Speaker 1: En vibe today.
Speaker 2: This was that ship though.
Speaker 1: This is my vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a white so yeah, I can see white boys playing this when they get out the shower. Oh you're trying to figure out what you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna wear this this was.
Speaker 2: Do you know what you can wear before you shower, after your shower?
Speaker 1: Oh that's I don't never.
Speaker 2: Know when I after you shot its figure it up.
Speaker 1: It's after I look at the weather app and then even then I'm confused.
Speaker 2: You put your hand out the window to see what's up.
Speaker 1: I'll try ste Sometimes sometimes you can't really trust the iPhone appy.
Speaker 2: I gotta put your hand at that warm out the window. Yeah, yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: And I never know now because it's sixty degrees, it'll be thirty degrees by ten pm.
Speaker 2: That's why you gotta look at because somebody's like, oh it's sixty two to day, I'm gonna just wear like little Jeanie jacket. I said, you know when the sun goes down a thirty seven.
Speaker 1: Right, that's why Carl wore leather pants to our Christmas party.
Speaker 2: Hey, that was just Carl is the sickest nigga ever.
Speaker 1: But I've been knowing that y'all just find it out now. I've known this about Carl for a decade.
Speaker 2: Yo, I did not know he had on leather pants and red fucking uptown. So we got outside.
Speaker 1: The red forces definitely threw me up. I did not see those under the table. They were glowing. I don't know how I missed them.
Speaker 2: Those are the red Decembers. You don't even peep, even peep going ahead on the low tops. Yeah, the Red Decembers is the thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was a fun night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a good dinner. Shout out to the wonderful staff at Barbudo, for sure. The fool was amazing. They specified vegan dishes for me, treated me like it was just weird. Like I sat down. She was like, yes, you're the vegan, right. I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, that's me. But you know, the food was amazing.
Speaker 1: Who we're talking shit behind your back before you came.
Speaker 2: That's why she knew it's all good. I'm used to it.
Speaker 1: We asked them to shame you as you walked in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you're vegan, it's like people are you know, they're scared to even sit next to you. It's the wildest thing.
Speaker 1: We have your pretend food over here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good though. It was like that was you definitely put me onto a new a new gym in the city.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I hope the crowd that goes to catch and tow and stays there. Yeah, just like, don't don't go further west.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he alone get right over this. Yeah. It was a good time. Shout out to everybody that came out the crew.
Speaker 1: We learned. We learned some things about Uh. We had jazz for the people that don't know jazz runs More Sauce, which was an amazing person jazz. But I also didn't know she was a serial killer as well because she sleeps with socks on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was wild.
Speaker 3: And then she looked at us like we were crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I can't sleep with so first of all, I didn't want to say it what you did. I'm happy you got out. See sometimes white people could jump out there right with the truth. He was like, y'all sleep naked. I was like, yes, me too, Rory, because if I would have said, everybody listen to the black man, like that was creepy, you know what I mean? But white boy says it. It's Okay, so yeah, I sleep. I don't understand how people sleep with anything on.
Speaker 1: Like that's real sick. And then she has a partner, a boyfriend, and I said, does he sleep with socks on? Said, no, he didn't, but now he does.
Speaker 2: He has no choice.
Speaker 1: Which, if you're listening, blink twice if you need help, right, because I think Jazz might she.
Speaker 2: Put them underpressure. Yeah, I can't sleep with socks on. Maybe I'll fall asleep with underwear on sometimes maybe if I'm like just that tired, but socks definitely not.
Speaker 1: What about with a new young lady, are you but asked right into the bed or you're gonna ease your way into you with a big T shirt on?
Speaker 2: That's that's first of all, we talked about that before. Man with just a T shirt on is the nastiest thing ever, Like.
Speaker 1: You're all your male bloodline is rolling in their grades.
Speaker 2: If you got on the shirt, that's nasty. But no, if it's if it's her first time spending the night or sleeping over, you start off with underwear and a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's ballsy, no pun int, but like I'm basketball shorts, but I'll get like the short ones die.
Speaker 2: But I'm in my box of briefs.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah your braves, yeah, box of briefs and the T shirt and this climate.
Speaker 2: But then after, I mean, she's in the bed with me, Like I think it's.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I can have underwear on I got to sleep with does not mean she can sentenced anything to underwear? Like, come on, got I'm not naked. I got underwheel and I got a box of reevesoning. But like after like if we get into and all that, Oh no, you don't seen everything. It's old. Like now I don't. I don't have to wear nothing, you know what I mean? Once you cross that naked threshold. Oh yeah, but I'm naked. Yeah, I'm naked fever. That'sh what. You got a boyfriend? I know he walking around naked?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we've been together for years. Like the first time we slept together, he just like stayed naked. Like I don't, Like, I don't want nobody's bare ass on me.
Speaker 1: Like, what did y'all cuddle after?
Speaker 3: I'm not a cuddler.
Speaker 2: Okay, the maraison if you if you have not, Like I'm watching d she is the dude in her relationship. She's definitely the dude. Like She's like, y'all don't want your ass on me? Like what have y'all cuddled? No, I'm not a cuddler being.
Speaker 5: Your uber is outside yet, but I'm just like for you to have your bare ass like if you turn like because once you're done with that face to face cuddle ship, that shiite is old and you now you got like this man's naked ass, like are on your nee?
Speaker 1: Tran you got a dirty but no, it's just.
Speaker 5: But it's different. It's kind of like seeing a man's ass crack. It's just like some things you gotta easy.
Speaker 1: What are you under the covers?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like I'm under the cover. It's not like your head is under the bank and you can see his ass cracked like it might. Yeah, well naked once we have sex, I'm naked. I walk around naked like I'm at that age man Like it's just like in the crib naked.
Speaker 1: Eden also went to our our Christmas dinner and then stepped out on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah two timed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, took you out to a nice fancy meal, realized I was a side chick.
Speaker 2: And we let him get dessertd He live tweeted.
Speaker 1: Our entire thing because he was bored out of his fucking mind. Then he went to w t F for whatever the fuck that place is called. I would I would never whatever, I would never record there. So Ed went over there at a time of his life, didn't.
Speaker 2: Tweet a thing, just too busy enjoying life.
Speaker 1: Next day, Oh time of my life, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I don't know however, cover from that night.
Speaker 1: There was fucking alcohol and conversation and orgies and photos. Meanwhile, we're over here just trying to eat kale salad, like, tell me about your day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we didn't present the vibes enough for them, so he had to go to his other work and have a holiday party the next night. It looked fun, though, I.
Speaker 1: Do feel a way they matched. Yeah, been done very ugly old.
Speaker 2: Do something new, like have dinner?
Speaker 1: Have you guys done any Chrismas party stuff? I feel like Christmas is about to happen. I have not went Christmas shopping, No one has anything yet. I don't know where I'm gonna find time to do that. I've been invited to any Christmas parties. I haven't seen any ugly sweater parties, any friends, Christmas giving whatever the fuck they do. It's Christmas a thing anymore.
Speaker 2: It's a thing. I just think that, you know, with the pandemic and everything in the last two years, it's been a little different as far as like people really getting together, uh in one household families, Like it's really it's a smaller setting now Christmas.
Speaker 1: I mean they still be at the club, right, which is on the top of each other, which is weird.
Speaker 2: You're smoking each other's face, like people be out in the clubs and traveling and all of that. And then you know, come holiday time, it's like, yo, nah, you know we're gonna keep it kind of low, like you've been keeping it high all year, like now you want to keep it low for the holiday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. And I feel like even in the city, you know, Manhattan usually feels like Christmas time when it's Christmas time. I just walked halfway across town. I didn't see a fucking thing that made me think it was Christmas with us.
Speaker 2: Because everybody's online shopping now, which is why a lot of these stores in Manhattan closed. The Barney's closed.
Speaker 1: You don't feel like there's a war on Christmas war. That's where Fox still be a war on Christmas, there's a war because we have to say happy Holidays now, and that fucking infuriates.
Speaker 2: Me saying happy holidays.
Speaker 1: Fox students said, it's a war on Christmas because we gotta say happy Holiday. I'm like, feel who cares?
Speaker 2: And how do they know that?
Speaker 1: But in their defense, someone did burn down the Christmas Street in front of their office, which which is hysterical if you know the location of that, Like burning down a big ass tree across from Rockefeller Center is hysterical.
Speaker 2: But did you see was any radiolime in the tree or something? At first, I have no idea whatever he was doing. They gonna throw his ass under the jail for sure. For sure they're gonna assassinate him. Yeah, for sure it's happening. But Christmas in New York does feel different though since the pandemic. I will say that it's not as the foot traffic is not as heavy. A lot of our store, our favorite stores have closing. People online shopping. Man, everybody wantsh it delivered, Like nobody don't want to be these stores anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel that, Well, that's why everyone's gonna follow Amazon trucks and steal packages off your front door. That's why maybe you should go to the store and buy your ship and put it in your house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree. But if not, my shit got lost in Amazon. If anybody didn't get a gift, so oh for sure, that's my kid your camera, Like really it didn't never showed up.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I'm gonna run around in front of my family member's houses and steal packages with a mask on to be like, yo, I heard that was my.
Speaker 2: Somebody in neighborhood.
Speaker 1: That was the Freensdent. I got you, broa having a good gifts. But Christmas for kids? Man? Why mind each other?
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 2: This Christmas is for adults, but not the gift giving aspect of it. Christmas is for adults in any way of in women uh, as far as like just being together.
Speaker 1: Another thing men can't participate in. But we have to a gift give, gift giving holidays in general.
Speaker 2: Gift for Christmas is pajamas, bathrobs, slippers.
Speaker 1: I've never met that's a good gift giver in my entire life, not even women I've dealt with. Just even watching around the world, I've never seen a dude on ig post something he wanted.
Speaker 2: Who gave you the best gift ever.
Speaker 1: I don't know the gift of love from the staff here. Yeah, I don't know if I've ever got like an ill gift.
Speaker 2: Before, the best gift I ever received for the holiday, I can't. I really can't remember. Honestly, it's been it's been a very long time.
Speaker 1: I have literally a full drawer in storage that is full of every pajama bottom my mother has bought me for the last fifteen years. Just every year I get new pajamas.
Speaker 2: I have so many robes from the holidays, like your initials. Yeah, I'm like, I know my name first of all. Like nobody's gonna wear my robe. Oh yeah, Like you don't have to put my name on my robe? Like what is this?
Speaker 1: Listen? My mom loves the Christmas ornament shit, like that's her thing. Fuck presence, She's gonna buy a new ornament for twenty twenty one with a theme. Yeah, and oh I think it's adorable too. But sometimes it's like, all right, maybe I did want sneakers instead of the custom ornament that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I didn't want the cool grays mo. Yeah, I love. I mean, Christmas is cool, man, But I don't understand why they keep playing we need like a new classic Christmas movie. When is the last time we had a classic? Like they keep showing home.
Speaker 3: Alone and I'm not mad This Christmas was.
Speaker 2: Well Chris Brown? Is that one with Chris Brown? That was a good movie. It's not like it's not like a holiday classic. We don't watch that every Chris This Christmas. Regina King is in that. Yeah, Virginia, it's it felt like they like a man a little bit y'all the same color grade like Christmas. Yeah, they use the same color grade.
Speaker 1: And then what's the plot? What is what is Chris?
Speaker 2: You know howring? How is every black Christmas movie? Everybody's coming together. Different family members have different issues getting there of arriving on time. The one cousin that you find out his own drugs.
Speaker 3: But you know that is not that movie.
Speaker 2: No I'm not saying that's that movie. But that's like a black Christmas movie, Like you find out about your relatives that somebody's adopted and they just found a letter underneath their grandparents' bed that they've been hiding for years from the real mom. You know, they give you those type of stories. You don't never see that with white families. For look at home Alone. They left their kid in the airport. That was the tragedy. That was it that white people white me.
