Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Scoring touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 3: Make your pick.
Speaker 2: Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves, that's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: There was another higher old line kid. Pete Carroll was hired as head coach of the Raiders. Pee Carrolls and the Raiders have reached agreement on a three year deal with a team option for fourth. When the regular season start, Carol will become the oldest person to ever serve as head coaching the NFL. He turns seventy four in September. The previous record was held by Romeo crdinal, who was seventy three when he served the interim head coach of the Houston, Texans.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, do you like this queen?
Speaker 1: It's Pete Carroll. I like Pete Carroll peaces resume. You know, it speaks for herself what he's done. He's a super Bowl winning head coach. Again, when I look at what he has to work with over in Las Vegas, I'm not sure why he would want to. Maybe he knows something we don't know. Maybe he knows something, you know, he has something cooking.
Speaker 3: What about what he wants? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, but still, I mean, just just going to take a job knowing that your least is gonna be short, knowing that you don't have the most important position on your team, on that team that matters, be able to compete and contend, and that do you know what conference division he's at?
Speaker 2: Yes, AFCF West, Charger charge it. Yeah, all of them got quarterbacks. Everybody got more.
Speaker 3: Crazy. So I'm not sure that he got to be thinking about something eating mustar, cooking up something with Mark Davis. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, and Chad, y'all can help me. You understand, you're seventy years old. This thirty two year old thing, she nice got long hair, she got ooh skin built stacked like dirty laundry and the dawn night hair donald back. And when she stepped, she was stepper, y'all do what I'm talking about, Hills, stepper y'all will see it.
Speaker 3: She's gonna have on wire seal, she'll have on four, she'll have on them blood boums.
Speaker 2: Everything is, everything is a maculate and she's interested in you.
Speaker 3: You taking that?
Speaker 2: Pete Carroll said about to be seventy four. How many jobs you think he gonna get in the NFL at the age of seventy?
Speaker 3: Who you going with it?
Speaker 1: I like it to listen when you put it like that, and when you give me that kind of analogy, I like him.
Speaker 3: You going with it?
Speaker 1: But everything you just said, you know you said about tom Ford, you know, yeah, you know the nice shoes and she's a step up. Well everything you just describing that woman ain't the goddamn Las Vegas Raiders. It don't forget you know now the lost the Las Vegas Raiders is the one where your homeboys say, hey boy, I shop, I need to want to take them for the team tonight. Now all of them the one I got.
Speaker 3: You know, she's a team.
Speaker 1: Now her friend she says she had to bring her friend with her. Now her friend is on the stick. But you take on the last Vegas traders. Yes, right, it's like like getting getting ready to be the head coach for the chiefs or something.
Speaker 3: But you have to understand the old Joe. She's shown interest. Now she ain't got to have on nothing.
Speaker 2: She might come out the house with crops, she might come out the house with that bonnet on.
Speaker 3: But she's thirty two. Who her Let me, let me get let me give her visuals together. Now, how tall are we talking? How tall are we talking?
Speaker 2: She somewhere between She somewhere between five seven and five nine.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. I'm gonna do you one better.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do you one better because we both we both talked, let's just make it. Just just make a five five five nine five ten. So when she put some when she put some heels on, we call the amazon.
Speaker 2: Thirty two got a nice job. She makes six figures, little six figures. When you see how she ain't got nothing on. She carried, she carried Louis all the time. She got her own, got her own crib, got her own car.
Speaker 1: And you gotta be careful now because because everything you described right now as a woman.
Speaker 3: She talked back, that's okay. I listened, she talked.
Speaker 2: I listened all though if you talk about no joke, Hey, I about to be fit yourself. Man, I have fitted you all that. I'll past that stage, Joe, Joe, what I got to where the pass? And I just gotta be by way? Oh no, She talked back, like.
Speaker 3: Yo, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: You're right. I didn't want to go over there. Why didn't you tell me this yesterday?
Speaker 3: I like it? I like this is I understanding you at This is a different phase he in life, and you under you have to understand. You don't have to. It's not like he Ben Johnson.
Speaker 2: See yeah, Tom Brady wanted Ben Johnson, Ben Johnson, I ain't got no quarterback. Yeah, ideally, would I like to be in the same division. No, But I got a quarterback over here. I got skilllesses over here. I got a lot of cap space and I can build. Guess what. I got a quarterback on a rookie contract, so I can put some pieces around it.
Speaker 3: But you got a little time, got about two more years. Got two more years.
