Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, wake up from door. I ate too much your Thanksgiving slumber.
Speaker 2: It's Devin Simone and I am Davon Rogers, good and full okay, and this is MTV's official challenge podcast.
Speaker 1: Ain't that the truth? Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: And by the way, guys, there's no guest today. It's just us cousins.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that just means that Devin and I can really really get into this episode.
Speaker 3: Yes, how is it going girl? What we're doing? What we're doing?
Speaker 4: I mean, this is the best time of the year because it's leftover season and I love the good leftover.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely a fan of a good leftover.
Speaker 1: I sometimes that's better than the original.
Speaker 2: Because the season and has had had time to set in there getting what it needs to get.
Speaker 3: Okay, coming like this episode had time.
Speaker 2: To settle in and get what it needed to get because I ate, Yes, I ate on this episode.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something that Dad gone. Corey. He is surprising me.
Speaker 2: I am happy that tyb is in their separate perspective corners Okay, and he is here by himself because Corey is focused. I haven't seen Corey this focused, and to see him he doesn't have any of his people there, Like, you know, he has his woman and his children, his family at home, so he's not worried about any women inside of the house. Like Corey is there for the wind. You know, his child is in a classroom with Kardashian, so we know he don't need the money. So he is there for the title and I want him to get it so bad. Like oh, even down to when he said, I'm realizing that Jordan is my biggest competition, so if I have to go down in the sand, I have to be the one to take him out.
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh doing the thing. Yeah, he definitely is.
Speaker 4: I love seeing what we're and we saw it in this episode.
Speaker 1: Like I just love.
Speaker 4: Seeing the growth, Like I love seeing him talk about representation, Like just this boy has just.
Speaker 1: Grown so much. Oh, I really am proud of him.
Speaker 4: But as much as I want to see him, when I do, man, my heart is going to my boy Derek.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wanted to pull it out so much.
Speaker 4: And then there's Kylin, Like obviously I love calling too, but Derek is just I like, I just adore him and like, you know, I've known him a long time.
Speaker 1: I don't know's there's a lot of good people.
Speaker 4: That's part of what's making this season so great, is there a lot of good people, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: To root for. I didn't realize. And I know, I know, to.
Speaker 4: Me, y'all listener are gonna be like Devin huh because we do this podcast. But I didn't because they're so adept at how they play and communicate in this game.
Speaker 1: I just didn't.
Speaker 4: Realize that Kyland and that Michelle had never made it to a final.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, because they're so good. It's like, yeah, you would think I was a given, Like they're yeah there.
Speaker 4: They're like in the finals in my mind already so like and so hearing them say that was like, oh man, like dang wow and then and then I mean, they're not gonna laugh. Part of me it was also like two seasons, two finals.
Speaker 1: But you know, my look, I'm.
Speaker 4: Human, all right, I know, I'm only human. Blame it on the turkey talking.
Speaker 2: She said, I feel bad for y'all, but as for me and my house, we know what the final look like.
Speaker 4: I was just like, oh, wow, okay, yeah, I guess because they really are, which is a compliment still to them because they are just such skilled players and so good at at all that, honestly, and just in my mind is like, of course they've been to finals and they heck, I still think Michelle mastermind that whole final, even though she wouldn't know it a couple of like like she was just running things so well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's a really good season. A lot going on. Let's get into this daily first.
Speaker 4: Okay, when it was silent and everybody was staying there looking at that pile of LEAs, what was going through your mind?
Speaker 3: I was like, where's TJ?
Speaker 2: Because we all we know TJ is going to have some type of nomadic entrance, right, but looking at it, I'm thinking he's gonna come in on.
Speaker 1: What the thing called an ATV?
Speaker 3: Is that what's called He.
Speaker 2: Was gonna come in on one of them, some type of dirt bike, some something.
Speaker 3: I just thought TJ was gonna pop up like that.
Speaker 2: When that man came up out of there like a gopher is going.
Speaker 4: On, Oh, that's gonna be his nickname from now on.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Okay, only those only us here.
Speaker 4: At the Official Challenge Podcast, and all you listeners are Challenge tracass fam. You're gonna know when we say gopher, you're gonna know who we're talking about, and you're gonna tell you'll know they're a real challenge.
