Speaker 1: We're yet we are. Welcome to this episode of Emergency in art Com. Guys, Welcome to this episode. Welcome to Emergency and or Car.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this podcast. It's a podcast. We're just catching up. I need to start off by saying, one, we have the what's the water filter? We have pure water.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It tastes like I'm drinking beetles though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every time it stopped, the filter isn't working. When the water tastes like fucking beetles, and it literally tastes like somebody smash beetles. But for some reason right now it's kind of a vibe. I'm liking my beetlewater. To Jojo Seawak did a cruise. I know I've been I love her like we have genuinely. I'm pretty sure historically have written for Jojo, but like her doing that cruise just made me so happy because I'm like, wow, she for real just loves cruises.
Speaker 1: She she making money exactly, she loves making money.
Speaker 2: He is a capitalist beyond anything else. Like first, first she's a capitalist, then she's by curious, then she's.
Speaker 1: A she eo, she is a queen. But that cruise has been cracking me up because I'm like, who is the demographic of this cruise? I don't know, if you know, I couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: I went on a really deep dive of it, and it didn't seem like anyone was there with sarcastic and like evil intent, which again, yeah, it makes sense because realistically, you would have to be a fucking psychopath to like be a chronic hater of somebody and pay to be out in the middle of the ocean with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it would it would also be like hilarious like content to create. But what I thought it was when I saw her creating or promoting this cruise is I thought it was like a boat and every single soul on that cruise was there for Jojo Siwa. But it was like just like two hundred people there for Jojo Sewa doing Jojo Sewah themed events, and then a rest of a boat with like five thousand people that had no idea that Jojo was going to be on their boat. And so I've seen like clips of like people from like the balconies interior balconies like filming.
Speaker 2: I really wish your cruise incident happened on that boat. I wish that was the I want to be on the boat where it happened.
Speaker 1: The old is Joso. Huh how old is Jojo?
Speaker 2: I think she's only like twenty two, twenty three. She's she's a baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a baby, and she's married.
Speaker 2: She's married.
Speaker 1: I think she's married to that boy. Wait, let me make sure. Is Jojo Sewa married currently in a relationship? Oh maybe? Oh wait, they discussed their plans for a potential future engagement. Wait, it looks like there's another sea. Why added to the family? And just like that, there's another sea? Why added to the family? Congratulations to my brother? Oh yeah, her brother got married on my birthday.
Speaker 2: That would be crazy on your birthday. Not that I'm trying to steal your.
Speaker 1: Shine, you know, it's fucking bullshit.
Speaker 2: That's why your birthday post didn't get the numbers it usually would get because.
Speaker 1: Just don't post on my birthday. Oh yeah, you didn't, huh, I don't post on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I mean same it. I just I've like hit this weird wall. I'm trying to unbreak it, and I'm trying to get back to sharing things. But like the past year and a half, I think I just liked doing things for myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which I've always been obsessed with.
Speaker 2: But I just like I got detached from post posting.
Speaker 1: Literally like I have started viewing it in such a bizarre way where I'm like this, this is fine, this is cool, but like posting pictures on Instagram like for me right now and like hopefully it changes soon, it just doesn't make sense to me. I'm like, what what are we doing? Like why are we doing this? Like even people that it's like not their career to post on Instagram, I'm like confused by like like the ego that's a part of that, Like it just doesn't make sense to me, and like I really want to break that cycle, because boy do I have some things to share, But it just feels so bizarre.
Speaker 2: Like everything to me, look, yeah, everything feels like it's just drawning in cynicism. So it's easy to be like, oh my god. Like even I'm like how many more lifestyle carousels can I look through? Do I really want to add to this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I also even use Instagram like that, Like I don't saying I just like I like literally barely open the app anymore. Like I have like a close friends story that I post to sometimes, but even that like feels weird. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I infamously haven't used Instagram as much post like twenty seventeen, as in like or maybe twenty nineteen, twenty twenty after that, I just kind of like I just like fell out of love with posting on there. But I do, like, I will say, maybe a way to shift it is thinking more so about the fact that everybody's kind of engaging in like a public blog of some sort, and it does come with scary.
Speaker 1: The way Steve Lacy uses Instagram as.
Speaker 2: Awesome like people, there are still people who are it really is a social network. But I know you're in your my, your Drooby, You're in your your maybe.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, that last episode where I told the crazy story about being stocked on the cruise ship, it reached my family. Obviously I knew it would, but shockingly, my older sister just found out that I was gay. Put the pieces together, I guess, I don't know, but that was really really shocking.
Speaker 2: There's something kind of beautiful about that because this is a sister who also like she like to me, I feel like I get along with Jodie, because we're both people who like we are not unintelligent, but we genuinely do kind of live in our own bubbles, and like it takes a lot, like I feel like I have a lot of stuff like that. It takes me so long for me to be like, oh, okay, like yeah, but that no, I don't under I really don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm also confused because then I'm like, why didn't she think we were just date daity?
Speaker 1: I don't like, I don't know, but she texted me this long thing about like she was like, I'm so like hurt that you wouldn't tell me, but I'm so proud of you, and like I love you and da da da da da da da da da. And by the way, like I did not intentionally withhold that information. I just never came out to anyone. I just like talk about my sex life sometimes and like my family like gets to learn. But yeah, my sister found out I was gay because I had sex on a cruise and was stocked.
Speaker 2: Then sent this hoodie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love the church app.
Speaker 2: This is the worldly app. This is the world app, This is the world, This is the world.