Speaker 1: I still want to know what he did for a lily who whatever Macaulay Coach's father's name was, he took fourteen kids to Paris? The fuck is he listens embezzlement?
Speaker 2: Sh he had the bag, he had the bag. He didn't see. That's how I know I'm getting old. I started noticing with like the men in movies, where he had the dope ass birdbery coat on. He did that I was looking for I've been I've been looking for that coat for a long time and I can't find it.
Speaker 3: They probably don't make it anymore.
Speaker 2: I know I want, but I want that one because you can't tell it's burbery, but I like it.
Speaker 1: I like that coat. Maybe you can get it after you go to Child and Protective Services after leaving my son.
Speaker 2: Is I left my child in the airport?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But Home Alone is like the constant Christmas classic.
Speaker 1: But there's nothing Christmas about it. It just happens to take place around Christmas.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's just like we need a new like somebody needs to write and direct the new Christmas classic. They try every year and yeah but they yeah, it's like it's not it's not really hidden like.
Speaker 5: That Man Holiday is one of my favorite Christmas Best Man Holiday, The best Man, Yeah, the best Man too.
Speaker 2: Oh when he got married and he and then his wife passed.
Speaker 1: Yes, thanks for spoiling the ending for everyone who didn't.
Speaker 2: See that movie. That movie came out ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Didn't it like him a while?
Speaker 5: Six?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like come on, you didn't see that movie, now, whatever, that's your fault.
Speaker 1: What's not omar EPs uh? Diggs? What's his name? T Diggs? He was kind of the man in both those movies. He fucked all like every girl and then still got sonilateth and pregnant at the end, and like all his bitches was with him at the wedding and at Christmas. Like that's ill.
Speaker 2: Because he was just the quiet, smart, nice guy that was there when all the girls were like crying going through.
Speaker 1: A la classes.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like he's harmless.
Speaker 1: You wrote glasses he wrote for the school newspaper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like who wouldn't give him some ass? He's not gonna tell nobody, you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean?
Speaker 2: He helped a book about it. Yeah, he held that secret for years.
Speaker 1: But he's sick though, Like, if you're going to write a book and you fucked your man's girl, like maybe that just shouldn't be in the book. But he like, you had detail, for detail how you smashed my queen.
Speaker 2: But he thought he's spun it. Yeah, he thought he put the spin on it and nobody would figure it out. And he didn't think that he would read it until after they got married. So but.
Speaker 1: And this how il T digs is right. He fucked his man wife, then fucked the other girl, then had some nihilath, and then when he got caught how his best friend got over over it. He said, Yo, pray with me.
Speaker 2: Nah, that's what you're supposed to do if you fucked my wife. Not pray with me.
Speaker 1: And I find out on my wedding day. Don't tell me to get down on one knee and pray with you.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta pray. I'm gonna knock you the fist. You gotta pray these thoughts away. You gotta pray these you know what I'm saying, these devilish ways out of us. Like we gotta pray for our sins. That's what you do. You gotta pray. You have to pray.
Speaker 1: Rory shit.
Speaker 2: Like if I found out my homeboy smashed my girl in college. You never told me, but I found out my wedding day. The only thing that would help is praying for me.
Speaker 1: Now you getting my deposit back would be that would be the most helpful thing I helped to Bro.
Speaker 2: You might as well's old it's over because you should have told me that my best friend. Yeah, you gotta you gotta tell me that.
Speaker 3: Of course, But you get to the point where you're about to walk down aisles.
Speaker 1: So is the day together too? It was not like he hit before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they was, they were together, They were together. Lance was cheating on her real bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're talking about her right now. We're not talking about Lance. Yeah, we're not talking about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See my no, but my homeboy, he would have to tell me, Like if I find out the day before my wedding, wedding is off.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wedding is off. Wedding is off.
Speaker 1: You gonna marry her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You make an honest woman out of her, out of that hole. That girl has sialthy, that filthy woman.
Speaker 1: Oh, Eddie took her virginity. Oh no, I'm fighting was.
Speaker 5: That a Lance took her virginity and then she had she had a little one night show. He thought he was the one person he ever had sex with the whole time.
Speaker 2: If you find out your girl you thought she was the only one, like you were her only sexual party.
Speaker 1: I would have never been with her to begin with. But go ahead.
Speaker 2: We didn't talk about it, Rory. But Jesse Smooth, Yes, he was back in the headlines. He was found guilty on how many six, five of the six trick five of the six charges. Uh, you know, back on our old show, I was very early and calling bullshit we heard it because I just didn't understand how you get your ass whooped with bleach and a noose around your neck. But the meatball sub makes it home, Like I just didn't understand. I'm like, wait, so the sandwich made it like noa yeah, I'm just like, what the fuck is going on here? Like nobody thought that that was strange? Like I'm not a detective, but I would have solved that case in three minutes like that sandwich made it back.
Speaker 1: And I remember before we started recording, because it was still in that time where everyone everyone was like, we have to get justice for him. Yeah, you was in there, walked in like, come on, man, we really have to say that we want justice for him.
Speaker 2: It's just like it's just certain shit man. And I understand the times we live in is very sensitive. I get that, but we still need to maintain a certain level of common sense.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: This man claimed he got his ass whooped. It was a hate crime because he was gay and black and they put a noose around his neck and beat him with a bottle of bleach. But the meatball sub made it back.
Speaker 1: I just want to know the racist that watch his empire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like how they know you?
Speaker 1: You like nobody.
Speaker 2: It's just like, what are we It was just so many.
Speaker 1: Things around as you at three am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just it was just very weird and uh fast forward to last week. He was found guilty on five or six charges. Do we have the exact yes, charges that he was found guilty.
Speaker 5: So they're all disorderly conduct charges. Number one was telling a police officer he was a hate crime victim.
Speaker 3: He's guilty of that.
Speaker 5: Number two was lying and telling the police officer he was a battery victim. Guilty telling police to detective he was a hate crime victim, guilty, telling detective he was a battery like they got him, like he lied the mad detectives.
Speaker 3: So that's where all accounts came from.
Speaker 5: The one he isn't to me too, it's telling a second detective he was an aggravated battery victim.
Speaker 3: I guess he's not guilty on that by Oh yeah that's what he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't because it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was that was a aggravated Yeah, so that charged the dog. But yeah, that that was just do we know what he's facing. Is he facing any fine? I can't really see him any doing any jail either.
Speaker 1: Because he has he has no other priors and at the end of the day, this was a crazy ship to lie about. But those charges are just like filing a false report. Yeah, it's not like the craziest charges of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's not really facing any severe jail time.
Speaker 3: He probably uh in community.
Speaker 2: Service and the culture will laugh at him forever.
Speaker 1: Do you respect the double down the roll? Do you guys respect the double down?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I like, I really I appreciated him.
Speaker 3: Try deny, deny, deny, deny.
Speaker 2: I respect that that.
Speaker 1: I respect because my prediction was he was going to go the mental health route and be like I did all this my mental health. I can't wait to go get help. For twenty three hours exactly, was losing my mind, and they would they would film him with the therapist and like it would be this redeeming thing of like, we really need to protect our actors when they're on set too long.
Speaker 2: Because stay, I raise awareness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, so that's the route I was expecting him to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want you raise awareness. Everything's going.
Speaker 1: When he got on that stand and said the same store, I said, no, he is.
Speaker 2: The gay too for sure, Like he's gonna die with the live I like it. Yeah, he was gonna dial with the lit But I mean we called both. I definitely call bullshit. And people was like, oh, you're this and that, and they you know, the internet tried to kill me for that whatever, But I just knew it just common sense people. The Meatball sub made it home. There's the case right there, Like what are we talking about this man guy whooped with a bottle of bleach had a noose tied around his neck. But the Meatball sub is intact, Like.
Speaker 1: Why those subway bags. They're pretty sturdy.
Speaker 2: No, they're not that little piece of plastic athlete just getting through that shah. They just put your sandwich and the chips in that one bag. Like, come on, man, get out of here, Like, get the fuck out of here with it, they said.
Speaker 1: In the case, one of the cops was testifying that he was livid when he found out the camera that he had like set up on their trial run where he was gonna like look like he beat both of them up. That was his plan, Like he wanted to look like he beat the racist up on camera. And the cop was like, he was in his living room livid when we told him the exact camera that wasn't working.
Speaker 2: That was his story right here. It was off.
Speaker 1: Justin knows how to find his lens.
Speaker 2: Cameras are, Yeah, he knows what the cameras are.
Speaker 1: He had every cue that he was looking at.
Speaker 2: And then they say that one of the guys he had like a sexual relationship with. So this was basically a case of he saw his ex boyfriend out with another dude and an argument maybe happened. Is that safe to say this was a couple's goals?
Speaker 1: This was a couple. Yeah, it was his his lover as they would say, and his lover's brother who were like extras on the set. Yes, Remember he asked them to fake beat him up as racist and then he was going to fight them off and like look like this crazy like racist game rights superhero exactly so, and that's why he was going on that run afterwards when he was on stage like yeah, they hit me, but I beat the ass on the gate Tupac because he thought that footage would eventually come out. Yeah, and the cameras didn't work, so it was like.
Speaker 2: All for nothing. It's kind of like Chroy trip with the audio see something similar to that, right, no, call.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not drawing the comparison.
Speaker 3: Ya, I didn't got on the lower T shirt.
Speaker 2: You didn't do that to him?
Speaker 1: Call, I was not the good of a law on a recording day, I like Thursday. You see what I'm man like, he's recording to day. Let me just put a little you know.
Speaker 2: Call said, Now, I got plans after I lead a studio will be.
Speaker 1: Hit the elastics on the ankles right on the naked.
Speaker 2: Call man, that's my dude. Man, call yeah man, But Jesse Smole, the culture is gonna forever. Laugh at you. I don't know how much work you'll get in Actually I do know you will get a lot of work in Hollywood after this, I think, But you'll be forever Jesse smile. I don't think you can have like he'll just have random pop ups in movies where he'll probably be coming out of a subway and people just look at him like, you know what I mean, he's that guy now, yeah, like he's that guy in the culture now, like you know what I mean. I mean, listen, Jesse, you you died with the lie, but they caught your ass man. All you had if you would have got rid of that sandwich. I think he still I think this works.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just play yourself and write the movie you wrote the fake script. Why don't you play yourself. I'm going that movie.
Speaker 2: I'm going to see that. Yeah, I definitely want to see that one thousand. I would support Jesse in that.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, I'd even like it if he did like the story that he claims happens.
Speaker 2: Not shoot that story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like that you can make it like a Marvel movie too, Like he could turn in to like a real superhero in Chicago and just he just beats up maga people after that.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. Whoever does the Marvel movies has to put him in the movie as a gay Tupoc has to not a no, not a gay tube put him in there as Jesse. Let him have a cameo and he'll be that guy he asked tupap. You know who would have had fun with this, Keenan Navy Waas and Liman Color would have had a bill David Keenan Ivy Wins would have killed Jesse smole A. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I'm still shocked that s Andel really hasn't went into it.
Speaker 2: You know why, because they don't want to seem insensitive to They don't want to seem insensitive to gay rights, gay people getting beat up for gate hate crimes and shit like that. But now that they know it was all a lot, I think they got to just go for.
Speaker 1: Itesse has no respect for gay rights, Like what are you talking about? He has no right? Like he has zero respect for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nahnel fucking shoot the fucking violot for that ship man, Like, make it happen, somebody has We need a visual of that whole everything that Esse said happened. We need a visual of that. Let's just have fun with it. At this point, he lied. We called him lying. It's whatever the case is over, let's just let's let's let's let's have fun with it now.
