Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hour. I'm Joe and I'm Serena and we are here with none other than Jess from Bachelor and Paradise.
Speaker 2: Just welcome, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: I'm excited, of course. How are you I'm not too bad. How are you guys? Good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Last time I had you on was Clickbait for Zach Season. Yes, yeah, so a lot has happened since then. Let's get into going to Bachelor in Paradise. What were you looking for in a partner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I you know, I don't really put myself out there, so my going to Boucher in Paradise was just kind of like a let me just make myself uncomfortable again and like try again and try to find my lifelong partner. And to me, my non negotiables are just someone not makes me feel like I'm you and person in the room, and someone that's very attentive and caring and patient because it does take me a while to open up. So someone that's not that doesn't see that as like a bad thing I would say.
Speaker 4: Before God, Yeah, can I ask what your dating history was like prior to going on Zach Season?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've only had two boyfriends and nothing in between, so I'm very like tunnel vision person and the last my last relationship before Zach season, I thought I was going to marry him and it was like the worst heartbreak that I've ever been through, and that's why my friends signed me up. So I definitely am not that experience.
Speaker 2: So I'm learning as I go.
Speaker 1: That's fair knowing knowing the way Bachelor in Paradise operates. Did you prepare yourself at all for potentially being in a love triangle.
Speaker 4: Or yeah, because it's like you're like a serial monogamous, like your relationship girly is the vibe I'm getting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it actually ended up being a fault that I was so stuck on not being in a love shrigle and I was so afraid of that. My biggest thing for myself going into it was to be respectful, and I think that in turn, you know, I think in Paradise like you have to be selfish, and I just like that was like something that I was so fearful of and didn't want to do.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you've seen so I feel like a big part of the issue is you're very likable and you have a lot of friends, a lot of the girls are friends with you, and you don't want to stop out anyone's toes, and unfortunately, in a place like Paradise, you almost have to write.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like Joe and I have talked a lot about the benefit of being someone like an Eliza or even like a Blake that comes down and like it's not their entire cast down there, so it's kind of like if they want to hop or even like Will, like Will was talking to all the girl these day one because he's like, I don't care if my stuff on these guys toes. I don't even know these guys. Whereas like for someone like you, like I was in your shoes, like there was quite a few girls for my season, it's like if I know so and So's into this guy, like I don't want to, you know, put myself in between that even if they might be into me. Right, is that kind of the dynamic you felt like you were.
Speaker 2: In one hundred percent?
Speaker 3: And I think for me, like obviously the girls, like we all talked about who we're hopeful to see and like we kind of have like an understanding of like you kind of have.
Speaker 2: To do what you have to do.
Speaker 3: But like getting there and being there, I was just like I was just really overwhelmed and anxious, and I just didn't I think I again, like I was just scared to hurt people's feelings and even girls that I was just meeting, Like I didn't I just didn't want to sit by anyone's toes. And there's there's a lot that I'm learning looking back and watching myself for sure.
Speaker 4: Who were the guys that you were interested in meeting that you kind of talked about in advance like going on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was very hopeful to see Tanner or Tyler on the beach, Like those were the two guys that I felt like I could see myself with.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I'm like just.
Speaker 3: Delusional, like keep coming up with like what their personalities are like in my mind, like I don't actually know them. So I went into it knowing like, Okay, we like these guys are attractive and like, but I don't know anything about them, so like I need to meet them first. But you know, Blake was not someone that I thought but him and I would connect with right away. So that was definitely like taken by surprise, and I was very excited about it because it was more of like, oh, I didn't see this coming, and I actually like that it's, you know, something I didn't predict.
