Speaker 1: All right, let its get a simple man, and that can only mean one thing on this radio program, all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, All things Bill O'Reilly at bill O'Reilly dot com. Is an upcoming book called Confronting Evil, Assessing.
Speaker 2: The worst of the worst.
Speaker 1: And of course, we will, as per usual, not be given Bill O'Reilly a cupcake interview. We get very very deep in the paint with those interviews. Mister O'Reilly, sir, how are you happy Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Thanks for mentioning the book. It'll be out September ninth, and putin mal Hitler and the Ayatola Homania on the cover, eight others inside and what we find out a putin that's the lead for the book. So I think you're going to be interested. We'll get it to you and probably a little left Memorial Day, we'll.
Speaker 2: Have a galley, you know what.
Speaker 1: You've always very generous and give me early copies of it, and I do appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm in the know when I get that. You will not be surprised to know. I checked out bill O'Reilly dot com and I read your take on the Democrats, your current take on the Democrats, and I think you was spot on. He said, they're not trying to solve difficult situations. They're solely interested in opposing Trump. I call that reverting to form. That's all they really know. And he said, you know, what are the Democrats solution at thirty seven trillion dollars in debt to illegal drugs being smuggled in from Mexico, and I'd add China to that, to ending wars in Europe and the Middle East, to the yearly trillion dollar trade deficit, to preventing a ran from building nuclear weapons, to the exploding costs of health care, and you rightly pointed out about Biden, he had no specific plans to improve any of these things. I would argue that he made things dramatically worse and handed off a mess to the Trump administration. And it looks like the party is carrying on in Joe's tradition. I would even argue that they've they've they're in the middle of a massive identity crisis and seem to be leaning towards the radicalism that defines their party today, which is even further left than Joe. But you know, what are they offering, bill except Kasmin Crockett, AOC the Squad and Bernie Sanders' grandpa, Bernie Well.
Speaker 3: I think there has there should be a law that says, if you go on television and criticize a policy, then you should have to have a better policy, and then it should be a misdemeanor if you don't, so you'd be handcuffed right on the set of the Hannity television program and led away. Because it's such a waste of time and insulting to people watching and listening on the radio when you get critics up there who say, oh, the times are terrible, that said, and then you go, well, what would you do instead? Are you okay with a trillion dollar a year deficit in trade? I asked that question last week to James Carvil. I don't know whether you saw that or not part of the town hall we did, and carbal I did not.
Speaker 2: What was his answer, Carbo's gotten crazy.
Speaker 1: The old James Carble that was part of the era of big government is over, the end of welfare as we know it. You know that Carvil's gone. He's just angry, very very angry, and seemingly a times crazy but he's one.
Speaker 3: Of the main critics of this tariff situation. And then very simple, Okay, it might not work, that's true. I believe it's going to work. My sourcing on it says that this meeting in Switzerland this coming weekend with the Chinese and the American delication is the first step to stopping this trade war. And it's a serious meeting.
Speaker 1: By the way, I know it's a serious meeting. I have my sources as you have yours, and I could tell you and this is what I've been predicting from the beginning. This is economically you can use an analogy and say it's mutually a sure destruction. Kinda needs access to our markets. That's why they have to come to the table. Now we have things we need from them. Now American consumers want cheap items. That's part of it. But the more important part of it is Kinda, unlike most of the rest of the world, was smart enough to go forward with these rare earth minerals, and for the time being we are getting we will be independent of it by the end of the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: We do need that.
Speaker 1: So it's in everyone's best interest to make a deal, which I think it will be hard to make, but will happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree that the trade war is not going to come to a a much worse level than it is now. So then once people's fears are laid and the sock market begins to take on some momentum and the dollar firms overseas, then I suggested that if it all kicks in the way President Trump's vision has it kicking in, that trouble will go into Ronald Reagan's territory. Remember, Reagan in his second term was celebrated after a bumpy first term. After Carter destroyed the American economy, it took a while for Reagan to put it back together. It's the same statement.
Speaker 1: Now, we suff at a recession for the first two years, and remember it took him much longer than it's seems to be taking. Assuming the one big beautiful bill gets passed. It's it took Reagan two years to get his economic bill passed, and that killed him in the midterms.
Speaker 3: That's right, and his approval rating was low, but part of that is because you be shot and almost killed. So they took him off the map for about three quarters of a year. As they wrote in Killing Reagan. But when you said that Biden is really shocking, and I'm not using that word in an overstatement. It is really shocking on how he ignored, not just couldn't do it, He ignored these unlievable problems just turned.
