Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, News Roundup, Information overload. Our toll free is eight hundred and nine to four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, I want to bring up to speed on the Denver mayor and an exchange also with Mike Johnson, the Speaker of the House, because the Denver Mayor has vowed to oppose federal policy, federal law, and Donald Trump's planned mass deportation of illegal immigrants over twelve and a half million from over one hundred and eighty countries including Iran, Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, Venezuela. We know the trend de Aragua. Gang is now in sixteen states. We have cartel members here, we have known terrorists in the country, we have drug dealers in the country, gang members in the country. But also you can add to that, you know tens and tens of thousands of people from China and Russia. I mean, it's it is the biggest national security threat we have. So there's two issues going on simultaneously. Who has jurisdiction, well, that would be the federal government in this case, to remove people that did not obey our laws, respect our laws, our borders, our sovereignty, and then the second way is the best way to do it. And we're going to talk to Senator Ram Paul in a second about this, but let me play for you the Denver mayor and what he had to say, and then walk back the comments where he said Tanaman Square, comments where he suggested sending Denver police to the county border to stop federal officers from actually doing their lawful job.
Speaker 3: Let's start there.
Speaker 4: These comments that you made earlier this week invoking Tianaman Square saying that Denver police officers will be at the county line to stop their out there. So I want to make sure that we nail down exactly what you perceive as a potential future for how to handle this situation in Denver. I want to just ask you very specifically, are you open been to sending Denver police officers to the county line to stop federal forces or National guardsmen from other states from coming into Denver.
Speaker 5: We have no plan to do that, and we really hope that we don't ever have.
Speaker 6: To do that.
Speaker 3: I have no plan open to it.
Speaker 5: What we're going to do right now is, you know, it's hard to keep an eye on what the future president actually plans to do and what the proposal actually is. Some people think it's just focusing on violent criminals. If it were just a strategy to focus on deporting violent criminals, we would be ready partners to work on that. We do that currently with the previous administration, we do with a future one. If the plan really is to round up women and children out of workplaces and school buildings and public hospitals and grocery stores, I think that there are a lot of residents in Denver and around the state and around the country who would say that's not my America, and I wouldn't tolerate that. So do I expect people would civilly disobey.
Speaker 3: I think they probably would.
Speaker 5: The same people that came to provide services to folks who were struggling, I think would also not stand by to watch them their rights be violated.
Speaker 3: So we have no plan to do that, no desire to do that.
Speaker 5: But I think we're trying to every possible scenario based on what could happen.
Speaker 2: And then went on to say that they will do everything to resist Donald Trump's pass deportation anyway. Senator Ram Paul argued that the mayor of Denver could be removed from office and face potential prosecution. Now there's one other thing about this. I would argue that, and if I was a Democrat and I believe the law fair and the weaponization of justice, I would argue that Alejandro Mayorcis and that Kamala Harris and Joe Biden have institutionalized law breaking, aided and embedded and more involved in the trafficking of illegal immigrants. I think that case can be made. I think, however, I don't support that, but I do believe that this is the biggest national security threat our country is facing.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: The question of is is what is the best way to do it? Ram Paul agrees that these criminal aliens and illegal immigrants need to go, but he might have a difference of opinion as it relates to using the military. We'll talk about all of this, Senator, welcome back, How are you?
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me? Sean, Yeah, I think the mayor is quite confused on this. He doesn't really have the prerogative of choosing which federal laws he gets to obey. So if the FBI comes into Denver and they have somebody who's wanted for murder. He says, maybe he'll let that go, but if they're wanted for coming across the border illegally, and we're now going to say, well, guess what, we're instituting your hearing today, and we're taking you back to the border to have a hearing on whether you're staying or not, even if the person hasn't committed a crime. It's the federal law. This is the law Biden forgave all these people and said, well, parole them and we'll do nothing else. I suspect when President Trump comes in he's going to enforce the law. There'll be immediate hearings on lots of people, not just ten people, not just twenty people, but thousands, if not tens of thousands that Biden released into the heartland. But the mayor of Denver, if he chooses to resist, or if he sends his police out, will be arrested. They will go to jail, they will be removed from office, and the Supreme Court will defend this. There's something called the supremacy Clause of the Constitution, and without question, the federal law is such that these people can be removed. And we've not had anybody stand up to left wing people like this. But for all the braying and noise that comes from people like CNN about insurrections, this is closer to an insurrection than any riot ever was on January sixth.
Speaker 2: Now you talk about the supremacy clause, the legal jurisdiction to do this lies with the federal government, not with states or local authorities.
Speaker 3: There's no ambiguity here at all, is there no?
Speaker 1: And there's also plenty of people to do it, And that's the other debate is how we do it. I do think that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of FBI agents that are doing things they shouldn't be doing. So, for example, every FBI agent that's sitting around reading my posts on the internet about whether you wear a mask or not, whether your child needs to take a COVID vaccine, and is trying to censor my speech, those people could be reassigned to actually, you know, picking up criminals and deporting them. So there's a lot of people in the federal government that aren't doing anything. About eighty percent of the federal government doesn't show up in their office, So there's a lot of people that could be actually commissioned to do this. Work, and I think that's the better way of doing it because it has to be done individualized. This isn't like a war where the military can come in and do it. I think it's best done actually by the people who know how to target people individually, have their paperwork, have the data. Who is it that we want? Who are we going after? And I think it will also be accepted better if we go initially after the criminally violent and you know, I would make it like an emergency to go after the fifteen thousand murderers and the thirteen thousand suspected and or convicted rapist and sexual assault people. I would make that an all points bulletin. I would make that an emergence see and I would have that at the top of the list what the fbis was.
Speaker 7: To be doing.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, well, you talk about the fifteen thousand murderers, the thirteen thousand sexual assault predators, but none of these twelve and a half million, which is around the estimate. We have no idea about godaways. But you have so many people from our top geopolitical foes countries would terroritize entered this country. We have known terrorists in this country, cartels, gang members, you know, we have hundreds of Lake and Riley's and Rachel Morins and Joscelyn Nungarys. We have, but literally hundreds of Americans, including children, that have been raped. We have thousands of Americans that have been victims of violent crimes by these alleged Harris Biden illegals. We saw the case of Lake and Riley and the conviction there. I don't know, I mean, twelve and a half million unvetted Harris Biden illegals to me is the biggest national security threat in our lifetime because I would imagine the known terrorists that are in our country, we don't know where they are, that if we don't find them, I can assume that they're plotting and planning and scheming another nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Well, you have to go after them, and I'm all for it. The only way practically to find them, though, is to go after them individually. It's not like you can sort of say, hey, everybody, show up, these people are now on the LAMB. So you're going to have to have their names, their last known addresses, any information you've got when you screen them the first time, and really the law enforcement agency that's able to do this kind of investigation to find people is essentially going to be the FBI also assistance, and I think you have to try to do it according to the law. The law says you can't use the military domestically. If you talk to most of our soldiers, they'll tell you they don't want to do domestic missions. They don't want to be policemen. They don't want to be floating about walking. You know, ten thousand troops walking down the streets in New York City is not an image that we've ever contemplated or want to have. But there is a way to do this, and to do this in a robust way, but we've ever tried before. Let's start by at least trying. Like I would say, is you got to prioritize your list because it's a lot of people. But the fifteen thousand murderers and thirteen thousand sexual assault perpetrators top of the list, then you're right. There are people from terrorist watch lists. There's also people from cartel lists. There's people had known Todds. And it's like we need to also remember they all got in because Biden didn't screen him. He just sort of sent them paid for tickets and the worst insult. I mean, we're watching the trial of lacln Riley's murder. Did you realize that they flew him to Atlanta?
Speaker 3: They flew him to from New York City? Yes, sir, yeah, so a.
Speaker 1: Lot of Americans looking for jobs, nobody flying any of us around, and yet they flew him to New York, first put him up in a hotel, gave him three meals a day, and then flew him down to Georgia where he committed murder. So we've got to stop that. In fact, I think the law my first here, do you.
Speaker 2: Do believe that Harris Biden, may Orcus all aided and embedded and lawbreaking?
Speaker 3: Because I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did, and I don't know how you actually punish, and we're lucky to be rid of them. But you know, my first hearing in Homeland Security when I chair the committee is going to be on remain in Mexico, and I frankly think that we should not hear asylum complaints from anybody who comes in illegally. So ninety nine percent of them are coming in illegally. I think it's a not a valid complaint to complain about you wanting asylum when you come in illegally. I also would turn people back at the river at the border. If you're halfway across the river, your boat gets turned around, you get deposited on the other side, instead of cutting the concertina wire that the Texans have put out. They should not be assisted. They should be assisted only in returning to the dry land on the other side. I don't think we have to process these people. I think you process people who come in through normal channels. People who come in illegal, illegally, I think should be deposited immediately back on the other side.
Speaker 3: Right we continue.
Speaker 2: Now it's Senator Rampaul, the Great State of Kentucky with us. So I've thrown out this idea. I've heard nobody else talk about it. What about giving people a small grace period thirty sixty days, self report, self deport and you know we will fly you back to the country. If you self report and we will deport you, We'll do it. Humanitarian considerations at the top of the list. Maybe put money in their pocket, a little bit of money so they can rebuild their lives, and give them the opportunity because they were honest that they came here illegally, give them the opportunity in a year or two if they want to try or attempt to come in legally, that they'd have the right to do so. Anybody that doesn't self report to port those people would never have the opportunity to come back.
Speaker 8: You know what I would do, if I'd go even one step further, I would exchange work permits for those who haven't committed crimes. But the exchange would be you never vote, no pathway to citizenship. But if you want to stay in our country and work legally, and you want to register as a foreign worker, you can, and then would get away from the people been housekeepers for thirty years. And I think that's what does bother people is thinking, well.
Speaker 1: Gosh, I don't want them here. I don't want them to be illegal. But then again, I do know this woman and she's you know, she's a nice woman's working for thirty years. We really want to uproot her and take her back across the border. And that's why you prioritize it. Let's see about that case. After we've deported the thirty thousand murderers, thugs and rapists. Let's see what about after we get rid of the two million young young males that came across in the last year or two that we need to have sent back immediately. So I think there are ways of prioritizing it. But it's also if you want the American people to accept it. I think doing it with the military is the wrong way to go. But you have scept to change the law because the law currently forbids it.
Speaker 2: Have you spoken to President Trump about this? And I would prioritize not only the murderers, the rapist, the gang members, the cartel members, the known terrorists, but the last the people that have come in the last four four years, because they're the ones that came in unvetted.
Speaker 3: Have you talked to President Trump about it?
Speaker 1: I've talked to the nominee for Homeland Security, Christy Nome about it, and will continue to talk to her about as we interview her. My goal is to have her And by the.
Speaker 3: Way, what did she say? If you don't mind, well, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to characterize her speech. It's just not fair for me to do. But I will say that I think she's a reasonable, rational person and I think I can work well with her. I'm going to try to get her nomination done even before the inauguration, and then her vote immediately after the inauguration. Sometimes we can get these done in the first day or two after the inauguration, some of these appointments. And I think I'm going to work hard to do that. And I think it's a it's a healthy discussion to have on military or otherwise, and I think that we can we can do this. And we've had a long standing tradition of not wanting our military operating in our domestically because they do, they operate differently. They're they're trained to kill the enemy. I'm all for them having that kind of standard, but it's just different. I mean, this is why we have to appreciate our police so much, is that police have a really difficult job, you know, figuring out who individually has committed crimes, getting warrants, getting arrest warrants, going to the door of that specific person.
Speaker 2: I think, oh, I got your Your argument's persuasive as long as we have the manpower and factor in the urgency of the situation that they have created. Senator Rampaul, you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. Always appreciate you being on. Thank you, by the way, doctor Hannity is in the house. How do you deal with your crazy Trump hating liberal relatives? On Thursday eight hundred nine four one Shawn call Us, Now, just tell us how you're going to do it. By the way, doctor Hannity is in the house, how do you deal with your crazy Trump hating liberal relatives? On Thursday eight hundred nine one Shawn call Us, Now, just tell us how you're going to do it. Why don't play Bill Maher? I play all these lunatic lefties. I don't know what's going on with Bill Maher because he's making too much sense and on program this weekend, and I guess it was his last for the season, and I'm still not a big fan of his and I think it can be a bit of a jackass. However, he's telling people on the left what they don't want to hear, why they lost, and what's wrong with them, And then he even went as far as to say, I'm not going to pre hate Trump's nominees. You know, let's see what the disruptors can do, which, by the way, is you know, after I've lost elections that I really was invested in and wanted to win, kind of how I approach things. He had a debate with our old friend Donna Brazil, and you know, pointed out that if you want to keep losing then and you just keep denying that, well, politics in park cost you the election. And then he sparred with some other guy, this guy Neil Tyson over vaccines, and it's like, why doesn't the rest of their party understand this. I'm trying to understand why they are so checked out and wrong. Anyway, let me play a few portions of this for you.
Speaker 9: The country does need disrupting. I mean, the country needs a colonic and a slot in the face.
Speaker 6: So bad.
Speaker 9: This this is not who I would choose to administer the colonic.
Speaker 3: But it's not like the bureaucracy isn't bloated.
Speaker 9: It's not like the debt isn't thirty six trillion dollars. It's not like there aren't thousands of regulations that do stop people from living lives that they could live better and don't do anything. There is woke in the military whatever they're going after. I'm not saying there isn't a and I'm not going to pre hate anything. Do I have really good optimistic feelings about it?
Speaker 10: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just not going to preh hate.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 9: I can't get into that mind gorad. Let's see what the disruptors can do, because quite frankly, the experts have just sort of like let something go for so long that it's just slerotic now and constipated.
Speaker 11: So while I do believe that they've made significant gains, there's no question immigration became an issue. But I'm not going to get into this. All the people are too damn woke. That wasn't an issue. What happened it was. I disagree with you, I.
Speaker 6: Know, and that's why you're going to keep thosing I mean just goes to vaccines. Okay, I don't want to like poke the bear here, but what I'm saying is.
Speaker 9: The bear believes in vaccines. Just being skeptical of all medical interventions as everyone should.
Speaker 6: Well except cever, except except ninety nine out of one hundred medical interventions. You're not saying I need a second opinion. If you have tuberculosis, you don't need a second opinion. If you have it's it's not close to ninety nine percent, break a femur, you have a second I agree.
Speaker 9: But that's not most things that happen to people. Lots of things that happen to people. And I'm thrilled that you don't have had this happen in your life. But most and I hope you never do. But trust me, just simple at a certain point in their life will need a second opinion.
Speaker 6: Secon Yes, but that's after you've been through ninety nine others. I'm trying to put credit back to doctors where our life expectancy is three times what it was one hundred and fifty years ago, and everyone before a hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 3: Ago, but but but lower than.
Speaker 6: The rest pigantic, and half of them died before they were thirty five.
Speaker 3: Yes, science matters, of course he does.
Speaker 6: But sometimes you don't sound that way.
Speaker 3: That's what worries me. Well, actually, actually.
Speaker 7: You're the guy.
Speaker 9: You're the guy who doesn't understand why the NBA team can beat the Lakers.
Speaker 7: So I don't know. You know, you're supposed to be.
Speaker 9: You're supposed to be, You're supposed to be the scientist, and you couldn't even admit that.
Speaker 2: I mean, those are all Linda, don't you think those are all interesting exchanges?
Speaker 12: I think Rebell Maher saying right now. It's pretty interesting, honestly.
Speaker 2: And he's not acting like a big baby. He even said before the election, well, I think that Kamalo is gonna win. But if Donald Trump wins, I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm going to stay right here, do my show, make jokes about Donald Trump, and do my show.
Speaker 13: We know what's funny about him, and this is, I don't know. I mean, he's not a very religious or political person.
Speaker 12: While being great.
Speaker 13: He did that movie Religulous years ago, which was like super offensive on many levels.
Speaker 12: But whatever, that's a conversation for another day.
Speaker 13: But the thing I like about him, and what I find interesting about him is that he hates everybody right like nobody's off the shopping block, everybody's up for discussion.
Speaker 3: And I kind of really that's a great way to put it, because that's like you.
Speaker 12: Exactly equal opportunity hater all day, every day.
Speaker 13: I think what's interesting about him is that, you know, he had a lot to say here, and you know, if we look back at Trump, those four years of Trump, they were so successful and so whether you wanted to hate Trump or not, your pocketbook loved them. You know your safety for your family, loved him, and then you look at the last four years of Biden Kamala and your pocketbook is empty, and kids are getting killed and borders are being brazened every day. I mean, we saw this this morning with the two year old who walked across by herself. Well, I mean, when do we start fighting for them?
Speaker 12: I just don't get it. But Bill Mahers, He's just like, listen, man, I'm going to keep doing me and the rest of us can cry a good cry, but I'm here to do a job and he's doing it.
Speaker 2: It's all gonna happen. Leland is in Michigan. Thanks to our friends in Michigan. That was a big win for President Trump. Leland, how are you glad you called sar Oh?
Speaker 10: I'm doing well. I'm a blue collar, illiterate, deplorable piece of garbage, but I'm doing fine. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh so our brothers and you know from another mother, I got it. Well, I'm right there with you. What's going on?
Speaker 10: I wanted to tell you. I want to tell you about my friend Betty. She passed away at ninety seven years old, and she lived by herself, and I called her a week before the election, and she was telling me that she had all her family lined up to vote for Trump and to talk to her you think that she was on the reelection committee. And then when I hung up and I found out just last week as she passed away on Sunday before last and her family said that she was just elated that Trump got elected and that he didn't have a filter at all. But anyway, she was always the last couple of years, she was telling me, you know, I'm ready to go and beam me up, Scottie. So anyway, I'm happy that she was allowed.
Speaker 2: She got to see real hope and opportunity. I've been saying this, it's these are not words. This is this is an opportunity that maybe comes along every hundred years. I think that this presidency can be so dramatically transformational and benefit every American. You know, when if Donald Trump is able to secure the borders, remove at a minimum, these criminal elements, terrorist cartels, murderers, rapists, you know, all of these gangs, everybody involved in this, that is going to be a huge, huge benefit to the country. If he restores law and order and safety and security in every town and every city, that will be a huge service to our country. If he gets the economy moving again, lower's interest rates, lowers the cost of goods and services, that is going to benefit everybody. If he drops the price of gasoline at buck buck and a half, hagwon let me tell you that's going to be great for us. If he makes us energy dominant, we'll start paying down the debt, we'll prevent Medicare, Social Security from heading towards insolvency, and we'll be able to help out veterans more and other Americans more. If he re establishes America's role in the world, that's going to benefit everybody.
Speaker 3: He said, you were a blue collar worker in Michigan. Did you work in the auto industry. I'm just guessing I did.
Speaker 10: Yes, I worked thirty seven years for the same kind of walk. And I my retired friends, I have a lot of them, and uh, ninety percent of them voted for Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. Think about this.
Speaker 2: You know this ev mandate cost Ford a year ago four point five trillion dollars in losses. Now, if that would have continued, how long do you think it would be before those high paying career jobs with good benefits that you had in your life. How long do you think it would be that they'd have to start laying off a lot of people. If you're gonna, if the government's gonna with their long reach, force car companies to produce cars that obviously forwards customers didn't want. If if anyone wants an electric vehicle, they're probably going to go to Tesla. They want to produce those cars. They're good at producing those cars. Don't force every other company into an industry, you know, the same with you know, we're going to have to retrofit our homes and put in new refrigerators, washers, and dryers and air conditioners. I mean, this madness has to stop. No drilling, no fracking. You know, we we can be the most energy dominant country on earth and be the wealthiest will we will be an energy rich country? I predict them four years. So there was so much at stake here. But you know, I care about the guys on the line. I care about u AW workers because and if Ford makes more money, they can pay their workers more money and have the same with you know, GM and Chrysler and any other car company. I mean, what they were doing is they were they were destroying these jobs, these career, high paying jobs, and I'm like, it's unbelievable. They don't understand working men and women. They've become the party of George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Hollywood, San Francisco and New York and DC, and they're out of touch with the people that actually, you know, are the great Americans like you and your friend Betty.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I really miss Betty. She was she was a good person.
Speaker 3: And sorry about your loss. I really mean that.
Speaker 10: Workers like you say we're all retired. We can see the writing on the wall, you know. I'm sure a lot of the people who are working can too. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, God bless you Leland. You you deserve your vacate your retirement. I hope you enjoy it in good health. I'm sorry about your loss. I'm glad you called to helpe. You'll check back in soon.
Speaker 10: Okay, Ollie, thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend. Eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Let us say hi to Brian and Oklahoma. Brian, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: Thank you very much for taking my call.
Speaker 3: My pleasure.
Speaker 7: I appreciate. I appreciate all you do for our country and for educating all your listeners. I'm a schoolteacher here in al Reno, Oklahoma, and I'm also the district's historian, and I was hoping to get to challenge your listeners to consider doing something similar to what we do here in al Reno and their communities that really helped to highlight our veterans and support our veterans. Like I said, there's two programs that The first is a project that we've been doing for seventy nine years, Sarah Alverno, ever since the end of World War Two, and even before then, we were doing something similar to it called Gifts for the Yanks who gave and in it we have our students raise money. We raise usually thousands of dollars, and they go out and purchase gifts, wrap them, and then they deliver them in person to the patients at the VA Hospital in Oklahoma City. It's a program that started right after during World War two, actually, and the American Legion does it. The Ohio and Illinois American Legions I know are really active with it.
Speaker 10: But we're the.
Speaker 7: Only high school in the country that still does it. And has done it ever since nineteen forty five.
Speaker 3: What's the website if people want to go there? What is it?
Speaker 7: L renops dot org is our websit, and I can. I'll be happy to help out giving people ideas. It's a really emotional experience for our students to get to deliver these gifts because they get, you know, the hand deliver them, and the veterans tell their stories and you know, may its awesome people people cry. Yeah, absolutely, and we always get thank you letters from from the patients, you know, saying how much they appreciated.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you there's something that happens every Thanksgiving around this country, and we fully support what you're doing and your work, and I hope people in Oklahoma will help you out. But I'm going to tell you something. There are people that on this Thanksgiving and I've done it a few years myself. I haven't done it recently and I really should. And that is that they get really involved in their community and they buy a bunch of turkeys, They feed the homeless, they help the indigen the elderly people in nursing homes. I don't know, there's there's so much goodness and greatness in America, the unsung heroes, which by the way, we try to give recognition to them, and that's what the Patriot Awards are all about. And I'm going to make my triumphant appearance to New York where it's being held this year at Long Island University. And by the way, if people want to come, you can go to Foxnation dot com. But instead of Hollywood, you know, slapping themselves on the back and musical artists slapping themselves on the back, you know, we dedicated night to the unsung heroes like you and the great work that they do day in and day out that never get any recognition. And I'm honored to be the MC this year, and I hope people in New York, New Jersey or may be flying from around the country and Long Island will get there. You just go to Foxnation dot com. It's on December fifth, looking forward to it one week from this Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: All right, that's gonna wrap.
Speaker 2: Things up at Today Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel.
Speaker 3: Please set you dbr.
Speaker 2: Tom Holman will join us, Greg Abbott, also Laura Trump, Mike Huckabee, Sage Steele, and Charlie Hurt.
Speaker 3: Nine Eastern.
Speaker 2: Say you DVR HANNEDY and Fox will see you tonight back here tomorrow. Yes, we want to know how you're going to deal with your crazy liberal trumpeting relatives this Thursday Whosday edition Sean Hannity Show, will see you tomorrow