Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta bring Joe. We're gonna bring one of your teammates.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: He played fifteen seasons both in the NBA and International Games. He's also a teammate of Joe's in the Big Three of the Detroit Amps.
Speaker 1: Here he is Jeremy Pargo. Jeremy, how you doing, bro? What's up? Unc? I'm good man? Thanks for joining us tonight. What up, Chad? What's going on with fellas? Hey, mister Pargo? Yeah? They play me one on one?
Speaker 4: Hey, I kid you now.
Speaker 5: I told my people I got a white boy right here while I write scripts, and I said I should write on this chat.
Speaker 1: I will give you.
Speaker 3: Forty that word, hold on, hold on, you'll give me forty? And what about playing NBA two?
Speaker 4: K No, I don't even play that game. You talk about real life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, real life. I've been looking for you too. I've been looking for you too because you like to talk. I like it.
Speaker 3: Listen, what ain't this ain't hard to find that I can come with you at hey?
Speaker 1: Listen, chat.
Speaker 5: We had to encounter in Miami at the stop, like we just had to stop, like you try to borrow my car?
Speaker 4: Told you you have whenever you wanted, whenever you wanted.
Speaker 1: Because I know you will bring you back. Absolutely. It's good to see you. Boy.
Speaker 2: Let's talk. Let's talk about their movie. You movie, a movie that you start in. You co wrote this film, the final play. Uh, the feature is about the debut. The Final Play is available today on all digit on all major digital and on demand platforms.
Speaker 1: We have a significit of the film. Let's take a look at it right now. Let's do it. Men love to be in control.
Speaker 2: See that Elo got him thinking access? I know men like chopped up man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, when are you free? Uh? Uh, don't be so aveded so unavailable? Man, tell us ass next month, next month.
Speaker 2: So when did you start? Where did you start thinking? Like, you know what, I want to get into the film industry. I want to write. I want to write scripts. I want to I want to act, I want to direct. I want to be a part of this. What made you decide to say, you know what? This is this is my this is part too, this is act too.
Speaker 5: From my good friend. He plays Corey in the film. By the way, his name is Shirrod. He had me do something back in like twenty sixteen. Some I'm smaller than movie. I'm like, man, I ain't no act at all. He's like, now, just come do it. So based on that, I ended up getting auditioned for uh Chicago PD but I was overseas playing ball. Couldn't do the audition, and to be honest, we athletes, we ain't got the confidence to walk in nobody audition room and think me about to read and get a roll. So I was like, you know what, I'm gonna write some myself and uh, I'm just gonna surround this thing with a bunch of people that want to be involved in the film world that are also athletes or people trying to do things.
Speaker 1: So I wrote it that way.
Speaker 5: Man, during the pandemic, I just sat down with no cards and just was right writing, writing, and uh, my sister Valentina Barton, who was big on everything, she's a producer on the film, and this this is what we got.
Speaker 4: And uh, fortunately I was able to get you to show up.
Speaker 3: I have one question also when it when it comes to writing, I'm I'm a movie head, I'm a buff, I'm an enthusiastic when it comes to the art of acting in general, I can't produce that can't write. I can't do none of that. I'm just I love the finished product. I'm excited to check yours out. But when it comes when it comes to writing, do you do you do you write from start to finish or do you do it in parts separately?
Speaker 5: So I had a co writer on this because, like you said, I didn't like to write in school.
Speaker 4: I was a math guy.
Speaker 5: So when I was writing, I probably got maybe thirty pages out, and this was this was kind of easy to write. Easier to write because I was telling the story from that I that I've pretty much seen I lived, come from a real place.
Speaker 4: And I think this is relatable to all of us athletes.
Speaker 5: Uh So, when I was able to get about thirty pages, I hired a co write about a name of Barshe and he came in and he helped me build this thing to where it is today.
Speaker 4: And next thing you know, we're in ninety pages.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, hey, hey, hey, oh Joe, Hey, look one thing about me.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna tell no lie to you because it sounds fly to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta write that down. Listen, listen, It's a roco a romantic comedy. Okay, you're gonna laugh from start to finish and all that. It's got some sentimental moments in there, you know, to where you may share a tip, but it kind of pushed you in the likes of like a best man, okay, you know something like that.
Speaker 1: So it's it's it's it's a hell of a movie. Man.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have I wouldn't have did the one too if I ain't think it was worth it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yep, if I'm.
Speaker 2: Not mistaken, I think you have an all female production team. How important was that for you to have an all female production team?
Speaker 5: So coming into this thing, like I said, Valentina has been with me from Joe. So my good friend Ernestine Ernestin Morrison. She lives in Atlanta, and we shot this in Atlanta. She's she's connected, so we went through her for other actors and actresses. We went to locations and then to live breonn who's another producer as well as director, who led everything. She was amazing in terms of being a director and because this is the first thing I've ever done, so taking her guidance was you know, like having a coach and just tried to deliver what she did, and then it was it was crazy, man, because these women knew what they wanted, they knew how to get it, and they were really bulldogs and making sure we got what we needed.
Speaker 2: So was it a situation? I mean, you say it comes from a very personal point of view? Did you always? Did you know what you wanted? The direction kind of that you wanted to go, and you sit down and you sat down and talked to them and they said, this is kind of this is kind of the direction that I see it in my head. Because what you see in your head and being able to put it down on paper might be entirely different. But having these women obviously enjoy as a romantic comedy and having women point of view on one side of it to merge with your what you what your vision is and get that to come together.
Speaker 1: So a lot of.
Speaker 4: It was just like you said, what we experienced some wants in there. What I desired.
Speaker 5: I just watched I was watching you guys talk about marriage and all of those things. So those are the things that I desire. So it was easy to find a way to work that into film. And having leaders in my life that that has has borne down that path in terms of having a long term relationship with women like my brother, like Joe, has always been great to see and continue to building that in that aspect.
Speaker 4: In the movie came together and I can't wait till you guys see it.
Speaker 2: Okay o Joe his brother Gennero Pargo, he's the assistant coach for the Indiana Paces. Right, Okay, yeah, me and his brother, Me and his older brother played college ball together at the University of Arkansas. Okay, yeah, so that's so that's how y'all know each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, twenty years wrong been? Why been?
Speaker 3: A right?
Speaker 1: Wow? So when when when when the family?
Speaker 2: When a guy in his gal or you know whomever, goes and sit down and they watched this movie. You know, hey, they chilling at the crib because it's on all digital and straightening platforms.
Speaker 1: What I mean? Uh? What? Just uh?
Speaker 2: Joe you said? I think you said best man. I was thinking, like, hell, you know, part of the baby, it's loving basketball. Think it's something like so it's what can the fans expect. It's a it's a piece of all of them. Man.
