamboo ear rings. I see what you're giving them. Collar on, good ponytail, good makeup.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm gonna get at it. That's a good you A good night right now?
Speaker 5: Okay, you're a good night thinking that.
Speaker 2: You're good nough. It's a good nough A nigga. How let you on the train right now?
Speaker 5: For sure?
Speaker 7: Nigga will holler be in the train if I was home.
Speaker 4: You don't taken to much credit here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's my bad, but you know what I mean, You know what I was trying to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you look at thank you.
Speaker 3: Speaking of getting hollered at live, did you guys see this video of Adrian Brawner shooting a shot at Coiler ray on mar on Instagram Live.
Speaker 2: Adrian trying to say you want to fight me or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you probably lose.
Speaker 2: That's what it says that.
Speaker 5: Beau.
Speaker 2: He says, you want to fight me May thirty first, and mall meet me. Meet me at the fight in Miami May thirty for yo a b.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: I'll beat here because I don't even like the energy you're giving on. I g live to my you know what I mean, my my one and only.
Speaker 4: Don't jump out the window and get into some beef. Your queen stayed tentoes?
Speaker 5: Do you want to watch it?
Speaker 4: Disrespect?
Speaker 2: All right, as long as she ain't disrespect our household.
Speaker 7: Try to bag me on an Instagram line.
Speaker 5: It's fucking crazy, that's right.
Speaker 4: Get the fuck on, get the money on everything.
Speaker 2: I think see see see coy we talked about that. I mean, I'm glad you.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you're taking the lessons from the house and walking through life with the lessons and the jews that I'm dropping.
Speaker 4: I'm going, I'm getting off.
Speaker 7: Go look at my post, post my cover.
Speaker 4: So how how old is Coyler?
Speaker 2: I want to say twenty six?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's not I could see y'all being like a power couple.
Speaker 1: Me and coy give her like two more years. I think coy is really attractive, she's beautiful.
Speaker 5: I like her style.
Speaker 4: I think she makes good music. I think she's a star. I think Coyla is a star man.
Speaker 3: She she did get on Twitter because obviously that went viral pretty quickly, and she did get on Twitter and said, I wasn't trying to be harsh.
Speaker 5: However, I hope he wins his fight and many more so.
Speaker 10: She did that because they were on her ass. The men were on her ass. They said she need to humble herst men. They said she need to humble herself.
Speaker 7: That was rude.
Speaker 10: She didn't have to say it like that because he didn't really come at her disrespectful. It was like, that was super rude. You didn't have to be like that, this this, this, this need to have to call him corny and all of that.
Speaker 4: But he is so sensitive.
Speaker 1: What if she felt that that was corny? What's wrong with somebody feeling like that was corny? Like that's my thing with all of this, Like people people say in comments and all, you know, how many of these people in comments be fucked up people in real life? You think I'll give a fuck what they're talking about it. So, I mean she felt like that was corny. She's entitled to that. What's wrong with her stating that? Yeah, I apologize for stating that that was corny.
Speaker 3: Adrian jumped on his Instagram and then said, now the whole world. No, I'm fighting at the hard dogs or promoting the fight. I'm a marketing genius lol hashtag let's.
Speaker 7: Go maybe, oh baby, just take the Ellen silence.
Speaker 4: So listen, take that l but Miami thirty first, you better be ready to fucking win that fight. Use it as fuel.
Speaker 2: To win the fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being turned down by Coy. Yeah, but what was his shot? All I saw was that he said, come to my.
Speaker 5: Fighter inted fight.
Speaker 2: It'll be dope. If chef actually slowed.
Speaker 5: Up, all right.
Speaker 4: The only thing corny there, I would say, who said I was shooting my shot? Just want you to come to my fight?
Speaker 2: No, if you want a girl to come here, that's like asking a girl to come to the gym and watch you play.
Speaker 5: It's different flirting.
Speaker 2: You flirting.
Speaker 1: You know if she walking that gym, you're telling, give me the ball, give me the ball, give me the ball, you niggas, make sure you get me the ball.
Speaker 4: Start doing crossovers at half court give me the rock and everybody moved. She just said, before you get just a defense.
Speaker 1: You just just walked in, sat down right there on the bleachers, like give me the ball, and everybody moved.
Speaker 4: But that's like what a famous girl you would want at your fight though, no, bring more attention to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, but I would want a pretty famous girl my fight. So after the fight, we can go on a date.