Speaker 1: Nice. I want to get more into the the Blake the Blake stuff of it all. But Tanner is somebody that you were interested also somebody Cat was interested in. We see Tanner takes Cat out of a date. You and Kat are friends. Did you guys have a conversation about Tanner prior to going on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, prior to the show, we both knew that that was someone we were both mutually interested in. You know, I did my best to not make it a think. I just think naturally, like it's just a bummer to not be chosen when you're like picturing and imagining what it could be like with someone. And so I think for me, like it was just like I was just bummed and overwhelmed by the fact that, like, you know, he took my best friend and it was like almost like a turn off for me to want to pursue him after that. But you know, he there was nothing, no one did anything wrong, Like she I it could have been me going on that date, you know.
Speaker 2: So I was never angry with anyone. It was just a bummer.
Speaker 1: We we do. I think it was. I think it was in the truth box, but I feel like someone else on the on this podcast I mentioned that about your relationship with Cat, where I think somebody wrote like Jess needs to watch out for Kat and if it feels like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know what they said, it was said, it wasn't like as ominous. I think it was like Kat is being as good of a friend to Jess as she thinks she is, or something along those lines. Do you want to provide any like context or what that person meant. I feel like it was like shown and then just like never ever addressed, Like they just like threw that out there. So if you want to speak, well, I mean.
Speaker 3: I remembered like that just throwing me off, like it was very random. I think at the time a lot of people had a lot of anger towards Cat, so they were kind of just like finding things to contribute to that.
Speaker 2: I think some.
Speaker 3: People thought maybe that I wasn't going to pursue Tanner because of that, so maybe that was their perspective of saying that. But it didn't become a thing, Like we didn't have a conversation about that. I know Cat's intentions and I don't think she's a bad friend.
Speaker 4: So I want to know, so Tanner takes Cat on the date you said you were kind of turned off by that was your desire to not pursue Tanner anymore from your loyalty to Cat? Or was it more like if you wanted me, you had the chance, and now like you didn't take me in that doors post or was it maybe I was a little.
Speaker 2: Bit of both.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, obviously paradise, like you can't get your feelings hurt, people are gonna come down and they're gonna pick someone from a twenty second conversation. Looking back, I understand that, and I'm like very aware of it. But in the moment, I think I took it personal and it was like, okay, well, like I want my man to come down and be like, oh, like I like you right away, and you know.
Speaker 4: The con you wanted to have him do, like with Davia Dimmer Tanner, like one convo, be like I and.
Speaker 3: To be honest, Like watching it back, it was such an awkward conversation, like that was the first time a god pulled me so like I didn't know what to talk about.
Speaker 2: I remember like looking around a lot, being like I don't know, like am I leading this conversation? And like what do I ask?
Speaker 3: Like I hadn't Like I like I wasn't prepped for and not that you need to be prepped to have a conversation, but like I was just like it wasn't my best So looking back, I see why he picked Kat obviously, like I was so awkward and Cat's amazing, But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, it wasn't the best conversation. But yes, I wanted to be chosen.
Speaker 3: I wanted someone to be like I was so excited to meet Jess and I want to like get to know Jess.
Speaker 1: And where were you in Blake at that at that time, like where was your relation? What was your relationship stare.
Speaker 2: When Tanner came down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think that was like only a couple of days in Blake and I were still getting to know each other.
Speaker 2: I would say it was still very like almost.
Speaker 3: Surface level because it was so so fresh. So I I think I remembered. I don't know if I'm wrong if the bonfire was.
Speaker 2: Before or after Tanner.
Speaker 3: I think it was before, so like he said at the bonfire, like he was still open and so I mean I knew that, like it wouldn't be a bad thing if I went on that date because we were on the same page about being open.
Speaker 4: Okay, totally, and that makes sense. I want to know, how would you describe yourself, Like would you describe yourself as a flirt? Do you like to pursue do you like guys to pursue you? Because like I agree like that comment, like you don't strike me as an awkward individual, like having a conversation with you right now, but I feel like, yeah, like some of the comments we've seen with like Tanner, like it seems like you may be like the guy to take the lead. But I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: I really am not that awkward, to be honest, Like I'm really not.