Speaker 4: It's a hard story that comes from a real place, is relatable.
Speaker 5: I wrote it with the host of starting conversations between men and women in terms of their relationships and building better relationships going forward. With every classic romantic comedy for our community that you can think of, it's a piece of it. In the love Jones, The Wood is my favorite movie. Okay, so that The Wood is classic. That is my favorite movie. So when I was writing, I made that they're connecting for you. They both love the Wood and that's how they connected and built their relationship going forward.
Speaker 4: So mane, anything you can.
Speaker 5: Think of that was a black romantic calmly growing up, it was amazing, Like no joke, Yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, than please tell me I can watch this to night when the show is over, or do we have do we have to we have to wait a little bit.
Speaker 4: No, you ain't got to wait it all. You can put it on right now, have it running on your TV.
Speaker 2: So you can't see it because it's is TV not centered, so you ain't gonna be able to see it because his head blocking it. Now, I don't know how he got all the other stuff on the wall center and then he got it. He got it a truce on his damn wall who and he got got fifty he got a he got a fifty foot wall with a twelve is TV.
Speaker 1: I got a TV in at my bank. Seeing my car bigger than.
Speaker 5: That, you look like you got the big back on the TV man.
Speaker 3: But you have to understand this, this, this, this place here, it's about me being a minimalist. It's about everything is all white white. So I don't what they got to do with that small ass TV. Why would I? Because I want everything small. That's the whole point. I don't room.
Speaker 1: You can still center it? Yees no, because it got case said. The piano's over there?
Speaker 2: Are you watching TV in that room? If you got a room with a piano, you don't need to be watching TV in the room. You're not gonna tell me how to how to do my decor. This is is exactly how I designed it to be. A Jae the funny he telling me about center the TV. My last name was even spelled correctly. What are you talking about? I mean, I teaged my last name to a number. You really think I care about my TV being centered?
Speaker 1: Clearly? Clearly? Not clearly?
Speaker 2: You got an I paid amounted? I mean, I guess you could just go over there with your.
Speaker 1: Actually, actually that's a sixty is that is just that far is not No. Sixty is TV. I bought it? You mean six drop the Z.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't think you understand how far away that is?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't give it. I don't give it down looking at it from the moon. Hold on, let me let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: You do understand right, this is fifteen thousand square feet, so it would it would look.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, I'm trying to explain to you because you don't understand how big the establishment I mean is.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 2: But that ain't got nothing to do with that small ass TV on that big ass wall.
Speaker 1: That's not centered.
Speaker 4: Ay, Chad, I think I can break down with Uncle saying.
Speaker 5: He's saying, when you when you put the movie on the TV, make sure you push the cows a lot closer.
Speaker 3: I don't sit on that. But that's that's white al packer. I don't sit on that.
Speaker 1: That's our packer.
Speaker 4: I don't the kitchen or why you put a TV.
Speaker 1: Why you put a TV in the room that you don't see that it's just for steps from people when people waiting.
Speaker 3: No people come here, when my baby walk in, when kids walk in, they know go straight to your room.
Speaker 1: Don't even sit, don't even come down here.
Speaker 2: This is watch TV. It came but one person at a time. Watch TV on that Like, why you say that you're losing TV? Keep losing?
Speaker 1: Hey, it only called from fifty nine hundred. There you got da that's old, that's cold.
Speaker 4: You're ever getting that money?
Speaker 1: You ain't never getting that.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm tracking to Hey, Joe, I'm going to there that white al paka with some mud on these TMS one.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sure you know, Hey, this is this is custom made all white al packer.
Speaker 2: I'm not, oh, Joe. That TV is not centered and that TV is not sixty inches. Now, I don't give it damn what they got. They could be chinchilla.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't want to center because the piano is on the other side.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell you inches. Go back I tell you what.
Speaker 2: Go back there and do this with your hand, and I bet you cover the whole screen.
Speaker 1: What uh my TV?
Speaker 2: Yep, that's the sixty years I got that from Walmart. Okay, go, I don't give it down where you got it from. Go back there and do this with your hands. I guarantee you you blocked the screen.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe. He feeling the pressure his eyes and got tightened up.
Speaker 5: Damn, oh yeah, that's about sixty.
Speaker 1: Why ain't watching it from outside? He gotta drive in here? Won't you just open the door and let the neighbors watch? How you show how big that was? You see? I'm about how far it is? Yeah? I just told you how big the house is? You not listening?
Speaker 2: Don't want you just open the door and just charge five dollars and lin your neighbors watch TV.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, my neighbor. I don't even have neighbors. The next house is like two miles down. But I'm in the castle. What that gotta do with you having that TV?
Speaker 1: Centered?
Speaker 3: I don't want to send it because I wanted to exactly it because the pianos on that side.
Speaker 1: It's a stairwell. You see the stair You can't you see the stairwell?
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't center it. Yes, hey, let me let me do this, Let me do it. Let me come to your f up job of it. That's the problem. I'll let you do it. I tell you what sent me by fifty nine hundred. Since you do it, since you got it. You want to do so much do that.
Speaker 2: No, not you started it. Not me, you talking about my TV being small. Oh you started to owe me fifty nine hundred. That's what you started. You bet me Oho and I won.
Speaker 1: Ojoe?
Speaker 2: What were I think we had? Like a thousand and we bet on thet we.
Speaker 1: Bet one hundred dollars. Don't do that. Don't do that, we bet one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, Joe, I'm telling my ask I'm asked.
Speaker 1: I ain't no Joe like crime. Hen'll pay.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, I always pay as long as that. Oh you you'll never be broke.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I I just I just want to as show feel good. I mean my money draw interest in your pocket. That gonna seemed fair to me.
Speaker 1: Let me let me hey, let me finish. Let me finish my pool. Soon as I finished the pool, I'm gonna send your money. Bet I finel get me, Hey, Joe, I'll think getting a dump trump. I'm about me. I fit to buy me a dump truck load of dirt. I fit the cover that pull up.
Speaker 2: Hey, I finl the field that pool in Oh boy, hey listen, hey, this dude, Jeremy, you and Joe are Big three teammates on Detroit apps.
Speaker 1: You guys go with it all this year.
Speaker 2: Man, Listen, hold on, hold on Germany, hold on, let me let me Hey, look, I won a championship with his brother. Now in the Big Three. We meant now me and Germany, we don't want us an ABL championship right here in Atlanta, but we gotta get us a Big three one. So he already know how it comes you and you've been MVP. You was the MVP your first year, right, Joe, Yeah, Man, I broke all kind of record. Boeen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We ain't got talking, Oh Jo, Joe, Come on, Joe.
Speaker 2: I'll just saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you know, I jumped in this thing.
