Speaker 1: The volume. Get in on the action with Draftking Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. New customers who deposit five dollars or more can get no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars back.
Speaker 2: In bonus bets.
Speaker 1: Download the Draft King Sportsbook app now and use Cold Shannon. New customers can get a no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars if your first bet loses. Only own Draftking Sportsbook with Cold Shannon. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario. One no sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus that's expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuing. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 4: Hey, since we talked about Lebron, can I talk about mcgiffe gave me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, let me see what you got. What do you give you? Hey? Listen, hey chat man, ll y'all stay with me real quick.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: If I get emotional, you got to excuse me. But right here I got this is the official ball.
Speaker 2: Man. I want you all to look at this. This is the Fisher ball.
Speaker 4: And I tweeted out, playing around, I tweeted out, I said, you know, what are the chances Lebron gives me the ball when he hit forty thousand points? Obviously, when you meet your milestone of that magnitude, that's something that you keep dear to your heart. But would it be and Lebron and all the accolades he'd achieved since eighteen I guess he thought it was very important to give me that game ball. And I'm gonna hold this this this ball, this layup ball where he hit forty k points dear to my heart.
Speaker 2: And uh, I'm moving to.
Speaker 4: My new place. I'm gonna set this up. You knownna have my nightcap signed right at home. You got stay, yeah, and I'm gonna put the i'mna put the ball on the stand and Lebron signed it for me.
Speaker 2: And uh, Lebron, if you see this math, thank you Rich, Paul, Savannah, all of you that that that convinced Lebron to send me this ball after making reaching that milestone of forty thousand points. Man, I appreciate you, and he signed it to I just put your location there.
Speaker 1: They say there's a big sporting good about one mile from where you stay in.
Speaker 2: No. No, he see signed up. He signed it for me too. You put you put forty thousand He signed it for me, Lebron. I appreciate you, King James, baby all day. Baby, I appreciate you. I love you. Put the ball on me.
Speaker 4: You know you can do no wrong in my eyes right for ever? Man, Thank you again, you signed it for me. You see you see you put forty thousand points right there.
Speaker 1: This is how I know it because that ball, that ball right, there's somebody who signed that ball sided with the right hand.
Speaker 2: Lebron James is left handed, right, I mean I don't know what. I don't know to talk about. I'm just telling you, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm talking. I'm telling you about the ball Lebron sent me. You talk about left handed right handed? But you what you? I don't know what you're talking about? You?
Speaker 1: But uh, I think you better hear it down to the fanatic. Somebody authenticated us. You do have somebody. You do have somebody to authenticate that.
Speaker 2: On you not. Lebron took a he took a picture and said it to me. So I got the picture, the picture with it. I got the picture with it. Man, Lebron, Lebron are real and there's a reason why they called him the King Lebron. I thank you, homie.
Speaker 4: I salute you. Anything you ever need. I know you probably never even need anything I had to offer. But but you're a real one.
Speaker 2: Boy. Uh but love.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Savannah James, excuse me, Lebron and Savannah more in the shutting of an accurate outback steakhouse location. Our first date memories. You remember your first day? Where'd you're going on your first date?
Speaker 2: O Joe?
Speaker 4: Now, now let's I need better context. And we talked about my first date. Are we speaking on my first date? When when I first started dating?
Speaker 2: Are we talking about my first date with the individual that I'm with now? First day?
Speaker 1: When you your very first I think, if I'm not mistaken, I feel being comfortable saying that they're talking about their very first date. You're been Okay, do your first date, and then you could talk about your first date with real So your very first date that you took a girl too, where'd you go?
Speaker 4: I'll never forget my first date. I was a sophomore in high school.
Speaker 2: I was a high school I didn't have a car at the time, but we took the jitney.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you know anything about the jitney down in Miami. It's a former transportation. You have to stand on the corner.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Back then, I remember how much the jitney was. But we went to the Denny's. There was a Denny's on thirty six and Biscayne Boulevard. Thirty sixth Street and Biscayne Boulevard, right across the street from McDonald's. We went to a Denny's. Sat there. I didn't have much money back then. I had by I had maybe by about fifty dollars on me. Sat there with her.
Speaker 2: We ate. I never forget her.
Speaker 4: Name was Pearl Chick. Let's check out with dating back then my song name? Oh yeah, yeah yeah, I mean, but this is the this is the eighties. Now what you expect was the name Minnie Pearl. Now her name was Minnie Pearl?
Speaker 2: You know? Uh are you laughing?
Speaker 4: We called a pearl, but the first name with many many many pearl, Mini Pearl, Ray Johnson.
Speaker 2: She was at Johnson too, But we want to know you date nobody with the same lad's name? Is you boy? Y'all? No want cousin the name? I mean obviously. I mean you think I'm the only Johnson in Miami and you couldn't find nobody else? What a last name is not Johnson? I mean when I sent her that note, When I sent her that note in school, do you like me? Check yes? Check no? She checked yes, So I just went along with it. I never forget a A many many many Ray Pearl Johnson. If you still like man, I hope life is going good and I salute you and appreciate that dinner not dinner, that lunch we had at Denny's on thirty sixth Street back in the day. I hope all as well.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think. Man, the first date, we we ain't go inside on yo.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa? What you mean?