Speaker 4: I might side with some of the men. I thought he actually was shooting his shot if he just said come to my fight, and she was like, why are you shooting your shot at me?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Just inviting you to my fight.
Speaker 3: That's what that's the angle he took. By the way, before she even replied, he was like, I'm just telling her the show up.
Speaker 7: I'm not putting this sign shooting his shot. Bro, I was putting anybody.
Speaker 2: She's sexy, like he's shooting the shot.
Speaker 10: What I'm what I'm thinking is that he might have been in the d MS shooting before and not gotten a response.
Speaker 7: I do not know this to be a factor.
Speaker 1: And then he took it to the took it to the live and she's like, Nigga, I'm already ignoring you in the DMS.
Speaker 10: Because she got super irritated, And I'm like, that's probably that wasn't his first time.
Speaker 2: That wasn't his first time.
Speaker 10: You guys ever invited a girl to the gym to watch you shoot or like to do something. I know y'all used to invite you said.
Speaker 2: I was joking when I just said that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell yeah, give me the ball in your nigga's move.
Speaker 7: So that's how you feel that like our live shows and y'all got bitches there.
Speaker 4: Maul must have had one at the DC show because he was hilarious.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that God if he has no response, that just was I feel like you wrote a monologue before.
Speaker 5: I think hilarious.
Speaker 7: But he was in the mirror in the green of practicing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think you staged that fight too.
Speaker 5: M m oh.
Speaker 4: I set all of that up in the audience, like to show you could be a protector from the stage.
Speaker 5: Watch me clear this out.
Speaker 7: You said security, go take her to the back.
Speaker 2: No, security is the one that fucked you.
Speaker 4: I had no security had a girl there. The yea, they definitely had a girl there.
Speaker 2: I had nothing to do with that ship.
Speaker 4: That's funny. Well, I think you should shoot your shot at Koy. Is it corny? Do you think to shoot your shot from a pod?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's probably corny.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 2: So how like you have to work. I'm a grown ass man.
Speaker 5: We'll do it for you, Maro.
Speaker 3: Well, Coy, if you won't be in Miami on May thirty first, you can come here to New York.
Speaker 5: Ma will be here.
Speaker 4: That must be tough, though, Like the only way you could ever shoot you out at someone that thinks that way is if you happen to meet them in person.
Speaker 1: This is tough, the bottom line. Seeing it always goes back to if she liked you, if she liked him.
Speaker 2: If that was somebody that Coy liked that she wanted to, that response would have been totally different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if she liked you, you could just send us so list a dick pic and she'd be like, come over, yeah.
Speaker 5: That's what they If she liked him, she'd probably feel like you stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she would have just laughed and smiled at it, yeah, and then said something like I think I'm gonna go to Miami Made thirty first, Like you know, you know how girls, the cute girls flirt. She would have turned around to assistant and say, yeah, I think can you be in Miami made thirty. Yeah, that's if she was feeling you. If she's not feeling you, you're gonna get there. I'm about to get off Live.
Speaker 2: That's she wasn't feeling you, bro, Sorry though, keep swinging.
Speaker 4: It should have sound like a request to join her lived.
Speaker 7: Ignored it.
Speaker 2: No, I oh, I thought you said me. I should have sent the request.
Speaker 4: I think you should her IG Live.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember when I buckled with Seven on IG Live when she had yep ten bad bitch. Yeah, yep, I think now I didn't buckle. I handled it okay, but I definitely I'm not saying Seven was flirting with me. But it was just like Seven and all her beautiful fucking friends and then somehow I ended up on there hm and I I got nothing, nothing done. Yeah that I saw all of them in person and didn't say nothing. They weren't impressed.
Speaker 7: They remember.
Speaker 4: I was with Aunt Clemens. We all went out to eat. They were and it was a few of them that were on that that live, and like I went to like joke about it and like nah, damn nobody thought I was cute or funny on that live. Let's just keep it a buke. I forgot it was even you, Like, what was that?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: You that white boy?
Speaker 5: Oh he's still in here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like he's still and he's still in our live now he's in live in person. And then one of them exchanged numbers with one of them at at the dinner. This was a long time ago, and I feel like she did it out of sympathy, just because I was a nice person. Because then, like I tried to get a little text rhythm.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't there.
Speaker 4: It wasn't yeah, yeah, but I mean I did the honorable thing. I caught the vibe first day of texting and didn't play myself.