Speaker 1: Stand that's freaking hilarious. I would never let.
Speaker 2: Gophers TJ going, and I just I did not. I was not expecting that. But it was really cool to see. Now what was not cool for me? Devin?
Speaker 3: I don't think I could have done this one?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Okay, So first of all, I didn't realize I was. I'm not gonna claim that over my life. I'm not claustrophobic, but I got some tendency ish.
Speaker 1: You got some folks, is some folks, right.
Speaker 2: And so my very first season of the Challenge, they put me in a coffin and bury me in a cemetery.
Speaker 1: Right, I've kind of wanted you to do that? Is that weird, ma'am?
Speaker 3: Why is that a want in your life?
Speaker 4: No? I mean, and a competition setting, not in like a let's just go to a graveyard setting.
Speaker 3: Tell your don't put me down here real quick.
Speaker 1: No, not like in a competitive setting.
Speaker 2: But no, So going in there in that tiny hole, like the space looked so small, right, even TJ looked like he was stuck. The only thing I could really think about was and I know he's not there, but how would CT have done trying to get down.
Speaker 3: Up in there and maneuver through that?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like it just it looks terrifying. So to go into that closed space and then in the dark, and then you tell me it's rats and bats that would strike thirty six thousand immediately.
Speaker 3: Like what you make rats and bats down here? And I'm in the dark.
Speaker 2: I can't see what's going on, Johnny talking about you can't see in front of your face. The whole setup, said Davon, be prepared to go home. The whole setup told me to get ready to go home.
Speaker 1: Wait, what would be scarier?
Speaker 4: So that or like just being in like a coffin like you mentioned, just surrounded by bugs, you know, like when they pour bugs over you and you're like covered in bugs.
Speaker 2: Well, I think this one is easier because you can move right, you can move so if I you know, and Tori said.
Speaker 3: She got slapped in the face by bad Yes, if one got slapped.
Speaker 2: In the face, Devin, I got slapped in the face by bat, I would have went home. They wouldn't have had to put me in elimination, I'd have been like, it's been real, y'all, I'm out.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like I too realized. I don't like tight spaces. I also don't like feeling like I can't easily get home. Yeah, anything that means like if I'm at a slumber party at your house is back when as a kid, I need to know the exits and then I can go home at any point. I don't like feeling like I can't, that there's no turning back. But I also feel like I'm pretty decent at mind over matter, Like I'm pretty Maybe that was like pain pain, like I don't want to get hit, but with like this.
Speaker 1: Thing is scaring me, but kind of fight or flight.
Speaker 4: I fight so like I can keep my brain calm long enough to get out of the thing.
Speaker 1: And then be like, oh my gosh, what was I just doing.
Speaker 4: So yeah, in this situation, I also just feel like propstory not only for winning my b for being first, because two, there's always a disadvantage going first, and in this particular challenge, the two disadvantages were one like, granted, they can't really talk to each other on this one as much until they all kind of make it to that little holding cell thing at the end. But still you just really don't know what to expect, you know, like you don't know the standard, you don't know anything.
Speaker 1: It's always you never want to go first.
Speaker 4: And then two, the bats are still sleeping, so I'm sure she got hit in the face by a back because.
Speaker 1: She was one of the first ones to go down there.
Speaker 4: Where if you managed to be the last one, the bats are already up and like moving and doing stuff, so they know you're coming.
Speaker 2: You know, I'll see you in my notes because I said, usually going far this is a disadvantage, right, yeah, because you're you're the guinea pig. But for this particular daily, I felt like going first was a good thing because the longer it went, the darker it got. So imagine going through that tunnel at not like Rachel couldn't have been me.
Speaker 4: See you're in my notes too, because yep, I did comment about the Rachel going in at night.
Speaker 1: Now that part couldn't have been me. Mm mmmmmm. I don't know that I would have liked that, but mid day would have been fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but first, no, because the bats are sleeping and it's like it's like going through did you guys ever play like outdoors when you would play tag or hide and go seek and some tidying in the bushes, or you're like going through kind.
