Speaker 1: After a game like this, what what does veteran leadership have to do to get things sorted out in that locker room?
Speaker 2: You know, my first uh, my first instinct is to you know, I mean, we got a quick game, quick turnaround.
Speaker 3: It's a unique situation.
Speaker 2: Obviously, you wanna you wanna fix the problems that are going on out there. You know, we had the game one and we give it away, you know, but you gotta kind of wipe it and get onto the next you know, it's not there's there's not really not any time to.
Speaker 3: Sulk or feel sorry for yourself. You gotta you gotta move on.
Speaker 1: It's having such a.
Speaker 4: Quick to churn out an advantage.
Speaker 1: After a game like this.
Speaker 3: Yes, and no, there I think there's there's a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I I wish that we could clean we we had a full week to clean up what we messed up on. But you know, yes, and the fact that you got another chance in about four days.
Speaker 3: Did you slipping away?
Speaker 2: And what's going through your head as this is happening in the in the sports? No, I mean my mindset is always next play, next play, best play. Defensively, we gotta learn how to finish games or we're not there yet.
Speaker 3: So that's the most frustrating part right now, Right.
Speaker 4: You guys are sorry. You guys are used to kind of finishing game, kind of stopping teams out in ram situation today you do have new guys. That's not the same. I don't know, is it collective, I mean, does do anything to your confidence or psyche like I read the same guys or is this the same type of defense?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, it's it's about it's a completely new group. It's a new year, it's a new group, you know. Uh, you take the experiences that you've had in the past and try to apply them to the present.
Speaker 3: You know, this is a completely unique situation.
Speaker 2: Uh, different from everything anything else, the else that I've experienced. So uh, it's gonna require even more effort, moret attention to detail, more everything at this point.
Speaker 1: That's one of the run defense in particular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, in the first half it felt good.
Speaker 2: We obviously gave up that long one to Kyler, which I wish we didn't give that up, of course, But other than that, I thought we were great. And then the second half just kind of melt down too much. Leaky artists mistackles not fitting it right, it's not good enough.
Speaker 1: I was asked about the injuries, how unfortunate they are for the team, But how much of a factor is that in the game? You know?
Speaker 3: He mentioned that.
Speaker 1: On one hand, it's it does make it more difficult, but you know it's not something that you're looking at blaming for the loss.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think exactly that. I don't.
Speaker 2: I really don't care about the injuries. You suit that thing up, you better be ready to go as a point being point blank period. Rob talked about how the team really hasn't found its identity.
Speaker 1: Is that something you would agree with?
Speaker 2: It's something that is it's a constant, uh evolution throughout a season. You know, I don't think I look back in all the teams that I've been a part of and it it's I don't think you find exactly who you are until you go through hard times. And we're obviously going through the hardest time right now, and uh, we'll see how we respond.
Speaker 4: Good. You got to have a lot of respect for James Connor. Uh how much you reload? Was he? I guess, same as always, right, But yeah, how difficult was seeing those last two drives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same as always. Uh, you know, gotta be better.
Speaker 2: Uh at the end of the day, you know, guys gotta gotta stand up, gotta player gap, gotta tackle, got a gang tackle, Rap School's driving five, all the fundamentals that we talk about.
Speaker 3: Gotta do it when you need it most, Alright,