Speaker 1: Well, we'll come out to your city.
Speaker 2: Want to pay?
Speaker 3: I gets saying you a conscious son. Well, I'll be hire.
Speaker 4: Tell and if you want a little banging and ye, and.
Speaker 5: Come along with you and angle a vibrant city. And look not the city, the city.
Speaker 6: I know those who are here committing crimes, robberies, shoeing at police officers, raping innocent people have been a harm to our country. Our country. I want to sit down and hear the plan on how we're going to address up and why.
Speaker 4: Republican republic can tell you when democrats No, I don't, I can't, I can.
Speaker 3: Traidom is back in style.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the revolution, coming.
Speaker 7: To your city, don't away, I gets all and saying you a conscious son. New Sean Hennity Show more I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more boned inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 8: Stay right here for our final news round.
Speaker 3: Up and information overload.
Speaker 7: My news round up and information overload Hour eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean is our number if you want to be a part of the program. There is a lot of uncertainty regarding Assad's removal, if you will, and the cove that has taking place uh In as it relates to Syria. But but there's certain undeniable truths in all of this. The fact that Vladimir Putin was so engaged in his war with Ukraine, and by the way, just not a shocker to anybody. But you know, Joe Biden now is sending you know, another billion dollars in additional weapons on his way out the door, just like you know, six hundred billion dollars in student loan forgiveness. This guy just you know, spending money like crazy. Is it good to see?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Am I glad it happened. Yes?
Speaker 7: Does it week in Vladimir Putin's influence in the region, It absolutely does? Does it week in the Iranian Mullahs? It absolutely does. Does it raise the prospects for peace in the Middle East and an alliance again to be re established with the United States and Israel and Jordan and Egypt and the Saudis and the Emirates that existed when Donald Trump was president the first time?
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 7: Vladimir Putin taking in Assad is interesting. It was kind of entertaining over the weekend to watch, you know a lot of the rebels that had basically ousted this murdering dictator as they were rummaging through his house and looting the place like crazy. But anyway, so the people are celebrating, they're tearing down posters of Ad and the and but we don't know yet how this is going to play out.
Speaker 3: We don't know what role.
Speaker 7: You know, Isis had been, for example, in Czech and a lot of ISIS prisoners had been held by the Kurds.
Speaker 3: In Syria and Iraq and elsewhere.
Speaker 7: And we don't want radical Islamis taking over Syria, and we have to watch for who's going to ultimately take over here. You know, one thing the Israelis did almost immediately was they took out their chemical weapons site within Syria, not knowing who ultimately will be in charge when things settled down. You might remember Obama made this comment in twenty twelve that the use of chemical weapons by the ASAD regime would be a red line for US, and meanwhile, they'd already used them.
Speaker 9: We have been very clear to the Asad regime but also to other players on the ground that a red line for US is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized. That would change my calculus, That would change my equation.
Speaker 3: It's somehow under.
Speaker 9: In a situation this volatile. I wouldn't say that I am absolutely confident. What I'm saying is we're monitoring that situation very carefully. We have put together a range of contingency plans. We have communicated in no uncertain terms with every player in the region that that's a red line for us, and that there would be enormous consequences if we start seeing movement on the chemical weapons front or the use of chemical weapons, that would that would change my calculations significantly.
Speaker 7: So that a chemical weapons planned, and thankfully the Israelis took that out. I don't think any American in their right mind wants any part of Syria's internal conflict here, but we do have interest that we cannot afford to ignore the fate of American hostages in Assad's prisons like Austin Tye, as well as the remains of those who died in captivity. That would be a priority for I'm sure we'll become a priority for President Trump, and you know, taking out any possibility that they could have weapons of mass destruction, this was one of the better well under reported stories the Israelis went in years ago, and they were able to fly below the radar of the Syrian air defenses and they took out their nuclear sites and nobody knew it, just like they had done in Iraq, and it was like the most underreported military coup success of all time. But you know, I'm sure there's going to be people here in America. You know, the US military terry has worked for more than a decade with local partners to dismantle the ISIS Caliphate and prevent Isis from coming back. But we do need to be realistic about who these rebels are because these basically was Islamic rebel forces in Syria that marched into Damascus and stormed the Palace of Asad on Sunday, and you know that's where they were looting the place. So it is it's a little tenuous, to say the least. Anyway, Here for analysis, we have Brigitte Gabriel. She is the founder and chairman of Act for America. Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China and the Great US China Tech War. Welcome both of you. Brigitte, We'll start with you. Let's get your take on this. While I'm happy he's gone frankly, Putin can have him, and he's a murdering terrorist sympathizer. We did have ISIS under control. I wouldn't want to see the re emergence of ISIS, although with Donald Trump in office, I would imagine that would be handled rather quickly.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Sean. I'm glad to be back with you, and thank you for bringing such an important story and the link to ISIS with what happened in Syria. And thank god we have President Trump coming into office. And here is why. Here's who this group, the rebels that basically took over the country. Julani Gilani, the head of the Hayata Riri Cham. He is an al Qaeda terrorist. He took over al Qaida in Iraq from Abu Mosab al Zarkawi, who established Al Qaira in Iraq. In two thousand and six. He was arrested by US troops in Iraq and thrown in jail. That's where he met the head and founder of ISIS, Abu Becker Albardadi. In twenty eleven. Bardadi sent Julani to Syria to start Jabat Nutra in twenty twelve. It became such a great organization, a Formidable Front. In twenty thirteen, Baghdadi cut ties with al Qaira and went to Syria to establish the Islamic State of Iraq and al Sham which means the Levant, which became known as Isis. ISIS wanted to absorb Julani and Nutra Front, but he resisted, declaring his allegiance to al Kaira. He did not want a global caliphate, He just wanted an Islamic state within Syria. Al Kaira didn't do much to help him, so in twenty sixteen he brand stuff on his own. His organization became Hayatakir Sham, which in Arabic it means the Life of the Liberation of al Sham. And he had one goal defeat Asad and toppled the Syrian regime. So he established within Syria a mini state controlled by him and under Sharia law in Itlab, a city of about five million people. They established a civilian front called the Syrian Salvation Government. They ruled like a state. They had a prime minister and a government department. He tried to change his image as a moderate ruler who supports order, but those who lived under his rule accuse him of silencing opposition, targeting journalists, and imposing hearts restrictions. He basically ruled a Serallah ruling, so some Syrians are now questioning whether they exchange one form of an authoritarian regime for another. He's a dangerous militant jihadist, which will complicate any diplomatic recognition of his government. We basically now have a melting pot of Al Qaida and Isis all together, who just took control of Syria and now they have a country that they control.
Speaker 7: Well, we'll see how far they get in their radicalism. Gordon Shang your take.
Speaker 8: Well, the situation reminds me of Henry Kissinger's famous comment from another conflict when he said that he wished both sides could lose. And yes, there's some very dangerous elements who are coming to power in Syria and they are going to be ones where we're going to have to deal with one way or another because they'll come for us. But the important point here, Sean is that both.
Speaker 7: But Gordon is not that they're going to come for us. We know there are known terrorists in the country right now that Harris and Biden Lenin.
Speaker 8: Yes, and Iranian operatives are operating freely in the United States. As a part of the nine to eleven deal last year, Biden actually gave clemency to five Iranian operatives, allowed three of them to stay in the United States at a time when Iran was trying to assassinate Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and some other senior State Department officials. So we know that they're here, and we know that this is going to give them incentives to move against us quickly. But the important point about Syria right now is that both Russia and Iran and as well as China have lost an important pawn on the chess board, and that means we're just a little bit safer for now. But as you point out, they are going to be this is going to be a base for terrorism.
Speaker 7: Well, I think that's the challenging part. The only good thing I think you rightly point out, Brigitet, is that Vladimir has been trying to get a foothold in the region and be a dominant player in the Middle East, and I think that pretty much takes him out of the game except for his relationship with the Iranians.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong in that analysis?
Speaker 8: No, you are not wrong.
Speaker 2: That does take him out of the game. But we have another player that just entered the game, and that's Ordidan in Turkey. Ortigon is the one who supported the rebel groups in Syria because he wanted to stick it to us because Asad snubbed him and he did not help him when he needed to help in twenty eleven. And so Ortigan, who looks at himself as the leader of the Sunny World, he wants to lead and he believes that by defeating the American Empire, by defeating the Western Empire, western civilization, he will will usher in into the Middle East and you age of the Middle East and age where Islam will come back to its former glory. So he wants now to use Syria to basically establish a name for himself. Now, remember Oregon is the power to be reckoned with. This is this is Turkey we're talking about. This is not some offshoot crazy terrorist organization, but this is what Orgon wants to do. And with Hayata Rirasham, this guy, now this group that just won over Syria. What they're talking about, which is the same goal that Ordergon wants, which is the liberation of Asham the levant and what they mean by that that include that's the Islamic name of Syria, which not only includes Syria, but also Lebanon, Jordan and Israel. So when they talk about when this guy Julani talks about freedom and independence from Sham, he is talking about all these countries. So now he and or again have that goal and that shared goal together. So now we have a new problem and paying attention to what Oregon in Turkey is going to do.
Speaker 7: All right, let's go to our busy phones. You know, I think that Brigitte Gordon is right on the money because Ernan of Turkey was out there even this weekend. He's gotten more radicalized every single year he's been in power, and you know, praising the efforts of people in quote Palestine, uh and Gaza and Lebanon, those that have been at war with Israel, and talking about the end of Western civilization and how you know this, this new divine Islamist order would rule the entire world. And he talked about the East versus the West. And then I'm like, why is Turkey still a member state of NATO? Why why do we have any alliance with this guy at all? I think he now has emerged as a radical Islamist himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And that's a scary part. And for the longest time, people did not really pay that much attention to Turkey. I mean we heard about Turkey and supporting terrorism when they supported the flotilla. Remember those years when the flotilla was, you know, launched against Israel. They were going to Israel. So we heard a little bit about the radicalism of Turkey. But after the couple, Ordagon had such power. He has such power right now. And what makes him more dangerous is, like you said, he's a member of NATO. He's not some just crazy offshoot, you know, terrorist group that just took control of a country.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: He is dangerous and he has the power, major power to be able to help those rebels.
Speaker 10: And right now he is.
Speaker 2: Basking in the victory. He got rid of sad and he feels powerful right now.
Speaker 3: Let's get your take, Gordon Shine.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I think the most difficult issue for the United States and for the West is what you and bridget have been talking about, and that is what do you do about Turkey? Because Erduwan has turned into a bad actor. But unfortunately he sits on some critical real estate, which is the control of the Bosporus, control of the Black Sea, and also a large portion on the Mediterranean Sea, and NATO has tried to wait him out and that has not been successful. It is one of those things, especially with the war.
Speaker 1: In Ukraine, that has given Ertuwan so much more influence throughout the world. And now he has back, at least for the moment, the winning side in Syria. I suspect that the forces in Syria now don't need Turkey as much, and so Erduwan will not have as much influence as many people think. But nonetheless he's become much more powerful. As Bridget has just mentioned.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I think Ertowan is a real, clear present danger to the world and if anybody heard his radical speech this weekend, we would know that we're dealing with an enemy and not somebody that should be a part of NATO. And my view anyway, eight hundred ninety four one Shawn is a number if you want to if you want to be a part of the program. All right, quick break right back. When we get back, we'll hit the phones. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Twenty five to the top of the hour. Thank you for being with us. Eight hundred and ninety four one seawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. You know, the holidays, it can be really difficult for children that lost a mother a father in the line of duty. When Sergeant Stephensplan suffered a heart attack while on fire duty, well, you were there to lift this family up during the Tunnels of Towers and their Foundation their season of hope. And because of your generosity, your kindness, and your help, dozens of families are receiving the gift of a mortgage free home or especially adapted smart home this holiday season. And through Tunnels of Towers heroes their families. In other words, the people that sacrifice so much for all of us in our towns, our communities, our country, they're having the burden of a mortgage lifted off their shoulders and a place to call home. Anyway, your support is changing lives. It brings the light of hope into the homes of people who have been darkened by tragedy. And your gift to the Foundation during what is their season of hope, it's probably the most meaningful gift you're going to give this holiday season, and your kindness, your generosity, it will bring help, It will bring hope to the heroes, their families that are so deserving of our gratitude. Anyway, we hope you'll join us here at Team Hannity. Go to their website. It's the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. So President Trump went on NBC's Meet the Pressed with Kristen Welker, and he said a lot of things that got a lot of attention. And you know, if we really go by Joe Biden and what we know he did that he leveraged the billion tax pay dollars to get a prosecutor in Ukraine fired in six hours.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm not going to go over.
Speaker 3: We're not going to give you the billion dollars.
Speaker 5: They said, you have no authority, you're not the president, the president said.
Speaker 3: I said, call him.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm telling you're not getting a billion dollars. I said, you're not getting a billion. I'm gonna be leaving here.
Speaker 3: I think it was what six hours.
Speaker 5: I look at I said'm leaving the six hours If the prosecutor's not fired. You're not getting the money.
Speaker 7: Oh, son of them, I got fired the prosecutor that was investigating the company, the oil giant Parisma, the energy giant Parisma that was paying his then crack addicted son millions and millions of dollars, although he had no experience, in his own words, in oil, energy, gas or Ukraine.
Speaker 11: There's been a lot of misinformation about me, not about my dad. Nobody buys that, but ad buys this idea that I was unqualified to be on the board.
Speaker 4: What were your qualifications to be on the board of Parisma?
Speaker 11: Well, I was vice chamer of the board of Amtrak for five years. I was the chairman of the board of the UN World Food Program. I was a lawyer for Boys Schiller Flexner, one of the most prestigious law firms in the world.
Speaker 7: You didn't have.
Speaker 4: Any extensive knowledge about natural gas or Ukraine itself.
Speaker 11: Though, No, But I think that I had as much knowledge as anybody else that was.
Speaker 3: On the board, if not more.
Speaker 4: In the list you gave me of the reasons why you're on that board, you did not list the fact that you were the son of them.
Speaker 11: Of course, Yeah, what rule do you think that played. I think that it is impossible for me to be on any of the boards that I just mentioned without saying I'm the son of the Vice President of.
Speaker 3: The United States.
Speaker 4: If your last name wasn't Biden, do you think you would have been asked to be on the board of Barisma.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know, probably not.
Speaker 11: I don't think that there's a lot of things that would have happened in my life that if my last name wasn't Biden.
Speaker 7: No experience at all whatsoever. And the prosecutor is investigating this, and he gave him six hours and threatens to withhold a billion dollars in loan guarantees.
Speaker 3: Son of a bee, they fired them.
Speaker 7: Now, that coupled with the weaponization of the Justice Department, politicizing the FBI and the DOJ, the double standard when it comes to justice in.
Speaker 3: America, I e.
Speaker 7: The rate at maur Lago, but no rate on the four locations Joe has top secret classified documents, or Hillary Clinton's home or Hillary Clinton's office anyway. Donald Trump was asked about this. He said, it's not his decision. And yeah, if I think, if you look at the law, I think a prosecutor could absolutely bring this before a grand jury and there could be indictments involving Joe and his family.
Speaker 3: I do believe that. Anyway, here's Donald Trump's answer to that. Well, let me ask you this.
Speaker 12: You said, President Biden quote that you're going to appoint a real special prosecutor to go after Joe Biden. You said that the campaign. You said that on Truth Social June twelfth, twenty twenty three. I will appoint a real special prosecutor to go after the most corrupt president in the history of the United States, Joe Biden and.
Speaker 3: The entire Bid parties, crime family. Are you going to do that?
Speaker 12: Are you going to go after Joe Biden.
Speaker 13: I'm really looking to make our country successful. I'm not looking to go back into the past. I'm looking to make our country successful.
Speaker 12: I want to pause here because what you're saying is significant because you wrote on Truth Social in twenty twenty three that you're going to point a real special prosecutor to go after Joe Biden. Now you're saying you're not going to do that.
Speaker 13: I will say this, no, I'm not doing that unless I find something that I think is reasonable. But that's not going to be my decision. That's going to be Pambondi's decision, and to a different extent, cash Betel, assuming they're both there, and I think they're both going to get approved. But I you know, while you ask me that what they've done to me with weaponization is a disgrace.
Speaker 7: Then he was asked if you know we're subsidizing these other countries, like he's talking about Canada, and he said, well, I don't we make it the fifty first state, the state of Canada, which I think is hilarious. A lot of people on the left, they just don't know what to make of Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: It cracks me up. Here's what he said, I think we will. I'm a big believer in tariffs.
Speaker 13: I think tariffs are the most beautiful word.
Speaker 3: I think they're beautiful. It's going to make us rich.
Speaker 13: We're subsidizing Canada to the tune of over one hundred billion dollars a year. We're subsidizing Mexico for almost three hundred billion dollars. We shouldn't be subsided. Why are we subsidizing these countries. If we're going to subsidize them, let him become a state. We're subsidizing Mexico, and we're subsidizing Canada, and we're subsidizing many countries all over the world. And all I want to do is I want to have a level, fast, but fair playing field.
Speaker 3: I mean, the media is so humorless.
Speaker 7: And the other thing that he pointed out is, and this was made during the campaign, well, he's going to put tariffs. And he's threatened tariffs, for example, on Mexico and on Canada if they don't secure their border. And he said he might leave NATO if in fact that other countries don't pay their fair share. And then he rightly pointed out on the tariff's question that it will cost Americans nothing that they made this country money when he was president, for example, the tariff's he put on China. It also what he's doing when he mentions tariffs is he's getting their attention. And Mexico and Canada do need to secure their border and do their part. It's called the negotiation. And when you have unfair trade practices like China has, and intellectual property theft like China has, and you have China threatening our allies as they've been doing with Taiwan, there's got to be consequences for that behavior, and the best way to get their attention is to hit him in the pocketbook. Anyway, here's Donald Trump talking about how tariffs cost Americans nothing and how in his first term they actually made the country money.
Speaker 12: How do you make sure that these CEOs that these companies don't in fact pass on the cost of tariffs to their consumers.
Speaker 13: They cost Americans nothing. They made a great economy for us. They also solve another problem if we were going to have problems having to do with wars and having to do with other things tariffs. I have stopped wars with tariffs by saying, you guys want to fight, is great, but both of you are going to pay tariffs to the United States at one hundred percent, and they have many purposes. Tariffs if properly used. I don't say you use them like a madman. I say properly used. But it didn't cost this country anything. It made this country money. And we never really got the chance to go all out because we had to fight COVID in the last part and we did it very successfully.
Speaker 7: He's not wrong, but trust me, this is all a negotiating technique. All of this is everything with Donald Trump is transactual and it's all for negotiation purposes. The issue of immigration came up, and he said a number of things about it. He said, on deportations, the only way not to break up families is keep them together and send them all back. And then he said he would try to end birthright citizenship. And when I asked this question, it was not asked the right way. But let me play his answers.
Speaker 12: Let me ask you about another group of people, the estimated four million families in America who have mixed immigration status. So I'm talking about parents who might be here illegally, but the kids are here legally. Your borders are talking about well, I mean there are two aspects of this. Your borders are Tom Holman said, they can be deported together. Is that the plan?
Speaker 13: That way you keep the foot Well, I don't want to be breaking up families. So the only way you don't break up the family is you keep them together and you have to send them all back.
Speaker 12: You promised to end birthright citizenship on day one. Is that still your plan?
Speaker 13: Absolutely?
Speaker 12: The fourteenth Amendment, though, says that quote all persons born in the United States are citizens. Can you get around the Fourteenth Amendment?
Speaker 3: With an a second of actually change and maybe have to go back to the people. But we have to end it with the only country that has its. You you're an executive action. You're with the only country.
Speaker 13: That has it. Do you know if somebody sets a foot, just a foot, one foot.
Speaker 3: You don't need to on our lands.
Speaker 13: Congratulations, you are now a citizen of the United States of America. Yes, we're going to end that because it's ridiculous. Well, if we can through executive action. I was going to do it through executive action, but then we had to fix COVID first.
Speaker 7: To be honest with you now, Senator Mike Lee on the second part of this actually put up on X and he's right about this. When the President said he intends to end birthright citizenship, people said, well, it's in the constitution. It's in the constitution, and he rightly pointed out they selectively omitted a key part of the fourteenth Amendment and a question about birthright citizenship. And when he was asked about a number of changes he intends to implement as president, well, it included the plan to end birthright citizenship under the Fourteenth Amendment. Someone born in the US, born in our country is granted citizenship regardless of where where their parents come from. And this was, you know, years ago we were talking about this issue. People would come from other countries while they were pregnant, they deliver their child in America for the purpose of gaining birthright citizenship. Anyway, under the fourteenth Amendment, that is that happens. However, as he points out that the fourteenth Amendment states all persons in the US are citizens? Can you get around the fourteenth Amendment with executive action? Now, what Lee shared is a clip. All persons born in the US and subject to the jurisdiction thereof.
