Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: Hello, I hope you're having a good Friday. Ray would you play that voicemail? I think it's number three about Lunchbox.
Speaker 4: Can someone please get Lunchbox and application for Deal or No Deal Island? They're taking applicants for next season and he would be great at it. I've been watching it and there's lots of money that he could make, and there's a social game that he could play. Please just apply Lunchbox for Deal or No Deal Island.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that show is.
Speaker 3: I know Deal or No Deal, I know Love Island, I know survivor Lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Do you know Deal or No Deal Island?
Speaker 5: I saw a commercial for it, but I have no idea the concept or anything about it. Didn't watch it, don't know how it works, don't know the rules.
Speaker 3: Sounds like they send people to an island to play Deal or No Deal. If I'm guessing that's cool, I think, But it.
Speaker 5: Sounds like there's a social aspect, so I feel like it's like you have to work as a team and get more money and then But I don't know. I haven't i'd have to look into.
Speaker 1: It, myke. My guess is they send people to an island.
Speaker 3: Yep, they have to work together kind of like alliances, basically like survivor.
Speaker 1: Then it's deal or no deal as well. Basically that's what I would have taken from that.
Speaker 3: But as they're surviving, they also can take deals or not take deals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thirteen contestants, two hundred million dollars?
Speaker 1: Are there still suitcasion?
Speaker 3: I would assume if it's under the deal or no deal brand, there are suitcases?
Speaker 1: Are those cases? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hidden briefcases?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go. That's easiest. I don't even need to know the context deal island. We got it. I know a lot of money. What network is that on?
Speaker 6: It looks like it's on Peacocks it'd be NBC.
Speaker 3: Is it on Peacock or is it on NBC? So is it on actual like linear television?
Speaker 6: Season one is just on Peacock? That I see? So let me see.
Speaker 3: I don't know why lunchbox doesn't actually apply to more game shows.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's an NBC.
Speaker 3: It's a number game. I mean, I do know why he doesn't. But if he if you did, I think you would actually make a couple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: I think he's torn though, like because you have the family. I don't think he's torn. I think he's lazy.
Speaker 5: No, it's called I don't know if i'd be able to leave this job. Oh, I don't want to go through the whole time.
Speaker 1: So do a game show.
Speaker 3: Bobby's told you to do a game No, no, no, hold on, guys, there's a difference in a reality show or a competition show. In a game show, a game show is there's fifty of them, they tape, it's one day, it's will a fortune, it's prices, right, it's what those on NBC in the nighttime, a millionaire.
Speaker 1: That's a game show.
Speaker 5: Oh right, right, I see what you're saying. Okay, So like this Deal or No Deal island? Would that would be probably a competition show.
Speaker 2: That'd be a little different. Could I be gone for a while.
Speaker 1: Yes, But they try to shoot him as fast as possible.
Speaker 3: Because they shoot him as fast as possible, it doesn't cost as much for them to shoot because they don't have full crews out on the island, So they'd probably shoot it all in two to three weeks.
Speaker 1: And I'd look y'all for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Deal or No Deal? Island is you're on location for thirty days.
Speaker 1: There you go. I thought we were going to do like Prices ride or something.
Speaker 3: No, Scuba had said something, Lunchbox had said something, and then I forgot what they said because it just sounded like they were just yelling at each other.
Speaker 2: No, we were supposed to do.
Speaker 5: Some hyundaid drive away or something, and they.
Speaker 7: Were trying to find a client to basically pay to get Lunchbox to Los Angeles because during certain parts of the year they do open casting calls and it's really easy to get in, especially with someone like his personality and our connections.
Speaker 1: What connections do we have.
Speaker 7: I have a lot of connections from people that work in the production industry, and I have friends that work over there.
Speaker 1: But what if we just bought them a plane ticket to go?
Speaker 8: I mean, if you have the budget to know there's.
Speaker 1: No budget there. Here's thinking about the budget on this show.
Speaker 3: As we all know, well most of us know, this budget on this show is me spending my money.
Speaker 7: For the most A lot of times we try to get clients and a lot of times you have to step in. Yes, So if you want to step in, we could. I'm more than happy to coordinate it and make it work.
Speaker 1: We can also do with Ray too.
Speaker 2: Well, don't know when why are we shifting it?
Speaker 3: Well, because I don't think you're You're only the game show guy. I mean you guys could both do it or you know, it just depends depends what the deal was, what the game is, could be game exclusive. Maybe we play a game on this show, and whoever wins the game, I pay for their flight and hotel and they go out and do it that.
Speaker 1: It's a minor league.
Speaker 3: If you get through the minor league, called them, get a chance to go get called to the majors.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Process.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Ray is like a huge competition show person.
Speaker 9: It's like a Big Brother guy.
Speaker 1: Right. But so Lunchbox is a survivor guy. But guys, anybody can play game chows. Yes anybody, not anybody.
Speaker 2: There's some people that do not need to be on TV.
Speaker 1: They don't, okay, but they're on TV.
Speaker 3: But Ray has a great personality Lunchbox does.
Speaker 1: I said, we throw Abby in the mix you are just now would be great.
Speaker 3: Why not go let everybody have a chance in the miners to have a chance to get to the majors.
Speaker 1: If you you have to win them. Here's the problem that attack doesn't win a lot of games here, But.
Speaker 3: That's okay, then she won't. It'd be like somebody who doesn't deserve to be in double A ball. He'll bat one twenty and he'll fall back down to rookie league or retire.
Speaker 9: Occasionally people get through what do you mean, Like they get lucky and they.
Speaker 3: Win something, but it won't be It won't be one game. It'll be a series, just like it would be if you were playing ball.
Speaker 9: Okay, you just I feel like it just went from you potentially buying lunchbox a ticket to now being between.
Speaker 3: It went from why is lunchbox not done? Not applied for things? To him going I can't be gone for a month, to me going didn't scuba?
Speaker 1: Well we didn't have a client. I said, well, why.
Speaker 3: Don't I just buy a ticket for lunch I could also do it for Ray. That's how it went. It was never we're settling only on lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Interesting you heard it that way, though, Amy, I know, Oh yeah, interesting.
