Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: For those of you guys who are not familiar with me, my name is Acnundrum. I am a few things, but one at heart is a serial entrepreneur and a solutionist. And so what I'm here to do today is not talk about me, and what I do is really to bring you value from tools and strategy and things that I've learned and that I implement to help you.
Speaker 4: So we're going to get straight into it.
Speaker 3: And this is acnundrums Hakathon Hope, y'all like to little player on the word you know what I'm saying, little thank you know, So let's go.
Speaker 4: I'm going to get into ten.
Speaker 3: Useful hacks for you guys, okay, and they're segmented into different categories.
Speaker 4: So we're going to get into content creation. First.
Speaker 3: We're going to start with target marketing, and then we're going to get into content creation, and then we're going to get into passive income. We're going to get into generating your first sales if you haven't made any sales, or a way to make a sale if you pivoted to a new industry. We're going to get into time saver. The one thing that used to really get me was how do I get help? So we're going to get into you know, getting you some help and then also helping your help to help you. Then we're going to get into the digital products and of course adding and enhanced and sort of a luxury feel and how to do that item to your customer's experience. Okay, So with no further ado, please if you don't have your pen and paper handy, grab that now.
Speaker 4: Because we're going to start. Okay.
Speaker 3: So the first tip, the first concept is targeted marketing, right, So target marketing, and that is understanding your customer's personality. So the one system that I have found that does this better than anything undeniably is a system called the bank system that was created by a lady named Sherry Tree. And what she gets into is personality science. So there are four different main personality components or attributes that really are present in people. Now, we all have a combination of these, but these are the ones that really come forward. Now. A lot of you guys may have heard of the Meyers brig personality test, which helps you to understand if you're.
Speaker 4: An NTJ or ie TJ.
Speaker 3: And that's cool, but truthfully, your customer does not care about your personality. They don't care about your zodiac sign, they don't care about what moon you.
Speaker 4: Were born under.
Speaker 3: You need to know about your customer's personality and your customer's temperament. Therefore, you can know how to approach them, pitch to them, sell to them. So the first personality type is called a blueprint. Now the way to really kind of discover right away if you're a blueprint, if I were to ask you the question rules are meant to be, what would you, guys say, go ahead and type it in the tack. The vast majority of people will default and knee jerk and say broken.
Speaker 4: If that is your answer, you are not a blueprint.
Speaker 3: Blueprints value things like stability, structure systems, planning processes, predictability, responsibility, duty rules, credentials, titles. Tradition, blueprints are typically found in areas like judicial systems, police people with uniforms, architects, things that have to follow the rules, where typically the rules could be like life or death. So blueprints are really risk adverse, right. They don't like a lot of risky talk and things like that. Blueprints are attracted to referrals, they're attracted to rating systems. They're attracted to people who have like if you are in the field of medicine, if you have PhD behind your name, if you're in business, the NBA.
Speaker 4: Behind your name. That's what makes blueprints feel secure.
Speaker 3: If you meet a blueprint, you're definitely going to give them a firm handshake. If you are late for a meeting with a blueprint, you are not going to get whatever that meeting was about. So I'm quite sure a lot of you guys can kind of picture a blueprint. You may have some in your mind, and you may be one dominantly yourself. So if there were a box, the blueprint lives within the box. The second personality is literally almost the opposite of a blueprint.
Speaker 4: That is action.
Speaker 3: It's like a human red bull right. Actions are people who are go, go go. They are about it. They go, they get it, they grab it. They are for adventure. They like freedom, flexibility, spontaneity, action, opportunity, excitement, attention, stimulation, competition winning, fun image. They are there for the VP treatment. You get into an action's mind if you are dropping names. So if you are hosting something and you have slebs there, if you have the red Croper treatment, that's how you get an actions attention. Actions tend to be late, but they hate to wait. They love like I said, that VIP special attention to detailed treatment. When it comes to actions, they're gonna be dressed to the nines, You're probably gonna get like a fist bump or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Some earners, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, their seats of digital tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work of boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: Trying to lose weight, It's time to try hers. At forhurs dot com slash for you, you can access affordable doctor trusted weight loss treatments Taylor just for you. These include oral medication kits or compounded GLP one injections through Hers. Pricing for oral medication kits started just sixty nine dollars a month for a ten month plan when paid in full up front, no hidden fees, no membership fees. You shouldn't have to go out of your way to feel like yourself. Hers brings expert care straight to you with one hundred percent online access to personalized treatment plans that puts your goals first. Reach your weight loss goals with help through Hers. Get started at for hers dot com. Slash for you to access affordable doctor trusted weight loss plans. That's for hers dot com slash for you f O r h ers dot com slash for you paid for by HIMS and hers Health Weight Loss by Hers. It's not available everywhere. Compounded products are not FDA approved or verified for safety, effectiveness, or quality. Prescription required restrictions at for hers dot com. Apply.
