Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What are the top three lessons I know it's forty lessons y'all learned. I've seen the pictures. They look amazing, lifestyles of the rich and famous. What are like some of the top three lessons you've learned since you guys have been out there and Abu Dhabi in Dubai business wise, and what ideas are coming to you that you can tell.
Speaker 4: That's about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, you know as far as lessons obviously say this all the time, but just you know, power of networking and solid relationships. You know, obviously this is Steve Harvey's golf tournament when he came out here, So shout out to Beatie and Jess and Brandon and the whole team and of course Steve Harvey. But you know, then when you get out here, a bunch of other people that we may have met in passing or we have relationships with, or we just didn't know it all. So you know, Charlamagne shot out to him, she's got a chance to kick it with him. Of course, Terrence j that's our guy. You know, he was out here. Anthony Anderson's somebody that you know, we we we knew, but this is the first time we actually got a chance to really build with him. So you know, we got a chance to really you know, connect with him, and you know, just just talking and asking questions, seeing what people had going on, different things, that canelo. Shout the canelo, super super cool, humble dude. It's crazy, Like I posted the picture and people didn't even think it was real. Was Ai generati? Yeah, it's a fact thought it was Ai generated. So, you know, just understanding the room right, by understanding the room, being able to you know, add value to a conversation, and knowing how to you know really uh, navigate in that environment or in any environment is key to your success in business and life really honestly. So you know, I think that you know, that's always one of the main takeaways is it's just to be in that environment, be in that room. But then once you get in the room, be able to know, have conversations, not be annoying and add value and you know, just it's kind of an art and a skill. But definitely a lot of great people that we ran into, you know, Meek Mill, shout out to him, ran into him, had a conversation with him. So, you know, everybody's out here right now for Formula one raising. Then, like I said, Steve Harvey got his golf tournament and stuff, a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 4: You know, Yay is out here.
Speaker 5: We ain't running the YAH yet, but yeahs out here there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every everybody's out here.
Speaker 5: And then of course, you know, on the business side, a bunch of people that you know, most people have never heard of billionaires and stuff like that out here from the area and from different parts of the world that in Dubais, so you know, in Abu Dhabi, it's a very collected group of people. It's a very international vibe. The UAE is something that you know, a lot of energy is around right now and unintentionally, so it's it's though, man, you know, it's a great experience to be outside of America. You know, you don't want to kind of just limit yourself domestically. You always got to travel and see what's going on internationally to you know, keep respective on the world and then also to get new ideas as well. So yeah, it's been it's been a dope experience to come out here, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will add to that.
Speaker 6: I think one of the biggest lessons that I'm witnessing is how business moves in silence.
Speaker 2: MM.
Speaker 4: A lot of deals that are happening right.
Speaker 6: In front of us, or being talked about right in front of us, but you.
Speaker 4: Would never even know.
Speaker 6: And I just feel like even like the culture out here, like the you know, the people, the royals and the dignitaries, they carry themselves like everyday people and deals happen because you.
Speaker 4: Know, they just are very personable.
Speaker 6: So knowing that, and even this is a quote from my brother Derek Falcon, he said, like people major and minor things, right Like, I started thinking about the trivial things we talk about when we're home a lot of times, or even as a community, the things that we talk about, like, none of that is even a whisper. Obviously it's something that's happening in state, but the trivial things are not happening. Every time we talk to somebody, it's about family, or it's about business, or it's about innovation, or it's about expansion. And that's the theme of pretty much every conversation. So navigating those rooms, like Sharlie, you're saying, like that that's on the forefront of conversation.
Speaker 4: And the other thing is being able to adapt to any environment.
Speaker 6: It's one of those things that you know, we talk about all the time, but it really comes to the forefront when we're in these settings. Right Like, we're the type of where the guys that can go on Button and also go to Bloomberg, and having that duality makes us almost unicorn into a sense, right because we can fit in any enemy, any room. And so like you said, when we're sitting with Charlemage or were sent with dignitaries, it's the same guys.
Speaker 4: We get to show up who as as we are.
Speaker 6: But so furthermore cements that you know what being authentic being related to, but will be one hundred percent yourself at all times. That it's the best way to go about things, man. Uh. And we get to see it come to fruition every time we get putting it in situations like this, man. So again, shout out to sh and the entire team for having us and everybody that we got to sit down with. We really got to bond with some people, like you said, Anthony Ansen. We had a great conversation about finance, right, Like he's a comedian. He's like, look, I need to lean it on your guys, Like you guys know things like don't we're talking about building homes and we're talking about tax codes.
Speaker 4: So it was dope, man.
Speaker 6: So shout out to everybody that was out here with us and time to speak to us.
Speaker 3: Do you think the networking is a more valuable asset than stocks and if so, can you tell us why regards I would say yes, like the ability to properly network.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean life is about relationships, so you know, you got to be able to cultivate relationships. Everybody cultivates relationships different different ways. But you know, I don't think that you you'll go far life if you're not able to you know, establish relationships. So I mean, it's really the most important thing in life, honestly, is who you know. And after that it's what you know. And if you have a combination of good information of what you know and a good network of who you know, then that's the ultimate you know, key to success. So yeah, I mean definitely networking, like I said, not just from a network and just get places, ask people their names, Like you know, it's like you gotta deserve to be there, you gotta work hard to be there, you gotta you know, have conversations, stay in touch, see how you can add value, stuff like that. So it's a it's a lot that goes into it. But I mean building relationships is yeah, that's the that's the biggest part of life. If you think about it everything, whether you're married, that's a relationship that you had to cultivate and build and you know, work towards. If you're in business, those are relationships that you have to cultivate and build and work towards. If everything that you really have is built off of a relationship or referral so from another relationship. So yeah, I think you know that is definitely the key to life. And I think you know, also the culture. You can definitely learn a lot from the culture as far as like yesterday was at the race, and what I've noticed is that you know, at the race, everybody comes to the racing, people from all over. But I think the amortis what my theory behind is because they all had cadoras on. I think that they wore they dressed very similar to each other all the time, but especially in an event like that where they know that every single body's going to be there, they want to kind of all look uniform. So I think that a that was impressive because they showed strength and unity to know like, Okay, these are themorates right here, just based off of how they dressed and everybody's dressed the same, But.
Speaker 4: Ernest what's up.
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be. But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 4: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 6: It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Also, it's modesty, So it's just like we talk about, you know, this part of the world. Women is big on modesty, like how you dress right, like you don't show your hair. It's big modesty. But men also that's modest behavior how they dress. And there's actually that's actually a lot of wisdom in that because it's like now I'm not trying to, you know, show off on you. I don't have to worry about how much money I'm spending for my outfit. I don't have to, you know, try to flex ten times harder than nobody. Everybody looks the same, everybody's gonna be judged the same, right, Like if if I don't know, you could be a billionaire, or you can be have ten dollars to your name. We both got the same outfit on, and now the only thing that you can judge is somebody by their character. The only thing you can judge somebody by their conversation. But also it just it leads to less individualism because it's like, all right, now, if we're all uniform and we all look the same, and it's extremely modest, right, just white cloth, a long white cloth garment. You might have, you might have, you might have a nice watch on. But other than that, it's like, we all look the same. We take the individual out of it, and now it's more of a collective and we could just bypass a lot of the materialism aspects of just from a dress code violation likes, know what I'm saying, Like if you see somebody and you don't like what they have on, or they think that you're biting what they have on, and think about how much conflict has caused in our culture just from dressing. People get killed for their clothes, honestly, in our culture, from sneakers to leather jackets to a variety of different things that happened for a long time. So yeah, you know, you pick up different things in different parts of the world, but definitely something that I noticed, and you know, that is something that I think is an interesting part of the perspective and maybe a reason why they've become successful successful in their culture is that they are just more focused on just you know, not really showing their wealth, just actually getting to it and you know, just being more quiet about it, not actually flashing it and showing it, because you attract a lot of attention when you do it like that too. So you know, you learn different things from different people, and you know, take different things with different people, and you know, see how you can add it to your life to actually, you know, enrich it.
Speaker 3: Is there anything that's glaringly clear that UAE does better than us, and in terms of business in America, because I'm always trying to look internationally to see what other companies or coaches are doing better than us, because I think we're falling behind. Is there anything that sticks out other than the things that you said.
Speaker 6: I think the hospitality is the is the most glaring thing. And we come from New York where it's like when you see tourists, like you almost feel like, why y'all hear y'all in the way, whereas it's almost like welcome you here, we want you here. When can you come back? How can we help you come back? How can we help you while you're here. It's just a different feeling. And we've experienced a few times and now I mean we've been throughout Apple, We went and Dubai a couple of days, and it's it's it's the theme throughout and that goes from men and women, it goes from workers to you know, drivers, to every day people inside of the mall. There's a different level of hospitality because they actually want you to be a part of this, this experience. And once you see the beauty and like I said, the innovation is incredible. And so when you see that, I mean everything feels modern for a reason, right. They want to make this the place that has everything, and they've they've done a really good job of doing that anywhere.
Speaker 4: I mean, when you look at the architecture, when you.
Speaker 6: Look at some of some of the things they they've been able to do, I mean, everything is the largest, whether it's the roller coaster, or it's the Barish Galifo, or is the mall, everything is the largest. Everything is grand scared because they want you to make this is a place you want to come back to. This is the place you should be. And so that's the most clearned one to me was the hospitality. It's just it's just done at a different level.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think also from a political standpoint, we you know, we're talking about politics a lot lately, and you know, this system is different as far as you know. There is no voting, there's no choosing a leader. It's one leader and decisions are made for the people. And you can never become a citizen if you're not an mmorati, even though the country isn't made up of ninety percent immigrants. So I think that there's benefits in that from a arry of different standpoints. And you know, we in America and the Western world have been always taught that democracy was the only civilized way to go about things. But I don't necessarily think that that's true. I think it depends on every different you know, because it's like, you know, even in our democracy, if you want to call it that, you know, A is getting paid for by corporations. We just talked about that last week, and B. You know, there's so many checks and balances when nothing happens, so something has to get through Congress, then it has to go through the Senate, then it has to go through the President, and then they can get stopped in the judicial system. Then it has to go to the Supreme Court. Then you have state legislators, then you have state governors, then you have you know, it's so it's so many different things that happen, so it makes it extremely difficult. If somebody just a great idea, they can't do anything. So it's like, yeah, all inclusive power is extremely dangerous if you have a bad leader, but all inclusive power can be beneficial if you have a good leader, and if you have somebody that's actually, you know, cares about the people and wants to push things through. They don't have to actually you know, check and try to play political games and get money from lobbyists and you know, talk to the Republicans, then talk to the Democrats, then appoint a Supreme Court judge, and go through all of this stuff, and it takes years, you know, four years, and you can't get anything done, right. So I think that that's one of the reasons why they've been able to move so quickly is that they don't have to. They don't have to bypass They bypassed the political process. That's that's beneficial for them. And also, like I said, they don't they don't give citizenship. So the country is built from people that's coming and working and providing services and that's helping the economy. But they're not imposing their culture on the country.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: You can come to the country, you're welcome to add value to it, but you can't you can't impose your culture on the Country's some benefits in that as well. Right where it's like in America, it's the exact opposite. Everybody has imposed their culture and it's there's there's upsides to that, but then that becomes difficult as well because you don't.
Speaker 4: You can't have your own culture.
Speaker 5: So it's hard to establish your own culture when everybody is imposing their culture. Right, So it's like, you know, they're pretty much unapologetic about their culture, how they dress, their way of life, and this is something that you know they hold dear too, So they don't they don't want outsiders just completely changing the fabric of their country, but they do, you know, accept outsiders. So those are too interesting things, things that I think are interested and go and go completely against how we were raised in America, right, we will always taught that everybody should be included in everything and that you know, governance should always be spread out. Well, you gotta be open minded and you got to, you know, look at other things in the world that's working, and America is having trouble and you know it's working over here is working. You know, everybody's No country is perfect. Everybody has different issues, but I mean, you can't really go against something that's working.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christinoman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Secure. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,