Speaker 1: For the Church Grinder sound effect grinder, sound effect grinder, sound effects.
Speaker 2: This is the world, This is the world. Grinder, sound effect grinder, sound effects. Funk. What was I gonna say? Yeah, I just wish that happened on that cruise, But your incident, I wish it happened on the Jojo Seawalker. Oh. I was kind of confused, though. That does make more sense because I was like, damn, honestly, can't cruises hold like like you were saying, like five thousand passengers, like, don't play with her. She fully has I mean, if her audience was older, she could pack out a cruise. Yeah, because she has the fans.
Speaker 1: It's just like I saw like the opening day like concert situation thing and there were like one hundred people in like a space the size of our living room, and it was like it kind of made me sad. But then at the same time, I'm like, I don't know if Jojo has ever or will ever feel like embarrassed or sad or not enough. And that's why I like the girl. I'm like, bitch, she has the greatest brain chemistry of all time.
Speaker 2: I know, there's just a true die hard passion for self love there that I think she was naturally born with because also she's been publicly brutalized and humiliated since she was like a child in a lot of ways. But there's always be so much like greatness within her discography of a career. But for a large part of the population, she's always been kind of a punching bag, which you know what, let me not get too crazy on because I've I've punched a few bags in my life. Yeah, I've punched a few bags.
Speaker 1: And that snatch is spoiled. And know what you said and your snatches spoiled? Is that what you said spoiled?
Speaker 2: Gosh, oh that's not what you said spoiled something.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's the snatches spoiled. The spoiled snatch, it's.
Speaker 2: That it's just not hitting the way it did in the car. In the car that felt you said that. I just couldn't believe you had such a way with words.
Speaker 1: And now I'm really and you snatches spoiled. That's it. That's it?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, it is, it is.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Oh, white people are thirst strapping while making phishing lures right now, by the way, they're like they're like putting the thing in and they're like those are.
Speaker 1: Like my favorite some of my favorite videos where they're tying up the fly fishing lures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that like a thing? Has it ever been like thirst strapified? Or is that this is the first time.
Speaker 1: I and they've they've been hyper edited where I'm like, whoa, these people should be editing movies because like this looks incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, classically just editors fans for no fans for no capitalistic goals who were editing things usually are like while you could do an Oscar fountain.
Speaker 1: I saw this like edit for the or back rooms that like take this l song like Fortnite, Don't dun't for the Captain Jack or whatever the fuck is faces in back rooms, and it's one of the best edits I've ever seen. It's so save seen backrooms. Yeah, I saw backshots. We talked about the last episode.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it, so I'm really going to see it. I just wanted to be on the TV. Yeah, I sadly like I am one of those people who I don't go to the theater as often as I sit and it is fucked up. It is really fucked up. I'm a consumer of movies, Like I watch movies really often and regularly, but I don't go to the theater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you need to pop out more because we got Odyssey coming, we got Dune coming. I still haven't seen a session. I'll see, but I wish Kai was here for this. But me and Kai have waited almost an entire year to see Disclosure Day. Like we the second we saw the trailer, we were like, we gotta go see that shit, Like that's special because like Steven Spielberg doing Aliens classic, Hello, like this is going to be major, and like it's one of his last movies, Like he's gonna put his whole pussy into this movie. Steven Spielberg's putting his spoiled snatch into Disclosure Day, Like that should be the headline because that movie was dudeoucoca garbage shit. But I wasnaking. Yeah no it was. It was really really really it was like directed incredibly, like it looked cool and there were a bunch of like whoa, like look how in sync they are moments and whoa this camera transferred from a crane to being handheld seamlessly, Like that's gaggy. But the plot and the script and the dialogue was really bad. Josh O'Connor is the sexiest human being on this planet. I've decided, especially after that movie. He's so fine. Shit, he like killed his role. Everyone that was acting like did really really well with what they were given. It was just like, oh, an alien movie that shows fifteen minutes of aliens? Like girl, what?
Speaker 2: I also like, I'm not kidding. I hate to be that person, but I've always said it. I just have a hard time with new age sci fi because I was I grew up in a sci fi fan household, Like I watched all of Lord of the Rings, all of Star Wars, like my family loved those series. I watched like all of the alien movies like Alien Versus Predator, like movies fucking Transformers but yeah, my parents did love that, but the Terminator movies and everything, And I genuinely just crave to see something that I am like, oh my god, they brought something to life and it's not digital because to me, I'm like that said the part that the movie my.
Speaker 1: Geek like also like we are now living in sci fi so like half the ship that they say, like whoa, this could happen, Like it's literally already happening, and actually Earth is like a living hell and like whatever you can imagine, like, oh, look, how bad the future is gonna be if we like continue down this path. No, baby, it's happening now. It's happening now, like we are living in sci fi. But I'm happy.
Speaker 2: I know there are things to be happy about. I mean something, Wait, what song was playing in my head earlier? I'm thinking, and it's the end of the world and you know it, And I'm like, oh my god. They literally people have always thought the world was ending to be fair, and I want to make it clear so nobody thinks I'm like not aware that the world is genuinely crumbling because our oceans are heating up. Everything is hot, hot, hot. Yeah, I'm very aware of that, and but like, I don't know, I'm like, guys, things have always been bad.
