Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody, Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by fries Picks. Sign up today for fries Picks and use that Brobo code leading off. When you do, it's me Joey p Joe Pizavia. That of course is the Welsh, and it's you the Peanuts, the cracker Jack's. Welsh's beard is coming in nicely too.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be gone. It's gonna be gone, and oh, I don't know. I don't have a choice.
Speaker 1: Vacasian beard Welsh is my favorite Welsh beard.
Speaker 2: Welsh. It comes in all like you know that scene and Joe Dirt were like, so yeah, it comes in all white trash. You like that, Like that's kind of how I get it doesn't come in full. But my wife's not having it. It's already getting cut. The minute we're done with this show, I'm shipping off to Great Wolf Lodge. As I've said, so, I'm like here from one show and then I'm gone again and this has to go. I'm not given a choice.
Speaker 1: Can you go to a place like Great Wolf Lodge and not have a beard? I mean that sounds like a place where beards are mandatory. To me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean you're telling me.
Speaker 1: You're telling me a buddy birds and penicillin. Those are the two things you need.
Speaker 2: A great Wolf hip some of the fat and s. It's great. Yeah, yeah, no, thank you. It's coming in a little bit.
Speaker 1: But oh, we got a lot of baseball to get to today. Again. Shout out to Kelly Kirby, the Wonky Peng. We were helping us out yesterday in a short notice. The Welsh is back. You should send her a little i don't know, like a little Marcus Stroman babblehead or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll get her something from Great Wolf. I'll get her some wolf.
Speaker 1: He yes, try not to bring her strip throat like you know, just try not because those places are I love the water parks. I've been with my kids many times. There's Kalahari about an hour and fifteen hour and twenty minutes from our house. We've been there twice. Calamari, No, it's it's called Kalahari. It's the same thing. It's a giant complex, video games, restaurants, you know, all the kind of things, and the giant indoor water park. And it's great fun. But afterwards, if you have kids. You know what I'm talking about. Everybody gets sick, get out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Like I'm already prepared. Everyone be prepared, like I'm going to do all this. It's like I've missed shows. I'm gonna miss tomorrow. Our dear Scott Bogman is gonna fill in for me. All right, ready to go and ramped up for Friday and then next week and then I'm gonna get sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll take it about twenty four hours, so you'll be good for Friday show. But it's fun. It's like, you know, we got you on, we got Bogman on, we got Penguent on, we got all kinds of things. Let's get to the baseball, shall we. Tony Gonsolin got his third victory a Tuesday night, limited the Nats to just one run. Of course, it was an amazing two strikeout performance for him, I know, super exciting and fantasy. Tony Gonsolyn continues to defy all logic in pitching. But good for him also.
Speaker 2: By the way I put it, we've had what weird like we're in a weird performance era right now. Did you see the Zach Efflyn start the other day where it's like yeah, seven struck out none, not at all. We are I'm telling you this is the ebb and flows of what goes on when fantasy, especially with betting too, where it's like we really the predicting felt really good. We're like coming up to this trajectory soon as like late May and June comes down, We're coming down where it's like, man, that looks like a really good start. You know, we can get four strikeouts and zero and but Tony Gonson lives in this like not consistent world and that's start. By the way, I think he had like four swinging whiffs. I mean he has an under seven k per nine right now. He is a weird fantasy start right now.
Speaker 1: Alex Torres in the chat. By the way, last time I went to Kalahari, I got two ear infections. That's right. And look, Mike Maher's mom apparently lives five hundred feet from Kalahari. So there you go.
Speaker 2: That's feet that I don't know, a little too close. That sounds like.
Speaker 1: That's actually in k you know, get out of that game on the water slide, you go right out, you know from your house right now. The water slot sounds fun to me. Uh. Brandon Beeck a third game of five plus innings, one earned run. He's got two four or five e RA at home this year, So another starter to watch as things are going on for Houston. You know, with Eduardo Rodriguez hurt. I just talked about this in the waiver war video.
Speaker 2: You know, JB.
Speaker 1: Frantz still hanging out there, about half a league's Felix hanging out there, like mccullor's is hurt and Ron Rodriguez hurt. So they're not making a trade for him anytime soon. There's the opportunity for these guys to continue to you know, make starts, and as long as they're still decent, there's no press in the next two months in June and July for them to make a deal immediately until the trade deadline.
