Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: On air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: What are we doing today? Well, we actually talked before about the germiest spots in your kitchen, but even worst, what are the moldiest spots? I'm going to tell you about that early this morning, as you're probably in your kitchen, I speaking kitchens. I'm so curious. But you have for dinner last night? Sicn'ty?
Speaker 2: We actually ordered in and we did burgers.
Speaker 3: And were they smashed or grilled?
Speaker 1: I guess they're kind of like a mixture of both.
Speaker 2: I think they were smashed, actually, now that I think about it, because there was all like an even patty.
Speaker 3: We ordered in, we meaning I I say we all the time. Georgia. It's me and Georgia as they say we, and I also I just say we to people, so it sounds like it's not I, but we. I ordered takaya.
Speaker 1: Oh help me? Taco too spicy?
Speaker 3: Yay?
Speaker 1: Do you like the spicy?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't like him too spicy. I used to, but I don't like him too spicy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is too spicy for me?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I can't handle the heat.
Speaker 3: It's good though, It's really good taco. Tuesday. Last night, tell me what you do about You did something like super exciting and we were involved.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Little you made it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we make it. We make it a home.
Speaker 6: Yeah, little little shrimps. Denny is a good life, right, love a taco Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just just that you do it so regularly and you do it homemade.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every every Tuesday.
Speaker 1: That's the definition of.
Speaker 3: To me, it's a good life. I mean, I don't ask it for a lot. That's like a sweet life. I know, the love of your life. And you look forward to Tuesdays because you go to the grocery store, you get the shrimp whatever, you read the lettuce, and you make them.
Speaker 1: I can't have a routine like that.
Speaker 6: It's so good because he's in charge of the meats. I'm in charge of the acuterment. And that's it. I just have to cut up some tomatoes. We already get the lettuce shredded, and I heat.
Speaker 1: Up the top. The topic.
Speaker 3: The topic, all right, Well, a little spice of life for Tania and Robbie.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So let's see where your star signs are telling you about your horoscopes. Today'sisney Tania let's go.
Speaker 6: Okay, Aries, you might be ready to sever a toxic connection.
Speaker 2: Wow, Taurus, be patient if there's a glitch in your plants.
Speaker 5: Gemini, an x is coming out of.
Speaker 2: The woodwork Cancer. This work week, you will have a win Leo. Complete that project today, Virgo.
Speaker 1: Reach out or reconnect with the loved one.
Speaker 3: Libra.
Speaker 6: Add some polish to that presentation before your big meeting.
Speaker 1: Scorpio. Prioritize self care.
Speaker 6: Sagittarius, you will have an intuitive hit and view the past from a fresh angle.
Speaker 1: Capricorn, you'll get a text out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Well I will, because my contacts still aren't working on my phone. My phone is everything has disappeared nowhere. I can't reach out to people if I wanted to because I don't have their numbers anymore.
Speaker 6: And you'll get a text out of nowhere like that's what all.
Speaker 3: Of my texts are.
Speaker 1: I know, no names associated, look at it, look at my look.
Speaker 5: I know, but your horse stump didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, Aquarius, keep your expectations in check.
Speaker 2: M Pisces, double check all the details before you show the finished product.
Speaker 3: Yeah, names so weird to check it. It's so weird. I cannot figure out my phone. It's UNSYNCD. How's your day going so far? Well, hopefully it hasn't gone that long, so hopefully it's just shot off on the right foot, continue that way. I was just looking at my schedule and I have a dentist deployment.
Speaker 1: Later which I just had mine.
Speaker 3: They was just getting the way I know every time I scheduled my I'll be fine, I want to I want to go do it. And then just having having a doctor's or a dent disappointment in the late afternoon in LA takes the whole day.
Speaker 2: The pits and you book it six months in advance day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but matter, you have to do it. But it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Like just appointments in Los Angeles because of distances and traffic m H block off half a day.
Speaker 6: I have a friend that takes one full day off work and does all of her appointments like dentists, Guyano, dermatot, like all the doctor's appointments.
Speaker 3: I mean it may I don't know if I could do all of them in one day, Like my body couldn't take it or my brain, but it's like you need to.
Speaker 2: I'll do that on Fridays after, like, because if we get out of here a little bit early and I don't stay like the full work day, and I will, so.
Speaker 1: I do like my nails.
Speaker 2: It's more like self care, maybe all throwing a massage before I have to get the kids from school, like I've tried to do as much as I count on Fridays.
Speaker 3: So did you go to the dentist to get this mouthguard?
Speaker 2: I just went to the dentist and he's and he was like, Sisnet, your gums are receding so bad?
Speaker 1: Are you wearing your mouthguard at night?
