Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Chattan, thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you'd like to be a part of this program, this extravaganza, eight hundred and ninety four one sean, if you want to join us. Fireworks today as Pam Bondy goes before the US Senate and it was a beatdown. I mean, let me play her telling Dick Durbin, you know that that that that the city of Chicago has a murder rate five times higher than New York's, and that Donald Trump is doing the job since this idiot, you know, gasbag governor of Chicago, JB. Pritzker, you know, trying to blame Donald Trump for all that's happening. I mean went out there, and you know that Donald Trump has initiated is you know, since this dope has been the governor of his state. How many people do you think died there? Four thousand plus? How many people shot? We don't even have the exact number. I mean every weekend you can go all this fifty shot and you know ten dead. Great, they're doing a really good job of law and order and safety and security. And Pam BONDI just laid out Dicky Durbin.
Speaker 2: Listen, your city has a murder rate five times higher than New York's five hundred and seventy one homicides last year. If you were serious about protecting your people, you would be asking this administration for help. You're saying that we're coming into your state and your city. We're there to help make America safe and Illinois safe, whether or.
Speaker 1: Not you want to, whether or not you want to, we're going to keep people safe and secure. And by the way, all of this, you know, nonsense of you know what happened in Chicago, you know when they surrounded ICE agents, as we discussed in detail and specificity yesterday on this program. I mean this, this is insanity. You know, left wing agitators literally waging war against federal immigration officials one hundred straight nights. Out in Portland. We had Nick sorter Uh, a conservative journalist. He's well known on on social media, and we'll play some of him coming up. You know, accosted in Portland by these Antifa people, and he bravely goes back to next night and they arrested him. They let him out and he's not being charge but It's pretty unbelievable. You know, we have one agitator. You had a convoy of ten vehicles driven by these these these people in Chicago, one armed with a semi automatic weapon ramming her car into federal law enforcement, causing a US Customs and Border Patrol Protection agent to return fire. I mean, we have we have some of the video of the second time they tried to do this. And this is this is what we have happening now. We told you yesterday it was a Foxnewsdigital dot com report about Chicago's patrol chief refusing allegedly refusing to allow units to respond. We have not been able to get full confirmation, but Fox reported that they actually have the transcript that was handed over by whistleblowers. Thank goodness. And you know it is it's scary, and you have law enforcement lives in jeopardy here. It's not that complicated, it really isn't. And so Pambondy, I mean she was spectacular today. You know when Cash just like Cash Bettel when he went up there. Now we have breaking news today and we're going to get to this. But wait, do you hear this, But Pam BONDI just shut these people down. Let me. Let me play her and Senator Richard Blumenthal, this idiot from Connecticut listen.
Speaker 3: In supporting that kind of reform.
Speaker 2: Senator Blumenthal, I find it so interesting that you didn't bring any of this up during President Biden's administration, when he was doing everything to protect Hunter Biden, his son. And I think you just saw what Director Radcliffe just released information. If I can finish answering the question, I'm not going to yell over you, I'm not going to get in the gutter with you, but information information that the Biden administration told them not to investigate Hunter Biden's involvement with Ukraine. And I'm not going to be about being in the military just to be elected as Senator.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Sheldon white House you know of. She accused Sheldon of taking money from one of Jeffrey Epstein's confidants. Oh, looks like the Jeffrey Epstein scandals landing right on the Democrat's lap with Bill Clinton included.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something else. There's been public reporting that Jeffrey Epstein showed people photos of President Trump with half naked young women. Do you know if the FBI found those photographs in their search of Jeffrey Epstein's safe or premises or otherwise, have you seen any such thing?
Speaker 2: You know, Senator Whitehouse, you sit here and make salacious remarks once again, trying to slander President Trump left and right, when you're the one who was taking money from one of Epstein's closest confidence. I believe I could be wrong. Correct me, Reid Hoffman, who is with Jeffrey Epstein on multiple occasions, and the Senator sitting right next to you tried to block the flight logs from being released. Yet you're really me on President Trump and some photograph with Epstein.
Speaker 3: Come on, the question is?
Speaker 1: I mean these people want to believe it. They want to believe you know Donald Trump very publicly. I mean I can tell you, knowing the area very well in South Florida, if you get thrown out of Mara A Lago as publicly as Jeffrey Epstein did decades ago and humiliated in Palm Beach social circles the way Jeffrey Epstein was humiliated by Donald Trump. Trust me, if Jeffrey Epstein had compromising my titials, if you recall the Adam Schiff, if you know Frank phone call on Donald Trump, it would have been released a long time ago. Only one that was flying all over the world with Jeffrey Epstein was a guy named Bill Clinton. Unbelievable, but this is where they are. I thought it was extraordinary when Pam listed the doj accomplishments over the last eight months. It's it's a long, long SoundBite, but I won't play it now because we have other news that we've got to get to, not the least of which I want to play Senator Lindsey Graham getting to the heart of the matter, and that is this Special counsel Jack Smith was tracking the private communications and phone calls of nearly a dozen Republican senators as part of his investigation into January sixth. We broke this on Hanniday with John Solomon last night, and this is all revealed that Smith and we have discussed this in detail, and I told you this is going to get bigger Arctic frost. And anyway, they were tracking the phone calls of GOP Senators Lindsey Grahma South Carolina, who will join us coming up at the top of the next hour, Marsha Blackburn, Ron Johnson, Josh Hawley, Cynthia Loomis, Bill Haggerty, Dan Sullivan, Tommy Tuberville, and Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania. A congressman document discovered by FBI Director Cash Bettel He'll join us on Hannity tonight, is titled Cast Assistance September twenty seven, T twenty three, referring to the FBI Cellular Analysis Survey Team. That document has the names of FBI agents involved, weredacted, and it marks the case ID as Arctic Frost, Election Laws Matters, Sensitive Investigation Matter, CAST and anyway. So what we've learned is that these records were pursuing to an oversight request by Senator Charles Grassley of Iowa, and it states the names of these senators and lawmakers that Smith's team conducted quote preliminary toll analysis, meaning toll records associated with the lawmakers, phone records associated with the lawmakers. And what they were doing was spying and tracking the senators phone calls and see exactly what time and from what location they were either receiving calls or making calls, who they called, and the location the phone call originated and the location where it was received. I mean, it's pretty remarkable. Here's Lindsey Graham talking to Pam Bondi the Attorney General about this.
Speaker 4: This may be all a political plot by his opponent. They didn't do a damn thing. Are you familiar with US steal dossier?
Speaker 1: Yes, Senator.
Speaker 4: That was the doss prepared and paid for by the Clinton campaign. Are you aware that it was that document was used to get a warrant on five different occasions against Carter Page and American system.
Speaker 2: Yes, Senator, and that has been.
Speaker 4: Are you aware of the fact in February twenty seventeen, after Trump as president, the person who gave Christoph purstill the information, the Russian guy told the FBI the information I provided you was all bar talk, hearsay and not reliable.
Speaker 1: Are you aware of that?
Speaker 2: Yes, Senator.
Speaker 4: Was there ever an effort by the FBI to tell the FISA court about evidence that the man who helped prepare the document retracted his statement?
Speaker 2: I can't discuss that, Senator.
Speaker 1: Should there have been, can't discuss that. You wonder why we're looking at Koby? Give me a break.
Speaker 4: Why are we looking at Komy because he ran an FBI and personally knew about its sculptor information and let it slide. How in the hell can two FBI agents interview a man who says the document you're using against a sitting president to suggest he may be a Russian agent or Carter Page that is now no longer reliable. How does that not get to the court? Can you tell me how that doesn't get to the court?
Speaker 2: You can't, Ken you, I can't, Senator, And I can you tell me.
Speaker 1: Why my phone records when I'm the chairman of.
Speaker 4: The Judiciary Committee were sought by the Jack Smith agents.
Speaker 1: Why did they.
Speaker 4: Ask to know who I called and what I was doing from January fourth to the seventh?
Speaker 1: Can you tell me that.
Speaker 2: No, Senator, and there were eight senators in total.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you think that was an abuse of power?
Speaker 2: Senator? I cannot discuss whether there is or is not an ongoing investigation. If I may add one thing, they also wasted fifty million dollars on what you just described, trying to put President Trump in jail prior to the election.