Speaker 1: Of a woody backyard.
Speaker 4: If you're the first person going through, there's all sorts of like spider webs and stuff that you're walking through. But if you're like the fifth person to go, everybody else got spiders in their face. So you're cool, Like you're good because it's cleared out now and so I feel.
Speaker 3: Like clear it out. Thank you for creating a path for me exactly.
Speaker 4: Now, speaking of paths, I don't know what's up with our senior squad this episode. Two of some of the most capable people on the Challenge and Challenge history. I'd say, I'm talking about bananas and rage. Yeah, Nana's crushed it with like the speed, and both of them, I don't know if you caught this day. Both of them said in their interviews like, oh, remember to turn a puzzle over, you know, like or whatever, And I'm thinking, I'm sorry, you just now got that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, And it's so funny how they set it up.
Speaker 3: Whoever created this particular daily Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: A funny how they set it up.
Speaker 2: It was only a double four. I think it was one of the eyes and the mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like three pieces is what darre said. Had were double sided. But she is shady. That's like, that's a level of head Yeah, because you can't even say they didn't turn and looked, because maybe they turned and looked at another one piece that wasn't double sided.
Speaker 1: That is a level of shady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to them. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: All right, we have to take a quick break, but we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get back to the show.
Speaker 4: I have another question we've been seeing on this season, and i'd love you guys, Sliding our DM. We want to hear your feedback and thoughts on all of this, So Sliding our dms hit us up.
Speaker 1: But this is now. We've talked about this a couple times before.
Speaker 4: Rachel's strategy of putting the pieces on the table next to her like everyone else did plug and play right, kind of like those little kids blocks thing, Like they plugged it in and then if it didn't fit, they'd pull one out.
Speaker 1: And it seemed to work a little bit better for them.
Speaker 4: Outside of bananas, but her shifting them around like a car dealer in Vegas on the table just seemed to put.
Speaker 1: Her behind it. And we saw that what with Durell.
Speaker 4: Earlier this season, Like we've seen this a few times where people try to like free strategize. Was it Olivia or someone No, Michelle I think is the one who put him on the ground, or was it Olivia.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. Anyway, we've seen that.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts about people like not just going for it and trying to like strategize it before putting a puzzle piece in.
Speaker 2: I think it's the person, because like you were saying about the elimination between Olivia and Michelle, right, So Olivia put those pieces down there, she did the lengths and how they would go because that ultimately was a puzzle as well. So she put the pieces down there and she figured it out. I think it just depends on the person and how they can maneuver through it. I think Rachel was frazzled. Yeah, I think Rachel was extremely frazzle. She was in one of the last heats. It was dark time, like you know she I think she was just frazzled. But for Olivia it worked for me. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I have to actually put it on the board to make it make sight. And then sometimes I can see something on the ground and be like, oh, come on, let's just go ahead and put this up here. You see what I'm saying, kind of like what Michelle did. The pieces were up there, stepped back, she looked at it as she started putting together. I think it was like the sentence or not elimination or not eliminated or something like.
Speaker 1: That, and it clicked for her.
Speaker 3: So I think it's just the perspective of the person. Which one works for you.
Speaker 1: You know, that's really a question.
Speaker 4: I think I would just kind of go for it because what we saw for some of them, like I forgot who but one person when they had the eye.
Speaker 1: And it's so messed up. They did that to DJ's eye.
Speaker 4: When they had the eyewonky A part of it didn't fit because when they put the piece in that side, it didn't go all the way I think maybe it was cars.
Speaker 1: It didn't go all the way down. So that actually kind of helped.
Speaker 4: I mean, she's still called for check, but I feel like that kind of helped alert her that like, all right, that probably isn't it. So I wondered if with Rachel, if her putting some pieces in would have at least helped kind of from a size standpoint of like hmm, okay, maybe not this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely agree with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's just my thought for I feel like if it weren't timed, then sure, like do your work ahead of time around, but when it's time, you.
Speaker 1: Better shove that thing in there and figure it out, you know, right.
Speaker 3: Which is why I didn't understand Cory.