Speaker 3: No, she's obsessed with lunchbox, so crazy, Because the actual transition was why hasn't lunchbox applied to this stuff. Then it got to the Hundai thing. Then I got to I could buy a.
Speaker 1: Ticket here I heard it, I know, and then I said I.
Speaker 3: Could also buy Ray a ticket. And then it turned into I thought we were only sending lunchbox.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, it went to the original conversation was about lunchbox, and then you said to Scuba see something along the lines of what if I just what if we buy a plane ticket? And it was specifically about lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Specifically about getting somebody out there.
Speaker 9: No, at that point in time, it was about lunchbox.
Speaker 3: It was only about lunchbox because we were talking about the Hundai thing where we're going to send him out there, because that was a segment we had talked about because Hundai wouldn't honestly, Hunday wouldn't want us to send Ray because he's not a big a part on air on the show. They would want one of the big four to go do it, one of them Mount Rushmore and there's only four four the heads. And then it turned into well, we could do this and then we could have a lot of great content if we had a minor league. Everybody game showed for their chance for me to pay my money to go and try to get on a game show. But then you only demanded Lunchbox.
Speaker 9: I didn't demand, guys, I made a stake.
Speaker 1: Weird, it seems like it was ripped away from Yes, well, were you protecting lunch got away? It's my money.
Speaker 9: Listened by ripped away? It's like yes, because for a long time we have been talked about it being a Lunchbox storyline, that's all.
Speaker 3: But we also told Lunchbox he could pay for his own flight. We'd still hook him up, and he's like, I don't want to do that. We've also said all you got to do just pay for your own flight out there Southwest and Scuba Stee will still use all the connections.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he didn't do it, and he didn't want to do.
Speaker 9: That, Well he should.
Speaker 2: Let's go but it now.
Speaker 3: But I would open it up for a competition. Whomever wins wins. I will pay for their flight and a couple of nights hotel. Try to get on a game show, because that's also good on air content for like a week. It's a week of fun games competing for something. Yeah, we'll get on my side.
Speaker 9: Now, I'm not I'm not on sides guys, guys, so you have to you have to go up. Min't hardly unbiased.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: I feel like a lot of times it's okay, never mind, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 10: I mean, I saw it as she thought we were giving it to Lunchbox and then made a plan to not give it to him.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 9: No, I didn't say we made a plan.
Speaker 6: And I said how I almost had the ticket in his hand.
Speaker 9: I said, the way you've said it was specifically about him, And you said, what if I get the ticket or what if we get a plane ticket that was specifically about him? I'm fine with Obviously, it doesn't matter if I'm fine with it or not. But I think it'd be fun to shift it. I like your idea. I was just asking how it I know the evolution of it. I was here for it. I'm just like, wow, dang, Lunchbox probably felt really close to having it and now he doesn't. But I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 9: I'm not emotionally impacted by it.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it doesn't avoid No, I.
Speaker 9: Feel like I'm very calm right now.
Speaker 3: It's Lunchbox also had the opportunity to go and fly himself out there with scuba saying I'll hook you up with producers, and he chosen not to.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he should have done that though Lunchbucks.
Speaker 5: I was never given that opportunity. We talked about doing a Hyundai fly away, and that was the last I heard about. It was, Hey, we're trying to get this sponsor to do it and we're gonna figure it out out. It'll be a week in Los Angeles. I said, okay. And then, but before.
Speaker 3: We had the idea for a Hyundai though, we said, Scuba said it if you just get out there, and it was I we pay for and I'm like, I'm not paying for that. And then it was let's if you fly yourself out there, will give you the week off to go and beyond game shows.
Speaker 2: Okay, what week mile off?
Speaker 3: I'm out, No, but you have to go to LA and beyond game and be on game.
Speaker 1: Shows, but you have to pay for your own flight.
Speaker 2: Fine, let's go Scuba.
Speaker 1: What month does he need to do that?
Speaker 8: It's usually in the fall.
Speaker 7: I have to do my research because I kind of just haven't really thought about this in a while, but I believe it's in the fall, usually like September October.
Speaker 3: Do you have any friends that still work out there. Oh yeah, oh yeah, and casting, casting and producers.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, let me check out fall flights for Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: They would be cheaper.
Speaker 9: Really.
Speaker 2: Burbank is where I need to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh I would have fled to Burber You can find lax is the worst. Yeah, but there's so many more flights.
Speaker 7: There's always a direct on the weekend, the Burbank, that's what would do.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, well we'll do both. Yeah.
Speaker 9: The good thing about LA is it'll check all the airports nearby.
Speaker 8: It will Southwest Long Beach is good too, along.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, I'm John Wayne.
Speaker 8: All the smaller ones are nice because you don't have to deal.
Speaker 2: With the crest. What about Orange County?
Speaker 1: That's too far? It is, John, that's the OC. You're gonna drive hour and five minutes?
Speaker 2: Then I won't do that one. Here we go. I'm gonna leave October. You said, yeah, October first.
Speaker 3: What's the percentage chance he booked it with his own money right now?
Speaker 1: Zero? Okay?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 4: Zero.
Speaker 1: He's probably on word and just saying we're up Burbank. Uh huh, Long Compton. I can Fland to Compton.
Speaker 5: No pulling up if I leave on Tuesday, October first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, I'm in go ahead.
Speaker 5: I mean I got it for as low as one hundred and forty nine buck.
Speaker 1: That's great, we can go sooner. They have they do.
Speaker 7: They have tape beings for prices, right, that's what you wanted to in h this in May.
Speaker 1: Do you know anybody that works the price is right?
Speaker 8: I have to think I do you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Drew Carrey, Oh my god, you don't know him.
Speaker 1: Hey, just book the one way, dude, because you might get discovered there and then like they're like, hey man, can you stay in La?
Speaker 9: Yea yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like when people would go over back in then olden days in a war, they would take their ship, they'd sell their ship, and they'd burn their boat so they couldn't retreat and leave.
Speaker 1: So that means they were there to fight.
Speaker 3: So, lunchbox, what you need to do is you need to book a one way fly over, commit a fellony while you're there, be on the no fly list, and you can never come back. Therefore you've committed to fighting that fight, dude.
