Speaker 1: Hey everyone, it is the Teen's Extreme Frank Scene and you are listening to Eyes up Here with Francine on the iHeartRadio network or wherever you get your podcasts. As always, I'm joined by my co host Chad, and we have a brand new episode this Thursday coming at you.
Speaker 2: Because there was so much news, so much we had to records place. So here we are, Chad, how are you doing good?
Speaker 3: These are this is two different recordings? I thought, or is this one week two different recording? I'm wearing the same thing.
Speaker 2: Why are you giving a layer of secrets?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: For the the YouTube members that are watching this. Oh yeah, I should have changed my I should have changed my chain.
Speaker 2: Out, I should change.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well nobody would have even noticed, so thank you for that. Uh. But there's a lot of stuff going on, and I was like, instead of uh, you know, pulling something from the archives, let's just do a new episode and and talk about stuff because there's so much, so much to uh to dive into. And I'm going to open it up with one of the stories that I heard. Uh it's about Matt and Jeff Hardy. Have you heard this?
Speaker 3: I have not heard a gosh darn thing outside of them in Cleveland during summer.
Speaker 2: In Cleveland, I guess they were there for Wrestle kan because Summer Slaying weekend, everybody was there signed. I appeared at the flea market booth one oh two for.
Speaker 4: Which was like wres j.
Speaker 2: From There were a lot of people at my show.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you know what's so funny too, And this is how stupid and like out of the loop I am on the signing side of things. Never did I realize that you were going to that part of the country during SummerSlam weekend. Didn't even put two and two. I didn't like, didn't put two and two together in my head.
Speaker 2: I told you we promoted it on the show.
Speaker 3: For like somebody didn't like, didn't compute it, didn't put it together, didn't even think about it.
Speaker 2: Well, let's before we get into Matt and Jeff. Let's talk about me and my uh shitty travel weekend, which thanked the Lord that I came home Saturday and not Sunday because I had one shot right on Friday.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So Sam Man and I meet at the airport like we always do. We're on the same flight, you know, and our flight's delayed going there now. We were pushing it. Our flight was supposed to be at like one signing starts at five. It's supposed to be what like an hour an hour and a half flight, right. I got dressed at home and I was ready to go. I was already in my gimmick outfit. I didn't look like a whore. I looked very presentable, so I could wear it on the airplane, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I planned in advance, and our flight just kept getting delayed, delayed, delayed, delayed, delayed. We did not land until almost five o'clock. The show started at five o'clock, so we jumped in the car. It was an hour drive.
Speaker 2: We got there after six. Everybody understood, you know, you can't help it. It's the airlines. It wasn't our fault. You know. We were there on time and everything. But the fans were great, and there were a bunch of people there. Jr. Was there. I think Jerry Aller was there. Barbie Blank was there. I think that Kenzie Mitchell was there. There were a bunch of people there. Uh. We sat with Chavo Guerrero, me Shane Phonsie was there. Unfortunately, Sabou didn't make it he missed his flight, but there were a bunch of people there and it was a beautiful I expected like this rinky dink flea mark. Oh no, this was a really nice I don't even know what to call it. It was a nice it was it was really it was really nice. Like that's the only word I could use, is nice. But like I ran in. I didn't even have time to oh, Tito Santana was there, because he came over to our table. Yeah. It was like, I don't know, it's just a really nice place. And it was pouring rain. That's another thing. My hair looked beautiful. And then when I left, between the heat, humidity and the rain, I looked like a round rat. I was like, oh, this is just brilliant, you know. But we made it in time. Earl's great Earl brought us in and we love Earl. We love Earl. And then you know, I got to my I didn't get to my room till probably eleven forty five ish that evening, because we went to eat at nine thirty, like normal people eat dinner at nine thirty. Suppose I eat dinner at five. So got to my room super late, fell asleep at maybe twelve thirty one o'clock. Didn't sleep well. Had my alarm set for six because we were supposed to be get picked up at six fifteen. I was going to take a quick shower and then just go five thirty. Sandman, Yeah, I'm going to be in the lobby at six. It's just like mouscoes, this is not your time to talk to me. It's five thirty. I was so pissed because I was like, my alarm was set for six. I didn't sleep. I was you know how when you got to catch a plane, you're up every hour looking at your phone like you're afraid your alarm is not going to go off. So at five point thirty, I was just like, oh, screw it. So I got up, showered and got ready, went downstairs. I had to sign some pictures from use and then our flight was delayed coming home, and finally got home, and then the delays the next day were ridiculous, so so bad because the weather has been atrocious. But I can honestly say I had a great time and the people were great, and you know, Ohio, isn't that bad.