Speaker 2: And I was like, no, doctor Pima, I don't even know where my mouthguard is right fitting it part doesn't even fit anymore, all the things. And he's like, okay, you need to get another one.
Speaker 3: Oh whatever.
Speaker 2: So fine, I got a mouthguard, but I'm like, I don't like wearing them because they're just so ugly and uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: You're suppos to wear it twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: No, you wear it at night after you brush your teeth, you put it in, you pop it in.
Speaker 3: But the mouthguard is not for straightening your teeth back out there, he says, for your gumlet.
Speaker 1: It's for grinding my teeth. I grind my teeth that night, and that's.
Speaker 3: Where the gum line and that's what's.
Speaker 2: Hap causing the receding of my gums. But he's like, okay, I can do that on. I can do the mouthguard for your bottom teeth. And I was like, whom right, it seems a little to wear it. I do have to wear it. I have it now, and I would say I'm wearing it like eighty percent of the time.
Speaker 1: I just forget and then I just don't want to put it on.
Speaker 3: You know, the mouth is a great thing. Yeah, and it's got to be taken care of. And I know, and when you're you know, in your teens and twenties, it's I remember the dentist going, you have great teeth and everything's perfect, and then you get into your thirties and your forties and then they're like, hey, you know you need to be doing all this. I mean, I didn't floss every day and now I lost all the time. I didn't floss every single day till like ten years ago.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, same same bow.
Speaker 2: And also in addition to that, like the whole if I don't like try to at least preserve what I have. Like, the next option is getting gum trans surgery.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's the worst.
Speaker 2: That's what I hear, because they either take it from the roof of your mouth graph.
Speaker 1: It or they graph it from a donor.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like a.
Speaker 3: No, you do not want gum surgery. That should scare you enough.
Speaker 5: You protect your mouth, you know, protect your mouth talk.
Speaker 3: Let's see. Let mean yes, not talking.
Speaker 5: Taping your mouth shut at night?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that doesn't help with my grinds. I think it would. Aially, let me google. I don't know for sure, but let me google.
Speaker 3: Taping your mouth shut is not going to correct her receding gum line.
Speaker 1: No, let me see. And I want your search to come from the Mayo Clinic.
Speaker 2: I don't want it from some rogue website.
Speaker 3: In taking ourselves up to go to sleep anyway for any cause.
Speaker 6: Okay, so uh, there's not much research to support that as of late.
Speaker 1: Okay, ever, but it does help with teeth grinding and gum recession.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is this is the I'm not a doctor.
Speaker 1: Google ill.
Speaker 3: Hey, by the way, while you're online, what do you think the moldiest part of your kitchen is or parts of your kitchen verified to know you are. I will your mouthguard in for this one. We have talked before about the jermy spots in your kitchen. Think about your kitchen. Okay, maybe you're in it now. What about the moldiest places in your kitchen. You may not think much about mold or it being there, but if you, you know, have it around, obviously it makes you really sick. And here's where it accumulates the most. Under the sink, so inside the cab under the sink, mold under the floor mat. Think about that under your floor, you know, if you have a floor mat in the kitchen or anywhere.
Speaker 1: And the veggie drawer in the fridge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta clean those bad boys.
Speaker 3: The veggie drawer in the fridge. You may not think about it, but experts say you should take out the crisper it's called the crisper drawers every few weeks to wipe them down with baking soda and warm water to reduce that mold.
Speaker 1: I can say I've never done that.
Speaker 5: I don't think I've ever done that either.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking the crisper out.
Speaker 1: I don't even about baking sod in my house, right now, I don't even know why they call it crisper, so it always does say that. I thought it would keep your vegetables in your fruit crisp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I thought too, But maybe it has another meaning. We should be cleaning it out regularly. I did not think about that today's quote. We'd love a good quote around here. You are here to live, not to earn, not to stress, not to prove, not to even please, to just live.
Speaker 1: Well, that's right, it sounds impossible. L ive live, just live.
Speaker 3: We'll try all that other stuff.
Speaker 1: Just FM headlines.
Speaker 2: Mississini Well USC's football program has been placed on probation for one year and fined fifty thousand dollars for violating NCAA coaching staff rules. Crescenta Valley High School and Loch Recenta Elementary School campuses were placed on a brief shelter in place order yesterday when a bear cub was spotted in a tree near the campuses. Disneyland announced a limited time holiday ticket offer for Disney Plus subscribers, a three day, one park day ticket for three hundred and thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: The ticket package goes on sale today, and People.
Speaker 2: Magazine has announced it's twenty twenty four Sexiest Man Alive. It is actor John Krasinski on air with Ryan Secret.
Speaker 3: Well, it looks like Jojo and I lost again for sexiest Man Alive.
Speaker 6: Mm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I always think Jojo and I are in the running.