Speaker 2: So withould that being said on Joe, But Pete being seventy about to be seventy four.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 2: In the history of the game third only one other coach, Romeo was seventy three, and he was introl. Wasn't had he wasn't you know that wasn't Somebody hired him and gave him the job. He just took over. So for me, it was for Pete, it's a no brainer. Now Pete can't build a team. We saw what he did with Seattle. But Russ came to him in the third round. I think Russe was a third round draft pick, and we saw what happened. They had a great defense. They built that thing. They had be Wagged, they had Sharp, they had Chancellor, they had Earl, they had Malcolm Smith, they had Bennett, they had Cliff April, they had Red, they had a squad.
Speaker 3: Russ come in.
Speaker 2: Remember now that they assigned Matt Flinn in free agency from Green Bay.
Speaker 3: He was expected. They gave him ten million dollars guaranteed, had a thirty million dollar contract, ten million dollars signing bonus, and he never touched the feel of Russ beading Mountain Camp. Crazy how that worked.
Speaker 2: Hey, and maybe they can maybe they can maybe he can strike light. He under sees the thing is on Joe. He understands. He's been a head coach a lot of differ stops. He's head coach at the Jets, he's head coaching the Patriots, head coach in Seattle, head coach here, head coach at USC. And you look at what he did. USC was. USC was not winning before Pete got there. He put USC back on the bath. Now you not old enough to remember when USC had that juggernaut late sixties and the through the seventies.
Speaker 3: They were in.
Speaker 2: Hell they were loaded there. Yes, yes, yes, yes, I mean you got to think about it. They had Charles White and Marcus Allen, Ronnie Lott, Dennis Smith, Joey Browner Ross, all.
Speaker 3: The all those guys.
Speaker 2: So they were they were really Lynn Kane, all those guys were in that backfield, they were really they were really good mun Yos.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think Don mose Barb was on that team. They were, they were, they were loaded. But Pete knows how to build a team.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, you look at the teams when he's had his best most always it matters and without him, So Russell Russ, Pete reunite in open. I mean, Emmy Russ Russell Wilson. That's a good one. That's a good that's a good one. I like, I like, I like what you're thinking. That's the possibility. I'm not I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I am not sure. Damn.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. A quarterback that you're familiar with, the quarterback that you want a super Bowl with, you know. But there were some there were some issues internally.
Speaker 2: You want to go back, like, nah bro, I see the pete was like I see diminishing spirs. Nah bro I, I really try to give you two hundred Russell bro I A and you know, hey, spend the bar. Yeah, yep, you know, some type of thing be so bad on you.
Speaker 3: You've got a choice. But I don't.
Speaker 2: That ain't what that ain't what I said out, but something sometimes you have to do. You know that half your age plus ever minus three. So that's where I come forward. That's that's you know, that's why I stay right here on Joe. I ain't going outside of it, you know, side to side, side to side, right here, but I ain't going outside the box.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe hey, you know, put it on who it is. Maybe you know what I'm talking about. You know what you dog talking about?
Speaker 2: O Joe, you do say the aid some you know, hey, uh like I say, boy, ain't twenty seven the thirty seven different?
Speaker 3: It's different. Listen. You know it's good.
Speaker 1: You know it's good about us is really understanding and realizing we're not.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're not the same as we were as we go.
Speaker 1: No, we understand what we're capable of doing at our age. Now we did it out in our teams in twenties and thirties.
Speaker 3: Man, we ain't pulling that. We're not pulling that shit off at this.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, why I ain't even look, I ain't fin I ain't in the grab. No, twenty five year old like I could when I was thirty two, thirty three. I already know that right now, Oh Joe, I'm ana when I can, not when I want to.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh Yoe, I'm when I tell you, not when I want to understand that Yet understable state, we wi not stay with it.
Speaker 3: There's a different between it two. You know what, you know what you got? You got self awareness.
Speaker 1: Awareness is so important, but it's lasing Sony, so many of our men today, it's lacking in so many of our kind of things.
Speaker 3: You can keep up and do some of the things you did when you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm hey, I'm who I am about to be eight six months fit your selven now, I don't look it.
Speaker 3: I still I'm in shaved.
Speaker 2: You know. I eat my vedget and do my alms. But hey, at the end of the day, they hit that guy. Hoop, damn, damn.