Speaker 2: This is my only bone to pick with you, Corey, because what you down there, puzzle king baby, that was like three seconds on your time that you was wasting while you was down there screaming, and he kind of came up and did it. I did find humor in the fact that he thought it was him. I was maybe you don't look like this.
Speaker 4: That was hilarious until he got to the lips and then he was like, may by the lips, note, can we get a split screen please? I know this is an a visual podcast, but like, at what point does TJ and Corey look alike?
Speaker 1: And no? Never, literally point not never do they look like?
Speaker 4: Also, TJ laughing, like holding his side so good behind him when Bananas were struggling, was very funny.
Speaker 3: So good. Their pants are back and forth, like.
Speaker 2: I always appreciate their banter in all seasons, you know, because they keeping on Banana since before Banana's knew bananas right.
Speaker 1: Then he had the internet. Yeah alone, right, and.
Speaker 2: So you know he kind of watched him grow up. And so I really enjoy watching their banter. What I did not enjoy and what I think is it may be a little controversial. Uh, the take on of ev What do you mean when she breaks the barrier, lets she goes, she goes through this other direction right of which, Okay, let's let's let's let's really sit back and talk about this.
Speaker 3: As for me, I probably.
Speaker 2: Would have gotten DQ two AVIV because if it's dark and this is the only exit I see, I'm going to assume that the challenge people.
Speaker 3: But this is the only one she saw.
Speaker 4: No, she said, winning doubt go backwards, So that means it wasn't the only exit she had. Another way, Oh, I thought that was the only one she saw.
Speaker 1: No, there were sticks like it. She needed to go back.
Speaker 4: It's like she hit a dead end in the tunnel basically, but instead of turning around, she saw the like sticks. Now, I will say this potentially, when they showed what the sticks looked like, it looked like they were too It looked like it was the flintstones, like two big right, like they weren't really logs, but they also were bigger than like normal sticks, like crossed out in the middle.
Speaker 1: Because of her size.
Speaker 4: Is there a chance that she thought that was potentially just a general obstacle and not like like I thought, that's not like an actual barrier.
Speaker 1: We that questions that need to be answered, Because.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I thought. I would have thought that they put the sticks there to try to mess with me. Okay, cool, let me get this out the way and I'm gonna call crawl through and see what happens. But when she got out that thing and baby was lost in the wind, she was like me.
Speaker 4: At the thrift store. She was like me at Super Target. Just didn't know where to go. Which way was upper down, he's right in the aisle, was trying to figure out where is the cereal?
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Girl was running for her life.
Speaker 1: Oh I felt so bad for her. I did.
Speaker 4: I felt so bad for her, especially because this one really was kind of.
Speaker 1: Hers to win. It really was hers to win.
Speaker 3: Because she could have slid right through that tunnel.
Speaker 1: She could have. She really could.
Speaker 2: Now, how are you with slider puzzles? Because the slider would have took me out?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but for whatever reason, like, let's say that it's it's it starts a certain way, right, and we can see what it is. Like we saw that it was a forty it was, you know, we saw that some reason. When I get the shuffling, okay, it might turn into a twenty because I don't know what I do wrong, but I just shuffle the thing and make it worse than when they first prepared it for me.
Speaker 1: How are you, I'd say pretty good.
Speaker 4: Look, I will say this about my brain, especially as I am the age I am now. When my brain is on, be afraid, come on, man, But when my brain is off.
Speaker 3: Help you don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've seen glimpses of that day.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's just I don't know so and the problem is I can't fully ensure which day it's gonna be. Now, I will say I think it's on more than it's off, but man, you.
Speaker 1: Just never know. So I try to give everybody a little bit of grace because you know some day me on days. But as a whole, I like a good puzzle on a whole. I feel like I'm good. And here's the thing.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's happening this season that they didn't necessarily have the advantage of in previous seasons. So like, obviously we're used to seeing Tan grahams blah blah blah ah that, but there's been there's been a lot of puzzles in like memory and mental games this season. I think if they hadn't been preparing in the house, they should have been by now like onto it. And there's been a lot of theme Like there's been a lot of forty, there's been a not like even the phrase not eliminated tonight, which was what the puzzle was between Michelle and Olivia. Like I will say, I'm pretty good at honing in on the possibility. Like I forgot who walked up as soon as they like pulled one or two pieces out of the bag, maybe was Car was like, oh it's TJ like just pulling one or two. I feel like my brain is pretty good at being like, okay, kind.