Speaker 1: And I appreciate it. BLM doubling down too. It was a lot of doubling down that I actually respected.
Speaker 2: They doubled down on the said man.
Speaker 1: Cops be lying. Justse's Justse's telling the truth.
Speaker 2: That's what BLM said.
Speaker 1: More or less, it was like, we don't trust the cops.
Speaker 2: Have they released a statement since Esse was around yesterday?
Speaker 1: You know how I'm saying after that was their statement?
Speaker 2: Wait, after he was found guilty, b LN release the statements saying that cops be lying.
Speaker 1: No, I mean they didn't say it like that, but oh, I was about to be like, wait, they were suggesting, which I agree with them, that you can't trust police and that they don't trust the Chicago PD. So they're on on Jesse's side with history because they think the cops may have.
Speaker 2: So they're saying they still staying with Justine and that his story is valid. That doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: But that's that's when we confuse the term black lives matter in the organization. Yeah, lives it's different.
Speaker 2: And that was the thing people kill me about too. I was always for the slogan the term black lives matter, absolutely absolutely. I just was not sure about the organization and their goals and what they were trying to do.
Speaker 1: Who's actually in it running it, That's all I was.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't know what that was about, so I wasn't repping that. But that's slogan. I repped that all day.
Speaker 1: That's where got annoying because that's what all the media outlets started to focus on instead of like, no, everyone's just saying that black people matter. You're taking this LLC or organization and what they're doing as a representation of everyone out in the street right now saying hey, black lives matter. They're not saying black lives matter LLC. That was never a chance in the street LLC.
Speaker 2: Make sure you put that on the end of it.
Speaker 1: That was never a thing we're saying, hey, black lives matter, sir, right.
Speaker 2: Right, which is it's not my taxes? Right? Yeah? Yeah, Well you're jesse Man. Listen, man, the gig the gig is up. Uh, the jig is up and they caught your ass.
Speaker 1: Wasn't a good actor?
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, I mean, does he get a job back with what was it? Show? Empire?
Speaker 1: Is Empire? Still on?
Speaker 2: Is Empire Stilon? It's not?
Speaker 1: How did it end?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I stopped watching.
Speaker 1: I kept up for a while and then I just gave up.
Speaker 2: Well, we do know what's coming back next.
Speaker 1: Week, right, people, Emily goes to London, She's.
Speaker 2: She's in Paris, She's back. I need you to watch the first season. I tried, but I think we're gonna really connect if you watch the first Seasonally, I think you and not gonna connect. And we're gonna watch the Saxon season.
Speaker 1: Friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like she's just got to get on board with me on this one. I did. I missed. I missed one season.
Speaker 3: Okay, so if you watch Gray's Anatomy, I'll watch Emily.
Speaker 2: I watched Grays.
Speaker 1: Absolutely watch Grays Taste Emily and Paris Gray's Anatomy. Sex and the City. You're really like a white woman. Yeah, you're a middle aged white woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched Sexity. You don't watch Sex in the City.
Speaker 1: No, I was too. I was young when it came out my mom. I remember like walking past the list, but no I never watched it.
Speaker 3: You didn't go back and visit. I think you will find it very entertaining.
Speaker 1: It's for men though, like, yeah, no, we will laugh at us, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's not it's for men, but it's not for men. If you understand what I'm saying, like, got you, you can watch it, enjoy it, laugh and be like, yes, that's exactly what women would be doing or what they would say.
Speaker 1: It's like the female entourage.
Speaker 2: There you go, Okay, exactly, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Am I gonna slut shame them or judge them? No, because I would never do that.
Speaker 2: But I was saying, yeah, but even if you wanted to, if you felt like it, it wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: They they own this ship.
Speaker 1: Another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they owned their own this ship. They were sex and the city was very good at owning this ship.
Speaker 1: In a non liberating time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotch When New York was New York, well like now New York. I don't know what New York is anymore.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of fucking and no shaming. Yeah, it's shame you if you don't fuck I e me shaming virgins? You don't have sex?
Speaker 5: Wait, so Maul, you watch all the all the good female shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he don't do it by himself.
Speaker 2: Though I watched Scandal, I didn't really. I watched certain episodes, but I didn't follow Scandal.
Speaker 5: I see, now you're all right, so that's I'll watch Emily in Paris, and you gotta start Scandal from the beginning.
Speaker 3: The first season is hell?
Speaker 2: How many seasons on Scandal?
Speaker 3: Eight?
Speaker 1: It went to eight? Yep, oh, I fell off at like three.
Speaker 3: And it gets better, it gets better.
Speaker 2: Did you watch This is Us?
Speaker 3: Oh? Obviously, I'm waiting for it to come back out.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I watched This US. I missed the last season on they watched the last season.
Speaker 1: Rest in Peace Jazz. Yeah, I guess we can stay on Trials real quick, okay. And I don't want to keep diving into Tory and Meg. But I still think this is a very crazy fucking that's happening.
Speaker 2: Put it in our culture. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it started out with the prosecutor bringing a cop on the stand that said Toy pulled a gun out and said dance bitch, which even if Tory Lanez did shoot Meg the stallion. I just don't think that sounds like a just story. Yeah, Like, to me, that does not sound I don't think Tory pulled a gun out and said dance bitch.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he didn't shoot her. I just personally do not believe that that is what happened. To me, that felt very justy, Like this feels too perfect of what we're trying to paint right now. Then his attorney came up and said, hey, there was gun residue on Meg's friend's hand, not on Tori's. The flash came from her side of the car, and just they were alluding to some other things that had happened, but only the dance bitch went viral. No one's talking about gun residue on Meg's friend's.
Speaker 2: Hand, Okay, And I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm just going off what they're saying in the trial. No one can say I'm not protecting information. I'm just saying what they're saying. This ship might get pretty fucking interesting Toy's. Toy's only statement so far was I was trying to protect my girl. Okay, I'm we can just speculate from there on what he's trying to say, especially after when his lawyer follows up with there was gun residue on Meg's friend's hand. So I see the story that Tory's defense is painting right now. Again, who the fuck knows what's true and what's not. But I see the angle they're going and I just say it. Yeah, they're saying Meg's friend shot Meg and that they were fighting, and that she was upset that Meg and Tory had been romantic because she was trying to get at Torri and a fight ensued and he was protecting Megan. That's what the angle they're giving, Like, we can just say it because that's clearly what they're saying.
Speaker 2: It's again, it's it's it's more that that will come out because if that is what they're saying, whose gun was it?
Speaker 1: They also said the evidence of the fragment they took out of Megan's foot is somewhat disappeared or something like they can't find the fragment anymore like.
Speaker 2: In the evidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, now this is this is a little bit called Jesse.
Speaker 1: Yo. Are you gonna support Kylie when she has to take the stand or whenever she gets subpoened? I figured, I think you being there in person, would you know make I'm sure she's never stand before. She may be a little nervous your presence.
Speaker 2: There that she recognized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you would be that guy.
Speaker 2: She doesn't recognize me.
Speaker 1: She was she was too young when he was making the toast. He was too young. She was when I was David Buster. She was actually playing the games. She was at the bar.
Speaker 2: She actually was, she was she was definitely playing the games. But yeah, we just got to wait and see, bro, we gotta wait and see.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's the holidays and I've been I've been looking at a lot of proposal engagement videos online. It seems like this time of the year it's everybody wants to propose. And I was watching one that was because sometimes proposals are cringe ufworthy, And I think the one place that you should never ever ever propose is.
Speaker 1: A like a sporting event. What about a brunch?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's on the menus? Like what are they say? How's the house? The friends?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: You guys know, it's other things you gotta ask.
Speaker 1: Never got around of this. Another ex Benedict was that that.
Speaker 2: H so so Yeah, Like I just think it's cringe worthy. When I see people at like a basketball game on a jumbo tron, that's.
Speaker 1: Kind of cute. What if y'all both like that Memphis Grizzly fans, that's.
Speaker 2: Just I don't I just feel like it's shit. I feel like proposing should be maybe a little more intimate than a jumbo tron at a sporting event.
Speaker 1: I mean, if y'all are both into that, like Yankee Stadium, when they would put the shit on the jumbo tron, will you marry me? Like not the camera shit, but like, hey, look up, Like if y'all met at a sporting event, I think that shit is kind of cool.
Speaker 2: That that might be. You know, but if like you're just going to the game and she has no idea, like, that's not to.
Speaker 1: Me proposed, Like what if she's really into that shit?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess if she's into it then, but I just it's just something about that shit that just seems so just like non authentic to me. I think so many people have done that, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh so you're saying because it's so cliche and it's been done, yea, Like.
Speaker 2: So many people have done that.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro don't at the nick game, Like, really, what about when do propose to the dancer that went viral? I think it was a nick game when she was dancing and then.
Speaker 2: Oh, but that's different because that's her job. She works there. She's a dancer, she's a cheerleader if you want to call it that. They don't even call them chiliads, no way to call them dancers. So yeah, that's different artists. That's different because she's there, she's a dancer for the team, Like you know, that's a little different.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I see the strategy with the holiday proposal from a man's perspective. You're trying to knock out two gifts in one time, or two obligations. We could do once a year now because if you do it on Christmas, now I'm getting Christmas gifts and this one's just the anniversary gift too, and we can't really celebrate because we got to do Christmas. I see the strategy for the long haul, for the first five years. I'm sure we want to do crazy things for our anniversary all that. Eventually you're gonna get old and want to stay home, right.
Speaker 2: I just think that it should be a little more intimate.
Speaker 1: But listen, I close.
Speaker 2: Friends, close fans, family, you know things like that. You see that close friends on Instagram if you want to whatever.
Speaker 1: Despite despite what the world may think, mine was very intimate. It was only three. You was ducked off in the way du with just the people I knew we had. We had to kill you for that, of course, but yeah, that started the narrative that I was in the middle of a brunch proposed. It was like, I did not do that. That was that never happened. I was like fucking so far down the road in front of this beautiful pond, like nobody. It just so happened. We went there.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. It was. It was that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's all that was. But I feel you because it should be an intimate thing.
Speaker 2: It should be intimate, It should be more intimate. It should be close family, close friends around. I just think the jumbo tron at the sport in event is a little cliche outdated.
Speaker 1: I like the Valentine's Day one because now we don't have to celebrate Valentine's Day the anniversary, but you gotta do Valentine's Day and the anniversary. Then just knock it out. One day.
Speaker 5: Who celebrates the day they got engaged. You celebrate the day you get married.
Speaker 1: You don't celebrate the day have you been engaged.
Speaker 2: I think the marriage. I don't know. I think ya should just square. That's where I'm at with I think I should just fight, like that's what I'm at with this right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think women they celebrate the day they got it proposed to and their engagement. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not it's not like you.
Speaker 2: Better not forget the day you better a fellas, listen, do not forget the day you got engaged.
Speaker 1: That's why I got my Instagram so you could scroll back and see the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, And because the phone does a good thing that with pictures, it says on this day, Yeah, they were reminded. iPhones help you out, oh for sure. And I think I think of guys behind all of the software, like they'll help you out with birthdays and adversaries. They'll send you pictures like, hey, on this day last year, this is what you were doing, like, oh shit, it's her birthday again.
Speaker 1: Oh it's your birthday.
Speaker 2: I'm terrible with birthdays. I forget birthdays, like I actually have to put the birthdays into contact now just to remember birthdays.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad strategy.
Speaker 2: I can't remember birthdays. I'm terrible with birthdays.