Speaker 3: Fifty fifty seven, yeah, h fifty salvemn.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, old Joe, you know sometimes you have to, Hey, catch the scraggle coming out of the superpark.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm that, I'm lead Listen, I'm leading up. It's a it's a nineteen. It's two strikes and three balls. What you're gonna do now? On a corner to a two minutes two minute drive? Hey, I'm wid Hey you seen your car for a little while. Watch you go hit it out?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh Joe, she looks as desperate as I am. You desperate, I'm desperate. Hell, let's make this lamper, oh Joe. In a crazy turn of events, the Jacksonville Jaguars are finalizing a deal to hire Bucks offensive coordinator Lim Cohen as their next head coach. The move comes after Cohen agreed to an extension with the Buccaneers and removed himself from the consideration for the Jags job. Cohen met with Jaguars on Thursday to discuss the vacancy, despite the news of his return to Tampa, which would have made him the highest paid coordinator in NFL history. Jacksonville reportedly reached out to Coin after the team fired Trent Bauki to see if he would reconsider the offer, and after their talks, it appears Jacksonville has their guy.
Speaker 3: Well, I like it. I liked it. And the fact that the fact that.
Speaker 1: He chose to leave even though the Bucks were gonna make him the highest paid off of the coordinator.
Speaker 3: You know they gonna make it by d he gonna make or then we were gonna make a jack How you figure.
Speaker 2: He's gonna make at least seven million dollars with the Jacks the highest paid court, they'd probably make h make.
Speaker 3: Three million dollars.
Speaker 2: We remember, we just talked about spack Noler making free That's what I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: But if they if they, if they're telling him to leave the job, we want you to reconsider I'm sure allowing him to set the market on whatever it is.
Speaker 2: No, they're gonna ask him to know, the Jags asked him to reconsider, so they're gonna give him a head coaching job, which would probably be somewhere around seven million. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers was only gonna give him three million million.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, not just saying said okay, I had it backwards, but I knew he was leaping law Jacksonville Nobody.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, And and look and you're over everything. You're you know, you're responsible. I mean, the head coach comes with a lot of responsibilities. You're not You're not responsible for one side of the ball. You're responsible for the whole ball. Offense, defense, special teams. When we're gonna practice, What time we're gonna meet? Okay, what's the uh uh? What's the training? You know what I'm saying. As far as weight schedule? Okay, injured players, what time did they have to be there? How long the meeting's gonna laugh last? What time are we gonna leave Ohoe for road trips? Where are we're gonna stay? All that goes on the head coaches. Uh so, congratulations, I mean I hated for Baker because Baker had really under his guidance.
Speaker 3: Yep, he was Baker. Baker had.
Speaker 2: Baker had looked like the Baker that they took. That the reason why they took it. With the number one overall pick I thanked in twenty sixteen. The last two years he showed you why, and a lot of that had to do, I believe had to do with Liam Cohen. Not to say Baker doesn't have talent, because obviously you go first overall, you got ballent, but I think he had found someone that believed in him, that had an offense that was really catered to what he does really well. He had nice quality receivers outside with Mike Evans. Even though Chris god got hurt this year, the young guys had come along. I love the running backs that they got, but I hate this. I hate this for Baker, but I'm excited for someone to get an opportunity to be a head coach because hey, last two years, he's done a great job as an OC for Tampa and he's getting rewarded for his hard work.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's dope. So what do you think, O Joe? You liked him? Absolutely? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Listen if he can do, if he can do, if he can do what he did for Baker, imagine what we will do for Trevor Lawrence. Baker Mayfield had Mike Evans. Now young young Bullets has stood over there in Jacksonville. Now, Chack, I don't know if y'all paid attention to Brian Thomin Junior. But he's the reason he's in the Pro Bowl. Here's a reason he's in the Pro Bowl. So that magic he had in Tampa with Baker and Mike Evans has always been Mike Evans.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure he.
Speaker 1: Can create that same between Trevor Larrence and get him turned around.
Speaker 3: You know, after getting that huge and Brian at Thomas Jr.
Speaker 1: Thegle your security blanket right there, your security banker right there, traffick, Yeah there, your security.
Speaker 2: Blame your break, Tank, Bigsby. I think you probably need to do a little bit more with the offensive line.
Speaker 3: Shure that up.