Speaker 2: Remember all those Lance mccullors updates, and I was just like, move on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were very dismissive and rightfully. So we talked about it yesterday, so we won't talk about it again. Anthony Santander three for four with two runs, three RBIs he's heated up nicely. Those who bought low on him. I don't know if he made one of your trade videos. I don't remember three twenty seven, four, six, six oh nine Slash in his last thirty games with seven bombs and twenty four bread.
Speaker 2: No funny enough. He actually was going to be in the video that I think it released today. Everything was a little bit late with Memorial Day, and then I just took him out. I had like seven players. I always cut it down. If anyone watches the videos, it should be available. I always cut them down to five players. I feel like that's a little bit more consumable. Plus instead of me just like rattling off names, I can give you a little bit more analysis. And he was in the first cut and I knocked him out. So I'm really with this. I'm a big Anthony Santander guy. The things have turned. The hard hit is there. He's a great buy.
Speaker 1: Here's a great question here from Timmy Sawyer our boy, Timmy Lively or Brandon Bilk, which one do you prefer more? I just did the the video and I will spoiler alert Lively is in that video. So again, if you haven't subscribed to Fancy Bros MLB and look developer notifications and all that fun stuff, but would you rather have here in this short period of time, I think lively for me.
Speaker 2: Actually, see what's tough about that is those are two It's two like polar opposites of team compacts. One is great Black in the video, I actually do have an Astros guy and you know, no surprise, it's it's a bigger name, but it's Hunter Brown. Because's obviously played so well. He's pitching today, you know, cross fingers here, he's you know, he's pitched so well. But I also think like we're going into another tier of his value and here and no longer I'm bringing this up outside of promoting video. Was a fun fact in six starts that Hunter Brown has at least gone five innings. He has gotten wins in five of those six. So all I'm pointing out is like that guy goes five, he gets a win. He might walk himself into somewhere between twelve and fifteen wins this year. So now take it back to whoever the hell is there Black, JP Franz. You're just gonna get more wins. But be lively is the much sexier strikeout option of a pitcher. K percentage in the twenty seven ercent walks are low in the five.
Speaker 1: I'm a slutter for the Caves, baby, I always am, always will be. You are I would say for the.
Speaker 2: The answer in all of this is I would go with Lively because I think it's a little bit sexier right now with those strikeouts. But I think b Lack is more of your wins chase. Maybe a points league guy Black might even be a little bit better, so you can pick up some wins better.
Speaker 1: Lively, Blake Lively or Ben Lively. It's definitely Blake Lively.
Speaker 2: Is Blake Lively the crazy one?
Speaker 1: No, she's the one that's married to Ryan Reynolds and they have that hoar relationship where they troll each other on social media constantly and it is the funniest No Amber heard is crazy? No, No, not to be confused then, yeah, but yes with the pooping and the things, Yes I get you know. I've waited a long time already seen that on a live show and then I said it.
Speaker 2: So that's that's I was like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: I think everyone's glad I said it. Code I Sanga fired seven scoreless innings. He is h looking much better here. The ghost Forkball was on last night. He had the cool ghost forkball hat. I don't know if you saw this in the post game, well, I know you're a hat guy. He had the it's like this ghost baseball thing and it's got like a fork in it. And they had this logo too, you know, like they have the K Corner always. They had these ghost forks that they kept hanging up, so it was a ghost with a fork in the middle of it, which was fun too. But the hat that code I had last night was very cool. In the press conference, I just type checked that I'm not seeing it. I want to cause more hats.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna all hats that are sent my way.
Speaker 1: So just look for postgame press conference hat or something like that. It'll show up somewhere from last night's postgame. Vlad Guerrero three for five with a run and a seven two win over Milwaukee. You know, it's been a kind of a rough year in some regards. I mean, overall, you're happy with Ladd, but you're still kind of waiting for that great Vlad moment. I mean, all they hits yesterday, we're singles. But you know, over the last thirty games, in just two fifty with a three zho three four thirteen slash. It's not great, So he's an interesting buy low candidate. Would you be buying low on Vlattie right now?