Speaker 1: Like this show is LISTENID, We're all we are we are when we go on this show, we are all all.
Speaker 4: Like you're talking to like the king of the show.
Speaker 1: I did the show twice. In my first conversation with Serena might have been the most awkward.
Speaker 4: It was the most I ever had my lege.
Speaker 1: I told her, I told her, I heard this is what I said. I said I heard Toronto is an ugly city, but.
Speaker 4: But no, you said, I heard Toronto's ugly on the outside, but beautiful on the inside.
Speaker 1: Probably like you, but I don't know what your insides look like. That is what I said.
Speaker 3: That was the first thing.
Speaker 4: So don't feel bad about these like little clippets or little snippets of if you feel like you look awkward like Joe, Joe takes the cake on that one girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, I think for me, like I'm and I've said this so many times and like honestly, I'm proud of it. Like I'm just not a reality TV girl, Like I'm just not and I definitely like a guy to pursue me and take the lead, especially because in general I think that people assume, like taking your time to open up means you're awkward, and like that's just not the case for me, Like I just I protect myself and it picks me a while to get comfortable. And once I'm comfortable, like I'm always yapping and I'm always like going off or whatever. I don't know, but like I just like I like when a guy leads the conversation and makes me feel comfortable, and I feel like I feel like an opposite attract kind of thing is really good for me.
Speaker 4: So did you feel like you've had that with Blake?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Blake is he is not an awkward person at all, Like he will laugh at like if I say something and I'm embarrassed, Like he just like automatically makes me feel better about it. Like he never I never felt like I needed to like be careful of what I was going to say and like think about what I was going to say. Like he was very just like attentive and easy to talk to. And I feel like that type of personality like Tanner was like also a little bit shy and like nervous, and I feel like when you put too shy nervous people together, it's just like we're like talking about colors. So you know, Like it's so I think the personality of like Blake and like other people, like that's kind of what I gravitate towards more.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like your relationship with Blake was leaning more towards the friendship side opposed to the romantic romantic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to say.
Speaker 1: At this point.
Speaker 4: Let's says yet to talk about. Like the whole time I'm sure, like you know that we know there's more to come. No, No, you're good.
Speaker 1: Let's say before before you had opened up about being interested in still seeing other people, before that moment, before.
Speaker 4: Truth through Dare, Yeah, let's go there before truth or Dare, Where are you guys at? Like on a friendship levels?
Speaker 2: I think it was like a very like.
Speaker 3: I would say, in the middle of both, like like there's not it's not really swinging either direction. You know, we were enjoying getting to know each other, and I think getting to know each other at like a friendship level is really good. And obviously there was like a chemistry in there, so there was flirting going on, So there was like a bit of romance, but a lot of friendship of just like the basic like getting to know each other, like where you're from, like what you look for. But I mean I was always aware that. I mean, we were very open and very had very mutual conversations that we like where things are going with each other on this beach so far, if someone else comes down, we're both open to exploring. So I think I always do in the back of my mind. He was open so and I was open, So I up until that point wasn't all in yet.
Speaker 4: Gosha, And that does give some context for your answer about So now we're at Truth or Dare and they ask you if Blake's your number one and you kind of answer it away. That makes it seem like you're, for the first time kind of being like I'm not like this is us as viewers getting the first inkling of like, oh, they're not locked in on each other because you say, yeah, he's my number one on this beach right now, which I feel like is kind of the same way that you just articulated where your relationship was at. Was Blake surprised by that or was that like, yeah, we were both on that same way?
Speaker 1: We also see him as viewers we see Blake, it seem like he's thrown off by her saying that, ye yes, so okay.
Speaker 4: So I guess my question is like, was he thrown off and were.
Speaker 1: You shocked that he was?