Speaker 5: I just left it like this is just not meant to be okay.
Speaker 4: Are there any celebrities that you guys would not just it's not seven of her friend?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 10: Any celebrities you guys would like shoot your shot at, like in person or just like hypothetically right hypothetically?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Who Doclan?
Speaker 5: If you hear this, of course you're already off. What's his name?
Speaker 2: Who does she say?
Speaker 7: MacLean?
Speaker 5: Who's that?
Speaker 7: Y'all don't know what McLean, y'all, don't y'all watch Power.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're Bobby Brown. Oh yeah, that's Bobby that's Bobby Brown. He smoked that, bro, he's Bobby Job Woody McLean, that's Bobby Brown.
Speaker 4: It's definitely Bobby Brown.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's your but devirus. You're good for saying you got a crush and then to crush me right there. You just said this about the I'm not doing this with you, baby. The now you would pull up on wood I would Dimson was right there because Dimpson.
Speaker 7: Wasn't my I thought that he was cute. He was not my crush.
Speaker 10: Y'all wanted me to pull up and I'm not doing that. That's weird. I'm not doing that approaching some guy in the club like hey, like, that's weird.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna pull up on Bobby Brown, but not Franklin Saint.
Speaker 5: It was whatever.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's crazy. See what I'm saying, Baby d that's wild.
Speaker 4: Please call them by their actor, no disrespect.
Speaker 2: Willie McClain did a great job with Bobby Brown, though.
Speaker 4: King of r and b King of the Streets I go with, Yeah, answer my question, who was my crush.
Speaker 1: Yes, India love man still, Yes, I love India, loved.
Speaker 2: You see me.
Speaker 1: But see, I'm consistent with my crushes. My questions don't change. It was Clauda, but then you know she got married and so respectfully had the Claudaeotis from City. Oh my god, I love Claudade.
Speaker 4: Yo, my, my little young horny ass. When City came out? Was I ran through some lotion on her? That was you allowed to say that I was going through puberty?
Speaker 2: That's my late.
Speaker 10: What would you do if yourself was that whole crowding along in the bathroom and like eat off.
Speaker 4: Turned on, turned on yo? Her Caramel of remix when she was rapping.
Speaker 2: Keep disrespecting old lady like that.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it that he's still disrespecting my ladies in my face. No, disrespected Eve. But she smoked a great rap like she smoked Eve on that record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my I had that King. I bought four those King magazine she was on the cover of. Yeah, Claudete was mine, but now it's Indie love.
Speaker 4: But all right, I'm not shaming at all. That story was wild of City, Hi, though, Like I'm not shaming her, I'm just saying it was a interesting twist in that entire group where it's like, all right, should I like this girl this way? What was she was dating one of them? I think she married one of them, divorced him, and then got with the other one.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you picked her off from.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't a dude from a sister act.
Speaker 2: He's in the city.
Speaker 4: I yeah, yeah, they were supposed to be the next Fujis Jersey too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my who, No, she was. It took me a while. It took me a lot of years to like move on and realize that that was never gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is she still married to the other one?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: It doesn't give us on her wiki page, it doesn't say what her the status is of her relationship.
Speaker 2: Well, Claudade, if you're single and you're hungry, then on me, okay, you.
Speaker 7: Know what me stay and you're hungry.
Speaker 4: What if she wants to go to a place that had no vegan options?
Speaker 1: I mean, whatever she ordered me, But what do you think I should get hit that you let her order for you? Just bring it out, Just bring it the fuck out, bring it out. I'm meaning all that, Claudade won't me. I bring it out said, is good.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 3: If she was married to Ryan Toby, they were only together for four years, it looks, and they divorced in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 4: And then she got with the other dude.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's how that went. But I like when Rory puts things on people and then they able to reach out to him.
Speaker 4: And that was you think I knew at twelve years old, was that that was the rumor that was going around.
Speaker 2: Okay rumor you know how.
Speaker 4: Go to Wikipedia. That's a real source. I think it says it on the Wikipedia page that that's what broke the group up. They were supposed to be. They're on my list too, of like people you thought were going to be huge and you were wrong. I thought they were the next Fujis. I feel like why Kleff was the one that was producing their shit too he was Yeah, he should have. I mean he should have saw that from a mile away. Guys, don't fuck any of your group members if you want this stick.
Speaker 2: I think that goes what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Quick trigger warning. This next segment involves sexual assault.