Speaker 1: At least in the running, at least right at least under consideration.
Speaker 5: Have you ever have you never gotten it?
Speaker 1: How many did they pick?
Speaker 3: Kanya? Please? You act like I have a shot at that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you do.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't. I I've never been in the running. But John Krasinski is people's sexiest man Alive. Wow. And he does exude a a sexiness and also a sense.
Speaker 1: Of humor that I mean humor is sexy.
Speaker 3: Yes, humor is sexy exactly, so he deserves it for sure, John.
Speaker 5: How many do they have?
Speaker 1: Because they once you open up the article, there's like.
Speaker 3: A bunch they do, like sexiest TV host, sexiest sexiest radio host. Mark they do they do because Mark Consuelo's one sexiest TV yeah against Jimmy Fallon.
Speaker 1: But they need to do the sexiest radio host.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you say that for sure.
Speaker 3: They do not do that category, but we should pitch it to people for next year.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Find myself like exuding any sexiness at all.
Speaker 2: Sexy is a tough one for me too. No, I think you're wrong about that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. No one's ever actually said to me, you know, you're sexy, really and even the heat of the moment, yeah, okay, they're not like, yeah, you're sexy.
Speaker 1: I don't think people go to anybody to say that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, so what he deserves that we should petition you for next year?
Speaker 1: Can you do that?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why not change dot org exactly?
Speaker 3: We have to go back to this viral moment from wheel please. Everybody was sort of talking about it. It was so good we had. This was Monday night.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect this to goes so viral because this was everywhere yesterday. I was watching KTLA, I was watching ABY seven eighty seven news, like every news all over the place.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, everyone got replaying it.
Speaker 3: We were saluting veterans and here is the puzzle.
Speaker 1: Listen, I like to solve the puzzle. Okay, well, let's hear it. Treat yourself a round of sausage.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, that's not it.
Speaker 1: Over to Katina.
Speaker 8: I like to solve Okay, give yourself a round of applause.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Although will are kind of like yours be.
Speaker 1: Other than just flopping right.
Speaker 3: Now, I would love to have a sausage. But so the thing is, I can't react like that was funny. But I couldn't. I to stay straight faced because I don't want to give it away, you know, I want to give it away for the other contestant. But in my head, I was thinking, oh my gosh, there are so many sausage lines right now that need to be delivered.
Speaker 1: It's so great. Plus treat and give. Don't even have the same.
Speaker 3: Amount of letters yourself two around a sausage.
Speaker 1: Why good?
Speaker 3: But he was such a great guy and a great player. But those, you know, those moments, you just never know when they're going to happen. So we got sunshine and warm today, highs around eighty I guess the warmest day of the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it is, and not as windy as yesterday, which is good news for the grove because they got their tree delivered yesterday at the grove, a hundred foot tree.
Speaker 3: I gotta start thinking about that.
Speaker 5: I'm doing mine this weekend.
Speaker 3: Are you really? Oh that's very early, are you getting a fresh one.
Speaker 6: No, so this is the nome because where do you get their liven open yet?
Speaker 3: You got to go to Okay, don't yell at me, I don't know. Okay, Fine, so you're doing a fake one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, first year that we've done a one.
Speaker 1: That's okay, Yeah, you don't love it.
Speaker 6: I love a fresh one, but they're not open yet, and I want to do it this weekend.
Speaker 3: So can't you do this one now and then get a fresh one?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing. I'm getting too because the.
Speaker 3: Scent tony, look, it's the smell of the punt with you.
Speaker 1: Go to Tina's trees.
Speaker 5: I'm with you, waiting.
Speaker 3: Tina's literally getting ready for.
Speaker 1: You, I know.
Speaker 5: But I want to do it this weekend.
Speaker 3: To get another one, because.
Speaker 5: It feels like a lot to one too many.
Speaker 1: So I do a fake one.
Speaker 2: But this is the kid one, so I let them decorate it however they want to decorate it, like very creatively.
Speaker 3: But there's something about a fresh tree. It brings the holidays to light right right, like when you can buy it. All right, I'm gonna wait to get my tree. I'm getting a real tree because the old.
Speaker 1: Family, oh man, it's exciting.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Christmas though, very Yes, it is coming fast. We're thanks Giving around the corner, and that will be very exciting. Then it's Christmas like the day after this year, because it's it's consolidated, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then it's New Year's yep.
Speaker 3: Then it's twenty twenty five. Better here? Yeah, will it be a better year?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Could help?
Speaker 3: Do you know what? I was feeling a little under the weather, And do you know what I ordered last night to make myself feel better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, soup, no edible cookie dough.