Speaker 4: What you mean you ain't going inside? Come on now, hold on, let me get comfortable, come on, talk to me that. Okay, Wait, I need I need better context so I know we'll be going with this now.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying. I'm trying to get what I need age location, you know state.
Speaker 1: Uh she was a year younger than me. Oh you robbing the cradle, man, I was a year I think I was.
Speaker 2: It's all of them. My skin looks so good. My skin really oiler taking time past them. We ain't got nothing of time. Uh. We didn't actually go into the store, Okay.
Speaker 1: I was hiding out because I was I was with someone I wasn't supposed to be with.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we're talking that. So you've been sneaky again.
Speaker 1: And uh I'll never forget it, hearties. Uh I got she got me two chicken sandwiches.
Speaker 2: And a coke. Okay, and uh.
Speaker 1: See, I can't say too much because there are people from Glenville and you know who to talk about.
Speaker 2: We're gonna know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: And even though that was damnar forty years ago, let's just say I wasn't supposed to be with this person.
Speaker 2: And uh but I remember she went and she got.
Speaker 1: You know what she might have been if I had to say, like one of the two or three best women, because I could call her like my grandma'd be like, ooh, I'm sure hungry, and I could call her right right, and she would bring my grandmother chicken sandwich. She brings my brother or my grandma burger or friest weather not just hardest. You go to dairy queen. If my grandma wanted to hen house, he go buy chicken.
Speaker 2: She was awesome. Well I like that boy that's hard to find now gave me. Uh but over d that was a good old table you. I never forget that. Boy. Ain't nothing like you know, I burned them chicken sandwhich is off by the hour. Yeah, yeah, you had two of them, but then you ain't had two of them. They call you boy jack back in the day, jack rabbit. Yeah, oh your boy was.
Speaker 4: Why yeah yeah, boy you told me I Hey, you told you told me you was hell when you was well.
Speaker 2: Now was tearing me up. Hey, I'll never forget man. Obviously my first day were real?
Speaker 4: Was well, honestly the funny thing and I think I can talk about it now.
Speaker 2: And obviously nervous. Was that nervous? Yeah, well my first day was real? Yeah, hell no, I wasn't nervous, but you know, I had to. I had to put on shoes. I put on my good my good ship, I put on my good clothes. So so how did you ask real? How did you ask real? Out? Okay, y'all meet y'all. DM No, she no, let's let's let's get it right.
Speaker 1: I need you to stop playing.
Speaker 2: She slid him in. DM.
Speaker 4: I was I was working and I put up a video Boom. I was slad. I was at the Dolphin game.
Speaker 2: I was working with EA, and that was a video of me going walking onto the field the haller at time, the haller at Brady whom catching up by my bomb. So I posted it Boom.
Speaker 4: I'm like, damn, I just posted and I got a notification. I clicked on it and it was the hard eyes. I'm like, okay, I ain't paying no man. I clicked on the picture. I was like, oh, bomb.
Speaker 1: You're playing somebody now, I'm playing some mad so I had to look.
Speaker 2: I say, okay, little shirt, shorty, pretty right. Boom, I say, oh, I like her sprinkle. She got sprinkles on her face. You know, I called freckles. I called freckles sprinkles. So I say, you know what, she fine? But who ain't fine? You know that's everywhere. So I had to scroll through some more pictures. I'm trying to see what her feet looked like, you know, you know, you know what type of time my mom. Yeah, yeah, I scrolled through some picture. I seen her feet. Man, un boy, look here, man, I responded, so fat, that's man, what they do. Boom, boom, boom. We exchanged numbers and whatnot. Boom. Three days later, maybe about three maybe two days yeah, maybe about two or three days later. Was she in Miami or sheve in Tampa at the time? Yeah, she was, she was. She was up yonder, she was up young. Yeah, but you no Tampa to Miami. That ain't really nothing, you feel me? Huhlew?
Speaker 1: You drove?
Speaker 2: Who flew? Who fly? I don't do nothing.
Speaker 4: The only where only one person behind my wheel and that Jesus. So you know we ain't drive nowhere. So she she bought a ticket, and she came and hollered at the boy. Okay, okay, yeah, you know, don't. I don't spend no money. So she trying to She trying to like show me, you know what, I don't really need you for nothing. I got my own money. She bought her own little ticket. I said, well, shoot, come on, little mama. Boom, first date. We think we win Mickey d McDonald's. It was just it just so happened. I really wanted to show her a good time. But it was daytime. Boom, we shot, we shot at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Uh. We pulled up to McDonald's and this woman already knew what she wanted to order. I already knew what time it was. I say, boy, we're finish, be in this for a long time. That's what's up, man. You know, no issue, No oh, why you're bringing me here? And I don't eat this. I don't eat this type of stuff. None. It was none of that boogie shit. But again, if we need to go.