Speaker 6: From your lips. It's the first time I've ever heard that said it's.
Speaker 2: Really not that bad. But anyway, that was my weekend, so I enjoyed it. Getting back to the Hardy Boys. So what I heard of the back to the Hardy's. What I heard about the Hardy Boys was Matt and Jeff. They had talks with WWE. They said the only belts that they have not won in their careers were the NXT tag belts. So with the TNA crossover, we might get Matt and Jeff back into WWE. Via you think.
Speaker 3: About that, well, kind of like what I was talking about two weeks ago on the show.
Speaker 4: Remember I said, what are we going to do?
Speaker 3: See all these older names from DNA now that are in that we're from WW come back over.
Speaker 4: I guess that's a yes.
Speaker 2: Maybe I just thought that was interesting because it's you know, huh.
Speaker 4: I don't love that.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I think NXT would pop to see the Hardys back.
Speaker 3: I think they would pop, yeah, but I don't, you know, I mean maybe competing for the belts.
Speaker 4: But you know, I don't really I would.
Speaker 3: I would shudder to think, hopefully not politicking for belts, you know, in any way, shape or form, because I mean it is a development, It is a developmental territory.
Speaker 4: So uh yeah, I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 3: It's like I watched that or don't. Well, I don't watch it, but I would if I was a fan of watching NXT. And I'm looking towards the future. I don't want to watch the Hardies, especially in their current state, you know, not being able to really perform as what I remember per se and with them going to a new network, I don't really want to debut with an act like the Hardys. That's nothing sparage either one of those talents. There are immense talents, legends of the business.
Speaker 2: We're backtrack now if you will.
Speaker 6: If they want that, they want the NXT belts, we can get them replicas.
Speaker 4: But I don't.
Speaker 6: Oh, well, I think that that is a politic comment.
Speaker 2: If I've ever heard it, I'd be exclusives, would like the Hardies, for.
Speaker 6: I've already done work with Matt Hardy.
Speaker 4: But I think that.
Speaker 2: With you anymore, brother, let me tell you that.
Speaker 6: That's a politic comment.
Speaker 4: If I ever heard it, and I don't, I don't agree.
Speaker 6: And is the right spot for an act like the Hardys?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, well, I don't know. I think it would be interesting to see them there. So who knows. People are going back and forth all the time. But Joe Hendry man, he's everywhere. He's blowing up. They love him down in NXT country. I'm curious to know how long his contract is with TNA and if he would jump ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and TNA letting him work out at the Performance Center. So, I mean, you know, again we had mentioned very briefly a few weeks back, you know, would there be a or I asked you, I said, do you think WWE could.
Speaker 4: Buy out his deal with TNA? And you said absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean, if there was anybody that they would do it for, that's the guy. So I could absolutely see it going that way. But again, that's somebody. If I were them, I would be investing in.
Speaker 4: That's so much the other guys.
Speaker 2: So would you have put in the belt. Would you have put the belt on Joe Henry more so than Nick Nemeath to keep him around, make him happy.
Speaker 4: It's a good question.
Speaker 3: No, I'd still give it to Nick because Nick gets you more eyeballs, So I would still put it on What do you think?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, if Joe Henry's going to keep going down the NXT. He could have went as the TNA champion brought the belt over like Jordan Grace did.
Speaker 4: True, it's a good point.
Speaker 3: Again, I and that's the that's the heat, and Nemath is the X factor. If you want to pop, I think you have the former Dolph Ziggler pop up on.
Speaker 4: Their TV with that TNA title.
Speaker 6: Interesting or that's like your royal rumble spot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We're too far away from that. It's January. But uh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well and again, so that's going to be contradictory to what I just said. Nem in NXT A little bit of a different story, a little bit of a different story.
Speaker 6: I just think that the Hardy's is a tired act.
Speaker 4: Just don't think it's right for NXT.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you are allowed your opinion. I don't know if people agree with you.