Speaker 1: Of scanning, like how does this make sense? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like I'm not gonna be like is it Hugh Jackman. No, Hugh Jackman has nothing to do with the calen Like I'm pretty good at kind of being like, you know, with the number, it's like, okay, it looks like a number, well season forty everything else, he's than forty.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna be thirty eight. So yeah, I will.
Speaker 4: Say I was more surprised to see some of them struggle, particularly like with the TJ face.
Speaker 3: That would have been me sorry to this man.
Speaker 2: I don't know this man, I'm sorry, but Tory and Kyler pull it out and they honestly powerhouse.
Speaker 3: Super proud of Kai, super proud of Tory.
Speaker 2: You know, Tory woke up like she was never sleep but she woke up right a fire was lit up unto her after her and Devin won, and that fire just it ain't went out yet, Like she's been on a roll.
Speaker 1: But isn't that always Tory though?
Speaker 3: But once she got that, it was okay.
Speaker 2: So she's always had a fire right even from her like rookie season, she had a fire. But it's like the flames are like at an all time high now, Like it's just that girl is just my goodness that's coming into her toy is working to get her face on that Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 4: And I think her firing those shots at Bananas, oh, you know, in retaliation or.
Speaker 1: Devin or vindication.
Speaker 4: I do feel kind of maybe gave her an additional sense of.
Speaker 1: Confidence or whatever else.
Speaker 4: Like it could be a mix of thing she's just growing, you know, she's in her poetry bag, like she's beautiful books.
Speaker 1: Like there could be just a mix of things that happened. I think she recently her just her first home, not that long ago.
Speaker 4: So I feel like there could be a mix of like we're just seeing a lot of things happen. You know what else I'm seeing happen that I'm loving. I'm loving seeing this Kara and Tory for alliance.
Speaker 1: I want to call it for alliance.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get my hopes up and say full friendship, but like it's like a friendly alliance.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Uh and Michelle and Kara like seeing the unity in the house like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's just fun.
Speaker 4: It's good, like girls representing girls and like I don't know, and Derek, you know, like I said, the girls all together, like I love.
Speaker 1: It's just beautiful and so great to see.
Speaker 4: Also, even Tory said, what is going on this season? There's a lot of craziness. I'm gonna just put it out there now, I know, challenge podcast listeners and fam you didn't get to see all the content, but some of these surprising alliances or some of the surprising behaviors you've seen you make and conversations, can you not scout? Honor Day and I had handle that because we advised Kara on opening up and making certain alliances and being open and you know how she and Amanda got along. Like we directly told both of them to be open to that. We saw Josh pull some moves. Now we're all of them good. That's not here nor there. But ma'am, we had talked well, we had talked to him about that too, and they listened.
Speaker 3: And we had talks with Olivia too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did, we did.
Speaker 3: When I tell you, release the footage.
Speaker 2: Really we had a great conversation with this cast before they went up in there.
Speaker 1: So roll the tape. Yeah, it's probably down in the tunnel with TJ. That footage.
Speaker 3: All right, we have to take a quick break. We'll be right back after this. Okay, let's get back to the show.
Speaker 1: What did you think about Michelle's birthday party?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I understand that the focus was supposed to be on Michelle, right, it's her birthday, Happy birthday, Michelle. I couldn't take my eyes off of Carah. Watching Funkara is so refreshing. Yeah, it's so refreshing, and it's like, Carl, I need you to if you got to bring Carl to every season, Carl, Carl to every season because watching her be fun and exciting and just like you know, she's living, yeah, you know, and it's just all it's so refreshing, so refreshing.
Speaker 4: I love seeing her feel like she can be in that space and she can be like yeah, like I love I agree. And even in her interviews, she's getting kind of funnier so much and like playful, Like I love that. Even that awkward hug she and Corey had where they're like we're dancing.