Speaker 11: We've heard a lot of stories people going to LA and then never coming back because they made it or were killed that too.
Speaker 2: Right, here's one to Burdbank direct flight.
Speaker 1: That's more expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's a direct flight. It's worth a ten dollars.
Speaker 1: The others aren't direct.
Speaker 2: No, lax is stopped one to stop everywhere. That's rough.
Speaker 9: Do you think sometimes people were to go to.
Speaker 5: Houston, Dallas, Denver, Austin, Saint Louis, Phoenix.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of slid math whatever.
Speaker 1: That means, all those stops, all the one, all those places.
Speaker 3: I'm flying southwest to LA next Wednesday after the show. It's not there's a NonStop. I gotta go pitch some shows on Thursday.
Speaker 1: After the show.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna work from LA on Thursday, and then I've got like a whole day of TV pitch meeting.
Speaker 1: You're going to LA. Who about? Who about your ticket?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: Oh, you bought your own tickets? Interesting, my own ticket? You can do that.
Speaker 2: There is a NonStop, but it's two hundred and twenty five LAX.
Speaker 5: I could pay one fifty nine and go to Burbank that's where the studios are.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I heard that some but like the big like the where they do American Idol dancing with a store all their shows.
Speaker 1: That's not Burbank. Oh it's not.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of the offices are in Burbank.
Speaker 1: Where did you do the Dancing with the Stars? Same place that did American Idol? Okay, okay, same Fame studio.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was whatever by the Grove.
Speaker 1: And like is it? I don't know. There's so many parts.
Speaker 9: I don't I remember that was gone now though I remember going to eat there.
Speaker 7: What'd you say they moved all that? The CBS were used to do Dance with the Stars by the Grove.
Speaker 1: When did they move that? We saw it like a year ago. Yeah, James Corden was shot there until it was over. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I feel like they moved because Price there's right moved. And I feel like they also moved too because Fremantle, I think shoots somewhere else now.
Speaker 1: But free Who cares, we're in the weeds here, I know exactly. Sorry, I don't. I don't think they moved that. That was too. That was a massive multi I went to I went there a year ago and I drove right by and I was still there. Go ahead, well do you?
Speaker 9: I guess you're probably not allowed to share any of your What are you pitching or what kind of shows or anything.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, not yet, not totally rejected. Okay, cool, CBS.
Speaker 9: I don't think that way. Why don't you say not until it's accepted or not until they're the.
Speaker 3: I won't be able to say for like two years, so I'm kind of hoping they could reject us. We could do a bit on them. Okay, okay, we should.
Speaker 1: Did you try to google it? Well?
Speaker 3: I tried to get BBS and I gave up because I like that with CBS Television Company and then pair themount CBS.
Speaker 11: Man, I remember being in that studio when you were in Dancing with the Stars and I walked right by the Prices the price is right wheel.
Speaker 1: Oh, all all those props right there, Like it's so cool.
Speaker 3: We used to spin it like every day. Really, we'd go over to the wheel and spin it. Just it's it's pretty heavy. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's just prices, right, I know they moved, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I don't think I took the whole building down. Was mat that was nothing to take it.
Speaker 8: Didn't take it down. But just who was ever in there is gone.
Speaker 3: Let's see a person pretending to be Aaron Rodgers was conned. A person pretending to be Aaron Rodgers conned a gullible woman in Ohio. Aaron Rodgers apparently was talking with his fans, except it wasn't Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: She thought it was.
Speaker 3: They were messaging on an app called vibert that whose throat?
Speaker 1: Did that? Did you guys? Hear it?
Speaker 9: No, I will normally admit if it's mine, I don't think it was. No, normally I can tell I heard that that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was like a wet one.
Speaker 3: A woman in Ohio has been robbed by a person claiming to be Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: She and Aaron talked for a couple of months.
Speaker 3: Was confident was him because his profile had a picture of him Martin Packer's hat, of course, even though it with the Jets by.
Speaker 9: The way, Oh, I was about to say, I thought he played for the Jets.
Speaker 1: Did you remember?
Speaker 9: That's like the one of the ones that I know.
Speaker 3: She was so sure he was legit she gave him her driver's license info. When if you ever talked to somebody in a dating app and they wanted her driver's license info info, oh, social Security number and at account details.
Speaker 9: I mean, well, when you're getting really close.
Speaker 1: If you're wondering why he would need all this.
Speaker 3: He'd say things like, I'll send you ten thousand dollars to help me move out of your apartment, but first sent eight hundred to my lawyer's wife.
Speaker 9: Huh. So many questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the question I have and it's not even a question like she's she was vulnerable?
Speaker 9: Yeah, very I.
Speaker 1: Know those people are never at fault, but there are so many like red flags there. Right.
Speaker 3: They don't see them though, because they're blinded by the love or the sadness or the loneliness then turns into what they think is love. Oh, I've actually never met my wife. I'm not sure she's real. We only talk online, Kaitlin, but you're married. I'm really hoping what she's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: An outdoor activity that has amazing health benefits that is dent down.
Speaker 9: Golf, force bathing, fishing.
Speaker 3: Fishing, Yeah, mental health experts of the fishing frees up your mind so that you're able to distress and prioritize peace of mind. It also helps you reconnect with friends, improve your self esteem, helps increase concentration. Concentration, and when it comes to a workout, it's just as physically beneficial as a fifteen minute workout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, that's throwing them.
Speaker 3: I'm online in and I mean Dorito's usually while I'm doing it, right, So that's from Travel Daily News. I could see where it could be a mental health clearer, Like I like to play Madden because I don't it's the only thing I do, or I'm not thinking about anything. Nothing can run through my head when I'm playing Madden. I guess it could, but it's I can just kind of only focus on that. Even if I'm running or working out, I still think about crap, or I think about how much it sucks. Yeah, how much the workout sucks. I hate working out. I'll look at my watch or my phone. Sometimes I'm like, God, dang, this is about to be over. It's like it's been eleven minutes the whole workout. That's the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 3: We have read working out with this and now he's never worked out before. It's like he's done like three workouts with us. It's such a champ. He's doing great because he doesn't do the same weight or the same stuff. But he shows up and I know he's miserable because he's sore as crap and tired, but he shows up. I'm going to get stronger, dude.