Speaker 3: God, I just I see when I don't then I'm like a little under the weather. I or order food. Some of you don't eat. I order food that's like bad for you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's not food.
Speaker 3: That's like I had, Well you know what, I post made a cookie dough ice cream, and then I thought to myself, that's not enough. Yeah, you need NESLEI Tollhouse edible cookie dough in the little carton fifteen minutes later.
Speaker 1: There it was oh so good. Edible really threw me off. I was like, wow, that's a different night.
Speaker 3: Well no, because you know, you can't really eat the raw cookie though. This was made for you tea out of the gotcha?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ate half of it. Oh so so good. Okay, how would you be with someone for four years and never kiss them get engaged? I'm assuming they've never been together too, right.
Speaker 1: No, none of that.
Speaker 2: I think they're well, they're young, so I think when they met each other they were at a very innocent stage in their lives. Because they're twenty one years old and they're engaged now and they've been together for almost four years, so you do the math.
Speaker 1: They're probably like sixteen seventeen when we got together.
Speaker 3: What do you do at the end of the night.
Speaker 6: I'm sure they hug and cuddle and touch each other. It's their choice. Maybe maybe it's their religion.
Speaker 1: Who knows, but it's a collageon doesn't let you kids.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I mean, you're all four living with somebody before, like when you're dating. Like I was kind of against it, like and I was out of respect for my dad because he really didn't want me to live with the guy before I got married.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did not move in with Michael until there was a ring on my finger.
Speaker 3: Well, to your father, I apologize because I think you've got to test drive everything.
Speaker 2: You can still test drive if you don't live on the lot anyways, Okay, this couple is taking that to a whole other level. Like we were saying, they were refusing to kiss until they hear the words you may now kiss the bribe.
Speaker 5: That's so cute.
Speaker 3: Cute on fun is that relationship?
Speaker 1: Kiss Kiss?
Speaker 2: Caitlin O'Neill and Drew Brown, both twenty one. I have been in a relationship for almost four years, like I was saying, but they've never kissed. Some call this super special, like a Tanya in the world, and some totally disagree, like O Ryan in the world disagree.
Speaker 3: So you got to know how that goes.
Speaker 6: No, if you're so in love with someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with them, there's no way the kiss is going to be bad.
Speaker 5: There's no chance.
Speaker 1: Yes, there is no There's nothing there.
Speaker 3: There have been a lot of bad kissers are lost these.
Speaker 2: Lips asking how these people? Why do we know about them?
Speaker 1: And whatnot?
Speaker 9: Back?
Speaker 3: How do we find out?
Speaker 2: Back in twenty twenty two, they went viral for just making a simple video about how they were together, not engaged at the time a couple, but that had never kissed, and so that went viral back in the day, and now they're viral again, remember because.
Speaker 1: They are engaged now.
Speaker 3: He just proposed let me ask him from the back room to come in here for a second, because I just want to make sure I'm not alone on this. I mean, I think it's look for that. They look like a beautiful couple. Michaelam would you want to be with someone for several years and not kiss them and wait for the big night?
Speaker 5: I ain't no, couldn't wait, no.
Speaker 3: No, okay, Mariana. Generally speaking, can you wait for the kiss? Like how long have you dated somebody before you kissed?
Speaker 1: Maybe like a month or two? Why that's long?
Speaker 3: It's a long time. What am I waiting for? That's a long time.
Speaker 1: This explains a lot.
Speaker 5: I thought that was a good time that I guys are going to be like, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's like for going all the way, going.
Speaker 1: All the way. Understands what I say when I say go all the way.
Speaker 10: Things.
Speaker 1: But there's children in the car, so I'm respectful. It's fine.
Speaker 3: You can do like so many metaphors and analogies like.
Speaker 6: Right, like right, okay, got right, Yeah, you going to the fields.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is so much better.
Speaker 3: I'm a I'm an advocate of the kissing. I like to kiss as soon as I can and as long as I can.
Speaker 2: But here's the question too, does it make it more magical for the wedding day.
Speaker 5: To yield us?
Speaker 1: Yes? Like, imagine that kiss.
Speaker 2: Imagine when you do first that that first kiss with whoever you're with.
Speaker 1: It was so magical.
Speaker 2: You felt the butterflies, you felt the electricity and all of that. They're gonna feel that on their wedding day.
Speaker 1: Wedding day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm out. I'm out. Wait till they go to the next steps. What if that doesn't.
Speaker 1: Work, It's going to love each other all right?
Speaker 3: Well, good for them. You enjoy your first kiss us keep us posted on how it goes. Hi, very good morning, and Santa Anna.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Ryan. This is so exciting.
Speaker 9: Hi, how are you and do great?
Speaker 3: Thank you? How are you?
Speaker 11: I'm doing great. I'm just excited for our boys.