Speaker 2: You think that low?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's been a very unfulfilling Lattie season the last at least the last thirty games. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how many how many first basemen do you think are valued above lat then? Right now? Because I think that's kind of the key point here, and I can put up a good question if things want to roll. Fangrats is not wanting to roll for me. I was going to put up and find out your war leaders here. Let's do that real quick, Let's see, because I think that's the question, because who are the names you've got? Pete Alonso, Matt Olsen are going to be near the top, all right. I got the first base board here, So in war you've got Freddy Freeman. Freddy Freeman. Yes, yes, this is someone I talked about in the trade video. Yondi Diaz Yandy Diaz is number two in war in baseball, by the way, listen to the video because there's crazy stats. He has just a couple of other names, Paul gold Schmith, Rizzo, Alonzo Olsen, Holy cow Connor, Joe has a higher war at first base than Vlad Carrero.
Speaker 1: But by the way, you know Jose Brave has a negative war right now.
Speaker 2: Well, that's fun, that's I'm not surprised by it. I like, I think negative war is a great stat because it's something for them to work through through the rest of the year, like building towards not But would you take you take Freeman, you take Goldie over him? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would take Goldie over him.
Speaker 2: What about Alonzo? Alonzo hitting two thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Don't care about the batting average, he's got twenty homers. I don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay, better Wan matt Olsen. Matt Olsen.
Speaker 1: Olsen is the interesting one because Olsen to me is always a streaky guy too. He's always got the big pop. But I kind of wonder if you could piece something together there for Laddie. I just I wonder if it's possible.
Speaker 2: You know, would you trade if you had not that you would do these?
Speaker 1: I would trade yondy in a package, you.
Speaker 2: Trade Yandi for flat. That would be a really interesting one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I don't think you could pull it off. You can't pull it off solo. But if you put Yondy with I don't know. If you put Yandi and Corbyn Burns for Vlad Guerrero, that gets it done.
Speaker 2: I think you know. Fun fact Yandy is winning the fifth category, doesn't matter, but three or four categories over Vlad right now, he has a pretty substantially batting average homers runs, he has all three of those categories. They both have no stolen bases, So just thrown it out there. But that might be a good trade. That might be a good trade right now. So yeah, if you can actually buy him low, I'm with him.
Speaker 1: I think he might be able to kick the tires. It's a good time. Shane mclanan's first loss of the year all It was lost two to one because they got his gorny runs on the braves, bullpen sarcastic blew a game just a little to the freaking Oakland Ace. Yesterday, Bryce elder went sevenings to give up one run.
Speaker 2: Started I put if you guys follow our betting group, you can see when we have bets. I threw a couple bets and took a couple of days off. Should have tooken another day off and I had Bryce Elders strikeouts. I knew it was going to be a good start with him.
Speaker 1: He looked good I had yesterday.
Speaker 2: Regardless of whatever he had, he earned, runs.
Speaker 1: Under nailed it, had the strikeouts. All you had to do was get the W and dfs and it would have been the trifecta. But stupid Atlanta couldn't score any runs against stupid Oakland, the worst team historically, worst team in ninety years, ninety years. But I got something to make you feel better, and it's the rookie lookie Corbyn Carroll. Fun fact here, second time in a month he stole two bases in a game and had a home run in the same game. Only four other guys age twenty two or younger.
Speaker 2: Have done that.
Speaker 1: Anybody want to take a guess on those young studs who stole two bases and ate a home run twice in the same game in the same month. So who Julio Rodriguez? No, is not Julio Rodriguez. It is a guy named Rodriguez, though in case you Ivan Rodriguez, no Carlos Rodriguez, Nope, more obvious one ale Alex Rodriguez is one of them. Another just going one of the other players is current. So if you want to think about a fantastic Uh.
Speaker 2: Is it another Rodriguez?
Speaker 1: And it's not another Rodriguez, it's another current one, more current one current player. I should say Hobby. Wait, Nope, it is not and it's not Benny, not ronaldun Mike Trout. That is correct. Fantasy scholars account got it right there. Two more guys, both from the eighties. If anybody wants to venture that potential here, No, not Regan, but that's a good guest there. I'll give some people some time. So two more names, two steals and a homer in the same game in the same month, under twenty two years old. So you gotta think phenom kind of guy. Carl pretty good, pretty good, and that power there pretty good, pretty good. Said it would be everyone's Well.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have power.