Speaker 1: Around this alliance, you know, or like this, it was so good. I love all of it. It's so good.
Speaker 3: I on her the general consensus was Corey Maria.
Speaker 1: Really because I got my DMS, I got Cora.
Speaker 3: I got Corey Maria.
Speaker 1: So you guys are split.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to run a poll because I got a lot of Cora's and I do think Coorra sounds good, but Corey Maria it's a minx.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, we have to talk about that mutual DM.
Speaker 4: We got Okay, podcast listeners, Okay, here for a second, Okay, we've got to talk about this.
Speaker 2: So yes, last episode, we had Corey on the podcast and we were trying to figure out because they were talking sports and she meet her Davin. That ain't that's not my lane. And so I wanted to know how we can put these challengers, rank them according to actors, and I got a very interesting DM. So she says Devin is Chris Pratt because no one believed that the former loving Devin would win one day and now he's a beast. She says, CT is in fact Denzel for sure, Jordan is Bradley Cooper. She says Durrell is Tom Hanks, and Banana she says Bananas is Mel Gibson. Now, Devin, what does your take?
Speaker 4: There is so much shunpack here. I'm not touching that last week. Okay, So I appreciate this thoughtful commentary. However, I cannot agree because I think she's doing it partially on looks, because like, Devin looks more like Chris Pratt.
Speaker 5: Than Dana's top Okay, okay, only in the top part. Only in the top part, I feel like because Devin being Chris Pratt. Like, sure, Devin was goofy and all of that stuff, but I don't know that Devin has hit his Chris Pratt eraic quite yet he's won one of them, whereas like Chris Pratt, I get it, he's not like an Oscar winner. But again, Chris Pratt came from being the side character to the side character on Parks and Red, all right, and then he went on to being a leader in what is it the Marvel Universe Guardians of the Galaxy. So that's that Devin is moving there, but he's not like created this kind of like empire Jordan has created. To call Jordan Bradley, Bradley hasn't even won an Oscar.
Speaker 1: No shade to Bradley.
Speaker 4: He's done beautiful work, but he has not even won an Oscar. And you're gonna compare Jordan to Bradley. That's not even like huh huh.
Speaker 1: And I don't know Durell and Tom Hanks.
Speaker 4: I mean they're both likable, so I just say, yes, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Really know how that translates.
Speaker 3: Tom Hanks was a choice.
Speaker 1: It was a choice. What do you think about it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, absolutely not across the board.
Speaker 2: The only thing I agree with is the Denzel and uh CT That's the only thing I get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna stick to Jordan being Chris bad.
Speaker 1: But let us know, you guys think we love to see.
Speaker 4: Your messages and your input. This is your podcast too, so we very much appreciate it. All right, now, let's get back into uh this deliberation if we can.
Speaker 1: Even really call it, because it's.
Speaker 4: Kind of yeah, they kind of know what they're doing from the jumps.
Speaker 1: So we have Kylin and Tory for the wind.
Speaker 4: We have a deep automatically going in because she went through the exit mark do not exit, And then we have and then we have you know, Michelle and Jenny up for nominations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michelle is chilling because you know, Kylon is one of her main Apple scrapples and it's her birthday, so she and they're chilling, but that dad on Tory.
Speaker 3: Tory is like, you know. Then she tried, I'm gonna get you for my best friend.
Speaker 2: Like Devin, you been not never across her, because she is literally holding you down and you've been gone and she's still holding down the fort for you. But she decides to plant these seeds and try to cause confusion amongst the angels, you know, the Johnny's Angels, and Jenny was like, girl by here, Jenny Avive didn't take the bait at all. They actually had a kombay y'all moment. I love her, she loves me, and we love each other.
Speaker 4: We're taking turns and I was like, look, I'm all for love, but I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I was like, are y'all gonna hugg and get you? Have hugged four times?
Speaker 4: You were literally walking out of the arena in a hug, like it's like a crab walk at this point. And then I was like, are they sweaty and smelly? Because then I'd be like, look, I love you, but get off me, Like.
Speaker 3: You don't need to hug that. I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's it's just one, just one of those days.
Speaker 3: Just a thought.