Speaker 3: But but now let me let me say this, and this is again it's going to contradict something I just said.
Speaker 4: Even more.
Speaker 6: You know who, I you know who I wouldn't mind seeing pop through NXT.
Speaker 2: Sergeant's water. No, the Dudley's, Oh, the Dudley's.
Speaker 3: I think that the Dudley's popping through NXT would be pretty cool because that's you know, they they talked about going through one more time, maybe one more time around the sun. That's the kind of spot that I could see them going through. But we haven't seen them for the last couple of years on TV kind of being exposed and not being what we remember them.
Speaker 2: As well, because Devon's had all those health issues. He had a stroke, he had what was it as hip replaced or is n replaced. I mean he's you know, the wear and terror has gotten to him. So I don't know, Like Bubba even said, he doesn't think Devon can go. So what do you do with that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well again, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If I was going to have my choice of saying, here's your your retread, you know, old school team coming through, I would have gone with them over the Hardiest because we've seen them on regular broadcast television and it's just not good.
Speaker 6: I mean, Jeff tripping and falling, and Matt's.
Speaker 4: Just not the same. It's just not the same, just not the right spot.
Speaker 2: You could get the Dudleys, but you would have to work around their strengths and hide the weaknesses, you know, right, and it would be a no staljiacked. It wouldn't be something that could be every week. I don't think although now Bubba as a singles he can still go, you know, and he has proven that because he had, you know, recent stints on TNA and he pops up every once in a while doing some stuff. So you never know who you're gonna see. Who knows, maybe Devon's Bionic Man now, maybe maybe he has another run left in him. I can't speak for him, but you never know what you're going to see, is all I can say. So, uh, stay tuned for that one. Another huge story Shane McMahon. Shane McMahon meets Tony Kahan. Now, I think we might have mentioned this before. Shane reached out to WWE and they said, uh, huh, we don't want you here. Do you think it's because of his father? Do you think it's because he's injury prone? There wasn't really a specific reason given that I saw and maybe I missed something, did you see.
Speaker 3: I don't know the specific reason why they would have turned him down outside of the fact I don't think that they have a great relationship with uh, you know, each other, both sides of the McMahon family. I just don't think they have a good relationship outside of that last name.
Speaker 4: I don't think that they work well together.
Speaker 2: Does he have a good relationship with Paul and Stephanie.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. I don't think that they.
Speaker 2: With those two I was talking.
Speaker 3: I was, I thought, oh, when Vince was still there, talking about when Vince is still there?
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 6: Now, No, I don't yet. Oh, okay with them now, I don't think he's I don't think they have a good relationship all the way around.
Speaker 2: Really, See, I don't know anything about personals with the family. I have no idea. So I didn't understand why. You know, if he wanted to come back, wouldn't you think Paul would be the first one to vouch for him? Hey my brother was there. Yeah, so it's it's kind of weird. So he goes, and I don't know if if it's for money, I don't know if it's for the love of the sport, it's ego. But Shane goes and meets Tony Khan over at aw here's the picture that does not even look like Shane McMahon. To me, I would need a real close up of him to it's so far away. But I think Mercedes Monett took that picture. I think she said I'm the one that took the picture. That's what I heard. So they knew it was going to be.
Speaker 4: Posted, Yeah, they did. This was a purposeful leak.
Speaker 2: Sure, and this got this picture, you know, made the rounds on social media. Shane actually released a statement. I'm going to read it verbatim. Tony and I were connected through a mutual friend and we had a great meeting. We talked about many things, but mostly about our shared love for the business and the rewards and challenges of working with family. I congratulated him on the five year anniversary of AW and look forward to how he evolves the business moving forward. So you know, take that as you will. Does that mean that there could be some kind of McMahon's sighting in an aa W ring, Because, like I said before, I'll pop for that. I'll watch that live and I'll pop for it huge because he is my favorite McMahon. It would always been my favorite McMahan.
Speaker 4: Be a shocker, but you know, to me, this guy is the X factor.
Speaker 6: Look at that for a w No for.
Speaker 3: The whole situation that that picture pops up and that I just feel like either he will never make it to aw fully or.
Speaker 4: They're gonna do something drastic.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be some some form of information that comes out about Shane McMahon.