Speaker 3: If he I think maybe I was very oblivious in that moment, like I always try to be honest, and so when I got asked that question, watching it back, like, I completely agree my response the hesitation wasn't good. I don't even remember doing that in that moment. Everything I do, like, I try to do it in a very harmless way. I was very thrown off when he was upset. You see me when he pulls me for a conversation, I was like, what's up? Like I had no idea that he was upset, and that was like to me at the moment, I thought my answer would the same answer that he would have had to be honest, gotcha, is.
Speaker 1: There more that he could have been giving to you for you to be more committed to him or not be waiting for someone else to come on the people?
Speaker 3: That's a very hard question because there was more that I could have been doing too. It wasn't There's no one to blame for like where we were at that point. I think there was a lot of more romantic things that we could have done to make both of us feel confident in each other. And I think time is my biggest enemy on Paradise, and I think I was taking my time and I was I didn't really like, you don't realize how fast it goes by, and like how decisive you need to be, And I think my indecisiveness is what was the it was the issue.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, we talk a lot about that how like, especially ice is such a short amount of time, and like it can be so out of people's comfort zones because you kind of have to like push that relationship forward constantly, and if you're someone that likes to take things slow, then it can feel like kind of like fish out of water of like, oh my gosh, I'm not ready to be at that stage where Eliza.
Speaker 3: And is outside of like in the real world, Like that's just how I am, Like I don't jump into things, and so I was doing exactly what I would do off camera, and that doesn't translate well when you have like a clock ticking.
Speaker 1: So yeah, totally okay. So we see Genevieve's Genevieve comes down and she asked Blake on a date? How does that make you feel?
Speaker 3: You know, at that point, I Blake and I were He was giving me space, and I just wanted him to be happy, and I wanted I wanted both of us to figure out what's going on, what's mis sing. I did not think that he would go on that date, just because, like you know, when you're being told like someone is closed off and they want to pursue you, like I just assumed, like, oh, he's not like interested in that, but he had every right to do that, just like I had every right to explore.
Speaker 2: So I think I was thrown off, but not in like an angry way.
Speaker 3: It was just like, oh, this is a twist that I did not see coming, and like he deserves to do that, like I can't, Like I can't just I can't want to do something and not let him do that either.
Speaker 1: Him giving you space and telling you I feel like you need space from me? Were you happy about that? Did you want space from him?
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I really did not know what to do to make me like to make a click in my head, like are we the best match? Like I just needed to figure that out, Like is like Blake is great and he's every every girl, Like he's every girl would want a Blake, Like he has all these great qualities, but like is that something that fits in my life?
Speaker 2: Can I fit in his?
Speaker 3: Like? Are we the best match? So for me, Like, I didn't know the best approach to that. So you know, when he offered I respect his experience, I respect his maturity, So when he offered space, I trusted that that was the best approach for us In that moment.
Speaker 4: What were your hesitations with Blake, Because you say you're still trying to figure out if you're the best fit for each other. What was it that was kind of making you question?
Speaker 3: Was that moment like, you know, he we have such different lives outside of Paradise. You know, he's he travels a lot, he'll be live in different countries, like and you know, those are things that you can overcome. I just think I was very scared and I didn't want to leave in a public relationship just for it not to work. So I think for me, I was taking it as seriously as possible and being very logical and so I was having a lot of internal dialogues and myself out and that's where it went wrong. I probably should have communicated that a little bit more, and like I did that with my friends, I did that with you know, other people, but you don't really see that. But yeah, I think for me, it was just like can am I good enough to fit in his lifestyle? And like can we match where we're at in life?
Speaker 4: I feel like that's totally fair. Like I don't think you were really overthinking that necessarily, Like you're talking to like I'm from Canada and Joe's from US, so like as people that like had to overcome like the different countries, Like that is a huge just thing to consider if you're going to date someone in a different country than you. And then on top of that, yeah, like Blake has a very unconventional lifestyle, Like you're probably like, do I want to go scuba diving with whales and affing it? Like I don't know, Like I've.
Speaker 3: Shared similar interests in like our love for animals and like our passion for that, and like that's something that I would have.