Speaker 4: Now in this elimination, when we see Jenny going into BEB and Jenny keeps being like, oh, Kylon's coming for me, but like, didn't Jenny put Kylon?
Speaker 3: I think Kylon started it?
Speaker 1: Did he start it?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: But it's been a thing because even Kylon calling Jenny Jennifer like what is the right?
Speaker 4: Are y'all bef full government name Jennifer Annabelle Analie Simmons like okay, and speaking of Jenny and poor Viv, because I feel like while that daily was meant for a Viv, that elimination was not.
Speaker 3: She came out a little crappy do she did?
Speaker 1: But think she goes. I underestimated Jenny's shrink. I'm sorry, ma'am. Have you met Jenny, Like, have.
Speaker 3: You seen you don't even have to meet her. Have you seen?
Speaker 1: What point?
Speaker 4: Were you underestimating Jenny's bring The girl is literally not one hundred percent muscle, She's like one thousand percent muscle, Like.
Speaker 3: You should have wore overestimated because what Yeah, Jenny is stacked.
Speaker 4: J is stacked, literally crazy lean like a green bean, like I don't even Yeah, I mean I wonder if Aviv was kind of checked out going into elimination.
Speaker 2: I think in the very first round, because there's a moment when Jenny kind of like starts running and Aviv had it looked like her hands in position to grab her arm, but then she just drops them.
Speaker 3: I'm like, a Viv, what was that about?
Speaker 2: So I think in the first one she was kind of checked out, but then in the second one she had the strategy of if I can just get there faster, right, if I can just get there faster, then maybe you know, I can play. And she did okay, she did okay, but the ball went out of bounds.
Speaker 3: But you know, oh my girl, I hate to see.
Speaker 2: A Viv go because she was she was playing such an undercover, such a good game.
Speaker 3: Like or do you think she was just like sliding through.
Speaker 1: I think she did a good job.
Speaker 4: And I think coming back after what twenty years, being forty on season forty, I think that's just a beautiful story.
Speaker 1: And she made it to the top six. Yeah, that is nothing really fun. That is beauty. This is only her second challenge.
Speaker 4: Also, like just beautiful all around.
Speaker 1: She has a beautiful family.
Speaker 4: She should be really proud of herself and the impact that she's had on this game. And I'm incredibly proud of her. I think she did a really great job, and I you know, I'd love to see her come back on the main show and do something freaking phenomenal.
Speaker 1: So Jenny, Jenny walks out a winner on that one, will not walks out.
Speaker 4: They hug the crab walk out, and then ultimately Genny says she doesn't want power of you said, girl, you better get your power. And then Jenny targets Corey, Derek and Jordan because she really didn't have that much of an option no options. Yeah, yeah, she really at that point, which makes me think, oh, this is for sure getting close to final territory, and for sure we're gonna switch it up again, because once you start getting to no option to vote people as like targets and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Is when they usually make the switch.
Speaker 4: Right, So, Corey, Derek, and Jordan, who are you giving your gold star to and your time out of the week?
Speaker 2: All right, so my goal star, Okay, I have I have nominees. I have nominees. I think I'm gonna give it to one person this time.
Speaker 3: I don't know. We'll see as I'm.
Speaker 1: Time looking what that turkey did to her nominees.
Speaker 3: First season forty Kara, definitely Season.
Speaker 2: Forty Kara for my goal star Season forty Kara. My second one is Tory because I just feel like Toy is just doing her thing. And then my third one, oh no, no, sorry, four third one is gonna go to Corey. I appreciate the way Corey is playing this game. I'm rooting for him every episode, like, come on, Corey, let's get this done.
Speaker 3: And then the fourth one is.
Speaker 2: Whoever decided to edit Amanda into that bat seat?
Speaker 1: That was hilarious, hilarious.
Speaker 3: I think that was absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 2: And so I think, ultimately though, I'm gonna give my goal star this week Tokara, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna get my goals star to No, actually it ain't even her. I'm gonna give it a Carl. Look, I get my goal star to Carl. How about you?