Speaker 1: I mean, at this point, I think it's your responsibility to post on Instagram to let us on know it's your birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and don't get mad once you see our view your story and seen it was your birthday and then text you happy birthday. Because a girl got mad at me, like, oh, you just looked at my store. You didn't even remember. I'm like, yeah, I didn't look. How easy that is to not lie fellas, Yeah, no, I didn't remember your birthday, and I'm sure shift to you're not my girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Like the fuck? And what does she do for your birthday?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Nothing, don't have a text message, don't have nothing on my birthday, not that I announced my birthday, but like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of like and women get birthday months, like I have a whole thirty days to say happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I only have six hours if that, like once the clock strikes midnight, like my birthday's over. It's like, oh whatever for sure.
Speaker 1: And if like with chicks, if they don't, if they're not able to do something on their birthday, everyone will gather around them, support them, lift them up. For the next seven weeks, We're gonna make sure her birthday was great because she didn't do it. When a man is just like yeah, and I stayed in.
Speaker 2: That shit is getting old, man, got it just women got to stop celebrating their birthdays for a whole month. That shit is tiring. Like I'm not going to the dinner, the vacation, the fucking the brunch, the fucking housewarming. It's like, God damn, how much shit you got going on for your birthday. I'm not doing all of that.
Speaker 1: I can appreciate self love and being selfish around your birthday, but some people only get certain vacation days. Right now, I gotta waste my vacation days on I'm not doing your trip to Cancun, not doing it where I'm gona have to.
Speaker 2: Be shappy birthday. Maybe a gift if I'm cool with you like that, But all that thirty day shit, not, especially.
Speaker 1: When you're in your thirties. To maris, how many months you celebrating.
Speaker 5: This, You already fucking know. I celebrate all of March because that's my birthday month. And then I celebrate all the way. So from March first, all the way until April twenty first, which is when airy season ends.
Speaker 2: Wait wait what wait wait wait wait April you celeb when's your birthday? March twenty sixth, you celebrate all the way to April twenty first.
Speaker 1: If you're born in March, you cannot celebrate in April. I don't know when you're born.
Speaker 5: On marchter celebrate all the way until the end of airy season. So from the beginning of my birthday month until the end of airy season, that is all of that is a celebration.
Speaker 1: No, you celebrating the moon.
Speaker 4: So you just.
Speaker 2: Celebrating like other people were born like on those days. You know that, right, So you're celebrating their birthday.
Speaker 5: The season comes along, you'll see everybody else is doing it with me.
Speaker 1: All right, Well I'll come to like one thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I'm gonna come out to the dinner. I'll be there for that.
Speaker 3: I don't have birthday dinner.
Speaker 1: Just make sure he doesn't have another birthday birthday dinner in years.
Speaker 2: So what do you do for your birthday that you're celebrating thirty days? What do you do in these thirty days.
Speaker 5: I drink a lot. Honestly, I drink a lot. I go to a lot of brunches and a lot of dinners for myself. Like I don't always want somebody to celebrate with me sometimes celebrating myself. Okay, yeah, the other people's parties and celebrate with them where our birthdays are near and things like that. But I stopped doing birthday dinners unless one person is paying for the whole thing, don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not having a birthday dinner.
Speaker 1: If I'm doing birthday dinner, I'm paying for it on my birthday because that'll give me more people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't White people invite me out to their birthday dinners and then like I have to pay. But I do pay because I just feel like that's just what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: But it's like you pay for the tables next to you that's on the date, So your man shouldn't matter for his right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like so if it's her birthday or birthday, I'm like, yo, happy birthday, like you know whatever, But like you shouldn't be obligated to pay. If so you invite people to your birthday, then you shouldn't make them pay to matters.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question where you have to answer for all women on Earth?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Starting to become a theme on this podcast for sure.
Speaker 1: Why is birthday makeup the ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life? Why is it the day that y'all want to celebrate yourself? You get the worst makeup you could do you want your birthday?
Speaker 2: It's definitely over the top.
Speaker 5: The craziest shit is is that we agree with you. Girls usually cry on their birthday. We usually get really our makeup usually ends up ugly on our birthday or special occasions.
Speaker 2: Usually. I think it's a mental thing. I think it doesn't come out the way I envisioned it in your head.
Speaker 5: Were doing new ship, trying new ship and makeup artists and trying to.
Speaker 1: Do I feel like women that are really good at makeup and look great even with light makeup or heavy makeup. They're amazing at it three hundred and sixty four days of the year, and then on their birthday they walk into Saphora and ask the girl, can you make me look like an idiot? Can you make me look surprised?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Nobody should be going to Sophora and get their makeup done.
Speaker 2: Where should they go.
Speaker 5: At the tender age of thirty, you should have a makeup artist for that at this point.
Speaker 1: Better than everyone else works.
Speaker 3: She works, she works, But the girls that support they're no regular girls. I work retail.
Speaker 2: They have real makeup.
Speaker 3: They do, but you might stumble across a good one. You Okay, you can't guarantee that you got to know the girl.
Speaker 2: It should be somebody you've worked before. Yeah, yeah, it should be somebody you worked with before. I get it. Okay.
Speaker 1: I definitely see people that work at Sephora asking for makeup artists on I G and in my head, I was like, you work at Sephora, but it's not real makeup artists there. They're selling the ship. I get it.
Speaker 2: Men don't get anything for birdies. We get a haircut.
Speaker 1: I mean in fire barbers free, you get new fits.
Speaker 2: I buy myself. Nobody minded for me. No, it's not that, it's not that, it's just that, you know, I think that women would just wouldn't know what to buy me weed, Like, no, please don't buy some trash ash weed from your man on your block.
Speaker 1: No, I'm cool some reggie pull?
Speaker 5: Is it worse if she pull up with good weed or if she pull up with bad weat like which one is?
Speaker 2: If she pull up with good weed? I got questions.
Speaker 1: See you can never please can please? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But if you come up, if you pull up with the za, I'm like, wait, hold up, who is this?
Speaker 1: Maybe she just pays a session in details? Who you talking about the za at dinner?
Speaker 2: Who is he? How you? How do you know this, dude? Because this is some good weed.
Speaker 1: We enjoy it.
Speaker 2: See, a woman can't. And we talked about that. Yeah, woman can't. If you got if your girl got good weed, it's a deeper conversation you have to have because if your girl could call a god to deliver weed at like two three in the morning, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Why is that a problem?
Speaker 2: Because if he could bring weed at three in the morning, he could bring dick too, because the dick is there.
Speaker 1: He could bring dick in noon.
Speaker 2: If you that's what I'm saying, Thank you Jesus. See what I'm saying, like, you can't. You can't have a dude bringing your girl good weed at two and the more, look at what you think of your girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah weed man did it, but was going through some things.
Speaker 3: Hashtag date better bitches for he.
Speaker 1: Says trash in that show, and I heard the person. He says a trash, Her character's trash, she would suck, and that she's a landlord and fucked her tenant.
Speaker 2: That was sick. That was a bar though. He was getting that. Fucking the landlord is crazy.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I don't have to pay for the lockouts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, if your girl got a good weed, dude, he bring a good weed man, just just pay close attention.
Speaker 1: What about women that really are connoisseurs of weed, because there's plenty of women that really like to smoke weed.
Speaker 2: I found this uh this this, this this account on I G. Her name is cannabis qute. Okay, yeah, she's dope, is it?
Speaker 1: Are you shooting your shot right now? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, she's just like she's she's uh, she's a black woman that's into like the cannabis industry and she's she's she's attractive.
Speaker 1: She can pull up on your girl at two am.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, that's fire. If you gotta If your girl got a weed delivery person, that's a female that's fire. Like I love when girls know about rights, right, yeah, I love women know about it, like if a woman knows about weed, that's just like attractive. I like that. It's true.
Speaker 1: I will say though, Beyonce definitely got me when she had the all women bands. I felt for it. This is what I'm saying. Like I was like, look at her playing the drums. That shit just look flaw right, Like it's not like woman is playing the.
Speaker 2: Bass, Like you never thought about a woman playing the bass before that.
Speaker 1: When you see it, it's like, damn, that looks for a while, there's mad women that can play the bass, hundreds hundreds.
Speaker 2: Thousand, hundreds of thousands of women that play bass guitar.
Speaker 1: But it got me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks good. It's just it's just something about it because you don't see it often, so it's like, oh, okay. But then when they really know what they're doing fire.
Speaker 1: So would you want a woman weed dealer? Would you feel? Is that a conflict of interest? Are you? Are you shitting where you eat at that?
Speaker 2: I've a friend of mine put me onto this weed delivery service and the uh, the delivery person is a female, and I just thought that that was cool, Like that a girl like she's on a bicycle, you know what I mean? White girl, she was like, she got it, and it's like the total Like whatever you think a weed female dealer would look and sound.
Speaker 1: Like, it's her, like, hey bro, she pulls up. I'm like, you would be the weed lifting girl. Like sandals the burke uh.
Speaker 2: No, it's cold out now, so she got sneaky with.
Speaker 1: They always are in sandals. You've never seen the hippie that not had the ankles out Rory them hippie bitches.
Speaker 2: Yr Rory went crazy just now. He said them hitpie bitches though, like you sound like like that. You said it like they'd be in your pocket spot with the bike, like pissing you over, like them hippy bitches, don't care like I.
Speaker 1: Wanted them to serve Vietnam put on a helmet. Can are you not a patriot? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, but she she sounded it's exactly what you would think that a female WE delivery girl would sound like, m hey.
Speaker 1: Bro, would you fuck? Hey bro? Type of girl. I could see the juxtaposition with you there. I think it would work. That's actually like an ill like hoodshakes.
Speaker 2: I'm silly, man, I laughed too much. I laugh at everything. I don't know if I will be able to have sex with a girl that talks like that, because it's like, how do you like? What if she switched up on her sexy mold like? She don't sound nothing like that. It throws you off.
Speaker 1: Hippie chicks, you know, it's like with it, like with it, with it. It's a it's a spiritual experience. It's not sex or our energy they want to let.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: We we we crashed into our energies, crashed into each other.
Speaker 2: It's an experience. It's a journey that they're they're willing to go on with you. Y'all get it?
Speaker 1: Would you let her keep her sandals on?
Speaker 2: No? Take those off?
Speaker 1: But what if that's like her version of like wearing heels in the bedroom because you know, the bottom of her feet dirty, so she should probably keep them one.
Speaker 2: She's probably jumping in the shower too. You're not fucking with dirty feet now, that's not happening.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know we're talking.
Speaker 2: To dirty feet.
Speaker 3: You know who we're talking to.
Speaker 1: We're talking about hippies, though you think that they're not a shower a.
Speaker 2: Lot, But that's what I'm saying. I don't know if you don't have organic soaps for her. That's what I don't know if I could get into a sexual vibe with like that type of hippie girl.
Speaker 1: Which she's probably the best vegan cook you ever met.
Speaker 2: Now that we could do. She can cook, we can hang out. But what if she like woos.
Speaker 1: You with with the good weed and the good mush, and like she has good conversation and you know, you start to see past her outer shell and more into her soul. I would have a person.
Speaker 2: I would have to be really attracted to her because just that whole hippie vibe is it's just it's just not mine. That's not my thing.
Speaker 1: Dirty hair is easier to pull. It's already noted.
Speaker 2: That's like the sterol. That's a stereotype with hippies. They don't all have dirty hair like they some of them shower. They just weird hippie. The garments and hippie.
Speaker 5: They like to look like they're homeless, but they're actually like, we have really nice homes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are wealthy. Families are wealthy.
Speaker 1: They choose to live in a one bedroom apartment Lower East Yeah, Yeah, they choose that. That's not yeah, that's not what life gave them. No, that's not what life threw at them. No, they went and grabbed that. They are gonna have writer's block until their inherents. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but shout out to the hippie girls that deliver weed. Man, They're necessary. We need them. I like them. I'm gonna check out Cannabis Cutie. Yeah, you should follow her. She's something, she's dope and she definitely knows her ship. So yeah, she's a great follow for me. I like her.