Speaker 3: Those are very important words in our constitution.
Speaker 7: All persons born in the US, subject to the jurisdiction thereof, shall be citizens of the US.
Speaker 3: Those words matter. And then the Senator continued to break it down.
Speaker 7: He said, and Congress has the power to define what it means to be born in the US and subject to the jurisdiction thereof. And he's one hundred percent right constitutionally on that issue, one hundred percent. Anyway, back to the President, Well, I'll tell you what. Why don't get to our phones in the meantime, Let's say hello to Sarah in North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Sarah, Hi, how are you glad?
Speaker 10: You called nice? First of all, y'all, I have to say real fast that you are one good looking man. And second of all, the.
Speaker 3: Reason hang on, hang got Linda? Did you hear that?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 3: I think I'll make that on a loop for you can hear it every day. Get your day started, right, Sarry?
Speaker 7: You just made my day, But I will have to get your glasses fixed. I feel like, remember the scene in My Cousin Vinnie when an eyewitness couldn't see fifty feet away. Yeah, this is the dirt that was well that guy, And then there was this elderly woman who had her, you know, very thick glasses And how many figures do I have up? The judge goes too, you know, and he goes for the witness. Only how many figures do I now have up? And the lady got it wrong?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 10: I remember that. I love that movie. About what I was calling about today is it occurred to me with all the talk that's going around about Biden, about Joe Biden giving Hunter a pardon, it kind of occurred to me that maybe it's not as simple as it seems. Maybe Hunter told his dad, you know, if you don't get me out of this mask before year out of office and I go down, you're going down with me. What do you think about that?
Speaker 7: I think there's gonna be more pardons to come. I mean Democrats have been talking about this and they have a list of people retribution. Although Donald Trump said he has no interest in retribution, he said retribution is success.
Speaker 8: Correct.
Speaker 7: You know, However, if laws are broken, you got to enforce them. And I would argue that what we know what Joe Biden himself has admitted to and the amount of money that he benefited from while he was vice president, I think they would warrant an investigation. However, I think that I don't believe Donald Trump has an appetite for it. But it won't be his decision. It's going to be Pam Bondi's decision. It'll be Cash Betel's decision.
Speaker 3: But we'll see. We have a lot of other work that we got to get done. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. But hopefully they'll find out the truth and be able to put it out there.
Speaker 7: I appreciate the call, Sarah. Thank you, Linda, You remind me of the movie my cousin Benny.
Speaker 10: I was going to jump in because he actually says to her, maybe you're ready for a new thickness on your glasses.
Speaker 3: That's actually the line though, he says to her. But it's a great The whole movie is fantastic, to be honest with you. The two youths, what's the.
Speaker 10: What was the movie?
Speaker 3: Not the movie? The judge was from the Monsters? Oh yeah, yeah, he passed away. He's so but it was like, it was wild to see him in that what a voice, my god?
Speaker 7: And and what do you call this on the windows in the screen. You can shout it out? Dirt, that's right.
Speaker 1: That shut it out?
Speaker 3: What do you shot out? Shout it? Shout it out when you know the answers? And what are these what are these things over.
Speaker 7: Here that that obstruct the view to you know? The saka SuDS? Oh, the trees, very good, shout keep.
Speaker 3: Shouting him out. Bushes these bushes, yeah, bush, very good. It's so funny.
Speaker 7: Right, that's what it wrap things up for today. A great Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Pete hag Seth, former colleague, friend and up for Department of Defense Secretary.
Speaker 3: He will join us.
Speaker 7: Also Alan Dershowitz, Greg Jarrett will join us, and Paul Morrow. Nicole Parker will talk about obviously the Penny verdict and the assassination of this United Healthcare CEO. Also, Laura Trump out at the RNC. Will she be senator next? New Kingrich Jimmy Fayla nine Eastern say you DVR Hannity on Fox Seat tonight back here tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Thank you for making the show possible.