Speaker 1: That first month is the hardest.
Speaker 11: It's terrible because, like you're you really want to quit every single day.
Speaker 1: I hate exercise just in general. I hate it.
Speaker 3: I do it, but I hate it, and I know that when I done with it each day, I feel better because I did it. But I hate Some people love it right, like some people are like and I don't understand that crazy.
Speaker 1: Some people also like feet. I don't get that part. Yeah that's weird, you know.
Speaker 3: But I hate exercise. I don't mind doing things that exercise is the part of. Like I like clamball, I like competing, it doesn't matter what it is, pickleball or whatever. But I hate just the sake of exercising. Lifting miserable. But yeah, but people who like to go and work, they like to go to the gym, workout.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I don't get it either because it hurts, like why do you want to hurt?
Speaker 3: And there's not like an instant you don't like I instantly see something like it takes a long time actually have real physical growth from it, like you can't do a heavy curl and then it stays like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you, we would do it every day.
Speaker 3: I get a little pump for a minute, and then it goes back down and you slowly have to build and break that tissue and let it grow.
Speaker 9: But you get the endorphins.
Speaker 3: You do feel good just for a minute, though I think I feel worse going into it for longer. Then I do feel good after, but I know that it's beneficial as a whole, so I keep doing it. I don't even know that it makes me feel good. I think I just know it's good for me. There are no endorphins.
Speaker 1: No, there are no not to me. You're the one.
Speaker 11: I don't feel accomplished after a good workout, like not immediately. Usually it's like an hour half.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm happy it's over. Oh okay, that's where mine comes in. Like how my deos runs twenty miles on the weekend, no idea I'd be if I committed a twenty miles, I'd be like six in and be like, you know what, this sucks.
Speaker 1: I'm out uber wherever I was. That suck. He does it for fun? You like to run?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I can like disconnect my body where I don't even feel myself running, I'm in a whole other place.
Speaker 9: Oh well, it's like a meditative state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I do with Madden. So Madden's not as healthy for you.
Speaker 1: And that's why I do want to go fishing meditation.
Speaker 9: You don't see how fly fishing and stuff is like meditative, right, or it's like an emotion.
Speaker 3: Fly fishing it's to me it sucks because I didn't grow up doing it, so when I do it, I mess up a lot. Or I have to like reach now you string my fly is hard, Like if I'm in like a boat, a flat bottom. I've done that forever with live bait, non live like. I can do that and stay chill, But then I get irritated that I have a condy fish. So I feel like I'm losing.
Speaker 1: Because you're competitive like that.
Speaker 3: Even if I'm not battling anyone, I feel like I'm battling the fish.
Speaker 1: You've never heard like a bad day on the lake is better than a good day at the office.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard that about everything that's fine though, bad day, golf, bad day.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you went fishing three weeks ago? Oh? Really? Three yeah? Three weeks ago?
Speaker 11: And then my son recently told me a couple days ago. He's like, I've never caught a catfish. I'm like, what are you talking about? Like, that's the one thing I'm really good at catching, and so I didn't realize that I've never taken a catfish.
Speaker 1: And so I'll probably do that the next couple weeks.
Speaker 3: Where are you gonna go catch catfish at the lake?
Speaker 1: Percy Priest. It's a little tricky though, because they're all bottom the bottom feeders, but like at this lake, it's rocky, so it's tricky.
Speaker 11: To like not get your line hooked. Yeah, caught them. We just need to be at the right spots. I need to find that right spot.
Speaker 1: You can put up illegal trot lines like we used to write.
Speaker 11: Dude, we did one time here at this lake. We did you know those pool noodles. We would just tie it. We would just get cut those up in like I don't know, ten inches or whatever, tie a line, put like chicken livers on it, and then just let them float and then we went back to go pick them up. We have like three catfish.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, that's that's a trial line, basically the same deal. You ever watch people noodle on TikTok.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. There's one girl, slash woman. She's a young woman, she's probably like twenty.
Speaker 1: Three, and you've seen her on TikTok. She goes hard. Yeah, do you know what that is?
Speaker 9: Amy when you stick your hand in full.
Speaker 3: Fight the big catfish take your hand all the way in and.
Speaker 1: Come up with it. Giant cat giant.
Speaker 3: It's wild and catfish have sharp teeth.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a little it's not a real tooth, but it sort of feels a little teeth.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Like get okay with them biting you or yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess you have to. You're just tough, tough it out. That's why I don't do it. You're not tough. A viral video.
Speaker 3: From a wellness influence or claims it eating an entire orange with the peel can relieve constipation within seconds.
Speaker 9: Yes, is it a little supper? Exactly what you say? That's someone on that's not like a rapper supergram where she says, yeah, eating a whole orange with the peel but also sprinkling I believe it's cayenne, pepper and cinnamon or something all over it and then eating.
Speaker 1: Who it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's from study Fines that is where we got the article, but it says her recipe show slicing the orange into wedges, coating each slice with cinnamon and cayene pepper, then eating the entire thing.
Speaker 1: Really, there you go.
Speaker 3: Doctors say that while it's true that those ingredients separately help keep your system regular, the taste of this is so bitter. There are many more less extreme ways to find your remedy whenever you're constipated.
Speaker 11: Well, our friend of mode says, you should eat the shell, like I don't know, watermelon, you should eat the out part too, you of the skin.
Speaker 3: I feel like those fruits. I have no scientific background in this, but I feel like those fruits that have really bitter shells through time have taught us not to eat the shell.
Speaker 1: But we're probably supposed to eat at all.
Speaker 11: Like Amani even says, eat the green part of the strawberry, like the whole strawberry.
Speaker 1: I hear you, but I'm so weird.
Speaker 3: But through hundreds and thousands and millions of years, that shell has gotten more cody and bitter. Now is it because no one has eaten it? Or is it because they're trying the watermelon itself is saying you probably shouldn't eat this. It's like spikes on the outside of a pineapple. You don't supposed eat that. And what's happened is now the coat actually tells you do not eat this.