Speaker 1: He didn't just ignore them, Bill, he lied and said that they didn't exist. He said the border was closed and the border was secure. He said inflation was transitory. I mean every you know. He just denied the truth and reality of everything, and the deficit, the debt went through the roof and denied that too.
Speaker 2: In the media covered for him, and.
Speaker 3: That's why you had that shock. When Trump comes in and tries to correct all of them at the same time. And you can debate whether maybe he could have spaced it out a little bit and lessened the pain, but they had to be confronted. You just cannot have an open border, and Trump that's just big victory so far. And then when you're looking at a thirty seven trillion dollar national debt where people don't understand that before he left office, Biden signed paperwork that would have extended the debt ten trillion more dollars, crazy funded and people don't understand why those is necessary why Musch came in. Yes, wasteful spending, crazy stuff, Sure, that was the headline. But when you had an administration, it was basically just okay, every single thing, every spenditure you could possibly have. In ten years, we had a fifty trillion dollar debt. And I'll give you one example, because this is a big Democratic began the talking point medicaid. Medicaid is so far out of control because states like California use federal money, which funds most of Medicaid to the states, to pay the health costs of undocumented migrants. They use it for social programs like dance lessons in poor neighborhoods, things like that. And there's no Biden made no attempt to rain any of this in it all, none of it. And so then when you have a new president coming to go maybe going to stop all of this because we simply cannot continue on this bankruptcy projection. And then you get to his party going no, no, you can't stop anythingding, I don't know one program the Democrats want to stop or cut outside of the Defense Department. Do you know one problem?
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Well, here's what I see, and this is what I think you're you're completely on the right track here, and hear me out on this. Those already headed towards two hundred billion dollars identified that they can find waste, fraud, abuse, corruption, and instill savings in some discipline in the budgetary process. Since the president even began threatening tariffs, over eight trillion dollars from countries and companies has been committed to be spent in this country on manufacturing in the next four years, including auto manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, semiconductors, things that are important to national security. The tax cuts that will be made permanent, including no tax on tips, social security, or overtime. Well, Reagan dropped the top marginal rate from seven eighty to twenty eight percent. Revenues to the government doubled. Unfortunately, Washington spent a buck twenty five for every new dollar he brought in. And add to that the president's commitment energy dominance, which is I think the area where we become an energy rich nation. That to me, foundationally is what gets us to what you are describing as a period of great economic hope and prosperity. And added to that is the Republican Party under Donald Trump will become the party of hard working men and women again, because opportunities are going to be be you know, abundant in this country for high paying career jobs.
Speaker 3: Look, if Trump realizes the potential that he has laid out, and that the American economy becomes more self sufficient, then he will go down as one of the greatest presidents in the history of the country, despite all of the rhetoric and all of the controversy and all of that, because the American people, you hear Bernie Centers and Alcasio Cortez and crafts out, are the income disparities? Are the billionaire is oligarchy? All of that? Well, how do you ever think you're going to close that if you don't have an infrastructure that pays workers more money? See that, That's a question I would ask Bernie Sanders. He couldn't possibly answer it, because Barnie's not that smart. Okay, But you're you're screaming up there about income inequality. That's all you do.
Speaker 1: Yes, you mean the tour that he took with AOC on a private jet. Is is the private jet part of the oligarchy that they're fighting?
Speaker 3: That shows their their sensitivity to the issue. But they don't understand how you have to restructure an economy to close.
Speaker 1: That in See, you and I care about the same thing, and I'll use your your term for it, the folks. Because we were the folks, we are the folks. In other words, our backgrounds make us very sympathetic to the people that really do make this country great. The people that listen to this program, that watch our shows, uh, and have been so loyal to us over the years. They're the people that make this country great. Bill, And they're the ones I'll use another bill, O'Reilly term, that have been hosed by their government for years. We had four years of complete inaction, denial, and outright lying, and these problems have got dramatically worse. And Donald Trump, with frankly, with lightning speed, is addressing all of these big issues at once. It's a very heavy lift, but it's it's it's necessary if we're going to save the country.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting because Trump and Musk are so wealthy. It's just beyond comprehension. I mean, they don't have to worry about any kind of building.
Speaker 2: You're kind of right up there, O'Reilly. You know, you're pretty close.