Speaker 2: Listen. Twenty nineteen was a was probably my toughest year in life. I lost my mother twenty nineteen due to cancer. And if it wasn't for his brother Gennaro, I probably wouldn't have played in.
Speaker 1: The Big Three.
Speaker 2: Wowly, I just I just really want to hear that. Mentally, I just won't now. And he talked me into playing. He was like, man, just come out here and have some fun on the weekend, and you know during the week you know will work out, and it just kind of you know, worked, Yeah, just kind of clicked so ever since not just been been.
Speaker 1: Going yeah wow, but yeah.
Speaker 2: It's time. It's time. It's time for us to get back to the Mountain top.
Speaker 1: Baby. Who is the competition? Who is the competition? Man? We got to some good teams.
Speaker 2: Because I think Michael Beasley and the last Stevenson on the team, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the league is great. They Thriell five? What are thrill What are they? Germany?
Speaker 4: Miami three five Miami. Then you got the l A Riot that's Dwight Howard. Uh, Prawford, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Tu, Jabal Crawford, Jordan Jordan Craft, Okay, bro Jeff t and Dwight Howard.
Speaker 1: They all on one team like it's it's the good especially Johnson. Yeah. Wow, it's some good teams man.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So do you think this you think this is gonna be the toughest year to win a championship because of the because of the parodies in the league.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably so, But you know, we gotta we we got a pretty good roster ourselves, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Who y'all big man.
Speaker 4: Darnielle Jackson play they played the Kansas play.
Speaker 1: In the league.
Speaker 4: By seven years a bruiser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well y'all, y'all need somebody. Y'all just need to file Dwhite. Make him go to the free throw lier to make it, because he's gonna be looking to do everything.
Speaker 4: White was just practicing. Four pointers, were okay with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh lord, y'all don't want y'all don'tant y'all want no extra legs, no first legs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need somebody to hand out water.
Speaker 1: We cool.
Speaker 5: I just saw you arguing with Joe about this about a couple of weeks ago, and they pulled up the footage in the in the in the charity game.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I gave Tracey McGrady twelve. Yeah, I gave me whoever. He got upset and he got frustrated. Yeah, that game got dropped twelve on him. Saw the clip when you lost the ball out of bounds.
Speaker 4: I only saw that clip. Yeah that was after I only scored and he was frustrated.
Speaker 1: Man, well, good and terrible him in the gym.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna find him in the gym.
Speaker 1: Look, look were coming. Hey, we're coming to a city near you.
Speaker 2: Joe, Okay, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be caught side talking about la we come to Miami, so may y'all.
Speaker 1: I'll catch y'all, I'll catch all. Stop.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, one thing, y'all promise you we're gonna put on the show. That's one thing I'm gonna pish. Ain't gonna gonna be wasting your money, you hear me? All right, We're gonna stop by to check you out.
Speaker 1: Stop. Thankful stopping by the night Man built the look on the film.
Speaker 3: Hey, wait, hold on, hold before, Jimmy, before you go, tell me how the baby I know you watching.
Speaker 1: Tell me how to watch that The Night.
Speaker 5: Uh is Amazon or or Apple TV, either one is available. Go and watch this thing, man, and let me know what you think about it after you do.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I'm gonna watch The Night Mama, I know you're watching. Put that on for me, please real quick.
Speaker 2: Col right he uh. The film is called The Final Play. Jeremy stars in it. He co wrote the film. Let's go out and support him. He said, it's on Amazon Prime and Apple TV, so let's go out and support our brother. Make sure it gets some love and support. So Jeremy again, thank you for stopping by. Congratulations on the film and good luck at the Big Three. Appreciate your time. Fell's page. All right, no problem, yep Ojo, appreciate that man. That was no problem, Broo. The Nuggets announced that Russell Westbrook had surgery to repair multiple ligament tears. Nothing is expected nothing. He is expected to resume full off season activity training this summer. Russ gave his own updates, saying, this morning, I'm undergoing surgery on my right hand to fix two breaks that happened during the season. I'm grateful for everyone's support all year, and I can't wait to be back out there one hundred percent soon.
Speaker 1: The comeback is already in motion. Hashtag why not now?
Speaker 2: Knowing that he had damaged ligaments in his hand, does that change that? Because you know, look, we know the roller coaster. Russ is gonna be on. He's gonna make some great plays, he's gonna give you a hustle, he's gonna rebound, he's gonna turn the ball over, he's gonna miss some shots. But does that change anything about how we see Russ right now that were knowing that he had this damage in his and the two breaks in it uh in his right hand and shooting hand. Uh maybe to some degree, to some degree, you know, it could have bothered his shot. Yeah, okay, oh yo, I was playing, I knocked. I knocked the ligament of loose in my right wrist. This is like ladder in my career. Uh, but it was in my right hand. And as a shooter. Now, I think I'm more of a shooter than Russ. You know, it bothers you and they have Yeah, they can guess it, you know what I mean as you second guessing, so I can kind of see it. But I'm just happy it ain't a lower extremity right due to his age. It ain't the lawyer extremely And I think he can ultimately, you know, get back to playing the game that he loved and a high lovel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you got to realize he shoots the ball right handed, but Russ is left handed, don't yo what Yeah, he writes with his left hand. Does he does everything? He does everything with his left hand except shoot the basketball.
Speaker 2: The same thing with Lebron, Say, I know Lebron like that. Lebron does everything with his left hand except shoot the basketball.
Speaker 1: I think that's crazy. Great that you start you started like that very early, right that nothing.
Speaker 2: You Okay, well, Lebron said, Lebron said, you know, being left it. Not a whole lot of people was left it. Michael Jordan shop right handed, so he wanted to be like Mike. But the only thing that Lebron does with his right hand is shoot the basketball. Everything else is done with his left hand. Okay, that's how I know that wasn't the ball that he gave you, because that's the right handed person that wrote that on that ball.
Speaker 1: Lebron is left handed. No, no, no, that Lebron gave me that ball.
Speaker 3: And it's just a view with you sitting at home looking at it from from the from the camera angle looking at me is just like you thought that TV was small.
Speaker 1: He thought it was an iPad.
Speaker 3: See, that's a different And so when I when I turned the ball to you, it looks like it's written with someone with the right hand, but it's really a left hand.
Speaker 1: Let's left handed penmanship. I'm telling you, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Like you notice I haven't had the ball with me in the last few episodes, right, we talked about basketball.
Speaker 1: You're Worre's at now I got it in glass in the case.
Speaker 2: Oh you gotta chill, you gotta stop it, bro, what you gotta stop it? Hey, listen you we talked about accountability on here and all that, right you yay, hey, come on now you got Come on.
Speaker 3: I got it, okay, all right, I got that ball in the glass case. Though Joe said, oh you gotta stop it.