Speaker 3: You're excited for your boys? Tell us? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I wanted to give our Santana High School boys water polo team a shout out. They did absolutely amazing this season. Unfortunately a little short last yet last night to Cape School in Sarpindia, but we made it to the quarterfinals. I'm sorry semi finals. Yesterday was our semi final game. We did fall a little short, but overall, I just wanted to like give our boys a shout out and just let them know how proud of them as parents, the coaches, the school, we all are. They still made history. They won their first league championship title in Santata High school history and the boys of water polo team never made it even this far into CIF. So just want to give them a shout out. Thank you for allowing us to give them the shout out on the radio, because they deserve it. And they worked so hard.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, any team at a high school, any team in general, works so hard during practice to get ready for the match the game.
Speaker 6: No they do.
Speaker 3: I've never played water polo competitively. It seems hard. Can they touch the bottom? Are you allowed to touch the bottom?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: The cats.
Speaker 1: They're treading.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I mean, hey, huge game like sport in high school, you know, so it doesn't get the recognition that like us as parents when we you know, our boys go to practice like at they're in practice in the morning before school. Oh yeah, school, and I'm sure a lot of sports too, but water polo is just not a sport that gets much recognition I feel like in high schools, at least not in our high school. So we're like, we're just gonna give them all the recognition we can as parents because they deserve it. Yeah, I think you're right, so hard, you know, and we're out.
Speaker 2: Of them they do they get it before school?
Speaker 6: And did a water polo player in high school?
Speaker 3: Can you splash people to try and steal the polo ball? Whatever you gotta get.
Speaker 11: Honestly, I don't even know how the calls are made. I just know, like the general Like, I'm like, what do they do?
Speaker 5: I think that's from I know what it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, well I gotta.
Speaker 3: Get out there and add that to my list of things.
Speaker 5: Like water polo is so hard.
Speaker 1: They work so hard, and.
Speaker 11: It's a very physical sport. I didn't I never realize it's how hard and intensitive until obviously, like my sons started playing. But yeah, it's a very physical sport.
Speaker 3: And shout out Santa Ana High School water polo team. Yeah for calling you.
Speaker 11: Take care, Thank thank you you guys. Take care. Thanks, okay, bye?
Speaker 3: Would you be good at water?
Speaker 1: I would not.
Speaker 2: Treading water is already difficult for me, and then having to maneuver around people to try to get a ball and then like throw the ball.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 3: I don't mind treading water, and I like the water. I just don't know that I would have this skill to polo the visit a ball. I don't know what they pull in.
Speaker 5: The basket and.
Speaker 3: Guys, all right, well, good luck to them next season too. And now we're going to play questions questions only it's really questions only women know the answer to. Right, Well, women answer, and so you're gonna ask me. I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm surrounded by wise women at work.
Speaker 3: I learned so much. Honestly, I learned so much from you two. I learn a lot about what to do, what not to do. But this one stumps me because these are somebodies that are really tough, and I don't think a lot of guys know the answers to these questions. What's the first one?
Speaker 2: Okay, the first one is what is makeup baking?
Speaker 3: Why does it always have to be about makeup?
Speaker 6: I mean the majority are going to be like me, can fashion makeup, makeup baking, makeup baking, make up baking. Sh we put a timer, I mean if he doesn't know by now, yeah he said it three times.
Speaker 3: This is where you put your foundation on and you go out into the sun and you make sure it doesn't get runny or I love you. There's it, and let's make up baking spot on, but wrong, really, let's make a baking Who knows?
Speaker 1: Who knows what that is? Most women know what make a baking.
Speaker 2: So it's applying a like a thick layer of loose powder over like foundation or your concealer, and that way it kind of like sets better.
Speaker 1: And they call it baking.
Speaker 2: Because it's kind of like when you bake a cake and you have different layers.
Speaker 6: It also looks like powder like it you let us take your power a few minutes, so just like, yeah.
Speaker 2: It sets your makeup and then you're good to go and it should last longer for the day.
Speaker 3: Never heard of that one. Give me another one. Okay, questions only women can answer.
Speaker 5: What is body con.
Speaker 3: It is a convention where people go and they show off their bodies and they I don't know what they do with it, but they show their bodies off. And it's a pretty provocative.
Speaker 6: Con so you're kind of right, but wrong. It's not avention. It's just a style of dress like or a style of clothing that's like very form fitting so you can see your body height.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Correct, So it's called body call.
Speaker 1: You know there should be a convention.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 5: There's no convention. But I say it gets half half right half?
Speaker 3: What is bolliage one of the greatest islands vacation.
Speaker 1: The people are nice, the food is great. It's a bit of a flight.