Speaker 7: What other groups had like inner fornication.
Speaker 4: Going on Rasby and nem.
Speaker 7: Hey, what just because you've been molested on me you can make it?
Speaker 4: Means I can make the joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's part of the club. You have to be in the club to make jokes about people in the club. I can't make jokes about that.
Speaker 7: You never been molested.
Speaker 2: You got me fucked up?
Speaker 4: Wait, what the fuck does that mean? I'm just saying she got you got me, you got me fucked up. You don't get to choose that.
Speaker 2: No, I get to choose that.
Speaker 5: Agency Like no, wouldn't be me. You wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: You'd be like ten, I wouldn't know if I was molested.
Speaker 5: You would know, but you wouldn't have any fucking power in the matter. You'd be kid.
Speaker 2: That was a different type of kid.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: All right, you can't get nobody.
Speaker 4: This is like when Mark Wahlberg said he would stop exactly. Yeah, if I was on and they would have never won in the Towers if I was there, up Marks molestation and not eleven is to say no, But it's the same level of ignorance like you have. It was around the same time.
Speaker 5: The outcome is already predetermined. You can't change. It's just going to happen.
Speaker 1: You're a kid, So you're saying that was in the stars for me, That's what I was ready to say, Like, what is he told my it was already written that.
Speaker 5: You think, God, what are you talking about?
Speaker 10: Rory never got my listed? Rory wouldn't have the life that Yeah, never got my listed. He probably be like healthy, he would have ever.
Speaker 2: Got podcast if he didn't.
Speaker 3: Less, Roy would probably working in Nashville on like pop Records. You would have been he would have known about Taylor's Dead Poets, asshole, whatever the it's called.
Speaker 4: You'll see. I've never thought about how my life would have been different if that. First of all, I tried to bury it for a decade, so no, I never gave it a thought moment. I try to forget about. What would you decided to talk about it your podcast? Blackout the Kid?
Speaker 2: Ho Yo, that's sick as fuck.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'd have the same pessimistic dark side of me that can be entertaining if that didn't happen.
Speaker 1: The same friends, traumatic experience into what propels you into speaking and being confident.
Speaker 4: That's what they try to tell you in therapy to make you feel better.
Speaker 1: So now you I'm going to try to believe it. I'mna invoice you forty five dollars for that. Want to worry about it?
Speaker 5: So good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you got me fucked up, Julian, I was a different type of kid.
Speaker 4: So what type of kid was I?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you seem like the because because because pedophiles don't do that, Because because pedophiles know they know who to go for, Like you go to organization, the parents trust you, they drop you off.
Speaker 1: So mean, So that's just what they That's what these pedophiles do. The parents dropped them off and they trust them with these adults. The adults know that they're nasty, but they think like, hey, I got all the trust of the parents as the autocot.
Speaker 4: I just love that you guys have continued to make up this scenario in which I was molested in first there not my parents dropped me off to an adult that they trusted. Not might be the truth.
Speaker 2: That's usually how it happens. I'm just telling you this is the thing. They study, this thing.
Speaker 1: They usually get the trust of their parents and their parents and trust these adults things like that. But you know, my my mom was just a little different. She didn't trust no adult for everyone.
Speaker 4: That's everybody think pieces on social media about all being in sense, if he knows that he's okay to talk about this type of stuff, I'm fine talking about it, and I'm especially great with joking about it. Makes we got a joke about it, man, whenever I'm just a sick individual that doesn't, I'm like, I don't, but you you know, I mean it's.
Speaker 1: Okay to joke about it. If you're okay joking about it. But whenever you want to go, you know, get your look back pause.
Speaker 2: Now we could go ride down on him.
Speaker 7: I got to go.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, give give him that long that.
Speaker 4: He's dead, is he I think?
Speaker 2: So let's go piss on his grave. Dude, would even because just after drinking all his watermelon juice, I got a full bladder.
Speaker 7: I mean that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I would want to write him. I would like to have a nice talk with like the handsy woman that like that was acceptable, Like she should be in jail too, not just that dude, Like bro, you were you were, I didn't have sexual thought.
Speaker 2: I wasn't in like you know now looking back, if you see her face now is wrong?
Speaker 4: What don't you understand about blackouts? You know, I'm just saying, you don't know. I know, I remember what? Yeah, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 4: Nothing about that was attractive to me because I was a child, No not. And she was a nasty fucking woman. But what she pretty though, Jesus, she could be all of those things? What's she attractive? So if she was, I should be able to brag about like Yo, I was getting.
Speaker 2: No, we won't just go get our look back on train on her, that's all.
Speaker 5: Let's go on her.
Speaker 4: Nasty assid be consensual, That's what I'm saying. Let's go. She probably say some nasty line like oh you grew up line, Yo, adults are nasty. I'm just gonna say that.
Speaker 5: Adults are awful.
Speaker 2: Yo, you grew up is sick.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: That was in every like mid day soap opera when the babysitter came back and the guy grew up.
Speaker 2: Oh didn't you?
Speaker 4: Didn't you grow up?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Julio.
Speaker 1: It's always a Julio. It's always a Julio soap opera. Alright, man, do we have any voicemails?
Speaker 4: Why is Michael J. Fox on Times one hundred most influential people of twenty twenty four of this year.
Speaker 2: Did I miss something?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did he do this year?
Speaker 4: I mean maybe did something great for Parkinson's. Like, I just didn't understand why.
Speaker 5: He's in the icons division?
Speaker 4: Really, what did he do this year in the last four months?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We only we're in April.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna sound like a hater and all this because guys, I know I'm not on it, and I'm just hating from the sidelines. I love twenty one Savage and I'm happy he's there, But like, why, Yeah, what times one hundred most influential people?
Speaker 5: You think Drake did that from? Now?
Speaker 2: Did I say by burna Boy?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So the words?
Speaker 3: The words were done by other well known people. So boy did the words for twenty one Savages.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought that was his pick for the most influential. Let's say that's interesting, But.
Speaker 4: Like, where's where's Netan Yahoo on this list?
Speaker 5: Do Alipid on the cover?
Speaker 2: By the way, let me guess Kanye is not only here?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: No, So there are one hundred more influential people than Kanye West. Yeah, who wanted to talk about this bullshit?
Speaker 4: List for this reason. I just don't get it. You noticed, It's gonna sound like I'm hating if we actually have the conversation, But I just don't understand how they gaue. You can't have one hundred most influential person list in twenty twenty four and not have.
Speaker 3: Kanye now burna boy is on here also under icons, not artists. I don't know what the differentiation is.
Speaker 4: He's an Afrobeat's icon for sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I see that Titans got Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 4: Patrick Mahomes only played one game this year, the only.
Speaker 2: One that mattered.
Speaker 3: Aja Wilson. That's devilis she's on here. Jack anton Off that that's could have been Rory. That's Taylor's.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought that was like another never man Kelly Rippa. Okay, anyways, we can just get to voicemails.
Speaker 2: You've got mail.
Speaker 5: Ah, yes, here, we got some family advice.
Speaker 2: Oh ship.
Speaker 9: Hey, my name is Tarik and I'm for VA shout out to the four three four. My question is how do I keep my family together.
Speaker 5: I'm in the military.
Speaker 9: My baby mama is in the military too. We had our son's woe and she went through my phone while I was sleeping. She saw that I have platonic woman friends. You know, we go out, we have a good time. I don't I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't funck on them, but I guess from all right, hold on, before we finish it, is he lyon.
Speaker 4: I think your full ship. My god, you are full of shit.
Speaker 7: Fucking you, fucking y'all both fucking out each other. I never met nobody faithful in the military. Stop.
Speaker 4: Mmm, well, first of all, they're protecting our freedom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you protect my freedom, you can fuck whoever you want. It's true, just how I feel about it. They're faithful to their camaros.
Speaker 4: Think about isis.
Speaker 2: Faithful to their country. You don't have to be faithful to me, all right.
Speaker 4: So he's claiming that all the women in his phone are platonic, and he goes out with him, but he has to lie. His girl doesn't know when he goes out with his platonic friends. He has a lie about that.
Speaker 5: Well, let's finish it.
Speaker 9: Her perspective, the conversations we were having were flirting, you know, and I feel like every man has you know, has has women friends, you know, and it's healthy to have platonic women friends. So my question to y'all, is that you played with in order to keep my family together and also be able to be myself? How the normally interact with anybody?
Speaker 5: What should I do?
Speaker 7: She must listen to this podcast protect him.
Speaker 5: He needs to be himself.
Speaker 1: So you gotta get a burn the phone first of all, because he ain't gonna stop flirting. These are the times just say you want to be yourself.
Speaker 4: These type of men that should not go to therapy because they go to therapy to just learn how to manipulate more. How do I keep my relationship and still be myself? Yourself? Your entire existence is flirting with other women. Yeah, he needs that. She's not letting him be.
Speaker 2: He needs the healthy platonic friendship with women that he flirts with.
Speaker 4: If you're a she's platonic. Why does your girl not know about it?
Speaker 7: Exactly?
Speaker 10: If you're in a serious relationship, your girl knows who your female friends are. She wouldn't even go through your phone and think you were flirting with my.
Speaker 5: Also, aren't they all in the military ship they all know each other.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure he knows girls outside of the military.
Speaker 4: They could be from sure Dodge Charger to the other side.
Speaker 5: Of town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's taking that. He's taking that Mustang everywhere. Everybody knows that white Mustang, the white tudo must think that's in front of every girl's condo, you know that.
Speaker 4: My advice here is stop being full of shit. Yeah, stop stop flirting with women. If you want to keep your family like your your existence isn't flirting with other women.
Speaker 10: If okay, now, okay here, benefit of it, doubt, if you're whatever, If you're genuinely friends with these women. The only way to make your girl comfortable is to include your person in that relationship. So she needs to know who they are, maybe sit them down for drinks and dinner one time, like like you have to. She has to regularly hear this name and understand you guys's friendship and also when did y'all become friends? Because if y'all became friends after you've been in this relationship, I call cap and bullshit. No man is going and picking up close female friends in the middle of his life while in a relationship.
Speaker 7: It don't work like that. Men aren't doing that.
Speaker 4: I think he he's just full of shit because he's pretending like he doesn't know the definition of platonic like in a relationship. Now there's women that I guess I would call them friends just because we didn't fuck, like, we weren't platonic friends. We flirted like that girl is not a platonic friend. When you get in a relationship, I'm no longer communicating with that person because it doesn't make us platonic friends. Just because we didn't fuck. We flirted before we talked, like and that opportunity presented it so we would have had sex. That's not appropriate to keep that person around in a relationship. Now, I have platonic friends that Kiev knows. Those are my friends and she knows that. But if I just have some girl that I'm known for five, six, seven years now, that's just a girl that I never ended up fucking not bringing her around my fucking relationship, nor am I going out with her for drinks and then also not telling my girl about.
Speaker 7: It, also not texting her regularly.
Speaker 4: I feel like my family would probably end if I did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's pretty simple, though I don't know how people still are at this cross roads. If you don't do nothing, you wouldn't want your partner doing to you.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's simple if you wouldn't want your partner texting somebody a certain way, you can't be texting nobody a certain one.
Speaker 4: Unless you can think you're a master manipulator and say, well, it's just who I am, it's not who you are.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, don't beat me, be better, or don't beat me be you.
Speaker 10: I've definitely said that a couple of times. Don't be me, be you, because when I do something, it means something different than when you do it. When you do it, that's not in your character. So you're only doing it to be reactionary. You shouldn't and that's toxic and you're not healing.
Speaker 4: In therapy, you're learning.
Speaker 2: That's a real thing.
Speaker 5: I know. I know people like you.
Speaker 4: Know your kind.
Speaker 2: I know your kind.
Speaker 4: You're in class in therapy, learned it.
Speaker 2: You're learning. Like Also, if I say it this way, no, that'll buy me more time in this tone? Yeah, this tone? Dmarics is definitely one.
Speaker 5: Of those How did he is the toxic one?
Speaker 7: How do this come about me?
Speaker 2: Because you just said what you just said that was toxic?
Speaker 5: What you just said.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that that's that's exactly what I finitiated. That's exactly what toxic people say. I don't think that was toxic.
Speaker 5: Sorry you felt that way.
Speaker 2: Sorry you felt that way about what I said.
Speaker 10: Because that's not a real apology. I genuinely apologize that you feel that way.
Speaker 5: Yo, that's not sick.
Speaker 4: I genuinely apologize that you feel that way. That's not an apology.
Speaker 2: It's not an apology at all.
Speaker 4: It's like when someone's being an asshole, You're like, you're being an asshole, Like, Yo, your decision. I genuinely apologize that you feel that.
Speaker 10: If my intention wasn't to make you feel away, then I'm not sorry for what I did. If that wasn't my intention, depending on what it is, because some things, it's like, Okay, it wasn't necessary for me to do that, and it caused you to feel a way. So I am sorry because me doing and that wasn't worth you feeling that way. But if I was being true to myself and I did something that offended you, I really am sorry that you feel that way, but that wasn't my intent was to hurt you.
Speaker 4: She's good. I see why they keep coming back.
Speaker 2: You watched a lot of Moury.
Speaker 4: Maury. You know, I've thought about asking my therapist when she gives me advice if I can record her, because like when I take her advice, or how I should say things to my partner. I think I'm coming across how demeras sounds like. I think I'm gonna sound like a manipulating yeah, and I think it's fucked up, And I'd rather you say it, because if it comes through my brain, I'm gonna I'm gonna look like a toxic piece of shit. I think, like, I understand you've been having some feelings and I haven't been the best in contributing to how you feel. But I think that's something you need to work on.
Speaker 7: Apparently that gaslighting.
Speaker 4: I can't be the purpose of your feelings and they're your feelings.
Speaker 2: I can't be secure for you, Yeah I can't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm not in control of your feelings. Your feelings are your feelings. I'm here to support you through those feelings, but they aren't my feelings to have.
Speaker 2: Whole time, you got a whole nother nigga's phone waving his dick on the video the whole time, the whole time.
Speaker 1: Girls will say all of that and it to be a nigga right in the text message, someoney, yo, he's still there.
Speaker 4: Yo, someone is still there.
Speaker 2: I'm still fucking with that, nigga.
Speaker 4: I forgot what woman it was, but someone posted a photo on Twitter with a girl like looking up at her man hugged up this way, and the tweet was a girl look at a man this way while she's in five different talking stages.
Speaker 5: Oh of course, nasty, Yeah, damn, that's what they do.
Speaker 1: They look at you while they take your soul from you and wonder why your hairline is receiving. A woman in therapy is one of the most dangerous things on her Oh, absolutely, yeah, because no woman could just go there to just actually heal right, all women are manipulative. Well, y'all go there, y'all go to therapy to hell like wolverine, Like y'all just need some more ani antium. Yeah, to just go out in the world prattels, fucking kill more fucking men along your way of destruction, just destroy everything in y'all path.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they have those cloth things like the it's like the scissor hand reference again.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Julie, shut the fuck. Just you sit there today and shut the We're just Iran trying to defend ourselves against your iron cloud or whatever the thing?
Speaker 5: What yo?
Speaker 10: What iron mixture of like pop culture world references you just put together?
Speaker 4: Was? I think a lot of men feel like Iran.
Speaker 5: I tried to run. She wouldn't let me.
Speaker 2: I just told you to shut that.
Speaker 4: I just said, chef, you come from our rib.
Speaker 2: I just said that. Nobody listens.
Speaker 4: All right, Well anyway, is that the last voicemail? Julian were good? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: Let's get get to some Patreon. Let's get to some Patreon shirts available right now.
Speaker 1: That's not ball dot com, that's not hip hop t shirts available now only full limited time.
Speaker 10: And don't forget that when Kendrick goes, please subscribe to our discord and our Patreon because when Kendrick does drop, we're going live immediately to live react.
Speaker 4: If he If he drops while we're at that premiere, I'm sorry to your friends. I'm leaving in the middle of the premiere like I'm going to get up and be rude during that film.
Speaker 2: If Kendrick drops.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, Kendrick's not going to drop at seven o'clock on a Thursday.
Speaker 4: He's got to beat Taylor.
Speaker 2: She's coming find out what Big Sean is doing so so Big.
Speaker 4: Sean is performing live at the Draft next Friday or something, and someone I put it in the recording. Someone said, all right, now we finally have a date that kendrickson.
Speaker 1: Kendrick will be dropping next week when Big Sean is Big Sean is doing whatever he's doing, That's when Kendrick will drop and we will.
Speaker 4: Be here to talk about it. I would love to have Sean on and talk about his book.
Speaker 2: Yeah we should.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the Big Sean jokes. I get everything's going on, but he put out a book, and I'm interested.
Speaker 2: See what we could talk to him? Why he's in town in New York.
Speaker 7: What if he'll put it in broil so you can read it.
Speaker 4: We'll talk to y'all soon. Have a safe weekend, newroymul dot com.
Speaker 1: Now for merch, that him drop to the Patreons for scop to the discord, and now we'll talk to y'all soon.
Speaker 4: Be safe, be blessed. I'm not nigga, He's just ginger peace Worran Mound