Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning show. Here's one of our world famous phone PRANKSLVI Dan Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Remember last week there was a big bucket of water under the board and Scary said it was in here because he needed sound effects for a phone tap. Scary, Scary Scary now playing the part of a stupid plumber, not a smart plumber, because there are many out there. This one's a little stupid anyway. The email coming from Alexis is Dear Elvis Durant, We've been having a lot of plumbing work done around the house lately. My mom and I want a phone tap my dad Ray at his office and tell him our toilet is not only overflowing here at home, but overflowing outside our home and around our neighborhood. That's a bad overflow. Alexa, we hear you set up here. Alexa and her mom start the call to Ray at his office as Scary Jones plays the part of the plumber's son who doesn't know anything about plumbing. Let's listen in to today's phone tap. This is a mother and a daughter phone tapping Dad.
Speaker 3: I love these Hello, Hi Dad, Yes.
Speaker 4: I just went to the bathroom before and then I just flushed it and then it's just like sort of over the flowing like crazy.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, it's like yeah, she went to.
Speaker 4: It's going crazy?
Speaker 3: Which one bathroom?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going crazy.
Speaker 3: Waters still going on the floor. Ihed it a second. Is the water still coming out right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'm you're getting them right.
Speaker 2: Let me see some mom, Hey, hold on, mom, all right here.
Speaker 4: She is here, she is Get.
Speaker 3: Is this the water still falling out right?
Speaker 4: Oh? It's so it's bad. I don't know. She went to the bathroom and she had a lot of paper to get the punger. Where's the plunger in the other bathroom? Okay, I don't know how to do that. Get the punch of today. The plumber's son is here. Get the pun of I'm gonna get the plumber. The plumber is here.
Speaker 3: You get that for the sun.
Speaker 4: Is it still coming out? Yes, it's not stopping. Get the punja.
Speaker 3: Listen to me. I think the problem is over here with this.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk to him?
Speaker 3: Hey, Hello, there's a plunger in the other bathroom. That's my life to get it. That'll stop it. Yeah, it's rising again. Get the plunger. Telling I don't know what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Listen full pull the cover off the tank. Okay, hold on, Oh no, the handle fell off, all right, but just pull the cover off the tank.
Speaker 1: What is off with this toilet in here? Okay?
Speaker 3: Come on, come on?
Speaker 4: Shut the water from downstairs in the basement.
Speaker 3: Are here? Take your phone back?
Speaker 4: Your second here? Ray, Yeah, our carpet's all wet. Ray, in our bedroom. It's going into the closet.
Speaker 3: How that happen?
Speaker 4: It's flowing out of the toilet.
Speaker 1: Ray.
Speaker 4: Okay, the Torus clause is just the right novelge. He doesn't seem to know too much. Ray, Not to way there's down the basement. Is the water volnp for the main house? You gotta shut it off right away? The son of the plumber?
Speaker 2: Ray, I think I accidentally shut your gas off?
Speaker 4: One, Ray, I don't think he knows to me. It's not talking, Bro, I don't knows what he's doing. He did you shut up and listen to me. Get wrong, Listen to me. I don't think he knows what. Stop saying that. Listen to me. Yes, under the stairs in the basement does a valve?
Speaker 3: Shut it off?
Speaker 4: I can't go down there. Come tell him what to do. Shut the valve off under the basement. Okay, why don't you listen to me? So he keeps saying, you don't know what to do?
Speaker 3: Go down there.
Speaker 2: I think this one's a circuit breaker.
Speaker 4: Listen to me. Under the stairs in the basement, there's there's a valve for the whole house. Turn it off.
Speaker 1: Flights are off.
Speaker 3: That's what he's gonna do.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, I'm gonna put a left on. I'm gonna go run down and see what's going on.
Speaker 3: Good people, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, this guy is so stupid.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 4: He's helping you. Okay, he doesn't have to help you. No, we know you understand you anything there?
Speaker 3: Then you shut the water up down.
Speaker 4: Hold, yeah, I shut it off.
Speaker 2: But it's coming out of the toilet like a big explosion or something.
Speaker 3: Is it still coming up?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's coming up and it's brown.
Speaker 3: Holly, go let me speak to her. To you.
Speaker 4: Why wait, you have to calm down. Okay, I have to change the down. Calm down for a second.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I pushed the other toilet and now the water is coming.
Speaker 3: Up on that one. Oh my god, oh god.
Speaker 2: The other bathroom is flooding over here.
Speaker 3: Why did he push the toilet in the other room.
Speaker 4: Okay, he's not too bright.
Speaker 3: Ray, it's not nice. Okay, he's helping you, Okay, doesn't have to help you.
Speaker 4: I think he's making Ah, he's not doing anything.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It smells like a sewer in your bathroom and your whole house.
Speaker 1: How's the other toilet looking? Town?
Speaker 3: You call the town. I'm gonna call a town.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Wait, don't, don't the town.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna find a number right now. Whole on a second, Yeah, I need some boots. At this point, I'm soaked. I don't understand what the is going on over there.
Speaker 1: It's almost up to my shins.
Speaker 4: Wholl nine one one, and get the fire department over there.
Speaker 3: He has his furniture's ruined. Tan to fire the partment and get them over there.
Speaker 2: The wood is warped on.
Speaker 3: There is still coming up.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's coming up. It's fast and furious. You're kidding me.
Speaker 3: Hop it coming. I'm still fourth. I gonna hold my nose. It's so badmore. All right, I'm gonna leave right now. I'm coming home. There's duty everywhere. Wait, wait, mister Sieri. Yes you're not. Yes, we are. Your phone tapped.
Speaker 4: You're kidding me.
Speaker 2: It's scary.
Speaker 4: Jones. Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Get you right here. I'm happy though, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all participates Elvis Duran Phone Tab. We're Elvis Duran in the morning show. Here in new Elvis Duran Phone Tab weekday mornings