Speaker 1: When James Outman overtook him, I doubled down again on him on Corbyn Carroll for Rookie of the Year. I just want to say I.
Speaker 2: Feel like I was right or something. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: By the way, Dodge, Oh, you absolutely, he's an all star.
Speaker 2: You know we should make a bid. I've been I've been thinking about this, but you know, I know you've been busy and it's a tough time. But boy, you and I should be at the All Star Game, even for day the Futures Game to a rookie. Lookie, Fantasy Pros wants to send us. Corbyn Carroll will be there. Do you know what will happened to Corbyn Carroll? That helmet that's gonna get signed for Fantasy Pros if he makes the All Star Game. It'll happen at the this year. It's in Washington, where he's from. That's why he is in Washington.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad ballpark, by the way. I like that ballpark, by the way. Frederick Doote Strawberry. That's one of the two remaining Darryl Strawberry, great one. There's one more. I'll give you a clue. One of the great bass dealers of the eighties. And no it's not Vince Coleman because that guy could never hit home runs. Think about it. Let's see if you get it with the clue there, so really good. No, it's not Kangerfy Junior either. Everybody the Dodgers option to Gavin Stone back to Triple A. Enough with you, Gavin Stone is Bobby Miller's awesome and he stinks so your thoughts on this development here for the Dodgers rotation. Bye bye bye bye Kevin.
Speaker 2: See yeah, Bobby Miller. I'm I'm a huge fan of Bobby Miller. I had this was my thing I call. I was like, a Bobby Miller is gonna be the guy who's gonna win this gig. I'm in it stuff. Plus across the board, he's throwing a lot of different pitches. This gonna be really interesting to see how this is gonna end up meshing because he's not getting a ton of whiffs, but he's throwing five different pitches at double digit percentages. Yet he has this really dominant fastball. So I was almost kind of maybe he could hone it in just a tiny bit, But I don't whatever, Like this is the anti Bryce Miller, you know what I'm saying. Like Bryce Miller was all fastball and then finally he had to show the other stuff and that didn't go well. Bobby Miller is all of the stuff that isn't necessarily inducing big whiffs. I think it'll get there. I think it'll kind of be like a Tanner Baby type of situation where once he finds the rhythm, three pitches can take over either way. I mean, Miller's such a great buy right now, I'm all.
Speaker 1: You can get him choices. Eric Davis was a very good one. So it's not Eric Davis, it's not Barry Bond. So I'll give you one more clue. Oh I don't even need to because Freddy just did it. Freddy Dinger, Tim Rains with the Montreal Expo.
Speaker 2: So reset this. What was the stat and all the names?
Speaker 1: These were the only guys in the history of baseball to be less than twenty two years old and have two games in the same month where they hit a home run and stole two bags in the same games. Were again it was Tim Rains, Daryl Strawberry, Mike Trout, Alex Alex Herdrig guess and of course Corbyn Carroll.
Speaker 2: Orb pretty good comfort.
Speaker 1: It's a good list. Corbyn Carroll. By the way, way, Elie de la Cruz had a walk off homer last night too. Before we close the rookie Lookie just saying, I mean, it's any minute now. I keep waiting, I keep checking it's any minute now if.
Speaker 2: He's not on the roster. When I'm back on front, like, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: What do we do?
Speaker 2: What are we doing here? He he did mold did you see him trolling everybody? He did the post malone Instagram and then he did the Jimmy Butler like, thank you, I'm coming to Boston.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, let's go. Let's get this kid up already. All right? Injuries Max months he returned from the hamstring injury. Uh, yesterday great? Uh he gets on the fifty. I l he's got a left index finger Pully rupture, pully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's that the official. He's got a Pulley rupture.
Speaker 1: He's got a finger Pulley rupture. You get you ever have probably your uh your finger pully? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of dads do hey.
Speaker 1: Check this for me? Son, I gotta it's like a Norm McDonald. Hey, Hey, hey, I gotta check this. Yeah, I gotta. You got Can you pull it back into place.
Speaker 2: On my finger? O? J. Simpson killer if you know nor McDonald, that was I just did McDonald?