Speaker 2: I was excited about that time to like join him on.
Speaker 3: But it was like, you know, I'm starting out my career, Like do I drop everything and do that or like or do I like what? It was just there's so many things that I was thinking of, and I was just being so logical and like I'm not upset that that's my approach. I think I wish I translated that well, Like I have a hard time. I get emotional. I cry, like I don't like communicate as well as I could. And I'm learning and I'm realizing that. But that's where I was at in that time, was just trying to figure that.
Speaker 1: Out right, Yes, you live in Florida, right, Okay, so another guy that also lives in Florida also is a Taylor Swift fan.
Speaker 4: A transition that was a really good transition out. I was like, where are you going with it?
Speaker 1: So, uh, it just was nothing.
Speaker 2: Was there a great guy?
Speaker 3: And you know, I think we did have a great conversation, I think like the first day, but we didn't really have any follow up to that, and I was already in my own world with Blake and figuring that out, Like it just didn't feel like something that I wanted to add on to, like the chaos.
Speaker 2: In my mind. And you know, it was really hard watching it back.
Speaker 1: I was like, were you shocked? Are you shocked when he pulled you?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just all these awkward conversations just always get aired for me, and like I think when that happened, my first reaction was, why is that conversation with John Henry being aired?
Speaker 2: Like come on?
Speaker 3: Like I was just trying to relate to him, and so I think that was my first cake when Sean pulled me. And I don't even I don't remember if I saw him next to me, if I was avoiding him or not like I don't remember that. I just like I think Sean deserved to pull me and talk to me and like figure out if there was a connection or not, like it's paradise. But yeah, no, I think, yeah, I just I don't think there was anything there for me.
Speaker 1: I really enjoyed that. Okay, so now we see Tyler. So Blake goes on the date and we see Tyler pulls you and you guys have a conversation.
Speaker 4: Wait before we get into that, where are Tyler and Mercedes at at this by?
Speaker 3: I think, you know, they have a really great date, and I think they were like smittening over each other and getting to know each other. And I think it was still early stages. That's from like what I remember at that time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because those of your it seems like it's kind of fizzling out between the two of them, like and.
Speaker 1: We don't see and we don't really see much. Yeah, so we saw their date and it was kind of that. So okay, so Tyler pulls you. You guys are on the on the bed, and you guys have like a little cute interaction. You kind of both are like attracted to each other and and you make out, tell I guess tell us a little bit more about that whole situation and how you feel about Tyler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he was some when you were interested in meeting when he came down. So how did it feel when you know Blake's not there? You got some space, you had like a bit of a tough morning with him going the date, and now Tyler's pulling out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I feel like you finally got the confirmation you needed that, like somebody that you were into.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think, well, so Tyler was someone I wanted to get to know going into Paradise, and obviously when he chose Mercedes, I think for me, like my insecurities were showing when these guys were choosing my friends and not me, Like it's definitely like anyone in my position would automatically take a step back from that. And so when we would spend time in a group setting, without even realizing and like even trying, I would notice that Tyler and I had a lot of similarities. And I also just really liked his like bubbly personality. So to me, that was like getting me a little bit more interested. And when Blake went on that date, it was nice to finally have that opportunity to get to know him and talk to him one on one because.
Speaker 2: We hadn't really had that.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I think from what I remembered, it was just like a little fun conversation. Wasn't didn't feel very like it didn't feel like a lot of pressure. But I remembered still feeling a bit guilty having it still.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's from them.
Speaker 1: You felt guilty even though, Yeah, because on another.
Speaker 3: Day, Blake's approach to me was that he you know, he made a comment to me that he wanted it was nice to feel wanted, and so I think that like stuck with me for a bit, and it made me question like what am I doing?
Speaker 2: You know, And.