Speaker 4: So my nominees the girls as a whole, So the Michelle, Carra and Tory trio that we're seeing this like friendship forming, I just I love it. I think it's really great and I love to see that joy. I also think if they manage to really like a line like in this season and in the next sounds like in this life in the next, they'd be so powerful, you know what I mean, like because they've got it all together collectively. So my nomination is going to go to them. It's also going to go to TJ, both for that entrance and him laughing so hard when people could figure out his face. It was freaking hilarious.
Speaker 1: And then it.
Speaker 4: Also my last nomination is going to go to Rachel just because of all the bruises we see. She was really fightened through going through that tunnel and so yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Ultimately it's going to go to the trio. They need a nickname.
Speaker 4: I wonder if they have one, but it's like it's the Devin, Carl and Michelle, but we need to figure.
Speaker 1: Out a nickname for that. But those three I love to see just that blooming it is.
Speaker 4: I love to see that blossoming friendship and they can still be competitors with one another but being able to like have moments. And Derek is an honorable mention in that group, so like, yeah, oh I forgot Corey was an honorable mention too. My bad. Okay, now become devon what has been you see? Let me just give everyone on the cast.
Speaker 3: There we go, there we go.
Speaker 1: Who gets your time out of the week.
Speaker 3: My time out of the week is gonna go to Johnny strictly for that puzzle.
Speaker 1: Bruh.
Speaker 2: He's super seasoned, right, And I just I don't expect those type of rookie I feel like that those are rookie mistakes to not survey the puzzles like that, like you're Johnny bananas. Like I expected so much more so for him to stand there and take so much time trying to figure that out. And literally we saw that he still didn't get it while he was standing up there, and he timed out. I guess because even when they were underground, I forgot.
Speaker 1: Who came in. Was it Derek de Yeah?
Speaker 2: Derek told him, Oh, there were other sides to the pieces, and he was like there were so you still didn't get it, Like, Johnny, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: So my time out of the week is gonna go to Johnny? What about you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my time out of the week, my nominations have to go to Rach and to Johnny for the puzzle. Reason mainly just the not looking at the other sides thing. And what's crazy is, as someone who's done a puzzle with Bananas in a final, he's brilliant, like he know, like he's so smart really and so good, I have to just wonder if he was kind of like checked out in that moment or what.
Speaker 1: Also, again, we know it's been hot.
Speaker 4: They didn't comment on that in this episode, but like in general, e've Britty's been complaining about how hot it was, so I just wonder it just didn't seem like him really.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna have to split it and give it to.
Speaker 4: Rach and Bananas, just because I expect more from both of them, being that they're so smart, being that they've been in the Challenge.
Speaker 1: World for almost longer than some of these folks been a lot. Yeah, so yeah, those are gonna be my time out.
Speaker 4: But overall, gold star of an episode so much so, I mean we had to dish on it ourselves because like it's just juicy, it was good.
Speaker 1: Here's a good episode.
Speaker 2: I like solo episodes when it's just me and you talk and I feel like we out having a good old not cocktail because I don't drink no more so juice.
Speaker 3: We can have a juice.
Speaker 4: I love a good kid's juice, those honest juices that are like half water half juice.
Speaker 1: People crazy, they're good, they're vibe. Guys, don't sleep on it.
Speaker 4: If you guys got to hang out with us more besides the podcast, Like on social media, where can they find you today?
Speaker 2: Yes, they can find me at Davon Diane on all social platforms Davon Diane Underscore, What about you?
Speaker 4: Likewise, you can find me on Instagram. That's Devin with the Why Smo than I. You can find me there my website, Devin Simoone. You can find me on Amazon Live. Devin Simone a Challenger was just there the other day? Or a Challenge podcast band member? So I love to shout you guys out, TikTok and Snapchat all the places, all the things, and of course thanks joining us for another episode of MTV's official Challenge podcast. Tell all your fellow Challenge fans to listen and make sure to leave us a five star review on Apple and Spotify.
Speaker 1: That's the best holiday gift that you can get for us.
Speaker 2: Tis the season, okay, and of course join us every Thursday to hear brand new episodes of MTV's official Challenge podcast, available wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Hey Carl, that's good.
Speaker 3: Paramount Podcasts,