Speaker 4: To the night stuff, I can do that too, right, But this is something that I enjoyed. This is something that I like, and I just want to see are we compatible in this area?
Speaker 2: Because all the nights. Fancy shit, I can do that, that's easy. So I don't need to lead with that, you know. So I'm trying to see if you don't always fall back on that. Yeah we can. Yeah, so boom. Then on second day, the next day, she spent the night too. I get that it later it's night care after dark, right, yeah, okay, so you already know what time it is. But boom. Second day, second day, we hit Dave and Busters. So boom. I need to know. I need to make sure if I'm gonna deal with you at some point. Oh you know what, maybe I think about the future. Maybe want to have it later in the future. Did it come back? Yeah, you're back? Go ahead, okay, okay, so boom. Dave and Busters was the second date, so obviously I take I wanted to take her to Dave and Busters. I need to see how you move latterly, huh. I need to see your footwork, shooting the ball, playing the dance machine game. You know the dance machine game, Yeah, called dance Where I need I need to see. I need to see your coordination, can you move, how your ankles? How is your footwork? Then we want to shoot the basketball. I want to see your coordination, you know, do you flick the wrisk with the basketball? You know? Boom, third day we played paintball. God damn real, how long you come down? Three days the bag? Now yeah, hey, now she even checked no bag. It was three day. It was. It was a three day, three day, three day event. So it was really basically like a little combine for rail that's all it was. Yeah you laugh, huk, it was you put it through the test. I put it through the test. Huh. We went and played paintball one one on one.
Speaker 4: Now, obviously you know she has a military military background and training, so I want to see how you operate under pressure, you know, because they're gonna be They're gonna come times, they're gonna we're gonna have time to the life. We're gonna have to make some tough decisions, you know, and how you're going to operate under pressure under important circumstances.
Speaker 2: So boom we played. We we went to war one on one again. I won that. I'm trying to see how you move in the field. You know, what you're gonna do, you know, when when you're under fire. Man ship was man every it it was worth it. So here we are four years later with a the what a beautiful two year old baby girl? You know, brand new, brand new, brand new spanger house. You feel me?
Speaker 1: And are you gonna keep the house and that you gonna keep the house in Tampa or keep moving to Miami full time?
Speaker 2: Nah? She nah, you know I put that thing on the she moving to Miami. A yeah, you feel me, you know, but yeah, I mean listen, those those were those were a fun of fun, of fun, three days, a three day event. Obviously, for me, it was very important to make sure that the foundation for my child in the future had the DNA and combination of athletic ability and coordination already built in, so so so getting her to reach her full potential wasn't difficult and real provided just that it wasn't about how good you look. It's about you know, your ankles, and just all types of other small nuances most dudes don't pay attention to. They love, they loved theydn't find bad chicks and I g models, and then they have kids and you wonder why your kids don't got no coordination and everybody's getting picked last in Pe like I need my child. They still make kids to p yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's important.
Speaker 1: That's why I know it is. But I hate going to Pe because you know, them girls, they want to do jack.
Speaker 2: I don't want to play. It's hard. Yeah yeah, see yeah, I see my kids here for you. Yeah. None of none of my kids like that. None of my kids like that. So you know day that that competitive spirit of nature is already in them. Yeah yeah, but that was up. Congratulations Joe. You did it man, you know right? You know, yeah, I did. I did it. Lott something I did. I did a little something.
Speaker 1: Okay, check this out on Joe. It's time for our next segment. This is your favorite segment. I think the chat likes it. It's called dunk. Oh yeah, let's see Ojoe with that spear. Wi fi see if we can make it, make it through this table that you freezing up?
Speaker 2: All right? Is it ready? Yep? All right. I'm just I'm trying to make sure, man listen. I'm I'm I don't want to I'm not even gonna say the hotel I'm in because I don't want to be rude. So I'm just I don't know what hotaeil you in, but it's small. Hell, I thought you was in prison. It's nice and this I don't want to say it, but it's one of the you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Okay, here we go, Duncan trivia question chat y'all ready, here we go, Here we go, Here we go. Oh you ain't. Ain't no way in hell you getting this? Which quarterback holds the NFL record for the most passing yards in a single season playoff run? I'm sure? Let me say this again. Which quarterback holds the NFL record for the most passing yards in a single season playoff run. I'm gonna give you a hind though.
Speaker 4: It has happened over the last fifteen seasons, so you don't really have to.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you ain't go give it the mostile truth. I got a guess. I know Matthew Stafford had a hell of a playoff run. Go that far back? Yeah, no multiple choice on this one. It's a good one too. Yeah. I can give you one more hand, but the next sent would probably give it all the way.
Speaker 1: Matthew Stafford is my first guess because he had I mean what he did, I mean he was but okay, go ahead. In the last fifteen seasons, so that goes back to two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: And okay, I mean I mused to give you another hint because because you're starting out their family lineage with the end. There you go. I knew, I knew that would help you out a little bit, but that that was the correct answer. Eli Manning.