Speaker 2: I think they got a pretty good defense. Maybe look at look at a corner, look at it. Look you got a high draft pick, you got a quarterback. You don't need a quarterback. I wouldn't spend a high draft pick on a wide receiver. I wouldn't spend a high draft pick on a tight end. I don't know if there's anyone that's worthy to be selected. Uh is there an offensive lineman that's worthy of a pick that high? Probably not, Maybe a defensive lineman, maybe a dB. But yeah, you got Trevor Lawnce, you got Brian Thomas Jr. You got Evan Ingram, you got Tank Bigsby. Uh, you got Trevor at In. I mean, uh, your every atn So you got some nice quality pieces. But you gotta have to protect. You're gonna have to protect Traiv and he's gonna have to do a job and protect him. They have the number one pick, right, No, Tennessee has the number one pick.
Speaker 3: Okay, that means Chad Door, the shut Door is going first. Then Jacksonville's at five.
Speaker 1: So let me see it's uh, Chadur probably goes first to Tennessee.
Speaker 3: The second would be I think Cleveland's at two. Then cam Wore would probably go too. And who are in New England is three? Right?
Speaker 2: No Giants are three? New England's four, Jacksonville's five.
Speaker 3: That might that might be a shaker right there two at three.
Speaker 2: I'm the question is what would Tennessee be moving to move down. Is there somebody that's in the dry have that Tennessee says we must be, we must have and we don't believe he'll be He'll be available if we slide down to three, four, five, six, seven. That's the question, O Joe. Because the question is, are Tennessee one player away, O Joe?
Speaker 3: Or do you de most? Okay?
Speaker 2: If I can slide down and get next year's first round there, get a maybe pick up a second or third this year and a second and third next year and in twenty seven maybe get a fourth, I think that's the that's the best option because I don't think any of these teams are one player away.
Speaker 3: Now. Obviously everybody's not going.
Speaker 2: To slide down, But if I can, if I can, if I can slide down, Ojoe and really really really build, I think I don't.
Speaker 1: See anyone slide down, especially with the players that that that we have one that are slotted in the modern drafts to go top five.
Speaker 3: I don't see any team coming out of coming out of those No.
Speaker 2: All right, should uh Mark draft O Joe? Should door Sanders one? Tennessee Abdual Carter, the edge rusher out of Penn State two cam Ward quarterback out of Miami. Three Travis Hunter, the all purpose, all, do it all wide receiver, cornerback New England, Mason Graham d Lion Michigan, Will Johnson, UH cornerback Michigan, Will Campbell, offensive lineman O t Jets. Now, this is just the mark obviously clearly Tennessee needs a court now, you know, listening to it and talk today, it's like, hey, we're willing to bring Will Levins back, but.
Speaker 3: Kind of informed it that this is gonna be competition.
Speaker 1: We know, we know what that means, and maybe that need to be good a good thing for Will. Maybe that'd be a good thing, having someone to help the foreshoot compete at a high level. You know, the foreshoot to to minds your mistakes because you know, when you got somebody looking over your shoulder, they can do two things. It could either make you or it can break you. That's a lot, that's a lot of that's a lot of pressure when you know you can't make no mistakes, when you're trying to play mistake free football, then you start to press, you start press.
Speaker 3: Let me listening, That ain't a good thing. It depends on how he's built. Mentally, I agree. I think the thing is old Joe, is that.
Speaker 2: Ap did a disservice to the Raiders by winning that game because they laid down from one all the way six. So there's a possibility that you could, look, you can lose out on cam Ward and you do it.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen on in the war room, you never know what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: You never know what goes on.
Speaker 1: They have those phones in there for a reason, so maybe something may happen, you know, before the draft, or you know, during the draft, and maybe somebody comes up and snatches the player that they want on their board to make sure he doesn't get away.
Speaker 2: Well, they really don't have a whole lot of tradable pieces.
Speaker 3: The one piece they got the.
Speaker 2: Crosby mat Max Cosby Crosby, that's that's the one piece that everybody would be willing to give up a first round pick or multiple picks.
Speaker 3: Four.
Speaker 2: I don't see anybody else on that roster that they would be willing to give that up for.
Speaker 3: Brock Bowers. But they're not trading brock Bios hell no.
Speaker 2: But Max Crosby is the only one that I see that has the that has the capital attached to him that somebody would be willing to give up. He's the most valuable He and brock Biers are the most valuable pieces. Well, clearly they're not trading brock Boyers, but I don't think the Raiders are one player away.