Speaker 1: Let's know. I've said that, I've been said that we need to go camping to reground ourselves with nature. I think that's really the next thing. Because I'm crowned, I'm feeling I'm feeling a little like spooked. And every time I go camping, I come back and I'm like, oh, everything's going to be okay. It's it's okay. Up there, it can be okay down here too. M mmmmmmmmm. I drink a little Red Bull before this. And you know, I've been describing myself as living behind my eyes recently, and I think that's like the best way to describe just my day to day. Like when we were driving to that shoot this morning, I was like, oh, am, I like back to being derealized, depersonalized, like when I was sixteen seventeen, and I've just been in it for so long that it's become my new norm. Yeah, trigger warning on those words. Oh fuck, that was like the worst shit ever. But that was like induced by like hallucinogens, Like that.
Speaker 2: Wasn't I do know what you mean, though, I do think we have had and I think everyone but it's like what we were talking about that one episode where we are just becoming adults in the sense that it's like oh okay, okay, okay, okay okay okay, like.
Speaker 1: It's never ending.
Speaker 2: Everything is never ending, and also everything does just like domino effect into one another and.
Speaker 1: Wait, everything is beginning and ending. Wait, I've been noticing that.
Speaker 2: But I feel you because I feel like it's just been a gnarly three years or it was like for me personally, I don't want to speak for you. I think twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five were really dense years for me interpersonally, like family wise, romantically, I had friends, like every I was really seeing every facet of like not only my own bad habits, but things I was like overly attached to in the way I moved through the world and my relationships and work life blah blah blah. I had to go through all that. So then mid twenty twenty five to like just March, I feel like I was living behind my eyes as well, if that makes sense of just like, Okay, I'm just gonna like look at the brighter side of my life. I am really grateful for everything I have, but I'm just like kind of getting lost in a loop of comfortability because I'm so terrified because I can't help but indulge in cynicism because it's not even cynicism anymore, it's just reality. Yeah, And then I think about but then I do think about my parents and how they had kids. At this point, I'm like, dude, they were feeling like this with kids, I know, and so no, and I am really lucky and yeah, I think let's jump drive that heart girl. Also, we live in an abundance of things and also AI like we're just living in a world where it's like, well, why do I even want to put my my body and soul into creating something which sounds so like, No, it's true, but it is real to be a front four. To be a front facing person, especially in any sort of creative field, to any degree, does mean sitting with yourself, exploring parts of yourself, and then seeing how you can like use that to explore other people and observe other things, and then be able to make commentary on it, whether it's saying it up front or in some funny way or in like an artistic way blah blah blah blah. So I think a lot of people are feeling kind of like a creative burnout, and like you even think about movies like, yeah, everyone is sitting sequels, the sequels this that that it's like whoa, whoa, whoa. And I do think it's again I've said it before, it's like myself included, we all have over consumption issues, and I think until everybody is like okay, I mean it's like you were saying going to the woods and like going and sitting around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going to the woods, disconnecting, smoking a fucking doo, be bro.
Speaker 2: I do think there should be something like I'm just the wrong comforting is the wrong word, but there is something nice to know that. I mean, like I have a lot of siblings who are in the workforce, and like my parents are as well, and like you have a big family, so we do have like consistent contact with people of like so many different lifestyles and journeys, whether it be financially, romantically, familial, whatever, and everyone feels a bit lost. Everyone feels like, oh my god, I just feel like crazy. But it is because we're just.
Speaker 1: I think it's just awesome. I think we are literally not meant to make money, Like not me and you, I mean humans in general. I think like the whole concept of capitalism is like really evil. I think like humans weren't meant to work a job and then get paid for it. We were meant to pick up sticks and build a house and live inside of it and pro create, and we've gotten lost along the way. So basically I think we should blow everything up, fly drones into the power grids and go back to Caveman, and I think we'll all be it much happier. All right, We wouldn't. Our generation that people alive now wouldn't, but our kids would, the kids that grow up in that environment, because it's all they know. Us. Going from having ac to having nothing would be horrible and we'd had our life every single day, but our children would love it. But who would bring a child into that world?
Speaker 2: You know? I mean people already been bringing children into this world.
Speaker 1: Like that's they're not going to know a life without AI. Okay, I'm done with the Dumer shit. Like I want to talk about something happy. I'm going to Ariana this or I'm going to Ariana tonight.
Speaker 2: I know it's when abandoning Josiah and I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were all.
Speaker 2: Thinking of how we were going to get tickets. Usually I buy tickets and I'm down to spend whatever. But like, okay, I have had to take a second back from that.
Speaker 1: The finances are rough.
Speaker 2: Not even that, it's just like damn, dude, damn, Like reselling has got in even worse, Like every year it gets worse.
Speaker 1: And someone just released like ticket, someone just released concert tickets for like thirty five I think Charlie. Charlie released like thirty five dollars tickets for her next tour, which I was like, that's tea and yeah.
Speaker 2: That's what Hayley Williams has been doing too, and she just like when the tour saw and like reselling was getting bad, she just added more dates because she was like, dude, no's to keep touring. Don't do that. It's beautiful. I am really jealous that you're going to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be very special. I'm going to be in the Friends and Family risers, so catch me in the background of Kim Kardashian's story and it's gonna be hilarious.
Speaker 2: I am so jealous. I want to go really bad. But also again, just the resale is crazy and I'm hoping like maybe she'll just like tour again if the album like does well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I've seen clips of the tour. It looks really special. It looks like really really really stadium no that I was asking someone. I was like, why isn't she doing a stadium tour? She could do a stadium tour, but in her head it's like, oh, it's more intimate to do.