Speaker 2: But bollage is I'm describing Fiji, but no, it's not shoot. What is bollage is a way of Bolliage is a way of highlighting your hair. It's basically not doing the traditional highlights where you kind of separate the hair like very like like intertwined, but you kind of just like painted on.
Speaker 1: You paint it on like throughout and it's just.
Speaker 5: Like a especially better for your hair too.
Speaker 2: It is I've never heard of that ever, but it's like a loose way of highlighting women know.
Speaker 3: The answer to and we will play every now and then here that's cute, but can it not always be about makeup and hair?
Speaker 1: What would you like it to be about.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's got to be questions that only you know the answers to. But it can't always be foundation and rouge ah.
Speaker 1: I see, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But I love your answers though, because can you come up, like, put on makeup and go outside in the sun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put on your makeup before you go to volley up for your summer.
Speaker 1: Vacation, before you go to body Conn.
Speaker 3: Buddy by right on your way to on your way to body Con in Vegas. Match game Ready, let's play the dingy jingle ball tickets here? Ed Wyn, how are you?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 8: Ryan?
Speaker 3: Good my brother. You are contestant number one. Yeah, So tell me about yourself in Southgate.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm from South k I've just dropped it off my kid at Sukie High. I have three kids.
Speaker 3: I got a Mac that's well, I got Logan in the car that's nine, and they got.
Speaker 2: A baby East.
Speaker 11: But at the year and eight months.
Speaker 2: Wow, Hans are spread there, Edwin.
Speaker 3: All right, so and go Rams south Gate High School. Go Rams. Now let's get to contestant number two. Yeah, Mira San Fernando Valley, tell us about yourself. You're contested number two.
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you well, I am am getting ready to think my sons to school, just you know, hoping to win this ticket.
Speaker 3: Let's get into the game. Here's how it works. We'll give you a phrase with a blank in it. Our panel here, Sicity, Tanya Ruby and engineer tubs Well write down what they think should go in the blank. Then we'll hear who gets the most matches wins. Okay, here we go. Okay, so I'm gonna start with Edwin. So hang tight, yeah me hero.
Speaker 7: Edwin?
Speaker 3: You ready, I'm ready? Okay? So yours is.
Speaker 1: Blank class, blank class.
Speaker 3: Don't say it out loud, just think about it, because the panmel's writing down their responses feverishly.
Speaker 1: Blank class. Wait wait, wait, wait wait, Tanya is really struggling.
Speaker 4: Knowy.
Speaker 5: This one was so hard for me, but I got it.
Speaker 11: Got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, go Edward go.
Speaker 8: Uh school class.
Speaker 3: School class, school class, I said, senior class, Tanya.
Speaker 5: Math class, I said, pilates class times.
Speaker 1: Did you say school class? For the match?
Speaker 3: I said, jiu jitsu class. Are you in a bunker right about? Sounds like you underish subterranean.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I had to I had to check in remote. I'm homesick right now, so I had the what do you have? I don't know, like a fever, yeah.
Speaker 3: The sweats, the chills. Maybe maybe you gave it to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, you guys do spend a lot of time together. Yeah, he brings on my microphone, sabotage. All right, next one, here we go, so no match. There your mirror, this is yours. Gas blank. Don't say it out loud, gas blank, think about.
Speaker 4: It, gasp blanks what.
Speaker 3: Yamera? Go ahead? Gas what.
Speaker 1: Gas furnace gas?
Speaker 3: I like it? Siciny for the match, gas furnace.
Speaker 1: No, I said, sation station Tanya, counting on you, gas station Ruby, counting on you, gas leak.
Speaker 3: It all comes down to the very sick tubs? Did you say?
Speaker 1: I said, gas tank.
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: Edwin is the winner.
Speaker 6: Congratulations zero, Another round to.
Speaker 3: Play another round? All right? Sorry, I thought you got a match, All right, Edwin? Round two? Yours is blank. Fry blank fry blank fry. Here we go.
Speaker 4: We'll fry French fry all right, good one for the match, sisany.
Speaker 2: I said, French fry time, y'all?
Speaker 6: I said chicken fry.
Speaker 5: I said French fry.
Speaker 3: Us French fry.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 1: Would have been a clean sweep if someone didn't say chicken.
Speaker 3: So you're mirror. You gotta get four to win getting it. That's his full sweep. Here we go, yours is belly blank, belly blank? We can belly belly blank? What's the panel gonna say? Belly blank?
Speaker 9: Got?
Speaker 11: Here we go, belly button.
Speaker 1: Belly button? Sin is it? Belly rub?
Speaker 5: I said, belly chain?
Speaker 1: Ruby?
Speaker 13: I said belly button and tubbs belly button.
Speaker 3: You lost by one? So sorry, Ed.