Speaker 3: When someone says that, you automatically are like damn, like that sucks, Like I don't ever want to make someone feel that way. So it felt just like, am I going to make that feeling worse for him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I get that, but like if you're are going to be selfish in that moment, like, do you feel like did you have to go back and think like when he did say that, like, you don't really make me feel wanted? Was there a part of you that thought, well, it's because maybe I don't really want you, like, but no, I'm like, did you at least yeah, yeah, you know, like at least think like half you kind of have to like go back and like me like internally and think like and that's that's a.
Speaker 3: Good perspective question, I think again, Like in that moment, so in my perspective, I have this mature man in front of me that is saying that he wants to be with me, and so it's like, why would I not want to go full force at that, Like I would be dumb to miss that, But it's like, am I the best match for him? And it's like I wanted it so in that moment, I want it to be that way very badly because I knew leaving it I would regret, like I've only had experience with like frat boys and boys that just like ghost to you after the first date, you know. So it's just like I really wanted Blake to be the one for me, and so I didn't want to let that go. And I think my indecisiveness was selfish and I see his perspective. But at the same time, like it wasn't like I like, yes, when someone tells you they're all in on you. That doesn't mean that you feel that too, Like there's other factors that that come in. So I think in that moment, it was like fifty percent of me was like, oh my gosh, I feel so selfish and I feel like I'm you know, not thinking of him, but like and the other perspective was like, well, what has he done for me to make me feel like I'm the one for him?
Speaker 2: Besides just saying.
Speaker 4: That totally that's a good answer. That makes a lot of sense. So then my question, I thought, this is where you're going with your question.
Speaker 1: I have one more hard one and then then we'll.
Speaker 4: So when Blake, I looked at it from a different perspective because I feel like if I was in your shoes and Blake said to me, you don't make me feel wanted, I would be like, well, you're going on a date with someone else, so I don't really feel that wanted today either, Like did you have that kind.
Speaker 3: Of like there was like my mind was going crazy because there were so many things happening. It was like I'm like, yeah, it suck that you're going on a date one of my best friends, but I'm also the reason that you're going on a date with one of my best friends. But am I because like, if you really want to beat me, you wouldn't have said yes. But like you know, they're just like this whole list of things and it's like there's no right or wrong, and like I do either.
Speaker 2: At that point, I was.
Speaker 3: Not angry with Blake, Like that wasn't the emotion that I had, because like if I wanted to explore, like he should too, and obviously like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: You said that too, and like my.
Speaker 3: Best friends, like you know, I want her to be happy and I want her to choose someone she wanted to be with. But yeah, in that moment when he said that and he was one of a date, like I just felt very defeated. It wasn't necessarily anger, it was just defeat. It was like I'm a shitty person. I feel like what am I doing?
Speaker 4: Okay, So that's got to be hard, especially like when you have had this experience with these guys coming down that you've been potentially interested in taking your friends on a date, and now the guy that you're with is taking one of your friends on it or going on a date with one of your friends. Like, honestly, that would be very hard for me for my confidence and just like an a wave of emotions. So I do feel like you have come across very genuine and like you really care for other people and other people's feelings. And I do believe that you guys had a complicated, very layered situation for your relationship that you're both doing a good job of navigating to the best of your ability.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have one more hard question. So you mentioned that you usually, yeah, go for frat boys, or frat boys go for you, and then you have this mature, go looking guy that wants you. It's like it's kind of perfect scenario. But do you feel yourself more in love with the idea of someone like Blake opposed to maybe him as a person.
Speaker 4: That is a hard question. Wow, Joe, you're really you're really heart balling just today, you know.
Speaker 1: Just no, I'm just like, because you didn't. I'm just curious because no, No. But I do think it's confusing as far as like you have this this new thing that you that you've always thought you want it right you you want to be in a serious relationship, you want to get engaged, you want to get married. You want the guy that you meet to be mature, and you feel like you have that, but in the same breath, there's still a part of you that's like, I'm why am I not all in? Right? So I guess that's that's where I'm going with you.
Speaker 4: Your question is does he fit the checklist? But you don't find it.
