Speaker 1: This is Elvis Duran in the morning show.
Speaker 2: Phone answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tapping right, Danielle, what's your phone tap all about? All right? So Dave wants to phone tap his wife. Their daughter's graduating from high school, so she's been super stressed about all the guests that are coming for dinner and they're staying, you know, for this party that they're throwing. So he thought it would be fun if I call from the catering call because there's a little bit of a problem.
Speaker 3: There's always here, comes Daniel's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking for missus, Lenavelle, please speak. This is Becky. I am Leonards assistant over Elution. I'm catering. I'm calling about your daughter's party.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well you're supposed to have the party at six, and we actually need to bump it back two hours, so we need to start it at four at four. Is that going to be an issue?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, that's going to be an issue because she doesn't graduate until five o'clock.
Speaker 2: Did that that are I have to cancel the whole party?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: It is this weekend, I know, and that's why I'm giving you a heads up a couple of days, and I didn't want to call you the day before.
Speaker 1: A couple of days. Yeah, what do you that's not even a heads up?
Speaker 2: Is grandma going to the graduation? Send Grandma over to the party to greet the guests. What's the big deal?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: We're in helse because everyone can't.
Speaker 2: Be there, they can start partying. They're nights and tipsy. When the graduation girl gets there and the party's in full flow, it works.
Speaker 1: And my surty, that is for my daughter. She is only going to be there for an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: She doesn't care, not even twenty one. She can't even drink.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, as long as she gets the cash and the envelope, she doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Believe me, so respectful.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing though, Next we can do the following Sunday.
Speaker 1: At six people are no you listen to me. I have people coming in from out of town.
Speaker 2: Okay, they are not.
Speaker 1: Staying for the whole week, having for the weekend for the celebration.
Speaker 2: Okay, so just have them come back the following weekend.
Speaker 1: Why would I have them in from out of your own twice.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't want to see your family more than once. I mean, that's a little rude.
Speaker 1: I need to call my husband. This is absolutely unacceptable.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Davey there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I realize she's gonna kill me. She's calling me.
Speaker 1: Hang up.
Speaker 2: Okay, mister call and we'll call her back.
Speaker 3: Oh man, okay, hello, I'm sorry, I mister calls up.
Speaker 1: I am so furious right now, what's going on? I got a call from the restaurant fort party and they said that they're double booked, and they proposed that we move it back to for all Right.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if it means trying to say this, I will bow out of the actual ceremony itself so then I can get over there.
Speaker 1: You're going to miss your daughter's graduation.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to make this work. Okay, just listen to me. Everybody else can go to the party when you think, I mean, let's try and figure out a way to make this happen.
Speaker 1: But no, that is absolutely I take that off the place. That is not even an option.
Speaker 3: It's not the girth of our first it's a graduation.
Speaker 1: I've had enough of this conversation, make a phone call, and when you call, don't take from that nasty bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you don't have to take my because really it's just a phone tap.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: This is just a joke. My name is Daniel Manarroll from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. Your husband wanted a phone tap you.
Speaker 1: I am shaking right now. It's not even funny.
Speaker 3: Oh honey, come.
Speaker 2: On, you can play this back at the graduation. Grandma will love it.
Speaker 1: See there you go, didn't I was thinking tonight I call the cops. I don't even know what I couldn't do.
Speaker 2: I meet Elvis Durant a phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by All Party Space see Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show