Speaker 4: I like that from action. They're really really laid back.
Speaker 3: They don't like a lot of small talk either. They like for you to get right to the point. So if there is a box, the action is out of the box. There ain't no box. They don't like constraint, they don't like rules or any of that kind of stuff. When you meet an action, it's important that you cater to that ego within them. That's how you get their attention. You really want to make sure that they feel like whatever you're selling are doing. It's about them and they are the center of attention. So the next personality is a little bit kind of opposite of action.
Speaker 4: That's your nurturer. Your nurturer is your community person.
Speaker 3: That's your teacher, your social worker, your nonprofit person. This is your person who cares. They don't care about what you have. They want to know what you care about. They value relationships, authenticity, personal growth, significance, teamwork, family, charity, ethics, harmony, morality, and contributing. They are not focused on all of your social media followers. They don't care about that. They want to know what impact you are providing for the community, for people, for the earth. If there were a box, a nurturer is going to give wrap that box or they're going to recycle that box right now. The value that nurturers really really bring is nurturers are the most trusted out of everyone. If a nurturer is to provide a recommendation or say hey, this is a great business, or endorse you, people tend to listen to them, and they tend to trust them because they know that they are not driven by ego or any other alternative motives or something like that. Arterier motives, So that is your nurture. Now your last personality type is knowledge. If there were a box, the knowledge built the box. We all probably know a knowledge. The knowledge is your human Google. That is your friend that if you were on Jeopardy, that's what you're going to call. Are not jeopardy but a millionaire and you need to phone a friend.
Speaker 4: That's your friend that you're going.
Speaker 3: To phone right the knowledge They value information, learning, intelligence, logic like do not argue with a knowledge unless you know what you're talking about. They're about technology, self mastery, research and development, science, universal truths, expertise, competence, accuracy, the bigger picture. Knowledgers are attracted to things like stats, data research, and more than likely they will go and actually research your product or service before they even.
Speaker 4: Come to you.
Speaker 3: So you really need to make sure that you know what you're talking about or you've done the researcher. You can bring other people forward who can lend to that. So these are your four core personality types. Now we all have a little bit of them in us. Me personally, I am knowledge, nurture action blueprint.
Speaker 4: Why one I value knowledge?
Speaker 3: If you follow me, you know that one of the things that people always say is like, oh, I canom just gonna bring the receipts right, She's well researched. They've gone as far as to trust me to say if she posted or she's doing it. They feel like they really don't even have to go do secondary level research. Knowledge is we love to share our knowledge. But I'm also nurturing. There's a huge community component to me. If you know me, my main concern has been black businesses. That's been that way, It's going to change. So there's a huge nurturing component to me that I try to make sure that I give freely whenever possible. And at the same time, you don't see me doing a whole lot of flash and stuff like that. The action part of me really comes from my creativity and I'm like ready to go, right, So that part of me also jumps in. When I have an idea, I'm like really ready to act on it, and I go I was blueprint last I'm not even gonna lie. I was the person who was always late. I didn't like structure because I'm really creative. But as I've developed in my business, I've become more blueprint because I understand the downside of not being stable or structured and things like that, and making sure that you are aware of people's time. So this is how you have to understand your customer. And where does this matter when you are pitching to your customer. And pitching doesn't just mean you're going in front looking for investments when you are advertising to them. When you are marketing to them, you have to make sure that your language is an alignment with what they value. If your language, or your community or your tribe is particularly nurturing at core, and you're talking to them in a very action language or blueprint language, you're turning them off. So you have to really look at your product or service and I want you, guys, to create a pitch that you would do for each one of these personality types.
Speaker 6: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsor your job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash p O d k A t z thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash p O d KA t z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need