Speaker 4: Through for an NFL record and nineteen yards in the Giants twenty eleven Super Bowl run throughout the playoffs, and obviously that is the NFL record for the most passing yards in a single season playoff run.
Speaker 2: All right, you might know this one. You might know this one, and this will be multiple choice.
Speaker 4: Okay, who has the most career rushing yards between Eddie George, Shawn Alexander.
Speaker 2: And Marshawn Lynch. Oh that's a good one, both spirit. Let me don't cheat. Now. I see your left hand looking down. I see your eyes looking down.
Speaker 1: Now look at that. I'm trying to think. Okay, Okay, I know Eddie is slightly above ten thousand. Sean Alexander came in two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, we stopped. We stopped.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go I'm gonna go out on a limb and I'm gonna say I'm gonna say, Eddie George.
Speaker 2: Okay, you went out on limb, and the limb you went out on was right.
Speaker 4: Eddie George has ten thousand, four hundred and forty one rushing yards, Marshawn brother Lynch has ten thousand, four hundred and thirteen rushing yards, and Alexander has nine thousand.
Speaker 2: Four hundred and fifty three. Yeah, but you didn't know. You didn't know, so you're over to right now. I got Eddie Gelard. I mean I saying, Eddie.
Speaker 4: George, you went out on a limb. You said no with no confidence, you had no confident.
Speaker 2: I don't know I said it. I said, I'm gonna go with Eddie George.
Speaker 4: Okay, you are you and Eddie jebe, but it's an asterisk by the answer. You weren't confident enoughing you do.
Speaker 2: I get that right, You got it right. I told you got it right. But again you weren't confident in your answer when you were all right. Third number three was so yeah, you you was playing in You was playing during this time in.
Speaker 4: Nineteen forty three, which two teams merged for one season do to both squads losing players to military service, and what was their name?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. In nineteen forty three, which two teams merged together for one season due to the squads losing players to the military service, and what was their name? Yeah, we got them again? Oh for three. I'm trying.
Speaker 1: So it's gotta be like teams because like you know, did yes, weren't around then. So it's gotta be somebody like the Giants, somebody like Washington, somebody like the Packers and the Bears. So it's got to be somebody that was round in the forties. Yeap, By the thing, No, it wasn't. It wasn't no teams in the AFC West because none of those teams existed before nineteen sixties.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Might have been a Raven No, Ravens didn't coming to existence till ninety six. It couldn't be the Cowboys because the Cowboys didn't exist until nineteen sixty.
Speaker 2: Maybe the Dolphins. Uh No, not in forty three. I'm gonna school god. This is why I guess I'll say the Packers and the Bears. I can't wrong. In nineteen forty three, the two teams that merged for one season due to losing players to military servers, where the Eagles and this Steelers okay, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Okay, yeah, and the team the name of the team was the Steagles. That was a good wa That was a hard one. I don't know too many people that would have gotten that one. The Steagles. Ah, we got it.
Speaker 4: Well, shoot, I had it because I had to answer. Yeah, fill in the blank. This quarterback if you ready, yeah, you gotta fill in the blank. This quarterback has eleven games with at least five TD passes, the most in NFL history.
Speaker 2: Five TV passes. Yeah, wait, hold on, hold on, oh yeah yeah, this quarterback.
Speaker 4: This quarterback has eleven games with at least five TD passes, which is the most in the NFL history.
Speaker 2: And then you should you should know this because this is this is current that this individual. No he ain't COURRCT no, not current. I'm just saying, I mean, yeah, well, it's.
Speaker 1: Only it's only it's only like three players that could be Brady Breeze or Manny.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I hear what you're talking about, but you can't give me no answer. Uh yeah, but now you you you're gonna go, oh for somebody told you that I heard somebody. I heard somebody back what do you be cheering? Man? That what I do? Somebody back to help you. Listen, you was going, you was oh for you was oh for four, oh for three? Somebody helps you? But you didn't what I do.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm mad that I told you. I said, it's only three guys. Brady breaths, and I was like, you know what.
Speaker 2: Didn't you didn't know the stretch?
Speaker 1: There was about a five year stretch. Drew Brees had like three five thousand yard passing seasons in there, because I think he got like four or five of them. I was like, you know what, a lot of people probably would have went Brady because he played so long.
Speaker 2: But Breed, Hey, man, Breeds you to throw touchdowns?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the answer was Drew Brees and Tom Brady and Peyton Manning tied for.
Speaker 4: Second most with nine games with at least five TV passes. Okay, okay, we got this one.
Speaker 2: This We're keeping this. If you get this wrong, and this is this is part of the family street, there's no way you get this wrong. Okay.
Speaker 4: Back in nineteen eighty nine, yes, your big brother, Yes, Thirling Sharp had a regular season career high game of one hundred and sixty nine receiving yards against what team?