Speaker 3: Well not nut zone believe me. But you would think that they might not care because a lot of Olivegard's billionaires don't. But it seems and the last time I talk to President Trump, I do most of the listening when I talk to him on the phone, I don't really badger him or anything. It seemed that he was distressed by the failure of the American people to understand the bigger picture, what you get from the tariffs. It's difficult to get the deals he thinks he's going to get them. But anything worth having is difficult. Can your mom tell you that? Everybody my mother told me.
Speaker 2: If it's anything worth while in life is hard.
Speaker 3: That's right. But if Trump can succeed in changing the American economy from basically a service to a manufacturing thenuig's will rise much faster than if you kept the status quo, which the Democrats want to do. See, it's okay to say oligarchs, billionaires, income, read you know all of this, But if you don't have a plan and they don't, how are you ever going to improve anything? And that's the campation that I have because I don't think these people are genuine.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you, Bill O'Reilly all things O'Reilly or Billoreilly dot com.
Speaker 2: And uh, good to talk to you, my.
Speaker 3: Friend, same thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: What is this.
Speaker 1: Guy's name on MSDNC. I guess he's a regular contributor. What is it Ellie Missedall? Miss Ellie Misstall?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you know who Ellie Mistall is? He's some professor or something. You know anything about him? You know anything at all?
Speaker 2: I know he's a liberal hack. I think that encompasses all of my thoughts on Ellie Mistall.
Speaker 1: There you go. This is what he said. An MSDNC has just gone off the rails. They are out of their minds. Just just listen to what he says.
Speaker 2: Along the rails. Boy, ol, boy, you're feeling good today? Being kind? I'm being kind. Listen.
Speaker 4: If I get shot, if I get murdered by an undocumented immigrant, please tell my children.
Speaker 2: I did not care that they were undocumented.
Speaker 1: I get shot, I get killed by an illeus. I don't care that it's an illegal I care. I care that our government literally had the most preventable national security unmitigated disaster and allowed you know, twelve fourteen, fifteen, whatever the number is, unvetted illegal immigrants into this country, including known terrorists, murderers, rapists, violent criminals, cartel members, and gang members. No, that would bother me, and I wish my family could actually sue them. Of course, it's difficult to sue your federal government for screwing up. As far as I'm concerned, these individuals that let this happen blood on their hands, period, end of sentence. They're responsible, and the whole time we need Congress to act well. Donald Trump proved that was a lie too, on top of the lie that the borders closed and the border secure. Let me take you back, because this issue of Joe Biden is cognitive state, another big lie and collusion with the legacy state run, legacy media mob and Democrats. They're all now defending themselves from these idiotic statements they made. Circle back Chensaki saying, you know, I have a hard time keeping up with him. And meanwhile, years earlier, we were pointing out what a cognitive messy is. And let's go back to March of twenty twenty four, Liberal Joe, Liberal Joe on his show, this is what he said about Joe Biden being his best self right now intellectually et cetera.
Speaker 4: Listen, start your tape right now, because I'm about to tell you the truth and f you if you can't handle the truth. This version of Biden, intellectually, analytically is the best Biden ever, not a close second.
Speaker 2: And I've known him for years.
Speaker 4: The Prasnskis have known him for fifty years. If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say.
Speaker 1: It really intellectually, Really, this is March of twenty twenty four. There's not a single person with eyes in there in their head that can see that that would agree with that stupid statement. So I guess we should all go f ourselves. Oh okay, Liberal Joe. Now why do I say that? Because now, Liberal Joe, because he has such great judgment in people, is prasy AOC as someone that can carry the democratic message forward. I love him saying this, to be very honest, let's play it.
Speaker 4: I understand that AOC may be more progressive than a lot of people. I also understand that she's one of the most articulate, exciting people in the democratic fields.
Speaker 2: He goes out with Ernie Sanders and yeah, she.
Speaker 4: Just draws so many People's very good, very effective in hearings. They need somebody young like AOC. And again it's not about ideology, you know. They she can carry the message forward for a Democratic party that really needs to reach out the younger Americans.
Speaker 1: Really, I mean, he's got liberal Joe is just this great ability to you know, ascertain the character of people that are in high office or potentially of ambition to run for high office. All right, let's get to our phones. Let us say hi to Rick and Rhode Island. Rick, where are you Rhode Island? Glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 5: Hey, Sillan used to talk to you, my friend.
Speaker 2: Nice to talk to you. What's going on? Where in Rhode Island do you live?
Speaker 5: I live in Eastern Providence, right? And where did you live when you were here?