Speaker 1: I think he's just trying to get free weed or some pussy.
Speaker 2: Yoh look what you think about me?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, Hayesus Jesus would not say that.
Speaker 2: Jesus walks. I think we have a call.
Speaker 1: We wanted to check that was a good segment. Yeah, but Jesus does walk more.
Speaker 2: Man, I've been doing this for a few years now. Speaking of Jesus walking.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: So, we sent two of our I don't like to call them fans, two of our supporters and listeners and viewers, dedicated supporters, dedicated supporters of the Kanye with special guest Drake Showreel Free Larry Hoover Concert.
Speaker 1: They did their part, yes and bringing awareness right to the case.
Speaker 2: So we thought that it would be cool to get one of the winners on the I don't know if we don't have the we didn't have. I guess we'll ask her about the guy. We'll find out more. This is real time. We don't know what happened. This is special for the fans that were on AGI Live that saw us pick the winners. If you didn't, we picked winners on AJI Live a few days ago, send them to the show, sent tickets to them. One of them, have a good night. So now we're gonna talk to snise Yes and hear about the show the night would happen. We never heard it from the gentleman. Again, we don't even know if he showed up.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like she stood you up off dinner because you would offer to pay for their meal prior to and then I feel like we got a no response on the free meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, man. That's why I really want to talk to her. I really want to because I feel like some things happened.
Speaker 1: You think that was ya karma for paying for all these chick states.
Speaker 2: It might be it might you got stood up.
Speaker 1: From three thousand miles away on a date that wasn't yours.
Speaker 2: It's weird, right, Like, I just dont understand what's going on. Where's the little toggle toggle?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, keep keep all this toggle?
Speaker 2: Yeah, weekend wiggle Wiggle togles in my brain now.
Speaker 1: Uh so, yes, I still like that. That fucking record to wiggle Wiggle. That's record of the year. You got to hear that outside, right, Nah.
Speaker 2: I don't like it, but they're gonna feed it. They're gonna force feed it.
Speaker 1: Uh you're gonna tell Eddon when he's DJing to play that wiggle wiggle.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're calling Sanise Rory. Let's hear about this night.
Speaker 1: Shenise, my piece from Compton named that song.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How we're good? I'm here with Rory.
Speaker 1: Hey, Shenise, you look very pretty.
Speaker 2: Oh right alright see see just listen.
Speaker 1: A simple compliment, nothing behind the compliment, but what I said.
Speaker 2: Okay. So look, so we're calling to to get the update on what happened the night of the show. We're trying to figure out how things went. Did you guys enjoy the night? Enjoyed the show? Like we didn't speak to you. So we want to we want to just kind of get a recap of everything that happened, walk us.
Speaker 1: Through from when we got off ig Live too.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, I had to be like.
Speaker 6: I'm just not bad bear of bad news, but like it's not super exciting, like, okay, we.
Speaker 4: Hung up off live.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 4: Didn't hear from JQ, great guy.
Speaker 6: Didn't hear from him though. Actually I heard from him the next day. He tapped in, started following each other on Instagram.
Speaker 1: He got a wife and kids.
Speaker 4: Huh, I have a wife. He has a wife kids?
Speaker 6: He might he might, but he tapped it on Instagram and it was just like, oh, what's up?
Speaker 4: Oh he's like I just finished with my day. It was kind of like maybe like four o'clock or something like that. Yeah, like when you head into the concert.
Speaker 6: I was working in that day too, so honestly I didn't see him until I got there, but he did tap in with me like a gentleman. And when I got there, Oh, I had a friend that ended up coming, So I met a friend.
Speaker 4: There and I got to my seat. He was already there. Jake Q was there already early.
Speaker 1: Bird was the friend. Uh what gender did your friend identify as my friend.
Speaker 4: My friend identifies as a man.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, no, stay right there, stay right there, my man. I didn't know. Nobody said that man. Nobody said that.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Was your was your was your friend that was at the show? Was he there with somebody else?
Speaker 4: He wasn't there with anyone else. We met up there. We didn't even arrive to the.
Speaker 6: Show together, like I met him there like, oh you got tickets?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what are you doing here?
Speaker 2: It was one of those what are you doing here? The biggest, two biggest artists in the world happened form of the night, and we just bumped into each other, right, how ironic, of course, how ironic. So okay, tell us to keep going.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I.
Speaker 6: Felt good about that because I just didn't feel comfortable pulling up completely.
Speaker 1: By myself understandable, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, I saw JQ.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to, like, the show had already started, so I just didn't want to be yapping his ear off.
Speaker 4: So I did.
Speaker 6: Were just like politely said hello to each other. Huggs enjoyed the show. We took a picture. Did y'all get the picture?
Speaker 1: No? We didn't get anything. We thought y'all just ghosted up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't know what happened. We thought you were in the trunk by Lebrea or somewhere like just sinking rotten.
Speaker 4: Would I hope y'all would have felt bad?
Speaker 2: If this is why this all is so important. We try. We were trying to figure out what the hell happened.
Speaker 4: It was good. Yeah, we took a picture. You gotta get it. I don't even I need to get it from JQ. I don't have it. It's in his phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, did y'all exchange numbers?
Speaker 6: No, we didn't exchange numbers, But I'm glad I got you on the phone.
Speaker 4: I don't know what happened to the dinner. I was really hungry when I got home from the concert that night.
Speaker 2: Well, well we were. We I had planned on sending the money to Uh, so y'all can go out. It never happened for whatever reason. Blame blame me, I guess whatever. But yeah, we didn't. So I don't think that he ran off with no money. He didn't do that, all right, definitely, Yeah, No, No, we ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna do JQ like that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no did he didn't run off. He didn't run off with any money, but yeah, we didn't send it, but yeah, we would just wanted to check back in and just see how the night went, and you know what I mean, like we just wanted to make sure you was good, that JQ was good, that you had a good time, and did you did you enjoy the show?
Speaker 4: I'm alive. I enjoyed the show. The show was great or was freezing, but it was good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard it was I heard it was really cold in there.
Speaker 1: Was there any was there any drake lyrics that JAQ was singing just a little too loud for your comfortability? Like?
Speaker 2: What was what was what was here? His vibe?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What was his vibe?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what was he doing?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 4: He was a chill vibe. Like what I appreciate about him.
Speaker 6: He was like very present into the show, Like he wasn't one of those ones like whipping out that phone, hella much recording most of the show.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't like that guy. He was cool.
Speaker 2: He was cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was cool. He was cool.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 4: Weird vibe?
Speaker 2: Nowhere vibes. Did y'all smoke?
Speaker 4: We didn't smoke. He didn't bring the pack.
Speaker 1: We spoke about this, very unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Oh we smoke.
Speaker 2: You should have brought the pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should have brought the pack.
Speaker 4: I should have brought the pack.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well I'm listening. I'm glad, or you want to talk to say.
Speaker 1: Something now, the gentleman that you just happened to run into that you knew at the show. Did you guys happen to leave together? You know what happened.
Speaker 4: We didn't happen to leave together, but it was out of survival.
Speaker 1: Ye'all live in the same same same area, shenise, I'm on your ship.
Speaker 2: I'm on you know. I'm on to you now. Now I'm on to your games.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: I didn't mean to pull up to a show by myself with.
Speaker 1: This, of course. Now you of course you pulled.
Speaker 2: I mean you you went to the show without your friend, right, No, they went together.
Speaker 4: We rolled separately. We arrived in separate cars, but.
Speaker 2: Left in this but left in the same car.
Speaker 1: Financially, how hard it was to get over that night? No, the environment.
Speaker 4: Were over and I say fifteen minutes away.
Speaker 1: No, it's the O zone. You have to protect it. I get it. It's global warming. I know you had you had to share a car, greenhouse gases, I get it.
Speaker 2: I would love to talk to you more about this a friend that you just happened to bump into and then leave with. But you know, I'm not gonna dig us bump into Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not gonna. We ain't gonna dig too much to see your business because this was all about you know, us sending you a JQ to the show. But we glad that y'all went together. We didn't go together, but sat next to each other.
Speaker 1: Say, had a good time.
Speaker 2: He wasn't handsy, wasn't handy?
Speaker 4: A thank you?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you know, we tried. We tried to make sure that. Yeah, we try to make sure you was good man. I'm glad you enjoyed your night. We're gonna we're gonna get back to this friend though.
Speaker 3: We're gonna pull up on l A yeah.
Speaker 4: When you touch down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna we gotta come see with this friend, because can we get an update on you in this front in like two weeks, it would have remained the same.
Speaker 4: That's just a friend.
Speaker 2: I got those two I got here. He so he went to the concert by hisself.
Speaker 4: No, he had other friends there, but.
Speaker 6: Everywhere, you know how it goes, everybody.
Speaker 2: I know exactly how I go. That's why I'm asking you. I know exactly how I go. I'm the go, I'm the go, and how it goes. I know how I go for sure. Absolutely I arranged the bumper he was on that Libe. He knew you was going. Yeah, I'll be there too, like anybody can. We're going to see Kanye and Drake Nigga. Yeah, I know, yeah, I know, I know. I hear all the time. Well, look, we're gonna call you in a couple of weeks to figure out this update with this friend. We're gonna try to get in touch with JQ.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know how we're gonna get in touch with him. I don't know, you know. Well, so we got to go off the cell phone. Yeah, we gotta see what's so with JQ.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: He didn't bring the pack, Like you know what I'm saying. He should have hit us and like yo, sitting that fetti so I could take her to dinner. She's looking good, she's smelling good. He ain't do none of that. I don't know what's going on, but we're gonna talk to get that picture from No, definitely, we want the picture for sure.
Speaker 1: And I just want to ask, finally, do you feel like you're more aware of Larry Hoover.
Speaker 2: Upniez, Please don't listen to Rory. Please. Rory's as Rory's an idiots and as so, and he's just being stupid. All right, We're gonna call you in a couple of weeks to get the update on you and your friend and see what that said. Because I got a feeling this is.
Speaker 1: TBC where he was with JQ and left with GQ.
Speaker 2: I left with GQ.
Speaker 4: I appreciate.
Speaker 2: Siate you, thank you. We're gonna talk to you soon, all right, all right? Later she niece was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we should have taken their Q and A request the Q and A. Her friend asked what's good after she did Meanwhile, we were trapped in her and.
Speaker 3: Lied to Detroit.
Speaker 2: What's what's the name of that part of Detroit? We was at park something.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I forgot and I don't want I don't want to yell no one's hood out.
Speaker 2: We don't want to beg that set.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If I say, yeah, no, we don't want to beg that set.
Speaker 1: He brought us around and said, oh yeah, it's one of the worst neighborhoods in Detroit. I'm like, it's all abandoned. It's not a neighborhood living.
Speaker 2: So we gotta get j Q on the phone. Man, we gotta see. We gotta figure out what happened with JQ.
Speaker 1: Man, we gotta see if.
Speaker 2: We probably saw her bump into her friend and probably was like like, no, I'm off you now, like now I'm off yeah, like now now I'm off you now you see the lyrics by yourself?
Speaker 1: All right, well this this we bumped into a subject here, no pun intended. If it's a blind date set up by people, you also don't even really know what's her requirement there.
Speaker 2: No, we're just having fun with it.
Speaker 1: But but like she don't.
Speaker 2: I can't look like she's not obligated to like to treat it like a date. Yeah, it's not a date, Like I get it, but it's just fun having poking fun at that, like, oh, you bumped into your friend you happened to leave together, Like I'm glad they had a good time because we was kind of worried, like we didn't hear from them for I was.