Speaker 2: The Rams? Nope? Nope, oh eighty nine? No, no, no, yeah, hello, career high. I might have saw that. Did not see that. I'm sure you had to see it. If it was a career high with a temple way, don't ask me. I need you to have I need you to have I need you to have conviction and confidence that it was Tampa. I didn't hear you it was Tampa. Is that your final answer? Final asser? All right? Final answer?
Speaker 4: Answer is the Buccaneers in week thirteen, nineteen eighty nine. I was at that game, brother Sterling Sharp had eight receptions for one hundred and sixty nine yards and two TVs. How you was at the game and don't remember because.
Speaker 1: I forget check this out on joke. And the thing was, the offense came out for the introduction. I was standing in the line with the players and Lindy Infant and Lindy Infante, who's the head coach? Like, who the hell is that in the street clothed in Savilia clothes out there in the line. They're like, man, that's Sean brother. And they called and my brother went off and they ad they say, hey, can your brother come back next week.
Speaker 2: He said, damn. My brother said, no, hell, now you gotta go to school. Hey, all right, we got this one. It's a nice one right here. It's a nice one. Since you familiar with going to the Super Bowls and I ain't never won one except on Madden. Name the six teams Super Bowl fifty two MVP. Nick Foles played for oh my goodness, Philly Campsas City, the Rams, the Bears, the Eagles again, and Chicago. You said Bears already?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, started with the Eagles, then he went to Eagles, Rams, Kansas City, Jacksonville, the Eagles again, had two stints with the Eagles.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got one, you got one team missing. You probably not gonna remember, oh yeah, the night but you well, you want you want, you want for one for five, one for five? Go ahead, chat, don't cheat, don't read the check.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. The two Eagles or two Eagles is two? Rams, Kansas City, Jacksonville, Chicago. Yeah, you missing one? It was Remember how many teams it was and that was six? Yeah, I said he had two cheatings, so oh we counted the Eagles as once even though he.
Speaker 2: Had Yeah, Eagles is once. Because there's still one team left. And you you what it was just two years ago to it wasn't even that long ago. What is mm hmmm?
Speaker 1: And the.
Speaker 2: Two years ago where it Nick Foles that he was terrible too, Come on, man, he didn't have to add that to it. I don't look at the chat because the chat. No, no, I'm not looking at the challenge. I'm I'll be really trying to get this because the chat don't know either. Did he play with THEE and the chatchating? They probably are? They probably all you was good ready? You don't know what the man? I said, Indy though you didn't. I just said, Indy, Oh you said about You just said, I'm about the first no I said before hold on, chat up in that chat, did I say, Indy? No you did not, I said, Indy before you said it. No. No, listen, you said multiple times that kept and kept leaving the coach.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I got the coaches. I'll say, I'm just gonna say, Indy, go back. We're gonna play it back. We're gonna play it back.
Speaker 2: I mean, now, you the buzzer. We was ten minutes. I said it right before you said O joke. God what you said. You ain't have to say eat. That was all all terrible. I see, I said, okay, okay, but still at that point it had already been ten minutes. So well that that's the chance said I got it. The chance said I got it right before. You know what you got, I mean confidently. The only one you got right tonight was honestly the first one and your brother. So you went to you went two for four. Let me ask you this, O Joe. Yes, let me ask you the question. You go to the thing, You're like, man, I'm gonna play the lot, man, but I don't feel confident.
Speaker 1: And you mark off six numbers, yes, sir, and you hit that six hundred and fifty million. You're gonna say, you know what, I ain't comfidently picked this, so I don't even want it.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna do? Act like I ain't put my money up. Damn. That was good man. Hey man'.
Speaker 1: Hey jay, hold on, O Joe, this is our This is time for our last segment of the night, and it's called you know, Q and A.
Speaker 2: Hey Lebron, if you see this where I appreciate it, man, This is our last segment. You and A Joseph A says that ball looked like your kids signed that ball. Hey, hey, hey, hey, don't don't do that, hommy, don't don't do that. That's a milestone man, forty thousand points by the King, and he gave it to me. Don't don't do that.
Speaker 1: Uh, David Bell said, what's good? Fellas had a conversation with my cousin over the weekend and he told me he kicked the girl out of his house for passing gas in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: While she was sleep. Sorry, Ojo, I ain't gonna go that far ocho.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean you sleep, you ain't You ain't responsible for anything while you sleep.
Speaker 2: He tripping man like, like, what are we doing? What are we doing? You know what? And And honestly, if he kicked somebody out simply for that, he probably didn't really have any real feelings for that. He didn't want to anywhere, ain't want to anyway. He just looking for shoes to get out of the house. That's all that meant. Yeah, right to Digg.
Speaker 1: Remember that time Spangan left you in town and you were standing in front of our house, which time he ain't He went to do some dirt should have told Granny on him stepany warfare, said Chad.