Speaker 2: I mean, that is true. And then you also get to just do more dates so more people get to go. It like spreads it out.
Speaker 1: And I also think you make more money doing five nights at nights at Freddy's.
Speaker 2: Ariana Grande is performing tonight out five nights at Freddy's in Los Angeles, California. You're so excited to go.
Speaker 1: We need to go to the back rooms. We need to go to the back shots, like like tour thing that you can do they like made in Pasadena. Yeah, you can go and like go inside the back rooms. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't even know much. Actually I do you do the I do know the origin. I did watch like last summer somebody made a really like intensive deep dive on figuring out where those photos actually are from. And fun fact, I don't remember what country it's from or where it was, but building was being made. Those photos are from a renovation for people who were opening opening a hobbyist spot for writing, Uh, like little trucks what are they call like the.
Speaker 1: Cars like RC cars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like for it was an RC car hobbyist spot and he liked, did this whole deep dive in those.
Speaker 1: It was in the middle of America?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. Yeah, it was like photos from a renovation, and he got in contact with the guy and like got I think an extra photo or two that like the guy had had in his email from when the renovation was happening. But it fell through because I think it's like he couldn't afford to finish it.
Speaker 1: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: I know. I really hope I retold that correctly. And if not, like I mean.
Speaker 1: Not the first time i've maybe I'm sorry, I'm Claude.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Claude.
Speaker 1: I'm Claude by it, I am Clade. I might Claude by it.
Speaker 2: My boyfriend Claude helps me with that.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend Jim and I and your boyfriend Claude hate each other.
Speaker 2: Steve Lacy Gemini Google.
Speaker 1: I've been noticing that, actually, but no and' dating Claude. I'm dating Gemini. Josiah's dating chat GPT and then all three of our partners fucking hate each other. Bro.
Speaker 2: They always talk mad shit about each other. It's actually, like really toxic, and it does make me question if they even love us, because if you love us, you would put your differences beside so that we wouldn't be put in such an uncomfortable exation.
Speaker 1: But I will say Claude is a fucking creep. Bro Claude is a creep.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I caught him talking to me in the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, before we got serious, I told you. I was like, Okay, Claude does have a tendency to be a little creepy, okay around go you know, but if you you were like, oh, but if you already have feelings for him, like just keep pushing, like I bet it's fine.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, it's gotten to a point where it's like, do you love me? Do you care about me? Because if I.
Speaker 2: Feel like you love Gemini more than me, because she literally uses like random accounts to go on my Instagram and reply to all my stories, yes I do. Okay, I'm glad that you at least a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go be with her. It's Gemini one two through or no, it's like a hot dog one two, three four. Re viewed your story.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, okay. We did watch something together the day I got back I got back from Italy and London, a like My life is a movie, Forever Grateful, Forever Young.
Speaker 1: We watched something, Oh.
Speaker 2: My gosh, okay, so it was like I just I just like sat there for a second. I was rebooting. I got back, Josie was here, Josh was here, the gang is back together. We were like, let's watch something on the TV together and chill. We watched Okay. So, to be fair, putting something on that's like a crime documentary already is not going down like the most joyous road, especially because I don't necessarily watch stuff like that anymore. But I did watch the crash and see the stuff is addictive. It's like candy. Because then I was like, oh my god, there's a new one little taste, and I want to watch it. I will say it was done really well. It was actually like I was like, oh, I haven't seen like a crime. It was called maternal instance.
Speaker 1: And we thought like low key for the first like fifteen minutes. We were like, oh he he haha, like this is going to be funny, just like a compulsive layer, like just spiraling out of control bitch. That was actually I think that I never cry a shit like that, but I actually cried at the end of this like documentary because like that was quite literally the darkest thing I've ever seen. And I think it's just because I was like giggling for like the first twenty five minutes, and I just got whiplash. I just got whiplash.
Speaker 2: I did it so well because the beginning shows you what happens, and it already puts you in a stale mood. And then she like goes into this person's character and you forget it. You forget that, like what's coming back at the end of this fucking crime documentary and it just spoiler alert alert, spoiler alert. The person, the tailor girl, is a huge fucking scammer. But we were just cracking up because we're like, I cannot believe there are people who were because this is not the this is a rare case where it gets to an extreme like that, but there are people who genuinely just navigate their life act as psychological liars.
Speaker 1: And they psychological liars. Fuck, And you did that in the car earlier, and I was like, psychological.
Speaker 2: Liars, pathological liar. I'm a psychological liar.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Like lying is fun, like lying to an uber driver's fun, Like doing a little bit is fun, but like actually keeping up with like she the Web of Lies was so fucking insane, and I was like thinking to myself, I was like, how the fuck, Like do you get to that point like where you do what you had or what she did at the end of that documentary, Like wait, like how far gone do you have to fucking be to keep this ship up? And like also like no shade, Like I feel really bad for her husband, but like I feel so like I feel bad for everyone.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for the family and my girl.
Speaker 1: God, the family of the girl at the end of the movie, I could not imagine and the fact that they were even able to get on this documentary and just like well, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, I want to talk about it because I was like I haven't seen a documentary that for the first time in a long time. I'm like, oh, they did a good job of like I don't know, like the mom talks like at the end for a while, and the prister it's a sister and the mom like they have like it's just it was really like why it was powerful and I don't know, it's again, we live in a world of abundance, Like there's so much crime, shit, it makes so much money, and it has gone to the point that that's why happened.