Speaker 1: You understand how deep and profound and frightening and chilling that this is. That this is ostensibly an enemy's list, this is this is unbridled abuse of power, This is weaponization and beyond anything we ever knew. You know, the FBI weaponized to track private communications of elected officials, senators, and congressmen for political purposes. You know, as Dan Bongino said, that era is now over and the FBI will never be used as a political weapon against the American people. Again, nobody seemed to care when I was told by Jim Jordan, oh yeah, your social media was suppressed. Nobody cared what my private text messages were released to the public, thousands of them, you know. And then the commentary on MSDNC and CNN. Oh well, it sounds like one of his monologues. He really believes this stuff? Does that imply they don't believe it? Not about me here, this is about a you know, how many times, how many years did we spend unpeeling the layers of the onion about the dirty Russian disinformation dossier bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton? And that how that dossier was debunked. They had it debunked in in twenty sixteen, in December, they used it for four the basis of four FISO applications to spy on Carter Page volunteer Trump campaign backdoor, to spy on Trump, his transition team, and his presidency. And when they did find out that it was disinformation. It never made sense to begin with, they knew, they had a meeting about it being a phony document from the get go in August of twenty sixteen. And then of course with the declassified information of Tulsi, what do we learned that senior career intelligence officials you know, said there was no Trump Russia collusion. Then presented to Obama, he didn't like it. He demands another intelligence assessment with his political operatives. And because they used the dossier first to defeat Trump and Crawle Hooker's and urinating on him in Moscow and the Ritz Carlton, then they used it to sabotage the incoming president that became nearly three plus year of his presidency unbelievable. We were more right than we ever knew. President Trump blasting Jack Smith as a sleezebag, a spying on these Republican senators. I am telling you, by Pam's answers, you know what I hear. I hear an investigation rightly would be underway. And by the way, when you use and you provide a pizer court misinformation and you discover there's misinformation, you have as a matter of law a duty, James, call me me, mister higher honor, to go back to that court and tell them that what you handed them is false. You signed three of the four warrants knowing what you know now, mister Kom, would you have signed the warrants? Oh? Not knowing what I know now? In reality proved to me you didn't know what you knew back then, because I believe you probably did. I believe you did know eight hundred nine four one showing us on number. If you want to be a part of the program, Look, what if it's a holiday and you can't get your doctor. What if it's a holiday weekend you can't get your pharmacy to be open. What if you need emergency medications? What if you need antibiotics for example, Well, everyone needs a case, emergency medical case, and that'll give you peace of mind. You'll have medications on hand, even for those weekends when maybe nobody's around to help anyway. Get your Jase case. I take it with me everywhere that I travel, and you'll basically be securing for you and your loved ones, your children, your neighbors, your family, your friends, having these medications on hand in case of an emergency and that's what Chase emergency medical cases are all about. You can get ten prescription antibiotics, other emergency medications. It's the most affordable, secure way to get them. Anyway. You can get up to a twelve month supply of your daily prescription medications and do it now, have it on hand, prepared today, and maybe there's going to be some short anyway. Just go to Jase dot com Jase dot com. If you put in the promo code Hannity when you check out, you get twenty five bucks off any order that's jas dot com for your Jase emergency medical case.
Speaker 3: He's not a great golfer, he's a mediocre tennis player, but he's pretty good on the radio.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: No, it's been two years ago. The terrorists murdered more than twelve hundred innocent Israelis, took two hundred and fifty hostages, and today it seems like the cries of the dead and the dying are being drowned out by the shouts of anti Semitic hatred. Yet as the world may look away, a light shines in this darkness. Now united in faith, Christians and Jews in America standing together with Israel this month by participating in a growing movie. It's the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. Flags of Fellowship Now Flags of Fellowship unites churches all across the country planning over one million Israeli flags all across the US, and together we will combat hate with the scourge of anti Semitism, one flag at a time, and through our prayers, we can save lives, bring hope, and be part of seeing a brighter future unfold before our eyes. To get more information on how you can join the Flags of Fellowship movement, just go to IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org two day. But not only do we have senators being spied on by Jack Smith, we have new information just released today. John Ratcliffe, CIA director shows CIA Intel that the ic that they knew Biden was engaged in business corruption in a Ukraine and that there's a massive double standard and Biden made them cover it all up and now it's declassified. When we come back, I'll explain what what's breaking on that front. Now we have an enemy's list, and now we have corruption at even a higher level than we thought.