Speaker 9: So for a while there I was putting a whole banana in my smoothies, like skin and all.
Speaker 11: He says that too, bananas the peel if you blend it up, and I'm sure there are nutrients.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there are tons of nutrients.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it tastes so bad that I feel like, generally, if you're told people that, they wouldn't even eat the middle little of the banana because they felt like the they don't want to eat the outside. Therefore, less banas would be eaten. Yeah, it's so nutrition would go down.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's true too.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of chunks of watermelon, but seedless.
Speaker 1: So nice. I'm processed and yeah, grown genetically altered.
Speaker 3: At Orange Piel gross An anesthesiologists poisoned ivy bags.
Speaker 9: Oh my, wow, that's like a doctor killer.
Speaker 3: That's a podcasts at Dallas antesthesiologists looking up to one hundred and ninety years in prison after he was convicted of injecting dangerous drugs and a patient's ivy bags.
Speaker 1: I wonder why, I don't know, it's a power thing.
Speaker 11: Well, anesthesiologists creep me out anyway, because they just love putting people.
Speaker 9: Out, or it's they make a lot of money.
Speaker 1: They make a lot of money. Yeah, but they're not you ever met one? Yeah, I know. They're actually very normally normal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, and they're like I do.
Speaker 3: And what they say is that they're like in a way flight attendants, where what you hope is they don't have to do what they're actually trained for just save a life or flight attendants. We think they're just on a plane so and you can sit here. No, but they've had to go to hardcore training where if things happen, they've got to know how to save lives, move parts of uh, move people, uh, doors open you get off, Like they've had to learn all these security and safety and heal well antesthesiologists. What makes their job so hard is well, nothing unless something goes really wrong, yeah, right, and the person's not waking up or so you hope you don't have to use what they've actually had to study because you want an anttheseologist's pretty normal and it's controlled and calm, because if the anesthesia doesn't go exactly right, it's their job. It's not the doctor, it's not the nurse. It's their job to make sure that you don't die.
Speaker 9: It's got to be so nerve wrecking too, because everybody can react to something so differently. I mean, nine times out of tens or probably more than that, it's going to go just fine. But occasionally you may have that thing where it's like, well, this is not how I plan for today to go. And ever someone's life is literally in your hands.
Speaker 3: Raynaldo Rivera Ortiz Junior is found guilty of tampering with consumer products resulting in serious bodily injury and intentional modification of a drug. The one depth involved a fellow antesthesiologist who was using an iv BE bag to treat herself for dehydration.
Speaker 1: Oh after a dehydration bag.
Speaker 9: Wow, she's just trying to get a little.
Speaker 3: He injected her with a bag and a drug cocktail consisting of a nerve blocking agent called bouvipa cane, as well as epinephrine and lyda kane. Surveillance footage was entered into evidence. During the trial, which showed him inject in the bags and leaving them in a warning bind for doctors.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: He was sentenced in July twenty second. Yeah, obviously psychotic, But I wonder what his reason for the psychosis was made. Did he want power? Did he want pain on people because he was having pain? You know, there's always a roote. It's never can't just be messed up, it's never yeo, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think you can be that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean that is messed up.
Speaker 3: But anybody who's ever been messed up, name somebody's just been totally effed up.
Speaker 1: Anybody Charles Manson, Okay.
Speaker 3: Charles Manson wanted to belong He was turned down by so many like bands, he's kicked out of bands. He was he had an education too, But I think his was a belonging. He felt like he couldn't belonged and he was psychotic, So what do you do? He organized a group and a cult and had him go kill people. So I think you can look at anybody that's psychotic and root their psychotic behaviors. But it's not normally what someone's behavior would lead to the psychosis of it. See that because there's something he wants to gain by doing this revenge power like a Godlike, Yeah, sadness. He's sad, so let's see other people sad. Even that I never watched it, I couldn't get myself to watch it. Jeffrey Dahmer, Yeah.
Speaker 9: That one's I watched the first episode and couldn't keep going.
Speaker 1: As psychotic as you possibly could be.
Speaker 3: I do that rooted in tons of sadness like him, I grew up and so I like to have talk with this guy.
Speaker 1: But again, dude, you'd be so good at interviewing like killers. I mean, one person died. That sucks. Yeah, I don't know if.
Speaker 11: You're awesome about the bobbycast and all that, and like, you know, interviewing musicians.
Speaker 1: But dude, can you imagine you interviewing like a killer. I think for me I could do that, but not in the way of entertainment. No, you'd want to know more about them, like, not entertainment like something.
Speaker 3: And I'm guilty too of watching some of these shows like the Ted Bundy series. I'll watched that and I watched it and I was just compelling and I was entertained by it. But then I thought, man, this was real life for some people. So I had a little bit of guilt, but it wasn't so much guilt that I didn't watch it. But some folks really love like that dark part of the world as entertainment because it doesn't seem real. I think mine wouldn't be so much based on that. It would be like, how did you get to what made you whatever it is that you did? Yeah, like where was that moment? How were you neglected? How did you feel?
Speaker 1: Were you born? You know?
Speaker 3: With certain chrome, I don't know, but I would be interested in doing that. Maybe not with killers.
Speaker 10: Yeah, knowing your interview style, you would humanize them a little bit and it'd be like, oh, I kind of.
Speaker 3: Like this, I'm weird because what I would do is well, I would try to find why, like where their hurt was coming from that made him want to do.
Speaker 1: That, because it does always come from something. Yeah, it sucks. That sucks. I do just popping bags.
Speaker 3: Somebody's trying to get dehydration bag got all right, let's do a mid roll here.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Last night there's still a bunch of boxes. Get a ship off. But we did a whole of four hours of breaks. MEMBERA Billia breaks. A lot of listeners got in Scuba Steve. We saw Scuba Steve come in, but we didn't know if it was really him, because there could be a million Scuba Steves. And so Scuba Steve comes in and gets in.
Speaker 1: He ended up winning Scooba. What did you win last night?