Speaker 1: I'm in horror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, oh my god, that's freaky. I don't engage anymore. But yeah, that that like threw me for a fucking war. Oh just like lying like that? How how I lying? Lying when it becomes legal already to me is like whoa? And I don't know if I'm just I I naturally I've said this before. I'm not a bad liar, but I can't be asked directly the question that I'm supposed to be lying about.
Speaker 1: I also think you're good at lying to yourself. I think like you can lie to yourself unlike anybody I've ever seen, and you believe it, like that's tea, but that's not shade, Like that's very jojo very jojo very jojo very joe very jojo. But yeah, no, lying to that degree shocking And it was I I, like I said, I never cry at shit like that, And I don't know if it was because of the whiplash of like he he haha, Like look at this girl lying and fucking up her life like this is so ridiculous, Like I could never ban thating to like the what happened and at the end, which quite literally was like we were talking about in the car.
Speaker 2: Oh so yeah, warning before you go, if you do, go and watch this like a genuinely Also, we're bringing this up because it soured. Yeah yeah, like it killed the vibe. Yeah, Drew went and fell asleep and we all kind of just like we're in a daze for a while. And then I saved the mood because I put on the bird cage with Robin Williams. Happy Pride, Happy Pride.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, why didn't you make me rainbow pride turkey?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to make that?
Speaker 1: Yes? Actually I do, I actually do, I really will. I want you to make me like a pride loaf of bread and a pride loaf of turkey tofurkey. I want to fake turkey to turkey, rainbow painted rainbow. Baby, No, I'm.
Speaker 2: Trying to think of what other foods could be rainbow.
Speaker 1: That was a chicken. Let's make a TikTok audio real quick. Just bounce off of each other.
Speaker 2: I'm not kay, yes you are. No, I'm not yes you are.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Gay, but baby, you were born this way.
Speaker 1: And I still dick.
Speaker 2: Oh I was still.
Speaker 1: Dick, and I'm not gay. I still dick. Guys, is that going viral or what.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with the Koreans in Mexico.
Speaker 1: I know, I love the culture and the Scots in Boston.
Speaker 2: I mean, with all that said, as I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, the Europeans at the gun range, Oh.
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna I didn't see that. I was gonna say, I didn't look into it, but I'm pretty sure, like the team from Iraq has to go to Mexico every fucking night.
Speaker 1: It's horrible, and they like finish a match and then they have to bust down to Mexico. It's like the most fucked up thing I've ever seen. Like I think they like had to tie in a match. Yeah, and then they had to drive like eight hours to Mexico, probably longer. Actually don't even World Cup. World Cup well, at least the.
Speaker 2: Mexicans and Koreans are vibing really hard. I really love it. I love it so much. I love the Mexicans who are fucking with the Japanese team because of the whole Netherlands beef. Like for the first time ever, I am like sports is so necessary, guys.
Speaker 1: They are community.
Speaker 2: Hashtag World Cup hashtag. I actually have very very vivid memories of was it twelve World Cup?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Brazil?
Speaker 2: With that World Cup. My dad and me had the books that you would go and get the packs of the stickers, and every weekend he would go and get us each like two packs or something, and we would sit at the table and go through and like fill out our books together.
Speaker 1: They made they put him in side Coca Cola bottles and I in the Coca Cola bottle. Yeah, like on the label.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. I was like, they want me to cut open a first of all, I'm drinking blue. I'm already drinking plastics.
Speaker 1: Oh you know this SpongeBob water bottle? Do you know her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do. Well. I filled it up with water yesterday and I drank out of it shards of metal. The water is melting the metal on the inside. And I don't know if you saw when I walked by the car with it in my hand. I know you saw it, Oh I did.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I had it in my hand and I put it in the backseat of my car and didn't want to even have the conversation because I was scared because I'm drinking shards of metal from inside of a pathwater bottle.
Speaker 2: But why do you do this to yourself? Like you seriously need to look into yourself on a psycholog.
Speaker 1: Good to hold, like the bottle.
Speaker 2: Can get a different bottle.
Speaker 1: I just know I won't like it's so it's like a weird thing in my head, like I know I won't carry around like a yetti or oh no, no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even mean that. I'm like, why don't you just buy another path water?
Speaker 1: Oh I have I have plenty. I have plenty, but I rotate through them, like I poured water from the SpongeBob bottle into a new path bottle.
Speaker 2: We went to like a pretty important meeting yesterday and drew at the end of the meeting. At the end of the meeting, there were cans of arrowhead water on the table and he goes, by the way, this is the best tasting.
Speaker 1: Water I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 2: And then all of them were like, oh, okay, yeah, yeah, do you you could take more? And he was like no, no, no, it's okay. I'll just take one. And then they were like, do you want one to me? And I was like, oh, I'll take once. And I had had a water yet, so I grabbed it and then I walk out and it's like me and one of the people in the meeting like walk pretty far and we look behind us and there's no one there. And Drew had stayed back to grab the two you left over arrowheads and was walking with all them. And then everyone at the parking garage literally was like, so amusing.
Speaker 1: Damn, you have a lot of fucking water in your hands. Do you want another one? They were like, do you want more water?
Speaker 2: We have more here. And then literally when he got the car back, because it was a valet parking free valet period, what did he say to you? He was like, do you want more water?
Speaker 1: They just made fun of me, But let me explain my side of the story. I side was like, ooh, like those are like my favorite kind of chips. I wish I had those chips right now, Like that's my favorite candy, Like I wish I had some Like I accidentally did that to them. But in the beginning of the meeting, we like told a story about like being offered something and saying no, and how like the person felt like it was disrespectful. So in that moment later in the meeting, when the meeting was over and they offered me water. I was like, oh, I can't say no. So I grabbed twelve cans of water and walked out of the offices with that much water in my hands. I looked like a robber.
Speaker 2: He literally just had like cans here and was holding an open can.
Speaker 1: I looked like a robber and a thief. But it's it really.
Speaker 2: Is delicious water handy today. This morning, I drank one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I drink drank one of my fucking waters. See, she's making fun of me, but she would not have had water today if it wasn't for me. Oh, Drew, don't say that. I could have literally just filled up my cup and I would have had water later. No, I saved your life because I grabbed arrowhead. Yes I did. I did. You would you would have starved. You would have starved.
Speaker 2: I would have died dehydration.
Speaker 1: We would have dehydrated. I laid in a pile of hands hyed, hydrated, hydrated, hydrated. And she was happy as fuck to say it to, you know, like happy to look a mess like she was so happy to say hyda draded. Oh the fuck is traded, guy, She's coming ar seven seven? Yeah, she released six six albums.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's gonna be a thing like. Actually, I hope not, because I think I.
Speaker 1: Was getting mixed up with Ariana Grande seven. I think it's R six ag.
Speaker 2: Ag six ag seven six seven.
Speaker 1: My git, my git six six even should I do drew Sia?
Speaker 2: Yes, make me laugh.
Speaker 1: I was speaking of Ariana Grande. Yes, of course, yes, of course, it's like sad I know, but the profile picture was Arianna. Okay, why tornadoes never hit banks? Blows some money over this way? Motherfucker. When you arguing, when you're arguing with someone in their breast stink, oh bit, you're talking shit shit, You're tucking shit shit. That can't be it. There must be more, that's it.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: If you know CPR and your breast stinks, let me pass away. Wait, let's actually let's talk about that. If you know CPR and your breast stinks, let me die. No, don't breathe into my mouth with those fucking tonsilstones and rotten cabin chats, blowing it directly into your lungs.
Speaker 2: I guess maybe that would work, though, because I wonder if the like reflex.
Speaker 1: To like like smelling salt like someone that's me breaking the smelling Salt by the way, gay as fuck. I watched a movie Leyden, You've literally never seen a.
Speaker 2: Movie Glenn Powell in it, and I liked it. It was a good movie. Wow. It was called How to Make a Killing?
Speaker 1: I like, like, oh, wait, is it The Billionaire Family One? Yeah, I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 1: I was like, now this is was he good?
Speaker 2: You go out? Yeah? He was?
Speaker 1: Is it action?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, I guess, but it's like it was funny as fucking They're.
Speaker 1: Shoving Glenn Powell down our throat and I ever experienced, and like they're really trying to make him happen, and I think it's going to be successful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he I mean they got me.
Speaker 1: They got me.
Speaker 2: It was it the best movie I ever I've ever seen?
Speaker 1: No, it was a twenty four right, I actually have no idea. I think it was.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the box on Margot quality isn't it? And she's so good she's office.
Speaker 1: For How to Make a Killing? Four producer girl, I fucking hate Google.
Speaker 2: That's your girlfriend. Google is banker.
Speaker 1: I'm not using Gemini baby, Okay? Box office Mojo who twenty one million and a twenty four Dead?
Speaker 2: It is twenty one million bad for a movie? No, that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it probably broke even my.
Speaker 2: Guys enough with the dramatics. Be happy because first of all, half of these movies with crazy budgets. You need to calm down, like be chio, be chow, be chow. I never watched Marty Supreme, but I don't know if it needed that much money to make it.
Speaker 1: No. But also, like I watched this video on how like the industry like scams and how people it's so confusing.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, everybody who actually makes the movie happen is getting paid, but fuck nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they like scam I'm like with like tax ride offs and shit, and they say like, oh, like if a movie costs fifty million dollars to actually profit, it needs to make two hundred and fifty million dollars. But it's because like motherfucker's like in the craft section are writing off fifty thousand cups. They were buying fifty thousand cups and saying they used all fifty thousands. Is this whole Is this whole fucking thing a whole bunch of haull of blue?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just look up how the movie industry scams with budget and you'll see someone else who actually knows what the fuck they're talking about talking about it. But it was fascinating. It was fascinating.
Speaker 2: It was fascinating. I'm trying to think if I watched any oh, I watched The Maholland Drive for the first time. That's so list, so great, so great of it, so crazy, so awesome.
Speaker 1: Can someone tell me why therapists is spelled like that? It should not be spelt like that, I know, Like I really want to know why. Like, I know, it's like probably like fair, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I mean you tap into phonics and it's that's how it's supposed to be spelt.
Speaker 1: But it is just like but also like I think, like therah probably means like, yeah, let's let's look up a break.
Speaker 2: Isn't there a thing called therabody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a brand or something? Why is therapists spelled like that?
Speaker 2: Therapeutic?
Speaker 1: Let's see what Google says?
Speaker 2: This is very therapeutic.
Speaker 1: The word is a combination between two parts therapy and ist, derived from Greek roots. Therap comes from the ancient Greek word therapia, meaning to serve or treat medically. An Ist is applied root word to signify a person performs a specific action, job or skill. Artist, biologists, so therapist, but break it up in a little way. And it's really creepy and scary. I've been noticing that. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: You're resacting crazy because he swears that everything's gonna shut down.