Speaker 2: I lived in Warren.
Speaker 1: I wasn't that far away, maybe fifteen minutes away from where you are.
Speaker 5: You were in Warren. I graduated nineteen seventy nine Warren High School.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean you know what? It was a great town, very New England. I love the architecture there. For a short time I worked for Blount Marine in Warren, Rhode Island.
Speaker 5: My dad and my dad was electric in a Blount Marine for twenty three years.
Speaker 2: Your yo, your dad worked for Bloun Marine.
Speaker 5: Yep, he was headn electrician for twenty three years.
Speaker 2: I was on your mind today.
Speaker 5: How stupid the Democrats think that we must be to keep saying that, Oh I never saw Joe Biden with any decline. He was fine. He was so sharp we couldn't.
Speaker 6: Keep up with him.
Speaker 5: Oh he got more are done in the day that most people get done in a month. Come on, in the meantime, we're watching him shake hands with people that are not there, say that he met with foreign leaders that died twenty years ago, calling on reporters that that I had also passed away, can't find his way off the stage or walk a set of stairs. And they're saying, oh, he was sharp as attack. We never noticed any decline. They must think we're so stupid that we're just going to say, oh, they never saw any decline. Oh we must not have saw what we think we saw. Come on, what do you think showing.
Speaker 1: The fact that they're sticking to the lie. Still, let me let me just sum up how right you are? Why playing this.
Speaker 7: The political coverage. Look some of the political players and some of the let me ask ritrophy question.
Speaker 2: That kind of sums it up. Rick.
Speaker 1: Anyway, good call my friend, all my best to my friends in New England. Uh, let's say hi to Mike and Mississippi. Mike, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 8: Doing great? I'm doing great. Mister Hannity, how are you doing today?
Speaker 1: I'm good man, I'm doing good today. You sound like you're doing good. I love when people are upbeat. You know what, there's a lot in life that's not perfect. There's a lot we should be grateful for, and it sounds like you have a grateful heart. I can hear it.
Speaker 8: Everybody asked me how you doing? And I just tell them any better?
Speaker 6: And I couldn't stand it.
Speaker 2: So I'd love that answer.
Speaker 1: You know what the worst part is is like, you know when you say casually, oh, how's everything, and then somebody goes on a long rent telling you how miserable their life is, and you're like, why did I ask? Not that you don't want to, you know, sympathize with people or have empathy for people, but there are moments where like, uh, I shouldn't have asked that.
Speaker 8: Question, right, but you kind of feel bad about it.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I give it you do you do.
Speaker 8: You a great American, sir. Listen to you all the time in my truck when I'm driving up and down the road keeping America.
Speaker 2: Rowland, Well, thank you for what you do in.
Speaker 8: Crockets and the Democrat Party in general against people in wheelchairs. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't get it either.
Speaker 1: Look, I've had situations in my career when I'm on the road that for security reasons, I've gotten I've gotten treatment that I don't want, need, or ever desire. And then sometimes security people overrule you, depending on what the scenario or situation is. I've had such such situations where you know, I've had threats or situations where people are violent, and you know, I saw the incident at the airport. It sounds like she was this was just an entitled incident, And you know what, I'd rather just wait in the back of the line, you know, just like when I go to the grocery store, I wait online, I've picked, I try and picked the shortest line. Then I just wait, or I just do my own self check out, which I always love doing and because I think I'm really fast at it, and I find those barcodes quick and boom, boom boom, boom boom.
Speaker 2: I packed my own bags. I'm out of there. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I sometimes you don't know, and I'm not making an excuse for it or her. But I can't tell you how many times I've been walked into events through kitchens and back areas of hotels in the course of my life. And it's only because when you're a public figure, there are people out there that don't like you, and it puts other people also in a situation that's not safe, and I don't like to do that to other people. It can get a little more complicated, hated and nuanced. But I'm not making excuses for her. That seemed pretty entitled to me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, what brought it to me like that was what she said about the governor in the wheelchair, calling him Governor hot Wheels and all that, And to me, that's.
Speaker 2: I was just mean. Let me let me play with let me remind people what she.
Speaker 9: Said, because we in these hot ass Texas streets. Honey, y'all know, we got Governor hot Wheels down there. Come on now, and the only thing hot about him is that he is a hot ass mess honey.
Speaker 1: So so yes, and she thinks she might be the future and the leader of the Democratic Party. She said that I don't know, but I might be. I don't think so. Mike and Mississippi, we can all learn from you, my friend. God bless you, and God bless your family.