Speaker 3: You know. It's something that I was learning, which is you can have a great person in front of you, but it doesn't necessarily mean that they are the best person for you. And I think for me, like I was trying to figure out, like, yes, I have this great man in front of me. I knew I could hear my mom and my grandma in my ear being like obsessed with him and like so excited for me to bring him home. But it's like I think a lot of people look at this situation and blame my age for why I wasn't all in, But I need I mean, there's so many factors, and like, I'm not someone that's just going to date someone to date them, Like I'm going to date with the perspective of getting married and having a future with that person, and what do we like? Yes on paper everything Blake offers is great, but like, is that for me?
Speaker 2: And am I for him?
Speaker 3: And so the idea of him him, it's not in the idea him itself. He is great, but like, are we on the same.
Speaker 2: Page in life? And that's what I was struggling with. Is that the answer to your question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is. And the reason I asked it, And I think that's a very im mature answer. And the reason I asked is because I do feel like that happens a lot, like in the dating world, where it's like you have this checklist, you have what you want, but it's not necessarily your person, and I think a lot of people end up falling for that because that person fits their checklist and then it's and then you down the road, it's like, damn, this wasn't this wasn't my person?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I agree with you, But yeah, looking or film moment over here, Wow, you're proud of yourself right now, aren't you. We're looking forward to seeing more of you and Blake and everyone on this beach. It's been a really good season and we'll yeah, we're rooting for you, Jass. We hope it all turns out. No matter how it turns out. We hope that you're happy with it.
Speaker 1: You want to play a little quick We'll play a little quick rapid fire questions, and then we'll get you out of here.
Speaker 4: It's all fun, easy questions. So doctor pill is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Podcast okay? Are you more of an introvert or extrovert?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: I think the show would think I'm an introvert, but I'm actually an extrovert.
Speaker 1: So cool. What would you What would be your go to paradise cocktail.
Speaker 2: Strawberry mohita with whip cream on top.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I love that.
Speaker 1: What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
Speaker 3: I feel like, besides donating to a charity, I would maybe.
Speaker 2: Buy my mom a car.
Speaker 1: What is one item on your bucket list?
Speaker 2: Great white cage?
Speaker 4: Jesus, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I would not want to do that, but I respect it. What is your favorite Taylor Swift song?
Speaker 2: New Romantics?
Speaker 1: Do you know that one? If you're not that you're swifty?
Speaker 4: I'm a Taylor Swift fan, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't categorize myself as swifty. I would need to do a lot more that mainstream.
Speaker 2: So that's it's that's kind of That's why I like it.
Speaker 1: So what is your favorite dessert?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Maybe ice cream.
Speaker 1: What is the most important item you packed for paradise litter litter? What moment from Paradise so far has made you laugh the hardest?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like I was crying more than I was laughing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about cringe the hardest ringe?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't even remember.
Speaker 3: I maybe maybe just it's like, okay, probably telling boys that I'm bloated, Like that was pretty like that?
Speaker 4: So wait, did you make a TikTok about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I feel like I thought that was very fine.
Speaker 2: I like to self deprecate. I always laugh at myself, so I'm like, it's fine, it's funny.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, Jess, thank you so much for coming on the podcast, and sorry I had to ask you tough questions.
Speaker 4: Well, no, what it was good. I feel like it gives us and our listeners and the viewers just way more insight into the nuances of your relationship.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys, appreciate it, and thank you everyone for tuning in. And remember all new episodes of Bachelor in Paradise here every Thursday on ABC at nine to eighth Central, following The Golden Bachelor, or you could stream both shows the next day on Hulu.
Speaker 4: And make sure to tune into new episodes of Bachelor Happy Hour every week. We're gonna have some great guests, so we've got all kinds of exclusive interviews coming up, so don't forget to subscribe.
Speaker 1: Thank you everyone, and see you next time.
Speaker 3: Bye,