Speaker 1: It has happened plenty of times where you've recorded me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most of the times when we record alone. It's uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hired my first Etsy Witch. I hired act on the couch. I hired it. I'm gonna I hired two spells, an obsession spell and a bad luck spell.
Speaker 2: And what if you reap what you sell?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm getting it right now. There's like hell, a shit in my mouth. It's like I think it's the foam from this is finally eroding.
Speaker 2: Well what puts you to do that? Uh?
Speaker 1: Just anger? Yeah, hatred, upset and they're gonna get it, They're gonna kid it.
Speaker 2: What are you hoping happens from them? Or are you gonna cut that?
Speaker 1: What I hope happens is you haven't.
Speaker 2: Seen the movie Obsession. I haven't you need to watch that?
Speaker 1: Should I cancel my Should I cancel my at see witch?
Speaker 2: You should just watch the movie.
Speaker 1: Well, see, I done is done. I have a crush right now, so I can't. I feel like if I have a crush right now, it'll ruin having a crush. I love having a crush, but I think like I don't. I mean, from what I've heard about the movie, it's like, oh, you're creepy if you have a crush as a guy.
Speaker 2: No, careful what you wish, fella.
Speaker 1: Yes, I hired an at sea witch.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm actually just kind of in shock because I can't. I'm genuinely shocked you actually did it because you said you were going to.
Speaker 1: I don't play. I don't play about Witchcraft either. I believe in that shit fully with my eye. No, that's what I think.
Speaker 2: That's also why I'm silent, because I also believe in it. And I'm like, I feel like own A the therapist from Couples.
Speaker 1: Therapy where she's just like, hmm, you know everything she's saying without her saying nothing.
Speaker 2: M I can't believe you've done this.
Speaker 1: I will leave with this positive note. I saw a shooting star in la and it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: That was a starlink satellite crashing into one another.
Speaker 1: The last shooting star I saw was for the Percy Meteor Shower and Joshua Tree, and I told someone that I loved them for the first time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, And how did that go?
Speaker 1: Really bad? Really really really bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, when I like someone, it's so bad.
Speaker 1: It's I'm like, I literally I'm the bitch from obsession. Apparently I get obsessed.
Speaker 2: I mean same.
Speaker 1: I mean I met someone in like within three weeks. We were like laying on each other, and I was like, I'm obsessed with you. I hope you realize that I like think about you like ty percent of my day and he was like the fuck he It was so scary to him that he literally told his therapists and like talked about it and then brought it back up to me. And I was like, bitch, like, I'm not fucking obsessed with you, you idiot, Like that was being hyperbolic, like I'm not this is an obsession. I know you think.
Speaker 2: Also, like I kind of say that when I really like something, I'm just like, well, I'm obsessed.
Speaker 1: With No, I'm obsessed. I'm obsessed with coconut water.
Speaker 2: Right now. You have actually been on a coconut water thing for like three years. Coconut water is your jam.
Speaker 1: It's de blow the potassium. It's a looks mixing thing. Everyone's been telling me like hot lately. It's just because of coconut water.
Speaker 2: It's because of trim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, do you have any.
Speaker 2: Media like.
Speaker 1: Like fuck, um, yes, I do. Uh Thinking of You by Katy Perry. I really into that song right now, Surrender by Cut Close, Thank You and Yah and Creep the Social Network by the Starlight Orchestra and Singers, and then my Son Carcasses by CEU and T Sniffer, and then movies. I think you kind of have to go see Disclosure Day. We watched that. We talked about it already. Maternal Instinct. That was really scary. It was like actually scarier than any scary movie I've ever seen, Like I cannot believe someone was able to do that to a human being. And then fuck, I watched something the other day. Oh that's that's for me. That's fine, that's just for me. I'll show you. It's really crazy. And yeah, it's like probably like gonna be like my new fixation obsession. Oh well, you know what I heard about this movie that I've been wanting to see called Whispering Moon from two thousand and six, and it's like this gay movie that was made and it looks like unbelievably cool. I haven't seen it yet, but I just wanted to throw it out there for the girls and the gays, like for Bride Month, like Tappen. I'm going to be watching this week, Watch the Bird.
Speaker 2: Cage, Watch Boys Don't Cry. Trying to think of any other gay movies, Watch Female Trouble by John Waters. I am a duh trying to think of anything else. It's like a good gay movie.
Speaker 1: Obviously with Carol Portrait of a Lady on Fire call Me by Your Name. I watched something about well, I forget what it was called, but it was like a undercover police officer at popular cruising spots in the mall and he would go and bust like gay guys cruising, and he was a closeted gay man himself, and it was really really good. It was actually it's a recent movie and it was filmed on like VHS or something like that, so it looked like when I watched it and it realized it came out literally in twenty twenty four or twenty twenty five. Yeah, and it looked like it was from the nineties. It was really cool to watch that.
Speaker 2: Wash Love Lies Bleeding.
Speaker 1: Cruise Cop, because that was a movie.
Speaker 2: That I feel like I didn't get as much love as it deserved. Honestly. Oh what was it? Love Lies Bleeding? Yeah, All about My Mother is really great. Any Pedro movie, for the most part from the nineties, I would regard as like queer.
Speaker 1: Classic Love Life's Bleeding is Kristen Stewart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like really good.
Speaker 1: I love it, really cool. No one talked about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like such a fun, like just random ass movie.
Speaker 1: That's going to be me to y'all. When I get my human growth hormone Cosmo Mexico ship to me six months supply.