Speaker 2: Say look, I didn't keep sitting on here hanging out with y'all and this man come on here lying like this no more.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I can't take it no more. Oh, Joe, you gotta chill, man, Come on now, we get company on here.
Speaker 1: You go to line.
Speaker 2: Come on now, come on, man, come on, come on, come on now, you got to cut it out.
Speaker 1: You got to stop it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Look you're talking about jumping the broom and all this and all that.
Speaker 1: Come on, told you that I ain't playing about that. Boy. He let me. Let me say by you got me crying, Joe, You got me crying? Boy? You got jump?
Speaker 3: Hey, jump that broom, boy, hear me and jump the broom, the broom gonna jump me?
Speaker 1: Wonder the other boy?
Speaker 3: Boy you laughing, I ain't playing about that. Boy. I'm seeing I'm seeing it ain't coincidence. I'm seeing the the.
Speaker 1: What what's the word how do I see it what you're saying, O Joe, all.
Speaker 3: Those that jumped the broom, that find that, that found that, that find that found they.
Speaker 1: Found that, that found that person that found the foundation.
Speaker 3: Yes, the match that that stability, and how everything else seems to flow and go correctly in life after that.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, boy, I need I need some of that. Joke you say you want to be a part of some of their cools.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, I need some of that. Joe, Hey, I tell you what you got me over here crying? Yeah, go hey, hey, listen, man, I didn't I'd have had my run by the Hummer jersey, hunger jersey and the rafts out the.
Speaker 1: Way the white flag.
Speaker 2: Joe, oh Man, need some of that, brother, ain't because see the one thing you know, it ain't nothing out here.
Speaker 1: Man, don't don't jump.
Speaker 3: That broom many You ain't gotta tell me twice?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Maybe maybe off of follow suit. You know, we'll see, wasn't that. He ain't gonna have no choice, brother, follow suit if you want that money.
Speaker 2: Carmelo Anthter is slated to be inducted to the Basketball Hall of Fame as a member of the twenty twenty five class Later this year, we'll Mellow Texas place in the Hall of Fame. He wants Michael Jordan, Alan Iverson, and Dwayne Wade to introduce him into the Hall.
Speaker 1: My life is impacted by more than one person. I need three. Well, thank you, Joe, Hey Love.
Speaker 2: I think, uh, hey man, this this will be probably probably one of the most gratifying moments for him, uh, to have those dudes induct him, because I think they all in the hall, right absolutely? Yeah, I mean, hey, why not those those those are some of his closest buddies. Dudes he's you know, kind of rolled the wave with, and uh, you know, he should be able to kind of handpick you know, who he want.
Speaker 1: I know you want mj to come in there and and induct him too. So yeah, because.
Speaker 2: Because you know, he was a Brand Jordan and he's been with Brand Jordan basically his whole career, like the face the Face of Bran Yeah Jordan, Yeah, yeah, yeah. He's probably one of the first guys to have his own signature. Shoot yep, I know the guys like Mike Bibi Ray Allen was there when the brand first started, but guys who came in and really had their own signature.
Speaker 1: Shoot, I think Mellow was the first one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, I think dwhite House said he want three guys to walk him out too. I know he said Shack. I forget the other two, but I think Dwight Howard Uh.
Speaker 1: Mentioned that.
Speaker 2: Actually, look look for that Ashual who D white House said he wanted to walk him out. Hey, look, and I'm I'm I'm I'm happy for uh, DWIGHTE and Shaq too, you know, for yeah, you know, selling the differences man and you know, being grown man man. We got to put away the child as ways and you get up. I mean obviously you know Dwight looked up to him.
Speaker 1: He had to. Hell, we all looked up to Shack, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I'm happy for those guys man getting inducted this you know, it's gonna be a memorable moment. Yeah, he said he wanted Dwight House said he wanted Shack, Kareem and KG.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be a good one. Yeah you know what, Yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Didn't kind of have few. You know, he had him and him and Casey had they look back and forth when we played uh, you know, him and him in shock kind of so you know this, this is this is pretty cool to kind of have things come for a circle. Yeah, dude, so you competed with, competed against, and uh, you know, for them to induct him into the Hall of Fame, I.
Speaker 1: Think they'll be cool. Yeah, that'd be awesome. Yeah. A J. Brown was crying going on the roller coaster for the first time in his life.
Speaker 2: I would run a slant across the middle against Ray Lewis and Cam Chancellor before I ride another roller coaster. Uh, now your roller coaster got Joe. Hey, I'll be telling my lady when we be taking the kids. Then they world, they look them rids ain't made for nobody six eight sixt like.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like i'd be strapped in tight yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, you go to seeing all these different stories about these people falling out. Hey, look, I'll be sitting right down there to finish line. When they're done, I'll be holding everybody's bags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll get off. I'm gonna be sitting at the bottle.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't. I don't think A J. Brown really understands, he said. Two of the hardest hitters that played it. He said, ray Lewis and Cam Chancellor, I guarantee you if you played in that era with the with the lesion of boom and cam Chancer coming downhill on you, or Ray caught you on one of them slants, he's gonna choose that roller coaster instead.
Speaker 2: Just like he wouldn't run that. He didn't want to ride that roller coast again. He ain't gonna run and run that slam again. And you know now your guys running one step slant route.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh no, you're getting the head start. You getting the head start, got to get in there a full three step slam.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's a and and now a and see back then, O Joe, it wasn't no defensive receiver. It wasn't no blow to the head exactly from a big hunh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hell yeah, I live. I live. Because here's the thing, though, Joe.
Speaker 2: You had to catch it because if you didn't catch it, they gonna knock hell out you if you did. If you didn't catch it, they're gonna say you're scared, that's why you didn't catch it. You get either way, so you might as well go ahead and catch it. You get, they're gonna be standing over your talking crazy. Oh Joe, you get call when you come pron that metal. Oh no, Joe, I'm I'm jumping. I'm jumping bad, not jumping. I'm reaching for everything, Joe. That's why I got knocked out with folk reaching for everything.
Speaker 1: I don't. Ray got not his helmet off. Yeah, Ray, Ray, Ray got me good ball, Hey Joe, I could the shock would to be able to catch that ball. But here goes my ignorant ass. I'm still I'm I'm still reaching for it. Anyway, boy, Ray caught me up under the chin and I got upset it Ray, How you hit me like that? Nigga? We just prayed together before the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I prayed I didn't kill you. You fraid one prayer. I was fraid another pray. Lord, please don't let me kill this man out here. So he caught me on guard, I would have put I would have put his hand on Ray.
Speaker 1: Joe. Hey man, this is hey boy. Oh man, I'm saying. I'm saying you knew he was gonna hit you. Oh.
