Speaker 1: It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own. Remember now, that's that's how they choose to call in now eight hundred five eighty five one oh five One.
Speaker 2: Donkey of today for Friday, August seventh is the people's donkey. You know, every Friday we open up the phone lines and we allow you, the people, to give somebody the credit they deserve for being stupid.
Speaker 1: So good morning.
Speaker 2: It was this, hey adele, how are you sir?
Speaker 3: To meet me? And just is out?
Speaker 4: But I gotta give y'all. By the other day air pressing my sister and fright Mesha Brown to try to help me, trying to tell her she's missing out?
Speaker 1: Who pressure? Who tried to pressure? Who tried to pressure to me? Sha Brown? In the smoking week.
Speaker 3: My other sister, Hilary, I know she did well.
Speaker 4: She love she totally y'all get to you behind me, That's what she was saying in her mind.
Speaker 3: I can see it. Well, just back, that's a positive help.
Speaker 2: Just gonna be a Cali tonight. Us you got shows in Ontario and you know me and me live out in Cali, so they might smoke the night and you know they blowing down, you.
Speaker 3: Know, just no me me, get me behind me, and that's the problem. No matter, tell your neighbor, get me behind you, behind me.
Speaker 1: All right now.
Speaker 2: If your neighbor Saucy's Antanna, you're gonna be in trouble when Saucy get behind you.
Speaker 1: You and you asked for it. Okay. I have a great dayself.
Speaker 4: Are you having a couple of washing your behind with your wife out of town?
Speaker 5: Dang?
Speaker 1: His wife? His wife is his neighbor, his neighbor, guy behind him? God damn it. Charlemagne's been assistant, thank you saying no, I am not your neighbor. Okay, good morning. Who's this?
Speaker 6: I don't want to say my name.
Speaker 2: It's the radio. You can say whatever name you've always wanted to be called. You do not have to be.
Speaker 7: Anymous I don't want to sell lame Solomon. I want to give you dog day.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're from Charleston.
Speaker 5: You see me me shirt that she's hearing right, and I love me me but it was kind of crazy.
Speaker 7: But you all talk about Lauren.
Speaker 5: Why you don't say nothing about me?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 1: Me got on a white and brown shirt. It's not skin. Got what sin that's not white and brown? That's skin. I thought that. I'm like, what's wrong with her shirt? It's white with like brown silk, no skin? Half a shirt on? What's wrong with me?
Speaker 3: Me shirt?
Speaker 1: It's not a shirt I got on discount. Came on me half the shirt. I don't think it's nothing wrong with me? Sir, tell me what's wrong me?
Speaker 3: Me shirt?
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna say anything, but I was just wondering that I'm not going to say anything bad about me.
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, thank you for coming. I don't know what that was, just now me and me. He's just mad because you're going at Lauren, going on Lauren to Lauren be looking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: She looked like now she looked decent today she dropped like a little black and mind which you look cool?
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, she got black and Micaul tore on, good morning?
Speaker 3: Who's this water?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: This was the do you you want to get the biggest heat?
Speaker 3: Hard too? Child support system? What happened?
Speaker 5: So I have six children?
Speaker 1: Lord, have mercy? You need to same.
Speaker 8: Mama my first two or fourteen fifteen mom passed, Oh sorry forever?
Speaker 2: So you got two baby mothers? How many baby mamas. You got four, you got four baby mamas. I don't want to hear you complain about child support at Also, you don't have the right complain about child you got four baby mothers and six kids.
Speaker 1: If you're on child support, you're supposed to go.
Speaker 5: No, don't get me, don't get me confused. Now out maintaining child support.
Speaker 1: I know my job, Okay.
Speaker 8: I agree on the system that it's how it trickles down to the mothers. It'd be a lot cheaper for me the case of directly than having to go through the system got you.
Speaker 2: But it's better to go through the system because they can keep track of everything.
Speaker 1: I know guys who were just paying the.
Speaker 2: Baby mamas directly because they didn't want to deal with the courts, and they thought that if they just kept their receipts, uh, when they finally did go to court, they could show the judge that the judge did not acknowledge acknowledge them those receipts at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it depends on what state you are, because sometimes on the receipts of the.
Speaker 1: Like gifts got you.
Speaker 8: So you just spend one thousand dollars on the child, show it to them and be like now it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Tell well you want to pay less than child support? That's what you're calling for today. Yeah, yeah, well you should have had less kids and you should have rap.
Speaker 1: Just like, what are we talking about.
Speaker 3: Here, sir?
Speaker 2: Like I have no, I cannot have remorse for you got four baby mothers and six kids.
Speaker 1: Yes, your child support bill is gonna be high, sir, learn how to pull out. Have a nice day. Good morning? Who's this?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 7: Cash?
Speaker 5: Helen Island?
Speaker 3: Manwall doing piece cash?
Speaker 1: You want to get the biggest her too?