Speaker 7: I won ray Lewis's signed jersey, the Black Version Baltimore Evens. What's funny is I picked the wrong conference because I wanted Jacksonville Jaguars and I selected North instead of South, and I was like, crap, And then I won.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: That was so cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we pulled a Ray Lewis signed jersey for Scuba Steve and you got into the basketball.
Speaker 1: And and you didn't win, right. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was confused at first. I was like I was looking for the magic. I didn't see it. And I was like, I also like the Raptors. That'd be cool to get, like a Trace McGrady or a Vince Carter jersey or slotomy or something. And then you guys are breaking them. And I was like, you guys didn't call the Raptors. What are you guys going to get to that? And I realized that.
Speaker 1: So you thought everybody was a winner.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was like, oh, I get so whenever you pull the raptors, whoever it is for the rapt I was thinking, I didn't know who I was gonna get from the raptors.
Speaker 8: It was just going to be the raptors.
Speaker 3: Oh dank, Christmas is bad for you?
Speaker 8: Sorry, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So then then then it made me like, well, if that, I'm gonna keep buying until I win something that good.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been, I've been, I've been doing that before. So what happens is there's all the teams, and if you buy a team and we opened five bags, let's just say they're thirty teams and the teams are all up. Let's say you buy the magic and we opened five bags and we opened five teams. Aren't the magic. You don't win anything, but you get a car, like some cards said to you. But if you pull, if we pull one of the things, that's magic, that's yours. You want it because you kind of reserved magic.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Scoopa thought he was gonna win, Scuba.
Speaker 11: Steve, you didn't want to do that, Muhammad Ali Box, No, not really, I'm not I was not really a big boxing fan.
Speaker 7: So for me, you know, if it was like a shack box or a Penny box or a Jordan Box, I'd be more interested.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that Jordan box would be cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see a couple of things I wanted to do here, Morgan.
Speaker 1: You would buy our new office.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I stopped by there. I had to go pick up our new camera.
Speaker 3: So we're moving supposedly when August September, oh this year. They've been saying that for three years. But we have to move because we don't get to live in this building anymore.
Speaker 1: We don't own the building.
Speaker 11: Hey, why don't we just squat here like that's what everyone's doing.
Speaker 1: Try to get us out of here.
Speaker 3: The problem is the problem is we go home from work. Nobody has to live here to do that, hy scoop. But when do you think we'll be in.
Speaker 7: I saw on the most recent rundown that we should be in September the eighth, and they do testing, and so I think official launch is in the thirtieth of September.
Speaker 8: Instruction's happening now and it should wrap end of August.
Speaker 3: The building is more downtown than where we are now. The parking. There's a big parking garage. Takes forever to.
Speaker 1: Get up there.
Speaker 3: That's what sucks about it. What do you mean, like a lot of layers, a lot, a lot of level fins. I don't even know what floor it's on. But it is much nicer. And there is a whole foods at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Of that building.
Speaker 3: Well that's Grea, which is which is pretty cool.
Speaker 9: It's not gonna be good for our whole paycheck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where we'll spend our whole paycheck exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, you too, Morgan, What do you think about it?
Speaker 12: Well, I think it's cool because it has windows, Like we won't feel like we're underground all the time. Wait, that's what I'm it's the studio doesn't but there's a lot of light that comes in, so it just doesn't feel as dark and kind of dungeony like where we're at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right outside the studio is more of the inside of the building, so there are windows and right now, I just don't think it's gonna last. When we go there's free snacks in the snack room.
Speaker 9: Well, then everybody needs to behave so we make it last.
Speaker 3: Don't say everybody say what you mean, lunchbox.
Speaker 9: It's hard for It's not hard for me.
Speaker 1: You need to he takes everything home, right, you need to, like.
Speaker 9: I don't know, we're gonna have to create boundaries around you and the snacks because I feel like it's gonna it's sort of like you don't want to ruin it for everybody.
Speaker 2: You know, Hey, free is free.
Speaker 1: Actually he doesn't care about everybody. That's the thing. He's just gonna take snacks.
Speaker 9: Can you just for a minute.
Speaker 1: That's the point.
Speaker 3: I think it'll last a minute, and I think they'll shut it down for the whole office, because you know, our group is gonna be the one that ruins it for everybody.
Speaker 1: But there's all kinds of free stuff. There's free like bars, free bars, Like it's a bar there, the bar like like like the bars like food bars. Oh I think, I mean there's a bar in there.
Speaker 3: I don't think they have alcohol works, vodka, SODA's orthing.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 9: When did that change what? I thought?
Speaker 3: They did beerau card Friday. But that's later in the day. Okay, So, but they don't just have like alcohol you can go have it.
Speaker 1: The fake can do beer car Fridays, like early in the morning.
Speaker 3: I think you want it every day. You want beer car every day and be awesome. I don't even know they do beer car Fridays anymore. They could have just been a temporary thing.
Speaker 1: Dude. You know what I heard? What you can only have the temperature at seventy degrees. We're not moving.
Speaker 3: Then in the building, I will buy what's opposite of a space heater, an air conditioner.
Speaker 2: I'll buy one of the dollars.
Speaker 1: We will have it cranked. We have the air condition cranked.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's a there's free chips and bags, oh my, like free cookies, waters, It's it's a literally a snack paradise. And I'm like, where do I pay? And they're like, no, it's all free. And I'm like, but you're not coffee. I'm like, but you're telling me we can't afford waters in our building.
Speaker 1: And you guys are over here.
Speaker 3: The other day, I said, hey, while you're out there to kif kickoff, Kevin, would you grab me a water because of recording a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: And he walks in and goes, we're out of water. It's like, what do you mean we're out of water. No water, man, there's no water in the whole building.
Speaker 3: We will die, we will die of dehydration and thirst. And someone goes, no, there's a couple hidden over there, so now we have to eat drig our waters. Oh boy, but there are water, unlimited snacks and waters. So they have soap in the bathroom too, and hot water and hot water.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, more than one sink is there? I hear rumors, Yes, there's more than one think.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, yeah, lunchbox if it's over Morgan, what else do you see over there?
Speaker 12: It's also really open, like there's so many people that actually feels like a legit business and we're all on the same floor.