Speaker 1: Oh? Really good. Matt Manning by the way through a bullpen session Tuesday. He could be a guy who could fill in eventually. But it looks like you're gonna get rhys Olsen. Uh. Taking the first open spot for Edwardo Rodriguez. He's got a six three eight e r A, but in his last two outings he has nineteen strikeouts and ten innings. So I don't know what kind of weird lightning in a bottle they might catch there. The Yankees at Harris and Bader on the ten day il with the hamstring strain. We got an update on Riley Green right before the show. So Riley Green tweaked his leg. He stayed in for the innings. So I was like, Okay, maybe it's not that bad. I was wrong. It's a ten day I Els did for him left fibulous stress fracture, so that's not it not horrible, and he had just started to get better. He was just on. We just had a conversation last week about Riley Green. We were getting excited and then this happens.
Speaker 2: We just we were just training for him too.
Speaker 1: We just did this. We just did this, But what are you gonna do? Jesse Winker ten day il for him, retroactive with the next strain. Jan Soda was back with the back issue, and the Orioles officially puts Cedric Mullins on the ten day ill with a groinstrain. I'm going to predict you do not see him in the month of June. Welsh, what do you.
Speaker 2: Think, uh groinstrain, Yes, I agree, I would think fly fourth, That's my guess.
Speaker 1: Also, because of the Cedric Mullins injury, the Orioles went out there and they signed Aaron Hicks off the scrap heap and Deep.
Speaker 2: Belie starting today hitting Like I that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I would pick him up in a fourteen to fifteen team league.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get weirded out when guys get signed and then are just starting, Like Gary Sanchez just got signed and he was like in the lineup yesterday and that's so weird, And like Aaron Hicks is there and they just just throw him in like there's no other It's like the Orioles had like one of the best outfield prospects in all the baseball Colton Cows are who they could have brought up or you know they had any options. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: By the way, question here in the chat from go Cards any news on Joe Adele anytime soon coming back? I feel like you got of cycling through. Taylor Ward hit a home run yesterday, stopped.
Speaker 2: They've got God's gift Mooniac, So don't forget about that. Who's leading off today?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean Joe, Like this is so telling. I want to like Joe Adell, talk with him as a smart kid, a really talent athletic. But guess what they have Mickey Mooniac and Taylor Wards struggling, and they have Mickeymoniac. Joeydell's hitting one hundred and nineteen mile an hour balls and he can't do anything. They're not bringing They're not even considering him. There is no consideration until all the guys are injured. So Joey Dell is going to have to do this on another team. He's going to end up having to do this on the Tigers or wherever. He's going to end up getting traded. So the update is he hits the ball really hard in triple A and he's probably gonna break some great Triple A records. It's just not going to be in the majors anytime soon. Yeah, Like it's called up tomorrow Because I just said that.
Speaker 1: I agree. He's a absolute change of scenery guy.
Speaker 2: Even if he got called up, though, would anybody care? It's like the bear in the wood would would you care if he I wouldn't care. I'm telling you right now, if everyone was like the Angels are calling up Joe, I wouldn't care, Like, what's he going I know exactly what's gonna happen. I know this story. He's going to hit one homer, one hundred and fifteen, He's going to strike out thirty five percent of the time. He'll hit nothing ninety four and higher up in the zone, and it'll be the same story as always. So he's like, I just don't care if he gets called up, don't care.
Speaker 1: Three up and three down from last night, Freddy Freeman, big day at the play, four for five with a bomb, Miles Michaelis by the way, eight shutout innings, so pretty good for him, ten strikeouts, and then Ben Lively a good start from him, five and two, third, six k's. The era's at one nine nine. I think you could add him right now. The down yesterday Joe Ryan, it's a bad start for him, but I would not think anything of this. Five earned runs and four innings. But fun fact, he has a an ERA under two against the rest of the league this year against the Astros and the two starts against the Astros and era of eight. So clearly the are onto something with Joe Ryan that nobody else is. So if everybody would be studying the Astros game DAPE, they probably do much better about Joe Ryan.
Speaker 2: The game, the game plan is yourd Nalvarez, that's the game and could also be part of it.
Speaker 1: Alex Fado had that one good start, Now he's faded away. Six earned runs in four and a third for him and Sandy al Contre last night six and a third, four earned five walks. Well, why can't this guy get right?
Speaker 2: Change up is messed up, the match makes a matched up.
