Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters.
Speaker 2: At the Star.
Speaker 1: Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony dor set De, Montrey Moore, and Newi Scrugs.
Speaker 3: Yo, here we are some Players Lounge right here on Dallas Cowboys dot Com with s WBC Podcast Studio and fris Go, Texas.
Speaker 2: The official headquarters. Oh the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Got Anthony dor Set right here. Guess who's on time? But you ain't on time? No time, Barry Church scruggs, glad to today two three. No, it wasn't a cly But you're getting better. You're like you're doing that like a TBS time like two o five. You know the game start five baseball thirty five, Yes, time two o five. Kick, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Wow, I say, do you dove bro?
Speaker 4: All right? So let's uh, let's get a poll and see who stays. Now, now now we need let's see who stays the look. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He always got to if you come here, it's you here.
Speaker 3: Whatever I told Dorset, I go lie, so I told Dorset. Ain't no food.
Speaker 2: Lunch, Jerry.
Speaker 3: He's opening to keep this thing on getting right.
Speaker 4: You gotta give me a scoopy snack baby.
Speaker 2: In the house.
Speaker 3: Cowboys cut the roster to fifty three, by the way, brought to you by Aristocrat Game.
Speaker 2: Now that we it's it's simple. It's set.
Speaker 3: They're gonna keep bringing folks in. This team is not set. Yeah, they're not good enough to say we're good. What we got pretty some more folks here? What position group are you saying right now? I'm comfortable. I like this group door.
Speaker 5: Set from what I saw the linebackers, you know what I'm saying. The linebackers, that second level, they showed up and it was a lot of young boys out there showing out too as well. But I think that that group right there showed me throughout the preseason, uh, a little bit of everything that I wanted to see from them. We talked about the Cowboys that previously not having a big name linebacker, and then some of the guys that we've previously had, like Sean Lee and the young man that just broke his neck of rightand h So.
Speaker 2: We're looking for somebody to feel that middle by to be on the second second. It took me in there withding just I just jumped on, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Getting but but but I'm I'm gonna say the backers, man, young boys, they stepped up and played well.
Speaker 2: So that group, definitely.
Speaker 4: BOS was the d n my bad. I love it. I played football for a long time. They started with next by.
Speaker 2: Not just wut.
Speaker 4: They all they all look the same God.
Speaker 2: Darth Vader, sith Lord that guy, that guy, that guy was.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 5: I think the linebackers and they got the young talent, and I think they got some kids out there. There's going and being an organization for a little while. They keep playing the way they plan and they going some time to grow and learn and get good out there.
Speaker 2: So like like Church, what you got for me?
Speaker 6: I love the linebackers as well, but I'm gonna go wide receivers. Just from what we saw training camp. I know we didn't see any preseason action from the from the two big dogs talking about Lamb and pickings out there, but from what we see in at camp, man, those two are gonna be a dynamic duo and it's gonna be hard, you know, to cover both of those guys because you can't double team both though.
Speaker 2: You can't do it, and it's gonna create.
Speaker 6: Light boxes and the whole offense, to me, is gonna feel a lot more balanced than it has been because you're gonna have to have safeties over the top of those two guys, which opens up the box for these running backs. And we all know Dak Prescott his best when he has a balanced offense out there. So when you get those two out there together, I mean, it's gonna be like night and day from last year. You're gonna have Cde Lamb going from slot to X to Z. You can have Pickings out on the outside, and hey, if they want to cover anyone on want to see what he got. I feel like Pickings got the ability to burn anybody out there. You got the speed, the fifty to fifty catching ability. So for me, those wide receivers I'm mixed ttremely comfortable with.
Speaker 4: All right, man, man, For me, I want y'all took both my answers. The wide receivers in the linebacking corps, that's who I feel the most comfortable with as far as us adding the big name guys over there. But then as far as I'm gonna take your step further and go to the linebacking cord. And in the Matt Eberflus defense, I know I always say that it's predicated on the defensive line, but if you got penetration and you don't have nobody covering or filling in those gaps, that this is a null involved scheme. Like Vb's ain't gonna be back there doing what they need to do. It is predicated off of these linebackers. And so from what I've seen from them filling into the gaps, I really like where they were covering. But after that, that's where I get I guess, I guess, get a little finicky. So that was the one bright spot for me being a defensive guy.
Speaker 2: Going to go way out of the way special teams unit for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, really, because if they don't Brandon Aubrey, well he's gonna be real and a half and so there's gonna be some times him and just get this thing to the forty and we can put up three and he like, do not, Hey, don't mess this up. Guys, don't throwny picks, don't fumble. Just that ability to sit here, okay, man, we can we can figure out how to get three points, especially at the end of the half here, because you've got a weapon in Brandon Aubrey.
Speaker 2: Your punter Brian Anger is very very good, and.
Speaker 3: If the offense is an issue, he's got to be able to flip the field.
Speaker 2: He's gonna have to be able to do that.
Speaker 3: So a field goal kicker who can can make long kicks, a punter who can flip it, and then Cavante Turpett, Yeah, he's a Pro Bowl dynamic player. And special teams, as you guys all know because you all played it when you were in the National Football League, is where you had to make your mark.
Speaker 2: This is one third of the game.
Speaker 3: And you're the Cowboys right now and you've got some issues on the other side. You've got to win on Sundays. They have to win this battle of special team. Offense, defense, special teams. Those are three areas that they got to take that every time.
Speaker 6: And if they're able to bring back wo from reports, say, you know they're bringing back c J. Goodwhen I know he was on the Cutlers, But if they're able to bring him back, I mean that's another guy that, like you said, he can pin guys deep on kickoff, punt, all that stuff so special.
Speaker 4: Definitely, I definitely did, especially watching what was the game is the last preseason game to see to see him make that uh what was it? A sixty four yard kick? We were talking about it in the studio. It was like, man kind of wish that the special team coach, just because it's preseason take a penalty to go ahead and give him that yard. That was the longest one that we've seen and with that kick sixty four yards, it looked like he had at least another ten yards to go on there. So when you say that it's one let me apologize here on the players Loud because they were talking about, hey, can you name like a top five player on the roster and they were like, yo, you got to include b a. Yeah, like he honestly might be top three as far as who can be efficient with their job. So I'll be remiss to apologize again. So when you said that, like, I had a flash though.
Speaker 3: Chris Bean, our producer, remembers that Bill Parcells used always talk about the hitting yard in fact, and this to me, when you're the Cowboys and you're a new head coach and Brian Schottenheimer figure out how to win this part of the game, and you're going to be in a better position. One thing that Bill Belichick does not get enough credit for his time as a six time Super Bowl winning head coach. He was always good at special team they always I remember, and Chris you remember this too. When the Cowboys were up there. It was a game in Foxborough, it was raining, Jason Herett was it was a game the Cowboys should have won. But Matthew Slater gets in here, makes it play on special teams, low scoring game, the defense did everything they needed to do, and special teams won it. And I'm just like, Okay, this is what it is. Sean Payton, who coached for a Bill Parcells here in Dallas, goes to New Orleans. Super Bowls turned on special teams. And so that's why I just say, I look at the unit of what they've got, these three specialists here, all Pro Bowl players, all guys that can help him, and I just think this is one way Brian Schottenheimer can steal some wins this year because he's got a good special teams. So when I look at all the units here, for me, I say, hey, man, I feel really good about what they've got going.
Speaker 4: On special teams is way what they said. It's one of those those grunt work jobs that don't get enough like Seane and love for it to see with the like you said, the flipping the field position and a lot of those guys that play on the special team like when they make those plays another taking other stuff further, not only flipping the field position. You got a guy that goes out there and make a play and then he's coming in on defense and he's a rotational guy or you know, offensive guy like that's helped build him building that momentum. You don't think Dak Prescott feels good when he's getting the ball and it's like, ah, man, all right, I know I'm gonna get these points. Now it ain't as much pressure on me to go do that, and now you can get more comfortable like that plays tremendous roles and you know it bear as soon as you come out the field, like you dapping up that young guy, you dapping up the special team ball. Man, I appreciate that. Y'all just helped us out.
Speaker 5: Man, especially Yeah, them them punts, them deep punts and the down and keeping people behind the twenty yard line starting out on defense.
Speaker 4: Let me get one of those of them.
Speaker 2: Man, you dapping your punter up soon as you coming out there. I appreciate that last I.
Speaker 6: Love it when the kicker kicked it out of the back of the ends. Man, I know they like on them, but that means you sprinting down there. But if I know you've been to boot.
Speaker 2: That thing in the back of the don't let me get this trot on.
Speaker 6: I know I gotta you know, I gotta be back on defense, So let me get this trott.
Speaker 2: On down there.
Speaker 4: All right, We're good. That's cool. When you got somebody that got a boot, if you got somebody that was a place like I've been a journeyman, been around a lot of guys, a lot of those guys that were placed kickers. Then literally can say, hey, you want it on the five bed, I'm gonna give it with a back spin right there and hit that and you sitting there, don't be that guy. Because I could talk about this because I'm a big D line and they play gunner. Don't be that guy I was. I can afford to shift gears once that back they.
Speaker 2: Gotta go over dB on the other side.
Speaker 4: Sitting over there jog and thinking it's about to go, and then all of a sudden you show up on film and then Larry is though saying, why is the d lineman beat you down? Feeling that's a changing the word like you have to like, oh I thought he was gonna fair catch it or no, you really got to pay attention because even with you going down there, let's say you don't even fair catch it. The worst ones where when you had the guys back there like trending in them, they used to act like they're about to catch it, and then as soon as you put up, oh man Kawayne Harris was good at that one butt, somebody look up and they catch it real quick. You hit him with the pump fact got you.
Speaker 3: Then there's some mistakes that happened on special stick out there. You know, all of a sudden, you know, you get a block in the back, and now you can find yourself really in trouble, or there's a muffed punt or there's a punk block. You start missing the field goal and then the position changes happens on a missfield goal. We know in the NFL these games are deciding, most of them by three points or less, so you start, you start this in the field goal, or you start.
Speaker 2: Missing the extra. All this stuff adds up here.
Speaker 3: So this is to me a key component of what this Cowboy season needs to be. If Barry Church go win when bet and get ten games, I'm getting ten, they're gonna have to be they.
Speaker 2: You know, as long as fours there.
Speaker 3: So in order for you to get that, do you go need all three guys on special team to be Pro Bowl guys.
Speaker 2: That's what you're gonna need.
Speaker 4: We can do that.
Speaker 2: You don't even need that. I just don't want.
Speaker 6: What was that year of that game when my boys said I saw something in the on the return.
Speaker 4: He would like check check that.
Speaker 2: It was like four like.
Speaker 4: This, dude, like you know it.
Speaker 2: I got it activated.
Speaker 3: I got activated like a second or third year player playing personal protector on punt thirty five on your own thirty thirty five game. And my man said, oh I see this, I'm activating on your own thirty Let him do it went up. There was gonna sit there in the press composes. You know, they did the right thing. He thought he activated. It didn't turn out the way he wanted to be, Like, I think it was one y I think it was.
Speaker 2: It was, it was, it was. It was like you know, my time, it's still like still like the doing that matter?
Speaker 4: I got this? What that what they said on Instagram? I'm gonna stick beside him. I'm going to stick beside it. Youn't want to And we got that like Bray, that's why, that's why you can't give certain people that power. You'd be like, hey, give it to me, coach, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: It was one of the endless things you ever said.
Speaker 3: You can wait what he waked at me and McCarthy man carthy just look at that days and good.
Speaker 4: You can tell he was.
Speaker 2: McCarthy was in on it because he was like, what.
Speaker 4: The but you see this, This is a prime example right here. Shout out to Newie for giving them their credit on the special team. Nobody gives them the credit. But guess what if you mess up.
Speaker 7: All day always on, all you gotta do is get you gotta right players, be ten total snaps a game.
Speaker 5: And you tell me, man, I've always said, if I was, if I was the head coach, my kicker is gonna be a to a two position.
Speaker 2: Dude, because it's gonna make your sense. It's gonna make me as a defensive player.
Speaker 5: And y'all know this as defensive players, you know what I'm saying. Like you you you're sitting there and special teams as well. You didn't get all this stuff in the game, right, and just that we're talking about kicker. Go out there, mister field goal. He got me getting maybe five reps a game. You know what I'm saying, You didn't did forty something fifty something plays.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So like for me, I've always had that joke that like, yeah, if I was at the head coach, my kicker is gonna have two positions.
Speaker 2: He's gonna play two positions. I'm a special I.
Speaker 4: Want one thing about it is all we need. Yeah, if you got coming down here hit people is a problem. I'm talking to.
Speaker 2: The women I played Withakowski too. Yeah, all right, how many sea basses are.
Speaker 4: Bringing?
Speaker 3: Can you bring in two fifty polar like you know, that's like the Cam Newton kicker, except yeahs nominally he.
Speaker 5: Was He is nominally the Cam Newton and JaMarcus Russell sometime.
Speaker 4: Dependent depending on which phase it is.
Speaker 2: That was wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, So we just talked about the position group that you know, we're comfortable with Let's take a break and flipp it to where we got It's triple.
Speaker 2: As Anthony Door said Trey Moore.
Speaker 3: Barry church strug This is the players Aristocrat gaming, this is your conscience.
Speaker 8: Hey there, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and.
Speaker 2: Off the reels.
Speaker 8: Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, A brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gamb l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 9: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys and Micah Parsons to drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff, gear up and standout styles that show your team pride with the Bold Edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo Boss dot com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 8: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 2: Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 8: That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 10: Crownroyal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at AT and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs, and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal Rig is stopping this NFL season. That's Crownrooyal dot Com. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: To the players.
Speaker 4: Loune, are you a Cowboys super fan? The search is on for the twenty twenty five Fan of the Year, presented by Captain Morgan Now through September twenty ninth. Nominated Extraordinary NFL Fan Dynamic double game changers who repped the Cowboys would probably turn every game into an unforgettable adventure. Yes, adventure on the park. You can be sent to Super Bowl sixty. Enter to win an NFL dot Com slash Fan of the Year.
Speaker 2: What there it is?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 4: What what is happening?
Speaker 2: Get that?
Speaker 4: What did I go over? I said? Extraordinary nominated?
Speaker 2: We're gonna let it make it today?
Speaker 4: Nah no, no, don't let me make it hold me accountable. That's your problems.
Speaker 2: It's only two l's in the first six games.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go. What's man? But no, I know talking nowhere? Your chance next, your chance next? Since everybody I'm getting everybody, no, no sensitive, I am, I am. You ain't gonna laugh. Don't laugh at me?
Speaker 2: Hey man comes to being a straight up Since.
Speaker 3: Anthony Dorset, Yes, indeed more, let don't let her separate.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I had I had a moment. I had a moment. That's what I said when I was talking to you. I was really talking about I remember.
Speaker 2: What you said. I ain't fighting back, coach fighting back. We'll be good at this time. Man charging quick man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I learned.
Speaker 2: I learned from him.
Speaker 4: I learned from dirty man.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You what that was? Man?
Speaker 3: By the way, the special teams coordinators Nick Sorenson, Bones Fossil is gone. So I guess next time we have media availability, Uh, we need ask him.
Speaker 2: The players able to act?
Speaker 3: I saw something but with no that was one of the Still maybe I'll just asd Shoddy next president. Any activations going, yeah here with bones?
Speaker 2: Anybody activating here Thursday night? See somewhere seen before some go from there?
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: We spent the last segment talking about the position group. Now the Cowboys cut the team down to fifty three. Where we're comfortable? Where are you not comfortable?
Speaker 2: Is the concern.
Speaker 3: I will start with you, Demitree Morris, since you were last time to let you be from Thank you, thank.
Speaker 6: You, thank you.
Speaker 4: You know where I'm uncomfortable at the D line. Pay Michael after you get done with Michael. I did not see enough run stopping. I did not see the penetration to separate being calls down there. There was a couple of bright spots, but the bright spots that I seen was from let me not mess up his name, so y'all don't get on me. But the guy I believe he was undrafted or six round pick, the Samoan and Polynesian kid that was there. You go that that was the brightest spot that I seen out of a young guy, don't get me wrong, second round pick doing his thing. But it's like we need the interior, Like where is that going to come from? Like not just Mazi, not just like Osa, Like I want to see when it comes down there like Week one Eagles SIQ one coming straight down smash mount football, like you see Washington what they do it Like we need to stop this run. And I did not feel that comfortable. Like I'm glad what he said. I'm glad that I got to see the only reason I got the comfortability behind the linebackers was because our d line kept getting pushed back there or they were partner like the Red Seas Like I'm sitting there, you thought it was all to call at church that they opened up them doors and sometimes people were going through there. So for me, I'm upset. I think that's one of those things that we need to address right now as soon as you hit the waiver wire, Like I'm a big thrifter, Like right now, we need to go thrift and figure out who is out there to go get this done.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gon lean on it.
Speaker 5: And I've said it before, this is the running backs, you know what I mean? For me, I could say DB's but I'm gonna say the running backs. And simply because what we saw throughout the preseason and I know we had a mixed match line and dudes just you know, like really everybody wasn't playing, but it was still it was just there was even with the identity that they're supposed to be run first and everything, there was there was nothing to prove that throughout the the preseason. So for me and just sitting back and see who was it they didn't play the whole season, the whole preseason mouthset. Yeah, and I'm not knocking in, but like, was he that guy? Like is he that top ten back in the league that you could just say, hey, just sit over here and chill out, don't take no reps from the preseason because we know that you're going to be that dude.
Speaker 2: So for me, it's going to be the running back room.
Speaker 6: For me, I'm going into trenches as well, but I'm going to the offensive side that it's not really the interior. You know, I kind of feel comfortable with, you know, the young guy Tyler Booker. I'm definitely comfortable on the All Pro Tyler Smith and BB. He was able to do his thing at the center spot. So I'm comfortable right there and that's that's okay because that will get your ability to step up in the pocket.
Speaker 2: Maybe not that first game versus the Eggs because they got some.
Speaker 4: Dogs on somebody face.
Speaker 6: Overall, I feel decent about the interior part of the offensive line.
Speaker 4: So you're talking about the back, I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about the outside. I'm talking about the tackle pieces both guys.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about Tyler Guyden who you know, he may not even be ready on Week one, but when he does come back and he's putting to this lineup. He didn't show me much last year to where I was like, oh, he's gonna be able to, you know, to hold down that blind side you know, he really didn't show me much out there. And then my guy Terry Steele, who you know, we came in as an undrafted guy, rookie, you know, kind of showed some flashes and took the big leap the next year, got paid, and then you know, kind of came back down, you know, over the years, and it's whatever, whether it's holding penalties, whether it's you know, just getting beat like a drum out there. He just kind of an up and down player. He's an up and down player, and that's tackle spots.
Speaker 2: You gotta have consistency.
Speaker 6: You gotta have consistency, especially with the NFL nowadays where they getting these edge rushers that are running four fours, running four fives, being able to get after the quarterback. So for me, those those two pieces on the outside, man, I gotta see something from them or it's gonna be it's gonna be hectic out there.
Speaker 3: So left tackle Nate Thomas, Nate Thomas is in there now, Nate Thomas.
Speaker 2: H Let's see, let's look at Nate. Round of.
Speaker 4: Stats on him.
Speaker 3: Not familiar with we can okay, so uh just just reading the bio put the glass on Okay, second year out of Louisiana six five, three hundred and thirty pounds transaction summary. August twenty seven, twenty twenty four, placed on reserve slash injury with knee injury, and then April twenty eighth, twenty twenty four, drafted seventh overall by Dallas.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 6: Not seventh overall, seventh seventh round.
Speaker 2: So so yeah, so professionally there's there's no, there's nothing.
Speaker 6: That's what they say, not I think nothing.
Speaker 3: He started twenty five games left tackle for Louisiana, Louisiana State, Louisiana.
Speaker 6: So yeah, he gon show some no for them to have common start trade.
Speaker 2: Critic games zero starts.
Speaker 4: Zero, ain't got much of that potential.
Speaker 3: Start first game against the World champions, and that defensive line, defensive coordinated, big fans, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know he throwing everything but to catch. We're gonna find out real quick.
Speaker 3: Was really so the offensive line at this point in time will have two gentlemen lineup respected the line up against the Eagles who played zero games against a big Fangio defense, and Tyler Booker and Nate Thomas m you.
Speaker 4: Know what that is, right?
Speaker 2: Feeling good about that?
Speaker 4: No, no, you know you know what that is right there, what they used to do back in the day when your uncle came over there. Hey, I need to learn how to swim. I got you get out there, sat or swim right now? You throwing them to the fishes and let's just hope that swim.
Speaker 2: So my concern. You're good on the d line. I get it.
Speaker 3: You can't stop anybody. I mean, right at this point in time, I don't bet. But if I did, I say, take fifty. It's possible, first possible, possible. But my bigger concern is the offensive line, because I'm not expecting anything great from the defense. If Michael Since is signed and plays, he's not gonna play the whole game. You're going to need the offense to establish the run and beleive the clock.
Speaker 2: You're gonna need that to try to win this football.
Speaker 3: You say that, at my concern is your offensive line. I don't care how good Pickings and Lamb looked at. Can't if you if you third and fifteen, you know, if you're not able to run the ball, it's gonna be a problem. And everybody's gonna know what you're gonna do on third down. So it's gonna be. So this offensive line, to me is the issue. Got to second your guy in Cooper b B at the center position. He showed flashes should being good, but you know he's there. How much does he help Booker? That got them big boys up there for the DT. They going to test Booker right away? Are they able to pass guys up?
Speaker 2: How do you? How do you? How do you handle the stunts right there?
Speaker 3: And then the left tackles, Hey, they're gonna comfort, They're gonna come.
Speaker 2: Are you now?
Speaker 4: Is Clint Hurts? Is he still the D line coach over there Philly? If he is, I will tell you like this, I play for him at Seattle. You can expect a lot of twist stunts that are about to happen right now, like he is going to maximize and play. He loves his interior guys from you got Jalen Carter to Jaran Reed, like he's going to dial up these blitzes with him over there like so for them, how do they handle those pass off stunts? Like being young like that?
Speaker 3: And so now you're trying to worry about what what are going to be some of your offensive packages here? You can have Luke schoonmaker get over here so he can help left tackle? Or is Hunter gonna be in the backfield?
Speaker 4: Buggy? We gonna eat your words?
Speaker 2: Is he is he out here looking the hell?
Speaker 3: I mean that's these are the things that I am very concerned about.
Speaker 2: Is they going to fieldelp?
Speaker 3: We don't know what Brion Brian shot Hiver is gonna do. We saw what Kellen Moore and Mike McCarthy would do. Nothing happened on first down? We throw it, you know, so so will he stay with it?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 3: In my mind, you have to bleed this clock. You gotta have to save. You have to save this defense. They can If this defense is on the field for forty minutes or even thirty five plus, it's going to be a long night in Philadelphia. So the offensive line is my biggest concern. You have to be able to give Dak some time. You gotta hope open some holes for Williams.
Speaker 4: You just it has So is it the whole offensive line or are you doing with Berry and just saying the tackles.
Speaker 3: No, it's the hole because you've got the right you got young you got Youngerukie right guard left tackles never played a game man, this is a tough challenge here.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I'm telling you that.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you I get but i'm telling you that that coach over there is.
Speaker 2: He said he got a Q four healthy to get the bet done.
Speaker 3: Let's take the break, so I want you to since you say no, man, you take this two minutes.
Speaker 2: Let's get mine right because I get you mine right. So I want you to, you know, please, as we're looking at it right now, I don't know, please, because I'm about to break it down. We come back.
Speaker 4: We're gonna look.
Speaker 2: Barry Church has just got a shot of hope.
Speaker 3: He's gonna tell me that all that newa is here, that's alpaca.
Speaker 2: It's better blotch it. You're gonna be very church.
Speaker 6: More.
Speaker 2: Church scrugs back on the planes game. Oh no, man, I don't know.
Speaker 11: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through.
Speaker 2: Whether you're maxing out.
Speaker 11: Overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs to carry them over that scary bridge. Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle, and boost your recovery. With forty five grams of protein, zero grams of added sugar, and delicious customizable ingredients in the Gladiator Smoothie, available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothiekit.
Speaker 12: Raising Canes presents the other rules of football. Rule one, Any broadcast without the express edition of cook to order Cane's Chicken Fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve, no crinkled cut fries, texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of Canes when it comes to winning game day Canes Rules. Raising Canes Chicken Fingers one Love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 9: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys and Micah Parsons to drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys Collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss. Just in time for kickoff, gear up and standout styles, The show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot com. Slash Hugo Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 8: Hey there, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, A brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 2: To the players Loud. Cowboy Nation.
Speaker 5: Head to the Miller Lighthouse at AT and T Stadium for a free watch party presented by seven to eleven.
Speaker 2: Watched the Dallas Cowboys kick off.
Speaker 5: The twenty twenty five NFL season against the Eagles in Philadelphia on Thursday, September fourth. Doors open at six pm and kick off is at seven point thirty. Enjoy performance by d c C, Slurpy, samples five dollars millilightes and more. Claim your free tickets at Dallas Cowboys dot com slash watch party.
Speaker 2: Yea, he read it better. Here we go, I hear, and I gave and.
Speaker 4: I gave him the opportunity. What are you talking about? I did do that make the place way?
Speaker 2: He had no slip.
Speaker 11: You didn't.
Speaker 2: You couldn't even point it out. We let it, We let it go. So I'm just go do just go back and watch, go back and.
Speaker 4: Watch nowhere y'all know on Instagram.
Speaker 2: That boy good.
Speaker 4: I hear, Wow, he gets ad limbs and stuff like that this night.
Speaker 7: C B.
Speaker 4: I've done so much great things here and I ain't got no ad libs yet.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, good, terrible.
Speaker 5: What don't some people compare people entertainer?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? You just shot.
Speaker 4: I'll see you up sad on the media. That reference right there was that the same as reference.
Speaker 2: Okay, crazy work man Bury Church more.
Speaker 4: I just love staying the pot over the.
Speaker 3: Man. So before you break before dorsets award winning right there, which is better than mister Moore's.
Speaker 2: But you know what, Church, you had a thought?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I pointed out the questions about the offensive line you did. Now you you get got shot with hopium and you're feeling good actually to.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's going on.
Speaker 6: I just don't think it's gonna be as big of a blood bath as we're making it scene right now. Yes, they have the advantage in the trenches. We all understand that Philly's defensive line is outstanding. But just as good as they are the trenches, their back end is not like that.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: It's not like that at all, all right, And I understand what y'all say.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, but ain't gonna have time if shot, he's as good as a play calling as a lot of people think he is. He's gonna have this thing balance, He's gonna have an ability to slow down that rush, whether it's screens, getting the ball out of Dack's hands quick as heck, who has the best wide.
Speaker 2: Receiver when it comes to yak seed lamb.
Speaker 6: You get the ball out of his hands quick and take that off of that defensive line out of the game.
Speaker 2: What does Philly have back there? That's like, man, you know what it's We can hold it down like that.
Speaker 6: And then if you bring a third guy down into the bottle said I'm sorry, seventh guy down into the bar bringing that safety, you're leaving pickings and lamb one on one.
Speaker 2: That's a three step fade all day. That's not us.
Speaker 6: That's not sitting there in the pocket waiting for Carter to make his moves and guys coming off the edge.
Speaker 2: That's not that.
Speaker 3: Last time the Eagles played, I remember that having picked six against the super Bowl one.
Speaker 2: You know, but they didn't have pickings and lamb out there. They ain't have that.
Speaker 5: Now, this don't have nothing to do with with with what the question was. But you're talking about pickings and lambs. You're forgetting about who they got over there in the secondary. I'm talking about who So when when when.
Speaker 2: Philly has the ball? Oh, that's why I said this has nothing to do with the argument.
Speaker 5: But you're sitting here saying, like, yo, when they get like that over there, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's really had the monster over the super Bowl.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's real over So we got to match up, so we can't just talk about what they don't have it with you, right.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna go ahead and bring it back to the question to his point where he said you forgot who they got over there. That's where that's going to eliminate what you're talking about. Who they got on the offensive side, I guess what they're going to score. When they score, What do you have to do? Once you score, you gotta score. So now if you ain't scoring, were saying, we're getting away from this run and bleeding the clock. So now we're throwing this a pass rush, and who pass rush is gonna do better? And this is where after this this game, I think it's gonna be a blood bath. The first one. I think it's just a wake up experience if we're being completely honest. But this game, right here, you're either going to make a superstar or some stuff is gonna get exposed right here. They're gonna have the forced opportunities. You have two unproving guys against a proven Super Bowl winning defensive line. You have a defensive a defensive coordinator that is one of the top guys over there. You have Clint Hurts that's over there, that's leading that defensive line. That is a big a big ego and a big personality, just like those big players he got over there that he's about to go out there. I'm telling you, I set this off camera, but I'm looking I'm telling you all right now, Coach Hurts is about to go over there and say, hey, we got it. Who's the guy they just drafted Jalen Carter Killer. Guess what, I'm putting it right here on prime time TV in front of everybody. I want you to take that name away from him, enjoy it relaship like drag over him type mindset. And so for him to do that, that's you're asking a lot for a rookie to do that. Now you're gonna have two guys in there taking up Jalen, then you they're gonna be dialing up these Blitzers.
Speaker 6: Brou and if you're dialing on Blitzeres, who you're leaving on the outside one on one? Who you leaving Gordon Ferguson. Also, if you also if this was week six or seven when guys is rolling, I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: This is week one. We've seen it happen time and time again.
Speaker 6: People come out, Oh, this is the super Bowl champ this week one, you're getting all the kinks out. So I'm not gonna I'm not saying that Philly's not gonna be this great team, but off week one, I'm not gonna sit there and be like they just gonna be this juggernaut ready to roll right from the get go. And that's why I feel like Dallas got a slight chance. Everybody has a chance when you wake up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's facts. And I don't think it's gonna be a blood bath.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's gonna be a blood bath, but I think there's gonna just said it was. I think, Okay, I'm sorry. The score is not gonna be a bl up bath, but in those trenches I think that is going to be a blood bath that first week. That is a lot to ask for two unproving guys, too unproving guys, no starts to go in there and handle those guys like that. We're about to see if Dak is really in shape. We're about to see if this play action, run and all that stuff. First time, it's carter to guess what when he did?
Speaker 5: What happened if Philly has look and the coaching changes, Like, did Philly lose any any coordinators or anything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they lost killing more. Okay, so we're gonna be so looking looking.
Speaker 3: The reason I asked that, what you know, you tried diverted, but you understand what happened.
Speaker 4: What happened.
Speaker 2: All understand what they're gonna do. Hey, get a ball. We all understand what happened? Do you This is like picking up man. I got said give it the ball sake.
Speaker 4: This is the funny.
Speaker 6: Nobody was saying that at the beginning of the season, saying what exactly what my man just talking about? Like I was over to say, go lead. It's always somebody, always somebody else.
Speaker 2: You can't give up credit credit about asking that was.
Speaker 5: To also like, maybe try to help your situation a little bit more.
Speaker 2: It's okay, okay.
Speaker 5: So we got new coordinator coming in Philly. Gotta get some kinks out as well. They got to learn a new offense, whatever the case may be, you know what I mean. So in that there may be some struggle, you know, first time running some everything with Vanilla, over the over the office, I mean, over the precinst they run the places first time like the cowboys are You're right, That's.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Man defensive staff question, don't show him a life. Don't do that. Don't show him a life. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's marinate on this.
Speaker 3: We'll do the show them all cloud two o'clock, same same bad time same bad place right here.
Speaker 2: So churches Churches, Church is about to roll.
Speaker 4: Up and put.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm gonna boy, look at you, the hope coming. I ain't gonna say it's a dug. I got this as a but I'm not telling.
Speaker 6: You it's gonna be gonna be closing the boys thinking, man, we'll be closing.
Speaker 2: People think we got all pro quarterbacks back there, got all proper.
Speaker 4: Missus troll missus Church, please make sure that all the affairs in order of getting my friend committed so.
Speaker 2: Because there's no way he's in his right mind right now, but he's there.
Speaker 3: This is why the show. Everybody, thank you for being Josh, everybody involved. We will do the players by a Richtocrat game tomorrow, two pm Central, right here on Dallas.
Speaker 2: We put him in the book tomorrow we are on that too.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 11: Minte