Speaker 3: I knew it was coming. I knew it was coming because in his drop and I knew I had to slam. And based on the coverage. Based on the coverage, I can't remember was that it wasn't faby in Washington, wasn't Fabian in Washington.
Speaker 1: He softened up. And once he softened up, and I knew the safety go back. I knew Ray had dropped a little bit, so I knew he was gonna be right there. Yeah, yeah, hooked. He had had the.
Speaker 3: Hook yep, bingo exactly. So I just I slowed down right in the whole. I'm not gonna run through there. I reached for it for no reason, knowing I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Get to it. A ego. We got a clip, We got a snip of a j on the roller coaster. Watch this old Joe and Joe se.
Speaker 2: Aj got his glasses, Hey, ain't got it glasses and jewet gold on Hey.
Speaker 1: Roller coast riders.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I haven't roved one a long time. Once my kids got big and they didn't want to go anymore. But I haven't rolled one of the long ass time.
Speaker 1: Joe, Ay, Joe.
Speaker 3: I never missed Day County host Fair, Come here to Miami, Come here, Come here to Miami.
Speaker 1: Every March, and I think it leads in eight and in April.
Speaker 3: I don't miss it. I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't miss it.
Speaker 1: Now. What I don't like is they got rid of the double loop.
Speaker 3: Was the big roller coast eas they had right in the corner when you go over the when you go over the bridge, it's been going for a minute. But outside, everything out, outside of that, I'm getting everything.
Speaker 1: I used to ride Man, the Superman, the ten story free fall. I was driving university studios, not very far. I'm riding everything. I'm pushing. I'm pushing kids out the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah shit. And you know, now they keep creating bigger ones. You know, I think they got a millennium force. They got one in Ohio. This's three hundred feet high and get up the speeds of like seventy eighty ninety miles an hour.
Speaker 1: I'm cool, cool, I'm gonna watch. I ain't gonna lie. I'm gonna watch. I'm gonna be there. I'm gonna watch. Have you a Joe, You ever rod roller coasters before it all? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just uncomfortable. Yeah, man, I just feel so vulnerable. I can't control nothing. I ain't man, Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, you can't. Nah, absolutely right, Joe, you can't control nothing. But boy, they got that uh that six flags I think what was it, the Superman?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Mummy. They got this thing called the Mummy at the Universal Studio. Yeah, that's a cool one. Yeah. I got on that ojo a couple of years ago, was it?
Speaker 2: Look I told my kids, boy, y'all gonna be at the finished and the next i'ma be waiting for y'all. Yeah yeah, yeah, I h I hadn't been that, like I said, because the last time I was there, You're like, it's like hard for me to like click to hear that thing click.
Speaker 1: You know, you got to hear that thing click, oh Joe, And you know that thing ain't made for big people. That's what I've been.
Speaker 2: Trying to tell them. Man, Why do they think i'd be playing? They think I'd be trying to come up with all kind of excuses. Are you just scared? You know?
Speaker 1: Man? Please I understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't do it old Joe. You know, I feel like the old I don't got the scary I didn't got.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like I said, that's uh, that's me. I'm frozen for some reason. Y'all can hear me?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: We can hear you.
Speaker 1: That's that that's that dialar wi fi you using it? There? No, we ain't got we ain't got a dunk un the nights. I ain't. I ain't e dial uped that. Oh you knowne went out? Oh there you go. I'm back now, I'm back, Yeah back.
Speaker 2: Jamar Chase not really one hundred percent on playing flag football in the twenty twenty eight Olympics.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to hear more information about it. I want to know the timing for US off season, end of season. I want to know if we're getting paid. I want to know where we're traveling every week, every other day, every day, like all parts of it.
Speaker 1: Because we have an off season, we have a life. How long would it be. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of questions to it. I think it's pretty cool, but I'm not really one hundred percent on it yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it and I like also After heard one of the reporters ask him how he felt about those that love and play the game of flag football professionally and making sure they're incorporated in some way, he said, obviously, he says he needs to do his homework on it, but listen, du Set who obviously the quarterback, who's very very good and he plays flag flag at the highest level. You know, he spoke out and said, Hi, he felt it wasn't fair that the game they love is being taken over by NFL players. For sure, anyone is going to represent our country and a flag football format, it should be them, So do said, I'm sure you're gonna see this, and I hope y'all get get the do justice that you guys deserve for the game that you guys love to play, and it's not taken over by those that play.
Speaker 1: NFL football.
Speaker 3: They can they can come help contribute and get a better understanding of the game. But actually them just going from NFL football with a certain set of rules and thinking they're going to learn and dominate the game of flag football, and just acidinine to think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, flag tough man. Hey, look, I know we all, at least and y'all played the game of football. I played no other sport outside of basketball. But justic, what about a year ago we got a flag football team out here hamming part all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and guess what it's co ed man, We're getting our steamrolled out here.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Listen, I'm talking about the girls can throw catch. I'm talking about they got all type of little nuances in the game that if you ain't never played it, you're lost.
Speaker 1: You hear me? Yeah, yeah, Hey, they game different.
Speaker 2: Now. I thought for some NFL guys, I'm like, oh man, they'll probably be all right. But y'all saying, ain't no way. Yeah, it's hard, it's tough.
Speaker 3: Hey Joe, it's too many, it's too it's too many tricks, there's too many nuances, it's too lide going on the knee. And they can manipulate the game in ways that NFL players aren't used to. I don't care how fast and quick you are, having those attributes you know, to apply to your game.
Speaker 1: Now, that's all nice and dandy in the NFL.
Speaker 2: But flag man, like you said, okay, how much time a they're gonna have to devote because it's not like it's like, oh, Joe, you might like basketball, but basketball, you know, when the when the pros came, you know, came back in ninety two when they went to Barcelona, bad practice. So what are you gonna do? You should go have these guys out there. Hey, Okay, you want to play. Okay, okay, Lamar, you could be the quarterback. Hey, uh, Jeddah Tyreek, you don't want to play now, they're gonna have to They're gonna have to go practice, and like he said, that's their off season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't trying to get it. And just like the guys in basketball, Joe, they got to give up a large part of the off season.
Speaker 2: Joe, you got through the uh what she comes over with, and then you got you know, like in basketball, they got the world and they got all the usas and they got all this other stuff. But it's it's gonna be different. It ain't just okay you Hey, y'all just show up. He's don't have to put I understand what Chase is talking about. Chemistry and continuity. Man, you can't cheat that. You know, you can't cheat. You think you can have the most talented guys and just go out there and beat up on the folks. But man, listen, if y'all ain't on the same thing, it's a rap mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That's where you don't know the know the rules and you haven't been doing it for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: The Bears are reportedly looking for Caleb Williams to improve his body language and other fine finer nuances.