Speaker 1: I'm depressed. I don't know, you know why don't depressed about this?
Speaker 2: Was something shout out to Frank Stampfole, you know, we talked about and he and he had Sandy as like his big bust, and I never identified him as a bust. But the one thing I jumped in to say was the thing that Sandy didn't have in his favor is he didn't have that huge strikeout upside for him. Like, so if he were to fade back this like what's happening with Manoa, if he fades back, he can't like make good, you know, like Kopek can have like I'm not trying to compare, but like Coopek can have like a five inning, give up four or five runs but strike out ten, like there's no extra benefit that is going on with Sandy And then I just don't think any of us predicted the walks to be at this level. So his command is shoddy, his change up is not hitting like it is, and it's like we're a June. I don't know, man, I he's moved down levels of players we have to value more the rest of the season, but I just don't know where this is going to turn. Would rather have Zach Gallen or Samuel Contra rest that's starting today.
Speaker 1: There's no hesitation still Zach Gallen for me. But I had Gallon closer to our Contra going into the year than most people I had. I had Gallon and Spencer Schreider right there with the super leak guys. I had them ahead of guys like Verlander and Scherzer. So my board looked very different than other people's. But just last week against Colorado, al Contra looked really good. I was like, Okay, he's starting to turn things around because he saw the era was high still, but the fip was getting better and the strikeout rate was above nine per nine case like it was starting to trend better. So this was frustrating for sure, definitely.
Speaker 2: And you know something that we didn't talk enough about because this is brought up and someone just brought this up in the chat, and they're right. I heard the broadcast and the last start talk about this, and it was very minimally talked about. In the preseason. We spent so much time talking about the effect the shift had on hitters, right, and we didn't put a ton of focus on pitchers. So now you take ground ball pictures and the maybe the luck factor that gets taken away, and it was really I think that was the hardest thing to do, is quantify what effect will this ultimately have on more ground ball pitchers. And in Sandy's case, it looks a lot more dramatic than we hit guessed, and the shift is obviously playing a much bigger role. Maybe he's less comfortable throwing the change up in specific spots because of the fielding coverage. I don't know. It just stinks. It stinks, and I want to buy. I still want to buy on Sandy, but the price, the price, I think is gonna now get to a place where this is more viable, because I think people are getting frustrated and sick of it.
Speaker 1: All right, let's turn the page from yesterday to today and officially start the new prize picking. That's right, go download the Prize Picks app or just go to prize picks dot com. Use that promo code leading off. Get one hundred percent deposit match up to one hundred dollars when you use the promo code leading Off. So use the promo code leading off at Price Picks, Welsh Picks and Prizes.
Speaker 2: Wow. All right, let's let's go out with a bang. Let's go out today. Let's pick one up. I will tell you I tried to be negative. It tried to be a negative Nancy, a little negative Welsh here. I wanted to do a hater sandwich or the Hater's ball, but I just couldn't find it. So we've got some up some overs today. Jared Schuster. We're going back to the Braves against the A's. We are taking a Braves pitcher on the strikeouts. Jared Shuster over four and a half. He has hit this over his last couple. He's having some good outings. And it's the A's. I know they have all their wins against them. Hunter Brown and Louis Varlin no run first inning. They also have a strikeout one which is interesting, but I decided to go with the no run first inning. I love Hunter Brown. Louis Varland's got me a little bit worried, but we're gonna go with it. And Flatty we talked about him. I'm gonna go with total bases one and a half over for today, so that's my price.
Speaker 1: Picks, all right for me. I'm gonna go with Mookie Bets hitter fantasy score over nine against the Nets and Patrick Corbin Bobashett against Julio Teharon. What a blast from the past. I couldn't believe when I saw his name crop back up last week, so let's troll him. I'm gonna go with Bobachette hitter fantasy score over eight and a half and raphaield Dever is just seven and a half against Cincinnati, so give me him against Weavers.
Speaker 2: He's nights really good matchups. By the way, I just want to point out if people get that you've got bets against Patrick Corbin and Washington, which I there's some bits of that game. I like, you've got Milwaukee with Tehran and Bishett and then Cincinnati with Luke Weaver. So he picked some really good matchups.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing, just trolling bat pitching. That's what I'm looking to do right now. That's how you get back on track betting wise. I don't love the games today.