Speaker 3: But they need damn quarterback. That's what they need. They absolutely need a cord that situation, and then you build around Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: After taking several days, Mark Andrews publicly apologized for dropping the ball on what would have been a game time two point conversion. It is impossible to adequately express how I feel. I'm absolutely gutted by what happened on Sunday. I'm devastating for my teammates, my coaches, and Ravens fans. I pour every ounce of my being into playing at the highest level possible because I love my team and I love the game of football like nothing else. That is why it's taken me until now to collect my thoughts and address this publicly. Even though the shocking disappointment are unlike anything I've felt before, I refuse to let this situation define me. I promise that this adverse adversity will only make me stronger and fuel us as we move forward. I think everyone that has shown me and our team genuine support these past several days. Despite the name activity, I've seen heartfelt love and encouragement, including from those who have generously donated to the Breakthrough T one D organization. Even when the moment seemed darkest perspective can reveal that there is still a lot of light in this world. I'm not going to do my part to bounce back and contribute to it. Hashtag God bless oh Joe. Was this necessary?
Speaker 5: No? No, not at all, Not at all. There's nothing you can do. There's no point of you know, writing writing an apology. They're ups and downs, their obstacles, their hurdles in the game. You know, anybody on the outside of that locker room and apology. You talk to your players, you talk to your teammates, you talk to your coaches.
Speaker 3: You know, and you let them know how you feel.
Speaker 1: There's no need you apologizing publicly to everyone that hasn't put it the work you've done. They're not there in training camp with you. They're not their meetings with you. No, they're not bleeding with you. They're not going to war out there with you now, they do support you because they are fans of the team. Any apologies should be had should be had within that team to individual players and nobody else, if that's what you see fit in doing.
Speaker 3: But that's the birth of brotherhood.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know they're not gonna be talking trash about you, and oh maybe you just know it happens.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, I mean I remember Ernest Byner and I e B. I know e B. I mean knew EB a long time.
Speaker 2: He was in Baltimore when I was there, it stayed in contact with him. He formed the ball, he's running into the m zon o yother he had a touchdown. They would have put the bull to put the Browns in front of the Broncos and got pulled it out. It happens, It happens. Look at Billy Buckler. The ball went right through his legs. M Johnson had a situation. They used to call it. They called him tragic. He had a chance to win the game. He drove the time out. They lost it over time. He was a two time finals MVP. So Frians are gonna turn Look, I don't care what you've done.
Speaker 3: Or they'll turn on your quick man. They're turning you quick. Their lawyercy is not with you.
Speaker 1: The lawyercy is there with you simply because you're a part of the roof. For Yeah, that's it and that that is it.
Speaker 2: And I just say the thing is, he came out, he had come out much better. Just ad I'm devastating, guys. We had an opportunity to tie this game up, like our chances from that point on and just lifting it.
Speaker 3: But Ojo, you can't run. You can't run. You don't have to say anything. It ain't about running.
Speaker 2: No, o Joe, You've got to speak after the media le mess your question. Had he called had he called it and they won, do you think Mark Andrews would have spoils yea, yeah, yeah, Oh he didn't he Why you said he don't have to speak?
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean you know what I'm saying. Write that that written letter that like that, like that we've got.
Speaker 3: That's nothing necessary.
Speaker 2: You've got, Joe, this is who I'm a firm believer. You have to be able to handle adversity the same way you're Yeah, prosperity. I didn't success.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't realize he need to speak to the media.
Speaker 3: He didn't speak. He didn't speak after the game, and he didn't speak on the exit in yeah see yeah, I mean, but the whole the letter thing, that's like, yeah, I ain't writ no leftter. I ain't no point for all that, man, I mean, I might write that thing to my boot thing.
Speaker 1: He had a great season, Mark And yeah, Mark Anthony, he dropped full passes this season.
Speaker 3: He dropped four passes all year long. It just so happened. They came at the wrong time two of them. Yes, came at the wrong time. Yes, you know, it happens, though, O Joe.
Speaker 1: I think after that first dropped, you know, everything else was in his head after that.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Even on the first drop, they would not have got a touch down, So we can't hold that against him. They scored on that if it look it's at the end of the game. This is what everybody remembers. The fumble. Buffalo went down and got points out of that. Uh, the two point conversion. You know, they they weren't able to get the own side. Now there was a minute and thirty three seconds with two timeouts. Now you're gonna have to ask your defense. We'll never know. Maybe the defense gets a turnover and they score and they win the game.
Speaker 3: Maybe hey, they go down and and and and and and.