Speaker 2: Inquiring minds want to know. Shandon already told us he doesn't shake the comforts by himself. Over the place's hands would be in his pocket. How about you? Will you ever indulge in horlosol activity by yourself? H uh? Get it? Get him talk about that ki ki kid and answer the question you were me ninja wait, I ain't here, come up already know what I do. I ain't know.
Speaker 4: You gotta tell me the question because it froze on my end because I only heard half of what you Sayquiring.
Speaker 2: Want to know.
Speaker 1: Shannon has already told us he doesn't shake the coming by himself. The only time he placed his hands with be in his pockets. How bout you, o choke?
Speaker 2: Would you ever indulge in horizontal activities by yourself? By myself? Yeah, by your lunesome? Just you?
Speaker 4: Oh you mean, asked, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, that's oh yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: That's why my farms look like that.
Speaker 1: M like Papa, okay, Papa, Yeah, it's no culture by the way I change huh, I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Was finna say that question. That's that's any that's every man as anybody. Everybody know it ain't.
Speaker 1: Now your uncle's uncultured by the way I changed my name. I'm not the same that you come. Not putting myself in certain positions with the possibility with the opposite sex. You think it ever hurts our chance at finding somebody or no, ace, What are you looking for? Right, Cauther, You go to the grocery store most time, more time than not, you can find what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: What you're looking for age and where you're shopping. Oh that's school man, when your shopped, where you're shopping cost goals. You know what I'm saying. You can go the whole oo.
Speaker 1: You can go to Gilson, you can go to Kroger, you can go to Alberson's, you can go to King Super.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, what you're looking for? Are you really looking for that? That's that's a good one. Yeah, you know there's somebody out there for shape. I know there's somebody there for shape. Look at you? Oh there you go? I see Yeah? Then, oh god, it's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Now, No, for what you want and what you're looking for, you have to place yourself in that environment. Yes, yes, and that's a good.
Speaker 2: One looking for. If you look fishing, hey, to catch catfish, you gotta fish on the bottom.
Speaker 1: You want trophy fish, you gotta go way way out. You don't catch trophy fish from the bank.
Speaker 2: From the shore. Some onre that what you're looking for? What you want?
Speaker 1: Hey, Nther, Oh Joe better fans this day one, can you give me and my fiance a shout out? We're about to purchase our first home together, Tyson and Sarah Tyson Sarah, congratulations first time home owners. That is an unbelievable accomplishment and that is great. That is to be commended. So I'm proud of you guys, and from myself your favorite ump men, congratulations.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna send your housewoman gift two.
Speaker 1: Kimmy Small said, Hey, and oh jo love y'all. It would mean the world to me if you give me a shot, give me a shout out. To give him a shout out to my husband, Mark James. He's one't the one to put me on my nightcap and every since I'm an avid listener, Mark, Hey, your wife Keimy wants to give you a shout out. Thank you Broth for watching us from day one. Thank you for bringing your wife on. I really really appreciate that. That means a lot to Unk Joe and I, so thank you very very much. We always love when you listen to Uncle Oho together. Families that listen to UNCO together stay here.
Speaker 2: Appreciate y'all. Man. That's all I love. Man, that's what I heard. Love, Thank you now what I heard? Uh? All right, Lady Ray, you had to any questions yet, Doctor Frank L. Bever Bella me.
Speaker 1: Hey, uncle oo oo, my husband used to play left and right wing in soccer.
Speaker 2: What position do you like play the most?
Speaker 1: Also, we're in a soccer game in North Carolina you're playing in. We're gonna try to come and support you.
Speaker 4: Obviously you play, you played a game, but yeah, yeah, it's called ts A called TSC tournament, but uh, I think it's a seven oh seven seven oh seven. I played last year with the f C Cincinnati former players, so I'm playing again with them. Come JUNI in those kinds huge tournament on really huge tournament. Teams come from all over Italy, Spain, Paris, here in the States and they all get together. They compete for mill dollars FC And obviously I played up top at the nine and I played left.
Speaker 1: Wing landon Deal said, Oh, is your preparation for first take different than Undisputed?
Speaker 2: O Jo?
Speaker 1: If you ever joined me for a cigar country Club of Indie Indianapolis, it.
Speaker 2: Is because at the Undisputed it was mainly skipping out.
Speaker 1: It was more of a debate format, and in first take there is some debate, but it's more conversation. So my prep is, I mean sometimes like it's kind of like when it's like more than one person, like a lot of times it's me stephen A and d O or me steven An RC, me stephen A and Perk. It's kind of hard. It's a lot easier to debate when it's like one on one, oh shoe. And so now I'm coming up. Okay, I know the subject that matter that we're gonna that we're gonna talk about. Okay, I got my points that I that I gotta get it. I got one and two. I'm gonna turn it back over to him. I have an idea where he's gonna go. So when he turns it back over to me, my objective is to punch holes in the points that he just made. In the process of doing that, I gotta remember my third and fourth points. So yes, it's a lot different. Doesn't change the preference, you know, you still prep a certain way. But I had to change the way I prep because it's, uh, it's a it's a different format.
Speaker 2: And you know, I get down with anything. Javar Perk donated twenty and ass.
Speaker 1: You're stuck in an arena with three lions, four bears, five gorillas, ten alligators, nine buffalo one hundred with a rifle, fifty hawks, ten thousand rats, god one hundred and fifty snakes.
Speaker 2: Pick two to.
Speaker 1: Defend you while the rest attack. Well, the one hundred and fifty snakes gonna be gobbling up the rats. The hogs gonna tell them the U the rats also alligator.
Speaker 2: You know what I want?
Speaker 5: Ten thousand rats. How many rounds do the hunters got in the rifle? I want ten thousand rats. A rifle ain't nothing but two shots?
Speaker 1: Now, no, uh, I'm gonna take. I'm gonna take ten thousand rats. How big are the alligators?
Speaker 2: And come on with sides don't matter, they are sizes, especially if it does. And in this hypotheticators and.
Speaker 1: Then somewhere, okay, give me ten gators and there between fifteen and twenty feet.
Speaker 2: I want them. You're gonna be dead.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm put but no, bro, I got, I got them gators. So them gators gonna eat. Hey, man, you were gonna eat. We're gonna make quick working in Buffalo. You're gonna keep me. And we still got room to spare for the little five guerrillas that you sent them at us.
Speaker 2: Hey. And then my rats, we're gonna do a job on them hawks.
Speaker 1: They're I'm sorry, cause hawks, y'all can't eat but one fifty Rats y'all can't eat it fifty. So I got nine thousand, nine hundred and fifty more to go. Snake y'all can't eat but one right at the time. So that's one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: So now I got nine. I got ninety eight hundred rafts left to tear them lines and bears up. Sounds sound good?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred, Hey, And when I dropped me fifty rafts on you, you will be shot in the ground and up in the air.
Speaker 2: It's over, and I'll be sitting back like this here. M hmm. What you got? What you want? You want?
Speaker 1: The three lions, four bears, five gorillas, ten alligators, nine buffaloes, one.
Speaker 2: Hundred with a rifle, fifty ten thousand, one hundred and fifty stakes. Giving them while the rest attack. You just give me them, give me them three lions, cause you think about it, If you think about it, I've seen jaguars, pill pill I've seen jack just simple small jaguars.
Speaker 4: Pull alligated out of the water, pull alligated. Crocodile round just a caban. Huh, that's a cabman. That's a cayman. That's a cayman. They're different, they're different reptiles.
Speaker 2: Anyway, giving them three lions, yeah, giving them three lions.
Speaker 1: Alligators, saltwater crocodile, cayman, go those with the long snap. I mean, I would prefer a salty saltwater crocodile. But hey, they're not available, so they weren't on the list anyway. Rena Jane, Hey, uncle, ohow you guys Disney hold on, hold on, Hey, are you guys watching Apple TV documentary called Dynasty. It's about the Patriots and it's pretty good. Interesting in your thoughts if you're watching, Uh, if I thought we would talk about it, I would watch it. If if that's something that you wanted to talk about I would, I would, I would watch. Uh, but I caught like the tail end of it. Uh, I mean we, I mean obviously behind the scenes. But I covered the Patriots and a lot of their Super Bowls when they started winning. I got thefots, media business and oh four, so I kind of pretty much covered I kind of saw all of it first handed, up close and personal. So but no, I'm not watching it. Maybe oh Cho watching it? Tell me about it, Kober, I lived it. I ain't watching it, Oh Cho.
Speaker 2: Is Apocalypto your favorite movie? What's your favorite?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: What you saw Apocalypto with Jaguar? Jaguar Paul?
Speaker 4: No, Oh, Man, you gotta watch that, man. You gotta watch Apopcalypto.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: That was a good movie, Man, one of one of the best, one of the best, underrated movies that doesn't get talked about enough. Really really good movie, Man, really good movie. I don't want I don't want to tell you any more about it, but just do me a favor. At some point where you're flying somewhere, ask somebody remind him you gotta watch the movie Apocalypto and get back to me and guarantee you say the same thing, boy, this movie was great you at any rate?
Speaker 1: Okay, Lady Ray got out of bed, shout up beside of you, good man. What other movies can you recite?
Speaker 2: Line by line? Oh? Your Do you know any movies like that? No? No, I don't know anything.
Speaker 1: Let's see one of my favorite movies, probably Malice, when Stephen or Alec Baldwin, he and Nicole Kidman and they're in the lawyer's office. He removed something that he shouldn't remove from a body and doctor Kessler is explaining to him that doctor Kessler, who I think that's Alec Baldwin's character, that he has a god complex, and so they have him in this room and they're talking to it, and Alec Baldwin he's asking them, does you know what type of grades that you have to get to to get into a top light medical school and to lead a trauma center?
Speaker 2: He says, I have an MD from Harvard, I.
Speaker 1: M birded Board certified in cardiothoracic medicine and trauma surgery. I've been awarded seven citations from seven different I've been awarded citations from seven different medical boys in New England, and I'm never ever sick at sea. So you ask when someone goes into that chapel and they'll fall on their knees and they pray their wife doesn't miscarry, daughter doesn't bleed to death, that the mother doesn't suffer a cute neual trauma from post operative shock. Who do you think they're praying to? Well, you read your Bible, Dennis, and with a little luck, you might win that annual raffle. But if you're looking for God, who.
Speaker 2: Was in operating room number two on November seventeenth, and he doesn't like to be second guests. So you ask if I have a God complex? I am God? Side show. It's over. That was nice. That's it. That's a noo one. That's the no. One.
Speaker 4: Al Patino, what movie any given Sunday speech? One of the things that I used to personally a lot of players before football games.
Speaker 2: We listen to music.
Speaker 4: During my ten year during my time obviously the two thousands, what was the number one person everybody listened to before we go play?
Speaker 2: Gez? That was when Jez's run was what it was? T I Rick Raw? What you listened to? Your soul survivor? So what you know about that man? You know the song that we used to listen to, what hey, I go? Uh you know what you want to know? Another one I should listen to after Troy don't get enough credit? Very underrated Troy hey Man. But again that that speech before you go out there, before you go out there for the star spang Obama, that speech from our opportuno. At any any given Sunday, life's a game of inches. The inches we need are everywhere around us and every brick of the game, every minute, every second we fight for that inch. We tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that.
Speaker 1: I got to get you a uh, get you a better rival, Sonny can Marvel or defeat for man, man, that's what's your favorite?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite comics? Are they Marvel or the d S? Thanks right, but you're gonna're gonna hate me. I don't really watch it. You ain't big. I would have to go I would have to go Marvel. I'm not really big in the comics.
Speaker 1: I mean, when I was growing up, kids you to collect comics, I would I wouldn't really I need to keep them in the sleeves and everything that, but that wasn't my thing.
Speaker 4: The only reason I know about marvel Is because when certain movies come out because I'm on Twitter and so on Twitter so much. I know about Thanos and I know he snapped his finger and I know he got diamonds on his hands like a like a pimp.
Speaker 1: Yah, John, are sure, said me and my at money D dubbed d bubbs.
Speaker 2: That's what that is.
Speaker 1: Our boys from Morehouse, Whitehall twenty eleven and rerunp Call of Duty war Zone every night while listening to that Captain supporters too, o Jo, well w Z with all of us.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you be playing Ojo. Yeah. Yeah, you ain't never seen my streaming set up before. Yeah, I got a big time, big big be streaming, big time Call of Duty uh FIFA. Yeah yeah, you're not into that, but that's I'll be working. Yeah, I feel I'm working too. That's part of my job. Okay, huh.
Speaker 1: How are your Chicago style stepping skills? Signed John from Shatta Ain't none of that bro Chando dance no more?
Speaker 2: Are You can't cap Oh lord, here you go. What you're gonna be a You're gonna be a cappell? You you can't step? Oh you stepping in the name of love? Yeah, I mean, let's say you you can't step. Hey, man, look here, I'm just happy to get from port to port b o jo. Hey, I'm on my knees right now. You know I could have I could have a yeah. Hey, I'm listen. Oh you go a grand chapter. You gonna play a grand chapter. I need to I need to play something. I need to play something. I don't know what because it don't need to be the Allegiance, but I'm a player something. Nayver said, your love, both of y'all like the Grade eighty five taught me.
Speaker 1: Me and my beautiful Oh, me and my beauty, Me and my me and my mother, beautiful mother love Nightcap. Shout out to her, Miss Timma, Hey, miss Silma. Thank you for watching Nate. Thank you for getting mom to watch us. We greatly greatly appreciate all the support. All right, all right, oh Joe, you know what. That's another edition of Nightcap. Guys, thank you for joining us for another edition of Nightcap. I am your favorite, UNC Shin and Sharp. He's your favorite. Number eighty five, rot Runner, Extraordinary Bingo Legend, Ring of Honor, e pro Bola all pro please please, that's Ojo Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that light button, make sure you hit that subscribe button, and please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can get the feed through Club Shave Shape, but we greatly appreciate it if you a subscribe to Nightcap. Thank you for selling out Shade by Laportier. It's back in stock. We're filling the pre orders that we have previously. But they say we're going to get to you somewhere between seven and ten days. It's not gonna be the month to two month lag that we had last time because we were waiting for the shipman to come in.
Speaker 2: But we're doing a better job.
Speaker 1: We're going to keep it in stock and once we get past this, we will not have any more hiccups.
Speaker 2: They assured me of that. They better assure me of that.
Speaker 1: And so thank you guys for doing a great job of selling out Shave by Laportier. Your boy out until tomorrow until hello on Wednesday, and then I'm back with Gail.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us for another episode.
Speaker 1: I'm up shouting sharp He's Chad o Yo Sinco Johnson and we're out.
Speaker 2: Appreciate y'all. Thank you, Lebron, Thank you Lebron