Speaker 8: Buddy, hik Sean.
Speaker 2: Thanks quick break, right.
Speaker 1: Back, more of your call straight ahead, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we roll along.
Speaker 10: Today, Next our final round up and information overload hours.
Speaker 1: All right, we get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four to one. Shawn is a number few want to be a part of the program, Asher Illinois, Next, Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 11: Hi, Sean, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Thank you wondering.
Speaker 11: I was wondering about Israel. What's what's like the whole policy going on in the White House and between them wells the new attack. I don't know what's going on really, well.
Speaker 1: We we thought we had an agreement, uh with the Hooties. My guess is in a message to Iran. You know, Trump used bunker buster bombs to pound the hoodies in a submission, and then they got in touch with the White House said they don't know Moss, they didn't want anymore now. The Supreme Political Council, the huti's Presidential Council, stated that they have indirectly informed the US that continued escalation would impact the President's plan visit to the region, emphasizing that this was the only message conveyed to me. I read that as the Iranians got to them and said, how dare you say? No Moss and the fights over and we're gonna not listen to Iran That's my interpretation of it. I see, I think, and the net result will be they're going to continue to get the crap pounded out of them, and there's not a damn thing they'll be able to do.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 11: Also, I had an idea for President Trump that in honor of the US twenty fifth birthday, he should polish the Statue of Liberty and make it back to the copper color. Make like a nice ceremony.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all.
Speaker 11: Pretty good enough.
Speaker 2: It's two it's two.
Speaker 1: Hundred and fifty, by the way, but you know's not let's not split hairs. Yeah, all right, ash I appreciate you. God bless Texas Cherry. How are you glad you called.
Speaker 6: Hi? Sean fan since nineteen ninety six from the Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes days.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, my friend.
Speaker 6: What's going on the eleventh Amendment? Sean? In there, it has a closet Citizens and subjects of foreign States do not have the judicial power of the United States, and shall not be construed or extended to any suit in or in law or equity.
Speaker 2: MM.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm pulling out my Constitution because I have it right here in front of me, as I always do. And the text of it is, is that an amendment of the Constitution, you know, ratify this is seventeen ninety five restricts the ability of individuals to bring suit against states of which they are not citizens in federal court. It was adopted to overrule a Supreme Court decision, and in that case, the court held that states did not enjoy sovereign immunity from suits made by citizens of other states in federal court. And it establishes the federal courts do not have the authority to hear cases brought by private parties against the state. There's a lot to this and it there's a lot of legal What is your biggest point of it? Because the judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by citizens of another state, or citizens or subjects of any foreign state. You're talking about the foreign State provision.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, And it has to do with the people conclaiming that the due process is due to people that are not citizens states, but are citizens of a foreign state under the fifth and fourteenth Amendment.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think your interpretation is correct based on the actual reading of the Amendment. I do, and I think it's legally some but I got to run them up on a heart break here. Thank you, my friend. Eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, Look, it is not every day that you meet great people. And I met two great people. One great person, but him and his father. I'm talking about Peter Harris, and it was him and his dad that showed nothing but a passion for putting real healthy food on your table. And one of the great products I've been telling you about grainberry cereal pack with antioxidants. Now, when it comes to dinner, they have this product that you want to remember. It's called Silver Palette Pasta Sauce. It's incredible. It's not your average pasta. Now, Silver Palette they use a blend of holes and Horizano and California tomatoes. Is no added sugar, there's no junk. It is clean, honest ingredients, garlic, basil, extra virgin olive oil, family owned, quality driven.
Speaker 2: It is delicious.
Speaker 1: And when you go grocery shopping, don't forget the name Silver Palate Pasta sauce. You can get classics like Marinara low sodium, Marinera, tomato basil, and of course there's Silver Palate pizza and vodka sauce, the best I've ever had. You're gonna love it. Just remember the name when you go grocery shopping, Silver Palate Pasta Sauce, and you'll never go back to what you're using.
Speaker 2: Currently.
Speaker 1: In an emergency, reach your friends and family anytime thanks to the technology that is rapid radios in their walkie talkies. Springtime brings bad weather, so stay prepared with rapid radios instant push to talk devices with nationwide coverage it's one hundred percent private, no contract ever required. For a limited time, just go to rapid radios dot com. You'll get sixty percent off. You get free ups shipping from Michigan. If you had the promo code Radio twenty five, you get an extra twenty five bucks off and a free EMP protection back