Speaker 2: Bottle and Buffalo kick a field goal and they win the game thirty to twenty seven.
Speaker 3: We'll never know.
Speaker 2: But you have to be able to handle You have to be able to handle adversus the same way you handle success, because it's not what happens to you that that determines what what do you do once that happens to you? And I believe Mark Andrews is made of the right stuff. You don't have the success since that he's had in this league. He's been an All Pro, he's been a Pro Bowl player, He's been Lamar Jackson's most reliable weapon since he's been in Baltimore. We can't we there's no denying that. And Jay Flowers had an unbelievable season. But since Lamar's been there and Mark Andrews has been there, Mark Andrews has been his most reliable weapon.
Speaker 3: And I can imagine. I ought to you, I've been there.
Speaker 2: I dropped the pass that would have given the Broncos home field throughout the playoffs.
Speaker 3: I just say, if I'm ever in that situation again, ain't happening? Well? Five years, six years, later. I'm in that situation thirty eight.
Speaker 2: In the situation in Baltimore thirty eighteen, Mark, I promise you you come back and make a play next year to win a game, win a playoff game. Just keep your head up, bro Strong, You're a great player. You're gonna be up there with all the other grades, with the Ray Lewis's and the Sugs and Ed Reeds, the Peter bowl Wells and the Mike mcquarie's, the Jonathan Ogdens. You're gonna be up there all right. You're gonna be up to Yep, You're gonna be okay. So pick your head up. I know it's hurting. I know it hurts, Bro, I know it hurts because of the finality of it. Man, what could have been. You're so close. But Bro, you'll be okay. I promise you're gonna be okay. And it's tough. You know, all your teammates say, oh Joe, they try to tell you the right thing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, hey, man, it ain't your fault. We win together, we lose together, but singlely that now, Bro, No, the di was on you, that's what he but pheebe. That was different with us because I remember we we lost to the Giants.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe in ninety at ninety eight.
Speaker 2: We were thirteen, we were thirteen and three, played on a Saturday, and uh we take the lead.
Speaker 3: We weren't playing with was really sick.
Speaker 2: But TV gave us an outstanding together and I think T might have had one hundred and fifty yards. TD was sensational. Man, they go eighty seven yards and three players. Man, we get on the bus, you know, everybody head down. I walked by to dude the game that touchdown, like you coast this just underfeated Cason.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Damn. Huh oh yeah, oh yeah, oh oh yeah. We were like that, oh Yoe, yeah for sure, ye Lee yeah. Oh Tim mackay I said, oh yeah, you like to cost us you like, hey, you like to fell out like you did in Pittsburgh. Mm hmm no, oh no, uh but we had but oh Joe, we had that type of relationship with the guys. Oh we had no problem. You drop a past or, you gave up something. Oh yeah, you had no Oh yeah, you gonna hear about it on yoh yeah. Oh yeah for sure for sure. But you a me and Burns. That was, Oh, we're gonna keep your hump. Oh oh especially oyo. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You gave up plays in the game, but come practice, you dim you the game. Oh you got me, you got me locked up. You up there talking, you doing this all in my face? Why did you do that on Sunday? Oh yeah? Oh yah yeah. Hey.
Speaker 2: We couldn't let we can't leat hey, we can't let you get too high. We got to keep you right here. We gotta keep you right here. Because if we keep you right here, Oh yo, we know we can have you, you start feeling good about yourself and all of a sudden you start bull driving. Now we gotta keep your level and so uh yeah, I wouldn't wrote it. I wouldn't have written no letter me personally. Oh yo, him, now that's how he handled it. I would have been mad enough to I'd have been mad enough to stand up there in front of the Yeah, I let my.
Speaker 3: Team down today. I did.
Speaker 2: If somebody would have told me I was gonna have an opportunity to atone for the fumble right by catching a two poor conversion and giving our team an opportunity to potentially take this thing to overtime chance.
Speaker 3: That's all I could ask for.
Speaker 2: All you want is an opportunity to put to be in that situation, because a lot of times, oh Joe, you don't even get an opportunity to be in that situation right to catch a game changing plate or game winning plate.
Speaker 1: Moments like that come come around every so often. Every so often, though it don't happen all it don't happen all the time. Now, it's, yes, fortunate enough because of the team he's playing for, they're going to always be in contention and he's going to always be making players for Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: Yes, so he's gonna be all right. You're gonna be all right. Victory goes to the man that's prepared. Luck. They call it
Speaker 2: The volume