Speaker 5: Draining the swamp one a corrupt politician at a time.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Nnity Show, Hi twenty five down, so the top of the hour, so much news breaking all over the place, real showdown in on Capitol Hill today. Lindsey Graham, you know, lit up over the knowledge that Jack Smith tracking his private communications as well as eight other senators and other elected officials by you know, and you know, they knew exactly who they called, they knew where they were calling from, they knew the person they called, they knew where that person was, the location to that person. Unbelievable abuse of power. It sounds like an enemy's list to me. All Right, the Fed has finally dropped interest rates, and look, so many Americans because of Biden and Harris, and we're gonna get we're getting out from under it. But it's still, you know, still a lot of people are hurting and the hangover of their horrific economic policy still exist. And for a lot of people that means putting bare necessities on high interest credit card debt, on high interest credit cards, and the debt is astronomical. And with that cycle of high interest credit card debt, it is so hard to ever get to even now if you're a homeowner and you're in this situation, please get a free, no pressure, no obligation consultation from my friends at Americanfinancing dot net. Look interest rates. Many homeowners now are seeing options and they'll show you what you would qualify for in the low fives. And if you compare that to credit cards charging you know, twenty one twenty five percent interest rates, you know there is an easy path to see how you can finally put your harder and equity to work for you American Financing dot net and help pay off that expensive debt, free up your cash flow, and you know, help you get your budget under control. Now. They have mortgage consultants, by the way, they are not commissioned, and they're saving their average customers eight hundred dollars a month. I mean that's a massive amount of money if you're in the cycle, and if you get started today, you may even be able to jump start it with skipping on a mortgage payment or two. Anyway, take control call American Financing today. Just get a free, no pressure, no obligation consultation eight six six sixty one five ninety two hundred eight six six six one five ninety two hundred on the web. It's American Financing dot net.
Speaker 5: Animals twenty two three three four animal as Consumer asks that or EPR for rates in the five started six point three two seven percent for well call of five borrowers called eight sixt sixty six one five ninety two hundred American Financing dot net for Slash Hannity details about creditcross end terms.
Speaker 1: All right, the CIA director John Ratcliffe has now backed up the investigation into the Biden family corruption. Now we just laid out for you, and Lindsey Graham got very passionate. He'll join us at the top of the next hour. And again can you blame him? He really can't, and you know, and there's so much going on today. And then Pam Bondi has to, you know, basically lecture Dick Durbin on law and order, in safety and security. It is pathetic that people like him have been in Illinois for so long and they have done nothing. They haven't lifted a finger to keep innocent people in Chicago safe and secure and restore law and order. Now that's the part of this idiocy of defund dismantled no bail laws. And now you know, rightly so Donald Trump is trying to keep Americans alive and keep cities safe and do their job because they're failing so spectacularly, and Democrats cling to the idiocy, a defund dismantled, no bail, reimagine the police. It's insane. And then we find out, you know, that more weaponization took place than ever before. We have outlined for you on this program a grand conspiracy. And the more that we learn, the more right we were than we ever knew, and are ensemble cast on radio and TV. You know, the likes of John Solomon and Greg Jarrett and Sarah Carter and Catherine Herridget. I can't even mention everybody because I'm going to forget people that were very helpful, that devoted a lot of time, energy resources. You know, there were maybe maybe six or eight people in Congress that we could count on for accurate information, you know, going through the painful process of discovering you know, the Hillary Clinton. You know, oh, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. And meanwhile you have top secret classified information on her servers that she washed clean, acid washed with something we'd never heard of, bleach bit and devices destroyed with hammers and sim cards, you know, removed. And then of course the dirty dossier bought and paid for Russian dirty dossier by Hillary Clinton, and they knew it was bogus. This is the one. Oh, Donald Trump was with two hookers in the Ritz Carlton at Moscow and they were urinating on him. Later that became known as bar talk, totally discredited, debunked, used as the basis for four PISA warrants. Everybody that signed those PAISA warrants a couple of years later said to Lindsey Graham and his committee, Oh, knowing what we know now, we never would have signed them. That's only part of the weaponization. And then we have, you know, after the election, we have senior career intel officials and they determined there was no Trump Russia collusion. None. And then Obama gets news of this and calls for another intelligence assessment, one that fits his political means to justify the dirty Russian disinformation dossier, to keep the hoax going and then sabotage the incoming president. They thought it would ultimately result in Hillary Clinton's victory. They were not expecting her to lose, and she lost, and then they want to sabotage him and that was only the beginning of weaponization, leading into you know, the Russia hoax, Russia collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia three years of the Trump presidency. You know. Then that's that's all followed up by the Hunter Biden laptop in twenty twenty. They verified its authenticity. The FBI did in March of twenty twenty. What did they do? They go to every big tech social media company meet with them prebunking that laptop, knowing that Bob Costello I need to have Bob Costello on the show. Bob Costello had a copy of it. He was Rudy Giuliani's then attorney. They knew that story would break. They do They go to big social media companies warning them they may be victims of a Russian disinformation campaign and it may have to do with Hunter or Joe Biden and Ukraine. Oh gee. New York Posts drops the story in October of twenty twenty, and then people to their credit, like Mark Zuckerberg and people like Jack Dorsey, you know, go to the FBI and said is this what you were warning us about or is this true? And they wouldn't tell them, so they had to assume based on all those meetings that it was disinformation mission accomplished, because if that had been revealed before the election, there's no way Joe wins. So what you have is you have scales by deep state operators being put you know, you know, cinderblocks on the scales of election cycles, not one, not two, the first one with Hillary, the second one with Biden, and then weaponization from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four. Only after Donald Trump announced he's running. None of this weaponization, my view, would have ever happened. It would have if he said I'm out, I'm done, I'm finished, they would have said, good, they won. But nope, fight, fight, fight, and he stays in the fight. And what did they do at that point? Didn't they give a phony evaluation tomorrow lago. Did any liberal ever speak up and say, no, it's not worth eighteen million, it's worth like one and a half billion. No, they did not, because all they cared about was getting Trump. You have an ag in New York runs on a platform, get Trump, a DA runs on a platform, Get Trump. Statute of limitations run out on what is a misdemeanor charge in New York City, and that is a legal NDA the statute of limitations were gone, comes up with a novel legal theory and turns it into thirty four felon accounts. You get a liberal, leftist activist jurist in New York. You know, Donald Trump can't get a fan trial in New York. Thirty four felony charges for a legal NDA labeled as an NDA, which is common in every major company in the country, called a non disclosure agreement. Good grief, pathetic what they did. And then you know, here we are, Now what are we finding out. We're finding out that Jack Smith in that four year period leading up to the twenty twenty four electionists spying on senators and spying on congressmen and other elected officials. Now we have the CIA director John Ratcliffe, you know, backing up the investigation into Biden's family corrupt foreign business deals. Oh yeah, the Biden syndicate as I called it. You know, did the mainstream legacy media mob, did they spend years on these stories?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: We did. We and a few others, not many. There weren't many of us that would just we would doggedly looking into all this. Why do you think you know the term you know, Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier, probably because you heard me say it a million times. How did he repeats himself? Because it takes that long to unpeel the onions to a story like this, because the level of corruption is that severe, and in this case, what are we learning? Radcliff he classified Biden didn't want the intel disseminated, showing Ukrainian concerns over the family's corrupt business ties. Why would zero experience hunter? Why would he be at the time an admitted crack addict. You know, of course they hid the laptop. What was on the laptop? He gives half his income to Pops, paying for Pop pops home repairs. You know what about the You know, I'm sitting here with my father talking to you know, energy executives in China and between everyone he knows and my ability to hold a grudge, You're going to regret not paying us and keeping your word. Uh millions of dollars days after funneled into the Fiden family conference, just like Bearisma. Why would they pay a guy addicted to drugs? Goes on ABC Good Morning America. Do you have any experience and energy? No oil, no gas, no hole no, Ukraine.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Why did they pick you?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I was just experienced, as I'm a lawyer. You know, what does that have to do with anything. Here's what we're learning, because this is important. CIA Director John Ratcliffe. He classified heavily redacted records, which he said he believes is an example of how we are politicizing intelligence in this country anyway. That the classified documents discovered during a CIA review of historical agency records. Senior CIA official briefing Fox News Digital on the classified documents and intelligence reports stating the intelligence was discovered, along with an email showing that Biden expressed the preference for not to share the report. Representatives for Biden did not immediately respond to a request for comment. CIA officials discovered and declassified the email, dated February tenth, twenty sixteen, subject line Office of Vice President OVP, query regarding draft redacted we sent to the CIA. The classification of the email was listed and crossed out. His quote, secret good morning. I just spoke with the VP and the NSA and he said he would strongly prefer the report not be disseminated. Thanks for understanding. The email state signs a redacted name you know with the title PbD Briefer Presidential Daily Briefer that means Presidential Daily Briefing. I should say the report in question included intelligence revealing Ukrainian officials viewed the Biden's families ties to corrupt business practices in Ukraine as evidence of a double standard with the United States government towards matters of corruption and political power. Intel officials agreed that at the time of the collection it would have met the threshold for dissemination, but based on the Office of the Vice President's preference, meaning Joe Biden as Vice president, the information was never shared outside of the CIA. They covered it up because he asked them to. The CIA during its review confirmed that Biden's request was granted and that the intelligence report had not been disseminated. Se in your CIA official that that is extremely rare and unusual and inappropriate to go outside of the intelligence community and inquire with the White House on the dissemination of particular reports for what appears to be political reasons. No, Adam Schiff no only to classified intelligence report which Biden kept sought to keep private private subject line non disseminated intel information document states the date of information came in December twenty fifteen. The document created in twenty sixteen at the time Biden was Vice president was running US for Ukraine relations. You're not getting the billion dollars. You're not unless you fired the prosecutor. Who's the prosecutor. He was the one that was investigating Barisma, that was paying zero experience. Crack addicted Hunter at the times admitted, you know, millions of dollars for no experience. The intels stated that officials within the administration of the Ukrainian President for Ashenko at the time expressed bewilderment and disappointment in terms of the December twenty fifteen visitor of Joe Biden to Kiev in Ukraine. Official highlighted that the prior to the visit for Ashenko administration, Ukrainian officials expected the Vice president to discuss personnel matters with Pershenko during the visit and had assumed that the VP would advocate in support of or against specific officials within the Ukrainian government the intelligence sites. After the visit, these officials assessed that the Vice President had come to Kiev almost exclusively to give a generic public speech and had not had any intention of discussing substantive matters with Poroshenko or other officials in the Ukrainian government. Following the visit of the VP, officials within the administration in Ukraine privately mused at the US media scrutiny of the alleged ties of the Vice president's family to corrupt business practices in Ukraine. Those officials viewed the alleged ties of the US and the Vice president's family to corruption in Ukraine as evidence of a double standard within the US government towards the matters of corruption and political power. Anyway, Biden December ninth, twenty fifteen, gave a speech in Ukraine discussed corruption in the country and it's not enough to set up a new anti corruption bureau established special prosecutors fighting corruption. The office of General Prosecutor desperately needs reform. In that speech, Biden also said Ukraine's energy sector needs to be competitive, ruled by market principles, not sweetheart deals. Wow, you mean like the one a Sun got. At the time Ukrainian Prosecutor Victor Choken investigating Ukraine, remember that name, We talked about him a lot, you know, was looking into Barisma. Biden then had a billion dollars in US aid money, and he said, unless Shokun's fired, you're not getting the billion dollars. I'm leaving in six hours. You're not getting the money. Bragged about it a couple of years later in twenty eighteen. Level of corruption is unprecedented. We've got to fix these deep state operatives. They've got to go. We've got to get our country. We've got to restore them to their original greatness. Eight hundred nine point one. Shawn is on number all Right, Well, you know how great Obamacare is. Work and keep your doctor, keep your plans. Saved money, Millions lost their doctors and plans, and well, the average Americans paying three hundred percent more Over forty percent of the country has about one Obamacare exchange option, usually not very good. Now, listen, there is good news. A company from the great state of Texas finally said they've had enough with this nonsense. They're offering a solution that is so good it is now the official health plan of our show. It's called Ease eas and it's actually not even insurance. I think it's better. It's comprehensive coverage for you and your family, no deductibles, no copays, no restrictions on who can get it and what doctors you can see. Businesses can also save a bundle with an ease plan anyway and one hundred percent of their profits. This year we'll go to Turning Point, USA in honor of Charlie Kirk who also supported it. Anyway, call now triple eight eight eight eight ease one two three, or just go to ease for Everyone dot com slash shan or call toll free eight eight eight e A s E one two three. Today all right, when we come back, Senator to Lindsey Graham getting heated because he was fined on did they have an enemy's list? With Jack Smith? Next? Hey, you may feel safe. Crime in America is on the rise. It's a very dangerous world. According to statistics, violent crime is up over thirty percent. Now, taking control of your personal safety and security and the safety of your family has never been more important. Now I trust sig sour now six hour has a two hundred and seventy year history of precision, craftsmanship, quality reliability. Now they are the choice of the US men military, our very owned soldiers. They carry sig hour every day around the world in defense of freedom and the sigsur P three sixty five is the most popular, the best selling concealed carry pistol on the market today. I carry it pretty much every day now. If you're serious about personal safety and security for you and your family, try one today. You won't believe how comfortable, how easy to shoot the P three sixty five is. I'll take control of your personal safety. Go to sigsur dot com slash Hannity for a very special offer for you my listeners, and find a dealer near you.