Speaker 1: So like this, well, that part I don't like.
Speaker 3: I love that people are going to be coming being all eyeball in our studios. If an artist is there, they're gonna be like walking by, Like that's always awkward. It's really awkward for me. People they want to meet people and artists when they come up. I hate to like have them bombarded with eighteen sales people trying to get a picture.
Speaker 9: But don't you think that there will be boundaries around that? Like they just know the rules.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the boundaries, like lunchbox when he knows.
Speaker 9: The rules, if it does help.
Speaker 12: We are from what I can tell, we are kind of tucked away in a back corner.
Speaker 9: We have our own elevator.
Speaker 1: No really private, No, we don't. I've been there.
Speaker 9: We did it.
Speaker 1: I've been there. I had to go up the and help build not build it, but like tape it off and do.
Speaker 9: The Maybe I'm misunder stood. There's an architect. He showed me.
Speaker 3: We don't have our own elevator. That'll be crazy if our own elevator.
Speaker 9: Is there an elevator that goes right to where it is close to our studio?
Speaker 1: An elevator.
Speaker 9: I feel like he made it seem like, and don't y'all have got this your own little elevator that'll shoot right out so you don't have to walk through everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, private elevator, stay away from everyone else. We don't have to walk through everything, Like, we don't have to go walk by this studioator.
Speaker 9: I literally because it was just a drawing. So I pictured that elevator being like, welcome to the studio, right when the door opens.
Speaker 1: Well, it is right near the studio.
Speaker 3: But the elevator wasn't built okay for us, that would be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think he made it seem like nobody else can use it.
Speaker 3: It could be partially an iHeart deal, but it's not our private elevator.
Speaker 9: I was like, me and Bobby went hard on this one.
Speaker 3: I thought you were like, oh, I would not use it on that, but that would have been cool.
Speaker 1: What's the view out there? Can we see the whole city? I don't know, I don't remember. Yeah, you can see downtown. Oh that's nice.
Speaker 12: You can't see the whole city though, but you can see downtown.
Speaker 1: Big city living, dude.
Speaker 9: Cool. Some people do live there.
Speaker 1: In the stud yeah, like water if we can't get them out.
Speaker 9: Julie one of our bosses, she has a condo above it. Like there's condos, then there's the offices, and then there's whole foods. Wow, like, let's just move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd hate that. That'd be terrible. That's what I need.
Speaker 11: No no, no, no oh in the studio in five minutes, Like, dude, I gotta drive twenty minutes.
Speaker 9: You should get it. You should get a condo to have one of those.
Speaker 1: It's like go up and go to sleep, chill for a little while, and work all day.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this is not good.
Speaker 3: That's fantasy land. If I didn't have a wife who was like normal and healthy.
Speaker 1: Yep, too bad. You got one. I know you got one of those.
Speaker 9: Could it be your work pad.
Speaker 1: That feels dirty?
Speaker 3: And if you have like a secondary apartment that yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I get it ready to read it. You have my own secret place, I got my place down secret.
Speaker 9: She can come.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I could just trade it as my office.
Speaker 9: I mean that, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know how we look at how must day are the cheapest one in that building?
Speaker 1: And when we get in fights with our wives, I'm going to sleep at the condo?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that kind of I'm going to work, oh right, right right, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To work in my office tomorrow.
Speaker 3: If you need me, I'll be going to work to make money so his family can survive. And then you come to Bobby's PlayStation and happiness.
Speaker 9: Then wow, oh great, during like commercial writer songs or commercials, you'll are going to like Bobby's office and play video.
Speaker 3: Well, the office there will be because I'll have a different office there, but we have a bunch of extra studios too for the podcasts, so they'll be like four extra studios, which is cool that they'll be generically built and the screens can be changed so they can look like all different things. Like there's a lot of stuff that's happening that is beneficial to like our second and third and ninth jobs as well. But Mike, just text me that building, Just text me whatever that is. That's crazy, You don't you don't have to say it. Yeah, don't say it, man, What if there's what if I want likes on clearance?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, there's that to find an auction.
Speaker 9: Maybe somebody might need out, like just post a fly around like as anybody does for it.
Speaker 1: Is it crazy?
Speaker 6: Like I'm only finding apartments now let me.
Speaker 1: See in that same building? Yeah? Yeah, oh that's fine.
Speaker 9: You mean like you can only rent it or yeah, looking.
Speaker 6: At renting apartments. I just found the building. Now I'm trying to find.
Speaker 9: It, trying to buy. You offer to buy.
Speaker 1: Julie's so hard of the dee voice of God came there? What'd you say?
Speaker 8: I think there are only apartments. I don't believe that have.
Speaker 3: Any condos the difference than a building.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it didn't matter to me.
Speaker 8: She rents one if there.
Speaker 9: Is no oh, I thought she bought it, but maybe.
Speaker 1: Who cares what she does? What rent by apartment? Condo? I don't care. Give me a plus a bit station, go to bed. You guys canna have your little tips.
Speaker 3: I just want to place right there. That would be crazy to have a place to write at work. Yeah, put that in a contract. Next time, you have to rent me a freaking apart and though we'll call so everybody wins a cond art.
Speaker 9: I think that the when you have access to that. I don't know. Julie was telling me about, like the rooftop is really cool and you can go out and hank you.
Speaker 1: Know, PlayStations up there.
Speaker 9: See I think, do they have a pool?
Speaker 1: That's nice? By any of that?
Speaker 3: Just give me a fridge and a place and a PlayStation and a bed. I'm good because like I watch Netflix on the PlayStation.
Speaker 1: You're back to college. Yeah, that's all I need. That's all I need. I think that's it. I'm looking here. If I have anything else I wanted to get.
Speaker 3: To No, no, no, no, oh.
Speaker 1: Mike's giving to me. Let me look here. You found you one? He found the building.
Speaker 3: I do brows our gallery?
Speaker 1: Is it different? Texting? Yeah, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Maybe they have like two three bedroom. Here's the floor plans, so they have different floor plans.
Speaker 9: One a month, we'll take three.