Speaker 7: Man, I gotta give it to my baby mama Man for not letting my thought on her birthday and trying to keep go away from me.
Speaker 1: No, man, what talk to me? I know you call them Charleston.
Speaker 3: Right, No, Helen Island, it's not adul you said.
Speaker 1: I can hear the geechee in you. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hell yeah, okay, talking to me?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 7: Basically, she's trying to stab at my relationship that she's not happy. She's not happy and I'm happy and she hate to see that I'm happy. And now she's trying to destroy what I've got and keep the kids away from me because of that. That's whack. It really got me messed up right now, man, I just want to give a shout to my baby girl, Nola Walker. I want to let her know that I love her and happy breath to her. My son. That's a Noga Walker. I love you and my lady Leilah, I love you.
Speaker 1: You can't take your baby mama to court.
Speaker 7: That's what it looked like. Will have to be man.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, do that, my brother, do exactly what she would do to you if you if if the shoe.
Speaker 1: Was on the other foot. Exactly, Yes, sir, good morning.
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 5: Who's D'Angel for Roperl Illinois.
Speaker 1: D'Angelo from Illinois. You want to get the biggest heart to.
Speaker 4: Sir man today we got to give it to the top dog blowing the water man.
Speaker 1: What you're going to lands at the breakfast club? What top dog load did?
Speaker 5: Listen? Man, Lord get the donkey the other day for her reliable source because there's no cigarettes in the Fed. Diddy don't smoke cigarettes in the Fed.
Speaker 1: You can't smoke cigarettes in the fast You.
Speaker 4: Don't know for her to say the officer told her Diddy smoking in the wrong area.
Speaker 5: Man, cigarette's been banned.
Speaker 3: In a title Correctional Institute.
Speaker 2: Props about the baby byby smoking weed in prisons, they be having cell phones in the prisoners, they be having all that stuff smoking, brother, but.
Speaker 5: Right they do, and I want to tell you that's absolutely true. But what officer tells you to go to this dome to use your phone or this done to smoke your illegal confermand long sorce?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 3: You right?
Speaker 1: I got yeah, you're right. I'm looking it up right now.
Speaker 2: It says Federal Correctional Institution for Dick's tobacco products are strictly contraband and banned for inmates.
Speaker 5: So what officer would tell them you smoking in the wrong area?
Speaker 7: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Well, it is diddy though, So I mean smoking in the wrong area, smoking in the area. You mean, hey, don't be smoking right here. They gonna see you go over there. They won't be able to see you over there.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 5: If you're paying off with Baby Royd.
Speaker 3: You know, man, you don't need that.
Speaker 1: Babyl Good morning? Who's this? It's the last call?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 1: Roseanne? Good morning? Who would you like to give the biggest sa Hart to Roseanne?
Speaker 6: To you?
Speaker 2: You're always talking about bb What you mean b b W?
Speaker 6: Cause okay, who was there one day or Tuesday? Yeah, I had read something about talking about when getting and you assumed that she was a big girl. I would always gotta get damn on, big girl.
Speaker 1: I was looking out for y'all like the big girls are.
Speaker 3: Usually we.
Speaker 6: Don't pay our way.
Speaker 7: They pay out way now.
Speaker 2: Now now we're not gonna sit here and act like the big girls don't be having the snacks.
Speaker 1: Good job.
Speaker 6: We do, we got all, but they gonna pay us. We don't pay now, they gonna pay us pay.
Speaker 2: So I refuse to believe people paying you like you weigh in this economy that's way too much money.
Speaker 1: How much you how much?
Speaker 6: It ain't even about said conversations at Nation.
Speaker 3: You understand my friend, No.
Speaker 1: I don't. Actually didn't understand what you.
Speaker 6: Need coming down on the same girl. We need to all that, Okay, all that now, But in my case and in my friend, first, we don't.
Speaker 2: I was giving the big girls a compliment, y'all, the women that guys can go to and lay up with and get taken care of.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: While why wall you said why white? Why what did you say? Let me know.
Speaker 6: I'm my big girls.
Speaker 7: Come see you.
Speaker 6: We're gonna get you together quick.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna be able to catch me. Everybody we worked out and get work out. I'm gonna just do a little light job. Okay.
Speaker 2: You ain't never ever seen the offensive tackle catching a running back ain't happening.
Speaker 6: It's all happen.
Speaker 1: How much you wait?
Speaker 6: I am actually five and fifty.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm okay, five ten fifty.
Speaker 7: That ain't too bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you have a great day, man, you too, Okay. I think you can recruit her five ten two fifty. Listen, thank you for calling.
Speaker 1: We do the People's Donkey every Friday. Okay, you can.
Speaker 2: Call up one hundred and five eight five one five one R. You can go to the talkback feature on the iHeart Radio app. Just go to the iHeart Radio app, click Breakfast Club and go to talk back and you can leave us a message.
Speaker 1: But thank you for calling.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need to fight her on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com.
Speaker 2: That's Michael to Bull dot com and when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.