Speaker 2: Do you think Paul Levec, his brother in law, is gonna leak something that's gonna hurt Shane McMahon and hurt his chances to go to a w that's what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I think that this is still the w w E at its core?
Speaker 3: Is this Are we getting back to the yeah wrestling business? Hell? Yeah, it's still too Laurence w w E. It's shocking. It was shocking to see the picture. Uh for sure, McMahon and Tony Kahn meeting.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: The only other shocking person in that room could have been a mustachioed McMahon.
Speaker 6: But I don't think that will ever happen.
Speaker 3: No, it would be cool, but I think either it'll be blocked by w w E or they'll come to some some something will come out about Shane and it will never happen.
Speaker 2: How would they?
Speaker 4: This is as far as it.
Speaker 2: Would go if there's no ties with Shane McMahon and w w E.
Speaker 6: How block it is in step in and grab him and be like, no, no, we need.
Speaker 2: Well they already said no, you.
Speaker 6: Think now that, now that the pictures out, we need you.
Speaker 4: We figured something out for you, We need you.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, if there's bad blood, I don't know. Like you mentioned the one day, do you think they have Thanksgiving dinner with all the kids and the families together? And does he get along with Stephanie Like, I don't. I've never heard anything about behind the scenes with them, so I don't know. But I do know that I would love to see him in AW more so than WWE. I wouldn't. I wouldn't pop as much if he went back to New York. But if he went to AW, what a slap in the face that would be.
Speaker 3: You know, five years ago when AW was created, there's nothing anybody else would have wanted more than to have a McMahon involved with AW. I mean, come on, like, what is this? Where did the vision go over AW? Then that would just hey, let's just get a McMahon. He's available, just bring him in, just get.
Speaker 2: Now you're wrong. Shane put out the feeler first.
Speaker 4: He was like, come on down.
Speaker 2: You'd have to be a moron not to take a McMahon on his program. Are you kidding me? This is the ultimate fu to that company that his grandfather built from the ground up and his father took over and made it a multi billion dollar empire. That is the biggest finger to the face that you can do is work for your rival company.
Speaker 4: You're You're probably right.
Speaker 2: I'm most certainly right.
Speaker 6: Probably.
Speaker 3: I think it's a big f you to the people that invested in you, saying it was going to be a non McMahon entity. Well, guess what a McMahon called me. And I was like, oh my god, McMahon, come on, let's.
Speaker 2: Go say this was a non mcmon entity. It's I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 6: You're supposed to be a w supposed to be different.
Speaker 3: It's this is it's going to be. Hey, I love Shane Oback. Let's bring him down. Here comes the money. He's gonna do the little thing with his arm. He's gonna do a little shuffle when he comes out.
Speaker 4: I'll bring it back.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. You are you have no clue what you're talking about. Listen, this would be the biggest thing to happen and then he's just like smiling. He keeps putting up a picture of Triple H smiling at me on our.
Speaker 4: Screen, diabolically smiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, double agent, brother in law. The caption was, I don't know, man, I just think it would be it would have been better if the picture wasn't leaked and the talks weren't discussed and he just surprisingly showed up. I think that would have been like a hell of a lot better. But you never know when it's gonna happen. So if it does happen, kudos to AW because I think it's it's a monumental thing to have it. McMahon on their tele vision, I really do.
Speaker 4: Maybe Shane's start doing the convention circuit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how funny would that? Faith? Well, they do that most of the conventions. They do have their own room an w is like their own section or their own room. So you know, I can see him doing some conventions. Is he hard huh or Vince No?
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Is Shane hard up for money? I doubt it now, I mean true, like.
Speaker 6: I don't think sane.
Speaker 3: When Shane left in like two thousand and seven or two thousand and eight, he helped found pay per view in like Tokyoy, some foreign country.
Speaker 6: He's a millionaire millions over.
Speaker 2: So it has to be either either two things. He misses the business or he wants to say f you.
Speaker 4: One or the other.
Speaker 2: But I mean, he did ask to go back to w W first, which makes me think he just wants to be wrestling again or involved in it somehow. Hey, if Stephanie could come back, why can't Sane come back?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he's not even linked right now to any of the the bad stuff Stephanie she was.
Speaker 2: I don't let his name be involved in anything. That would crush me really, that would make me so sad.
Speaker 3: The only thing that was ever said about Shane was he knew stuff was happening and just like stayed away from it. That was all they ever said about Shane back in the day, was like, yeah, it was always weird stuff going on, and Shane just kind of kept his nose clean, so to speak.
Speaker 2: What weird with his father?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well what could have father out?
Speaker 6: But you know, stephan Stephanie's name has been in the papers.
Speaker 4: With some of the allegations. Well, Murky Waters.
Speaker 2: I'm not touching that one. I don't know, but yeah, well we'll see if that happens. Staying in the ae W locker room. Another story that showed up, which.
Speaker 7: I mean it's it's becoming people are assuming things. And where Baker suspended, now break just came back.
Speaker 2: What was she back for like two weeks and then.
Speaker 4: She was done for a while.
Speaker 2: She was gone, she was hurt. She comes back right in the meantime. M K app and Alicia at teach. I believe she may pronounced me. Who is a doll? I really like I really like her a lot. There. They've been dating now for a year. They just posted like their anniversary photos up. She was wearing a ring. I don't know if he proposed a lot but that you know, but she wears a lot of jewelry, so that might just be a random ring. But anyway, some people were saying Britt Baker was discussing this in the locker room, talking about, you know, MJF and Alicia and one of the things, and you know, I don't specifically know what Britt said, but somebody speculated that she might have said she Alicia only got the job because she was dating MJF. Now, I that wasn't I didn't read that anywhere. That's what I heard. Don't come at me. I don't know if it's true or not allegedly, but like what else could have been said? Who knows? But anyway, I guess Alicia heard her and went back and told Max. Max confront to Britt. They had some words and now she suspended. What do you think of that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a that's a touchy situation.
Speaker 4: I mean, in practice full of fact.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know, I mean they're a company with a structure. You know, they've got different departments, but you know, a wrestling locker room is still a wrestling locker room.
Speaker 4: You would know better than anybody.
Speaker 3: Else when something happens like this and there's rumors and things going on, when one person says something and it then picked up in the locker room, it's gonna spread like wildfire. If Britt did say something, is she in the wrong for saying it in the locker room?
Speaker 4: Should see has said it?
Speaker 3: Maybe outside the doors of the locker room.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, first of all, that's a If that's what was said and you feel that way, then there's heat between Britain Alicia. Obviously there's some kind of tension or some kind of heat or whatever, she shouldn't have said it at all if that's what was said. I mean, if you want to talk to your friends about things and theories and ideas and stuff, do it like in your on your own time. Because anything that's sent in the locker room kind of like it's like that telephone game. It could get passed on and then by the time it gets to the person involved, like the story could be twisted. But if she said it, and like Alicia was in ears ears what is that term ears view or ears length? I guess and heard her say it. Did she not know she was there when she said? Like was she was she hiding behind a bathroom stall or something like? It's just a weird situation, like it's gossip kind of you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: I never would think, uh, like an ECW people talk shit all the time. Nobody ever got suspended for saying something like that. But I guess Max has a lot of pull and was offended by whatever the statement was. And again I don't know if she I don't know if Britt actually said that that's what I heard, but again it could be false. It's assuming she said that. I can't imagine what else could have been said, you know what I mean, Like the nobody really reported on what was said. People are just assuming it was something like she got her job because of MJF.
Speaker 6: Yes, it says details have been very quiet. It came from something backstage.
Speaker 3: Baker allegedly said something about MJF and Alicia, mjf's girlfriend, heard about it, told hold him and he in front of Baker.
Speaker 6: This led to an investigation by hr SO Again.
Speaker 2: How an, how does an investigation? They talk to each person that was there and what was said? Can you tell me what was I mean? Really is that? What they do is that it?
Speaker 3: And then the disciplinary committee is the one that came down.
Speaker 4: With the ruling of her being suspended.
Speaker 2: Did Britt tell Chad and then Chad ran to Alicia said, oh my god, brit just took major shit on you, blah blah blah. Or did Britt tell so and so and Alsha's in the locker room and heard you know what I mean, Like, I don't know how it got back to her, but whatever was said got back to her and she didn't like it. So there's got to be some kind of heat between the two girls.
Speaker 4: Oh, absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's just just really strange because man, the girl just got back. Now, do you think being suspended for a comment like that is appropriate?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, again, you know, whether it was in the locker room, whether it was right in front of her, whatever, not. Everybody has to love one another, sure, you know, and you can say whatever you want, you absolutely unless she said you're a sea bomb of all sea bombs and your sea bomb smells like sea bomb sauce.
Speaker 6: Unless she she said yeah, exactly right, exactly.
Speaker 3: Unless she said that, then like that's all that takes to get you suspended in that company if you say something about a top guy's girlfriend, you know, like that to.
Speaker 6: Me is that that's not good optics?
Speaker 3: And then uh, I guess MJF punched a wall out of frustration. Later on, Oh tough guy punched the wall. Look out, look out, drywall, Here comes MJF.
Speaker 4: But I don't know, just what do you say?
Speaker 2: To be fair, I've seen she punch a wall.
Speaker 4: That wall had to come in.
Speaker 2: Hey, you and Shane, Man, I'm telling.
Speaker 6: You that wall, that wall looked at him the wrong way.
Speaker 4: That's why gotcha.
Speaker 3: But it's just you know, again, like for that's that's silly of a comment. Look, when you're when you it doesn't matter if it's wrestling or if it's in an office or if it's in a you know, school back that you have to be careful of who you're seeing, you know who you're with, and if people don't like it, you're you have to be ready to be open to critiques and criticisms.
Speaker 4: It's just a part of life.
Speaker 3: So if he didn't like it, he went to the right person. They did an investigation and they found it to not be appropriate what she said. And now she's on vacation, so it just thinks and to me, then that's gonna be bad blood. And if they let her go, guess who's gonna sweep her up and actually use her.
Speaker 6: She's barely been used. She's been hurt, and she's been out of commission and she's not been around. I think WW would learn how to use her a little bit better.
Speaker 4: So let her go, Please go, let her go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know that people co exist in locker rooms and don't like each other, but you work together for the benefit of the cause, which is you know, aw or wherever you work at. And I just never heard of somebody being suspended for a comment or not liking somebody or again, I wish I would know the exact wording that Britt used, because that would make it a little more clear as to why she was suspended.
Speaker 6: But anyway, how would they have handled this back in the day if somebody said something about somebody's girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing would have been done. Oh you think she's a sled Okay, she's whatever. I mean, nothing would have been done.
Speaker 3: What you know, if it was a girl saying it to a girl and a guy steps in, they have words and that's it. If anything, if he said something to her, maybe he's the aggressor. Then maybe he needs to be going on vacation.
Speaker 2: Again, it depends on what was said. You know, we don't know. It's just allegedly being tossed around that maybe she might have said how she got her job, but we don't know if that's the case. You know, I don't know the exact verbatim that she used, so and we probably will never know. It's not our business.
Speaker 3: Nobody get us some verbatim, Please get us get us a get us some context to the verbatim on the.
Speaker 2: Line, and then maybe she could reenact what was the conversation that she had with somebody, because it doesn't even tell us who she was talking to. You know, did she addressed the whole locker room and say this or you know what I mean? Like, was this said in private? We don't know who knows? She told Tony Kahan. Yeah, I don't know. It's just bad timing, man, really bad timing. So drama. And then on top of that, she's dealing with Adam Cole, who uh puts a tweet out that he's moving back to Pennsylvania alone. So I don't know what that means either. Yeah, who knows what that means? And that they've been going out for what five six years.
Speaker 4: Something like that. I thought they were engaged.
Speaker 6: Maybe I don't marry you were married.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're married, but they've been I don't think so, but they're they're together for a very long time. And he just, hey, babe, I'm on my way through Pennsylvania moving back alone. And he was saying something like can't wait to get back online. Maybe he does twitch or something I don't remember. But so she's dealing. I don't know if they broke up, if they're still together. She got a lot on her that girl, you.
Speaker 6: Know, you know, I just found out how Alicia and uh MJF got together.
Speaker 2: Oh how's that?
Speaker 3: They started with a playful banter where he referred to her as Tits McGee from Horror Island.
Speaker 2: So he said that at one of the scrums, she was one of the reporters and he goes, oh, look because they knew. I believe they knew each other from MLW. They both worked there at one point and he look at it's it's Tits McGee. She hasn't questioned for there was a video that went around and uh, yeah, cute. They're a cute couple.
Speaker 4: From Horror Island. Very nice. It's one of those love stories, you know.
Speaker 2: Just you know, it's playful banter.
Speaker 3: As far as the other two, if they're broken up, that was a pretty long term relationship, said, I.
Speaker 2: Hope they're not. Though, I hope they're not. I don't know. It's just a lot on her plate right now. So it's sad.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, does anybody have any contact to Britain? She can help me out with my tooth issue.
Speaker 2: Oh can I just say what a drama king you are? Oh, I'm gonna be out of care.
Speaker 4: Ahead I am.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: I thought, I don't know Jack squat about how the tooth issues go.
Speaker 4: All I know is I avoided broot canal. That's all I know.
Speaker 3: I woke up one day, right, I felt like I had a piece of apple stuck in the back of my tooth, just picking.
Speaker 4: I'm going like that all day.
Speaker 6: All of a sudden, this piece of tooth just falls out.
Speaker 3: It turns out, you know, back in the day when we would get feelings, they were silver, right right, Okay, Well they expand over time because they're made of crappy crap whatever the hell they used to put in our mouths back in the day. And they cracked the tooth because they expand, and mine cracked this tooth in this like perfect like triangle. And now I luckily avoided the root canal, but they got to shave the friggure down that.
Speaker 4: You know, he's worried about hitting the root, so he hits the root. I'm not gonna be uh, I'm not gonna be a happy camper.
Speaker 2: That's gonna hurt. So are you getting any of course you have novacaine, but are you getting like laughing gas or anything.
Speaker 4: I just know the novacaine part.
Speaker 6: So that's why I was like, I might be out of commission because I don't do well with novacane.
Speaker 4: Never.
Speaker 3: I've never had good like afterwards, Like I'm always like blown up, like it's always I have bad reactions to it. That's why I was saying I might not be in work in shape after the novacane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a crown is no big deal, really, but I can't take the needles, so I always get the nitric oxide. Is that what it's called? What is that what it's called?
Speaker 4: Laughing? Yeah.
Speaker 2: The first time I got the root canal, I went to sleep. They put me out and that cost like a million dollars. I was just like, I go. So then I had to get something else done, and I go, is there another option? Because I really don't want to be put to sleep? Oh yeah, just use the laughing gas. Best thing ever, you don't feel the needles going in. I was telling stories and laughing my ass off. They said I I have done. I was so happy. It works like a charm because yeah, I don't do well with needles.
Speaker 4: So I don't do well with these kinds of things periods.
Speaker 3: So I don't you can call me a puss, you'd call me a what's I don't care. I hate teeth, I hate these, I hate dental appointments procedures. I might even cancel this thing for all I know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: What time is it?
Speaker 6: It's it is the early afternoon, like too ish.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, we're filming at twelve, are there?
Speaker 4: We're filming at four?
Speaker 6: No twelve, Oh no, the other one was at four.
Speaker 2: This one's not neon. You'll be fine. Oh my god, you're the worst.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, anyway, well that was an informative episode, something new for your Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just wanted to let you know what was going on in the world of professional wrestling. And you know, besides your your rotten tooth, what else you have going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You could catch me on X at Chad E and B catch me on It's Husey Hello this week talking Aerosmith. Catch it on YouTube or iTunes or wherever podcasts hus is on. If you like Aerosmith, then you'll love my list of my top three favorite Aerosmith songs.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna plug this again. I'm a w it is what is that Midwest All Star Wrestling Falls Fury, And it's on Saturday, August seventeenth, from four to six. There'll be a meet and greet. We'll be signing autographs and kissing babies and all that good stuff. Six point thirty pm is Bell time. I'll be involved in some kind of a match with Shane Douglas. And come on out and see us if you're in the Redwood Falls area of Minnesota. So that's my next shot August seventeenth, And go on over to YouTube. If you haven't subscribe Ring the Bell, become a channel member. If you're listening to us, whether it be on iHeartRadio, app Spotify, Apple, give us a follow or a subscribe, you know, hit that like button. Whatever you need to do, tell your friends, pass it on and binge listen. We need you to go and listen to all of the episodes if you would. We have some really good interviews with a lot of former ACW talent as well as people from WWE, A, E W N T n A, So give us a listen on there. I hope you're staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you're staying extreme