Speaker 2: I really don't agree.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of things. So instead, let's go to the prop market. Lord is Guriel at home zero point five rbig. You can get this on betting pros at plus one point fifty five. That's a great number. Alwa's got to do was driving a run. I like that a lot. Uh, Mitch Keller two and a half earned runs. I'm gonna go with the under on that bad boy, and I'm gonna go with the over on the strikeout total at six and a half. So put those two two things together with a Again, some of the juice is a little tricky, but what you're gonna do is you're gonna put those two things together. Keller two and a half earned runs under six and a half strikeouts. They had a big win last night. I think they had a little momentum going there and go to the Pirates to win. Put that all together into a little parlay. I think you could get that done, Welsh. How about you were we look forward the betting stuff. Today's a little down night tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but again, like I think, like the specific positional props, they've gotten really difficult. I'll tell I'm actually trying to start to focus on more unders right now because I think we're like hedged a little bit on overs, and I look at the market and it's like there's not a lot of advantages I do. I love your Keller two and a half earned runs under. I really like that one. Actually might play that one today. The only other two that I've honed in on JAREDE. Schuster, Like we said, the four and a half strikeouts, he's hit that over his last couple, the age you've been go out well, and one of the you know, and I'm a target Bryce Elder yesterday a struggle against lefty Schusters picked it up. It's four and a half and it's not just crazy minus one fifteen. So I really like that one. And I'm playing a full game over the Dodgers in Washington, and I kind of wanted to play the first five. But I'm gonna go with against Corbyn, against Cinnegar. I'm gonna go with the full nine and a half over runs being scored on the Dodgers side in pretty big degrees. Patrick Corbin has been good, but this is against the Dodgers team, so I like that one nine and a half full game over Dodgers Washington. Those are my only two bets that I'm really in love with right now.
Speaker 1: All right, another thing that I'm just in love with, besides the Welsh and besides all the peanuts and Crackerjacks who I love. It's so rare, MLB go to fantasypros dot com slash collect. Sign up today for free, build manage your fantasy baseball team. If you like fantasy baseball, if you like digital cards or just opening packs and getting players, you scout, you buy your sale, you compete, and it's all fun. Fancypros dot com slash Collect, and don't forget you can also join our Fantasycorlds dot com slash Leading Off League. It's so rare, so go support our sponsors, Go make some prize picks, go do some so rare. That's how we stay on these shows talking to you every single day because our sponsors, so please, from Joey p to you give them some love. If you never tried prize Picks, try it. It's fun. If you never tried So Rare, I'm in on it. Try it. It's fun and I would.
Speaker 2: Tell you what it's so rare too. It is free to play, and you get to draft your first set of cards. You can win cards as you play, and then we've got two contests going on where there's the Common All Stars, which is free common cards, and then there is the Limited All Stars which you can buy the Limited cards. Prizes get bigger, cards get bigger. We've got MLB dot TV subscriptions up there. But even if you just want to play for free and give it a try, go and do it. Check it out at So Rare Fantasy and stuffs have bragging rights. Beat up just it's great. Yes, yeah, good feeling.
Speaker 1: Never you beat Joey it's good for so good feeling. All right, DFS today Aaron Nola nine point nine K. I think he's sneaky only because it's the Mets and that's are gonna met sometimes. So Noel has n't been great this year. I'm looking for that Aaron Nola get right start again, so let's just plug and play it. Hunter Brown ten point five K A good situation, good matchup for him, George Kirby at nine point two, but especially Hunter Brown in that matchup today, look for a lot of strikeouts. That would be my favorite play on the board. Philly Toronto, Arizona. That's what I'm looking for, especially Philly going against carrasco Ezekiel Tovar just two point five. Jake McCarthy has been very good since getting called up again. I know Wels hates him, but I don't care. He's just two point six and getting more into that Toronto lineup too. We talked about Bashette and Flad Dalton Varshow just two point nine K two. I think my boy's starting to heat up a little bit, so I'm going with Julio Rodriguez for my home run call tonight again. I think it's coming. Look at this, you see Primetime got up to twenty Razors still at nineteen, Calson at eighteen along with BHB Daddy.
Speaker 2: Where am I at?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I thought I had I thought I had two this weekend. Wouldn't that put me at sixteen.
Speaker 1: I thought I had your neighbor is I don't know.
Speaker 2: Monkey someone up because you guys tag it. I the long weekend, I had Ordan Alvarez, and I'm pretty sure I picked up two unless I am incorrect.
Speaker 1: Here, Welsh, just throwing a flag on the play. We'll see if we can get an official ruling on that. In the meantime, if you want to get involved in this again, Tomorrow's a brand new month, so more prizes for every month. Fantasypros dot Com slash Chat join the discord. It's free to join. But again, Premium members are the ones who can make home run calls in the channel, So go premium today Fantasypros dot Com slash Premium war. Just drop a comment below in the video and subscribe to the channel and you could win a one year free premium upgrade. Welsh, who are you gonna be a home run call today? As we debate whether or not you are close to being on the board again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have sixteen, and they didn't put me on the board. Screw screw, put that board back up. Put that board back up from no, put that board.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, I've got to make your pick and then I'll bring.
Speaker 2: That board up there. By the way, I was making such a good read on the so rare and then apparently I had some like thing that jerked out there. I love Larry. Larry's gotta go, empty Fisher, gotta go. You gotta put me on the board, damn it. Put me on the board for next time. Please, all right, hopefully thinks.
Speaker 1: So can't fit.
Speaker 2: You can get the well show on there. I'm not that big. You calling me fat wonking I fit on the board.
Speaker 1: Please. Wonky doesn't make the board. Ethan makes me so don't know, everybody, don't get on on Wonky here.
Speaker 2: Ethan's so good, by the way, you guys don't know how Jorg Solar.
Speaker 1: Ethan, by the way, phenomenal basketball player at Oh my god, he's like Larry Bird. You cannot stop this guy. And he's got the mustache too. Oh my god. Ethan is unbelievable. We played in at the Fantasy Pros. We always at our retreat. We always have the big you know, we have our games and stuff. We play football, basketball, these things we do. But Ethan is is terrifying on a basketball He's like it's like trying to play against Larry Bird. It's unbelievable. He's a big, tall white guy with a mustache and he's got feathered hair, and he is unstoppable.
Speaker 2: I'm a pretty good too. I beat you in that little shit guy, but you'd be super big guy.
Speaker 1: He'd be a frust me going to he is unbelieved.
Speaker 2: We need to get a game. We need to get a game going on here.
Speaker 1: Home runs for me, I learned my lesson.
Speaker 2: Jorge Solaire absolutely has been destroying destroys lefties. I believe it's like under fifty eight bats and he's got like eight homers off of it. He's absolutely on fire. I was going through multiple decisions, but I have landed on so lair. Shout out to whoever it is in our chat who always picked picked Solaire like every time last week, and they should be at the top of the board, but they're not. Who are you going with?
Speaker 1: I'm going Julio. Julo is my guy.
Speaker 2: Julio like the Julio.
Speaker 1: That's That's where I'm sticking. And I'll tell you this much too when it comes to these home runs. I have had a bad month of May. I'm not gonna gonna lie like I just can't get it right. I don't know. I've got got like eight something. I'm terrible this year. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Come on, go back to you, go back to your old days. We were just like Aaron Judge, Aaron Judge, just for like two weeks.
Speaker 1: Well, Welsh, enjoy the uh the water slide tomorrow, Aultred of the enjoy the cesspool of germs of small children tomorrow. It's so much fun. If there's only you know, if you can only have private water park time, that would be the best.
Speaker 2: Yes, today, I'll be there in a couple hours. Listen. I will have no more money, so I'll be looking for more gigs with fantasy pros to hire me for more things because they give you a little.
Speaker 1: Your kids are older now, so you're not like in the kiddie pool area your kids no.
Speaker 2: No, they'll take care of them, so that's better. Yeah, I'll like just be like, please charge it to my wristband and I'll have no bar comes at that one. They have a bar bars outside, yea drinking. I'm gonna be eating. I'm gonna enjoy a day and think about all of you and what I'm gonna miss tomorrow, but I will be very excited.
Speaker 1: It'll be here, so it'll be a good time. So Welsh enjoy the time with the family thanks to seeing my friend after the long holiday weekend. It's good to see all you Peanuts and Crackerjacks too. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on. For the Welsh, I'm Joey p He soon gives bye bye.