Speaker 1: And not that I thought j C was a creep at all, but we had to have that talk with him on the side, like hey, trying.
Speaker 2: No ship, Yeah yeah, no, no, not on now. But this is this is a fun we're attached to these tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you better not try nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad they had a good time, but we're gonna get into snize in a couple of weeks and figure out what this friend ship is about. I kind of like that because you know what that means. They were texting while she was at her seat with JQ, you know, because you got to orchestrate the link up after, like Yo, MEETI by gate so and so we need by this exit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm going.
Speaker 2: How we go? I know how it go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like, yo, word, we'll sit you at gate Yeah mean by that exit, Like I'm parked over here, we can just walk to my car. A lot of communication during the show, but it's all right, I get it.
Speaker 1: I would like to do that with people that are in New York and maybe like going the date with them. Oh, that would be like, that would be funny, Like yet the four of us like the four of us, yeah, and text like text the girl what to say to the guy, like like yo, you should ask them now, like you know, and then we can also make sure everyone's.
Speaker 2: Safe and no ship because you I can fight absolutely absolutely Now we should definitely do something like that. That was funny. I told the marsh we need to start doing those Algi lives more often. That was cool.
Speaker 3: I'm a schedule one over at the Christmas break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should do that. We should do that.
Speaker 1: I mean we're going out of town weekend. I won't say where, but that would be fun to do in that city. I just don't know if we have the time. Yeah, blind dates in that city.
Speaker 2: Good luck because you might be getting way different.
Speaker 1: Why do we just keep going?
Speaker 2: Man? I think we like living on the edge a little bit. Yeah, I think we do. But I mean we frequent. No, Detroit, we don't frequent, but we frequent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know this city is just Detroit with like some glitter on it, hookah Detroit with hookah. Yeah that's but Detroit. I can't do that. I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I can't let you get that over Detroit with trees. Detroit has a lot of trees. Do we was in the most dangerous trees.
Speaker 1: They stopped the trees.
Speaker 2: They just bought a neighborhood. It had a beautiful park and I was like, really, dal this is dangerous. It was a beautiful park. He's like, no, this is where it goes down at. Like it's nice out here. This ship is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Go to Cunningham Park and Queens right now and tell me how safe it is after dark. It looks beautiful during the day.
Speaker 2: Ah, Man, But.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's funny. I'm glad we caught up with them, and I think we we stumbled into a very funny series with our listeners in matchmaking.
Speaker 2: I'm glad they had a good time, man, because I was really really worried. Like once the mats was like, nah, we didn't they didn't post nothing, we didn't hear. I was like, oh man, this ship went bad. It went bad.
Speaker 1: And I think the season finale we do it with Mauls the guy and then then we forced him to fucking fan.
Speaker 3: Okay, he calls h.
Speaker 1: You mean like you didn't hear what you just said? Now I blacked out.
Speaker 2: He wasn't here.
Speaker 1: Mental health.
Speaker 2: Oh man, what else do we got to talk about for the people's.
Speaker 1: Man, not a lot really happened.
Speaker 2: Roddy Rich is tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh that is tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Ali just put a post stuff saying he's doing the final mixes.
Speaker 2: Oh did he mixed by Ali? Yeah? I'm shout out to Ali. Yeah, shout out to Ali. I'm I'm I'm on record saying that Roddy Rich doesn't get mentioned enough with the new wave of artists that are considered at the top of the game, and people were saying, Oh, it's because he doesn't have enough music. It does have enough, uh you know, content, whatever, whatever, whatever, And that may be some truth to that. It is, but he has the stats for it though. That's what I was about to say, Like he in the work that he does have out, he has a lot of stats. He put up a lot of numbers. I think he's super talented. I think he's more talented than people know. I know a lot of people don't even know, uh that he plays instruments, he plays keys and things like that. I don't think a lot of people know that about Roddy But I'm looking forward to this project because he is one of the artists that I look at that I like that. I think is really talented. Like you said, he's He's put up some amazing numbers. He has a lot of dope features, racks in the middle recipes. Nip is probably one of the biggest records of the year when it came out, Oh for.
Speaker 1: Sure, you could say the last five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the huge record. I think hip Boy was on record saying that that's probably his his best his best beat that he produced, maybe besides Niggas in Paris, But I think that was like I think hip Boy was on record big. Yeah. I think hit Boy was on record saying that's one of probably his favorite beat that he did. But yeah, man, I'm looking forward to New Roddy.
Speaker 1: I think gets that stigma because his peers put out a lot of music often like the type of music he makes, and that genre of hip hop people constantly put music out. Yeah, they constantly aren't features, they're constantly doing that ship. I like that he's doing the more Kendrick Cole approach of taking your time with shit, even though he's making the genre that you're expected to put music out all the fucking time, right so, and I think Roddy on this album is not gonna chase what's relevant right now. I could see the way he his voice inflections and all that. You can call me a nerd. He's I feel like he's really gonna experiment on the ship I hope.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: I think it's not gonna be his last album at all.
Speaker 2: D do we have a track list for Aradate Rich? I didn't. I didn't. I didn't even think trackless.
Speaker 3: I didn't see what either.
Speaker 1: Roddy does does have some announced features, not a track list, but uh live like Fast as Future, Little Baby twenty one, Savage, Gonna Kodak, Black Fabio, Takeoff, Jamie Fox, super Interesting, tayd Ala and this this the ringer to me that really thinks he's gonna experiment on some shit he got Alex Osley on.
Speaker 2: Here's all that.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait for the Roddy and Alex Osley record.
Speaker 2: And if he give us a real listen, like if he give us one of those Alex Osley joints.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I obvious. See what he did with with how he announced he try to make like the movie cover photo and put all the features at the top and shout out to to Raven Ravy B. She shot the album cover. M hm, but I like how they did this this rollout with the image. I don't know if this is the full album cover with the features at the top, but this is a cool way to announce the features. And then it has the producers as well, Mustard, Southside, Weezy, TM eighty eight Boy, Wonder, Ronnie G, Little CCU, Tarantino, Sonic and that the list goes on for a while.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: He did an interview with Complex in March. He revealed his plans to open up more lived life fast while bridging the gap between his day one thing and all his new listeners. Roddy says, well, my next project, I'm going to be more vulnerable. I'm going to bring fans into my world more. I'm learning the balance, Like, Okay, I'm not on Instagram, so I feel like I've got to bring them into my life more so they can feel me a little more. Coming off with one of the biggest albums I could have done, I feel like taking them back to the basics with me. There's all the old fans I had when I first started rapping and these new fans that I got since the big album and Grammys and everything. So I want to bridge the gap between my old fans and my new fans. Okay, I'm looking forward to it. Man. How old is Roddy? Uh?
Speaker 3: Twenty four?
Speaker 2: Check?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure twenty four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: That sounds abou Roddy getting vulnerable at twenty four. No, I have no problem with someone. Of course, people get me vulnerable at.
Speaker 3: Twenty four three.
Speaker 1: Twenty three, Roddy was out in the streets.
Speaker 2: When you feel like you gotta get vulnerable.
Speaker 1: A couple of Harlot's, a couple of harlets did them a little dirty. He didn't realize they didn't love him.
Speaker 2: For him, I gotta get vulnerable with ya. Who did it right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who did listen when I got vulnerable twenty three? It was for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, I'm looking forward to this really though, because Jamie Fox. That's interesting, Jamie alex Osley. I would have never put Alex Osley and Roddy Ridge together.
Speaker 1: I love that ship.
Speaker 2: That's fire, that's fire. I'm looking forward to this. Man.
Speaker 3: Have you guys heard a Boogie's new album?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 1: Hey Boogie put it out of disrespect. Everyone knows I'm a boogie stand. I didn't know he put out it.
Speaker 3: I didn't either.
Speaker 5: Somebody was listening to it and they told me the fun And it's also on the.
Speaker 3: Website for new drops. So yeah, it's called before Eva.
Speaker 1: Okay, well ship listen. You can't really something, and I mean it'srespectfully. You can't really talk Roddy without a boogie. Like, not to say Roddy is his kid, but they definitely have very similar styles in that regard. Boogie Boogie has a lot of kids. We don't give a boogie the credit he really deserves for the type of shit. Oh no, it definitely Days Loaf as well, but a boogie really popularized like that tone in that pocket that a lot of people use now and that Roddy is really fucking good at So I'm gonna listen to a boogya. Everyone knows how I feel about about boogie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm deinitely gonna check that. I didn't know nothing about that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Jim Jones and DJ Drama have a mixtape coming.
Speaker 1: Out, Yes, sir, They put out the record with A Migos, which I fuck with. Shout out to Jimmy, man, I I just want Jimmy I consider a friend, Gibbs I consider an associate. I know nothing about anything that's going on. I just hope it ends peacefully, that's all. I just pray that ship. Just both y'all got like, what is it?
Speaker 2: What is it? I know that that goes back a while, though very long, that their their their their their issue goes back a wild with each other. I'm still not sure you know what it's really about. Uh, But either way, man, you know, Freddy Is is one of my favorite artists right now, rappers. Jim you know, grew up up seeing him in the hood listening to his music. Obviously, he's worked with my family, so you know, it's just we'd like to see peace in the culture.
Speaker 1: I never tell them what to do.
Speaker 2: I know, I know what certaindividuals we can go though, That's what I'm saying. That's why certain things that when I see and I hear and I'm just like, all right, people, somebody might need to intervene in this and stop this while before it gets you know, too crazy.
Speaker 1: So for sure, especially with the shit in public and all that. And I link Jimmy and Mano actually and heard some of their project, and I heard the Migos record and some other stuff that Jimmy was working on. With the Drama stuff they got like some ship, some ship. It was just felt the same way the last time that everyone cloud me when I was on camera with the Jimmy session, Like, but when I left that one, everyone was like, all right, I guess you was right with that hip hop about El Coppo, Like that album is insane. Yeah, that that Mano and Jimmy shit is crazy. Production is written. It's like the perfect type of s shit for them. They still they fucking with the younger generation on it too, and it doesn't sound weird like they got some shit. And the stuff I heard from this Drama project is great too, Like Jimmy's in it, I think the best zone he's ever been in.
Speaker 2: Well jim is uh, we've given him his flowers. Yeah, he's one of those those artists that he he loves what he does and he's himself. He's not trying to be anybody else. He sticks to his his sound. Still surprising that jim is the one that's like really like so prominent still in music out of the dips. But you know, he's just he's a hustler man for sure, and if he if he's going to jump in the game, he's gonna try to dominate and do what he does and definitely want to outwork everybody.
Speaker 1: So and Mano Maino sounds just as good on this inside, like Mano is in a whole new zone as well. Like it was really just great to hear and watch people you grew up on still on their a game and not just doing shit to do it like they're both in the zone right now. So that that was cool. I don't know when it's coming out, but I hope it does come out soon. And with that other situation, just everybody be safe, please yeah, just please everyone be safe?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know if that. I don't know who else is dropping tonight. I mean, well who dropped today?
Speaker 5: But uh uh, Gucci Man is coming out with a so icy Christmas album.
Speaker 2: We need it?
Speaker 1: Isn't that don't do that? Is this part two didn't do a Christmas album like two years ago or a year ago. Have y'all been keeping up with these so Icy challenge or the whatever? Sweety Sweety just posted a challenge yesterday. So Icy challenge or something. No. She did was worked the whole time. I was like, this is the greatest challenge I've ever seen. Oh man, there's no dance.
Speaker 2: It's just that's the challenge I've been I have to have to check in on, sweetie. I haven't been doing my due diligence kind of fell off the train a little bit because I've been so busy real life and sure, but I'm check in on the challenge. What's the hashtag? Roy? Do we know the hashtag?
Speaker 1: I think it's so icy challenge.