Speaker 1: When you're going to jingle.
Speaker 3: Ball, who's into my capital way hewin?
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for listening.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Okay, bye bye, thank you, belly chain, Christina Aguilera, I'm seeing belly dancer.
Speaker 11: One.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hi Christy?
Speaker 1: How are you and Huntington Beach good? How are you doing super good?
Speaker 3: So you still have the same last name as your ex?
Speaker 12: Correct?
Speaker 3: Okay? And you're your new boyfriend is not a fan?
Speaker 7: Correct? Yeah. And so that segment that they did last week just really hit close to home. Felt like I was living that and originally, like I kind of went through both rays of emotions that Sisany described having kids. I want the same last name. You know, I've been divorced for five years now, and initially I was like, I don't want a different last name than my kids. But now I feel kind of what Tanya described is feeling like it's holding me back, and so it's just it's just so complicated.
Speaker 1: How old are your kids?
Speaker 7: My kids are sixteen, fourteen, and ten.
Speaker 1: But do you think you're gonna marry this guy?
Speaker 7: Possibly? I mean, I'm just I'm ready to like consider it for the first time. I don't know. But that's the thing is, so I'm in medicine. The idea of changing my medical licenses and if I'm getting married, I would do it. I would do it again. It just seems overwhelming. So I just feel kind of stuck.
Speaker 6: Right because then you first you have to change it back to your maiden name. Then if you get married again, you're gon't change it back to something else.
Speaker 5: That's like a lot of paperwork.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of paperwork, you know, And it's just, yeah, I just don't know, Like I think I'm finally at a place where I can understand like not having the same last name as my kids. But I think it's what you said is like, Okay, if you're going to take you know, your new partner's last name, but I'm just I'm trying to go real slow just because of you know, after being married from with sixteen years, it's it changes your viewpoint a little bit. And I'm just I'm so happy to be happy right now.
Speaker 2: And have marriage is not for everyone, I mean, you know, but she was married before, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it went they changed, yes.
Speaker 1: But she was considering maybe even marrying her news she.
Speaker 3: Is not going to marry the boyfriend. I could tell.
Speaker 6: You, I feel like, if you're having these feelings, if you're if you did agree and think that, like what I said was, it's holding you back a little bit, there's something in you that's telling you like it's holding you back. And Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't have the same last name as her kids and they have a great relationship, So I thank you.
Speaker 5: I don't know them, but like they.
Speaker 3: Seem to, I think your instinct is right here. Yeah, especially your kids are growing up. Yes, you've raised them. And if you do end up marrying this guy, which you're not, but if you do, then you could change the name then, but I think you keep it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's it's yeah. And so the other complication is my ex and I both practice medicine in the same area, and so my name's all over letterhead and their appointments and they come in and they say, oh, you know, you have the same last name as doctor so and so, and then it opens up this whole. So it just it really feels like.
Speaker 2: You're constantly talking about him. He's constantly being brought up in your life, over and over and over and over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's time to change and moving.
Speaker 1: You're feeling it. You're feeling it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gras and ask over there.
Speaker 3: Thank you, good luck with everything.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Hey Ryan, real quick. You and I were introduced on like an ambush set up back in two thousand and one, briefly so PF Changs and Beverly Center. I was I just moved from Michigan studying for my medical boards, and so I took some time off and I had some new friends convinced me to like, you know, get a host the same job just to meet people because I was new. And the GM for PF Chains at Barbely Center he just he was a super nice, warm guy and he's just like, I can't believe you're not going to be in the industry. I'm like, I've dedicated my life to medicines. This is what I'm doing. But you would come in and he's like, oh, you got to meet this is Ryan Seacrest. And I didn't know who you were. You were at a different radio station. Yeah, And I was still severine ties with a long distance boyfriend in Michigan. I was, you know, twenty two, so you had no interest. Well, and I thought you were very handsome, very sweet, very kind. But you know, like that phrase like my my taxi light was off. It just wasn't the right timing. But I thought you were great, and it was just it was interesting because after that, yeah, no, it was a small world and you were very kind. And he come up. He came up to me afterwards and he said, oh, no, you thought, you know, you're cute whatever. But I think he said you were on again, off again too, and I just said, you know, but it was interesting, like yeah, it must be just not the right.
Speaker 3: This whole conversation could have been about you having a last name Seacrest would have been a real pic.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean twenty two years and then you really would see that name all over billboards.
Speaker 3: I was a fan of those vegetables lettuce wraps there PF Chang's China bistro.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, yeah, so good, so good. This is fun. And then it's kind of fun to watch you too, you know, like.
Speaker 2: The one that got away right there in the sidecar.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm more more like rooting for you, like you have a little cheerleader, because I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh that this was before kiss, this was before idol.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a lot has happened.