Speaker 3: You can get a studio very small according to this, I don't see any square footag because the rest of them are much bigger. Or he's square footage a studio apartment one bath, So studio means no bedroom.
Speaker 1: That's all you need? Twenty five hundred a month. Oh, it's perfect. Do that? Do we see?
Speaker 9: We see if we can people pay that for an office space?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I can't. You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't actually use this as an office space.
Speaker 1: You have to lie.
Speaker 9: Why would you would be using it as that is residential?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah yeah? Do you have to pay extra first?
Speaker 3: The rest of them you have to like contact, here's one two bad two bath rent six grand a month. Well that's probably for somebody living there temporarily and their business is paying for it.
Speaker 1: Do you see any for sale? Mic? Is it all rent?
Speaker 6: That's all right?
Speaker 9: At four roommates to per room?
Speaker 1: Get this, there's one.
Speaker 3: This is the C three f p H three bed, three bath and a den, three thousand square feet.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that's big.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: The rent is fifteen thousand a months.
Speaker 9: What is that? The whole floor.
Speaker 11: That's that's what we need because we all need our own room, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox needs his room, I need my room. Amy needs her room.
Speaker 9: Could you imagine if we live together sometimes?
Speaker 1: No, no, God would murder each other one night. That was terrible. And then and then she's like, everybody leave at me.
Speaker 9: That's rude. I don't want to do that with Bobby.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want to go for a walker.
Speaker 6: Mike that three bedrooms, like on the very top, so you can see the whole.
Speaker 9: House that it has its own We need that.
Speaker 1: We don't need that. Sure, Yeah, it'd be great for the show, though, dude, No, if you imagine the content it would bring. Yeah, everybody stop being dirty, clean up after yourself. It'd be like roommate confessions, but with us, all of us.
Speaker 9: I love cleaning. I love doing laundry.
Speaker 1: So hold on.
Speaker 3: Four hundred and sixty seven square feet. It's about twenty four hundred bucks a month.
Speaker 9: Four hundred.
Speaker 1: That's very it's very small. You're right, we would only need three bedrooms, Bobby one, me one l one.
Speaker 3: Lunch y'all stop the studio has the studio park has a You walk in, there's a hall and you walk down the hall and it goes right into the bedroom. It's the bedroom area. Ish, there's really nothing else. It's a little hall bedroom. There's a bath little bathroom. Looks like there's a little kitchen. It's very small, but.
Speaker 1: We've got a balcony. Yeah, that's perfect. Let's all chip in.
Speaker 9: I wonder if you lock it in now you can get grandfathered at that price, because I'm sure only going to go up. Nashville keeps getting crazier and crazier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's kind of everywhere.
Speaker 9: Everywhere's getting crazier and crazier generally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like everyone wants to move to Nashville is.
Speaker 3: Getting Yeah, but when I go out to the little Rocks, like prices are going up.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Everybody wants to move a little.
Speaker 3: When I go to Tulsa, it's like California, like it's all going crazy like it. But that's just what happens with for the most part, unless there's an entire market turn. Everything gets more expensive all the time.
Speaker 11: Everything, And I hear a lot like, oh, everyone's coming from California. Like everywhere, right, Like, so if a bunch of people from California are moving everywhere, else, who's in California?
Speaker 1: Less people?
Speaker 3: But also it's really easy to say there's everybody from California's moving.
Speaker 9: No, there is every even at school.
Speaker 3: But to say everyone from California is moving, correct.
Speaker 9: It's not.
Speaker 11: But does that mean it's going to be more affordable to live in California for a brief time during COVID, Yes, because that'd be cool now No, yeah, I just.
Speaker 9: I think they've even We were having like parent meetings and they would be like, all right, if you're from californ raise your hand like everyone, and they would all be sitting together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all friends in California and New York both because they got really locked down during COVID and Tennessee, we didn't have COVID.
Speaker 1: It don't cross the state lines. Is there any chance that we as a show could move somewhere?
Speaker 9: What do you mean, like out of Nashville, like how we came here?
Speaker 3: Probably probably yes, but probably not.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like at some point in Garth's career he was like, I'm going to move back to Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: But Garth was himself so this show is, you know, in Nashville because a lot of the country artists are here the show. You don't have to like country music to listen to the show or this podcast because it's not like the podcast is well.
Speaker 1: We don't have music on it anymore.
Speaker 3: But sure, let's say the company and they have company A couple of times been like, hey, do you want to go to LA and do this type of different kind of show. And I've always been Nope, don't want to move to LA. Don't want to move to LA. So it could possibly it won't. But the end it's like, no, it's less than point oh, but yes, it could be. We'll give your own apartment in the building if you move to LA. And I'm like, wow, that's awesome. So the show, Okay, I'll moving to show to LA.
Speaker 1: Who wants to go? That could happen?
Speaker 9: Yes, wow, I suppose if we flip to hip hop or something that.
Speaker 1: Ain't happening, Okay, sure we could do hip hop show from half of a show. Then we're yeah, no, that's not that. I don't know what to talk about anymore. Nobody has. There's not a single soul listening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the questions could it sure, could I just go on and live in half the year and yeah, sure, so.
Speaker 1: We'd all have to go to fav No, you can stay here.
Speaker 3: It's pretty is awesome, man, but the kids would love answers. Yes, but it's not gonna happen. We probably get fired before I would go to l A.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well's that doesn't happen fired.
Speaker 3: I would just say the odds of us getting fired because something somebody does in the show are probably higher than me, because they've already offered it twice that I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go to it. I don't want to go to La.
Speaker 3: Okay, although everybody's moving out, Like when I fly over, I see all these planes and trucks underneath going out at LA, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody's leaving California on you. That's what everyone's saying. It's crazy. All right, we're done. There's traffic, it's all moving.
Speaker 3: You look as you fly over, everything is going in one direction. It's like the Walking Dead when all the cars are trying to get out and they're blocked out and there's the one empty road going in. All right, we're done. I hope you guys have a great weekend. We will see you on Monday.
Speaker 1: And that is it. Mike.
Speaker 3: You think I'm forgetting, that's it, that's it, all right, bye guys, Bye,