Speaker 2: Or are you gonna partake?
Speaker 1: I will partake in the viewership, I would be clicking the hashtag. Okay, challenge, icy change challenge, icy chain, So you have to have an icy chain. No, you have to have an ass. Oh it's just shaking. Yes, that's a great challenge. I don't overthink it. I love it. You have to try to figure out the text challenge.
Speaker 2: I see it right here.
Speaker 1: You just put a chain on it, tow it.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: But she did a little thing where she's tourking. But she jumped and clicked her heels together, very very athletic, Rory.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she clicked her hair three times and went back to South Central.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've she's sweety is extremely athletic. It's a great hotel room.
Speaker 1: Too, extremely athletic. Extreme.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm just I'm the icy chain challenge.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, you remember that creepy arrow when dudes would cat call and say, yo, you ran track before? Because I remember it.
Speaker 2: You would remember that you might have been it might have been me, Yo, you ran track before. Dudes just don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Women, man like you must play volleyball. What are you talking? Trying to set and serve me?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but either he bit.
Speaker 1: My style, by the way, with what what you mean?
Speaker 4: Here we go?
Speaker 2: What do he do?
Speaker 1: I did Carl those Boozers podcasts like eight years ago, and I stood on a chair in the photo.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh with Katie and and Eddie and Eddie and Roddy.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Eddie and Katie. I have to listen to that episode. Yeah wait, But like I felt like he kind of bat my style because when I went on Boozers podcast, I found a stool to stand on.
Speaker 2: Well, Roddy is shorter than you. I'm assuming uh, and Katie is seven feet so if you're going to stand on the chair in the photo, I'm guessing it would be with Kevin Durant. It looked funny, but it was that's what they wanted. They want to do the funny pick, you know what I mean. But I definitely want to check episode out because I'm a fan of Roddy.
Speaker 1: I like Roddy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't he doesn't do a lot of interviews. I don't see a lot of like, you know, him sitting down with a lot of people like that. So when I saw Katie and Eddie had him on, I was like, Oh, that's dope. I definite want to check that one.
Speaker 1: Out for sure. And I love their co interview, so I don't doubt that that was not good when it comes to the interviewing artists.
Speaker 2: So Katie ain't even doing their thing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Of course they've had some good episodes for sure.
Speaker 1: Ed he showed up to our New York shop. I appreciated that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Katie, Katie looks like he's comfortable with talking to him, because Katie is like, he's he's private, but like if he fucks with you, he fucks with you for sure. So I definitely know that they're they're sitting down people that they really like and they really want to talk to. So it's just fun funny seeing Katie in that bag of talking to people because he'll let you know, like he doesn't like NBA analysts like he hates Charles Barkley. I don't know if they kind of like squashed a little beef that they had.
Speaker 1: Wait wait till Katie get comfortable in his podcasting bag. He's an opinionated motherfuckers. I want to see Katie and Skip Bayles site.
Speaker 2: That would be they have Yo, Katie and Eddie, I have to get Skip baylors for sure.
Speaker 1: You have to let us moderate it by just will on camera. Just let me be there, just let me be in the room.
Speaker 2: Like because that right there, I already know is gonna be gold. Because Katie hates Skip Bayless.
Speaker 1: Did the Skip strategy have well, let me I say, didn't have longevity. Of course, Skip Bayless has longevity in his career, but like the Skip strategy of just saying like the real bullshit has that stopped? Like he said just stupid outlandish things for most of his first take career and then continued to do it.
Speaker 2: I remember at one point he has said that, uh, I think he said Tim Tebow was better than was it was it Cam Newton a Kaepernick at the time.
Speaker 1: Always one of them that his t Bow takes forever crazy one of them.
Speaker 2: He said. I was like, all right, Skip, I get it, but like you're going crazy.
Speaker 1: He might have said that t Bow was going to replace Tom Brady when he went to the Patriots. I wouldn't be surprised he said that. Shit he was.
Speaker 2: He was heavy on the Tim Tebow train, Like heavy.
Speaker 1: Did Skip go to church with him? Like why he loved? I like Skip though.
Speaker 2: I like Skip only because well, he's he's been doing what he's been a writer for years, so he definitely has the credits and the accolades, uh to hold the position that he has at ESPN. But yeah, man, you know, I think that he just sometimes gets too caught up in a lot of personal opinions and and doesn't really just use, like again common sense, like to say Tim Tebow is better than Kaepernick or Cam new It was one of them at the time, he says, And it was just like yo, come on, man, like you know what I mean that's not we know that's not true. But yeah, Katie and Eddie, they need to get Skipped on there and sit down and have a talk. And I think that'd be super funny to watch.
Speaker 1: You fuck with Skip because Skip hates Lebron.
Speaker 2: I don't hate Lebron. Why I am a Jordan guy, but you but you've no? I think again, man, I love Bron Man. People just when I say that he's not better than Jordan, people get upset at that for some reason. And I'm just like, why why does that upset people? Don't that's like a valid point, like that he's not better than Mike. I don't think there's many people that would say that Lebron is better other than Scotty, and Scotty hates Mike and Skip and Skip you know what I'm saying. But yeah, no is this No Skip doesn't it's Skip hate, it's Sharp, it's Shannon.
Speaker 1: Sharp, No Skip, Skape Bailey hates Lebron. James, Oh, yes, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: Yes he doesn't like Lebron. Because even in the tweet where the tweet that Katie said, I really don't like you, because he was like, uh, it was funny because Skip was praising Katie and his performance like the last week, and he was like something, you know, Katie, you know hate Lebron? Are you watching something like that? And then Katie responded, I really don't like you. I just thought that was I'm like, he said, what you love and you still like. But I understand it because Katie is more so like why do you have to like pin me and Lebron against each other all the time? You know what I mean? Like, so I understand where Katie was coming from that. It's kind of like your dog, Like, why stop trying to pin me and Lebron against each other like it's some battle or something like that. Like I get it where the two probably three best players in the league, but it's like we're not beefing, Like, stop trying to make it like it's me and versus Lebron because it's not that.
Speaker 1: Why why doesn't Portland trade Damien for Kyrie? Because he can play. He can play in Portland, right there's restrictions over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he could. He could definitely play in Portland. I just don't know if that works with Katie and James.
Speaker 1: Because to all sports fans, by the way, I'm I don't know, ship you know, because it'll kill me.
Speaker 2: Dames Dame is Uh. He's such an offensive point guard that I don't know if if that if.
Speaker 1: That will work with with Harden that gets it done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I don't know. That's just too much offense. Like, I don't think that will work. But I'm hearing that Kate Uh, Kyrie uh is having second thoughts on the vas okay, and that he's at public yeah, and that he's considered he has a new stance on the whole vaccine. I'm hearing something about if it's plant like a plant based.
Speaker 1: Does the scene vaccine now have meet in it?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I don't. I guess that's what he thinks.
Speaker 1: I get the pork the pork sliser.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but uh, whatever he said, he said it's a new alternative in the VAXX and something along those lines where now he's he's reconsidering the whole vaccination thing. So we'll see, we'll see either way. Kyrie needs to be on the court soon though.
Speaker 1: Has he reconsidered the shape of the earth?
Speaker 2: I think he did. He walked that back. He walked that back a long time ago. He definitely walked that back a long time. But either way, man, shout out to Kyrie. He needs to be back in the NBA soon, needs to be back playing. He's a special player.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be a broken fan come playoff time. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm a die hard Knicks fan.
Speaker 2: But I got h. I got the Suns, the Warriors and the Nets as the favorites to win it. This shit, I think. Oh, shout out to Steph Curry. Two, he broke the record the other night in the garden.
Speaker 1: We can't catch a fucking break the Knicks, Like come.
Speaker 2: That's look at the Karra like I break away from getting him and then years later he breaks there.
Speaker 1: It's not like we passed on him.
Speaker 2: I believe the Knicks would have passed on him, Like let that conversation's gonna nick, you know that. And I believe that the Knicks would have if Steph Curry was still on that board, because he was seven, right, the Knicks was the Knicks with the seventh pick, and he he went six. Gotcha and the Knicks gonna nick man, and everybody says, you know he would have had him. I don't know. I don't know if Steph Curry was on that board if the Knicks would have because let's be honest, Steph coming out of Davidson, people knew he could shoot. There's a great play in college. But the knock on him was he was too small. He wouldn't be able to get that shot off in the league. Like that he was.
Speaker 1: He was a little Johnny football this year, Like yeah he doing that, yeah in that college, but.
Speaker 2: He translated to the league. So that's what I'm saying. The Knicks, I feel like they would have been in that, in that in that what they call it the war room. They would have been in the war room overthinking it. It's like man drafts Steph Curry, please, like.
Speaker 1: Except they would say that and then go, you know what, that Yugoslavian white player that averages six points overseas second.
Speaker 2: Pick, he's six eleven. You can't teach six eleven, you know, you know, stupid as stupid ass gms, you can't teach six eleven. Six eleven, Like who cares? Number thirty could shoot the shoot out the ball. But congrats to staff uh for all time three point field goal leader. Uh. He went right after it, like he didn't waste no time.
Speaker 1: What Is it about our three point line that just we just get abused? Reggie Miller, it's just lights out. Yeah, he's always lights out, but especially in the like it's just the three point line in the Garden. Is it closer?
Speaker 2: It's just it's just it seems that way. It's I think that every player loves playing in New York for sure.
Speaker 1: That's Mecca.
Speaker 2: That's just it. That's just what it is. Every player loves playing in New York. It's the Garden is special.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The fans no basketball. Uh, even the celebrities that sit sidelines and they they know the game. They're not just there for the picture op. They know basketball. They're diehard Knicks fans.
Speaker 1: Dolan is a sweetheart.
Speaker 2: He's the greatest guy on the earth. How could you not love him? So yeah, I think it's just something special about the Garden. And that night was that was that was the age. If Steph was gonna do it, I was hoping he would do it in Indiana. No disrespect to Indiana.
Speaker 1: He need our get back for what Reggie did.
Speaker 2: No disrespect against Indiana. But it was it was fitting that he did that in New York City.
Speaker 1: I feel like as a Knicks fan, we should put all the accolades against us that happened in the garden, like hanging.
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's imagine just the museum of the Garden that has nothing to do with the Knicks. All that happened, everything Jordan did in the garden.
Speaker 2: God, yeah, it's a lot, a lot of ship now that I think about it like that. But because again, everybody loves playing in the garden. They love playing in the garden, and I get it, like it's just that type of environment that arena is. The vibe is just basketball. It's like you better come in here and perform or we on your ass. And that's just the vibe of the garden. But you had shout out to Steph congratulations.
Speaker 1: How's Julius feeling.
Speaker 2: I called him. I face timed him when they lost to the game before the Warriors game. I forgot who they lost to.
Speaker 1: As a supportive friend or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to I just wanted to call him because I haven't spoken to him in a minute, and I just wanted to call him in and talk to him because I see it's getting to him because Julius, he's he wants to win, you know, what I mean. So I know losing for him is not a It's not something that he takes like. He doesn't take that very well. So I just wanted to call him in and just I'm gonna encourage him, and just I mean nothing I could do. I'm not a pro Bowl player, but just talk some shit with crack jokes, tell him that he looks crazy out there, like, you know, just that's the type of friend. You look fucking ridiculous out there. What are you doing? Like, but I didn't speak to him before the game, but I'm gonna talk to him this week before the holiday and shit, and just just you know, I mean, keep his spirits up because I know he's taking this shit hart because he hates fucking losing.
Speaker 1: Should we hit Dame and like, see what Portland can do to.
Speaker 2: Get Dame to the Garden. I'm not mad at that, man. Oh, come on, absolutely, I just don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Specifically, I think Dame in New York makes sense.
Speaker 2: I just don't know if the Blazers are gonna want too much for Dame though, of course that you know what I mean. Like, So, I just don't know if the Knicks are willing to.
Speaker 1: I will keep Julius and that's just just just let just let it, just let the clip off, Just let David Julius just let you.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's all you need. David Julius against whoever like will come for free. Yeah, yeah, I'll definitely come to the game to see that. I would love to see Dame as a Nick, though I think he needs to. I know his stance on you know, being a Blazer for life and all of the things that he said, and he know he's one of those dudes. He don't want to run and just team up with other players, and I get that, but I think the Knicks don't have the superstar heavy team, even though Julius is on his way to being that for sure. But I just think that, you know, a team like that, young, hungry, and they have their their stable with Julius, they have their their guy. I think that Dame would be would be perfect for them.
Speaker 1: Makes a ton of sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I obviously move Kimber the Knicks don't want to, which I still don't understand what what Tim's is doing.
Speaker 1: With that, But that shit bothers me a lot.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. I just hope this the Knicks make the playoffs because they need to be in the play that the playoff felt last year with the Nicks in it, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, you know they lost that tank ship we've been I'm not on that side anything. Every year it's like, let's just tank. Yeah, no, it clearly doesn't work. We don't know how to draft. Let's just try to make a franchise that people.
Speaker 2: Want to go play, respectable, respectable team.
Speaker 1: Getting knocked down in the second round, like, all right, make it might make sense if you get another piece exactly, not another draft pick exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I like Dame in New York though. I think that's obviously something that they're probably entertaining. But yeah, we'll see about that. I don't know, we'll see.
Speaker 1: I feel that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know whoever is dropping or dropped tonight, but Roddy Rich is all all be listening to this weekend. So I come here Monday and see if I like it or not.
Speaker 1: Dandon Ross already, I'm still listening to that Ross. You've said classic five mics.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say that. I'm still listening to the Ross. It sounds good, though, That Ross sounds good. It's another album that came out. Alicia Keys joint is dope. I try to tell you I listened to it. I listened to that. Alasia Keys album is really good. Uh play that with the wee girl that that pulls up. That's the vibe. Trying to tell you what I'm saying, that's the vibe. Yeah, I don't know who else is dropping this this weekend, but I'll be checking for We'll be back next week to talk talk some shit about for sure the artist. Uh, any plans for the week. Oh, we're going out of town. Yeah, we're going out of town this weekend.
Speaker 1: My close friend's gonna be lit. Yeah, my close friend's gonna go crazy.
Speaker 2: Every time I see that little green thing on Rory Ship, I jumped right to it, like, let me see what Rory doing, Baislely, Yeah, I'm not your fan. I don't want to see a dog sleeping on this on the ory mall.
Speaker 1: Pillow, I'm easing into you don't want basically sit in your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just like yo or this kild went to the timeline.
Speaker 1: Into the close friends trying to get to my him. Man, hollow ship, you're gonna.
Speaker 3: And what happened with that?
Speaker 1: Can somebody him man is sick? I thought. I thought his reply to that was perfect though. Him man and his girl. I guessing they close friends, like fuck, and somebody screen recorded his close friends that was in it.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait what Yeah.
Speaker 1: We can put we can push this segment to the top of the pot. If y'all want to wait to have a discussion. Wait hit him man. Yes, I didn't see the vid.
Speaker 2: I just want to let you know he's on his close friends fucking his girl.
Speaker 1: His girl, yes, which I think is a very long term girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Why is he doing that?
Speaker 1: He said to what you're saying is what everyone said, Like, bo, why I don't care if it's close friends, why are you posting that? Yeah? He had said what works for y'all may not work for us, but works for us may not work for y'all. That's our ship. We like to do it. I mean, I'm and yo. When he said that, I was like, what do you say to that? If you if y'all two are into that type of ship and you want to do the voyeuristic ship, that's your ship, that's your long term girlfriend. Y'all both are consenting to it the people in your close friends. I mean, I hope you would ask them prior to because honestly, I need consent with me in my eyes. If my man's is gonna yea or or a girl. I know too, like, don't I don't want to see you fucking. I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to smell close homie seeing me fucking my girls.
Speaker 1: So from from from my understanding with some insider information, it was a bunch of girls in the clothes. It's no dudes in there, Okay, it's what they're into some things, and it's a lot of girls in it. So I was like, I get it, but clearly you couldn't trust one of them.
Speaker 2: He's gonna hit man is gonna look back on this in a couple of years and know that this was a big mistake.
Speaker 5: Not well, I mean for what not exactly a lot of people voyeurism.
Speaker 3: Is a legit.
Speaker 2: Voyeurism is, but there's other ways you can be with the wod like close friends on Instagram made it.
Speaker 1: But I was funny. On the way here, I was talking with the young woman from Barbudo.
Speaker 2: Do they have only fans?
Speaker 1: She said that in one of her close friends a girl like she kind of knows from Instagram be doing that, not to the degree that hit Man was doing it where it was like full on fucking, but like she puts on our close friends when she's fucking and I'm like, that's so like you're not weird, but she's like, yes, I'm weird, loud by it. I don't want to see that ship. I clicked immediately away from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's just I don't know, that's just weird hit and hit man shitt do you? You're like he's setting himself up for so many balls to come his way, like you know how many bars are gonna come his way from like just that, yo.
Speaker 1: But I view I view battle rap kind of the way I view podcasting at this point, where like somebody, you'll see podcasters just doing shit because we've running out of ship to say, because we've been talking for fucking seven years and like how much more do we have? So you just got to create things. To some degree, that's a whole new battle now, yeh, Like who fuck?
Speaker 2: Who girl better close runs? What the fuck?
Speaker 5: But I mean, I feel like if it's a if, it's and I hate to be you know, double standards. But if it's a close friends full of women, I don't why would he regret it? You gotta close like what they gonna say about him, You got a bunch of bitches watching.
Speaker 1: That's like paying for ad on Instagram, Like it's just marketing if you do trying to get a threesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think that it's it's just do they have only fans? Because I feel like he should have just did that.
Speaker 5: If he was anything, then anybody can watch. Well here they control, they.
Speaker 2: Screen recorded it and put it out now anybody can still watch.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because you got sloppy with the three sim requests. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's like I don't know's I just feel like if you're a battle rapper, I feel like you like doing that. You setting yourself up for like the whole anybody you step in front of now is gonna have so many bars and on tendreous about you fucking your girl.
Speaker 1: OnlyFans and the close friends scheme, that's what you out of here on the clothes.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying, Like he's setting itself. It just doesn't it was that's a bad play.
Speaker 1: Wait till they put the green light green circle scheme into oh it's over.
Speaker 2: He don't want to he don't want to see Lux with that, with that, with that right.
Speaker 1: There, the LUs with the close friends scheme, he's gonna cook what he did a Calico and Kalico did that and.
Speaker 2: That was just a photo.
Speaker 1: Yo, Luck's going exhibit A was the funniest ship.
Speaker 2: Lux is gonna cook his muffin with that close friends on tendre Yo.
Speaker 1: He Lux took that photo and flipped it into your father should have raced you.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Oh, he's gonna kill hitman. This is his wife, you know, they're like together together, And wasn't he just like involved in like wasn't she just shot? I hope now I don't know, right, Yeah, she just got robbed and shot. Yes, I don't know if it's his wife, his baby, mom's his girlfriend, a woman that is is in a relationship or wasn't a relationship with hitman. I don't know. If it's his wife, then she was just shot like a few weeks ago. Well listen, so if you got close friends having sex like weeks after she got shot, that's an inspireless nigg in the brask it's an aspiring story.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what he's the inspiring.
Speaker 2: That's some sick ship right there. Man. But whatever, man shout out to hit man, holler.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Well, what is what is for you may not be for him. What is for him may not be for you.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I want everybody to be safe. Uh. The Los Angeles Lakers have just added veteran guard Isaiah Thomas on a ten day deal. Dope, shout out to Isaiah Thomas.
Speaker 1: Interesting, how was isaaying.
Speaker 2: That he's probably thirty two, maybe thirty one, thirty two?
Speaker 1: You got a roll deal on a lot of that shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, the Celtics really, Danny Ain's really gave it to him, didn't he from No Loup?
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, that was the same him on camera finding out he was traded. Was the same shit. When Tianna saw her album come out the day we did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was like way hold on what they did? Damn the Celtics did they didn't And I get it, it's a business, but I mean, a gud plays for you in the playoffs that just lost his system a car accident.
Speaker 1: Who kept your franchise year and the year before?
Speaker 2: It's a certain amount of loyalty and respect that's just deserved after that man and I the Celtics just they they they handled that wrong. And I understand it's a business and you know whatever, but it's still ways that to do business with integrity and respect, especially after somebody shows you where you stand on their list of priorities in their life, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: See if they pay him in crypto? Can you buy ship at the Crypto Center with crypto?
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing about, Like, what if you can, that's a great question. I don't know.
Speaker 1: What if you can't.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can, though, I don't see. I don't know if you can buy popcorn in crypto?
Speaker 1: Never know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And if you give up your crypto for popcorn, that's kind of funny too. Ain't you supposed to hold on that ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think you let it go.
Speaker 1: I don't think you let it go. Let it go for the bud light, Nah.
Speaker 2: I think you're supposed to hold on to it a little longer than that.
Speaker 1: To marriage. You got anything anything from the women of the world. You want to make sure women have voices on this podcast.
Speaker 5: I do not speak for the women of the world. Do y'all see who I work with? Like, I am not a regular girl. I don't speak for the regular women of the world. I don't speak for the blacks of the world. I do not speak I am not the voice. But none of that.
Speaker 1: You be part of the problem.
Speaker 3: Yes, I am the problem.
Speaker 5: I I don't want anybody and I speak for them.
Speaker 3: They be tearing me up in them YouTube comments.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's love d they love you. That's how they show. It's like a pit bull when he bites you and then he licks it.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing that That was the Marris's version of that asap Rocky interview when they asked him what he thought about social justice. And I'm jiggy and soho. I'm getting ship about none of that.
Speaker 2: It's just I just don't understand what we're going on with fie. Man. Yeah, I don't get I'm lost out here, all right, man, Well, like, thank y'all for kicking it listening and do whatever the fuck y'all doing, cracking your toes, whatever y'are doing. You know, niggas be cracking in the podcast. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's right. Did we forget to talk about that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: We got a table that please write.
Speaker 2: There, I have a foot fetish.
Speaker 1: That That was what I want to come in here and talk about from our dinner.
Speaker 2: What foot fetish do I have?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Now you're next episode. It's tabled.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's let's do it. Yeah. I was talking about me and having a foot fetish at dinner.
Speaker 1: You came. You walked in to dinner when we were eating, and immediately started talking about feet.
Speaker 2: Right now, that's not how it happened. That's not how it happened.
Speaker 1: Say it. We're gonna say there.
Speaker 2: Let's save it because y'all trying to see You came in late.
Speaker 1: On ten and was like, Yo, it's chicks feet man, a fact.
Speaker 2: That's not what I did. But I she.
Speaker 1: Just posted on Instagram she wear seventeen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yea, I know what you told.
Speaker 1: Oh we'll talk about it later.
Speaker 2: See all right, Well listen, we'll talk to y'all next week. Y'all be safe. Stream your favorite artists, Support your favorite artist, support your favorite podcast. Oh by merch. Merch is still available. I don't know if we have to link in our videos or not. The marriage, but merch is still available.
Speaker 3: New Rory letter inmaul dot com.
Speaker 2: There you go, get your merch, get your hoodies. Great Christmas gifts. We need some fucking merch, but that's what don't have any And yeah, man, we'll talk to y'all next week. Be safe, peace, worry