Speaker 1: Per Abbert Brear.
Speaker 2: While the coaches understood the beating they that he took, they showed faim to emphasize how he'd been slow to pull himself off the ground. Williams reportedly is eagerly to make these changes. I agree, body language is everything. Show you you know, ideas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, But listen, we talked about Chicago. We talked about Chicago Bears. We talk about the same team that had Jake Cutler, who showed no emotion.
Speaker 1: The whole time.
Speaker 3: All right, but I told I totally understand I totally understand them. But keep your quarterback up right, keep your quarterback up right the best way you can. He wouldn't have to be slow to get up off the ground because he's tired of get up tied to get him up from there. He's tired. I understand him. That's why he's getting up slowed. The fast, the faster you get up, the QUICKI you're gonna be back back down there.
Speaker 2: M Well, I think you're just like, you know, like the quarterbacks normally they normally spring up. Because now you make it seem like it's the offensive line. And you know you don't want to show anybody up, so you know, just just pop on back up, like hey, yeah we know a we know you take.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know you get.
Speaker 2: And like you said, the coaches understood the beating that he took. But hey, I ain't finna show the defense.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Ain't finna know. Somebody might get a clean shot on me, o Joe, but you ain't gonna know it. If I can get up, I'm gonna get my ass up. I don't have some stuff broken. I laid right there, y'all come on to get me. Well, I wrote my collar bone fracted by oy socker joke up. I laid right there. But other than that, I touch some TuS of mean shots. Yeah, don't remember a whole lot, but that orbital bone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, he laid out. I was laid out for a minute too, man. That's that hurt.
Speaker 2: It made it feelt like the whole side of my face exploded. Man, listen, when I did, they took me to the back. Man, I thought somebody was hitting in the back of my head with a hammer. That thing hurting, so baby just was ringing. Yeah, what what I'm talking they wasn't going away, o Joe, Damn, I'm talking about ringing ringing.
Speaker 1: That ain't hurt. It definitely hurt.
Speaker 2: The Falcons posted this picture today before promptly promptly deleting it. We're out here three twenty eight. What's wrong with it? Why they delete it? Huh yeah, what we miss her? Twenty eighty three Patriots Falcus Oh.
Speaker 3: Man, Oh okay, okay, oh soy they got there, somebody the jokes, the jokes went flying.
Speaker 1: Uh yep okay, I understandable. But that's the past. That's the past. Deleted for that. Man. Look here, and now they're gonna ever forget that.
Speaker 2: Joe. You better tell it, man, listen, o joy, it's so happened. I was playing for the Brooklyn Nets at the time, but I was here in Atlanta. We was finna play the Hawks, right a couple of days, so you know, I had a little shin dig at the crib. My partner came over here, he had his wife and his son dicked out and Atlanta. Yeah, I'm talking about, boy, they going crazy halftime. You hear me throwing a whole running of the bulls in my kitchen, going crazy? You hear me, Yeah, o Jo the boy. When they leaves started triggering down. You should have seen that, man, Hey, he lost it. He couldn't believe it lost Joe. There was already in the streets, man, man, my homeboy Ben. In Philpy pictures, they parted in the street with stuper Bowl covered to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: What I tell you, Hey, I'm not not even trying to be funny. When the twenty eighty three on them, I honestly thought the game was over. I had jumped on the video game. I started playing FIFA because I'm just thinking about it. And you know, as playing the game as long as I played it, especially two teams that are as good as they are to get to the super Bowl, to be down twenty eight three, there's really no way you can come back from that.
Speaker 1: Run the ball.
Speaker 2: They made a mistake. They would not run the football. How you How you up twenty eight three and you have fewer rushes in the second half that the team that's down twenty eight three. Matt Ryan, No, damn well, he can't take a sack because the in field goal range, and he took a sack.
Speaker 1: And the play that changed it is when Tevin Campbell got hurt.
Speaker 2: They brought the back up back in I forget it, I forget his name, and he whiffed and Hot Tower they had the gout open for a touchdown and Matt Ryan was fine to throw it and in the process, High Tower hit him.
Speaker 1: He fumbled. M rot.
Speaker 3: That that fourth down catch from Edelman two, that ain't Oh yeah, that ain't number Well it was almost picked off. Yeah, that was number of the football guys, right, but think about it. Lay the ball gave oh Joe the fourth quarter. I think it was like inside of two minutes. Julio made that great toe touch. Yeah in field goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ass line.
Speaker 2: Oh that was beautiful you and field goal range. Now just run the football? Yeah, why would you? Why would you? And Matt Ryan had been played long enough. He knows he can't take a sack in that situation. Oh Joe, he can't.
Speaker 1: You just can't.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, they built that beautiful, that beautiful stadium right after that, thinking they was gonna.
Speaker 1: Get right back to that, and uh, it's hard to get back both.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, you think you gotta think about it, hold on. They went They played us in ninety eight, so it was almost twenty years before they went back again.
Speaker 3: All right, boy, Hey, I think people people have been spoiled by the Patriots consistently going back over and over. No Oria, in Kansas City, in Kansas City. Now recently it's hard, man, And it's a testament to how great twelve and fifteen are.
Speaker 1: Yep, there's a reason they make. Man, You get the point. I don't need to I don't need to get into that.
Speaker 2: Someone built the worst franchise, the worst NFL franchises, building the worst NFL franchises. Logo Washington, Jersey, the Browns Stadium, Commanders, Offense, Browns Defense, Jags coaching, Cowboys City Las Vegas Fans, Chargers, mascot raiders. Hold on, y'all think, oh, y'all got the Weekend Jersey. Who the Browns? They got the Weekend Jersey? Yeah, yeah, yeah, hold on, huh what you seen?
Speaker 1: The Browns?
Speaker 3: All white?
Speaker 1: That ain't what they're known for. They known for them doud Okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that all white, that all white pench State now all white Browns uniform.
Speaker 2: When you think of the Browns, you think of that jersey that's in that picture. Okay, yeah, you're right, And look at the helmet. Ain't got no detail. Yeah, right, stadium. Now, I hadn't played in that stadium in oh my goodness, almost twenty almost thirty years, so I don't know what it was. It was fairly new when we played in it, so it seemed. But obviously they're looking to build a new stadium now, so clearly it's outdated. The Browns offense, Okay, yeah, Jacksonville's defense coaching Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I was wrong with Vegas. I don't know. I didn't understand that one fans.
Speaker 2: Charges ain't got no fan they should what this should what the Charges should have done? O Joe was renovated that stadium. I do on the first of all, you don't have the fan base that's gonna follow you. If I'm a Chargers fan, I'm not driving. I'm not driving that. I'm not driving.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Two hours, Well it's only like ninety minutes, that's says, everything is perfect. If the interstate opens up, it's ninety minutes. But it's probably about three year and a half four hours. Man, Chargers ain't got no fan base like that.