Speaker 7: She's just so good.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, you know that, such a future, such a.
Speaker 10: You got three kids by now right, I have three kids, A doctor in my life, free free Chinese pistro food.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you seem so sweet. What kind of doctor are you?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 7: So cardiology? Look eulogy.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: If the boyfriend thing doesn't work out, which it doesn't sound like it will, you got my number?
Speaker 7: All right, I'll hit you up.
Speaker 1: Happening home on this is that's sexiest man alive. Yeah, but that was twenty years ago. Crazy, wow, right.
Speaker 3: We could have just that could have been the whole my whole life right.
Speaker 6: In doors man talk about it?
Speaker 1: Wow on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Sabrina.
Speaker 1: Could she have more hits?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: It's pretty wild?
Speaker 3: I mean, she's been doing a long time, but timing is every timing in the right songs or everything.
Speaker 1: And she's in town this weekend.
Speaker 3: Are you going?
Speaker 1: I am going? But next month I'm going to the Monday night show. Next week she's going.
Speaker 3: Out for dinner. Like where does she eat?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Figure out what he was doing crypto one night and then she's doing two nights at the Forum.
Speaker 3: But I bet she goes out to eat somewhere in Hollywood or something, right sure? Or if you see her Oscar.
Speaker 6: She's also eaten it Olive in Time. I've eaten oli in Time with her before.
Speaker 1: Casual.
Speaker 3: Here we are just hoping to see her in concert, and you've gone to alan th h Yam with her Olive in Time, not just Tami, but Olive in Time. Yeah, one of the great herbs. So you know go in that. I hear radio app and you see the red mic inside our page. Let's click it, send us a little message.
Speaker 1: Red talk back mic.
Speaker 3: So we've got a bunch of them here. Let me just rattle through. There are in no particular order. Here's Michelle, Michelle and Lamarada is getting pranked by her daughter.
Speaker 8: Good morning and kiss FM Brian Sea Chris, please please help me pay my bills. My sixteen year old daughter thinks it's hilarious to keep telling me that you guys are calling my name. So then I call and I've been told by the back room I want to say price ten times, like no, we did not call Michelle Nelson. I'm so sorry to bug you guys, but please call my name. Michelle Nelson lamarade in.
Speaker 3: Back room a little you know, a little polite when you talk to him like that. Thank you and good luck, Michelle. Here is another Michelle in Huntington Beach who has some nice things to say. Here. She is Michelle.
Speaker 8: Brian and everybody, I kiss up them. I appreciate you guys this show. It helps me get through a lot of personal things that I am going through. You guys are amazing. Keep up the great.
Speaker 3: Jobs to ask her how she's doing. Thank you for that. Here's Jackie in the nine or nine. So Jackie heard us talking about the last name drama. Just now turns out she was in a similar situation. Here's Jackie.
Speaker 14: That's so funny, guys, I was just listening to the changing the last name the married name thing. I was married for ten years, seems like a lifetime ago. I kept his last name. We couldn't stay married, but both of us still loved each other. And everyone his new girlfriend, my sister in law. Everyone is jealous and they want me to change my name.
Speaker 3: They can just kiss off. I love it. I love it because she's not touching that name. She's not moving that at all. Good on you. And here's one more. These are talkbacks coming from that red mic inside the IET radio app inside the kiss page. This is from Crystal in Huntington Park. Who're just talking about good kissers and bad kissers. Here's Crystal.
Speaker 9: Hi, Ryan, It's funny that you're talking about being a bad kisser. Just recently, I was told I was a terrible kisser, and I giggled and I laughed and I said, oh well, I guess I'll practice some more. And the guy never texted me again.
Speaker 1: That is so mean.
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, if you if you give a bad kiss, then somebody should donate their time and services. I think you know, and I don't know what a bad kiss might mean, but it's probably too heart of a tongue launch or.
Speaker 1: Something or what a lot of slabber.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, slabber's fine.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that says a loem.
Speaker 5: The visuals not needed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean I think it's the tongue that's generally the problem. Right, let's move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why I want to kiss someone?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: Not here?
Speaker 3: Well no, not here, of course, not here.
Speaker 1: Where's Georgia.
Speaker 3: But kissing is the best, the best, it's the best. What a great feeling, a good kiss is. That's why this place is called kiss.
Speaker 1: On Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: That is going to do it for us tomorrow. We're paying your bills every hour. Also a Ryan's roses, we'll do that. What time seven forty? So she says her husband has been acting strange and you combine that with a strange photo she found. Now she has every right to, at the very least want some answers. That's coming. Also jing upball tickets tomorrow too, and uh, paying your bills every single hour. Kiss FM. Have a good one.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow