Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jackie and he arms Yet from Studio ceas in your It is a dimly lit room deeper than the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications combound. And today on Wednesday, we're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 1: The Sharpie Arpy Arpy U Yucky, the mighty sharpie that Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump is wielding to craft a new age for the United States. That's a cool echo effect you came up with.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Yeah, man, I was twiddling knobs right till showtime' I'm.
Speaker 2: Ah, you can't turn it off. That stupid thing doesn't work. So what was a big AI thing yesterday, a big gathering and get together with all the top AI people in America. Well, it was.
Speaker 1: A handful of guys Larry Ellison and Sam Altman and a banker from Softbak talking about a gigantic investment in some new data centers.
Speaker 2: Building the biggest computer in the world. The biggest computer in the world.
Speaker 1: Then, is when that's three quarters done, they're going to start building a bigger one.
Speaker 2: Than that. I heard Larry Elson say, and I just heard this this morning. He said, with AI and the current technology, the COVID pandemic couldn't happen. I thought, right, I need that explain to me. How's how does that get stopped by AI?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, I'm guessing obviously I'm neither an epidemiologist nor a computer you are.
Speaker 2: I thought you were all these years. I thought you're an epidemiologist. You know, I dabble in viruses. So it's a hobby. Come to that. It's more love than you know, profession. But uh.
Speaker 1: The idea is that all the reports of these illnesses would be fed into databases just as a matter of course, and it would identify patterns immediately and say, whoa, we have a pandemic. It's this contagious and blah blah blah. It would probably also analyze, you know, the the sewer systems where you find viruses, and just all the all the dots that we connected so brutally slowly, partly you know, coowtowing to the damn Chinese be connected instantaneously.
Speaker 2: Now I can believe that AI can come up with a vaccine like lickety split compared to a human being, probably soon. Yeah, I'll bet. Well that's something. I mean, if that's true. If because it was just twenty th was just a couple of years ago, and we're on the cusp of technology that that couldn't happen, that's that's unbelievable. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm always a little wary about who's selling what to build ensusiasm. It's probably gonna take a little while, but it's we're definitely on that road cancer treatments one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting, Well I can't. You know. The problem is that AI is a is a giant, overarching thing that encompasses many, many, many every part of life. That's that's why it's going to be bigger or than the Internet or fire. According to the Google guy who was at the inauguration, it's gonna be bigger to mankind than fire. So it ain't gonna just be medicine stuff. So that'd be great. It's gonna be I mean fantastic that AI can catch COVID quickly and tell you got colon cancer before the doctor figures it out. He ain't got no job, and you're having sex with a robot, so I don't know. Yeah, well, I don't know any port in a storm. Here's what's going to happen with AI. I've seen it. I've had asion, a vision quest or something. So on the day it's Sam Altman and all his text genius buddies, Larry Els and the bankers, they're all going to ask. All right, folks, we've got it perfected. Here the one hundred spectacular, mind blowing wonderful things AI can do. Let's start with number one, and at that moment, like four guys with a grudge, we'll launch computer viruses around the world that wipe it all out. Wha, they'll have the use of AI as well.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's North Korea, maybe it's Russians, maybe it's just a Donald Trump's four hundred pound guy on his bed in his parents' basement.
Speaker 2: Who knows, right, And we are watching Henry's going through all the Star Wars movies in order in order of the story, not in order of them being made. Well, we're watching some of those droid robots and man, they look very similar to what Boston Dynamics is building. And we all know with AI they're gonna be able to I mean, that's going to be for real, Like next summer. Oh yeah, those things out on the battlefield. So that goes along with your cancer solving AI.
Speaker 1: Picture every phase of warfare land, air, and sea, in space. Now get rid of all the humans and repicture it with robots.
Speaker 2: For better or worse. Right, So if no humans are dying, it's just a race to whoever runs out of money, who can wreck each other's stuff the fastest, exactly, Well, that gives us an advantage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, China's pretty good at manufacturing, from AI to DEI.
Speaker 2: How about the fact that by clothes of business today, the federal government has to have all your DEI employees on a paid leave.
Speaker 1: I know, it's spectacular. I am overjoyed. I'm over the moon. I'm ecstatic, and I'm also acutely aware a couple of recent decisions executive orders, pardons, whatever.
Speaker 2: Trump's ability to do fabulous things is going to be limited only by his inability not to do dumb things. And we'll just ride it as long as we can. Well, and he often covers up the good things with something else. You know, it gets all the news coveragement. Yeah, the DEI. By close of business today, all DEI employees in the federal government have to be unpaid. Leave the other parts of the announcement. We can read it, you know, their verbiage, but no language in any of the websites or the paperwork or anything like that. None of that di I stuff, and no like slippery you're sneaking in an inn Dei language either allowed.
Speaker 1: No humiliating struggle sessions where you have to confess your white complicity and systemic racism at the CIA. For God's sake, anymore, that's all gone, And hallelujah for people who couldn't understand how anyone could vote for Trump. For a lot of people, it was that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Four to who knows, eight or sixteen more years of going down the Dei road to where it's just so entrenched in every part of our government there's no digging it out. Or it's over today three days.
Speaker 1: RULs and universities too even more insidious, perhaps, yeah, Or it's.
Speaker 2: Over today three days into the Trump administration. That's a big deal, right, although there's still a battle to be fought. I've been reading about the various companies that have either abandoned their DEI people and programs or are clinging to them, like Costco. Notably and even you know, there are a number of reporters who want to know better. They have not gotten the word. They still think and the companies still think di means we probably ought to have some black people who work here. Well, yeah, you probably ought to have some black people who work there, if they're qualified for the jobs. That's fine.
Speaker 1: DEI, diversity doesn't mean diversity. It means takeover. It's a neo Marxist technique for calling you a racist till you give up the reins of control. It mascarades as giving people the racial equality or their rights.
Speaker 2: It's a masquerade. DEI, wake up. You want diversity, fine, I'm fine with that. DEI ate it. And I just heard a thing where the governor of Illinois, Pritzker, he's a monster, yes, is gearing up to fight the Trump people when the deportations begin. Chicago is rumored to be top of the list of getting illegals out, and they're gonna double down and making sure that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Boy, there is gonna be a flight out of Illinois. It's gonna make California look like Florida.
Speaker 2: There are lots of lawsuits, lots and lots and lots of lawsuits.
Speaker 1: Between the half wit communist who's the mayor of Chicago which dominates Illinois politics, and the insane fat brands gender promoting just Oh my cay's up monster, JD. Pritzker, My heart bleeds for my home state. Why'd you have to body shame him in all that.
Speaker 2: Land of Lincoln.
Speaker 1: I wish Lincoln could rise from the grave and put a prairie whooppan on JB.
Speaker 2: Prisker. Come here, fat boy and say how again? Save you?
Speaker 3: What for?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna twist you or not she'd do this to my stay here? Oh let me go, Prisker and me crying another f bomb for no reason?
Speaker 1: The rail splitter, that's what we need, more of that spirit.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Wednesday, January twenty second, the year twenty twenty five. We are armstrong in getting we approve of this program.
Speaker 1: Anybody who'd like to use AI to animate a Lincoln whooping up on JB. Pritzker, I will pay a handsome price for that video. All right, let's begin officially according to the FCC rules and regulations, here we go leaping into action at Mark.
Speaker 2: I also say this.
Speaker 4: You go to Portland where they did where they wrapped Belisa office is shot, police offices, nothing happened to anybody. You go to Seattle where they took over a big chunk of the city and people died. Portland, a lot of people died where a minute, and you go. Also take a look at Minneapolis, because I was there and I watched it. If I didn't bring in the National Guard, that city wouldn't even exist today. People were killed and nobody went to jail. So these people have already served a long period of time, and I made a decision to give a pardon.
Speaker 1: I absolutely what we've been calling for years for the combination of political violence on all sides.
Speaker 2: Will this get us closer to that? Maybe? Or are we now all political violence goes? Maybe we're going that direction exactly. And what aboutism rules the day? Man? Dang it, dang it, dang it. D He's right though, I mean, it's not an excuse for letting some of these people off. But it what he said is true. A whole bunch of people who did very similar things they didn't get prosecuted because their politics were different. And some of them did it night after night after night openly, but their names proudly displayed, although they often covered their faces. Cowards. How does the bag of male look? What's good? Strong? Maybe you can start having AI weed through the mail and pick out the good stuff if you willing to give it a try while you're having sex with your AI robot. Hey, good question on that? Would that be infidelity if you got an AI robot? Just be so weird? Wive's okay with that? Fine, let the robot do it. Katie says, no, hard, No, you're not okay with your husband having sex with an AI robot. It's not a human, it's not a person.
Speaker 1: That is bizarre on all exactly. It's not a sexual problem. It's like if your husband danced.
Speaker 2: With the cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hours at a time. That's it's not sexual. It's that he's nuts.
Speaker 2: We need to have a further discussion about this. This is an interesting vein, so maybe later here's something to look forward to. Here's our text line four one five two nine five k ftc.
Speaker 5: Armstrong, what's up?
Speaker 2: How you doing? How you doing? I want to have that conversation later. The more I think about it, the more interesting. It is as uh, they're going to have to figure out fidelity, infidelity, marriage, all kinds of different things around AI robots. We got it. We got to have new standards for something that never existed before, specifically sexpots or companion bots.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, wow, sorry, honey, I'd love to take you out to dinner tonight, but I really I need a heart to heart with my robot girl.
Speaker 2: Well, you find your you find your husband talking to the robot person more than you. She understands me better. Here's your freedom. Lovely quote of the day from Victor Frankel.
Speaker 1: Between stimulus and response, there is a space, and that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom.
Speaker 2: I think we all know a lot.
Speaker 1: Of people though that there is no space between stimulus and response.
Speaker 2: Well, I think for practically everybody, there's different situations. Right, there's situations, or there's spurs, there's definitely space for response, and then there's situations where there's very little space.
Speaker 1: When a tiger is rushing at you with its fangs bear, there's very little time to choose our response and explore our growth and our freedom.
Speaker 2: I agree completely. That's an extreme example. But like if a certain a hole you work with, you've already got a you know, a headful esteem for before you even see them when you walk around the corner, you might not have as much space for contemplation should they say a certain thing. I mean, it's absolutely.
Speaker 1: True, and to whatever extent you can move away from what you're describing, you'll have a better life, no doubt, which was Frankel's point, and no doubt, mail bag, I wonder how you control that or increase the space, give yourself more time. You can drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and get it dot com.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: This is Dennis frequent correspondent Dennis.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: I'm watching the news and it's apparent a growing backlash or AGB as I abbreviate.
Speaker 2: It is the new.
Speaker 1: Media talking point involving everything Trump does from his executive order on the fourteenth Amendment.
Speaker 2: Of the JA six pardons.
Speaker 1: Every story starts with a growing backlash as right, It's as bad as every story on COVID or other emergencies. Also explained, the official response was due to an abundance of caution or AOC.
Speaker 2: It's the lazy writers. I blamed. Heg Zeth got out of committee. He's going to face the full vote. And then there was an October surprise, if you will, that came out yesterday with his former sister in law. We can talk about that coming up.
Speaker 1: A growing backlash right against Pete Heggzeth. Right, John writes re Elon's Nazi salute and votes. I'm so tired of this nonsense. AOC is a moron. We pay attention to her because she's hot. I'll pay attention to Katie Green. She's hot, not a moron. My side wins, go away, losers, Thank you, John.
Speaker 2: The Nazi salute good lord? Oh, I know, I know, so stupid. Let's see Nazi Germany.
Speaker 1: On the topic of birthright citizenship of Poolo rights from the San Jose Mercury News, California, San Francisco in twenty one other state sue Trump's birthright citizenship order.
Speaker 2: San Francisco.
Speaker 1: How about they tend to their business instead of more virtue, saying like this is right up there with renaming the schools when they should have been reopening them during COVID.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely true. I want to get into this again later. Also, what's the argument for birthright citizenship. Just Trump's against it, so here for it. I mean, explain to me your argument.
Speaker 1: Well, Polo goes on to address that argument, why is there such opposition to get hering rid of it? The fourteenth Amendment intended to ensure that former slaves were granted citizenship, period. Good, But it was never intended to give citizenship to the children of people entered the country illegally. That was an accident, So let's reconsider it and talk about it as a policy.
Speaker 2: I just haven't heard the argument for why it must stay in the constitution.
Speaker 1: On the topic of the Jay six pardons, we got this one, dear loyal bootlickers of the realm, congratulations for being named the grand wizards of the newly created Department of Mixing the kool Aid. More trusted servants of King Donald could not be asked for God or elon Musk save the King. May the age of Ignorance reign. And we got this on the other side of it because we're not trumpy enough. Dear ang, you guys missed the main point on the big story so often. I now assume you're paid or controlled or just playing stupid, possibly both. Three questions one answer. You cowards don't mention who was EPP's scaffold commander who didn't get arrested Feds and many others.
Speaker 2: When it's a FED set up, everyone goes free.
Speaker 1: You stupid cucks are defending the FEDS involved in the jays X setup. Convictioners are wrong, full, very very low IQ of you from Brian. Well, I'm not getting a check, so I can only assume I'm stupid. I think you We've eliminated the other possibilities, so stupid it is.
Speaker 2: Here's some breaking news. Mister beast is going to try and buy TikTok. That's interesting. Among other things we got to talk about coming up Armstrong and getdy Okay, a couple of things we got to get to. Uh, because there's all kinds of news. I just saw this breaking news. Trump's decision to pardon everyone around January sixth, the not just the nonviolent people, was a decision made last minute before the inauguration, That's what I guess. According to sources.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it almost had to be because of the way he had jd Vance and Pam Bondi out saying the opposite only days prior.
Speaker 2: Right, which is a bad position to put them in. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They they have got to be thinking, oh my gosh, this is good. At what it's going to be like, This is gonna be a ride. Here we go.
Speaker 2: I want to get to the Pete Hegseth semi mini scandal that they're trying to dig up before the vote comes down on the Secretary defense. What else do we want to get to? Oh, some new stats came out on how little sex young people are happening getting back to AI sex robots. It's it's extraordinary. If any other beast had this graph curve on their reproduction, we'd be worried about the you know, the the African elephant or the honeybee or whatever that stopped mating. The world of science would be going wild over it. Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Then to kick off hour two, a rundown of the executive orders so far and their significance, plus big new pull out from the Wall Street Journal on what Americans want and expect from Donald Jay's administration.
Speaker 2: It's pretty interesting. I want to hear this how this is how CBS, I guess handled the Hegzef October surprise around him becoming the second herry defense is dropped yesterday.
Speaker 5: Pete Hegseth's former sister in law, Danielle Hegseth, the llegis of the Defense Secretary Nominee was abusive toward his second wife, Samantha. Danielle Hegseth claimed Samantha told her she once hid in a closet for fear of her safety. Danielle Hegseth, who was married to Hegseth's brother, also alleged Samantha had a plan to get away from Hegseth by texting a safe word to her if she needed help. During his confirmation hearing, Hegseth denied any allegations of violence toward his former wives.
Speaker 1: All right, before we get to the substance, I've got to mention. All right, now, I see the name I'm gonna memorize this, Nicole Killian. She has the weirdest, most unnatural manner of speaking of anyone in media.
Speaker 2: Nobody talks like that, Nicole. Why are you talking like that? Are you a robot? She? Or robot? Okay, Joe with the style that we'll get to the substance here. The important part that they left out, as did The New York Times, as did Politico, as did practically all mainstream media. Uh, the fact that Hegxet's ex wife, this is the sister they were quoting of the wife. Hess's wife is on record denying these smears, says none of this happened, and is willing to do any interviews about it. My understanding is this is the ex wife of Hegsas' brother. Uh. Which which person?
Speaker 1: The former wife of Hegsas's brother who knew them years ago?
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, so it's not even as close as I thought. The the the allegations and exits actual ex wife, who's willing to talk to anybody. CBS News with the weird voice, you could go interviewer if you want watchy thing? Did you have to hide in a closet? New York Times could ask that too. Peter Baker went with big with the ex sister in law. Okay, that's a little fudgy then if it's what you just described to say sister in law, because it leads me to believe what I believed. Ex sister in law submits a sworn statement that heg Zeth was abusive toward her. Okay, Well, the wife herself has responded and said, I do not believe you're info to be accurate. I've ce Seed my lawyer, there is no physical abuse in my marriage, and she has stated she's willing to do interviews about it. So even if you would think, well, she's I don't know, there's a name for this, a syndrome, some sort of abused woman who's unwilling to speak up because she's still scattered whatever, you still got to include that in the story. I mean, that's a pretty interesting nugget that the person in question says, No, he didn't. The resistance is getting us act back together. How you are gonna bring down Trump this time? Come on CBS and New York Times and everyone else. You can't leave that out. I mean, that's grengoues. I just all I want is you don't have to like go into Trump world. You don't have to be pro Trump. Just give people all of the information and let them decide for themselves. For crying out loud, God, that's so weak. Let's label this part of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Jack still expects ethics from the bigfoot media.
Speaker 2: I do. I don't understand how more people don't quit at New York Times, CBS, every well, some people have like Barry Weiss or whatever, they go on to great careers. But I understand how more people quit. Don't quit, like raise their hand in the big news meeting and saym are we going to include the part where his ex wife says, no, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Because they've graduated from journalism schools in the last fifteen years having been taught that advocacy is why they have the job.
Speaker 2: You would have to believe that. To go along with that, you have to believe that your role in journalism is advocacy to pick a side and promote it. That's the only way you can excuse this. If you go with that, well then it's pretty easy to excuse No. No, no. My goal is to make an argument for why Trump anything Trump wants as bad and shoot it down. You need to make an argument with your facts and leave out our facts, and that's the way we'll do this, right, Maybe that is the way we're going to do it from here on. It. That's really frustrated. Yes, absolutely, what's happening. So Hexeth did get out of a committee because there is some speculation that he might not even do that thirteen to twelve vote, and then at some point they're going to schedule that on the House floor I don't think it's going to be like Marco Rubio and ninety nine nothing, with people giving him a standing ovation as soon as he's a given the title. But we'll see. I suspect he gets through.
Speaker 1: It'll be a very close vote partisan, but we will if we the Senate. I'm expecting to be a senator soon. The Senate will defer to the President's wishes and say, all right, he's your guy, give him a try.
Speaker 2: I would love to be a US senator. I don't think I would actually enjoy being a House member, but I would love to be a US senator. I think that'd be cool.
Speaker 1: I'd take the gig if it was offered out there. Sounds good. The House, no, no, no, no, the Senate, Oh absolutely, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah. House would be a tough call.
Speaker 1: They'd say, all right, now, you got to fundraise twenty hours a day, and I'd be like, no, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we're not going to give you a plumb committee.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, I'll just go right to the people like AOC she's my hero.
Speaker 2: I'll go on Fox News and say crazy s and raise money that way. Yeah, I'll be a media star. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going into your basement phone bank calling.
Speaker 2: Old rich people ask them for money.
Speaker 1: Congress Bengetti, Now I'd like to show you to the fundraising center.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going. They'd say, well, work if you want, we're gonna primary you, and we're giving you no money. From the Republican National Committee to Ryn, she'd be a one term House member. I get the pension. Oh that w was there? You go. Yeah, that's the other part of this DEI story. That's so disappointing. But it's just the way the freaking government works the whole. By five point thirty today, all DEI employees and the federal government must be unpaid leave. Oh okay, so they still get paid. That's that's the first step. I hope. I hope. I hope that ends. At some point. I want to hit you with this real quick. Maybe we could go into details later. Wall Street journals out with their best and worst airlines of twenty twenty four. I see this list every year and I kind of pay attention to it and think I got to remember that, and then I realize, Okay, I usually choose the airline that's going where I want to go. At the time that's most appropriate for me. That's pretty much how I choose my airlines, not based on this. I don't I my flying. I don't fly very much, but I don't usually end up in a situation where I've got multiple options of going where I want to go at the time I want to go there anyway. The number one airline in America again and it has been quite a few years out of the last ten, is Delta, which I don't know if I've ever flown Delta in my life. Delta took the crown again the Wall Street Journal's seventeenth airline scorecards, standing out in nearly every category. This is Delta's fourth consecutive win in seventh and eight years. So if you care about if you have the option of choosing different airlines, I guess you go with Delta. Yeah. I fly Delta all the time and they're great.
Speaker 1: You have three groups of people as airline travelers, those who are you know, quality of experienced sensitive, primarily schedule sensitive as you are because you're so busy and price sensitive, who will be flexible on quality of experience and schedule as long as they get the low ticket.
Speaker 2: And so everybody's looking for something a little different. Yeah, I don't need to. I would, I don't, I don't. I will pay a little more for better experience, But yeah, my schedule is usually I got to be there to grandma on Grandpa's house with the kids, and then we got to be back for school, and I just can't fly whenever. I don't know if I've ever been in a delta plane anyway, if you want to know how else this goes in the ratings, Cellar Frontier Spirit placed eighth an American Airlines finished seventh Frontier no windows, pilot's wearing one of those leather helmets with goggles.
Speaker 1: Right, tumbleweeds blowing through the plane out of a Frontier of aviation.
Speaker 2: Right. Their metrics were on time arrivals, flight cancelations, delays of forty five minutes or more, baggage handling, tarmac delays, involuntary bumping. What is that? What's up the plane? Or you as a passenger? No, you as a passenger, You get bumped out of your seat. Sorry, we're over a book. Get out? Oh I thought like somebody bumping into me. The aisles are too narrow and the person going down with their bag hits you. In the head.
Speaker 1: I got bumped three times on that damn flight. No, no, no, I mean getting heaved off here. Hey, speaking of the frontier, have you watched that Mormons and Gunfights show that Craig the Healthcare Guru is recommended on Netflix?
Speaker 2: I have watched no TV shows for fifteen years, roughly, but yeah, I have heard about it. It sounds it sounds cool. Yeah, what's a little grim? Sorry, I had to walk up Joe's decided to walk out of the rent. Oh tell it is boring. I gotta listen to this.
Speaker 1: Uh no, I had to get something off the printer over there in the corner of the studio.
Speaker 2: Uh dirt. No, it just it looks like brutal and dramatic and pain and suffering and hate and gunfire. Is it supposed to be rarely in the mood for that is supposed to be historically accurate? I have no idea you're rarely in the mood for Mormon gunfights. I don't know. I wake up in the in fid organstead. I don't know. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I just in my entertainment, I'd rather have something light and like life affirming, or funny or musically impressive or something like that.
Speaker 2: Hate and death and struggle. I just I don't know. I spend all day on that. Enough enough of the hate, death and struggle. The TV I will watch is this weekend. I'm looking forward to watching the football games I'm gonna get indeed.
Speaker 1: And Prize Picks is the best, most fun way to get in on the action win cash while watching the playoffs. They have all sorts of interesting promotions too. For the playoffs this weekend.
Speaker 2: Here's one question, Will Patrick Mahomes throw for more than two hundred and fifty three yards? No, is my guess, unless they play a lot differently than they did last weekend. Two hundred yards of total offense late in the fourth quarter. I mean, that is embarrassing. But there are a lot to numbers like that that you can choose for Price Picks. You should download the app today and get involved. Yeah, and they've got a game going on.
Speaker 1: And the thing about Prize Picks, I mean, I could give you some examples, but you'd have to know how the game works. But the thing about Price Picks is so easy to understand. I mean, it's almost entirely you just pick more or less on player stat projections and at least two players and up to several and you can win up to a thousand times your money on Prize Picks. But they also have flex play, so even if your picks aren't perfect, one of your picks doesn't hit, you can still cash out. So download the Prize Picks app. Use the code Armstrong. Get fifty dollars instantly. When you play your first five dollars lineup. You don't need to win, you automatically get fifty just for playing five. That's the Prize Picks app. The code Armstrong. Prize Picks run your game.
Speaker 2: So people aren't having sex anymore. We've got the graph DEI is getting taken down by the Trump administration. The language around that EO yesterday is pretty interesting, and a whole bunch of other stuff. We've got Katie's headlines coming up. Stay here, arm Strong. I didn't know what involved luntary bumping was on airlines. We got this text involuntary bumping. You're required to perform a seventies novel lead disco dance to a village people's song. That's involuntary bumping. Hustle Wow. I have one more question. Why is CNN keeps advertising the heck out of Kobe, the making of a legend a new TV series, and there's another one on Netflix or something like that. What's what the Kobe hysteria thing or enthusiasm? Do you have any idea? I feel like he's a bigger deal now than he was when he was playing. I don't know exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, are we coming up on an anniversary? Didn't he pass away in a February?
Speaker 2: I can't one thing I would commit to memory. Oh, let's figure out who's reporting what? Oh Early, that's fun. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 3: Katie Oh yeah, Okay, So he passed away in January. So maybe it's an anniversary thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, And it's.
Speaker 1: The whole dying young thing you get devaulted to new heights and are celebrated. I think it's a coping mechanism we human beings have. Somebody gets robbed of like the last half of their life, who we lionize them and talk glowingly about them to protect ourselves from the fear that it will happen to us.
Speaker 2: Wow, look at you put in America on the couch. That's good stuff. All right.
Speaker 3: We're gonna start with the Associated Press. You guys already touched on this, but I love it so much. I want to I want to do it anyway. Trump administration directs all federal Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Speaker 2: Staff to be put on leave. Yeah, that's awesome, and it was gonna go screaming the other direction in a Harris administration. I mean that's a significant difference.
Speaker 1: And take your rainbow flag with you. Nobody wants it.
Speaker 2: Yep. From the Free Beacon. Trump's State Department.
Speaker 3: Tells embassys and outposts fly the stars and stripes only, No more pride or BLM flags.
Speaker 2: Wow. Certainly not lovely NBC News.
Speaker 3: Trump's last minute decision to go big on January sixth Pardons took many allies by surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, obviously he had his damned vice president on a Sunday talk show the weekend before, saying, oh no, no, the violent people. No, they committed a crime and they deserve to be punished. Way to hang him out to dry Well and your attorney general.
Speaker 1: Incoming attorney general and three major police organizations that endorse Trump are out with statements today saying not cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. From Apple News quote Elon Hitler.
Speaker 3: Cryptocurrency launches in week of salute controversy.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's something I just heard yesterday from another podcast, so I'm stealing it from Eli Lake, who's fantastic. The same people that are saying this is a Nazi salute are the same people that wouldn't call any of the college kids Nazis, who were, for instance, barring Jewish students from going to class. So that's you're not a Nazi. If you won't let a Jewish kid get to his class, you are a Nazi. If you wave to the crowd in a certain way, that's incite.
Speaker 1: And that's how seriously these people should be taken back.
Speaker 2: From The New York Post speaking of college kids.
Speaker 3: Jack, anti Israel protesters disrupt Columbia University class, sparking confrontation between students.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hunting Jews, not a Nazi waving to the crowd.
Speaker 2: Nazi.
Speaker 1: Got it is utterly diseased.
Speaker 2: Yes, with the caveat that that was one weird wave. He's just he's a he's an odd gentleman for variety reasons. But that was a weird wave. Was it was more I this arm I remember wave like that, But it wasn't to nights. You do, I'll bet you do. Nobody's ever called on it because it's nothing.
Speaker 1: There's nothing to call Nazi straightened at your arm at the moment you straighten your arm, Hey, I'm over here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sighile whatever. Every time you let the lift driver, it's me you're looking for. You're doing a.
Speaker 1: Nassy again with the nazism. Nazi please and the lift drivers. First of color, you Nazi?
Speaker 2: From Forbes. Netflix raises prices.
Speaker 3: And the Internet is furious, so they're gonna start putting advertisements in there.
Speaker 2: Yes, with advertisements.
Speaker 3: Eighteen dollars a month without advertisements, twenty five dollars a month for Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna be cutting some stuff in our household.
Speaker 2: It's just gotten completely outraged. Yeah. And then you gotta keep tracking which ones you're still watching. Like, uh, my son had his sleep over the other night and he wanted to know where's Disney? Can you log me in? And blah blah la hulu. I said, do you need the Netflix pastor? And he said, now, we never watched Netflix. I thought, okay, you're not watching it. I'm not watching it. Why are we still paying for it? From CBS Cat mistakenly.
Speaker 3: Left on a plane takes three trips covering over forty.
Speaker 2: Five hundred miles. How can this happen?
Speaker 3: And the only reason I picked this headline is because the cat's name is Mittens.
Speaker 2: Ah. I hope Mittens was on Delta where it was a much more pleasant experience, the number one airline in America, and I hope we had a window seat.
Speaker 3: And finally, the Babylon Bee neew some warns looters to stay away from the fire zone.
Speaker 2: And just rob your local stores as usual.
Speaker 1: That's just about perfect. What if our listeners sent us a story from twenty twenty where Gaviy vetoed a very very sensible law about fire preparedness because he said this might encourage sprawl and it's important that we get people to move into cities near public transportation. He's been anti fired heard in this the whole time he's been in power, and that whole trying to force us to take mass transit. When will the Progressives ever give up on that? It ain't gonna happen. No, no, but one percent of America could get ahead in the world while taking mass transit.
Speaker 2: The rest of us two time consumers. We got a lot more on the way Armstrong and Getty