Speaker 1: They don't. I'm being I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: They should have just read the money that they put to go into so far so they could be second class to the Rams. They should have just put that money into that stadium and built that right there. And the mascot what the rated and the red used to have. I don't know if that's what it used to be, the black guy, the pirty guy with the shoulder pass. Hey, hold on, do the Chargers and the Rams had the same owner? No, they played in the same building sofar stadium. Okay, Stan Kronky owns the Rams and uh, what's the guy named the owner Chargers?
Speaker 1: Ash uh?
Speaker 2: Him and his sister. Uh uh Spranta Espanos Dean Spanos and his sister.
Speaker 1: They own it.
Speaker 3: But Kronky owns he owns the Avalanche, he owns uh uh the Nuggets, and he owns.
Speaker 2: Arsenal he own I think he owns he owns a soccer team too. I think it's Arsenal.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, Cronky, smooth as hell man when you meet him. Man, mm hmmm, Slee fly he fly smooth dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Rapids. Oh yeah, he owned the soccer team, the Uh yeah, Colorado Rapids.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh joe?
Speaker 2: What eight inmates are captured. Two remains the missing. After more than a week on the run. The eighth inmate was captured in back on the rouge in his back in custody. The sixty seventh were arrested after leading law enforcement officers on several agencies on the high speed chase through Huntsville, Texas. You know, Huntsville got they got the person. That's where the big prison that ends it right there, so they might just stop him off right there.
Speaker 1: We be worried about going back. We got y'all right here, just dropped you off at the hotel. All up.
Speaker 2: I think one guy was doing doing did a TikTok video. Nah, but he ain't been swimming in a long bout twelve years. Hey you think that was that was RealD that was up to date or that was old.
Speaker 1: He got picked up. He ain't got picked up the nah nah, the.
Speaker 3: Woman the tattoos ain't get picked up by him, the one with tattoos. He just did a TikTok your day. Oh yeah, oh yeah. He had to talk about he'd been swimming in twelve years. Say he had just swimming. He lived his best life. They listen, you know you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 3: Can the people can the people around him get in trouble?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, any of the batty. Yeah, harbor the future that you're damn right. He going to jail with him, Mojo.
Speaker 3: He listened him and Derek do with the tattoos that I think the last name, the last the dude named Derek.
Speaker 1: He ain't going back. I can tell you that he he ain't going back. I think it's named Derek. Oh, he definitely ain't going back. Yeah, yeah, hell yeah. You can get in trouble.
Speaker 3: Hey, they got they got messing all back out of everybody, probably them messed up man. Oh yeah, yeah, because the guy that had the overheat one got capture, the one that they thought was gonna be the last one to get caught.
Speaker 2: Nah, all right, we're gonna get you out here on this. When the last segment of the evening, this time for Q and A No Rush seventy five said we strive, We thrive, no jive pacers in five, Uh, quizy said cat and on different teams but going home. At the same time, Pat Dove says, I'm looking forward to the next getting bounced. Summertime in New NYC is already enough. Shanigans don't need to superside the nonsense. Damn pe up, I thought you want to want them to go to the man go to the NBA Finals, you know them, if the Knicks, If the Knicks was to win them, you know what, New York, They're gonna that thing outside down.
Speaker 3: Hey, I told you what happened if the Knicks was to go. Let's say go to the finals. The statue literally gonna start walking the switch hands. He's gonna the torch, gonna switch hands.
Speaker 1: Man, Listen, they win the next game, it's gonna be yeah. Uh, Milo said, the current NBA generation is so weak.
Speaker 2: Joe Johnson was a better player than at Man, Brunson and Halliburton if only teams built around their players being like they do.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a different game now, okay it is. You know when I came into the league. You have two traditional bigs. Your four man was not shooting three.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Your five man was not shooting three.
Speaker 1: Nope. You played inside out. Yeah yeah, that's how you play nowadays.
Speaker 2: If you need a scoring point guard, and that's what we're gonna play through you're scoring point guard or scoring two or scoring three. They don't got through the bigs no more. No, the bigs gotta get it how they live. Get that thing let go with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only big that they played through is Yoke that's it him and MB that's it n B yep. But they're probably the only true centers that we have left in the game. They can play with the back to the basket and face up. Yeah, because at the time, Joe, there's only one guy that can shoot the ball at the three. The big that was Dirk. Yeah, it wasn't. He was the only stretch. Yeah, because you look at it. Uh, even Tim dunkin KG. None of them dudes are shooting three. Hell, no problems. But they weren't shooting three, boy, they was.
Speaker 1: They was masters. Back to the basket one a one.
Speaker 2: Dig said, my boy, Oh you got on them? LeVar Burton shade on from Star Trek.
Speaker 1: What you got on y'all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shoot you, Colin says. He asked the question, what do y'all think is gonna happen? First lines winning the Super Bowl or your paying unk his money.
Speaker 1: The lines winning the Super Bowl? Just keeping it real.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't keep seeing him tell you'll lie now man.
Speaker 1: I won't do that.
Speaker 3: Man like I see it, Joe I called it. But also you don't see you don't see the other part. I've been trying to I told hunk, there's many apps in the world. They made technologies made it easy to make transactions much easier. Hey, do my favorite get Apple, pay, get Zell, get cash app, get any of it.
Speaker 1: I could have sent it right to him, he said. He don't want to down there.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get to pay Hey, old school man. Look, you know he thinks about the scamming and all that. He ain't about to do all that. Come on, Joe, comebody. Don't made no excuses for him. I honestly could tell you I hadn't been on the computer.
Speaker 1: I had been on.
Speaker 3: I can't tell you last time I been on the computer. All right, Hey, we your phone, your phone right there by you. Yeah, he got PayPal, created email. I just seen the money right now.
Speaker 1: It's similar. I can't do it, he said. Yeah. He Hey Joe, hell, I don't know how to create no email. Yo, here, don't want no money, Joe, I don't know how to create no email. Oh come on, man, let me ask you a question. What makes you think I know how to create an email? You got a team of seventy two people.
Speaker 2: Hold on, ask Jordan y'all got to help on God now every thank you, Thank you, Joe, Help help him out, help on goud.
Speaker 1: Kelly Ojo, y'all been hanging out for quite some time.
Speaker 2: You have seen him on numerous occasions, nonw I ain't trying to get your been niger Da ain't.
Speaker 1: What I do? I know, Hey Joe, don't, Hey Joe, I don't carry no money, boy. I don't do that. Boy. I carry a hundred dollars at a time.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: A hundred twenty dollars bills too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I ain't the type that carry no cad. But Joey, the ain't me. Okay, all right, I ain't never got don't forget nice. I know I've been moving a little different than twenty twenty five, but I'm still that same cheap.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's me.
Speaker 2: I don't carry give me my money, O, Joe. I'm trying to Raheem Cunningham said, good night, Uncle O Joe and Joe. Is my mom's birthday today, Antoinette, could you wish your happy birthday for me?
Speaker 1: Please? We're big supporters.
Speaker 2: Love you all absolutely with Antoinette, Happy birthday from your son, Raheem. He wanted to wish you a very happy birthday. Wanted to let you know just how special you are and how proud he is to be your son. So from Joe, Oh, Joe and un happy birthday, and everybody at night, Captain, Happy birthday, Antoinette, Happy birthday. They trade said, Hey oo, Joe, can I get an invite to the wedding? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by yeah, We're gonna be right, We're gonna shoot. But let it's a long flight. Boy boy, I sure hope you ain't paying me my money. Watch what I do to that wedding cake. Unless you're gonna You're gonna, you're gonna come to you, coming to campbo to you. Oh I don't have me my money. Whytch What I do that wedding cake? I bet you, I bet you get I bet you get a hundred million views.
Speaker 2: M M make it two hundred. I'm saying you will get atleast a hundred million views. I'm gonna tackle that wedding cake.
Speaker 1: Hey tell you what color you wearing?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think red, red white with with gold trim. What all white? All white?
Speaker 3: All white with the gold gold trimming with the red. You know it's it's part of its part of this part of the culture. Part of the culture.
Speaker 1: What culture? Embodian culture? Man, I just said that. Oh oh oh my bad, my bad, my bad. Yeah yeah, yeah, you know yeah, that's like you part of the ninja culture. I don't know what. It's gonna be. A mixture. We're gonna you know, it's gonna be Look you have bail bottoms, Joe. Yeah, yeah, you know. I'm having a matter.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know, listen, I've been fifty all year, so I'm going yeah, yeah, I'm bean yeah, you know, yeah, think about you know, g Q here.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: I tell you what I'm gonna do. Don't give in my money. I tell you I my plus one old friend of mine.
Speaker 1: Joe. Ah, yeah, he got a bow. He don't know he got it. Yeah yeah, don't get don't put hundred. He doesn't worry about everybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody, everybody, everybody that man that man hit below the bell.
Speaker 1: You need to get right. Don't a matter of fact. I want te hey, a matter of fact, I want ten thousand. Now. Hey, listen, everybody invited. Everybody gonna be coming to on Cambodia. It's good. I pay for the flights. You're good. Don't worry about it. You getting married to Cambodia for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we thought I'm gonna get married that.
Speaker 1: I thought you already had a place in uh Jamaica. Yeah, but that's but I can't. I can't go back there because it's it's a completely different person that say less man. Yeah, I understand that. Yeah, that's that's how God was. I sure wanted to go. I showed to go to Jamaica. Joe back there. I can see you there. That ain't ain't no problem.
Speaker 2: You still want to go to Jamaica. I can see you that I do. I wouldn't go to Jamaica so bad. Yeah, oh okay, Sir Kate said my guys. Two questions I sold Joe, is Tim's on the hot seat after this season playoff run up? And O Joe was an earlier analysis on Josh Allen finally getting over the hump Josh Allen and Lamar finally getting over the hump this year. Joe, your first is Tim's on the hot seat. I don't think he's gonna be on the hot seat. I don't think so either. I think you know, he's done a you know, pretty good job and getting them to where they're at right now.
Speaker 1: Uh, maybe they need to add a little more.
Speaker 2: Depth to the bench, yep, because I think running these dudes in the ground as they as they age, you get a little older, you know, man, it takes a couple of years off of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you know what I mean. Yep.
Speaker 2: And he playing those guys heavy minutes during the regular season. Yeah, so it's gonna be I don't think. Look, they knocked off the defending champs. They did it in five games. Yeah, so I think that bought him another year.
Speaker 1: I do too. I think he's gonna be all right. They gotta get some help, though.
Speaker 2: They gotta get them bought some help off their bench because it's just too much pressure on Brunton and Cat to perform at the level that they need to perform in for them to be every night. Yeah, they too hard, man, it's too it's too challenging. Oh yo, Josh Allen and Lamar getting over the hump this year.
Speaker 3: Uh man, listen, if anybody get over the hump is gonna be my goddamn Bengals.
Speaker 1: Now, if there's anybody else that's gonna be in.
Speaker 3: The hunt to actually get over the hump as well. It would be Lamar and it'd be goddamn Josh Allen. It's gonna come down to those three on the back end of things too. You know, Yeah, who plays mistake free football, whoever plays mistake free football when it matters most, they they're gonna get over there.
Speaker 1: I'm just hoping it's us. I'm hoping. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Chase, think you guys might need to play a little bit more in the preseason.
Speaker 1: Oh so you don't start us. I like him when he said that. I like when you did that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As you watched, the Indiana Pacers move one step closer to go into the NBA Finals. They're one went away from advancing to the NBA Finals thanks to a one hundred and thirty to one twenty one victory over the New York Knicks. Tyres Halliburton was sensational thirty two points, twelve assists, fifteen turnovers excuse me, fifteen.
Speaker 1: As cis, twelve rebounds, zero turnovers.
Speaker 2: Pascal Siakam had thirty points, aaron Ne Smith had sixteen points, Miles Turner had thirteen points, and benterdic Macburn played twelve minutes extremely aggressive.
Speaker 1: He had twenty points.
Speaker 2: As they win, they moved one step closer to going to the NBA Finals to the first time since two thousand.
Speaker 1: Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that light button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys for your support.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for always being here for Uncle Ojo and now Joe a part of this basketball coverage.
Speaker 1: Y'all know who I am.
Speaker 2: I'm your favorite Uncle Shannon Sharp, my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own That's Chad o Jo Sinko Johnson and the ISO man himself, Joe Johnson.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you check out Shade by the Portier.
Speaker 2: We do have it in stock, and if you can't find it any city or state near you, order it online.
Speaker 1: We'll ship it directly to your door. Please drank responsibly and stay safe.
Speaker 2: Go follow my media company page on all of his platform shay Shape Media and My clothing Company eighty four.
Speaker 1: The link is pinning the chat.
Speaker 2: Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, So please grab yours wild supplies last again, Pacers beat the Knicks.
Speaker 1: To take a three to one series lead.
Speaker 2: Game five Excuse Me is in Madison Square Garden on Thursday night. The Pacers look to close it out. The Knicks look to extend thank you guys for joining us.
Speaker 1: I'm up. He's old Joe, He's ISO see ya, He's ay with me back. Ain't no telling. Thursday, The Volume