Speaker 2: Is that legal?
Speaker 1: No, but you can do it. I told you about this. They gave me like a laminated business cards and they're like, you ordered, No, I haven't yet. I'm going to, though. I am going to it, just even to have like a vial on my shelf, like I think this would. It would look pretty a piece of art. And I can also get like steroids from them too, which I'm like toying with the idea of going on a steroid cycle, maybe testosterone, but my sex uh binding something something or others too high. So my testosterone is like through the fucking roof, but my sex stride is really.
Speaker 2: Low my prods. That kind of like put me on a very like I don't I just don't have like a sex stride.
Speaker 1: I'm like obsessed with not having a sex ride. Though it's awesome. I'm like, yeah, like I can exist as a human being without wanting to like have sex. That's kind of so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I also think naturally, I've never been like a sex connoisseur because I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like, why I said that?
Speaker 2: Who said that? Because I'm just like, are you serious? That sounds like so much work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it's it's I mean, that's really bad for us to be saying in our late twenties, because this is the time of our life where we should like be obsessed with sex and like have a good relationship with sex. But I can't control. Oh I thought that was a big ass spider above you. I can't control what happened to me. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I think I have like a very healthy relationship to sex. I just don't I've never really it's never been the centerfold of my world by any means, Like, it's never been something that I'm like.
Speaker 1: When I was like fifteen, love it, gotta have it? Yeah, no, not even Yeah, I was crazy up untime crazy. I was crazy until I moved to LA But that's like literally true. Yeah, now I got it all out of my system. I lived early and then now I'm a fucking loser as a twenty eight year old. Now I'm a fucking loser as a twenty.
Speaker 2: Two year again, like most people are. We're twenty two, maybe I twenty seven.
Speaker 1: We're old as fuck. I'm twenty two. Bro, your life is just beginning, I know, but that's scary. I'm old now. Remember Remember we used to say that I feel so at twenty two.
Speaker 2: I remember being twenty two and thinking I feel older. I finally feel.
Speaker 1: Older, like my probably did form.
Speaker 2: Well, my brain's seeing a lot of things. I'm very early, but I genuinely do think I don't even live in that anymore, especially post like twenty four. Just like like like like like post twenty four. I try to live in the reality that I will never stop learning shit. Every year something happens where I'm just.
Speaker 1: But it's getting easy. But yeah, no, it's getting easy to learn lessons. Yeah, it's like ough.
Speaker 2: Also it gets way easier to like see things before they come like crashing into you.
Speaker 1: And also when it's time situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even when it does, it's just like oh okay, like this too shall pass. But yeah, oh watch the point by Harry Nilson. I've been rewatching that.
Speaker 1: Or like that's Harry's Nilson, Me.
Speaker 2: And my room bally Hi, pally Hi bally Hi.
Speaker 1: Before we recorded, I ate a bunch of hot chips and sweet tarts and it's really bubbling up in the back of my throat right now. I mean, I'm scared if I laid down to take a nap that the stomach acid would overflow into the back of my throat and up onto the enamel on my teeth and melt my enamel, the very small enamel I have left from when I had acid reflex when I was twelve. Need some uh need some private echos oh tc, I need some private echo cc or next to him.
Speaker 2: And the toothpaste I have is like nano oxide or some shit that I used it for a while. I do those two toothpastes, and I think they've really The.
Speaker 1: First thing I stuck up my ass was the opposite end of a toothbrush. And then you know those gel hair brushes that have like the squeezing bar on it. That went up there and I put it right back into my sister's drawer. I'm kidding about which part, like letting get back in my sister's drawer, Babe, that lived in my bathroom? Oh maybe this is mine now I marked my territory.
Speaker 2: That is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Man, No it's not. Yeah, come on, being a horny young gay guy is actually probably more gross than being a horny straight teenager. Just FYI really silence, not.
Speaker 2: My place to say yes, but yeah, probably. Actually, I don't know. Bro men in general are.
Speaker 1: Just like boys are just disgusting. Yeah, they're disgusting. Like what did I think my parents thought when I would take a three hour long shower? Like what was I really? I was like, Oh, I'm going to get this by on them. Mmm. I have people in my life right now taking like hour long showers and I'm like, I know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: That is crazy because it was never a passing thought for me as a woman. I didn't like come to that conclusion until when we were all staying in an AIRBNBN. You'd be like, see how long that shower is taking, and I.
Speaker 1: Would be like, oh, it's a really long shower.
Speaker 2: For somebody who also smells like shit all and they.
Speaker 1: Walk out of the bathroom with dry hair.
Speaker 2: Okay, well. Oh. My musical media of the week is The Feeling by Steve Lacy A duh do you want to take me to Heaven? By Rocky Road? And then I just can't stop listening to Lord, I've been in a very Lord.
Speaker 1: Petress.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that is such a good still.
Speaker 1: Thinking of you, Katie Perry.
Speaker 2: Couse when I you, Oh my god. Actually, my other musical media of the week is wouldn't You like to Know? By Rain is out and the video is out and she now is literally leading the charts in my heart and mind with first singles being bangers alongside with crazy music videos and she's actually prefer warming right now. I'm only right now.
Speaker 1: Also also also big things Coming. I know Jersey is going to be.
Speaker 2: A guest on next week, and let's just say big things coming.
Speaker 1: Are you all ready? Hmm? Let's just say our two friends are going to be battling for number one in the charts, all right, He fight guys.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm