Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of the Locker Room. Championship week The football gods blessed us. We have an Indivision rivalry with the Washington Commanders and the Philadelphia Eagles and our generations Peyton Manny versus Tom Brady. We got Josh Allens and Patrick Mahomes in the championship game. If you are true to this show, consider subscribing to the Boys. Make sure you're a subscribed to this boys. If you're new to the show, you love the Boys, you love ball talk. This shows for you.
Speaker 2: Subscribe. Hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: We have a special guest in the house play Matthews, former All Pro, former Super Bowl champion, former pro bowler. We're talking ball.
Speaker 3: Let's have a hell of a show and let's have a day.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the Locker Room. It is championship weekend college football now in the rear view Meal. We're feeling good about that. Congratulations to the house. Date Buck, guys, our usual people, myself, Will Compton, Delandy Walker, and a very very handsome guest. Let's give a rid with fuss play Matthew Clay. Your hair is impeccable.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I love it. Do you ever feel like you have to have your hair long because of all the commercials?
Speaker 6: It's the only river why I keep it long? At this point my kids are like, when you going to cut your hair? I say, well, because these companies call and they want.
Speaker 4: Head, and should I respect that. One company that we'll call and is presented by the Locker Room is Fireball. Fireball is what the locker room is sponsored by Fireball Whiskey. So many things make football great, but you know what makes the best thing is you got it kicking the living shit out of your rival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan. And Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy, buy around and ignite that rivalry. Flame flamegnite regnitey. How have I gotten worse?
Speaker 1: Here's what people?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 3: We go.
Speaker 1: Look at a stature.
Speaker 4: You know he's gonna build to it.
Speaker 1: He does it?
Speaker 7: Maybe the vintage sweater you gotta how are you back?
Speaker 4: Shout out the boy, dude, this is I love this thing.
Speaker 5: Did you have that when you were big?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 5: Because it looks a little you know, you just got it.
Speaker 1: I just got it.
Speaker 4: I think that that's what has got to be a little bit bigger.
Speaker 8: You know, nineteen eighties, what do you think?
Speaker 5: What year this?
Speaker 4: Probably eight late eighties, early nineties education. I'll tell you what if I was in usc in two thousand and five, I had the little crop top going just like you and the boys right here, yeah, and show those bottom apps.
Speaker 1: Are you excited to dive into the gambling world with the.
Speaker 5: Boys, Yeah, yeah, I'm ready for it.
Speaker 2: You done?
Speaker 8: Have you done much?
Speaker 1: Throughout the year?
Speaker 5: I had to back off a little bit. Okay.
Speaker 6: When I left California and moved to Tennessee, I learned that gambling was legal, Okay, so I jumped in, you know, little twenty five dollars best we started, you know, up in the Annie, and then uh you know, I went I actually I had a deal with DraftKings and it has since expired, but they needed my logging credential sort So I looked at how much I had deposited and whoa.
Speaker 5: So I kind of backed off.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, but there's no better time to get back on the winning side.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Your brother's in the game, right.
Speaker 6: My brother is a professional handicapper, does it for a living. He's got a nice following, pretty sizable following. He's on Twitter X. I'm gonna have you guys plug this like I take care.
Speaker 1: Of Do you know his user to where you can plug it right now?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 6: At the underscore, b Matt, he cooked up a nice eight leg juicy parlay. That's for sure gonna hit, so I.
Speaker 4: Gambler, but it is a high percent.
Speaker 5: High probability with an asterisk, with an asterisk.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're obsessed with chasing these parlays, at least eight Right when I walk in, I'm like, hey, I heard you got a juicy parlay cooked up. He's like, it's only eight legs myself. That's how it starts us all.
Speaker 4: We were talking this before the show, and it really is like when you start putting those parlays together, it's like you see that, you see that plus ten thousand, that plus whatever. But then you start looking at You're like, how do these not go the way I want them to go?
Speaker 1: Let me put a little couple of conservative legs in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a little bit, and then here's one. You gotta worry about that one hits the rest of them, don't The first one dies and the rest of them.
Speaker 7: It's just it's when the first one dies you like.
Speaker 4: It's a weekly it's a weekly war. I have to this weekend my second one. I was like, I feel good about this. Rams dead immediately. Speaking of records, you want to go over them. I'll live in plain sight. My record this week zero percent and seven. Hey, clip it up. My name is Taylor, and I can't win any bet right now.
Speaker 1: First that is seven one for six.
Speaker 4: The thing, too, is run the clip Jared. Last week I looked at you at one and I was like, can't get worse than that?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 4: We are zero percent as bad as it gets.
Speaker 8: That was really bad. So and seven, one and six, two and five.
Speaker 1: If you faded all of us, you're profitable.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a beautiful thing about the show. If you hate our bets, just fadus and you'll win.
Speaker 4: I think everybody should fade me this week. Every single pick I have needs to be faded before.
Speaker 1: We dive into Championship week. Clay, I have a question for you, Yeah, what is your biggest what's your your best personal memory in a championship game or it could be a super Bowl, what's the biggest playing Clay Matthew's made.
Speaker 6: We won Super Bowl forty five and uh yeah, I forced to fumble on the sharp men in Hall to start the fourth quarter that Desmond Bishop picked up. We went down scored that start the whole I don't know if you remember this from this past year when men in Hall made some.
Speaker 1: We remember that's where the all white team came tea.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I say I stayed out of it whatsoever, but uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the fumble he was talking about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was That's why what he said.
Speaker 5: And I just started but uh it was. It was cool.
Speaker 6: But the problem was that was one of my second year in the league, so much like Jade and Daniels just he I didn't know how big the moment was at the time, and that we wouldn't get back there next year.
Speaker 5: We're fifteen and one, We're gonna Giants beat us.
Speaker 6: They going to beat the Patriots next year, we go out to San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Kaepernick runs wild on us. Next year.
Speaker 6: It's just it's so difficult to do that. But that was probably my favorite moment, is obviously winning the Super Bowl, because so many other times we lost to the Falcons in the NFC Championship when they lost to the Patriots.
Speaker 5: And we lost one other time. Oh Seattle, Yeah, yeah, Seattle.
Speaker 7: That was tough.
Speaker 5: That was a heart breaker.
Speaker 4: When you talk about losing to the Falcons and that next game they're up twenty eight to three at a half, are you just kind of hoping the Patriots come back or are you happy the Falcons won because they beat you so you can maybe say, oh, we would it be then.
Speaker 6: To well, like we talked about my cousin places for the Falcons, so he's yeah, we talked about that, but so obviously I was rooting for them, and then I don't know, I kind of go back and forth on if a team beat you, do you really root for them to win or is the hater inside of you? Like, no, I hope they lose, but no, I was pulling for the Falcons at that time.
Speaker 5: You're a hater even if your family's on the team.
Speaker 8: Well no, no, Now that's different.
Speaker 4: Right, There's that such a small sample size. There's like three families that have ever done and that's yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: He's like, Yeah, my cousin, my uncle, my dad.
Speaker 4: What you body bagged me on the bus about your cousin.
Speaker 1: Isn't it interesting too? Like he's sitting there talking about how he wins the super Bowl in the second year. You don't realize, like we never got back to that place, Like you think you're gonna do it over and over, Like I only made the playoffs two times, and the one time you make the playoffs, you think you're gonna build on it. We never slipped the playoffs, but we all have the same like he's so down he's won a super Bowl and he's like, you just realize you don't get back to it, and he starts riting off all the playoff pushes that they made.
Speaker 5: Were you on that two thousand fifteen Redskins team?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the team you guys beat us on Walkard?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, that was a good game.
Speaker 4: I was it's so fun that you need to unpack that a little bit. The therapy.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing because it was like two years ago. I haven't pulled up on the NFL at that game, and I'm walking through with like JP. I'm like, hey, JP just watched this game, Like if DeShawn Jackson reaches to the pylon, we score there instead of get a field goal. And I was like a defense. Not that we were rolling, but we had him to where the whole week it was like, don't get caught substituting on third down because Aaron Rodgers is gonna quick snap you. He's gonna throw the ball because I'll have a penalty. And sure enough, like in those first two drives that happened to us, and then the ball just ends up like going their way and they beat us.
Speaker 5: Well, you were up like fifteen something or yeah, we were up.
Speaker 1: Bro, but we you know, it's like the Chargers a couple of weeks ago when they were only up six nothing instead of fourteen nothing field goals, you got to get seven points, yeah too, because d Jack was right there. If he just reaches for that fucking pilon. We're probably talking about watching Redskins fifteen.
Speaker 9: Mimi fumble or something. Yeah, some type of fumble issue. That's why he didn't reach, right, What was the issue why.
Speaker 1: He didn't reach?
Speaker 6: It was one of those where like the ball didn't go over the goal line because he didn't reach it, but his legs kind of were over the pilot. So they pushed him back to the one and then your boy was at middle linebacker. They didn't punch it in they had to kick a field goal. So yeah, I think I think I established myself as the best inside linebacker and that I.
Speaker 1: Was giving on bus And like you got again that you're at middle linebacker. Now your own.
Speaker 5: Sixt coming off the edge.
Speaker 4: I mean, how many sex you have one the whole career?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but look at it was worth a hell of a lot of money.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was, he's trying to say because he only played middle linebacker. That's what he was trying to say.
Speaker 4: Right, And there was a whole he's a whole argument about that made all pro acause.
Speaker 1: They were not all.
Speaker 4: Pro ass Yeah, sixty seventy tackles.
Speaker 6: But hey, nah, first of all, I switched. So let me tell you all that is just twenty fifteen, twenty fifteen Week one, all right, So twenty fourteen I played half the season at inside linebacker. I told you it was injuries, right, No, we just we were thirty first ranked rushed defense. We got to change something next year. Week one, Sam Barrington breaks his leg middle of the game. They're telling me, Clay, don't worry, You're not going to play inside this year. I gotta switch over there. Jay Cutler throws me a pick four minutes left in the game, seals it like that, cementing myself back inside for the rest of the year. So I want to hear this talk about sixty tackles, because hey, when it was dying personnel, your boy was back on the edge doing what he did best.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, crazy turn down. They probably took you off the field because you were like, I'm just saying.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, we'll do this.
Speaker 1: I went home.
Speaker 4: He's already dead.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't home, and I went over my head and I'm like, this guy really called me out for having sixty tackles against my own people. Hell yeah, wait, you know, we got to represent each other. But it's it's cool.
Speaker 5: I had to get that off my chest. So I'm glad you have to get.
Speaker 4: I was kind of nervous you, but come on the show. I see why you want to come on to get to the game.
Speaker 1: The game.
Speaker 4: Let's get to the game one time. I might have something ten. Yeah, I'll be there, no problem. I was like, oh shit, that's the easiest booking we've ever had.
Speaker 8: He was watching that clip like, yeah, that went over my head.
Speaker 1: Oh I gotta get it. I want to get.
Speaker 4: What it's like PLA Championship, Championship weekend man two quarters away from the Super Bowl. We would have won it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I hate who would you have played?
Speaker 5: What year was that?
Speaker 7: I would have played the Eagles two thousand, Eagles two thousand.
Speaker 4: And we would have bodied them.
Speaker 8: Twenty nineteen, twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those Eagles, Chiefs, that's what happened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you would have played so no, no, no, no, then we would have la the Eagles.
Speaker 1: No, no, they lost to the Chiefs.
Speaker 9: Chief we lost them in the NFC, NFC af AFC Championship.
Speaker 5: Yeame lost the Chiefs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, twenty eighteen, Yeah, twenty eighteen, Yeah, twenty.
Speaker 4: Eighth we beat them too, and not have been huge for you.
Speaker 7: I would have what I would have I would have got a Super Bowl ring.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't have been able to play. Still.
Speaker 7: I was fucking hurt.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you know, yeah if I was, you know, we never lost to the Chiefs when I was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, here's the fside best abilities there, Billy. He was He's broken, he was broken.
Speaker 5: I was sucked up. We go.
Speaker 1: NFC's right here on the right here on the sheet Commanders at Eagles. Eagles favored by minus sixty over under on this game is forty seven and a half.
Speaker 4: It wants to kick it off pass man.
Speaker 9: Look, I'll started off again. You know what I mean, Commander's Eagles.
Speaker 5: I do know what you mean.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Commander's Eagles. This is gonna be This is a hard one. I know it's hard because you got the Eagles that's playing well at the end of the year, right. But the Commanders, what they did to the to the Detroit Lions, no one expected that to happen.
Speaker 8: No one thought they.
Speaker 9: Was gonna come out, stop they run game, shut down golf and win the game the way they did. You got to give it up to Dan Quinn, the guy got those guys prepare. You got Jailly Daniels balling. You got back Bobby, Bobby Wagner on the defense making those guys play. You know, when you add a leader like that, as you know, a linebacker can change the game.
Speaker 8: When you got a leader like Bobby.
Speaker 1: You know too, I know too.
Speaker 8: You can look at me too, like I said.
Speaker 9: You know, you know, you know Will ain't never been in this situation. No, But at the end of the show, at the day. Those guys just moving on all cylinders. They got three running backs that can run the ball. With the Commanders they passing ball, well, you got Scartary out there taking quick passes and turning them into seventy yards. Man, I really feel like the Commanders are going to win this game. I'm going with my heart, so I'm gonna take the Commanders plus six to win this game.
Speaker 5: I'm shaking my head.
Speaker 6: I'm shaking my head because while I touched on being young and with jayde dais being young, not understanding the magnitude or feeling like he's got to get like Josh Allen beating Mahomes and the Chiefs or Lamar Jackson getting that you know, that playoff win. He is going to play loose and free. But you look at the two previous matchups. They couldn't stop the run. Theanders sakwam two touchdowns each game, one to fifty, you know, roughly each game. I don't see him stopping him, especially going back to Philly. And if it weren't for Jayden's antics at the end of that week sixteen or seventeen game, whatever it was, they obviously don't win that game. But I I just I think they're they're runs up at this week. I just think it's it's plain and simple. I just I don't think their defense is opportunistic, as you mentioned, forcing five turnovers whatever it was against Detroit. You know, as long as they can, you know, it hurts play smart. He's gonna throw for two hundred yards. Game manager, however you want to, you know, talk about it, but they're not gonna be able to stop, say Kwan, I think I think it gets away. I think it's close at first because the divisional game, but I think Philly runs away with it.
Speaker 8: And he made a good point.
Speaker 9: Commanders is fifth, I think the fifth worst and the rushing I want to say in.
Speaker 1: The last six games are a bottom six run.
Speaker 8: Yeah, bottom six. So I mean, if they can't stop the run, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 9: But again, I just it may be a snowy game, may be that type of temperature again.
Speaker 4: The weather with the weather on that one forty degrees forty.
Speaker 7: Degrees, okay, forty degrees really early game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Was good with you, pull.
Speaker 4: I think I think if this Eagles team doesn't have Saquon, the Commanders actually win this game. It's It's one of the biggest things for me is watching Jalen Hurts last week. He got rolled up a couple times, got hit, was on that right knee a few times, had to come out for a player or two goes back in. You see him take a safety later in that game because he didn't have the mobility to get away from the rush, which is a big part of Jalen Hurts's game. Helps him extend plays and he only does throw for two hundred yards, but his ability to extend plays and use his leg legs is a big reason why their rushing tech has been so strong. Now, Saquon Barkley, you know when you see a guy one to eighty backwards, hurtling overcasts, doing things that are making the most elite athletes in the world stand up and applaud on each sideline, that is that we're looking at a generational talent. With the offensive line that the Eagles have and how the Commander's defense has been handling themselves and then being bottom five that you both just said, it's hard for me to see the Eagles not taking this game, taking time of possession, running the rock down their throats, forcing them to make uncharacter stick mistakes from a guy like Bobby Wagner or Aluvu who's right next to him. I can see the Eagles running away with this. My heart wants the Commanders. I want it because they've been in a drought for so long. Jady Daniels is an amazing story.
Speaker 1: Dan Quinn.
Speaker 4: They thought he was just he was, you know, a coordinator. He wasn't a head coach guy. He's come and turn that entire franchise around, especially after you know they sell the franchise. All those things behind closed doors were happening, Like the city needs that more than ever, and I want that for them. But the Eagles, if they stick to a run game, at an efficient run game, and Jalen hurts his mobile enough, I see them winning this game by more than six points.
Speaker 1: I like the Commanders. I know you doing. I love the Commanders. It's like they flip the whole organization around in one year, and you guys know like getting into the playoffs, like the inspired ball that they're playing like, I kind of like the innocence Jaden has. You look at how he's played. He's like forty six of sixty six over five hundred and fifty yards for touchdowns, zero interceptions. He's got a passer rating of one sixteen. I think the all defense moves the ball, and it's all going to come down to them being able to stop the run. That defensive line is gonna have a big, tall task ahead of them stopping Saquon Barkley because I don't think he can. And Sakwon Barkley, even though he didn't get the regular season record with Eric Dickerson, he's chasing that all time season record. He's third right now behind who were the first two, Delaney, Drell, Davis t D. He's got twenty four hundred yards and I think Sequans like two yards short of getting in second place. But Suon is gonna be running, running crazy in this game. It's gonna come down to stop in the run. And you look at the defense, like all of a sudden last week against the Detroit Lions, they get four interceptions. That defense had seven the entire year.
Speaker 4: But is that is that their defense playing really well or is that an uncharacteristic game for Jared It.
Speaker 1: Could be both.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jared also was throwing some muffins around.
Speaker 9: Will you see on that interception he got folded he wasn't the same person after he came back.
Speaker 1: Throwing a flag with Mahomes and.
Speaker 7: That, Oh, of course, come on, of course you're not about to hit this.
Speaker 1: But Clay, you know, like once you get a couple of turnovers, like as a defensive unit, like even it doesn't matter, like it does matter where you're ranked for guys like us, but just in that room, just the motivation, you kind of have, the swag you start to play with because you've started turning the ball over. I just I like what they have going on there. They are the underdog story. They wanted Philly, Philly was the better team than the Rams. But you know, the commanders they had already won their sitting there. They're wanting Philly because they want whoever that the League throws at them to get to this super Bowl. And dan Quinn, what I'm hearing behind closed doors is dan Quinn. Are you familiar with the military? Clay, Yeah, yeah, So dan Quinn apparently has a speech. Everybody talks about this leader that dan Quinn is and how much people just gravitate towards him. He believes, Jane Daniels believes, and he gives this speech of surrounding the military when they take him in and hold them in the bath and they're gonna scratch and claw and they're gonna get their licks in, like they're going to get their licks in, but they're gonna be the one motionless at the bottom of the bathtub and we'll be standing over top of them. That's what we're gonna go in and do to the Detroit Lions. And I think they do the same thing to the Yet.
Speaker 4: I'm hearing about this speech, I'm like, is there ever a better moment than when a head coach puts on a great pregame speech When you get the hair your eyes are welting up with cry yeah, and you look around do that. But he wasn't out there banging against no we had.
Speaker 6: I know, like one of the better speeches that I was a part of was Charles Woodson after the year we won the Super Bowl, the NFC Championship. We beat Chicago one game away, and I forget it was like Obama he might be a Chicago fan or something like that. He was talking about, you know, not coming to coming to see the Bears at the White House something like that, and so he talked about we're gonna go see him.
Speaker 5: We're gonna see Obama at the White House.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we started two weeks to the game, but we were fired up at that. Good speech changes everything. But like a coach, you know, it's like you're not out there with us, so you can say everything, but at the end of the day, like you need one of the boys to rally.
Speaker 4: But if you have the ability to get the hairs in your arm to stand up as a coach just speaking in front of the team, because you're right, they're not out there, and you think you're a coach that doesn't speak well in front of a team when he tries to get the robber going, that's where your bringing goes, Like, bro, you're not out there, you don't know. But a guy like Dan Quinn talking about holding somebody underwater to the bubble stop, that's the kind of ship. And again you got this you got right now after that conversation.
Speaker 9: I got about thirty Yeah, let's go deep, and you know to it's like Jane Daniels is just playing unreal.
Speaker 1: And then you have the veteran leaders of Bobby Wagner, you got Austin ele you got scary terror, you got Louisville. You got all these guys. It's like, I'm fired up for him, and hey, I got some whiteboard I got, I got a little nug in this game, we're gonna be talking about.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be talking about something the Philadelphia Eagles.
Speaker 1: Did against the Rams last week. They ran a formation back to back. They had to play call off of it, but it got start. Ultimately, the final formation is gonna be trip speed. Well, I like to call trip speed. Before we get there, we're gonna talk about cover four in two by two settings. So when you're an inside backer and you have an overfront, you have an A and B gap open, you also have a C gap or playing off the end, you're probably gonna have a safety coming in late on the weak side. Either side. Either way you have these run gaps. You're gonna kind of conceptually you want a two gap, like as the inside backers when you run into a two shell scheme, knowing you're gonna be getting help late, probably from the weak side. Now the conflict you get into because again you're taking up the A and B gaps on the inside, playing all the way to the C. When you have a tight end in the core. The will is able to play from A to SE tight end in the core. The mike backer, there's this three right here, one two three, he's able to play from C to A. Now, when you get in a situation when it's too high, and Philly did this last week against the Rams. The first play, they notice they line up in trip speed. So as a middle linebacker you are a three player. When your three is outside of the core, you have to go marry to your coverage. So when it takes you out of the core, you no longer can really get to that B gap. Conceptually, what you gotta do. There's a bunch of different verbage out there. You can stick it. We call it jam at some places. But the middle linebacker would walk out, he would jam or stick the end, so the end can take the B gap and that way the mic can play to his coverage on three and also play this sea gap. If they do run the ball. What happens here. Philly is so good running the football that even when the mic Baxer walks out, you can see the end trying to get across face. But ma Alatta does such a good job of walling them off they gash them up the middle.
Speaker 2: They get right back on the ball.
Speaker 1: To run the same type of concept to where you have the run game inside here, or you have a bubble screen to throw out if nobody's out here, what do the Rams do? The Rams get into cover three, So in cover three you're gapped out. You have the mic here, the will here, and the safety's gonna come down and play curl flat and the sea gap. You got a curl flat player with the nickel. You got a third player with the corner. You got another midfield player with the safety. But what it does is now you're out numbered on the side on the outside. So instead of running the ball, Jalen can now just throw this ball out because they're two. They're two on two blocking and then you can gash them up up the sideline. What the Eagles did they were in the fringe area. The fringe area remind me twenty five to the forty give something is right before with the reds right, but you're looking to take a shot. And that's what the Eagles did here. They they punk fake this bubble screen. AJ goes up the sideline. They don't get connected, but ultimately the Eagles are trying to build situations that puts them in conflicts of interest.
Speaker 2: One thing that we did was.
Speaker 1: You would try and check buzz to where that way you have a safety coming down to play the hole, the bike backers over in the A gap and then the wheels over here in the sea gap playing curl flat, so that way you have the numbers on the outside. But it'll be interesting to watch to see what the Eagles do and what situations they try to get Washington in again, because the Washington commanders, our bottom tier defense, are stopping the run. You get them in these situations, you're able to gash them up the middle. I think Saqua is gonna have it a good day, but I still love I love.
Speaker 4: The command well before you before you go. When you we were talking about the formation trips and speed trips, you refer to your speed trips. What is the difference between just regular trips and speed trips in your mind as a defensive player.
Speaker 2: So if you're sorry, I'll just erase this right here.
Speaker 4: Is it just a personnel thing of what players are in?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're still in eleven personnel? But if you build trips down here, the mic backers pass responsibility is a three player, so your three is in the core, so you can still play from C to A without having to go too far. It's when they remove the three player outside the core. So if they were to really it's basing it out of trip speed. The mic backer has to walk out. So when they walk out, uh Jalen ultimately knows they're in a two shell defense, so he knows he's gonna hand the ball off here. My Alana knows if they're playing a high level ball that the end if he hears anything, he knows the end's gonna try and cross face.
Speaker 2: And that's to just get in his face.
Speaker 4: That's to tell. Anytime the mic is outside the end with the B gap wide open, you're assuming the end is probably in a cross face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then the exact next play, they're sitting here stagged and in their gaps, so they know they're probably getting a cover one look, and they had the numbers out here to throw the bubble, but again being in the fringe, they were just taking a shot because they're closer to the end zone. But that's basically the past conflict, the run pass conflict you get into as a backers when you have to walk out on this wide receiver and try and play both the bubble and the cutback area.
Speaker 2: Of the sea gap.
Speaker 9: Well, that's why you walk out to try to play both, right, You trying to stop the bubble from happening, but also have your outside contain rules correct.
Speaker 1: Right, Because if you're in here trying to play three out here like you're you're you're way out leverage. You're never gonna get there. So you have to walk out. Now you can't get to your B gap. You have to do something schematically to help eat up the A and B gap so that way it bounces to the outside if you're going to be involved in the run.
Speaker 4: So you get to the end of cheat inside a little bit up on that tackle, right, that.
Speaker 1: Gives instead of staying outside, you almost have to line up on that outside shoulder so you can win in there and make it, but then hopefully you don't get pushed collapse all the way down the line.
Speaker 2: And then the cutback area right.
Speaker 4: The better, the better move is you want to cut that off so that begap is white up, and then that mic is in a hard time, he's in a greder. Doesn't hit it outside, does it inside?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they gash him up the middle right because the mic or nobody's able to get inside, and.
Speaker 4: Any time of defensive end goes laterally and you're going vertically, You're taking on a forty five pre angle. You're going to get a chuck play or at least a positive play of four more yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we look good, beautifully done.
Speaker 4: Will beautifully done, beautifully done on the board. That fire you up a little bit, Clay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my seat was a little off right here. So the next little time that your name wasn't in the hat for coordinator position this year, have you thought about that?
Speaker 1: I've coached I definitely without the podcast, Like if the podcast wouldn't have worked out, coaching was definitely what I want to be. Will I will do.
Speaker 4: One day, will come to becoming a head coach in the brastic corner, I scares is the one thing standing between Bustle with the Boys in greatness, like it could follow at any moment if a couple of bad years and rule ends up going and WILL get to call Bustle with the Boys, will just beat me into lady.
Speaker 1: If Nebraska has a few hard years and I got to exchange the mic for a whistle like that, is when I would be like, all right, we gotta get this.
Speaker 4: And I have no choice but to be like, brother, this is this is your you got to hire us. I'll do anything but follow them.
Speaker 1: I'll do.
Speaker 4: What I would do is if he was a coach, I would come in for like a spring ball time, h help out the offensive lineman, give a speech, give a speech, and boogie back to Nashville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because.
Speaker 7: It's hard, it's very bad.
Speaker 1: Did you ever think about doing that?
Speaker 5: I thought I thought about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, he is a coach.
Speaker 6: Well, man, I thought about it especially, And not to say this was an actual, you know, opportunity. But this past year when Chris Shula took over as a decordinator for the Rams, obviously I had moved out here, but if I was still in LA because Shula was my coach. We're both like thirty three years old at the time. We you know, we clicked. But I congratulated him. I say, you know that outside linebacker spot. He's like, let's go.
Speaker 1: But that was the coach that you were referring to when you were at the back end of your career and you guys are really clicking on.
Speaker 5: That was I think we were talking about Joe Barry at the time.
Speaker 6: Be Jos Job was the inside linebackers coach in l A when I was there. But Chris Shula, related to the famous Don Shula. He took over as decordinator this year, and so I, you know, I just shot in a congratulatory text. But I was like, I talked to my wife, She's like, are you thinking of getting into coach?
Speaker 5: Like, nah, I was feeling her out. She was feeling me out.
Speaker 4: But that coaching, Hey, that little limbo you're in the kitchen sitting there, you feel they're not feeling like Yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Because you anyway serious as a ball guy and we love the game so much. You know how much you have to invest, and you know you would invest that time because you want to you want to succeeds over there, which takes like you're there at six.
Speaker 4: Am the midnight every day, think about of your family.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at five I actually love Yeah. If I didn't coaching, no doubts six.
Speaker 7: With staff meetings, you late, if you show up at six, yeah.
Speaker 4: You would have do it in camp for a whole camp, right.
Speaker 9: Old camp and camp brutal time, brutal I'm talking about don't get home till like two am to wake up.
Speaker 1: Everything. Yeah, after practice, running up to the office to all your lunch to go, I got to put up all the penalties, all the off side, all the drop passes, all the mississignments.
Speaker 9: And I didn't even know the whole offense yet. And they like, yeah, every time they mess up, I'm over here going through the place.
Speaker 6: But like, how long did they take you to decide that one?
Speaker 5: For you?
Speaker 4: First day?
Speaker 9: About about maybe three weeks into it, I was, I was, I was getting angry.
Speaker 8: I was just getting cranky because I.
Speaker 1: Was that that one situation that it happened. You know, we don't speak up.
Speaker 9: Well after that, I didn't want to be there no more. I was like, I'm out of here that you ain't.
Speaker 4: Gonna tell me the staff room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, when he had spoke up, and then another coach is like, hey, you don't you don't you don't think he might be asking this question, but he ain't want you to like he wants it done.
Speaker 8: If he says it, it means he wants it. I was just like he asked.
Speaker 4: For And that is such a good thing too. I think I love about you usual everything at face value. If somebody asked a question, even if it's like there's an obvious answer, you're going to answer.
Speaker 8: I'm going to answer, yeah, well this is what we should do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: He was like, that's a good idea, and then everybody looked back at me, you coach.
Speaker 4: I want the Commanders to win this game. I want them to win this game. There's nothing in it for me from like a fan standpoint with the Eagles. No disrespect the Eagles fans.
Speaker 8: But I just great team they are.
Speaker 10: They are.
Speaker 1: They're a great football team. You have a run game, they have a good defense and nasty defense. They're good up front, Jalen Carter's stuff. They have a great back end, a couple.
Speaker 8: Of homies over there.
Speaker 7: So you know we want to see them do well as well.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, AFC Championship, FC Championship Bills. We knew this game was coming. Yes, we knew this game was gonna come at some point. Bills at the Chiefs. Chiefs are favored one and a half. I hate this because I sat. I think it was the episode that I did by myself when you were in LA and you I forgot what you had to do with you to do something, and I sat there talking about this game and it's like, whoever wins this game is going to lose the playoffs. The Bills won that game, so history, I mean, Mahomes is three and oh against Josh Allen in the playoffs, while Josh Allen owns the regular season. I think he's four to o. So I'm hoping the Bills win this game. I want them to. I want Josh Allen to get it. I want the city to Buffalo to get it. They deserve it. Their antics when they're tailgating, jumping on ship, spranding guy down with mustard, like that's a ship that makes sports great, having a fan base called the fan base mafia, like it's so it's so hard to beat that. But chiefs defense, the refs, it's.
Speaker 5: Hard, you guys.
Speaker 6: But then you see later on whatever day that was Saturday or Sunday, like the hits on Lamar out of bounds a time, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just nothing going on, ja getting.
Speaker 8: Hit out of bounce and throw a flag.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting here like, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, pator Mahomes. They're protecting their greatest asset, the NFL's greatest Tom Brady.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to tell everybody. You can't touch that man. It's the Tom Brady rule. You touch them if you tag them too hard.
Speaker 1: And the problem too is he's like Mahomes does such a good job of you leveraging the rules to his advantage. Like he kind of just like he runs around until the last minute and then kind of goes down instead of like you know you're going out there, you're intentionally sliding to protect yourself, he kind of just baits it all up.
Speaker 4: You know he's done. He's in the face, he knows a little the slow down as it's getting out so he can get hit. And a bunch of people are mad at that. I said this on Busting this week's episode, like, if that is working for you, you to use.
Speaker 7: Every keep doing what you're trying to win the game.
Speaker 4: You're trying to win the game. Here's where I think the Bills actually have a chance against the refs in this situation is after this game, the commentators, everybody, their conversation was evolved around like essentially the Chiefs are getting special treatment by the refs. Everyone was kind of It's kind of talked about by fan bases a lot of the times, but very rarely doesn't make it too like the mainstream of like the NFL, and it really has made it to the mainstream NFL. And anytime something is an issue in the NFL, there's always a massive overcorrection. Anytime you see a new league year, there's a new rule that rules buried into the ground for the first four weeks of the season. We could run into that where chiefs don't get any calls, they get zero of them. There might be an actual penalty of roughing the passer and pat it doesn't get called because the refs are their buttles are a little too tight because they know the microscope is on them a little bit. So I'm gonna take I'm gonna take the Bills plus one and a half. It might be a death sentence for them because of my record last year, but I want it, my heart wants it, and my brain can see it happening. Therefore I'm going to Bills.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm a follow suit. Because you got I think Matt Mulino coming back. You got Terrell Bardne, he came back, he came back, played well it is back as well, right, Bernard is coming back as well. So that linebacker Cordy gonna be strong again. Man, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 8: I gotta go Bills.
Speaker 9: Like everything you said is correct, and I really want to see the Chiefs fall. To be honest with you, I do not want to see the Chiefs and the Eagles playing the Super Bowl.
Speaker 8: That's just me. I don't know about y'all, but I don't want to see it.
Speaker 9: I want to see the Commanders and the Buffalo Bills in the Super Bowl this year.
Speaker 4: That'd be awesome. I want the Bills to win this game. If the Bills don't win this game and the Chiefs doing, I want the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl because I want to see a three peat. I want to see something done in the NFL's year that has never been done before.
Speaker 5: I think it's a Chiefs Philly super Bowl.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean you look at the first matchup, Well, Mahomes had two interceptions at the time, still only lost by you know, six or seven. I believe it was a close game. But Kelsey had like eight yards something. And now it's the playoffs. We alway talked about him showing up. He did last week had darn there half of their yards. So I don't know. It's hard to bet against the champs, whether you know it's fighting football, you name it. It's just hard to bet against them playing at home. The record you talked about three and zero mahone versus Allen. I'm just going with the Chiefs. I think it's just their destiny. I think it makes sense. I think it's their story and it's going to be a Chiefs Philly Super Bowl.
Speaker 7: God he's not wrong, Yeah, I mean, he's not wrong.
Speaker 4: You don't bet against the champs. You don't bet against the champions until the champs are unchamped, and then you can bet against that.
Speaker 1: I think the stars have aligned for the Buffalo Bills. The Chiefs are trying to get a three peat. When you think of this matchup between the Chiefs and the Bills, it goes all the way back to nineteen sixty six nineteen sixty seven when the first Super Bowl took place the AFL NFL merger. The AFL Championship game was the Chiefs and Bills. Chiefs win that game to go.
Speaker 5: On the Super Bowl and lose to who play the Packers.
Speaker 1: The Packers, you go to the early nineties when the Bills now Bills haven't won a Super Bowl ever. In their organization's history. Early nineties, they go to the Super Bowl four times in a row. They beat Chiefs two of those times in the championship games, but they lose the Super Bowl four times in a row. They got there four times in a row. Fastwards four in a row. You fast forward the early twenty twenties. Now with the Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, there are generation of Brady Manning. It's like the Chiefs have had their number. But you look at this game. What's riding on this game for both teams chasing the dynasty, trying to go three in a row, trying to three peat. You look at the Bills trying to get their first Super Bowl, Josh Allen trying to get this monkey office back of beating Patrick Mahomes and the Kansae Chiefs, and they got to get through them to go into their very first Super Bowl victory for the Buffalo Bills. And another thing we talk about officiating, the head official. The head official in this game Clayton are Cleek Blakeman, Cleete blaken For a while, the Bills are five and two with Clite Blakeman as the head official. The Chiefs are three and four with Claete Blakeman as the head official, they're known as throwing the most penalties. He's a big dog on campus in the NFL when it comes to the head official. He officiated a Super Bowl fifty. I believe that was the Bucks Chiefs when the Chiefs lost. Cleeve Blakeman also Nebraska Cornhusker from nineteen eighty four to nineteen eighty seven. The Chiefs Chiefs kingdom is going down this weekend because of Josh Allen, Cleete Blakeman, and Willie Ce.
Speaker 6: You feel like the press what about the pressure though, if we're not talking about XS and o's, is there more pressure You're thinking there's less pressure on Josh Allen to beat Mahomes than there is on the Chiefs to three peat.
Speaker 1: I think there's less pressure for the Chiefs. Yeah, I think there's more pressure for Josh Allen. I think so much is writing on it like this.
Speaker 5: Is such that you still think he's gonna rise to the occasion.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna rise to the occasion. And you look last week like they, you know, Joe Brady, the OC like they have a running game with James Cook. Josh Allen only had to throw for like one eighty last week, Like they have a run game.
Speaker 8: I mean ran too though Josh Allen was running.
Speaker 1: Trust me, I got an any time touchdown with josh Apart. I think he makes a big play because the chief defense is good, they're gonna get after a little bit. He's gonna have to make plays with his feet. But Bernard getting that opportunistic. They're getting turnovers against the Ravens. I like the Bills. I want Bills commanders in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Josh Allen was not asked to put his cape on against the Ravens. He's gonna have to put it on against him. He's gonna have to in a big way. This game is going to ride on his back, and it's it should be. This is this I agree with you in the sense that, like, where's the more pressure on the Bills in this game than there isn't the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: And you know, both locker rooms, both facilities are sitting there just knowing that this is the game, each teams thinking this is the opponent we have to play to get.
Speaker 4: To the Cycle Bowl, right, And I love it when non divisional rivalries take place like Chiefs Bills, Titans Ravens. A while ago. Like those types of things where you're like, you know you're gonna see each other. That's a hell of a feeling. Then you know it's every year, every year when he to the divisional or the AFC based on how both teams do. But you're gonna see the Bills, You're gonna see the Chiefs and old.
Speaker 1: Patriots like his man ain't gonna beat Bread.
Speaker 4: Finally, yeah, who is a team you hit the most instead of your division?
Speaker 6: It started with the forty nine ers, like we we would all because we were we had such a long run. Forty nine Ers were rolling when Cap came in. They had a few years, and then Seattle took over and then we had our our great games with them, and then towards the tail end of my time in Green Bay, we just didn't make a playoffs. So you know, when you're not the top dog, it's hard to have those rivalries. But it was the what is that the NFC South, No, NFC West, I'm sorry, NFC West.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seem to always have themselves a little.
Speaker 9: Going with everyoneers, everybody, boys, raiders, raiders, uniform.
Speaker 8: With everybody. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 9: We every game would be like some coach would be like, we got a beef with them, and then they'll start we started watching them like.
Speaker 7: All the years they played, It's like, damn, we got we gotta beef with these guys.
Speaker 1: Fight everybody.
Speaker 4: You at the Titians are like, hey, let's try to win a couple.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was not worried about rivalries. That about what do you say? All right? So where let's let's doll it in. I'm going bills, You're going bells, going bells, chiefs chis that is the move?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Somebody picking each team? Yeah, Clay, who'd you guys think on?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry on the NFC side again?
Speaker 1: Who commanders?
Speaker 5: Commanders?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right, so I got Eagles? So so one of us? Is that all the odds right there? One of us is gonna be right, one of us.
Speaker 8: Somebody, somebody should be right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and really, hey, for whoever gets the worst record of the years up on these two games between you and me, we're both at forty three percent. He was talking about a little bit.
Speaker 1: Does anybody have uh, I'm talking about undred percent?
Speaker 8: Definitely.
Speaker 5: I want this to roll over in the next year.
Speaker 1: All right, does anybody have chiefs commanders nobody has Chiefs Commanders, so that's probably gonna be the one that, Yeah, that goes because you you got, you got Yeah, Yeah, that's the only one that might be the game. Like, if you're out there listening and watching right now, it might be Chiefs and Commanders might be the winners.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably put a future on that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, next week, I'll bring in it. They sent me to Super Bowl merch already, so I'll let y'all see the colors.
Speaker 1: You know, we're playing into that last year too, But I don't think it worked out.
Speaker 8: I know, because they were supposed to be the Ramns. It was supposed to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, next week's gonna be a fun show. Just all the different the coin flip, the amount of time it takes to do the national anthem, the color of the gator.
Speaker 1: All the different props.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be so much fun. Let's get to let's get to party.
Speaker 8: You'll got the balls parlay right.
Speaker 1: Our fire ballsy Parlays this week is brought to you by Fireball fire Balls, the perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shoes before going into the stadium or going big with the fireball egg for your tailgate, whether it's a pregame shot in the tailgate lot or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar, No matter what, it's guaranteed to not your game day and not your parlay. Who wants to who wants to go first with their with their playoff parlay?
Speaker 4: Well, the lady's gonna take slon Barclay, right, Glandy.
Speaker 1: This this was the balls parlay read touchdown parlay.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, will let me from my phone?
Speaker 1: All right, I have one for you, guys. I brought it down six legs okay, keeping it simple. Commander's money line, Bill's money line. Jane Daniels over two hundred and fifty yards passing, Sakwon Barkley anytime touchdown, Josh Allen anytime touchdown, and James Coke over sixty plus rushing yards.
Speaker 2: That is plus.
Speaker 1: Very conservative. I want I want a winner, Jesus christ Man.
Speaker 4: It's a winner, that's all.
Speaker 1: And they usually offer these fifty percent boosts parlay, so you boost some mods up. You're looking at over eight thousand right there, but staying conservative this week, we need a winner. Yeah, that's a winner.
Speaker 4: That is a winner.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to hear Clay Clay.
Speaker 6: All right, let's go here. So I got an eight pick parlay. So I texted my brother last night, gave him a shout out. Earlier he sent me over a ten leg you know, he was pretty fired up about it. But then I wake up this morning one am. Text comes through. Been thinking about this a lot. He sent me something new.
Speaker 5: Eight pick parlay plus ten thousand, three hundred. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: We've got Jaden Daniels ten plus rushing attempts, Austin Eckler with twenty five plus receiving yards, Saquon anytime touchdown, and Dallas Goddard with over thirty eight and a half receiving yards. We got Josh Allen anytime TD score, Travis Kelce anytime TD score, and Xavier Worthy with five plus receptions and the kicker, Khalil Shakir with over fifty.
Speaker 5: Five and a half yards. I feel like it's gonna come down to Khalio there. I looked at it. Stop him aching him. He got the last two games.
Speaker 1: I think he's got a make over fifty five yard for that part.
Speaker 5: Later hit well half seven yards.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: I think he said I'm sorry. Sorry If I did, I apologize.
Speaker 1: You got hang on, hang on that one.
Speaker 5: The last.
Speaker 6: In the playoffs, he's had sixty eight receptions for about sixty seventy yards. So and his last time I think we talked about him playing the Chiefs think he had eighty. So he's right there and and this right here, he's gonna turn everybody's luck around.
Speaker 4: I kind of like you love, he got thrown off and we need a new set of eyes.
Speaker 1: The only reason, the only reason I don't like Travis scored last week, but the only reason I get a little nervous with Trap. He's gonna get the rock a lot, but he doesn't have any bit of breakaway. He looks like me out there running trying.
Speaker 5: To Hey, his touchdowns in the red zone, I know he right there.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he have his catches, but you get to that red zone, Travis Kelson, I like the play.
Speaker 1: Is every time he break away, I'm like rooting for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you when you brought it up before the show, who is that? No disrespect? Clear, no disrespect, Like you're in the league brother, congratulations. But I was like, fifty five yards that's scary.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah he.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this is this is an issue of mine, but I go with my picks as well, and based on my oh and seven last week, this might be the problem. But uh, I got bills plus one and a half. I like that because I feel like they're going to like it's gonna be a really close game to come down to that field goal at the end. Hopefully that field goal just makes it a one point game. It's gonna be to live there.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt.
Speaker 4: Uh Kareem Hunt anytime touchdown. He's a big body cat. You get within that five yard line that need something to push in. I could see him giving that. Maybe the shovel passer him kind of dipping, dumping.
Speaker 1: He's been having some juice too, right.
Speaker 4: Josh Allen fifty plus rushing yards, Josh Allen ten plus rushing attempts. I think it's a josh On game. This is a game He's gonna put it on his back. Austin Eckler twenty five plus, twenty five receiving yards.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: The first series of the game they played last week, he had a screen twenty four yards. Quickly got it right after that. I feel good about Austin Eckler. Dalton Kinkaid forty yards receiving.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: Get into the tight end. Let him work a little bit. He's got a little more juice in the lake category than trying like that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then finally.
Speaker 4: Eagles minus six this parlay. You put that one together plus nine and twelve. Juicy parlay, juicy parlo.
Speaker 1: I don't like it, though, I'm nervous.
Speaker 5: That against how many we try to compare legs?
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 4: Here's what ten?
Speaker 5: Eight?
Speaker 4: What was your adds?
Speaker 5: Ten? Three hundred? Okay, oh yeah, you just want to I just think it's difficult, but I think it's you.
Speaker 6: You limit yourself when you bet the money line because I'm gonna it's a toss up at this point.
Speaker 4: You're probably you're You're probably right. I'm not going to change. You're probably right. Seven legs and also expect the sevens. So it could be a nice little deal, could be, could be. Didn't even do that on purpose, Delaney.
Speaker 1: Do you have one or no?
Speaker 8: No, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't want people to lose their money because it's nice. Yeah, I'm gonna ride, are you for real?
Speaker 8: Love? Always?
Speaker 4: Hundred? Yeah, thatsig.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to get it quick, but.
Speaker 1: Uns Yeah, that up.
Speaker 4: I have been so cold.
Speaker 7: I'm not putting a thousand, one hundreds, but for sure, should.
Speaker 1: We get to the touch down parlay, touchdown, I bet the Boys busting with the Boys Touchdown Parlay presented by DraftKings, I want to start off with the big Thanks to DraftKings for sponsoring this. Don't Walk, Don't Run sprint to get in on the action right now out with our partners at the DraftKings Sports Book, my favorite and only sports book I use to place my bets. New customers get two hut of dollars and bonus bets instantly after betting just five dollars. Fade or follow all of your favorite barstool personalities picks in the barstool Betting group on the DraftKings sports Book Gap. Use code locker to sign up. That's code Locker. The Crown is yours. Download the DraftKings sports Book Gap today. Don't miss out on all the action this week at DraftKings. Download the DraftKings app today and use the promo code locker. New customers have bet five dollars will get two hundred dollars instantly in bonus bets. I'm rocking My I'm rocking mind. It's in my parlay, which is Josh Allen anytime.
Speaker 7: To Scary Terry anytime touchdown?
Speaker 1: Love it?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, okay, I also have I figured something. You know, I'll take the one off fields, say Travis.
Speaker 1: I like Travis, Travis Scary Terry sequon Josh Allen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that looks good.
Speaker 4: What are the odds are now?
Speaker 1: I think JP might be Are you trying to get him right now?
Speaker 4: I try?
Speaker 5: But yeah, by the stockyard, y'all said Terry Travis.
Speaker 7: Josh, Yeah, that's already on draftings app.
Speaker 2: Really they got it a plus one thousand d.
Speaker 1: Who's got it? Who's parlays that?
Speaker 2: It just says.
Speaker 1: We can't use that.
Speaker 8: We didn't see it is Lebron's.
Speaker 1: We gotta switch up a leg. Now this terrifies me.
Speaker 10: Oh no, Jayden.
Speaker 8: Push, I like Jay like James look over Jaya. I don't think Jay.
Speaker 4: I don't want to switch out Josh Allen for James Cooks.
Speaker 1: So that way we have one on each.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Huh Buffalo he should have had last week.
Speaker 2: Josh behind it. I don't know Harry or makes it to touchdowns.
Speaker 5: They're trying to set.
Speaker 1: Jack coming out of the left field with with Knocks.
Speaker 10: I mean Jalen hurts Josh but like a behind him and is one of those kind of like Travis players.
Speaker 2: The playoffs.
Speaker 1: I think we roll it.
Speaker 8: Dawson Knock, don't know because his name.
Speaker 4: That's okay, We're still gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Dawson Knox, Travis Kelcey, Squon Barkley, Terry McLaurin, Josh, that's got right. We gotta right, man.
Speaker 4: That was a hitter day. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh god, let's love, I love I. We're just selling Brady.
Speaker 5: Obviously Vegas.
Speaker 8: No, didn't win nothing yet, but yeah.
Speaker 4: We've won one. Have we won more than one? Bet the boys Parlays is here?
Speaker 8: No, this is it, though, This is the one.
Speaker 4: This has to be it.
Speaker 1: This one has got Clay on the show.
Speaker 8: Gotta be this the one for sure?
Speaker 4: Good show?
Speaker 1: Hey, we feel good? Clear that fun?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had a lot of fun, all.
Speaker 4: Right, boys, bake hugs, Tinny kisses. Please subscribe, unsubscribe, resubscribe and rate five stars. We will see you next week.
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 4: Two port show? One show filled at two different times, something like that, one show filled two different times. Another special guest though, another special guest is gonna be awesome. Remember Pulsi play Matthews all the.
Speaker 5: Time for joining us.
Speaker 4: Thank you, sir. All right, we'll see you guys next week.